AF needs funding again

Photo

[TVB] Triumph In The Skies II 衝上雲霄II

triumph in the skies 2 tvb francis ng myolie wu ron ng kenneth ma fala chen julian cheung nancy wu him law

• Please log in to reply
1189 replies to this topic

#1161 Moritaka

Moritaka

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3411 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:39 PM

Triumph in the Skies 2 will air in July, 9: 30 slot, (Confirmed)

The female actresses here are very strong especially Elena Kong and Nancy Wu. They are always the ones that outshine the leading females. Fala's role looks like a TV Queen guarantee role so hopefully no other female actresses will be able outshine her if not too bad ... Myolie's role this time is more like a filler try out for her, she still have No Reverse to back her up so it's alright. Male side, I believe everyone will get their fair share of chances.

Edited by Nerdyskull, 27 March 2013 - 03:40 PM.

• Meijin likes this

#1162 fungyix3

fungyix3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:13 AM

I'd have to admit, I'm pretty darn excited for this series to air; as much as On Call 2 :x
The cast here is so appealing to me! Chilam, Francis, Ron, Kenneth, Him & Fala, Myolie, Nancy, Elena!! Can any cast beat this?!!
ooh & how long is this series? 40 episodes? That'll be great more time to develop the characters for each of the actors I mentioned (:

#1163 casual-miriamfanz

casual-miriamfanz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:39 PM

Triumph in the Skies II will air on July 15.

#1164 PermRight

PermRight

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:46 AM

Triumph in the Skies 2 will air in July, 9: 30 slot, (Confirmed)

The female actresses here are very strong especially Elena Kong and Nancy Wu. They are always the ones that outshine the leading females. Fala's role looks like a TV Queen guarantee role so hopefully no other female actresses will be able outshine her if not too bad ... Myolie's role this time is more like a filler try out for her, she still have No Reverse to back her up so it's alright. Male side, I believe everyone will get their fair share of chances.

The only problem is that TVB might air Love Firm during anniversary period so Fala might nominate for BA with Love Firm and only Female Character with TITS2.

#1165 Moritaka

Moritaka

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3411 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:01 AM

^ oh no! if that's the case, Fala's tv queen chance is gone! I highly doubt she's going to shine much in will Power. That law series is more dominated by the male actors. so hopefully she can nominate for Triumph 2 for TV Queen.
  • agnes tan agnes likes this

#1166 selliesellie

selliesellie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1528 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:04 AM

can't wait for july when tvb starts the airing of the more anticipated batches of series starting with triumph2!! 3 months sounds too long!

#1167 PermRight

PermRight

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:21 AM

can't wait for july when tvb starts the airing of the more anticipated batches of series starting with triumph2!! 3 months sounds too long!

two months now!

#1168 XxtvbxX

XxtvbxX

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1105 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:17 AM

Right npw, watching the theme for the first one. So many memories come back and I can't wait for the second one. So much excitement. The leads look amzing as well as the supporting. I am so looking forward to July! :D

#1169 selliesellie

selliesellie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1528 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

really excited for this. can't wait for the airing!

#1170 newbie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 05:42 AM

Official broadcast date: July 15, 2013
# of episodes: 43
  • fungyix3 likes this

#1171 mchu17

mchu17

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2945 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:15 AM

ohhh, July 15, that's only a few weeks away, I can't wait! The first one was excellent and I still love Joe/Flora/Francis/Myolie's story...hopefully the sequel will live up to my expectations!

#1172 Moritaka

Moritaka

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3411 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:24 AM

Poster

Posted Image
  • fungyix3 and Meijin like this

#1173 tvbbigfan

tvbbigfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:41 PM

Looking forward to this drama because of most of the cast and storyline. Don't think I'll enjoy the pairings of fala and francis or fala and chilam. Looking forward to more of the other couples.

#1174 Edceeezyy

Edceeezyy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:23 AM

The poster looks a bit awkward, too much photo shop.

I'm looking forward to this, I really enjoyed the first installment. I just hope they won't drag out the romance.

#1175 Seoshi.love.

Seoshi.love.

freaky freaky boom track

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3266 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:36 PM

Ehhh... what's wrong with TVB's photoshop skills? XD

Anyway, a new teaser is up since Monday... seeing the original characters and hearing the themesong makes me wish it's the airing date already!

OMG it's finally going to happen :D

#1176 Moritaka

Moritaka

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3411 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:49 PM

Poster with more cast addition of Adrian Chau, Rebecca Zhu, Kelly Fu, Toby Leung

Posted Image

Theme song leak is available in weibo, the song is horrible and terrible ...

Edited by SkullisNerd, 28 June 2013 - 07:01 PM.

