AF needs funding again

Photo

[TVB] Triumph In The Skies II 衝上雲霄II

triumph in the skies 2 tvb francis ng myolie wu ron ng kenneth ma fala chen julian cheung nancy wu him law

• Please log in to reply
1189 replies to this topic

#41 xiaoying123

xiaoying123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 09:29 PM

so they r making the sequal right?
is the story going to contuine or they have a differnt story line?
if it is a differnt stoyline then what is this sequal gonna be? what kind of storyline?
if it cont. what happen nexT? what kind of event will happen tto the charcter if they cont. the storyline?
any news about it?

#42 LaMissy

LaMissy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 10:15 PM

I think it would be great if they make a new version of TITS with the same cast but another story... I just want to see Michelle and Ron together... and Myolie ends up with... uhm... Bosco neh..

#43 xiaoying123

xiaoying123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 04:12 AM

actually i want myolie end up with ron instead of michelle and michelle end up with donald.
as for sam.. end up with flora and joe ma end up with nobody
lol

#44 diary

diary

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 10:22 AM

OMG, unbelievable!!

Whatever, old cast, new cast, old story, new story, doesn't matter. Just make it good! That's all I care. Marvelous!!

clapclap

#45 Guests

• Guests

Posted 06 March 2005 - 05:14 AM

Michelle Yip already left TVB....so she will not in this series.

Edited by kitson, 06 March 2005 - 08:47 AM.

#46 Guests

• Guests

Posted 06 March 2005 - 08:45 PM

don't think the sequel will be a good idea because vincent is dead at the first but

why not maybe he will revives ?

#47 Guests

• Guests

Posted 07 March 2005 - 02:13 AM

I just finished watching Triumph in the skies (I)..I loved it!

I don't like the idea of a sequel tho..I think it'll spoil the series..

who would they write about? Ron and michelle? no wait..actually if they did do a sequel I'd like to see Ron with someone else..maybe not with michelle tho..she wasn't convincing enough in the series..he needs someone like..tavia..hehe..

I guess bottom line..they need a new cast to make the story even better..it was really good the first time round..tvb definitely has to exceed our expectations the second time round if they want to do a sequel..;)

#48 turbogor

turbogor

firecracker*

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 04:56 AM

oo it'd be awesome if they had a sequel! . if francis doesnt want to do the sequel, they should just say omething like: "sam and zoee" moved away, blah blah~ or something ^^ then film it on other characters ~ itd be great!

#49 Guests

• Guests

Posted 08 March 2005 - 09:18 AM

if TVB make a new sequel, i hope Sam 'll change his mind from Zoe and end up with Flora...

Vincent, he should end up with Kenneth....lol

#50 BILLIE★

BILLIE★

Mrs. Jung Ji Hoon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2006 posts

Posted 10 March 2005 - 04:57 AM

I hate sequels since it mostly turns out to be a disappointment to fans. TITS should be as it is and TVB should not make a second part. I am not looking forward to this at all.

#51 Lily

Lily

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1418 posts

Posted 10 March 2005 - 11:16 PM

i don't thihnk michlle yip is going to be in this serie becuz she's leaving TVB.if TVB make sequel for this serie den most likely michelle gonna get replace by someone else.

#52 vi3t_rider

vi3t_rider

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 11 March 2005 - 01:56 AM

whao...a sequel to Triumph In The Skies...thats great i always wanted one...now they're finally making it...thats awesome

#53 sweet_misery

sweet_misery

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 08:36 PM

she wasnt that convincing in this series because.. they didnt give her much parts where she can show herself in how she acts... it was lyk a talk to talk conversation acting not sumfink that can show herself in it... i dnt think michelle will be in it? i hope she can still be in it because sum actors actress act in tvb but there wif other contracts..

#54 AutumnTears

AutumnTears

. x3 yoo .

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1796 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 10:19 PM

how do you know that Michelle is leaving tvb?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they stated it in the news, and her last function was for lost in the chamber of love on kenneth's birthday (if i'm correct) her contract ended and she did not choose to renew it so she'll be in movies rather than tvb series now. but if she so chooses to she can sign a contract to just film for Triumph in the Skies II if they are still going to film for it like Francis Ng did.

