AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

My 3D Origami Obsession :)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 ibeautylovely

ibeautylovely

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:24 PM

Here are some of my origami creations that I just want to share with you all :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I also have a youtube channel with tutorials of how to make the kawasaki rose and the hello kitty :D a mickey mouse one is on the way!

http://www.youtube.com/user/iBeautyLovely?feature=mhee

You can check out the rest of my collection here at http://ibeautylovely.deviantart.com/

#2 BadCandy

BadCandy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:39 PM

These are so crazily neat! How very interesting! i never even knew this was possible with paper! Have you made anything else like this? Have you ever thought of doing commission work? How did you get interested/learn to do this?

#3 ibeautylovely

ibeautylovely

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:10 AM

These are so crazily neat! How very interesting! i never even knew this was possible with paper! Have you made anything else like this? Have you ever thought of doing commission work? How did you get interested/learn to do this?

Thank you so much! :D Absolutely! You can see more on my deviantart I put the link up. Haha it would be nice to get commission from doing something I enjoy, but I got interested in this because I love arts & crafts plus I had a lot of time on my hands. I'm trying to get some tutorials going but its a bit more difficult because of all the detail. ^_^* Is there anything you would like to request?

#4 BadCandy

BadCandy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:31 AM

It would be so amazing if you could do chibi characters! Imagine how difficult it would be to capture Inuyasha or Haruhi from ouran?! That is something I would love to be able to do. To be able to create something with this much difficulty. I'm stuck doing smaller diy crafts. I'm not very good at doing things from scratch, you see. But you should feel very lucky and blessed with such a talent and gift! I'm sure these would be a great hit in the market!

#5 ibeautylovely

ibeautylovely

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:25 PM

It would be so amazing if you could do chibi characters! Imagine how difficult it would be to capture Inuyasha or Haruhi from ouran?! That is something I would love to be able to do. To be able to create something with this much difficulty. I'm stuck doing smaller diy crafts. I'm not very good at doing things from scratch, you see. But you should feel very lucky and blessed with such a talent and gift! I'm sure these would be a great hit in the market!

AWHHH I would love to do chibi characters! They're SOO cute!! It'll be difficult but I will definitely give them a try. The models take a lot of time but they're really easy to do! If you're interested, Jewellia7777 on youtube makes really easy tutorials you can follow and they're really cute :)

#6 lina123

lina123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:41 PM

oh wow that is extremely good