#1177 mklxpp

mklxpp

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:18 PM

love the fact that Juilian Cheung is in it! Posted Image Posted Image but hate that Bosco isnt in this one! HE IS THE ORIGINAL CAST! Posted Image
wish Raymond Lam was in it also.... Posted Image

Edited by mklxpp, 09 July 2013 - 10:38 PM.

• fungyix3 likes this

#1178 fungyix3

fungyix3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:09 PM

love the fact that Juilian Cheung is in it! Posted Image Posted Image but hate that Bosco isnt in this one! HE IS THE ORIGINAL CAST! Posted Image
wish Raymond Lam was in it also.... Posted Image

What can I say!!! You took the words right outta my mouth! (: love Julian <3
&& I was totally waiting for Bosco to be confirmed but it never happened :( I wanted the Bosco&Nancy love line to develop! (:
Hahahahaa if Raymond was in it I think imma die just waiting for the series to air!

#1179 greenteam0chi

greenteam0chi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2510 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:51 AM

does anyone know if they are bringing back samuel and isaac's father? i haven't see him in the cast list. mary hon is coming back and so they have to have the father back but if they don't. i wonder how they would write him out. since he was the chef for the airline food.

#1180 fungyix3

fungyix3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:37 PM

does anyone know if they are bringing back samuel and isaac's father? i haven't see him in the cast list. mary hon is coming back and so they have to have the father back but if they don't. i wonder how they would write him out. since he was the chef for the airline food.

Nope Shek Siu is part of HKTV now. TVB's lost IMO he was a great actor & Irealy liked his character in the first installment :(

#1181 palmon

palmon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:21 PM

I guess TVB back then were trying to promote Fala Chen over Myolie Wu as it seems like Fala Chen is the 1st female lead, whilst Myolie plays the 2nd lead actress, which wasn't what I expected since Myolie starred in the original series and she did after all win the best female actress award. I think TVB must be regretting their decision to make her as the lead actress now that she has decided not to renew her contract with them.

Edited by palmon, 18 July 2013 - 09:25 PM.

#1182 agnes tan agnes

agnes tan agnes

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:22 PM

Nope Shek Siu is part of HKTV now. TVB's lost IMO he was a great actor & Irealy liked his character in the first installment Posted Image

I Miss Shek Sau, He is a great actor in Triumph 1

I guess TVB back then were trying to promote Fala Chen over Myolie Wu as it seems like Fala Chen is the 1st female lead, whilst Myolie plays the 2nd lead actress, which wasn't what I expected since Myolie starred in the original series and she did after all win the best female actress award. I think TVB must be regretting their decision to make her as the lead actress now that she has decided not to renew her contract with them.

Even Fala is the 1st lead actress but her acting is not convincing. I see Fala in Triumph 2 and not Holiday

He will not be back in Triumph 2 as he joined HKTV last year.

#1183 agnes tan agnes

agnes tan agnes

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:22 PM

That guy name Hero ( the PPP student) is charismatic and handsome. Anyone know his name?

#1184 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5132 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:09 PM

That guy name Hero ( the PPP student) is charismatic and handsome. Anyone know his name?

His name is Quinn Ho 何君誠. He was a contestant in Mr Hong Kong 2008, but he didn't manage to get any awards that year.

#1185 agnes tan agnes

agnes tan agnes

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 04:07 PM

His name is Quinn Ho 何君誠. He was a contestant in Mr Hong Kong 2008, but he didn't manage to get any awards that year.

Thank you. His acting is quite good and I like his charming smile. He has a nice body too. Posted Image

#1186 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5132 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 04:27 PM

Thank you. His acting is quite good and I like his charming smile. He has a nice body too. Posted Image

You are welcome :). I think he looks quite good now too after getting a tan.

#1187 agnes tan agnes

agnes tan agnes

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:33 PM

Issac and Summer story and scene is enjoyable to watch but I just wish that coffee lady Josie isn't in the picture at all.

#1188 JenTOP.ForeveR

JenTOP.ForeveR

빅뱅 ♥ 탑뇽

• Forum Masters
  • 11625 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:20 AM

saw this on twitter, BIGBANG featured in this drama!Posted Image i wonder what this part is about?

Posted Image

#1189 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5132 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:59 PM

Toby's character Apple likes Great Bang (Big Bang), whom will be holding a concert in Hong Kong, so they were just talking about how hard it is getting a hold of a ticket to their concert.
  • JenTOP.ForeveR likes this

#1190 KingFai64

KingFai64

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:57 AM

I Generally did not enjoyed listening to George Lam theme song in this drama of Triumph In The Skies because the song wasn't that good and they should used Eason Chan theme song instead. Ron & Myolie look like a great couple.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: triumph in the skies 2, tvb, francis ng, myolie wu, ron ng, kenneth ma, fala chen, julian cheung, nancy wu, him law

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users