AF needs funding again

Photo

[BREAKING NEWS] Wu Chun To Leave Fahrenheit

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#1 cinnamon_coffee

cinnamon_coffee

我相信

• Forum Seniors
  • 1622 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:42 AM

Source: jpopasia
Translation: Aysohmay @ JpopAsia

Posted Image

Aaron Yan revealed that Fahrenheit's Wu Chun will be quitting the group.
Aaron Yan was in Hong Kong yesterday attending a promotional event for the upcoming movie "Transformers: Dark Side Of The Moon". During the event Aaron indirectly mentioned that Wu Chun would be leaving Fahrenheit.

One of the reasons for Wu Chun's departure was so he could concentrate on his movie career. With roles in hit movies such as "My Kingdom", Wu's career has been taking off. His promotions with the group have taken up much of his time which he now wants to dedicate to acting.

Another reason for Wu Chun quiting the group is so he could spend more time with his family. Although Aaron is afraid the news will leave fans disappointed, he is also hopeful that they'll return to the stage as a group once again.

"A 4 member Fahrenheit may feel more complete, but a 3 member group will still have their own strength," Aaron stated.

Edited by ★cinnamon_coffee, 13 June 2011 - 08:49 AM.

#2 jolieann

jolieann

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:06 AM

Source: jpopasia
Translation: Aysohmay @ JpopAsia

[
Aaron Yan revealed that Fahrenheit's Wu Chun will be quitting the group.
[
One of the reasons for Wu Chun's departure was so he could concentrate on his movie career. With roles in hit movies such as "My Kingdom", Wu's career has been taking off. His promotions with the group have taken up much of his time which he now wants to dedicate to acting.

Another reason for Wu Chun quiting the group is so he could spend more time with his family.

How can it be a hit movie when it has not even been shown?

But the part about him wanting to focus on acting and spending more time with his family in Brunei, that is nothing new.

Anyway, the news of Fahranheit disbanding already leaked out some months back. Wu Chun already said his contract with the record company HIM has expired and he is not renewing. Also, since last year, he has already moved to another management company, Fu Long.

#3 ViN-chaN

ViN-chaN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:56 AM

I kinda saw this coming.
Rumours of Fahrenheit's disbandment have been around for ages, seriously.
Ah well. Wishing him all the best, is all I can say.

#4 seprienna

seprienna

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1128 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:05 AM

well i saw this coming though. they blame it on Wu Chun but somehow i feel that all of them want to go to their path

#5 'Pistachio

'Pistachio

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:02 AM

At least there's still Fahrenheit. Just one less member. Well, I'm still kind of speechless. I've been so used to seeing them as a group but c'mon, everyone saw that coming. It's kind of sad though, wished they stayed together. Still, a tinge of disappointment. However, I'm happy that there's still Fahrenheit. I just hope they won't end up separated, no more albums, no more group activities.

#6 =sx.k=

=sx.k=

下一站, 幸福♡

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3827 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:22 PM

Aaron Yan revealed that Wu Chun might quit singing
It is rumoured that Taiwanese boy band Fahrenheit may be going their separate ways

Monday June 13, 2011 Taiwan

Source : xinmsn.com

With each member concentrating on their solo careers currently, it is no wonder that speculations that Tawainese boy band Fahrenheit might disband has sparked again.

Wu Chun, the "soul" of the group, reportedly intends to quit singing and shift his focus to acting. The Bruneian heartthrob apparently wants to end his contract with HIM International -- his current management company -- and sign on with another company.

At a recent event in Hong Kong, band mate Aaron Yan responded to the rumour.

"I'm not sure about his contract [with HIM]. We've been together for many years. No matter what happens, the relationship we have is real. I'll give my sincere blessings and support to each and every one of them. We each have our own managers, and they usually accommodate us according to our schedule," he said.

Commenting on Wu Chun's decision to focus on acting, Aaron said that Wu Chun "did not say that he doesn't want to record any album".

"He also wants to spend more time with his family. If we do another album, we'd have to travel for promotions. He's in doubt and tired, but I respect his decision," he said earnestly.

Would Wu Chun's departure affect the group then?

Aaron laughed and said, "Every one of us has our charisma and attractiveness. The power of three may work, but we are complete if the four of us stick together."

