Part 3
Part 4

Next Magazine First Annual Entertainment Awards

Next Awards BTS Interviews
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Posted Image

Must-watch JE clips (highlights from certain events)

HK Airport Hug ~ Link

Beijing Presscon hand holding and finger playing [@1:06] ~ Link

Jerry's surprise visit to Ella at SHERO signing ~ Link

Ella's leg on Jerry's lap [really clear @7:23] ~ Link

Jerry touching Ella's sexy leg [@9:40] ~ Link

Jerry calling Ella "My little sunshine" [@ 0:43] ~ Link

Ella calling Jerry “My love” ~ Link

Jerry poking Ella's underarm [around 8:10] ~ Link

DWL Kiss NG ~ Link

Ella's video message to Jerry for his album release in 2009 ~Link

Posted Image

VIDEO

Time line of JE relationship via various interviews either on the newspaper, radio, or talk shows

Spoiler

Posted Image

Other related clips

Spoiler

Food For Thought (interesting fan observations)

Spoiler

Daily Apple (Interesting facts about our couple)

Spoiler

Posted Image

He said, She said
Quotes on what JE have said about each other

Spoiler

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Jerry's Fetish - Ella's Legs
And her other body parts

Video evidence:

Spoiler

But wait... Ella likes to touch her Gong too!

Spoiler

Posted Image

Blind Item Articles
Explanation: These are Blind Item (BI) Articles that the HK Media have published about celebrity relationships. The media have used pseudonyms in the place of names. Now it is up to you to figure out and decide whether these pseudonyms and the contents within match up to our couple.

(1)

People who are familiar with [innocent], all know about his relationship with [prankster] which they can't hide for long. Cos' of the heat of their relationship, people who knows of it are screaming that they cannot hide it any longer. Although [Innocent] who broke up with [fake dog] for a while, he has yet to find a suitable woman. In the mean time only news of him and [fake dog] breaking up due to difference in personality. Until he collaborated with [prankster], from friendship till discovering that he had a crush on her, once [Innocent's] passion was inited, there was no way of smouldering it. [Prankster] who is innocent by nature is very submissive towards [innocent], although afraid to be caught by public, but [innocent] wants to be together for 24 hrs, even when meeting up with fellow professionals in the same industry, holding hands even during meetings. [Prankster] knows there is no way to reject him allows him to have his way. But [innocent] is too famous/popular and revealing will be tough for [prankster] as she will have to deal with the pressures from the fans and will have problems to face.
(2)

2010-6-18

[Little sunshine] deeply in love, sold himself for [fox]

Recently [little sunshine's] and [fox's] house were on fire, because of her beau, [fox] changed the nature of high profile, went missing for a period of time resulting in her company being tight lipped on her whereabouts.

[Little sunshine] busy with work did not expect his relationship with [fox] to development so rapidly, so in love that seeing her one less seconds makes him lonely, so requested that the gal be by his side, while at work, [little sunshine] wld request for his gal to be in disguise when out, at night accompanying each other intimately. What amazing is that they were never exposed/discovered while out together, even while on the same flight. [Fox] is serious with this relationship because [little sunshine] is not only attentive and willing to pay redemption fees for her so that she is not in the spotlight. Instead [fox] wants to ensure that she is making enough making money for her dependent's future life than will she marry with peace of mind. But [little sunshine] is lamenting that both of them are too busy with no time, once in a while urging her, hating to be separated from her. The situation is like [princess] hating to marry [little sunshine], different person different situation.
(3)

2010-7-23

[Big good man] don’t want his conquers only wants [angel]

Being courted by [big good man], [angel] had to think about it for a while – took exactly half a year before she agreed to be in the relationship.

Because her feelings were played by [bad guy], these 3 years [angel] treats all the men who are interested in her like good buddies, afraid to accept them so as to avoid being hurt again. And [big good man] who is very popular and handsome, no one would think that [angle] would be his cup of tea, but he is so infatuated and mesmerized by [angel’s] character, and dating 3 months, celebrated her birthday with a marriage proposal, [angel] initial fears of great negative response, refused and requested to keep a low profile until [big good man] sacrificed his career for her was she truly touched that she agreed to be engaged. [Big good man] was so happy that he wanted to announce as he does not want his gal to suffer but [angel] feels that it is not the right time, resulting in serious frustration and cold war.
(4)

2010-8-13

[Model man] came forward to collect debt on behalf of [Innocence]

[Innocence] was being bullied by [Ah Ma], what was outrageous this time round was their arrangement for her with [middle age man], strange that the party who is very successful also agreed to take part in this fraud

But [middle age man] was once introduced by friend all along had very good impression of [Innocence], tried many times to express his feelings unfortunately interest is too congenial, on top of that [Innocence] is always very kind to everyone, polite and supportive all the time towards [middle age man], but relationship failed to go further.

[Model man] is very serious with [Innocence], at first [Ah Ma] thought that they could get some good fishing from him but cannot stop their interactions, only way was to use dirty tricks hoping that it will not affect [Innocence] ability to earn money. This shocked the [Model man] who looked for IT personnel to find evidence and demanded [Ah Ma] to clear the arrears owing to [Innocence]. Serves them right, unforgivable.

Credits all translation & article to chillipadi
Please do not post the article and translation elsewhere.

Posted Image

Are you a certifiable JE fanatical member?
How many of these apply to you?

