AF needs funding again

Photo

[TVB] Triumph In The Skies II 衝上雲霄II

triumph in the skies 2 tvb francis ng myolie wu ron ng kenneth ma fala chen julian cheung nancy wu him law

• Please log in to reply
1189 replies to this topic

#81 Suki37

Suki37

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 05:00 AM

Yup it's confirmed

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Could you tell us what is now confirmed about TITS2? Like who's going to participate in it? Is the old cast gonna come back to film it? (I'm especially interested in knowing about S4, Francis, Myolie, Joe and Flora's status on this?) Are there gonna be new additions? And what about the story? Are they continuing Sam and Issac's story or will TITS2 be a completely new story with new characters?

Hope someone can reply my questions...thanks in advance.

#82 mashifellow

mashifellow

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 03:18 AM

OMG yeah a sequel! i been waiting for it for a long time! but is it comfirm? OMG i love RON and Bosco in the first one can't wait for the second one. But i didn't hear tvb talked about it? when will they was filming the sequel?

#83 cyclone9

cyclone9

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 01:57 PM

cant wait for the seqeul to be out ... hehe ... like the first part very much ... but din really like the part where joe ma had to die in an accident ... was very touching ... 'sob sob sob' ... i wonder wat the storyline will be in the sequel ... hopefully they focused more on those young stars like .. ron ng, bosco, etc ... like the way they act ... go TITS!!!

#84 lilsab

lilsab

Guardian Angel

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 01:44 AM

NOOOO!!! They mus bring some new girl into this serie... I mean, without Michelle it's already worse enough... but really no love story with Ron or Sammul is just horrible... Why don't they bring in two new girls? Leila Tong to Ron Ng, some other girl to Sammul... And let just say Zita died in a accident *snif*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree bring in another two girls. Leila is a good choice and bring in Bernice Lui tooo???

#85 mashimaro888

mashimaro888

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 04:53 AM

that's great that there will be a sequel... i loved the first one. i hope the second one is just as great. i enjoyed the characters in the first series... i also would like to see some new faces, but i'd like to see the stories from the first series to be continued, like zita, isaac or belle, or samuel....

#86 Guests

• Guests

Posted 12 April 2005 - 04:43 PM

Is good to have a sequal but hopefully the plot changes, hopefully there focus on the four or five new pilot whixh is Ron Ng, Bosco Wong, Michelle Yip, and etc. This would be better then just focusing on Francis Ng. As this would new. pls do not be like healing hand lah after part two not good lah.

#87 behappy8

behappy8

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 08:44 PM

I'm not sure about a sequal. Normally, the first is the best so a sequal is maybe a long winded story without much substance. I did enjoy the first series very much. I rather prefer if they would film a fresh new totally different story line - it'll be more interesting I think for us the audience and it might get us hooked to see the next episode!

#88 Guests

• Guests

Posted 18 April 2005 - 04:57 PM

The story line for TITS I is such that it would be very difficult to have a sequel as the relationships for the main characters are already known and Joe Ma dies. If the sequel tries to concentrate on the S4 then it wouldn't be the same story and wouldn't be as interesting because the original is basically about the effect that fate or the belief in fate governs our future.

#89 Guests

• Guests

Posted 23 April 2005 - 06:58 AM

Wow, A sequel? That is nice to have a sequal, since this movie involve big casting. Also a lot of young peoples. The more the people in it, the better the movie goes. Hm.... what is there to talk about in this sequel, since everything is all set already. Interesing, because in the original the ending was all wrapp up. Anyways cant wait to SEE

i wanted sam to be with her man dont it sucks everything is just a misunderstanding

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Joe, isnt he dead already in the 1st part?

#90 Guests

• Guests

Posted 23 April 2005 - 06:55 PM

Kinda hard to make a sequel, Joe is dead, Flora is widow and Francis and Myolie are married. They're not going to focus on Ron/Mich/Sam story rite? That'll be boring!

#91 Guests

• Guests

Posted 25 April 2005 - 01:20 PM

I don't think TITS was very good but I simply adore Flora Chan so there! It ain't that bad a series too. But to film TITS 2 will be a little tougher since Flora isn't working for TVB anymore, I think the $$$ and other factors will concern her. Also, because she has many other jobs up her sleeves, she might not consider taking TITS. Francis Ng is still in consideration. Now, without both of them, it won't be a good series would it? cheers.