The singer let on that the group has "discussed releasing another album".

"Fahrenheit needs a common platform. However, we may record solo songs in our future albums," Aaron let on.

The band's management company HIM International recently responded to the disbandment rumour, claiming that it is untrue and that they are still handing Wu Chun's schedule. The company stressed both parties still have a good working relationship.

#7 reiyi

reiyi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5508 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:26 PM

This is the 3rd time that a 'Wu Chun leaving FRH' news come out and he still has not leave. I'll wait until Wu Chun himself says he will leave FRH before I believe in anything now.

Although Wu Chun is the weakest singer of the group, he's also the one that pulls in the most crowd. I wonder if FRH can maintain its popularity with Wu Chun gone. They will still be popular, but, will they be as popular as now?

Anyway, the FRH members all seem to be doing their own thing now. Maybe they could go separate for a while and join back later. I don't want them to officially disband. I want them to be like Grasshopper and Wynner.

#8 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5135 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:53 PM

I think Wu Zun has made it clear that his greatest interest isn't singing...if he does leave Fahrenheit and focus on movies then that may not be a bad thing. Focusing on one thing is better than doing both and not be able to showcase one's full potential due to lack of time to practise in singing/get into the character in the movie.

Fans may be sad at the beginning but if that is what Wu Zun wants I think they will eventually accept and also respect his decision.

Edited by Transition, 13 June 2011 - 07:14 PM.

#9 UNjong keii

UNjong keii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:51 PM

It was said before ! but i think this time it's true neway wu chun want to continue doing movie that's cool! and his new movie is gonna be hit i saw the trailer it's awesome! :thumbsup it's his own decision best of luck chun i will support you! wu chun4ever!

#10 BlissfulRain

BlissfulRain

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:02 PM

Wait....what? Seriously? Wow. I remember when I was just super obsessed with them, but that stopped after their third album came out. I guess they changed too much for me, but change is always inevitable.

If this is true, I wish all the best for Chun, and the others, of course.

#11 UNjong keii

UNjong keii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:50 PM

This is the 3rd time that a 'Wu Chun leaving FRH' news come out and he still has not leave. I'll wait until Wu Chun himself says he will leave FRH before I believe in anything now.

Although Wu Chun is the weakest singer of the group, he's also the one that pulls in the most crowd. I wonder if FRH can maintain its popularity with Wu Chun gone. They will still be popular, but, will they be as popular as now?

Anyway, the FRH members all seem to be doing their own thing now. Maybe they could go separate for a while and join back later. I don't want them to officially disband. I want them to be like Grasshopper and Wynner.

Wu chun has really improved in singing and proved as an artist he sing good :thumbsup !yeah! i think Fahrenheit won't be same with out chun , they are all doing their own work ! neway hope he does more movies Jia you Wu chun !

#12 WuMi

WuMi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:39 PM

Just gotta wait till Wu Chun announce it himself.

#13 Guest_kawaiibaby15_*

Guest_kawaiibaby15_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:56 AM

I saw this coming; there's been a lot of articles about Fahrenheit disbanding, mostly about Chun leaving FRH~ "/ It won't be the same, but I'm wondering if this will encourage all of them disbanding T_T I hope not~!

#14 MadHatter

MadHatter

~Between Mind and Heart~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13388 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:50 AM

to me, this isn't much of "new" news...

I have always felt that he was a pretty face and good body in the group.
Though through the years he had improved, he is still weak in his vocals.
this can be seen by how little versus he is given to sing.

I sort of feel bad for him.

I think he can go into drama's and movies instead. though that might need a little improvement as well LOL...
the last Drama i saw with him was either Hana Kimi or Tokyo Juliet (one of my favorites)
that might be more suited for him than singing.

where ever he does or goes, he will still succeed as he still has his gym for back up.

