AF needs funding again

Photo

Cammi Xie speaks up on romance with Edison Chen

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

#1 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 7659 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:48 AM

The model's relationship with singer Edison Chen was exposed after photos of the pair were leaked online

Posted Image

Hong Kong singer Edison Chen is caught up in yet another photo scandal. This time, it is with 16-year-old model Cammi Xie.

According to the Hong Kong media, Edison hooked up with the young model after he broke up with former girlfriend Vincy Yang.

The couple's relationship came to light after intimate photos of Edison and Cammi were leaked online. Cammi lost her phone last Thursday.

Yesterday, Cammi, decked in a mask and black-rimmed glasses, hurried into a cab, as she left her house, which was surrounded by the media. Once she got into the vehicle, the model turned frequently to check if the reporters were trailing her.

Upon arriving at her school, Cammi, with the help of her teacher, returned home via the back gate. Just as reporters were about to leave her place, the model appeared to take the media's question.

When asked why she did not refuse Edison's offer to take pictures, despite knowing the singer was once involved in a photo scandal, Cammi said, "I was still young then, I didn't take note of the news."

The model also became agitated when she was probed on her relationship with Edison.

"I didn't have sex with him! I'm only 16," Cammi shouted.

In other related news, Edison's manager Lin Jian Yue was said to be so furious that he intended to stop investing in the singer's entertainment company.

Posted Image

Source

#2 Ivyjj

Ivyjj

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 01:58 PM

She's so....ugly?! Even if she DID have sex with Edison it's not like she'll tell the world.

#3 MrCritique

MrCritique

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2038 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:09 PM

This whole thing has become creepier and more sickening as now we see her in her "real" school uniform.

#4 Antoine

Antoine

SNSD Sunshiner

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3769 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:31 PM

I don't know how she is even able to concentrate during school. :oro

Besides enduring the stares of all her classmates, can you imagine what must
be going on in her mind during math class, or dare I say it.......biology? :cheekkiss:

Having said that, if she truly is repentant, then she deserves our compassion. :alright

Yes, she may have screwed up big time, but she still is only 16

#5 Sushi007

Sushi007

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2010 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:34 PM

I was still young then? AND YOU'RE NOT YOUNG NOW?! Sorry but that's the most lamest excuse.

#6 seriously_disfunctional

seriously_disfunctional

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:02 PM

I really hope she learns from this experience. She's still young and has plenty of opportunities for growth. I'd hate to see it be tainted even more by a certain creepy man.

#7 MrCritique

MrCritique

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2038 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:11 PM

I think she should abandon her so-called modeling work, which seems to be infested with creeps.

Where are her parents/ guardians???? Now is the time to exercise their parental responsibility.

#8 Usi

Usi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:19 PM

I feel sorry for her. We all did stupid thing when we were 16. And I know a lot girls who did stupid things for their boyfriends then :argh . Her bad luck is that her boyfriend is EC.

He is old enough to know it better and I wouldn't say he has bad luck. Bad luck is something what is coming to you out of the blue. He deserved what he got. Too bad he is taking a young girl down with him.

#9 coffeeholic

coffeeholic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:38 PM

If she is stupid enough to still keep the photos on her phone after all this time, and we have watched the media shred apart everyone involved in the whole saga, then she should just suck it up!

#10 sweetieyuki

sweetieyuki

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3179 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:46 PM

I feel sorry for her. We all did stupid thing when we were 16. And I know a lot girls who did stupid things for their boyfriends then . Her bad luck is that her boyfriend is EC.

He is old enough to know it better and I wouldn't say he has bad luck. Bad luck is something what is coming to you out of the blue. He deserved what he got. Too bad he is taking a young girl down with him.

yup i want to get mad at her stupidity but at the same time also feel sorry for her becos 16 is still a young age. Dat pix of her in the school uniform really made dis thing creepier :wacko: shame on u edison!! wutever u want why must u drag a school gurl wif u!! :noclue

#11 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14113 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:23 PM

Let that be a lesson learnt the hard way. -_-

#12 AmbrosiaLorien

AmbrosiaLorien

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:39 PM

I don't understand why this is such a big deal. She's just another in a long line of Edison's girls. And if it's her age that freaks people out, I'd rather go to the Jay Chou forum and freak out about his 18-year-old girlfriend (and seeing as how she just turned 18, she was definitely underage when they started dating). At least with Edison, we've already all learned to expect anything.

