2001 replies to this topic

#81 Fiz

Fiz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:42 AM

just want to share with you guys one of my favourite fan-video made of Wu Chun and Charlene Choi :thumbsup credit:Gracie a.k.a BabyStarr..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bwTY5nUylE

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo296/ccfan2_/GRHF_FilmFestival/670f8c7dgw1dmefucf9h0j.jpg
http://i385.photobuc...Festival/13.jpg
http://i385.photobuc...Festival/41.jpg

omg :iloveyou: Charlene looks so stunning and beautiful in that dress with the hair & make-up

anyway guys..what is Charlene weibo?how i wish that she have twitter though :lmao:

Edited by ♥ Charlenebaby, 25 October 2011 - 12:47 AM.
Removing [IMG] tags. :)

#82 lilgigi

lilgigi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:50 AM

Credit: 330d AF's news
"Twins and Nicholas Tse Ting Fung two nights ago attended the 20th Golden Rooster Hundred Flower Film Festival Award in Hefei. Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin and Mainland star Bai Bing presented "Best Music Award" while Ting Fung presented "Best Actor".

When asked whether Twins wanted to be on the Golden Rooster Hundred Flower award stage, they said, "Of course! We would be happy with the nomination. This time we saw so many Hong Kong artists participating and we were very moved. Unfortunately favorite (Aaron) Kwok Fu Sing didn't win Best Actor." Two nights ago Twins on the red carpet were already very popular with the Mainland audience. Ah Sa was the happiest about seeing Hu Ge because they have not seen each other since working together on BUTTERFLY LOVER (LEUNG JOOK). Ah Sa was also happy about the reunion with Liu Xiaoqing.

After the awards, Twins and Ting Fung had a rare chance to run into each other and met at the hotel to celebrate. They will perform a concert and act respectively in Shanghai. Twins asked Ting Fung to attend their performance in Shanghai."

I also love how Charlene is happy to see Hu Ge, hope they act in a series together or something :D. Did Ah Sa acted with Liu Xiaoqing before? Liu Xiaoqing is a great Chinese actress, she's already 60 but she looks so young and beautiful.
  • mutts. likes this

#83 mutts.

mutts.

Addict

• Forum Crew
  • 7998 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 01:56 AM

Charlene walking the red carpet & presenting @ Golden Rooster & Hundred Flowers Film Festival

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49F-wgLfQYk

Link:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Wow, Charlene looks beautiful walking the red carpet -- very elegant and with a warm smile. And I love how they introduced and talked about Charlene. Her taking on a role in <The Sorcerer and the White Snake> has definitely been a big milestone in her career! And the fans cheering was awesome -- I just kept on hearing people screaming "Ah Sa!!" (and I think Cherrie Ying's name too). LOL I kind of laughed at 1:20 when Charlene's back faced the media and cameramen since she was shaking fans' hands and even though they're filming -- for the news -- you here them say "WOW" :lol: Her bare back really is SEXY and feminine! It's still tastefully done with sheer material covering, but wow those photos especially the full back view are just :iloveyou:

Aw poor Gillian though, she looks pretty lost on the red carpet when she accidentally walks straight towards the media instead of standing for photos, and then during the awards show when the camera pans to her where she's just sitting in the audience, she kind of looks unhappy and then it takes a while before she's kind of surprised and notices the camera. Luckily Charlene looks very calm and assured, knowing what she's doing on the red carpet and knew at 1:30 that they were supposed to stay back to pose for photos, not head towards the reporters. And wow, that's interesting that Charlene presented the award with Bai Bing! Bai Bing was really kind on Weibo, forwarding a photo of the two of them presenting on stage and she wrote: "Even though we are in the same company, but this is the first time working with Ah Sa. Graceful sa~~~ Beautiful~~~" :)

--

(No Weibo updates from Charlene today, but there is something else!)

伍健雄 (HK Movie producer Kin Hung Ng): "@阮世生 (HK Movie screenwriter & director James Yuen) Holding a meeting today with SaSa @Charlene Choi"
Posted Image

RedpigV (Charlene fan): "Is there a new movie to film? The movies that James Yuen has been the screenwriter are all pretty good ah Posted Image"
James Yuen: "Posted Image"

唯愛SA鍾愛玄彬灬 (Charlene fan): "Director, are you asking Ah SA to film a new movie, My Wife is 18 is a great movie, extremely looking forward to Ah SA trying different roles. Looking forward to it"
James Yuen: "Posted ImagePosted Image"

Wow, that's exciting to see a movie producer and a movie screenwriter&director posting on Weibo about meeting Charlene, and the screenwriter&director basically confirmed that they ARE working with Charlene on a movie! Fans seem really happy and account about this, and I am too! I could be wrong, but I think Charlene's going to be filming her own movie at the beginning of the year, and not the Mainland series until after. I just vaguely remember a video interview during the 3650 promotions where Charlene mentioned she's going to start filming something at the beginning of next year, and Gillian mentioned filming something at another start date, so I think it's different projects. We'll see! :thumbsup

PS. Becca, Charlene actually didn't have an ad photoshoot today. Those were old photos that the blogger just shared -- they're from Charlene's Sunsshen ad last year. But the way she keeps having ads always coming out, I wouldn't be surprised if there are new ones soon!

Fiz - Charlene has 2 Weibos and here are the links if you want :) Sina Weibo and Tencent Weibo

#84 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:12 AM

Awesome to see the news. LOL Ma Da Ge look awesome at the event. Twins look good at the even too. It was nice of Gillian helping Charlene with the dress. I wonder if this movie Charlene is talking about is it twins movie or just Charlene? I definitely want to know more about the character. At first I thought it has to do with music haha.

And no way Liu Xiaoqing is 60? Gosh she look amazing and her body is an envy for all women her age. Did she work with Twins before? I was thinking Joyous Marshall, was she Charlene's mother in there?

LOL I wonder if Nic might be a guest star at the Concert?

#85 lilgigi

lilgigi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:20 AM

yeah cannot wait for Charlene next project, I wonder what since Charlene is very mysterious with her projects even when she acted with big actors she was very modest and quiet not trying to show off or anything.
Sorry Liu XiaoQing born in 1955, so she's 56 not 60 yet. But she still so beautiful and her body is good looking for someone her age and pretty young too.

#86 ♥ Charlenebaby

♥ Charlenebaby

<3 Charlene Choi!

• Forum Masters
  • 6699 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:09 AM

Mutts -Thanks for correcting me! Arg, I should have taken the time to actually read what the fans were talking about, lol, instead I just skim through the photos real fast. >< Anyways, thanks again for the translation from weibo! Yay, Charlene is going to work with James again, and I'm definitely cheering for them to work their magic once more time, and create another classic just like <My Wife is 18>. Ha, it will be so interesting IF they did a follow up movie but ADD 10 years to Charlene and Ekin's character. Maybe the story will revolve around their busy lives, and how they hardly have time for each other, and then maybe it leads to the idea of divorce but right when they were about to sign the papers they both have flashback of how they met and fell in love. Lol, I know it is lame but I will love for Charlene and Ekin to work together again as a mature loving couple. Maybe they can even have Charlene's character developing depression or some kind of illness because I think it will be one challenging role for her. Okay, seriously, just ignore me now! I guess I'm just very thrill to see Charlene meeting up with James and also a producer because Charlene haven't filmed anything after <It's Love> since she turned her focus to her solo music career, and then now with Twins' music career.

On the other hand, WOW! The photo showing Charlene's back is seriously so sexy, Mutts! Thanks for putting together the videos from the award ceremony, I love the back shot of when Charlene was walking down the red carpet. It is definitely very awesome to hear the two hosts talking about Charlene nonstop as she walks down the red carpet, and I'm sure in the future she will get to walk that red carpet as a nominee. :)

Fiz - Charlene's Weibo is very similar to twitter. Actually, Weibo is China's twitter and it is so nice to get direct messages and photos from Charlene. If you needed help opening up an account, I will be glad to help you open one so that you get can direct updates from Charlene.