Spoiler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iii_5LcQYsg

Fan fiction and fan-made videos

Videos

Fan fictions

Trading Places: “Down In Love” by mistral
When Love Is Worth The Hassle by pakbethol
You're The Apple Of My Eye by Donna
I'd Do Anything by detay
Something Borrowed by crystal
Superstar And A Normal Girl by C.love.E
You & Me by crystal
The Red Silk Dress and Her One Hour Affair by Muchoingeneus/
Wicked Light by Loner Eclipse

JE Related Links

jerryella.net
XuHua Bar @ Baidu
Down With Love AF Forum
Down With Love AF Gallery
Ella's Weibo
Jerry's Weiboo

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Credits
Artworks were made by creative Baidu fans/JE.net fans/as marked
Info on Jerry and Ella from their respective threads
Video credits from various uploaders.
Translation of Timeline video credit to Liz aka DownwithloveElla
Translation of Blind Item Articles credit to Chilipadi

Please remember that our motto here is LOVE not WAR
So please do not bash each other, other tandems or other artists!
Ducky, our resident mascot will be watching you! (Who now has managed to hire some friends).

Edited by angeljoyce, 27 August 2011 - 11:18 AM.

• crystalized, Myvi, Natalie215 and 5 others like this

#2 SweetyPie

SweetyPie

Shopaholic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2740 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:59 PM

And so we move on... to a new and bigger abode!! :thumbsup (Thanks Angel for guarding our Sunshine Ranch :cheekkiss:)

Congrats JE babies! We're in our Pt. 8 home. Thanks to all the JE babies for contributing during the the times of drought, rough tabloid's and everything else.

Sorry that I myself haven't been around much. I've been so busy with everything and have had barely anytime to stalk JE. My love for the couple is still very much unchanged and will still that way always :D I hope all the JE babies are doing well!

Lets continue to make this one as great as the past 7 :)

#3 atashijho

atashijho

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:34 PM

congrats JE babies!!! new home, new start.. cheers!

anyway, here's my favorite JE moment.. off-cam

Posted ImagePosted Image
:blush

I miss PingGuo!!! when will we ever see them again.. *sigh*

Edited by bluesoul17, 26 August 2011 - 05:31 PM.

#4 angeljoyce

angeljoyce

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:49 PM

Hi !!! This is a very novice work and still work in progress...the links still needs editing.

I Hope we can all enjoy the same experience that we had in our previous threads (part 1-7). Welcome to our New JE babies!!! :iloveyou:

To Jerry & Ella I wish you good health and happiness...I pray that you can do another collaboration soon!!! :yeah

#5 rongmun

rongmun

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:05 PM

Thanks, Angel for an excellent job in starting the new home.

We know that Ella is now in Shanghai as guest performer at Fan Fan's concert tomorrow. Jerry's thread at AF mentioned that a crew of My Wonderful Life drama reported that Ella was seen with Director Chen at the filming set. However I had seen the weibo entry of this crew before it was deleted. What he actually posted was that he was very happy that a big star came visitng at the filming set and she was more beautiful in person than on TV. The comments that followed this weibo entry mentioned Ella as that big star. One comment warned about the paparazzi picking this up as news since Jerry was currently filming the drama and was supposedly present when Ella visited the set. Probably, this was the reason why the weibo entry was subsequently deleted.

Edited by rongmun, 26 August 2011 - 05:11 PM.

#6 SaraDonna

SaraDonna

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:03 PM

Congratulations JE Angels/JE babies! We're in our Part 8 home! Thanks to all the JE Angels/JE babies for the new home!!! Cheers!

I've posted this before since I do not make any new mv, allow me to post this vid again :) (Part 8 too)! hehe

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zWcAz1E-Co"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6zWcAz1E-Co[/url]

#7 crystalized

crystalized

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:50 PM

Hi hi everybody! Wow we're in Part 8 of our lovely home now! Thanks so much Angeljoyce for making this Posted Image, i'm so sorry that i wasn't around to give you a helping hand! I've been crazy busy preparing for becoming a student again this september that i've had no time to stalk JE at all. So if anyone has some juicy gossip from JE.net please share haha... not even sure if my membership has been revoked since i have not been on it in such a long time!

Oh just one note though Angel, i noticed that on the TS, a lot of the links aren't actually there. Like no links to the videos etc etc.

Glad to see that Sweety and Pgirl have dropped by too! I miss all the girls and our crazy spazzing over JE!

Anyways, i don't have much to add. But let's play a game of spot the difference hehe (hope no one has posted this already...)

Posted Image

I love how it seemed like Baobei is turning around to question Zai Zai what his hand is doing! Hehe, seems like only Gong is allowed to put his arm over her shoulder! XD

Okies, i'm off, i promise not to be gone for too long though :)

Edited by crystalized, 26 August 2011 - 05:51 PM.

#8 Strawberry101

Strawberry101

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:43 AM

Angel: :TY :TY :TY for starting our new home.. :hug :cheekkiss:
Whe're in our 8th home :yeah ....8 is a lucky number with the chinese.. :athlon

Hi to all the other JE babies, glad to see you dropping by

We know that Ella is now in Shanghai as guest performer at Fan Fan's concert tomorrow. Jerry's thread at AF mentioned that a crew of My Wonderful Life drama reported that Ella was seen with Director Chen at the filming set. However I had seen the weibo entry of this crew before it was deleted. What he actually posted was that he was very happy that a big star came visitng at the filming set and she was more beautiful in person than on TV. The comments that followed this weibo entry mentioned Ella as that big star. One comment warned about the paparazzi picking this up as news since Jerry was currently filming the drama and was supposedly present when Ella visited the set. Probably, this was the reason why the weibo entry was subsequently deleted.