#55 lilbabychik819

lilbabychik819

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1559 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 04:33 AM

i really hope michelle is in this too i really hope she ends up wit ron in this really badly because everytime they are in a serie together they never end up i hope they end up in this one really badly and i really hope mcihelle is in this REALLY BADLY

#56 Guests

• Guests

Posted 20 March 2005 - 07:11 AM

i really hope michelle is in this too i really hope she ends up wit ron in this really badly because everytime they are in a serie together they never end up i hope they end up in this one really badly and i really hope mcihelle is in this REALLY BADLY

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just to tell you this that michelle wont be in TITS 2 because she is leaving tvb soon!
shes gona go to mainland to try something new......
and it's very sad......go to this site if you want to know more things about why michelle is leaving tvb......... :down
http://www.asianfanatics.net/forum/Michell...06-page160.html
its a topic i started

#57 mistic_unicorn396

mistic_unicorn396

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 09:09 AM

so it is actually confirmed that there will be a sequel?

#58 Guests

• Guests

Posted 21 March 2005 - 01:07 PM

if this series is successful casting i reckon it should be a good one.
the first one was great and it actually teach you about airplane, it's interesting.

#59 some_guy

some_guy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 05:34 AM

triumph one was good because of all the actors they got for this series and it showed so much about the new hong kong airport which also was very neat ... the thing for triumph 2 it probably wont be a sequal cause they wont be able to get all the actors from the first one and that they ended it assuming this was the only one so .. if there is a second it probably would be a whole new plot

#60 lljeann3ll

lljeann3ll

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 07:46 PM

so there really is going to be sequal? i know it's not going to be as good as the first but i'm still going to watch it. but i'm still wondering what are they going to make the plot about? they're going to add more people right? and michelle left tvb...that just totally sucks

#61 joeyfan12

joeyfan12

Joey Yung!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1790 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 08:08 PM

TITS2 won't be as good as the first one but I wouldn't mind a sequel if a good storyline is there. Too bad Joe Ma won't be in this one. It would be fun too see the same cast members all together in a different series though.

#62 Guests

• Guests

Posted 30 March 2005 - 04:46 AM

I havent seen the first one yet though i want to. It must be really good for tvb to make a sequel to it. I heard TITS is one of the best seires made recently.

#63 lonilonei

lonilonei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 02:12 AM

Even if there is a sequel to TITS, have any of you realised that both Flora and Michelle have left TVB?? I heard Flora is doing some series with Francis Ng though, for Mainland but. By the way, why should Michelle's absence be the main concern there's no sequel?? Flora's absence is more disappointing - she's the main character and a birlliant actress!

#64 Guests

• Guests

Posted 31 March 2005 - 07:48 AM

Wow they are really make Triump in the Skies 2 I really liked the first series I hope the second series will be as good as the first series. I cant wait to watch it.

#65 aZnBaDbOi1314

aZnBaDbOi1314

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 09:45 AM

Is this serie confirmed? I think there shouldn't be a sequel because the original storyline finished. If there is a part 2, i think the storyline is not as good as the first.

#66 Guests

• Guests

Posted 31 March 2005 - 09:49 AM

I personally do not like the triumph in the skies 1. The story is dragging too long. It is really nice for the first 2 episodes then it is getting too boring.

I personally do not like the triumph in the skies 1. The story is dragging too long. It is really nice for the first 2 episodes then it is getting too boring. I hope triumph in the skies 2 will be a better series.

#67 wingli

wingli

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 02:05 PM

really....
i wonder how long it will take i remember the first has taken a few years....

#68 Joe Cool5428

Joe Cool5428

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 08:56 PM

Vincent died. His ashes were thrown out of an airplane. If you watched the show you;d know definitely that he died. They could come up with a story about twins but come on, 2 JOE MA's?

#69 LaMissy

LaMissy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 05:15 PM

Yeh, if there's going to be a sequel, it would be also very hard to continue the original version... they should make a new story maybe..

#70 Guests

• Guests

Posted 02 April 2005 - 01:03 AM

I guess there might be a Triumph in the Skies II... Flora recently had a news about her working on her new drama with Dayo Wong and Francis Ng. On the last line of the news, Flora's manager said that Flora will go and film a sequel of TS for TVB.

I translated the news here:
A new drama, Dai hung with 25 episodes have started filming in Mainland China. The cast includes Flora as the female lead, Francis Ng, Dayo Wong and Cheung Ting (?). Some of the producers are from TVB's AT the Threshold of The Era. The whole cast makes the drama very interesting. Some reporters have phoned Flora's manager, Chung, and tells that Flora recently accepted a job of a Beijing TV company with HK movie company to film drama - Dai Hung. This drama is very similar to HK's famous drama "Dai Se Doi".

