AF needs funding again

Photo

JJ Jia as Gou Choi Yi

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#41 shokenchi

shokenchi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:11 AM

a lot of people dont like her acting is due to being ron fan girls. her character isnt the normal shy girl. she got psychological issues growing up. Thats her role given by the directors. If they didnt like it, would of changed it. linda is a b*tch in this drama but people want ron end up with her lolz.

#42 chungkayan

chungkayan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:22 PM

a lot of people dont like her acting is due to being ron fan girls. her character isnt the normal shy girl. she got psychological issues growing up. Thats her role given by the directors. If they didnt like it, would of changed it. linda is a b*tch in this drama but people want ron end up with her lolz.

really? i went to ron ng forum in tieba baidu? and many ron ng fan girls hated linda, and likes JJ, they wanted JJ and ron ending up..:)

#43 joirobo

joirobo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:08 AM

being ron fangirls? are you serious? if you're gonna phrase it that way, then i'll phrase it this way ...you think her acting is fine because you're a fan of hers.

Sorry i think JJ's portrayal of a shy girl was an epic fail. I've seen her in quite a few series/movies, she's by no means a 'new' actress. In fact, I think shes been in the industry for awhile, but always played some pointless 'eye-candy' roles. She acts out of character waay too much (was she ever in character in the first place??). Her acting is just flat out unnatural, you can tell she doesn't understand how introverts/really shy people are like in real life. Since the middle of the series there was practically no sign of her being an introvert or have any 'psychological' issues....maybe besides the way she talks- which is how she talks in real life anyway. Hate to say, but I definitely think shes got some major connections in the industry to land so many tvb roles. I think she needs to work on her cantonese as well, maybe thats why shes having so much trouble giving a natural performance.

#44 abcchin

abcchin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:38 PM

she's boring. pretty vase. but uuh. girl.. you need to act more.

#45 woodi

woodi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:38 AM

Instead of being shy, i always thought that she was acting as a retarded person.

#46 monkeykira

monkeykira

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:02 AM

Agree with ^, she doesnt come across as a shy person, more like a dumb one. Her acting is terrible and over exaggerated. When she has thought she has to scratch her head or point at her head. They could have found someone better to play this role and also speak better cantonese. She is not even that pretty.