Something interesting about <Sword Heroes' Fate>! The series became the first Chinese TV series to ever be aired in Italy: :thumbsup :iloveyou:

'Sword Heroes' Fate' to be first Chinese TV series to air in Italy

The drama "Sword Heroes' Fate," a hit in its home country, will become the first Chinese television series ever to air on an Italian TV network, project officials said Monday.

Moreover, it is expected that the futuristic series will lead to better cultural understanding between the two countries, the officials said.

The 33-episode series is based on an online video game that allows players to enter a virtual world that a famous hacker and a few others have managed to sneak into. While living in the game's universe, a mysterious presence prevents them from returning to reality.

The production had its international premiere at the Rome Fiction Fest Monday. It will appear on Babel, a new Italian satellite broadcaster, starting in November.

"We have been looking to highlight China for some time, and when we saw 'Sword Heroes' Fate,' we fell in love with the program and we knew this was the one we wanted," said Beatrice Coletti, Babel's channel director. "We saw a few other options that were quite good, but this was our first choice and we are thrilled."

Babel, which focuses on programs from around the world, is the first non-Chinese broadcaster to buy rights to the series, and the premiere marks the first time a Chinese-made TV series is being broadcast in Italy.

According to Yang Yanyan, head of external relations for the Chinese embassy in Rome, the hope is that "Sword Heroes' Fate" will be the first of many Chinese productions to find a home in Italy and elsewhere in Europe.

"I think that China understands the West more than the West understands China, and I think the best way to remedy this kind of situation is through cultural exchanges like this television series," she said.

Yang noted that China has become the world's largest producer of TV programs, creating some 500 TV series a year. With the country's growing prosperity, China's 187 million television viewers make it one of the world's largest TV series markets.

Babel is considering local audiences as well. With an estimated 200,000 Chinese people currently living in Italy, the Chinese are the fourth largest foreign group in Italy.

The broadcaster, which plans to broadcast the series in its original Chinese language with Italian subtitles, says it hopes to attract Chinese viewers living in Italy along with Italians interested in the story.

Coletti said the program could even help Italians learn Chinese.

"Sword Heroes' Fate," directed by Wu Yaqiao and Feng Baiyuan and produced by Hubei TV, contains an intriguing mix of special effects with the action taking place inside the video game, traditional camerawork and quick shifts between the two.

Already a big hit in China, with a big budget to match, producers said they have created the program with an eye toward gaining a foothold in some foreign markets. If that indeed happens, it will have started Monday in Rome.

http://www.globaltim...r-in-Italy.aspx

#87 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:45 AM

Wow that is amazing that Sword Heroe's fate is airing in Italy and the first Chinese drama too. I hope they like the series. The storyline is actually quite nice, costumes were really pretty and it actually develop really fast. However, I think Kenny's character with the other female lead was more of a focus, while Nic and Charlene's story made it more serious. I watched it really fast because it was leaked online during the summer, I think I will watch it over again when my break come. I definitely love Charlene's scenes in here, lol I wish she had even more scenes!

and omg about the new project. I wonder what kind of movie is it. lol remember how Charlene was had so many rumor films, dancing, cooking, love, etc. I really hope we get to know soon. She is in beijing right now. I wonder for what? Another function?

#88 ♥ Charlenebaby

♥ Charlenebaby

<3 Charlene Choi!

• Forum Masters
  • 6699 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:10 PM

Maison Matin Margiela's Fashion Show - Beijing

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

----

Charlene and Louis are so fated when it comes to fashion show. :blush Seriously, they are one popular pairing for these fashion gigs. Charlene looked so good in her outfit, and she usually don't wear black but when she does she looks so cool! :) Very fashionable and stylish, and also quite sexy too. Charlene's heels are nice, and it give the outfit an edgy look with it bright bold color on the bottom. That is such a cool picture of Louis and Charlene as they walk in the middle with all the body guards walking on the side. Ha, they look quite elegant together. ;) Now, I can't wait for the media's photos from the fashion show since all the photos now are from the fans only.

Livi - I'm sure the audience will like it because the executive who selected <Sword Heroes Fate> out of all the series was in love with <Sword Heroes Fate>. I believe Italy will definitely be enjoying the series just like how the fans did. I thought the series was really good too, and although I wished Charlene had more time so that she could have filmed more scenes but her schedule only allowed her to be onset for less than 2 months (she was also attending events in between that period too). Overall, the series was fast pace and each character was interesting, and most importantly, Charlene was amazing in the series. I feel so sad for her character when she entered the evil sect because her emotions were shut off and she was practicially almost like a walking-dead. I super love the scene when Nicholas and Charlene FINALLY met again, and their hug was the LONG WAITING hug that all the audience were waiting for. I remember the fans were so happy during that scene and everyone were saying: 'finally'. Also, the rating for that episode was #1 for the night too. :) Nicholas and Charlene surely have magic in pulling in ratings. clapclap

Arg, Charlene does have ton of rumor movies and I think many of them are actual movie that were in discussion but at the end things didn't work out. I do believe Charlene will be filming a dancing movie in the near future because I remember that was what Charlene wanted, and Mani also liked and supported the idea. Somehow, I got a feeling that Mani and Charlene might be giving this idea/project for Chapman to handle. I remember these three meeting up for a meal earlier this year, but since Chapman was preparing <Diva> for Joey then maybe Charlene's movie might be next year. However, this is all my assumations but I do feel that the chances are rather high. :thumbsup

#89 mutts.

mutts.

Addict

• Forum Crew
  • 7998 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:16 PM

Weibo Update (Oct 25)

Charlene: "Arrived in Beijing .. Beijing is very cold oh! It's only October now .. and it's already so cold .. I can't imagine how cold it will be when it actually approaches winter .. Everyone has to remember to stay warm this winter lo.."
Posted Image

--

Maison Martin Margiela Beijing Fashion Show

Posted Image

Posted Image

ha, I love purple so I also love Charlene's sunglasses! She looks so cool :P I was surprised wondering why Charlene was in Beijing and fans were all really curious, so luckily Die Sum right away posted info about Charlene attending the fashion show in Beijing later that evening. It seems like event organizers for fashion-related events really like inviting and getting Charlene & Louis as the celebrities attending! Just a few months ago Charlene & Louis attended the Hogan clothing store opening together. And now seeing them attend this fashion show and pose together is awesome! I agree Becca, they really do have a lot of fate attending fashion gigs together. I really like that photo where they're walking down the street. Besides the people surrounding them, they both have this presence and look to them that is impessive. But the way they look like they're chatting with Charlene smiling, they don't look intimidating -- just very important haha.

Charlene's entire look to the event is awesome! I especially love the hair and make-up matched with those long black gloves. I've noticed that starting during the Venice Film Festival trip and since then, Charlene has been looking beautifully mature at all her solo events. :iloveyou:

--

Omg, thanks for the AMAZING news that <Legend of Swordman> (Sword Heroes' Fate) is going to air in ITALY and not only that, but be the first Chinese TV series in Italy, and to also be personally selected as the first choice by the director of the Italian channel! I'm just .. wowed and so happy! I wonder if Charlene attending the Venice Film Festival had any part in contributing to this? ;) Maybe her attendance brought attention to her among people working behind scenes in the showbiz in Italy! This is a seriously BIG year for Charlene with her acting career! clapclap

Edited by mutts., 25 October 2011 - 11:20 PM.

• ♥ Charlenebaby likes this

#90 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:00 AM

OMg, Charlene look so beautiful. Did she dyed her hair? It looks kind of redish gold. and wow what a surprise Louis was there too. They look like they did some catching up. haha the body guards make them look so cool.
I really love the outfit Charlene wore to the event. She look so mature my fashion icon!

Looking forward to more news on Charlene and her interviews at the fashion show if she did.

#91 mutts.

mutts.