#92 Guests

• Guests

Posted 26 April 2005 - 06:50 PM

I agree bring in another two girls. Leila is a good choice and bring in Bernice Lui tooo???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think leila tong and yavia yeung will be good...
won't bernice be alil bit too mature for ron and samuel?

#93 SushiloverxD

SushiloverxD

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1157 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 11:12 PM

Oh My God they're havin a second series to triumph in the skies!i always thought of havin a seqel but no francis Ng doesnt want to do it can u believe it! Im so excited that there goin to hav a second part to this I LOVE TRIUMPH IN THE SKIES! i love ron!

#94 Guests

• Guests

Posted 27 April 2005 - 12:13 AM

Yay! I love this series. I hope the original cast will be in the sequel along with the new casts (if there are any).

#95 m1ss

m1ss

all5TAR++

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6170 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 12:23 AM

how can it be a sequel if so many of the casts arent going to participate in it?
Flora isnt confirmed.
Michelle isnt in it as she's not with TVB anymore
one member of S4 will not be in it either.
plus, whats the story line going to be?
i think they should juss make a new series with similiar casts..
somehow i feel that making a Triumph 2 isnt such a hot idea

#96 blushiningstar

blushiningstar

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 04:59 AM

cool...i would want to watch it...and hopefully sammul can be a real pilot this time rather than helping out at his family business.

#97 Guests

• Guests

Posted 30 April 2005 - 01:53 AM

is TITS 2 confirmed? it looks like all the main characters in the series are undecided in acting out the sequel. but if they do have the sequel, the plot will have to be very different. hopefully the same actors/actresses are in the second part

#98 meliazai

meliazai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 02:45 PM

Wow I wonder how this will work out! Will Flora get a new love, or will she still come in between Myolie and Francis? Sighhhh actually all the while, I really wanted Flora and Francis to end up together, I mean that whole story seemed to be so into fate and all that, and suddenly with just one last kiss in Rome, they decide they are not meant to be? How does that work out? But Myolie is a great character too, so I guess the ending was just fine to me. Arghhh I'm really excited about the sequel, I hope Ron ends up with Michelle, finally!! When is it coming out?
This tvb series is definitely one of my favourites!!! blush

#99 dee-lush

dee-lush

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3914 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 10:45 AM

:iloveyou: i alreadii noe that i will love it!!! leila should definately be in this series so bosco and leila would be together!!!

#100 Guests

• Guests

Posted 05 May 2005 - 11:08 AM

It is a mistake to make a sequel to a very good series, 99.9% of the time the sequel ain't as good as the original. I think they should just scrap the idea of a sequel to TITS and make a similiar series with different characters, different storyline but still focusing the theme on pilots/airport. I would not mind them using some of the same people that were in TITS but just have a different storyline. Also if this series is indeed confirmed, I suggest they come up with a new title and not call it TITS 2 that way people won't have as much expectation and not confuse it with TITS. There is nothing more to talk about after TITS, Francis and Myolie are married, Joe died and Flora is a widow, Michelle left TVB so the love triangle between her, Ron and Samuel can not continue. All the young cadets have already advance to SFO, so there is nothing more to talk about.

#101 Guests

• Guests

Posted 05 May 2005 - 12:22 PM

but flora husband died already could it be revive again ????

#102 12754221

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:36 PM

the storyline was disappointing - concentrating on all the love lives as usual. I would expect something more refreshing. Anyway i don't think TVB is doing a sequel, could be just rumour only.

#103 Sugarangel

Sugarangel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 05:56 AM

this started out as a very promising show but then they focused too much on the relationships. i usually like Flora but she sorta annoyed me in this show.

#104 Guests

• Guests

Posted 08 May 2005 - 05:01 PM

Joe Ma just died in part 1 and part 2 who will instead and flora will happy with francis?