#15 anne77

anne77

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:32 AM

It is sad news because FRH won't be the same without 4 of them together. But Wu Chun is a better actor than a singer. Whatever his decision, I will support him. Family does come first. He has his priorities straighthen out pretty well. Very mature guy. And besides he already has something to fall back on in his career if he eventually leaves show business...his gym business. :tricky:

Jia you! :thumbsup

#16 jolieann

jolieann

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 04:19 AM

It is sad news because FRH won't be the same without 4 of them together. But Wu Chun is a better actor than a singer. Whatever his decision, I will support him. Family does come first. He has his priorities straighthen out pretty well. Very mature guy. And besides he already has something to fall back on in his career if he eventually leaves show business...his gym business. :tricky:

Jia you! :thumbsup

Its very obvious that this year he spend most of his time back in Brunei where his family is when he is not working. He flies to Taiwan, Hong Kong and China for work purpose and goes back to Brunei after finishing it. Its as what he said in an interview a few months back, that he wants to spend more time with his family back in Brunei. He has even shifted most of his things back to Brunei. Looks like Brunei will be his base. But its no problem and wont affect his career as now there is the advent of modern communication technology where he can be contacted at all times and flying time to Taiwan, Hong Kong and China is just a few hours from Brunei.

#17 krustytwistie

krustytwistie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 04:54 AM

boy band disbanding is an eventual outcome.

for better or worst its for the individual to make the most out of their current popularity and create the much need momentum to skyrocket their solo work (screen or stage).

#18 feisherocksme

feisherocksme

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:34 AM

i thought everything was perfectly fine back then. because he spends time with fahrenheit. i still hope that one day he would come to realize that FAHRENHEIT is more than just a GROUP or SINGING CAREER. there are things that should be considered beyond that. their BROTHERHOOD and FRIENDSHIP. his reason are valid for me. of course it's his family that he cares most. but, he's always in taiwan and his family is in brunei so where's the family thing there? also, i dont really care if he focuses on his acting career as long as i know he's still a member of fahrenheit. coz, i value fahrenheit with 4 member than anything else. it's hard to think that he really is leaving the group now. it's INCOMPLETE. how can it be the best if there's one missing? as a fan, i still hope that someday he'll be back. coz fahrenheit will never be the same without him. hoping that he'll realize something and change his mind. i love fahrenheit so much. so CHUN!! if only you can read this. please come back! when i read this yesterday, i cried. and cried. hurting. but either ways, i'll still support you! he was once a member and will be a member again someday. i love you chun. just so you know. i love you as a group (fahrenheit) and as individuals. how's the 4 seasons without AUTUMN? :(((((

#19 jolieann

jolieann

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:44 AM

i thought everything was perfectly fine back then. because he spends time with fahrenheit. i still hope that one day he would come to realize that FAHRENHEIT is more than just a GROUP or SINGING CAREER. there are things that should be considered beyond that. their BROTHERHOOD and FRIENDSHIP. his reason are valid for me. of course it's his family that he cares most. but, he's always in taiwan and his family is in brunei so where's the family thing there? also, i dont really care if he focuses on his acting career as long as i know he's still a member of fahrenheit. coz, i value fahrenheit with 4 member than anything else. it's hard to think that he really is leaving the group now. it's INCOMPLETE. how can it be the best if there's one missing? as a fan, i still hope that someday he'll be back. coz fahrenheit will never be the same without him. hoping that he'll realize something and change his mind. i love fahrenheit so much. so CHUN!! if only you can read this. please come back! when i read this yesterday, i cried. and cried. hurting. but either ways, i'll still support you! he was once a member and will be a member again someday. i love you chun. just so you know. i love you as a group (fahrenheit) and as individuals. how's the 4 seasons without AUTUMN? :(((((

Errrm, you mean your friends are more important than your own family? For most people, its family thats the most important.

Its because Wu Chun has spend so much time in Taiwan in the past few years that he misses his own family back in Brunei like mad. Also, his father is getting old and not well. So you want Wu Chun to choose his bandmate, BROTHERHOOD AND FRIENDSHIP, over his own father and his own flesh and blood siblings?

The other 3 Fahranheit members have their own family to go back to, so why should Wu Chun not be allowed that?

Edited by jolieann, 14 June 2011 - 05:46 AM.

#20 reiyi

reiyi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5508 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:40 AM

i thought everything was perfectly fine back then. because he spends time with fahrenheit. i still hope that one day he would come to realize that FAHRENHEIT is more than just a GROUP or SINGING CAREER. there are things that should be considered beyond that. their BROTHERHOOD and FRIENDSHIP.

Brotherhood and friendship should not be broken just because Chun leave the company. Brotherhood and friendship should go beyond the band's label.