Addict

• Forum Crew
  • 7998 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 06:09 AM

More from Maison Martin Margiela Beijing Fashion Show

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Wow, Charlene's metallic belt and heels make her outfit even mear neat! With the hairstyle, red lipstick and her outfit, she looks oldschool beauty while she's watching the fashion show :iloveyou: She's so cute in the 3rd photo looking up at the runway. But LOL I wouldn't have realized it until you pointed it out on Weibo, Livi, that in the row right behind her and two people down, there's a man who's clearly taking a photo of CHARLENE, not even the runway or the model walking on the opposite side. He and his phone camera TOTALLY are taking a photo of Charlene, and this would be hilarious but does it look like this photo which was posted on Weibo? :lol: haha Getting such good seats to the fashion show when you can see so many people crowded standing to watch in this pic of Charlene & Louis getting seated. And yet he's busy taking photos of Charlene :lol: I'm really happy to see Charlene and Louis watching the fashion show side-by-side and although the photo's blurry, I also really like the photo where they're outdoors and chatting, and Louis is laughing so big :)

Livi, remember this photo Xie Na posted a little over a month ago (lol coincidentally a "Charlene-Louis" photo)? That was when Charlene was dying her hair a little lighter for the Everyone Bounce Concert Tour. I guess it's not always that noticeable, especially when she has it up, but it's really noticeable in here and here :D

#92 ♥ Charlenebaby

♥ Charlenebaby

<3 Charlene Choi!

• Forum Masters
  • 6699 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:32 PM

Mutts - Ha, Diesum is really the best, huh? Yea, I was kind of surprised when Charlene said that she was flying to Beijing because the fashion show was not listed on her schedule at CCT. It was awesome that Diesum informed the fans or else we won't be getting fan-photos from the fashion show. Charlene looks absolutely fabulous at the fashion show, and she does have this oldschool beauty look with the hair and makeup. Actually, Charlene really suits this style because her features are rather sharp and she has such an elegant looking side profile. :) This photo gives me a "Hollywood Classic Beauty" feeling: :iloveyou:

Posted Image

It is such a beautiful capture of Charlene, and her hair look so beautiful in this angle. I'm totally loving this mature side of Charlene, and I can't stop saying how elegant she looks! :loool:

Yay, it looks like Charlene barely found out through the fans regarding the good news of <Legend of Swordman>! :yeah She is very happy and also shocked as well, and I'm so happy for her and the crew. The series will start airing in Italy in November so it will be in a couple of days. I have been dying to find the DVD with Eng. Subs but I can't find it anywhere. However, I noticed that the DVD with Viet and Indonesian subs are out already. The series is still airing in some part of Mainland so I think it might be around next year when it will finally be out with Eng Subs. I'm also wondering if Charlene's exposure in Venice earlier in August had anything to do with the director choosing her series above others as well, Mutts. Besides, Charlene left such a great impression at the film festival, and even the foreigners were asking for photos and autographs from her. I do agree that this year is seriously a BIG year for Charlene, and I believe next year will be even better, esp. when she returns to filming and releasing her solo music. :thumbsup

#93 mutts.

mutts.

Addict

• Forum Crew
  • 7998 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:53 AM

Weibo Update (Oct 26)

Eva415 (Charlene fan): "@Charlene Choi You are too Posted Image (it means 'powerful') Posted Image 「The Legend of Swordman」 is the first Chinese TV series Posted Image to air on an Italian Posted Image TV network, and it will let Italian people be more likely to understand our Chinese culture, history. Tang Xiao Wan is rushing out of Asia and taking a step towards going international. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image" Screencap of news

Die Sum: "Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image"
Charlene: "Is .. is .. is this true? ? An Italian TV network? Wow! Terrific!"

Yay, I'm really happy that Charlene's read the news about <The Legend of Swordman> being the first Chinese TV series to air on an Italian TV network! The fan who posted the news is so right -- not only is this amazing for Charlene, the cast, and the series as a whole, but it's also great for Chinese culture and Chinese entertainment! :thumbsup

--

More from Maison Martin Margiela Beijing Fashion Show

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Wow, that photo you posted Becca with Charlene looking down is just :iloveyou: My favorite has to be this black-and-white photo though -- it's got an amazing feeling to it.

At the event when Charlene spoke to the media, she actually said that JJ has accepted her invitation for him to be a guest performer at Twins' Shanghai Everyone Bounce Concert! Little dimples brother & Eyelashes sister reunion in 1 month :D Charlene also mentioned that the topic for Twins' upcoming Cantonese album is "Freedom".

(Edited to add more photos -- Yay finally clear Louis-Charlene photos! :) )

Edited by mutts., 27 October 2011 - 02:32 AM.

#94 ♥ Charlenebaby

♥ Charlenebaby

<3 Charlene Choi!

• Forum Masters
  • 6699 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:24 AM

Oh my, I love that white and black photo of Charlene too. It does have this very attracting feeling to it, lol, although I can't put my finger on it. Wow, Charlene actually revealed a lot of things regarding the concert next month as well as Twins' Cantonese album. It is awesome that JJ accepted Charlene's invitation, and I honestly think that Charlene's solo years as an singer has really helped Twins with their guests at their concert. I'm sure Charlene was the one who invited Show too considering that they do chat on weibo, and he only started following Gillian after the concert (therefore, they weren't in contact). JJ was also Charlene's guest too, and I seriously cannot wait for them to re-united again. Ha, I actually like Gillian's idea of having Charlene and JJ duet the song while she just smile to show her dimple, lol, she mentioned it at Twins' lastest event. It never gets old watching Charlene and JJ performing <Little Dimple>. :iloveyou:

Freedom, huh? Overall, it sounds kind of simple to me but after reading what Charlene said, I think it should be interesting. Charlene said at the fashion show that her and Gillian experienced a lot in 10 years but they are most relaxed and happy now. Charlene continued that she has experienced a number of things, and have even experienced the worst so nothing else can be worster, therefore, nothing can hurt her now. She also said that because her and Gillian have worked separately on music so now they are able to introduce different musicians to each other. Also, the concert in March is still on, Mutts and it looks like Twins will stop touring after Shanghai but they will pick up the concert tour again next year. However, I do believe that in between this period, Charlene will be filming considering that she just met with James a few days ago. ;)

Charlene also talked a bit about William. She said that William is quite mature in many areas, and he'll give her things to think about. She admits that there are many ads and projects that requests for her and William, but they both have told EEG not to accept project/ads that features them together. Charlene explains that at the moment they are currently working on those ads that were signed prior to them dating only. The article also highlighted that Charlene's serie <The Legend of Swordman> is the first Chinese series to be aired in Italy. :thumbsup

Arg, I just read some upsetting news on Weibo! Appearently, Charlene loss a few ads because EEG wouldn't allow her to do solo work during Twins' 10th Anniversary period. Seriously, Charlene has sacrifice a whole lot this year for Twins already, and like many fans on Weibo, I cannot wait for this period to be over. In the beginning of this year, Charlene has already rejected several movies. :thumbdown

#95 mutts.

mutts.

Addict

• Forum Crew
  • 7998 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:26 PM

Weibo Update (Oct 27)

Charlene: "It's almost Halloween .. My family puppy is also very festive .. this is the little sister~ Snowskin .. Hahahaha .. very short legs .."
Posted Image

haha I was busy aw-ing at how cute Snowskin is and how she looks like a doll, so still and tiny even beside a pumpkin decoration., and with that pumpkin-design ribbon as a bowtie. But then Charlene had to point out that Snowskin's legs are really short LOL :lol: Last year, it was awesome how Charlene had the day off in the middle of filming and she managed to go back to HK and join William, Sherman, Crystal, Deep and a lot of other coworkers and friends for a Halloween Party! Charlene's currently in HK to record Twins' Cantonese album and to rehearse for their Shanghai Concert (ya Becca, I love how Twins' concert guests are always Charlene's friends she invites, so it's always a lot of fun seeing them interact on stage!), so I think it'll be very likely there'll be another party this year!