> It starts off around the 80's and it goes to Ghangzhou, Sum Jan about how HK people goes to mainland for more business. This drama got called as Mainland Version's ATE because it uses most of the same producers. In the drama, Flora character starts off as a low level OL and later turns into a successful business woman along with Francis and Dayo. Flora would also have a relation with Dayo and Francis. Back 6 years ago, Flora had filmed ATE and got sick during filming. This time filming Dai Hung, Flora says, "I'm very excited, this time I get to finish of my ATE dream." Chung (Flora's manager) also says that Flora will also film TVB's TS 2 in June and July.

#71 kelly24

kelly24

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 05:38 PM

Yes there will be TITS 2 and flora will be in it and filming should start in the summer.

#72 Guests

• Guests

Posted 03 April 2005 - 07:09 PM

Flora is actually not confirmed in it. Since it starts filming in July and August, she has to do something else in September. But it's confirmed that TVB is filming a sequel, just not sure about the cast.

#73 lilbabychik819

lilbabychik819

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1559 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 02:28 PM

Michelle said that is she is not going to film this because that is what she said when other ppl was talking to her online so i guess there will be no more love story between ron and sam

#74 nathanniu

nathanniu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 02:32 PM

Wow, this series is going to have a sequel. It was really good for the first half but it got dragged on so long. They are going to have a sequel; oh man isn't that going to be boring then? Hope it won't be 30 episodes again. I think 20 is more than enough for this series (even though I really liked it in the begining).

#75 hlac

hlac

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1723 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 04:29 PM

We loved the first one...seen it twice. I hope the sequel would live up to the first one. Usually, the sequel would not be as good. There were still quite a few unreloved relationships...would they continue or a new story...

#76 LaMissy

LaMissy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 09:20 PM

Michelle said that is she is not going to film this because that is what she said when other ppl was talking to her online so i guess there will be no more love story between ron and sam

NOOOO!!! They mus bring some new girl into this serie... I mean, without Michelle it's already worse enough... but really no love story with Ron or Sammul is just horrible... Why don't they bring in two new girls? Leila Tong to Ron Ng, some other girl to Sammul... And let just say Zita died in a accident *snif*

#77 lilbabychik819

lilbabychik819

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1559 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 01:16 AM

i think that michelle should come back and film this but she said no but then this TITS 2 is not oging to be as good and if they bring new girls in it is not oging to be as good either!!n and zoe and sam what are they going to talk about how they have ababy wow that is going to be borin and for belle is she going to find someone esle?? i dotn know what they are going to do with the second one because everything was like the end except for mich ron and sam they could keep going with their relationship

they are probably going to have donald come back to be a polit again?? that would be retarted because he left to help his father

all i kno the second is going to be stupid they shouldnt make a second they should just make a new series that is about airplanes and new cast

#78 World6261

World6261

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 01:28 AM

Has this been confirmed? I thought this was only a "maybe" production. But i agree with those of you that think that they should just start with a new story because it is going to be kinda stupid if they continue with part one's storyline. But if there really is going to be a sequal...that would be great! :) since i really enjoyed the first one.

Has this been confirmed? I thought this was only a "maybe" production. But i agree with those of you that think that they should just start with a new story because it is going to be kinda stupid if they continue with part one's storyline. But if there really is going to be a sequal...that would be great! :) since i really enjoyed the first one.

#79 azn_chick

azn_chick

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 02:13 AM

Is this comfirmed yet? I would so love to watch the sequal of Triumph... I loved the first one.. It was the first series i've seen ron on. & i've loved him ever since!! He's so cute :lol?: the first one was kinda long tho. I heard it took them a long time to film the first one, hopefully it won't take them as long for this second sequal

Edited by azn_chick, 06 April 2005 - 02:13 AM.

#80 Guests

• Guests

Posted 08 April 2005 - 02:48 AM

I'll look forward to this although I know it won't be as good as the first one but I like the cast. It'll be kinda funny if the old cast comes back and they all play different roles from last time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: triumph in the skies 2, tvb, francis ng, myolie wu, ron ng, kenneth ma, fala chen, julian cheung, nancy wu, him law

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users