Do I spot some secrecy here!!! :athlon :athlon

It's not totally JE but still want to share...so you girls can :drool
I'm so delighted to come across these vids...the making of Jerry's photobook "Amphibian", since this is not for sale anymore..
He is really hot, sexy, shuai and wonderful......he's really photogenic :drool :drool :drool :wub: (I can't imagine him even more handsome in real :blush )
I think he lost a lot of his playfullness :( but if this playfullness is what baobei is triggering back in him I can imagine they fit each other like a glove :pleh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGlBgIn80Cc&feature=player_detailpage
credit to the uploader: pavielin
Spoiler

#9 ptsh836

ptsh836

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 06:49 AM

Hi Angel n everyone.... Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

A big thank you to you Angel for creating such a beautiful PART 8....its amazing the amount of love and hard work you've put in to build this new home! once again Thank You n Luv you.... Posted Image

as for my contribution...once again, im posting JE sweet memories here.... Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Sweet, sweet JE... Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Alwayz be together.... Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

all credits as tagged

#10 angeljoyce

angeljoyce

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:30 AM

@sweetypie

And so we move on... to a new and bigger abode!! (Thanks Angel for guarding our Sunshine Ranch )
Sorry that I myself haven't been around much. I've been so busy with everything and have had barely anytime to stalk JE. My love for the couple is still very much unchanged and will still that way always I hope all the JE babies are doing well!
Lets continue to make this one as great as the past 7

Hello! my old friend...I miss you and I do hope you will be able to come visit when you have the time. You see without you, nat and tonghanya, the competition with Jerry baby is narrowed down to Strawberry as Bemjerry hasn't turned up yet...It's becoming very hard for me to contain my over active imagination especially with the shuai pics of Jerry surfacing, my pervy mind is kinda getting awakened. I probably have the idea locked into my head that I have to guard "Jerry's Treasure" with a pitchfork for Baobei...It's becoming tiring for me to be constantly looking at those perfect nose and pearly white teeth and my eyes have suddenly acquired "Grave's disease" :shock Add to that its an agony to see his dimples without having bucket loads of :drool Ah! This job of being Ella's "Task Force XuXu" is not an easy job

@bluesoul
The finger play gif you posted brings back alot of memories, the times when we all hyperventilated and felt so rewarded from the bionic eyes and camera's of JE babies who was able to capture those intimate moments of JE...BTW, I like YongHwa in Heartstrings... :V

@rongmum

Thanks, Angel for an excellent job in starting the new home.

You're welcome! I actually had the time to do it because I'm just here at home recuperating form my recent surgery.
OMG! JE babies surely has their ability to stalk intact and unchanged Thanks to you... :hug
I actually past over the said posting this past week in my weibo stalking but mr google managed to confuse me with my poor chinese. I did see and read that Dir chen came to visit on the set of MWL and I read that there was another woman that came with her, then I saw a posting as well with Ella describe as a big star, I atually posted this pic in our prev. thread...
Posted Image
credits as tagged

Then, it was silent...no more follow up about it. I can see the trade mark of most real loyal JE fans must be coming from JE.net wherein they are always very protective of JE. :thumbsup
Pls. clarify... :innocent
Spoiler

@saradonna Thanks for dropping by...my most favorite MV that you made for JE is the one with the song "right combination" for the obvious reason which probably you're the only one who know here in AF. :loool: I can't find it anymore did you take it down? :tricky:

@crystal

Hi hi everybody! Wow we're in Part 8 of our lovely home now! Thanks so much Angeljoyce for making this , i'm so sorry that i wasn't around to give you a helping hand! I've been crazy busy preparing for becoming a student again this september that i've had no time to stalk JE at all. So if anyone has some juicy gossip from JE.net please share haha... not even sure if my membership has been revoked since i have not been on it in such a long time!
Oh just one note though Angel, i noticed that on the TS, a lot of the links aren't actually there. Like no links to the videos etc etc.
Anyways, i don't have much to add. But let's play a game of spot the difference hehe (hope no one has posted this already...)

Hello twitsis! fancy meeting you here... :hug It's alright I know that you are very busy from the PM you sent...I wish you luck in your studies...But do visit JE.net for us and don't let your account die...but only in your free time...Let me tell you those links almost made me pull my hair it was alot of work...you are so good when you did it on part 7 how did you do it so organized? But thank you because basically I just followed you're pattern... :thumbsup
I will play the game with you in my next post infact I have already the picture in mind... :whistle

@strawberry

Angel: for starting our new home..
Whe're in our 8th home ....8 is a lucky number with the chinese..

He is really hot, sexy, shuai and wonderful......he's really photogenic (I can't imagine him even more handsome in real )
I think he lost a lot of his playfullness but if this playfullness is what baobei is triggering back in him I can imagine they fit each other like a glove

You are very welcome sistah! :hug
True to my words you are indeed my comrade in guarding Jerry's precious here...Let's make the most of it while the others and Bemjerry is lost in the woods... :tricky: Just an idea, why don't we see Jerry baby together in person, then we hire someone to film us while we have our mouths gapped open and :drool on the floor. Then we send a copy to "America's Funniest Video"...I'm pretty sure we will bag the prize. :loool: I can only agree that Jerry is shuai...
I love your new analogy "Glove" ...very original :thumbsup

@ptsh

Hi Angel n everyone....
A big thank you to you Angel for creating such a beautiful PART 8....its amazing the amount of love and hard work you've put in to build this new home! once again Thank You n Luv you....