At the fashion show Charlene attended the other day, she said -- Since her birthday (November 22nd) is just 3 days before the Everyone Bounce Shanghai Concert (25th), Charlene said that she's thinking of holding a birthday party in Shanghai! Reporters asked her if William would come and she said that if their is a party in Shanghai, he will definitely come because his birthday's just the day before hers. Reporters also asked what she hoped William would get her and she laughs shyly and then says: "Aiya, anyhow no matter what he gets me, I'll like it." :hug

--

Well, so Charlene will finally be in Hong Kong for a little while after flying around so much for the 3650 promotional tour and then Everyone Bounce Concert Tour! Thought I'd share some airport photos :)

This is from going to and from the Everyone Bounce Shanghai Concert Press Conference. The fan who took and posted these photos of Charlene hand-writing a message for fans and the fan wrote on her Weibo: "Do you know how touched we were when you were finished writing while standing and you said you don't think you wrote it well, So you found somewhere to sit down and very seriously wrote it all over again. All along, you are exactly the incomparable, considerate, grant whatever is asked of you, Sa.. On the subway on the way back we spoke about it until @ChungHoLok was so touched she cried ... Even though you already understood our whispers ... but this time I have to loudly say @Charlene Choi I really love you Posted Image"

Posted Image

Now here's Charlene posing with fans before leaving and also at the arrival. lol Whoops, at first I thought in the photos where she's dressed in black, it was just Charlene on a flight leaving to other work, but then I realized the person on the left who I thought was just another person at the airport, is actually Gillian. Aw I read the comments and the fan said that Gillian didn't say anything to fans, but I'm at least glad fans had a nice experience meeting Charlene :hug She looks super chic in her striped jacket and I really like this hair color on her!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

And I didn't get around to posting these, but here are some airport photos during the 3650 promotional tour. hehe Charlene was really into wearing chain-strap backpacks around that time and she looks sooo cute, like a highschooler!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by mutts., 27 October 2011 - 09:26 PM.

#96 starlightcolors

starlightcolors

faq.asianfanatics.net

• News Crew
  • 384 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:33 AM

Joey Yung: Ah Sa is intelligent, Ah Gil is simple

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: starlightcolors @ http://asianfanatics.net

The relationship "EEG Big Sister" Joey Yung and Twins' Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) and Gillian Chung (Ah Gil) have is like sisters. The three of them humorously named themselves "EEG Dragon Tiger Panther", being together with them is full of happiness, and manager Mani Fok even personally guided Joey to join this EEG family, long ago looking at Mani as family.

Regarding these sisters, Joey Yung commented: "Ah Sa and Ah Gil are both my sisters in this line of work, Ah Sa's appearance is like a cartoon, when I first got to know her she really took the iniative, and she talks more. On the other hand, I did not have any particular impression towards Ah Gil, because she was very quiet. But these past few years, their personalities have turned around.

Regarding Ah Gil, we hope to like her more, because the way she behaves is very simple, unimaginably simple. She has a good character, is trustworthy, does not disturb others, already gets very happy from small things, but she does not know how to express herself. She really wants and needs romance, it is romance that is the main course of her life. Because her character is like this, we do not want her to make any mistakes, she is a good woman. Ah Sa is very intelligent, she knows how to take care of herself. These past few years, assuming the role as the Leader of a group, she is extremely well qualified and competent. In fact she and I should switch our appearances, because she looks naive and innocent, while I seem like I know 'things.' The topics I usually chat with Ah Sa and Ah Gil are different, but I feel very happy when I am together with them."

Spoiler

#97 ♥ Charlenebaby

♥ Charlenebaby

<3 Charlene Choi!

• Forum Masters
  • 6699 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 07:22 AM

Oh my, that got to be the cutest photo of Snowskin! Ha, I thought it was really neat how Charlene's dogs are into holiday too. Charlene sure did an excellent job with her dogs because they seems to be very well behave, esp. how they always pose for the camera. I still wonder how Charlene got the entire family to sit with Charlene on the sofa for a photo last year. Being a dog owner myself, I always found it quite difficult to make my two dogs pose for a photo. ^_^* Anyways, I laughed how Charlene pointed out that Snowskin's legs were very short. :lmao: Lol, there is a good chance that Charlene might be spending Halloween with William again this year since she'll be in Hong Kong.

Thanks for translating the fans account on weibo, Mutts! Charlene is definitely an artist who cares a whole lot about her fans. Seriously, I have NEVER read any negative experience regarding Charlene at all. All the fans have always only had good things to say about Charlene, and how she was really friendly and nice. Plus, it is known that Charlene tend to chat with the fans and she looks very approachable compared to Gillian. It looks like the fans had a blast with Charlene at the airport, and I think it was the sweetest how Charlene re-wrote what she wrote the fans after she found a seat. Also, the fans captured some of the cutest photos of Charlene too.

Joey is definitely not the first person in EEG who said that Charlene is intelligent! Ng Yu and Mani also said that Charlene is very intelligent. I always thought Charlene was intelligent, and it is very clear when reading her weibo and also when reading her interview. She is someone who is really good at expressing herself, and also very smart at handling situations that come her way. Joey and Charlene are very close to each other, and very much like sisters so it is pretty nice to hear what Joey thought of Charlene. :) It sounds like Charlene left a very good first impression on Joey, Mani, and Ng Yu. I guess her outgoing personality, and approachable appearance makes those around her at ease. Charlene has become the leader of Twins during the past few years, although an official title was not given but it has become quite obvious with those around them. :)

#98 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:41 PM

haha, I really miss Charlene since she went on vacation. This is really funny, Charlene said it was really cold outside in Beijing so she put 6 warm bags in her furry coat. BUT GOOD NEWS. Charlene said she is actually recording her cantonese songs. But I wonder if it is twins or her solo her.

#99 mutts.

mutts.

Addict

• Forum Crew
  • 7998 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:07 PM

Weibo Update (Oct 28)

Charlene: "For Halloween my family's dogs are very festive .. haha .. Can you tell who has the best camera sense .. who likes taking the photos the least?"
Posted Image

So from left to right, Lychee is the dad, Chocolate is the mom, Mooncake is the big brother, Snowskin is the little sister, and Pomelo is the younger brother. Lychee looks so well-behaved, Snowskin looks so shy, and Mooncake looks adorably energetic and happy! haha But Chocolate looks like she's actually smiling for the camera! This makes me think of it like Charlene is like a mom who wants to gather all her kids to take photos and most of them don't want their picture taken or they're hyper about it :lol: It also reminds me of this photo -- It's old, but I've never seen it before until it was passed around on Weibo recently. People were saying how Charlene looks so motherly and affectionate just by looking at how her eyes are directed and her hand petting/holding on :)
Posted Image

--

There really are a lot of people in EEG praising Charlene for being intelligent! Like you said Becca, Mani and Ng Yu already commented that about Charlene, and now Joey! Joey's a very honest person so I always find what she says interesting, and even though it's not an official title, it's kind of an unspoken generally known kind of role that Charlene is the leader of Twins. Which is why one of the nicknames Twins fans have for her is "Leader Sa"! Joey really takes control of the direction of her own career, so that's great to hear her saying that Charlene is extremely well qualified and competent as Twins' leader! :thumbsup We all know how close Joey and Charlene are, always chatting and whispering during events and they're really touchy-feely when it comes to hugging and making kiss faces in photos. So it's nice to see Joey talk about a different side of her relationship with Charlene, and I don't know if it's just me, but I'm really happy that the way Joey talks about Charlene, it's like she admires and respects Charlene :)

Thought I'd share some of my favorite Joey-Charlene photos!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Livi - Charlene is currently recording for Twins' early 2012 Cantonese album (not her solo one which was originally planned for the end of this year).

#100 5355h0uM@rU_L0v3R_4_3v@

5355h0uM@rU_L0v3R_4_3v@

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:57 PM

Okay I got this one mv of Charlene and Wu CHun to share but then it speaks in Hmong, well... it's an asian language too. here it is... I love it so much! But the song is in Korean! LOVE IT THO CHECK IT OUT! I KNOW FOR SURE YOU ALL WILL LIKE IT!!! :thumbsup :iloveyou:

DO you like it? I find it sadder than the real version when she pretended to die... sorry... hehe... just saying what's in my thought.