#13 luv4dawave

luv4dawave

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:45 PM

why does this picture of Cammi look completely different from the "Cammi" in the first article.
I'm surprised. She doesn't look like Edison's cup of tea kind of girl.
But then...anything with a vagina is Edison's type ;)

#14 maresca

maresca

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:04 PM

If she is stupid enough to still keep the photos on her phone after all this time, and we have watched the media shred apart everyone involved in the whole saga, then she should just suck it up!

She is just 16, for God's sake!!
Many of us made mistakes at that age.

The difference is that she's involved with EDC.
I know many girls would make the same mistake if they met a sexlligator like him.
I feel sorry for her..

Edited by maresca, 03 November 2011 - 06:05 PM.

#15 ttrantx

ttrantx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:26 PM

She is stil young and stupid. When she looks back in 10 years, she would regret letting Addison touch her. That guy is a lowlife womanizer.

#16 coffeeholic

coffeeholic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:00 PM

She is just 16, for God's sake!!
Many of us made mistakes at that age.

The difference is that she's involved with EDC.
I know many girls would make the same mistake if they met a sexlligator like him.
I feel sorry for her..

Exactly my point! If she had lost her phone, and she only had photos of some average guy and her kissing this wouldn't be the issue, but the point is it is Edison. The same person who was the centre of the HUGE scandal not that long ago. Unless she was living under a rock, she would have heard about it and especially since she works in the same industry I seriously doubt she is that oblivious! I don't feel sorry for her at all, she is not as naive as she is putting it on to be, after all this isn't the first time she's been involved in this sort of thing. Just the last time she was the guy was not as famous as Edison, even though the other guy she leaked info about is also in the entertainment industry.

Plus I am not saying that a thirty something sleeping with a 16 year old is in any way morally or ethically correct, regardless of whether it is Edison or not. If she is going to store photos of that nature on her phone, of her and a really high profile person, and she's not going to be smart enough to put a password on it...and then she "loses" her phone, and oops those photos gets leaked...

Well then what does she expect is going to happen?!?!?

#17 i.am.me

i.am.me

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:32 PM

Poor kid...probably got caught up with the glamour of being romanced by an older and more experienced man.

#18 onetwothreefour

onetwothreefour

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:47 PM

Hmm...the more pictures I see of her, the more I think she looks ugly =x.

Edited by MayKayy, 03 November 2011 - 10:47 PM.

#19 mlint007

mlint007

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ The Seeker

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1963 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:34 PM

"I didn't have sex with him! I'm only 16," Cammi shouted.

:slant ok

#20 xxcaro1xx

xxcaro1xx

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1667 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:13 AM

woah she looks ugly and so different from the first article pictures. I guess make up really changes a person. Well she had to learn her lesson the hard way and Edison will get with anyone that he can get. She's a model for god sakes she should have read or heard the news of Edison's huge scandal with a whole bunch of different women...

#21 MorieChy

MorieChy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:42 AM

what a lame excuse, oh common im 11 when Edison scandal came up and yet i knew it, it's all over the news in Hongkong, not only in Hongkong but also in CNN and now she's saying she was young back then.and didint take note of the news, wow LAME excuse. :noclue
im not saying she's ugly but compare to gillian chung and other woman whom edison had scandal with, she looks nothing :STUPID :STUPID

#22 YuukiLA~

YuukiLA~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:04 AM

She looks so friggin young....and makeup can make any unattractive girl look EXTREMELY pretty...just search on youtube and you won't believe how makeup can transform for asian women.

I bet she just wanted to get famous by being with him. Afterall he is wellknown (even as a douchebag)
ya she looks like just a very temperatory game for edison. This is sad for the girl

#23 maresca

maresca

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 05:51 AM

Exactly my point! If she had lost her phone, and she only had photos of some average guy and her kissing this wouldn't be the issue, but the point is it is Edison. The same person who was the centre of the HUGE scandal not that long ago. Unless she was living under a rock, she would have heard about it and especially since she works in the same industry I seriously doubt she is that oblivious! I don't feel sorry for her at all, she is not as naive as she is putting it on to be, after all this isn't the first time she's been involved in this sort of thing. Just the last time she was the guy was not as famous as Edison, even though the other guy she leaked info about is also in the entertainment industry.

Plus I am not saying that a thirty something sleeping with a 16 year old is in any way morally or ethically correct, regardless of whether it is Edison or not. If she is going to store photos of that nature on her phone, of her and a really high profile person, and she's not going to be smart enough to put a password on it...and then she "loses" her phone, and oops those photos gets leaked...

Well then what does she expect is going to happen?!?!?

You didn't get my point.
She is just 16.. and it's normal to make a mistake at that age..

You blame her because she's keeping those pictures in her cellphone..
Is there anything wrong with it? They are not explicit sex photos!
As far as I know, the photos just show them hugging and kissing.. it's normal for a teenager to keep photos like that!
Again, her mistake is just.. that man is EDC.

#24 CoffcC3

CoffcC3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1018 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:05 AM

is it me or her face looks weird,, like she did plastic surgery

#25 soul_less

soul_less

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:43 AM

funny where she is pretty ugly. I see most girls modelling for extra money and maybe the chance of stardom of the 'leng mo', there are other ugly girls for some reason people will employ let alone her. Did she feel her status was elevated when she dated edison? Well you reap what you sow. So many ifs, if she didnt date edison, if she didnt take those pics and if she didnt lose her phone. Besides I dont think her parents minded since she was making money from her modelling and now its blown up in their faces, the shame of it all, how can they face their neighbours and relatives. And this isnt from any damaging pics, just normal boy and girl share a kiss pic.

#26 lazzieboi

lazzieboi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:41 AM

has edison taste gone bad these year? this girl look so not pretty. the worst one of those girls that has screwed by edison before.
sorry i know its kinda rude to say such things. hummm.. and i don't believe her that she didn't have sex with edison.

#27 coffeeholic

coffeeholic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:54 AM

You didn't get my point.
She is just 16.. and it's normal to make a mistake at that age..

You blame her because she's keeping those pictures in her cellphone..
Is there anything wrong with it? They are not explicit sex photos!
As far as I know, the photos just show them hugging and kissing.. it's normal for a teenager to keep photos like that!
Again, her mistake is just.. that man is EDC.

Again if the other person was a nobody then no one would give a toss, but because it is Edison...well how do you think people are going to react given light of the scandals that he has been involved in? Regardless of what they were doing the photos the fact that the other person is Edison is already big enough reason for her not to have those photos on her phone, because you can so easily lose your phone!
She is 16, yeah I know that what is your point? Being 16 doesn't mean you are naive, most teens these days aren't. If she really is that "naive" or put quite simply a twit, then this is a good oppurtuinity to learn from your mistakes. She really has no one to blame but herself.

#28 silveria

silveria

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:59 AM

has edison taste gone bad these year? this girl look so not pretty. the worst one of those girls that has screwed by edison before.
sorry i know its kinda rude to say such things. hummm.. and i don't believe her that she didn't have sex with edison.

She probably never removed her fake lashes, circle lens and make up in front of edison. Frankly i won't remove my make up in front of a new boyfriend as well. :innocent

#29 Usi

Usi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:52 PM

She is 16, yeah I know that what is your point? Being 16 doesn't mean you are naive, most teens these days aren't. If she really is that "naive" or put quite simply a twit, then this is a good oppurtuinity to learn from your mistakes. She really has no one to blame but herself.

I know a lot of naive Teens these days. At least when it comes to realtionships they are still that naive like us 20 years before. And don't knowing that scandal is believable. I'm sure she had had other things in mind than reading smuty magazines.

Of course she has to take part of the blame but she isn't the first woman who believes a man changing for her. If every woman who believed a rouge turning caring just for her were erased from this planet...we would be a dying race :noclue . Just because you can see through a playboys disguise don't think all other women do...or girls making her first steps to a sexual relationship.

#30 spikedpunch

spikedpunch

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:10 PM

She looks like she's 12!

I still think she's dumb though, I guess she was blinded with all those text messages, etc., but Edison is a known womanizer and she really should've known better. As people have said, she's learn her lesson the hard way.

So did she have sex with him or not? In one article she's screaming she didn't, but in another article she's crying and nodding silently. It's actually really obvious she did so whether she says anything about it really doesn't matter.

#31 HKatha

HKatha

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:35 PM

She's so....ugly?! Even if she DID have sex with Edison it's not like she'll tell the world.

hahah i totally agree with you!! she is really ugly!!