You are very welcome!!! :hug
I think you have actually contributed alot on part 7, JIA YOU!!! And let us continue to enjoy the JE ride...

I have also some pics to share...

This is the gorgeous Baobei wherein I'm pretty sure ptsh will keep a copy...(at her guest appearance on the concert of Fan fan) :wub:
Posted Image

Jerry baby "the real shuai" , this pic is like telling me..." My lips are sealed, secret!" :wub:
Posted Image

I must say Thank you! to another "angel" who helped me pull the task of starting this thread. :hug

Edited by angeljoyce, 28 August 2011 - 05:10 AM.

#11 tsopreyk

tsopreyk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:06 AM

Thank you Angeljoyce for your hard work! To all JE Babies WELCOME to our 8th ranch! More power!

#12 angeljoyce

angeljoyce

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 12:31 PM

@tsopreyk Thank you! :hug

>:offtopic I'm praying for all the people and most especially JE babies who might be in the US east coast... Pls stay safe.

I'm in weibo right now to sweetypie, crystal and all others who have chinese background, can you help me clarify about a news paper article which was shared in weibo and the gist I'm getting from mr google (not very accurate) is apparently Jerry baby had dinner or sort of attended the celebration party with FanFan and Ella yesterday or so... :unsure:
BTW, I have the copy of the article here.
Posted Image
credits as tagged

My own personal thoughts on this...

True or not... I was this on reading the article :excited & like this :wub: If confirmed I will be like this Posted Image

Edited by angeljoyce, 28 August 2011 - 12:46 PM.

#13 Natalie215

Natalie215

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4226 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:11 PM

Congrats on Part 8! Long live the homies! :clapclap. Angel, you did an awesome job on the thread starter. :hug: I swear I have a permanent cheesy smile now reading over the quotes and watching JE videos. They are so adorable together! But I still believe they are the most adorable when Jerry is sporting the mustache and drugged. He's so free with the touching and stuff. lol. As for the latest news of Baobei visiting Jerry on the set of his new series, I of course choose to believe this. They are good friends if nothing else so it's not in their nature to not pay their good friend a visit when they're in the same location given their busy schedule. :iloveyou:

#14 ptsh836

ptsh836

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:18 AM

Gud Morning.... Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Angel, about Ella visiting Jerry on site; i would like to think that she was there to cheer him on and to lift his spirits a bit amidst the bad rumours expressed by the media regarding Jerry's bad attitude on set....that was just about a week ago...there were reports that Jerry was back to his hot tempered self and i would sincerely like to believe that Ella's purported visit will somehow get Jerry back to his cheerful self jus like when he was in DWL....altho this rumour was refuted by his management.... :doh

somehow, Jerry's happiest when he is around Ella...and im sure we all miss the way both of them goof around the set and make a fool of each other! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

so i like to begin this morning with some lovely artworks... Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Always so lovely together!!! .... Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

this is the best pix!!! it shows so much LOVE!!! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

credits as tagged

Edited by ptsh836, 29 August 2011 - 05:25 AM.

• Precious87 likes this

#15 Strawberry101

Strawberry101

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:52 PM

@sweetypie

You're welcome! I actually had the time to do it because I'm just here at home recuperating form my recent surgery.
OMG! JE babies surely has their ability to stalk intact and unchanged Thanks to you... :hug
I actually past over the said posting this past week in my weibo stalking but mr google managed to confuse me with my poor chinese. I did see and read that Dir chen came to visit on the set of MWL and I read that there was another woman that came with her, then I saw a posting as well with Ella describe as a big star, I atually posted this pic in our prev. thread...

Then, it was silent...no more follow up about it. I can see the trade mark of most real loyal JE fans must be coming from JE.net wherein they are always very protective of JE. :thumbsup
Pls. clarify... :innocent

Spoiler

@strawberry[/b]

You are very welcome sistah! :hug
True to my words you are indeed my comrade in guarding Jerry's precious here...Let's make the most of it while the others and Bemjerry is lost in the woods... :tricky: Just an idea, why don't we see Jerry baby together in person, then we hire someone to film us while we have our mouths gapped open and :drool on the floor. Then we send a copy to "America's Funniest Video"...I'm pretty sure we will bag the prize. :loool: I can only agree that Jerry is shuai...
I love your new analogy "Glove" ...very original :thumbsup

Angel: what is that about a surgery...hope everything is fine with you, not to serious I hope :hug

Yes...where are our sistahs with JE excess :wave:

:rofl :rofl I don't mind making a fool of myself for Jerry baby's sake :rofl If baobei is not interested in J we will persue him instead :tomato:
Not a bad prospect :whatup
Posted Image
credit as tagged

#16 ptsh836

ptsh836

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:48 PM

Hi, gud evening.... Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

i would like to start off by wishing all my muslim frens "Selamat Hari Raya" and to all M'sians "Happy National Day" (8/31/2011).

first off, i have here a pix of Ella appearing on the cover of a local magazine...simply stunning!!!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

and heres a pix of charming Jerry....so very shuai!!.... Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

and last but not least, a collection of cute JEs.... down memory lane... Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

all credits as tagged

Edited by ptsh836, 30 August 2011 - 01:51 PM.