If Jiro, Chun, Calvin and Arron aren't friends anymore just because Fahrenheit disbands, then, their friendship isn't very strong to begin with.

#21 nnnn

nnnn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:47 AM

I think they try to be friends since they are in the same band.
Many bands disband or reform so this should be normal.
I still think they should add 1 cute girl in the group of 3 guys, it would be cool. Maybe add Hebe in. Just like Black eyed peas

#22 2mingenfan

2mingenfan

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2953 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:41 AM

not a fan, but hate to break it to those who are in shock over this or didnt see it coming...its not new, and its probably been brewing for awhile.. the dude is nearing 30, if not already...he doesnt really need to work..he has a business he can run, a family that he misses, and he plainly want a new direction and challenge..in acting and films...he's entitled to have his own career ...by himself, for himself.. gotta suck it up, and enjoy as much as you can the now, the present.

#23 BlueTauge7

BlueTauge7

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:53 AM

This doesn't even surprise me. I saw this coming, like three years ago when the first rumours of disbandment came out. I was a HUGE OBSESSIVE of them several years back, my favourite being Aaron. But I dunno, their fourth album was kind of a disappointment. Their songs weren't as nice and I guess, like CloudyDreamer, the change was just too sudden and big and they faded into a background like. I still like Aaron and am still a fan of his work but that crazy obsessiveness just isn't there anymore. As for Wu Zun leaving, well, I've never been a fan of his singing, although he had a very likeable personality(humble and down-to-earth), so it doesn't surprise me that he lost interest in singing and focused on acting where he can shine far brighter.

One question though(this is probably going to get me fried):
I saw somewhere that Aaron himself posted on his Weibo that he had never been close to Jiro and Danson. I know that rumours of Fahrenheit members not getting along are so common, it's boring(although Danson is not part of FRH). But this blogger showed a screencap of Aaron's Weibo and all. I just have one question to the fans following his Weibo(I don't have a Weibo). Did he really post that or is it just a bogus account trying to spread rumours of discord? Although I'm not a hardcore fan anymore of Fahrenheit, I bothers me a little that their close friendship might be fake. Of course, it shouldn't bother me; I'm not a starry-eyed, clueless fan anymore, unaware of how cold the entertainment circle is. But well, I guess it still does a little. Anyone know anything of this? I'm asking because of what Aaron stated in the article above about their friendship.

#24 jolieann

jolieann

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:03 AM

Gosh, the scandalous Taiwan Next Magazine claims they have an expose on Wu Chun, that he and his high school classmate, a Ms Lin Liying, already have a 4 months old baby back in Brunei

Spoiler

Posted Image

#25 reiyi

reiyi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5508 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:15 AM

One question though(this is probably going to get me fried):
I saw somewhere that Aaron himself posted on his Weibo that he had never been close to Jiro and Danson. I know that rumours of Fahrenheit members not getting along are so common, it's boring(although Danson is not part of FRH). But this blogger showed a screencap of Aaron's Weibo and all. I just have one question to the fans following his Weibo(I don't have a Weibo). Did he really post that or is it just a bogus account trying to spread rumours of discord? Although I'm not a hardcore fan anymore of Fahrenheit, I bothers me a little that their close friendship might be fake. Of course, it shouldn't bother me; I'm not a starry-eyed, clueless fan anymore, unaware of how cold the entertainment circle is. But well, I guess it still does a little. Anyone know anything of this? I'm asking because of what Aaron stated in the article above about their friendship.

Where can I see the screencap? I want to know the date of the post. I just check out Arron's weibo. He has posted 2490 weibo messages. Hard to check one by one.

I used to follow FRH's news closely. But due to some personal problem, I have not been follow entertainment news that closely anymore, including my fave stars even though I still like them. So, my observation might be a bit outdated. From my observation of them from their news, interviews and interaction, I think they are friends, but, not the bestest friends. They have their own set of closer friends.

- Jiro is closer to Danson and his Dong Cheng Wei bandmates
- Arron has his own friends who are closer to his age. He's alot younger than the other members, so, there's a kind of age gap
- Wu Chun and Calvin are closest inside FRH, but, Calvin has a set of closer friends outside FRH that consist of his ex-schoolmates

Btw, just read about the news where Jiro and Wu Chun both attended the same film festival and they went looking for one another like 'looking for family'. I guess that shows they have good friendship? :D

Edited by reiyi, 16 June 2011 - 06:15 PM.