Edited by 5355h0uM@rU_L0v3R_4_3v@, 28 October 2011 - 08:59 PM.

#101 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 11:12 PM

ahh I miss see WuSa too. LOL lately we are just hoping to see some of Charlene's pairings again. GeYin, WuSa. I really like fan made mvs, they are amazing.

OMG< I love that mv too. It goes from ancient to modern and it really beautiful korean mv. I think that was from Hwang jini.

LOL, looking forward to more news on Charlene's movie or project. So is it confirm she was talking with My WIfe is 18's director on a new film?

Edited by KunEr&XiaoZun, 28 October 2011 - 11:12 PM.

#102 mutts.

mutts.

Addict

• Forum Crew
  • 7998 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:44 AM

Lately, Charlene's really been into posting on different sites to talk with fans! Besides her Sina Weibo and Tencent Weibo, she posted a message at the Twins CCT Forum. And now a week ago, she created a Baidu account and started posting in her own Baidu Tieba! :)

Her account name is: 蔡卓妍SASA And here's her avatar and account ID passport!

Posted Image

Posted Image

She made 3 posts (she started 3 different threads) so far and this is what she wrote:
Posted Image

Topic: I have arrived~~
Hello everyone .. I've heard everyone's shouts .. I have finally arrived against all odds .. It was very hard to register oh! Thank you to several fans at Baidu who assisted me in order for me to be able to get her .. Alright! From now on I will come here often oh~

Topic: What is the format? ?
What is the format? ?

Topic: | Sa ゛ Yin Road has you | Is it like this? (Certain sections all have the same start to the topic title. This one is "┃Sa゛妍途有你┃")
Testing testing testing testing testing .....

--

Yay, I'm glad to see Charlene's making accounts at different places fans gather and posting there! I can't imagine how happy fans are, kind of like if Charlene were someday to magically post here haha. Well, at the airport when she hand-writes messages, she has written one to Baidu saying she does go on there often so she teased saying they better not say anything bad :P And now she finally has! haha Charlene seemed a little lost at first and I don't blame her since I'm also not very familiar with the format which I'm kind of confused about. I like her avatar she took the night of the <Sorcerer and the White Snake> HK premiere :)

--

Livi, yup James Yuen was the director and one of the writers of <My Wife is 18> and yes he did reply to fans basically confirming that he is working on a film with Charlene, along with movie producer Kin Hung Ng! <My Wife is 18> is the one time Charlene and James Yuen have worked together. But here's some of his other work! He was one of the writers for the movies <Bodyguards and Assassins>, <Warlords> and <Perhaps Love> (All of those are major movies starring people like Jet Li, Andy Lau, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Tony Leung, Donnie Yen, Fan Bing Bing, Zhou Xun). He has done action movies but also romantic comedies, and he has also worked with HK actors and Mainland actors, so I really don't know what kind of movie it'll be!

#103 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:55 AM

Wow thanks for replying mutts,
I also saw she replied on baidu and fans were so excited it was forward a bunch on weibo and they went to baidu to leave her message. Charlene is so nice, lol I think weibo really got her to go online more. She used to go to twins sites, her sites and check replies, well the technology also improved immensely these past few years too. LOL doesn't Charlene have an iphone for a while now. LOL I remember her cold joke about raymond using Iphone.

Oh I wonder if the movie is going to be about comedy, maybe the director want to go back to his roots and try a comedy again. His latest works are very serious and fighting. LOL I don't mind if it is comedy, hopefully it is modern. LOL we have seen a lot of Charlene in ancient movies lately. A little change up is good. In fact it would be very nice if not modern some time in the 1930s... She haven't done that time period before in a movie right? Hope it is a good script, and waiting to hear more about it!

#104 mutts.

mutts.

Addict

• Forum Crew
  • 7998 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:24 PM

Honey Magazine No. 373 (October 2011)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Yeah, another magazine cover and photoshoot! :) This time is for Adidas and I noticed this photo, it's actually the exact outfit look she wore to watch Jan's comedy show! And in this photo, they even pointed out Charlene posting on her Weibo wearing her Adidas shoes :P Really cool how they put together so many mix-and-match outfits with Adidas clothing! Charlene looks so cutely happy on the cover and so cool in these colorful outfits!

Weibo Update (Oct 29)

ZZTV Host Ke Xin: "@Charlene Choi Receive this photo! The still photo Green Snake my daughter drew for you! After watching the movie until 11pm, after she drew it, she was so excited it wasn't until 2 hours later that she Posted Image" Photo

Charlene: "Hahahaha .. How old is your daughter? Very cute drawing~ Thanks"
ZZTV Host Ke Xin: "Does the drawing resemble? Four years old, she extremely likes Qing Qing you portrayed, insisted on giving it to you as a present!"

haha I didn't really expect it, but it seems like Charlene's also been gaining a lot of young fans when their parents watch <The Sorcerer and the White Snake>! A few days ago, there was also this Weibo post. Mischievous little kid :P

小咪娘娘: "Ever since watching The Sorcerer and the White Snake, this young girl has gone crazy! The infatuation she has towards Ah Sa has reached the point that she took a photo of the disc, and even told me to buy her a mask of Ah Sa, she really wants to disguise herself as Ah Sa's appearance. I told her, you are not her daughter, no matter what you do you cannot resemble her. She unexpectedly said, then I am your daughter, wouldn't it be unfortunate to resemble you? I choked, deeply hurt! @Dai En En From now on, don't bring her to see movies with beautiful women!" Photo

--

Hm, I didn't think of it before, but you are right Livi -- Charlene has been filming a lot of things in ancient times lately. Of course all her serious <Legend of Swordman> and <Joyous Marshal> have been ancient time, but <Legend of Swordman> was partially set in the future. For her movies though, in the past 3 years it has been a lot of ancient times ones like <The Sorcerer and the White Snake>, <Treasure Inn>, <The Jade and the Pearl>, <The Storm Warriors> and <Butterfly Lovers>. The only modern ones were <Triple Tap>, <Beauty on Duty> and <Kung Fu Dunk>. Before though, the majority of her movies were modern, but it's really shifted. I feel that Charlene's next movie will be modern, but it's just a gut feeling guess :D

Edited by mutts., 29 October 2011 - 08:24 PM.

#105 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:52 PM

Yeah, I also think a lot of young kids really like the green snake character haha. A nice surprise, but that is awesome another generation of SaSa fans :D

I think the movie is also going to be modern too. But the theme is hard to guess, but Charlene always look for challenge or look for characters that fit her stage in life.
Just so exciting. I am guessing it will start filming after Twins concert next month. Or Next year though because end of the year music awards and function are a lot. Anyway, Support CHarlene!

#106 ♥ Charlenebaby

♥ Charlenebaby

<3 Charlene Choi!