#17 PingGou4ever

PingGou4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 03:43 PM

:yeah CONGRATS FOR THE NEW HOME OF SUNSHINE RANCH! :yeah

THANKS TO OUR ANGEL, ANGELJOYCE clapclap :thumbsup ... WE'RE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU :hug ...

TO ALL JE Babies, praying that you are bless and safe... let us keep our faith :V ...

Ella is getting prettier and prettier every time I see her...

#18 angeljoyce

angeljoyce

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:17 AM

Just been to weibo and saw some pics of Jerry as well as tabloids that has somewhat picked up the video posted by someone sick saying it's Jerry when infact it was actually technically manipulated from a nude video believed to be of a Japanese actor... really sick!!! >:)
I have to commend Jerry baby for keeping a cool head about it that when asked he on a phone interview to comment, he replied that the body on the video was good and could play his double if he needs to show his behind in a movie somemday. :loool:

I will not post the pic because it will like patronizing the effort of the pervert.
I don't know how people can be soooooo....sick to come up with such a dirty mind. I wish person's like this would use their effort in something more positive and decent. :bash

Anyway, here's a better artwork... :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou:
Posted Image
credits as tagged

Now, that the filming of MWL is almost done, I am waiting to hear about Jerry's album and anticipating on who would be his duet which was mentioned before in his interview...I really wish it's Baobei clapclap I will also be watching MWL and Baobei's movie ....

BTW, here's some behind the scenes & highlight of the "Darlie" toothpaste commercial shoot.:iloveyou:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFYdR2kCyas credits to elletw123

Edited by angeljoyce, 01 September 2011 - 10:40 AM.

#19 bemjerry13

bemjerry13

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:15 PM

congrats angel...you really are one persistent girl and I appreciate you for that...for keeping this thread very much alive! clapclap clapclap and a big NO >:) to me being lost "in the woods"....never was and never will....i will always visit this forum every time i open my computer....and besides there's no need for you wait before I sample all of jerry yan :tricky: to have a sampling of your own! :loool: :loool: :loool: You all are my sisters, and i am very much willing to share!

#20 ptsh836

ptsh836

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:17 PM

Hi, everyone.... :wave2

Angel n Bemjerry, hi again... Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

as regards the very bad and distasteful nude pix of Jerry, i was shocked to oblivion when i was greeted with this very unpleasant sight one morning! i cudnt believe my eyes n as quickly as rapid fire....the pix was deleted. i dun know why there are such ppl who will want to hurt Jerry's sweet image...i was so shocked!!

so in order to divert our attention this evening, i have a very cute gif of Jerry...with his fake smile....so cute n funny! enjoy.... Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

this compilation of pix is sweet reminder of DWL...down memory lane... Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

the most recent pixs of Ella composed by a fan.... she was on the cover of a local magazine...Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

all credits as tagged

Edited by ptsh836, 01 September 2011 - 04:31 PM.

• Cordelle likes this

#21 ptsh836

ptsh836

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:48 AM

gud afternoon... Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

my fingers are itching so badly cuz there are so many beautiful pixs n artworks of JE n nobody is posting!!... Haaiiiizzzz!! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

so i take it upon myself to do it, hehe!! beautiful JEs are for all to enjoy!! but before that something silly to laugh at.... Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

beautiful Ella...cannot get away fr me! ill sure as hell grab her before anyone else does!! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

n another trip down memory lane... Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

all credits as tagged

#22 N154

N154

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:15 PM

Hello every1... Posted Image

Thanks Angel for such a lovely new home... Posted Image nice work Posted Image.. not forgetting thnks to all JE babies for moving dis thread to a new home .... wow, so many news on Jerry's and Ella's need to catch up... sorry for not posting someting ... been vry bz dis weeks...

Missing JE & uol so much... Posted Image

Love Ka
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

quoting my self for the news of the century... hahahaPosted Image

Wanted to rely on you 918
Old News @ Youku : http://v.youku.com/v...kxNDQ2NzQ4.html

#23 jiaodididebianfuxia

jiaodididebianfuxia

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:45 AM

Thanks for creating the new ranch!

http://v.youku.com/v...Y1NTM2NzMy.html (Idk how to embed flash vids)
This video is so sweet.... Don't know whether it's coz I havent watched JE vids for a long time, but there are stuff I actually haven't noticed before!!

J:"To have rumours with such a cute girl... should be quite good :D"
E: *scream* "I'm being courted!"

Reporter: "Can this friendship possibly become love?"
J: "I think, right.. there's no possible or impossible... because... because... right.. because she still is a *laugh sheepishly*... very cute ah. That is I believe a lot of guys will like her personality, naive and innocent." In the meantime E keeps rubbing her cheek against J's hand LOL
Reporter: "Does 'a lot of guys' include you?"
J to E: "Does 'a lot of guys' include me?" *both laugh* (the question is evaded)

And then the BTS for DWL
When J asks E when her first kiss was, and she starts describing it, he keeps touching her hair, her cheek, her earlobe....... So sweet aaaaaaah.

Plus I love the natural chemistry between them at Big Brother's variety show... Can't get enough of it.

