AF needs funding again

Photo

Charlene Choi attends Big Bang's concert with male stylist

hong kong

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 7659 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

Posted Image

Popular Cantopop star Charlene Choi was seen with a renowned Hong Kong stylist friend, Kevin Ma, at Big Bang's encore concert in Seoul last weekend. It is reported that the singer and her boyfriend William Chan are not on speaking terms after their recent squabbles, and Charlene flew to Seoul with Kevin specially for the K-Pop group's final show of their Alive tour.

Sharp-eyed fans spotted the Twins member among the crowd at the Olympics Gymnastics Arena, and the singer was pictured wearing a purple beanie and waving her 'crown lightstick' fervently during the concert. Though a female common friend stood between Charlene and Kevin, the two were seen whispering and chatting happily.

In addition, the famous stylist uploaded photos of his concert companions in comedic poses on his microblog on the night of the Big Bang concert, further showing off their close relationship.

Posted Image

Source

#2 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:08 AM

If it wasn't for fans, Charlene going to Big Bang concert is Seoul was a total secret. However, I think the media is really making things up about Charlene and William, I haven't heard they have a squabble, they celebrated new years together. Kevin Ma is a long time friend of Charlene, in fact almost every Big Bang show Charlene went to he and and her friends went too. Charlene's friends and fan all know she is a major Big Bang fan, I think it really unfair for media to talk about her personal life when she just enjoying Big Bang's concert, I would hate if someone start talking about my personal life, when I just went to a Big Bang concert.

Edited by Sparta&Ace Couple, 30 January 2013 - 02:10 AM.

#3 JenTOP.ForeveR

JenTOP.ForeveR

빅뱅 ♥ 탑뇽

• Forum Masters
  • 11596 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:13 AM

not here for the gossip. LOL. Ah Sa is a true-blooded VIP, cutee :P

#4 mutts.

mutts.

Addict

• Forum Crew
  • 7539 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:53 AM

What "recent squabbles"?

In November, paparazzi spotted them on a late night date with William driving Charlene back to her place. Then later that month, they celebrated their birthdays (which is 1 day apart) on Charlene's birthday -- with his mom there, no less. They also counted down the New Year together.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

The reporters who wrote this news weren't even there -- they based it off of a photo of a fan at the concert and the only thing it shows: Charlene was happy. http://i385.photobuc...e18eheeyz4j.jpg And the "photos of his concert companions in comedic poses on his microblog" they're referring to? He only posted 1 photo and to his Instagram. There's nothing incriminating, nothing indicating that anything's going on between them. If anything, Charlene appears closer to her female friend.
Posted Image

Just because Charlene and William don't gush about their relationship since they want to keep their work and love life separate, doesn't mean they're breaking up. They do know that the male stylist (Kevin Ma) is not straight and that William is training for a new movie with Nic Tse, right?

Also, Charlene returned back to Hong Kong and where did she go? She went to the Second Hand Designer/Celebrity Clothing Pop-Up Store that William and HK band MR. have organized, took a photo from inside the store, and posted it on her Weibo telling fans to check out the store if they are interested. :whistle

Edited by mutts., 30 January 2013 - 05:53 AM.

#5 tanngacun

tanngacun

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:30 AM

If i have much money as her , I also will do as Ah Sa. ^_^.
I'm so delighted when to hear this hear. :))

#6 Linnh

Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1662 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:37 AM

And at the end they are just friends. So, if she went on a concert with a dude! But she is lucky BB concert.

Edited by Vi Linh, 30 January 2013 - 06:56 PM.

#7 ♥ Charlenebaby

♥ Charlenebaby

<3 Charlene Choi!

• Forum Masters
  • 6697 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:20 AM

Charlene is definitely a hardcore VIP fan of BIG BANG! She went to 3 of their Alive Concert Tour in 3 different cities: Shanghai, Hong Kong, and then Seoul. It's great that she was able to catch their final concert in Seoul and she is already anticipating on instagram to go to BIG BANG next concert! :D Charlene had always been going to BIG BANG's concerts with Mayo (Kevin Ma) so that's pretty random that their rumors barely start now. Besides, it is pretty laughable because Mayo isn't straight.

#8 BeInspired

BeInspired

-{Life is your melody}-

• Forum Seniors
  • 9825 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

notice how the title of the article only states that she went with the male stylist friend when in the article there was more than just that one friend. way to get people to read your gossips! man media, they just make it sound like you can't go anywhere without your bf/gf because when you're not, it means that something is going on between the both of you! What absolute rubbish. Can't Ah Sa go with her friends to watch a concert? Being in a relationship doesn't mean you have to be in the same place at the same time all the time.

#9 Auramoon

Auramoon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:49 PM

Man, I wish I can go to a Big Bang concert!