#105 swimpuppy

swimpuppy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 08:47 PM

I really liked Vincent, so if they can have Joe be in part 2, but as someone who just looks like Vincent, that would be really cool. Then Belle would meet him and see the same sweetness from him and they'd get together!! Awww.

Yeah, I really don't know how Francis can be in part 2 without doing the same character. I mean, Sam already married Zoe after so much bad things, how is it possible he gets a divorce with her or something? Unless maybe somehow he gets amnesia and devorces Zoe cause he can't remember the love between them....then he likes someone else...

#106 Guests

• Guests

Posted 11 May 2005 - 07:56 PM

After watching the part 1, many of my fren was adicted to it and go interview as pilot and steawardess...When ever i think of them, my mind come out with the theme song....

Really wanted to knoe how part 2 are .. Joe Ma for sure is quite some number of girls dream husband on how he treat Flora... But so disappointed that he died in part 1..

#107 SushiloverxD

SushiloverxD

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1157 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 02:49 AM

i heard that Raymond Lams going to be in TITS II and rumors spread that Ron was in this cause Raymond lam turned down role

#108 dt1

dt1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 05:57 AM

I thought the first one was pretty good, but I wished they had more scenes about flying the planes. Hope the second one's going to be good or better than the first.

#109 sporty63

sporty63

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 12:54 PM

Are they going to have the same cast members or going to have some newbies in the series? When will it be releasing soon? *Can't wait to catch it soon* :D

#110 qgirl

qgirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 12:55 AM

this will be great if they have a part 2 of the "Triumph in the sky" series but, it will be better/great if all of the casting from part 1 of this series can particpate. I will difinitately support this series went it comes out. I can't wait... clapclap

#111 Guests

• Guests

Posted 16 May 2005 - 12:55 AM

are you serious? It wasnt the best series. I personally didnt like it. I thought it was too long and repetitive. hmmm maybe i just dont get it. But i really dont think it was SOOO good that it needs a sequel. I really dont think that its necessary.

#112 Guests

• Guests

Posted 18 May 2005 - 02:47 AM

Uhhh.. no way? I though that this series was done and over with. Personally, I thought that the first one was alreay too long. I guess Flora does need to end up with someone, I wonder how they're going to end up together, and this time around... they better!!

#113 Guests

• Guests

Posted 18 May 2005 - 02:47 AM

the first one was good but i quit later on the episode. they carry it on too long. hope this will be good. the guys cast looks interesting but the girls.... not so good. they need to add more pretty girls to boost up some chemistry to make it more interesting

#114 Je$s!c@_4_3v3r

Je$s!c@_4_3v3r

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 07:14 AM

they're really gonna do tits2? there's nothing to add to it tho... Sam n Zoe got married already, n Vincent died so wat's the point? Michelle probably wun even be in it! :(
i think they shud hav left it as it was, but i don't mind watchin a sequel i guess... see flora again! yay~

#115 joeyfan12

joeyfan12

Joey Yung!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1790 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 05:23 AM

I would watch just because I love the series but there isn't really a point. Joe Ma's character died and Flora isn't with tvb. The story has ended. I don't see what other storylines they can come up with.

#116 lileanne

lileanne

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 06:10 PM

yea all of yo guys have a point there. there really is no storyline to continue on.but hey. its triumph in the skies!! of course im still goin to look forward for the sequel!! =)

#117 Guests

• Guests

Posted 24 May 2005 - 08:13 PM

but will it be as goog as the first one?
I am afriad not because almost 2nd part of movie or series aren't good and the stars also change.

#118 erineyu

erineyu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 02:47 PM

wow!!! second part of the series///...can't wait 4 it anyway...but tvb don't ussualy do 2nd part,....???

#119 wchoi

wchoi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 10:41 AM

Part II huh.. whoa, wonder how this will turn out. Just gots to wait for it now I guess........

#120 Sabby

Sabby

s m i l e

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2982 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 01:51 AM

flora isnt signed by tvb too

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Flora still has a one series per year contract with TVB so she is still with them!
I cant wait for this series to air! :yeah Havent seen Flora in a TVB serie for sooooooo long!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: triumph in the skies 2, tvb, francis ng, myolie wu, ron ng, kenneth ma, fala chen, julian cheung, nancy wu, him law

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users