Plus their touching and rubbing against each other even when the main camera isn't on them XPPPPP

Another promotional event where J put his arm around E, and E holds onto his hand rubbing his fingers and his thumb rubs back.. That's exactly what I do when I hold hands with someone dear to me lol, not static holding hands but we'll rub fingers constantly :P

Yet another promotional event... The host asks the girls of the show and the guys to face each other back to back, and if the girl accepts the guy, they'll turn back to face each other at the same time. J lagged in turning back so E manhandles him, grabs the candy in his arms, hits him and shouts "You have to be with me!" hahahahaha

Oh no I am overloaded with sweetness now :)))))))))

http://imgsrc.baidu....c6d0b55a90b.jpg
credits to http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1095774837 baidu xuhua
Notice that within the red circle, it reads "Miss Lin out, Miss Chen in". Go infer hahahahaha

Oh I forgot to respond to angeljoyce's aug 28th post.
That chunk of text says that Ella was at Fanfan's concert where she performed bieber's baby+ she's zhongguohua.
And the part about jerry was that he attended Fanfan's celebration for successfully finishing her concerts. from the text we dont know for sure if ella attended the celebration as well... but she should have :P

Edited by Myvi, 12 September 2011 - 03:42 PM.

#24 ptsh836

ptsh836

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 10:10 AM

Gud evening...

i simply must post this pix, if not...i'll turn in my grave, hehe!! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

and this very striking pix....simply luving it!! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

n down memory lane.... so lovey dovey both of them ... Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

all credits as tagged

this piece of news comes after the nude pix exposure of Jerry; something about Ella lending her support to Jerry.... the following text being translated texts from google...so im not confident we can get the real meaning unless Jiaodidi can do a better translate?

[9 / 03 China Times] for making plays Ella, "wanted to rely on you," and Jerry # # as friends, they love the show scattered, often texting each other comfort care. He has worked in 3:00-message to her to find solace, and sometimes she answered her call back, he may not know his personality a long time to understand the first time he left home, homesick, tired of work still insisted on filming diarrhea. She has passed newsletter to encourage him, and he had passed in the studio of brute force, she thinks that it is exaggerated interpretation of the outside world.

Spoiler

Edited by ptsh836, 04 September 2011 - 01:01 PM.

#25 N154

N154

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:34 AM

Hai galz...

Love Ka
sweet couple, very reluctant to let go of d hand....
Posted Image

helping each other
Posted Image

[9 / 03 China Times] for making plays Ella, "wanted to rely on you," and Jerry # # as friends, they love the show scattered, often texting each other comfort care. He has worked in 3:00-message to her to find solace, and sometimes she answered her call back, he may not know his personality a long time to understand the first time he left home, homesick, tired of work still insisted on filming diarrhea. She has passed newsletter to encourage him, and he had passed in the studio of brute force, she thinks that it is exaggerated interpretation of the outside world.

Spoiler

Jiaodidi, pls translate dis too.. same as above i think.. Posted Image
Spoiler

#26 jiaodididebianfuxia

jiaodididebianfuxia

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:22 PM

Different lol, coz one's in trad and the other's in simplified chinese. but that's beside the point xP

As a result of DWL, Ella became good friends with Jerry. Although filming is over, their feelings are still there, and they often text each other for comfort and to show concern. He once texted her at 3am to seek consolation, sometimes when she replies his calls, he might not pick up. She understands his personality and knows that it's his first time leaving home for a long time, feeling homesick and work's tiring. Even when he has diarrhoea, he still tolerates it and keeps filming. She texts him to encourage him. He was rumored to be violent at a filmset, but she thinks it's only the media's exaggeration.
  • Cordelle likes this

#27 champagne

champagne

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:47 AM

Hi :V my forever lovely angeljoyce as heavenly and angelic as ever and there’s never a sunset day at Ranch with you around. You did such an AWESOME job!! My dealy beloved babes especially Angel, Shraw, ptsh, N154 I will always always loveya! So deeply sorry :wacko: my Big head toppled over my heart but there’s always a tenderness for you and this fanatical forum. I must be here for popping champagne to you lovely bunch for this beautiful auspicious Home8
Dearies, :wub: I really aint good at shipping a celeb couple as I’m a bold racer in the fast lane. So, if I were Gong, i would have already scooped her away to my lair and she be already be my woman and bunnies be already running in the Ranch. Errr .. lest I forget gotta do the acceptable “SAY I DO” and crooning our love duet for the next CD. If I were Baobei, Mk be my one and only pet buggy, only heard buzzing but never in SIGHT! Maybe I’ll be good to do a Buggie commercial call LAI =Let’s Annihilate It!

To all JE babes, here’s moscato, moccacino, champagne, again CHEERS!!Gals, MUUACCKS :cheekkiss: :cheekkiss: and huggies. :hug :hug My message and please remember “I will always Love you.. I do”

Spoiler

Edited by champagne, 08 September 2011 - 02:52 AM.

#28 Strawberry101

Strawberry101

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:44 PM

Found this one on weibo...hahaha
never noticed this before... :blush her hands are on his lap :athlon
Posted Image
credit as tagged

Hi champagne...dear...nice to see you here :hug
Not that I'm good at shipping the couple..it's more of a streching the fantasy of marvellous DWL..pingguo couple...but if it's for real...of course I would not mind..they are so super duper lovely with each other on and of the screen, at least they are super duper treasured friends with each other in real life...just too cute :wub:
Spoiler

edit: just to justify my thoughts... :pleh
credits to memorywong1212
My link JE I love you

Edited by Strawberry101, 08 September 2011 - 02:50 PM.

#29 pgirl

pgirl

Slightly Evil

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:16 PM

oops forgot to visit and say congrats on a brand new thread! and many many thanks to angel for starting this up and being our resident angel in charge ;)

anyhoo, nice to see everyone and yes like sweety & crystal i've been busy but i got less lazy and posted right? XD i still love JE and believe in them, just quietly and patiently waiting for the day if it comes, until then i shall be as happy as JE are & go on with my life ^^ btw no news is good news as stated by a certain special person ;)

Spoiler

Edited by pgirl, 09 September 2011 - 08:45 PM.

#30 angeljoyce

angeljoyce

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:45 AM

Hello!!!

>:offtopic
Spoiler

Now to my other loves... Jerry & Ella :iloveyou:

@tsopreyk
You're very welcome and do come by visit JE more often :hug

@Nat

Angel, you did an awesome job on the thread starter.
They are so adorable together! But I still believe they are the most adorable when Jerry is sporting the mustache and drugged. He's so free with the touching and stuff. lol. As for the latest news of Baobei visiting Jerry on the set of his new series, I of course choose to believe this. They are good friends if nothing else so it's not in their nature to not pay their good friend a visit when they're in the same location given their busy schedule.

Just to let you know I let out a big sigh reading your post because we did not crossed path when you visited the ranch...
I agree with you Jerry baby was at his best when he had the caveman look and had some cough mixture of some sort in HK DWL promo... :pleh Of course I couldn't agree with you more about the news that Baobei dear came to see Jerry on the set...friends do give support to each other.

Coincidentally, @jiaodi just translated this piece of news from @ptsh, which came out on the week that a nude pic of a Japanese actor came out... thought to be Jerry.

As a result of DWL, Ella became good friends with Jerry. Although filming is over, their feelings are still there, and they often text each other for comfort and to show concern. He once texted her at 3am to seek consolation, sometimes when she replies his calls, he might not pick up. She understands his personality and knows that it's his first time leaving home for a long time, feeling homesick and work's tiring. Even when he has diarrhoea, he still tolerates it and keeps filming. She texts him to encourage him. He was rumored to be violent at a filmset, but she thinks it's only the media's exaggeration.

This is like not new to us JE babies, we all have witnessed and have known before that Ella does have a good understanding of Jerry's personality and it's no surprise that J would text her even at 3am...Remember, he did say she was "precious" to him. Irregardless of whatever level or status of relationship they have as friends or whatever :unsure: I feel that they do value each other really well. :)

@strawberry
I am fine, I did have a surgery but I'm fine now.

I don't mind making a fool of myself for Jerry baby's sake If baobei is not interested in J we will persue him instead

Looks like you have just issued a "Haka" to Baobei :P I'm so not surprised who could resist those dimples anyway...

@bemjerry

congrats angel...you really are one persistent girl and I appreciate you for that...for keeping this thread very much alive! and a big NO to me being lost "in the woods"....never was and never will....i will always visit this forum every time i open my computer....and besides there's no need for you wait before I sample all of jerry yan to have a sampling of your own! You all are my sisters, and i am very much willing to share!

Thanks! for visiting...I missed you alot! I'm glad the call out in the "woods" made you come out (joke). You do have a big heart and a good sister to give us the permission to share any gorgeous pic of Jerry even in your absence which is what straw & I possibly have been doing...We Luv you though and think of you all the time beyond this overly cute pic.
Posted Image
credits as tagged

@ptsh

as regards the very bad and distasteful nude pix of Jerry, i was shocked to oblivion when i was greeted with this very unpleasant sight one morning! i cudnt believe my eyes n as quickly as rapid fire....the pix was deleted. i dun know why there are such ppl who will want to hurt Jerry's sweet image...i was so shocked!!

Many fans of Jerry knows that there have been instances wherein Jerry has been a victim & used for publicity...I'm glad that Jerry kept his cool on this matter. maybe the texting at 3am helped... :loool:

@N154
Thanks! Great pictures of Jerry & Ella you posted...really brings alot of sweet memories. :thumbsup

@jiaodi

Oh I forgot to respond to angeljoyce's aug 28th post.
That chunk of text says that Ella was at Fanfan's concert where she performed bieber's baby+ she's zhongguohua.
And the part about jerry was that he attended Fanfan's celebration for successfully finishing her concerts. from the text we dont know for sure if ella attended the celebration as well... but she should have

I can only say "Amen" to your last sentence...I did read in weibo that Jerry plays basketball with Fanfan's husband and as we all know Ella is a good friend of Fanfan. B)

@champagne
Nice to see you back...AWESOME!!!

I really aint good at shipping a celeb couple as I’m a bold racer in the fast lane. So, if I were Gong, i would have already scooped her away to my lair and she be already be my woman and bunnies be already running in the Ranch. Errr .. lest I forget gotta do the acceptable “SAY I DO” and crooning our love duet for the next CD. If I were Baobei, Mk be my one and only pet buggy, only heard buzzing but never in SIGHT! Maybe I’ll be good to do a Buggie commercial call LAI =Let’s Annihilate It!

You are so funny...Okey since we can only watch JE in the sidelines and cheer for Gong to make the connection, let's summon the cosmic powers then of the universe to make your wishes come true... :allhail

@Pgirl
"NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS" Mochachino? :thumbsup
do drop by more...we miss you alot here in the ranch.

Now, here's JE... :iloveyou:

Posted Image
credits as tagged

Edited by angeljoyce, 12 September 2011 - 12:01 PM.

#31 chilipadi

chilipadi

贝贝和琦琦的妈妈

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 02:28 AM

Congrats JE babies on the new home.

Angelbaby, great job on starting the new home.

I have been so busy with work... yes, I changed new job so have been busy settling in. In fact I have been so busy that I have not log in here and JE.net. Hopefully my membership at JE.net is still valid - so no news to share with anyone except for all those that have been shared here.

#32 angeljoyce

angeljoyce

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:57 PM

My mind is so full & saturated of RWC 2011

@chillipadi

Angelbaby, great job on starting the new home.
I have been so busy with work... yes, I changed new job so have been busy settling in. In fact I have been so busy that I have not log in here and JE.net. Hopefully my membership at JE.net is still valid - so no news to share with anyone except for all those that have been shared here.

Thank you! @chill I was so surprised & happy to see your post, I have missed you alot my friend. I fully understand that starting a new job can get really hectic but do take care always. I hope you don't lose your membership in JE.net since you worked so hard for it, gaining all those points... :hug
JE has really been quiet since the release of the DWL photobook, but once in awhile we do get some news to cheer us up...I like the fact though that even after the DWL series and promo, Jerry & Ella have managed to keep their tight relationship and has been supporting each other. I think this is one of the reason why JE babies old & new have never really stop supporting JE. :wub:

I found sometime tonight to browse on weibo and picked this photo's of JE, I even managed to think of a good caption... :P

The BLACK TANK TOP... I'm so happy they're supporting ALL BLACKS for me... :lmao: :noclue
Posted Image
credits as tagged
Posted Image
credits as tagged

#33 Kait1yn

Kait1yn

✿~Certified E-Angel~✿

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1797 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 03:45 PM

:wave2 Hi JE babies! I was so busy and did not realize that we have moved on to our new house.

angeljoyce, :hug Thanks for our new home. You did a wonderful job in making the thread starter. :clapclap

Thanks for sharing all the news and artworks. Looks like JE are busy with individual projects but I chose to believe that they still make time for each other.

pgirl
Spoiler

#34 bemjerry13

bemjerry13

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 06:06 PM

love the picture of them in white...i was about to comment, "love them in white" but a few scrolls down and i saw both of them in black...and they also look gorgeous ...now i am confuse :wacko: :wacko: well, what can we do both of them are gorgeous in and out and it shows in their physical appearance...and yes...they look lovely in all the colors in the spectrum! hi angeljoyce! no worries, what are sisters for....and besides there is a lot of jerry yan to love so i am very much willing to share...given of course that I get to pick and taste first! :harhar :harhar :harhar

#35 ptsh836

ptsh836

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:11 AM

Gud Day, gals.... Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

i want to say hi again to Champagne, Pgirl, Bemjerry, Chili, Kaitlyn n everyone else... so nice to hear from all of you! Posted ImagePosted Image

today im in the mood for fun n laughter!! coming from our JE coupling, hahaha!!

first off, is Ella.... she never fails to tickle my funny bones....she's a real gem! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

another outrageously funny pose from Ella (this one really made me cringe in embarrassment, haha!)...it seems she was putting on a mooncake face stunt for the mid-autumn festival... Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

and not forgetting our hero....Jerry n his funny faces in DWL... Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

all credits as tagged

p/s: Pgirl,
Spoiler

Edited by ptsh836, 13 September 2011 - 07:14 AM.

#36 Strawberry101

Strawberry101

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:55 PM

I see that her necklace with the diamant is back!!!! :shock ...which came after the necklace with the apple :whatup
since the US days she was wearing the necklace with the cross...as a prayer for Selina.
So..does the diamant have a more significant meaning? :thinking

#37 ptsh836

ptsh836

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 05:35 PM

Gud evening everyone!.... Posted Image

something is wrong with the system in this thread...i had my previous post deleted n im pissed!! Posted Image
actually, the speed of downloading is very slow now compared to the last time...it taxes ones patience to come to AF....wish something is done soon...

anyway...i was talking abt how busy ella was five days ago...with the 10th anniversary celebrations of SHEs collaboration...events where ella n hebe performed before a large crowd n without selina...

i have posted here instead photos of ella taken for the photoshoot of StyleW magazine...a totally different style where ella is more sophisticated n poised...see for yourselves.... Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Jerry is as usual his playful self with his new plaything no less, hehe!! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

again, down memory lane with lots of touchy, feely Jerry....Ella, you better watch out!! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image
all credits as tagged

@Champagne
Spoiler

Edited by ptsh836, 15 September 2011 - 05:49 PM.

#38 N154

N154

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:48 PM

Im happy to see many seniors r posting.... Posted Image
wow so many new pix of beautiful ellas.... i like it...Posted Image thks ptsh... Posted Image

Love Ka
Protecting d girl he loves....
Posted Image

Latest pix of J, E....
Posted Image

There is love the clear - A Ben cooling off
Posted Image
Posted Image

#39 N154

N154

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 04:55 PM

Hmmm... so quite in here... by d way here's something to cheers everybd's up....

Love Ka
I really love dis scene....
after she's firing herself n scared dat he would rmmbr so she's doing some 'wampra' (incantation).... to make him forget abt it... hahaha Posted Image

Posted Image

while trying to ease his anxiety in sleep she's mesmerize by his handsomeness... Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

must remember the consequences if falling in love with the boss... hv to forget the attraction... lets do some exercise.. Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

#40 N154

N154

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:57 PM

Posted Image
Love Ka
Lovely specs couple.... Posted Image
Posted Image

Little guys love Jiegeng Hua
like i've nvr seen this pix b4... Posted Image Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jerry yan, ella chen, down with love, ping guo, je

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users