#26 Daaron

Daaron

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:06 AM

This is bad news because Frh is meant to be 4. I can understand Wu Zun. He is more into his acting. Also he has his gym to look after. He will become a big star in movies and drama from now on. Zun has given a few years with Frh and has been successful. Now he will become a big movie star.

#27 josslyn

josslyn

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5384 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 06:20 AM

Gosh, the scandalous Taiwan Next Magazine claims they have an expose on Wu Chun, that he and his high school classmate, a Ms Lin Liying, already have a 4 months old baby back in Brunei

found an online link that reported this news too, however his manager denied the rumours

http://showbiz.omy.s...511-252724.html

#28 reiyi

reiyi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5508 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:33 AM

found an online link that reported this news too, however his manager denied the rumours

http://showbiz.omy.s...511-252724.html

Why Wu Chun always have married rumour? It's not the first time. A few years ago, he also has rumour that he's married with child.

#29 jolieann

jolieann

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:46 AM

Why Wu Chun always have married rumour? It's not the first time. A few years ago, he also has rumour that he's married with child.

This time the magazine said their reporter interviewed the neighbours and the neighbours said its an open secret in Brunei chinese society. The baby is a 4 months old girl and the mother is said to be 31 years old who Wu Chun knew since both were 15 years old when both were schoolmates. As Brunei is a very strict Muslim country, there can be no abortion and no child out of wedlock.

If the newsarticle is false, then Wu Chun and his management company has a very strong case to sue the magazine for defamation

Edited by jolieann, 16 June 2011 - 08:47 AM.

#30 reiyi

reiyi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5508 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:24 AM

As Brunei is a very strict Muslim country, there can be no abortion and no child out of wedlock.

I believe Islamic laws does not apply to non-Muslims in Brunei.

#31 Angelxx

Angelxx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:11 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image forever Fahrenheit! bye wu chun Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#32 BlueTauge7

BlueTauge7

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:40 AM

@reiyi: Maybe I misjudged their friendship, because I always thought that Aaron was closest to Jiro in Fahrenheit. It's not difficult to believe that band members keep up appearances for their image(this is so common in showbiz) but the fact that they might have, given all the friendship I've seen in the past, kinda hurts even though I don't really follow Fahrenheit anymore(I guess it's because they're one of the first people I really liked when I was first introduced to Chinese Music). Here's the link to the supposed pic:
Spoiler

#33 reiyi

reiyi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5508 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 06:51 PM

@reiyi: Maybe I misjudged their friendship, because I always thought that Aaron was closest to Jiro in Fahrenheit. It's not difficult to believe that band members keep up appearances for their image(this is so common in showbiz) but the fact that they might have, given all the friendship I've seen in the past, kinda hurts even though I don't really follow Fahrenheit anymore(I guess it's because they're one of the first people I really liked when I was first introduced to Chinese Music). Here's the link to the supposed pic:

Spoiler

Can't find those entries in his weibo liao. Maybe he deleted it. Only able to find the entry where he ask fans to watch 'Love Buffet' and that 'wah' comment. After that no more.
Don't be sad. I'm sure they are friends and have a good time when they are together. Just that for deeper friendship, they have their own friends (but I still believe Calvin and Wu Chun are good friends). From interviews, I found that Calvin really is the glue to FRH. He's the one who made effort to ask the members out for gathering. After their performance and concerts, he's the one who sms everyone telling them about his feelings and thoughts.The other members joke about this in one of their interviews and said Calvin would ask them why they didn't reply him.

Edited by reiyi, 17 June 2011 - 05:22 AM.

#34 BlueTauge7

BlueTauge7

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:49 AM

Can't find those entries in his weibo liao. Maybe he deleted it. Only able to find the entry where he ask fans to watch 'Love Buffet' and that 'wah' comment. After that no more.
Don't be sad. I'm sure they are friends and have a good time when they are together. Just that for deeper friendship, they have their own friends (but I still believe Calvin and Wu Chun are good friends). From interviews, I found that Calvin really is the glue to FRH. He's the one who made effort to ask the members out for gathering. After their performance and concerts, he's the one who sms everyone telling about his feelings and thoughts.The other members joke about this in one of their interview and said Calvin would ask the why they didn't reply him.