• Forum Masters
  • 6699 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 03:47 AM

Woah, thanks for sharing that Charlene has opened a Baidu's blog, Mutts! It is definitely very neat that Charlene is starting to sign up for other online forum to chat with the fans. Ah, it was so cool how she finally revealed herself on CCT recently, and I really do admire her for being very mysterious because the fans had a great time trying to figure out which member was her. :lmao: Yea, I did remember Charlene writing to the fans that she is an active user on Baidu and then teasing the fans not to say anything bad about her, lol. Out of all Charlene's online blogs, I seriously LOVE Weibo the best just because I'm pretty comfortable with the format. I barely started a QQ Weibo during the Venice Film Festival because QQ was covering the event LIVE but I have yet got used to using it so I hardly touched it. The fans at Baidu are awesome though, they are pretty fast with updates and picks up Charlene's daily news all the time. :)

I'm super happy with James directly confirming that he is working on a new movie with Charlene. I got a good feeling that the filming will definitely start pretty soon. Charlene's schedule at the moment is pretty light compared to her usual schedule. Therefore, I'm sure there is enough time for her to start filming the new movie. Since Twins had started to record their Cantonese album for awhile now, it might be finished by the end of November, and Twins' last concert for this year is on Nov. 25th too. At this rate, it should leave December open for Charlene to start filming with James, and of course, enough time for her to attend the year-end award ceremonies. Charlene will most definitely be winning some solo awards so I really hope that she attends all the award ceremony this year. :) Ha, the topic about the theme and time period of Charlene's new movie is pretty mysterious considering that James shoots so many different types of films. However, I got a good gut feeling like Mutts that it will be modern. Maybe Charlene will reveal more information on the movie after the Shanghai concert. :blush

Ha, it is so cute how Charlene gained some young fans as Qingqing! clapclap Actually, I love love love Qingqing too, and Charlene was great as Qingqing. I just got finished reading <It's Love> review on Lovehkfilm, and Charlene's playing as Qingqing was very suitable to the reviewer as well. I just hope that if there is part 2 to <It's Love>, Qingqing will get a chance to find love and reunite with Neng Ren. They seriously are a cute pair, and their scenes are never dull or boring. :iloveyou:

Anyways, Charlene looks GREAT in the Honey Magazine! :iloveyou: :thumbsup

#107 mutts.

mutts.

Addict

• Forum Crew
  • 7998 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:35 PM

Weibo Update (Oct 30)

(Tencent QQ) Charlene: "Recording music today .. Coincidentally wore the same clothing but different colors with Ah Gil .. Very funny~~"
Posted Image

(Sina) Charlene: "@Tony Ching Director~ Happy birthday! ! Wishing you good health! Giving you your favorite > > Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image as a present to you!"

haha I wonder if Charlene means she's giving director Tony Ching his favorite laughter of hers, or if it's the emoticon because he does use it a lot! A couple of weeks ago, there was actually a celebration event for <The Sorcerer and the White Snake> breaking 200 MILLION at the box office! It's too bad Charlene was actually in Shanghai at that time attending the Vivienne Westwood Shanghai Store Opening, and then there was the Everyone Bounce Shanghai Concert Press Conference, so she couldn't attend. It was mainly Eva and Yang Zi, along with Chui Po Chu and others involved with the production of the movie. Well, maybe there will be a reunion for the sequel of the movie!!

In the mean time it's still airing and I'm glad so many people have watched the movie and it's exposed Charlene as an actress even more. Has anyone watched the movie <A Beautiful Life> starring Shu Qi and Liu Ye? I've watched Liu Ye in <Curse of the Golden Flower> before and I thought he was great in it, but I hadn't watched Shu Qi act before, but I did like seeing how Charlene and Shu Qi are friends replying and encouraging each other on Weibo! After watching <Beautiful Life> (such a good movie and it made me bawl my eyes out haha), I instantly became a fan of Shu Qi's acting. So I understand what people are going through when I see on WEibo that Charlene's gaining more fans from her role in the movie :D

So Charlene's been in the recording studio a lot lately for Twins' Cantonese album. Today, Leo posted this message on Weibo: "Recording TV series <Joyous Marshal>'s song~" Photo I wonder if he's recording a solo song or his part of a duet with Charlene, or maybe there will be multiple songs? After all he wrote song and not themesong, or maybe I'm just looking too much into it haha. Anyhow Charlene sang the themesong for CFL and I hope she sings another one for now for one of her mainland TV series!

--

Not sure why they're suddenly coming out, but photos taken a couple months ago after the 3650 Chengdu Autograph Session are being released in different news. And it's not an article either, just commenting about Gillian's blue hair and also saying Charlene's short wavy hair gives off a feminine and mature feeling.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I feel badly though -- Sina Entertainment posted the photos on their Weibo which has 3.5 million fans and reading all the comments here ... There are people saying they like Ah Sa, she's pretty, she's cute, etc. And then the rest of the comments (which are the majority) are saying Gillian's legs look sickly with the yellow, her legs are very thick, and she has elephant legs :unsure: I guess it's not quite the reaction they expected, but maybe they're releasing interviews, photoshoots and shows previously shot to keep them out there while they're busy recording away from the camera.

#108 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:41 AM

LOL the fans is that a yellow legging, if it gets big I am sure their will be replies in person
Anyway, Charlene is so cute. I love her wishes to Director Tony. Charlene's smile is the best, it always brighten the whole atmosphere.
It looks like Joyous Marshall is coming out soon, Leo is recording probably the themesong. I think Charlene is busy preparing for the concert and looking at the pics they are both really busy recording for their cantonese album. Although I really hope to see the themesong out like an mv. Usually some series before the first ep is out, the themesong is out to create more noise. hehe and with those mvs, more scenes we haven't seen :yeah.

Well don't know if you guys have seen this mainland series MEN, it is currently very hot in china and it is modern. I think if Charlene have a chance to do a modern series in mainland, that type of series would really be good. It is mature, yet funny, and most importantly it teaches life lesson. Not only for men, but for women to understand men too. haha

#109 mutts.

mutts.

Addict

• Forum Crew
  • 7998 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:29 PM

No Weibo updates other than Charlene replying: "yeah ! Posted ImagePosted Image" to this interview on Tencent Weibo.

VIDEO: http://www.tudou.com...ew/N_GhLqYs1TI/

Posted Image

lol It's pretty much a video posted on Tencent Weibo by Tencent and it's an interview wearing their Ground Zero-designed anniversary clothing sold on Tencent Weibo, sitting at a Tencent set, and advertising Tencent Weibo and how it's been great for them, and incorporating that with their anniversary. But it's still good to see Charlene since she's been really quiet lately! Charlene talks about how it's great that once an event is over, on Weibo she can immediately see the reaction fans had from the event, news from it and all the photos fans have taken from the event. Plus, she really likes reading fan's comments and she sometimes comments back to them. Charlene also says she most wants to travel :)

--

Hm, on Tencent Weibo, Ng Yu posted about how there will be a DVD released for Vincy's concert she just held. A fan then messaged Ng Yu asking why everyone else was releasing DVDs, but Twins aren't. Ng Yu replied that around November 20, Twins will be releasing a DVD. I wonder what concert DVD this will be for -- the first concert in HK with the awesome silver/gold and black outfits? Or maybe the first concert of the tour, the Guangzhou concert with Show as a guest?

--

Here's a photo of Charlene a while ago wearing a funky Ground Zero outfit! She looks so young here!
Posted Image

And some airport photos of Charlene a little while ago. hehe I see Charlene laughing chatting with Kenny :P
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#110 ♥ Charlenebaby

♥ Charlenebaby

<3 Charlene Choi!

• Forum Masters
  • 6699 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:56 PM

Huh, it looks like Charlene will be recording Twins' album for awhile and won't be having any activties for this period. Arg, I really did wished that Charlene did turn her focus back to her solo career. I can definitely wait when it comes to her solo music career but lately I feel that she is missing too much opportunity in filming. :crying: I understand that she did currently meet up with James, but I do hope she continues to accept scripts and not put Twins above her filming career as it has always been her main career since the beginning. If anything, I hope she has tons of films/series lining up next year and if she has time then she can squeeze in an album. Honestly, EEG is not taking opportunities seriously with Charlene just because they know that her demand in the market and her market value will not go down, and EEG takes that for granted. <_<

Anyways, the Mainland version of <The Sorcerer and the White Snake> was released on October 24th already. :) Yesterday, I went to one of my local Asian market and stumble upon the DVD so I decided to purchased it. Ha, I usually try to pick up majority of Charlene's movie around my area since I dislike the long waiting time for the movie to get shipped to my place. Therefore, last night I started watching all of Charlene's recent release movies such as <The Jade and Pearl>, <Treasure Inn>, and then <The Sorcerer and the White Snake>. :thumbsup Lol, I skipped out on <Triple Tap> since the genre was too serious for the night. :) Overall, I feel that Charlene has really taken on each of her role very well. At the moment, I seriously love Qingqing the best, lol, there is something about Charlene in that movie that just attracts my liking and attention. :iloveyou:

Yep, Leo was recording the themesong to <Joyous Marshal> earlier and it really got me questioning if it will be a solo song or duet. Regardless, I still hope that Charlene will get to sing in the series since there are many inserted songs in the series as well. With Charlene recording at the studio these days, there might be a good chance that she has already recorded something related to <Joyous Marshal>. It looks like there are promotion for <Joyous Marshal> daily in the news, but majority of the information and stills are quite repetitive. At the moment, I'm waiting for another long trailer from the series, although I felt that the last trailer revealed lots of scenes and the plot of the series already. ^_^*

#111 mutts.

mutts.

Addict

• Forum Crew
  • 7998 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:02 AM

Charlene has been nominated for:

Most Popular Female Singer (HK and Taiwan) @ 8th Music King Awards
<Year After Year> - Viewer's Favorite Cantonese Song Award @ TVB8 Music Awards
<Adult World> - Viewer's Favorite Cantonese Song Award @ TVB8 Music Awards

Twins have some other nominations for the 8th Music King Award and by the looks of the poster, it looks like Twins and some other EEG artists will be attending the awards show. Coming up, there'll be a few events with the whole EEG family gathering, as well as several events with just Charlene! :)

Charlene's Upcoming Schedule

Nov 4: 903 Music Awards Press Conference (Twins, Vincy, Sherman, William, Ken, BOYZ)
Nov 6: Metro Music Awards Press Conference (Twins, Joey, Vincy, Sherman, William, Ken and BOYZ)
Nov 11: Hengda Championship Opening Ceremony
Nov 13: Charlene Birthday Party with Fans
Nov 18: 8th Music King Awards
Nov 25: Everyone Bounce Concert - Shanghai

--

So paparazzi spotted Charlene a few days ago and they're reporting that a few days ago, Charlene went shopping in the evening by herself. She appeared in great spirits, smiling a lot and buying a lot, carrying it all by herself and without an assistant, etc. Afterwards, Charlene went for hotpot with her family! :) A little creepy that they saw all that and even her family, but it's nice to see Charlene in a great mood getting some quality family time, now that she's in HK for a bit.

Posted Image Posted Image

Just some more airport photos. She looks like she's also in a great mood here and her expression in the 3rd photo is adorable! And haha she really does love Coca Cola -- in one of the photos, at the airport she went to a store looking for some! And, looking at the symbol on her shirt I think it's Adidas! She's a perfect spokesperson for the products she endorses :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

--

Wow Becca, I have a lot of catching up to do watching Charlene's movies! I have yet to watch <Treasure Inn> and <The Sorcerer and the White Snake>. <Triple Tap> was a really serious movie and although Charlene didn't have as many scenes as the male actors, I think some of her best acting is shown in that movie!

#112 ♥ Charlenebaby

♥ Charlenebaby

<3 Charlene Choi!

• Forum Masters
  • 6699 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:12 PM

Interesting! There is a rumor going around on Weibo that Charlene will be starring in 《一品芝麻官》with Louis Koo. Shi Shi is rumored to be in the movie too, but nothing is confirmed at the moment. However, the rumor started from a vertified weibo though and it will be directed by Wong Jing. Honestly, it sounds quite true considering that the movie has first surfaced in May this year with Louis confirmed as the male lead, and it was said that Wong Jing was still looking for the female leads. In recent years, Charlene has become one of Wong Jing's favorite actress so I won't be surprised if it is true.

The plot of the movie revolves around Louis' character whom is the youngest son of Emperor Kangxi. He decided to leave the "Forbidden City" to experience the feelings and life as an ordinary person. I believe it is after Louis leave the forbidden city that he'll run into Charlene and Shi Shi's character. If Charlene is confirmed for the movie, it will definitely be interesting because Charlene has never acted in the Qing Dynasty before. Ha, I would have love it if Charlene did in fact get to play a role in the forbidden city but judging from the information based on a previous version of the movie, both the females are not from the forbidden city and they both are commoners.

Mutts - Thanks for listing Charlene's nomination for some of the upcoming award ceremony. :) Hopefully, Charlene will attend all the award ceremony this year. Yay, it is so nice to see that Charlene is getting to spend some quality time with her family. It seems that EEG is giving Charlene a few days of break after the whole <3650 World Tour>. Ha, Charlene was definitely in a great mood, besides, shopping and eating are two of her favoite hobbies. It is nice to see such a famous artist like Charlene just casually shopping by herself and meeting up her family for hotpot. I'm not surprised that Charlene was carrying everything by herself because she never acted cocky regardless of how famous she has become, and she always treats her crew members like family. :thumbsup

Lol, you are definitely missing out on Charlene's great performances, Mutts! I definitely agrees with you that <Triple Tap> has some of her best acting. :) <Treasure Inn> was an enjoyable film, and Charlene looked so pretty in the movie! Overall, it was a very funny movie. Ha, you got to watch <The Sorcerer and the White Snake> because then you will understand why so many people love Charlene's character Qingqing. :iloveyou:

#113 mutts.

mutts.

Addict

• Forum Crew
  • 7998 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:49 PM

Bread n Butter Ad Photoshoot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rkftxGWqbw

Link:

The ads came out a while ago, but this behind-the-scenes photoshoot video just came out a little while ago. :)

Not for the Bread n Butter Ad, but these are for another ad -- behind-the-scenes photos of Charlene and William shooting their Adidas ad together! :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

--

Sina Weibo Update (Nov 1)

4399 Cartoons: "Today is Hello Kitty's birthday! [Forward a message "I love Hello Kitty", see how far it can go on Weibo?] Those who like Hello Kitty, please forward this and write your address!!" Photo

Charlene: "Happy birthday Hello Kitty~"

Whether the rumors are true or not, I'm always interested in hearing updates about Charlene's possible movies! :P The rumor was posted by a verified Weibo blog, but it is an entertainment tabloid so it's not confirmed yet. But hearing Wong Jing as the director, plus a cast of Louis and Charlene, with a Mainland actress in Liu Shi Shi sounds reasonable! Thanks for the info about the rumored movie Becca, but do you know if the rumor is that it's a serious movie or a comedy? Charlene's movies with Wong Jing <Beauty on Duty> and <Treasure Inn> were both comedies which is what he mostly does, but he has done some very serious action movies in the past few years!

#114 ♥ Charlenebaby

♥ Charlenebaby

<3 Charlene Choi!

• Forum Masters
  • 6699 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:58 AM

Mutts - Err, sorry for the late reply! It is just that I've been extremely busy today. Anyways, I did some research on the movie and it will be a comedy movie. I think Wong Jing is really good with light comedy, and he always praises Charlene for being naturally funny so it is not surprising that he'll cast Charlene. I noticed that Wong Jing loves working with Louis too, and if it is confirm then it Charlene will get to work with Louis again. I remember Charlene saying that Louis tend to give her advice and they will talk about life in general. Considering that Louis has had much more experience than Charlene, it is very suitable, and from reading what Charlene said, I can tell that she really respect Louis. God, there are so many actors that I wished Charlene gets a chance to work with again, for example: Shawn, Daniel, Ekin, Hu Ge, and Chun. Yea, the rumor came from a mainland network so let's wait to see if Wong Jing will confirm the rumor. Maybe it is better if EEG confirms or deny it because I remember Wong Jing announcing that Charlene will take part in <Beauty on Duty> when it was not even confirm yet. Lol, I surely don't want to go in circle with this movie too. ;)

Thanks for the William and Charlene's behind the scene photos of Adidas Winter photoshoot! For some reason, Charlene looks super hot in this simple shot: :iloveyou:

Posted Image

Also, thanks for the video! Charlene looks great in the clothing, and you can tell that her photos were only casually brushed up only (like any other kind of photoshoot)! She still look amazing hot in many of the outfits, and also very elegant too. :blush

#115 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:57 AM

LOL, I just saw the rumor new film on weibo too. LOL I saw some people don't want Charlene to be in the movie because they think Charlene worked with Wong Jing already a few times. I am not sure, but I think they only work on two movies right? Anyway, I wonder if it is true, I think Louis and Charlene are like an old pairing. THey work together over 4 times, but each time I still find they bring something new to the plate and good chemistry! LOL perhaps Louis and Charlene at the fashion show was not a coincident after all?

Anyway, I thought Charlene was talking with about another film with another director? Char is busy busy! Maybe two films at work? Scheduled at different times later and next year.

#116 mutts.

mutts.

Addict

• Forum Crew
  • 7998 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:40 PM

Weibo Update (Oct 2)

Charlene: "Closed off for many days .. have to concentrate on recording music .. long time no see .. haha .. To me, recording days are the most comfortable days .. do not have to wake up early and do not have to sleep late .. A lot more energized .. Going to attend an event now la~"
Posted Image

Yay, that's nice to hear Charlene updating fans about what she's been up to and why she's been really quiet the past few days :) I didn't expect that she was attending an event today! Today in Hong Kong, she attending a Mini Coupe Event and besides Twins, there were also William and Denise! heh, This reminds me of the Nokia event she attended a few years ago, just Charlene, William and Raymond! It seems like they were quite cautious and no Charlene-William photos this time, though. With her hair like that, plus her make-up with rosy cheeks, she looks doll-like :blush

--

Mini Coupe Event

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

--

Livi, yup Charlene's only worked with Wong Jing on <Beauty on Duty> and <Treasure Inn>. I saw those few messages and I think those fans don't really understand about movies since one of them even said they would prefer that Charlene stay in Hong Kong and attend the JSG Round 2 Awards, instead of going to the Venice Film Festival!! :blink: And I like seeing Louis and Charlene work together -- exactly maybe them appearing together from time to time isn't a coincidence! :P And I agree that they bring something new each time. I think it's because they keep doing different genres working together and because they're not a typical "idol pairing" for movies! :)

#117 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:26 AM

Glad to hear that Charlene is enjoying her recording days, and from the news of her going shopping and enjoying family time, I am happy too :D
And wow I really didn't noticed her hair color until she went to the fashion show with Louis, and now it is even more obvious. The last time Charlene did a hair style like that was like in 2007 for the MTV awards. Anyway Love her white outfit and interesting leggings. Hehe I like how it has black designs on it very intricate!

About the movie, we will just have to wait and see. Louis and Charlene pairing is nice, and Wong Jing has been in the industry so long, he knows how to make movies.

#118 mutts.

mutts.

Addict

• Forum Crew
  • 7998 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:35 AM

<No Comment> (RTHK Radio Drama) Ep 1 - Charlene, Gillian, Sam Lee, Yan Ng, Don Li, Ah Kam

Audio: http://www.tudou.com...ew/uuHz8REbwI4/

I didn't hear anything about this going to happen, but I guess it's recent because Ah Kam (TVB host Plato Lai) posted it himself and by Charlene's voice, it does sound pretty recent. Charlene's great for radio shows! Her voice is very animated, lively and expressive -- and plus very believable! lol I don't really know the purpose of the radio drama though, but I guess it's just as a story that they incorporate with music in it (some American music, too!) and have a little bit of the radio world in it with them "bumping" into a radio DJ. Charlene and Gillian are supposed to be sisters in the radio drama, though it's Charlene who's in every scene and does the majority of the talking, but I'm not really sure about Gillian's character? It seems like her character's supposed to not be able to speak well, but no offense the way Gillian "voice acts", I can't tell if her character is supposed to have a speech impediment because it's not really stuttering, it's more like pauses, and it's not very consistent? Maybe if there are more episodes, there'll be more about their characters.

--

haha So since Charlene was being really quiet on Weibo the past few days, I posted these old photos of the Y2K cast since they're rare and I like them a lot! I didn't expect Ah Kam himself to forward the photos multiple times, and seeing the people who forwarded it, I noticed Koni Lui (2006 HK Pagent runner-up) forwarded them too :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#119 ♥ Charlenebaby

♥ Charlenebaby

<3 Charlene Choi!

• Forum Masters
  • 6699 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:37 AM

So, Charlene has been extremely busy with recording, huh? Although I miss her updates so bad but I'm glad that she is turning all of focus into recording because it shows that she want to do her best. Plus, it is a good sign for me overall since there is a high chance that the recording might be close to finishing. When the recording is finished then Charlene will have more time to do other things, and I'm crossing my finger that she'll at least start filming again. It is also very nice to hear Charlene being able to relax during this period, and most importantly is that she is getting to sleep in since she hardly gets to sleep in. On a different note, I'm very confused to why some fans as well as nonfans keep saying that Charlene is going to film <It's Love 2> at the end of this year? I followed most of Charlene's news, and I haven't heard any actual confirmation from the producer or director about <It's Love 2>. There were some talking about a potential project starting up with the original cast but up until now, there has been no official announcement whatsoever so I'm very confused to where these people are getting their source? :unsure:

Wow, thanks for sharing that super big photo of Charlene from her QQ Tencent, Mutts! Lol, although I have an account on QQ as well but I never used it since I like Weibo better but the one thing I super love about QQ is that Charlene's photos are always bigger with better quality. I dislike how Sina tend to resize Charlene's uploads, and it does take away some of it quality too. Anyways, I definitely agrees with you that Charlene looks so much like a DOLL! Ha, she looks so pretty with the hair style, makeup, and rosy cheek! Actually, Charlene's hair reminds me so much of a photoshoot that she did many years back, and surprisely, Charlene still look exactly the same! She looks rather elegant at the Mini Coupe event with the white lace dress and design leggings, but oh my, I love Charlene's heels! This girl seriously have a great taste in shoes whether it is heels, flats, tennis shoes, etc. :thumbsup

Yea, I also read a few comments from some of the Charlene's fans regarding her potentially working with Wong Jing again. Mainly, they feel that Charlene has been working with him too much but I don't think they realized that Charlene has only worked with Wong Jing twice. It only seems a lot because Wong Jing is working with Charlene once every year for the past two years. However, I had a different opinion from them because I really like the cast of Louis and Liu Shi Shi, and surprisely, I enjoyed both of Charlene's film with Wong Jing. Wong Jing has been around for so many years now, and he understands his target audience well, therefore, there has to be a reason to why he keeps seeking Charlene. Besides, both <Beauty on Duty> and <Treasure Inn> were box office hits, and overall, the general public enjoyed both films! :)

#120 mutts.

mutts.

Addict

• Forum Crew
  • 7998 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:03 PM

Becca, fans are saying Charlene will film <The Sorcerer and the White Snake 2> since Sina news reported about it and Yang Zi, the executive producer of <The Sorcerer and the White Snake>, also posted about it on his own Weibo, something along the lines of asking people have they heard that they will film a sequel and that it'll be across time and space. Maybe I missed it, but I don't know where they're getting this about starting filming at the end of the year! The first movie was such a major production and I imagine the sequel to be, also. Unless they were script-writing and preparing to film ever since the last one finished filming, I don't see how they can be ready to start filming the sequel so soon! I am excited there's still a lot of talk about it, though :)

I also think that recording for the album will be finished soon, maybe in the next couple of weeks or sooner. I don't know how accurate this is, but a fan on Weibo is saying that very soon, they will plug a song named 《素颜》 (<Make up-free>). To be honest I'm kind of tired of hearing that phrase a lot from netizens, on Weibo, in gossip tabloids and all. Plus I know earlier this year Hotcha released a dance song called <Make up-free Vacation> which did really well in the music charts, and I know in the past few of years there've been comparisons between the two of them. Twins' first plugged songs lately have always been faster songs, so I suppose this one will be, too? I wouldn't mind a good ballad as the first plug, though!

The Weibo poster is also saying that a few more song titles that have been leaked are: 《不变应万变》 (<Maintaining the status quo> (?)), 《日后》 (<Someday>), and 《挽手》 (<Hold hands>).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: charlene choi, twins, hong kong, choi cheuk yin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users