They way you say it, they sound like my friends from school. I have a good time when I'm with them and they're really great friends but I have a deeper friendship with my friends at home. Thank you, that was a really good way to put it. Yes, I agree, Calvin does seem to be the glue that holds them together. When I first got to know FRH, I wasn't interested in him or Wu Zun but the more I watch them on shows the more I appreciate each member. Calvin is the king of cold jokes and he's not afraid of people laughing at him(or not laughing at him because his jokes are so cold).

#35 reiyi

reiyi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5508 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:44 AM

They way you say it, they sound like my friends from school. I have a good time when I'm with them and they're really great friends but I have a deeper friendship with my friends at home. Thank you, that was a really good way to put it. Yes, I agree, Calvin does seem to be the glue that holds them together. When I first got to know FRH, I wasn't interested in him or Wu Zun but the more I watch them on shows the more I appreciate each member. Calvin is the king of cold jokes and he's not afraid of people laughing at him(or not laughing at him because his jokes are so cold).

It seems that Arron is having more and more problem with other FRH members. I don't know if the media purposely made him seem so or he really is like that. Beside saying he's not close to Jiro/Danson, he also hinted that Jiro is unhappy that he got more limelight. Then, he recently unfollow Calvin.

Edited by reiyi, 26 June 2011 - 02:13 PM.

#36 BlueTauge7

BlueTauge7

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:07 PM

It seems that Arron is having more and more problem with other FRH members. I don't know if the media purposely made him seem so or he really is like that. Beside saying he's not close to Jiro/Danson, he also hinted that Jiro is happy that he got more limelight. Then, he recently unfollow Calvin.

Umm...can you rephrase that? I don't understand. He jealous because Jiro is more popular or Jiro is happy that Aaron gets more limelight? Sorry, your sentence was rather vague. He really unfollowed Calvin? How did you find out?

#37 reiyi

reiyi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5508 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:16 PM

Umm...can you rephrase that? I don't understand. He jealous because Jiro is more popular or Jiro is happy that Aaron gets more limelight? Sorry, your sentence was rather vague. He really unfollowed Calvin? How did you find out?

Sorry. typo error. I mean to say Arron hinted that Jiro is unhappy that Arron got more limelight and attention than him.

The weibo one I read in the newspaper. It's the same news that said Arron hinted that Jiro is unhappy that Arron got more limelight. Arron didn't name names, but, he said someone is unhappy he got more limelight and the reporter said he hint at Jiro.

I knew Arron followed Calvin's weibo before, but, after I read the news and check, I couldn't find Calvin in his follow list anymore.

#38 BlueTauge7

BlueTauge7

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:00 PM

Sorry. typo error. I mean to say Arron hinted that Jiro is unhappy that Arron got more limelight and attention than him.

The weibo one I read in the newspaper. It's the same news that said Arron hinted that Jiro is unhappy that Arron got more limelight. Arron didn't name names, but, he said someone is unhappy he got more limelight and the reporter said he hint at Jiro.

I knew Arron followed Calvin's weibo before, but, after I read the news and check, I couldn't find Calvin in his follow list anymore.

Whoa, no wonder FRH is breaking up. Although Aaron's my favourite member of FRH, I don't think Aaron should think that way. Their both hot, talented with respective musical instruments and they're equally popular(well, in my opinion anyway). There is no reason for anyone to be jealous of the other. Did something happen between Aaron and the other FRH members?

Edit: I found this news article. Apparently Aaron doesn't follow Calvin and Jiro doesn't follow Aaron. Wow, how did things get so messed up between them? Or maybe it's always been messed up, they've just been hiding it for five years.
http://cerescalvin.t...n-chen-from-his

Edited by BlueTauge7, 26 June 2011 - 04:45 PM.

#39 sweetieyuki

sweetieyuki

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3179 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:36 AM

Even now he made more movies than singing i think so quitting isnt surprising at all :tricky:

#40 myfungs0y

myfungs0y

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:58 PM

This rumor had been here quite some time. This no more of a surprise. :(

But I just hope they won't disband and get to be Fahrenheit still for more years to come. :iloveyou: