AF needs funding again

Photo

Who is Show Luo with online?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 sChiZoO14

sChiZoO14

►DMJ♥CSY◄

• News Crew
  • 39105 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:02 PM

Posted Image

HE IS no stranger to controversy.

Just two years ago, pictures of Taiwanese singer Show Luo surfaced after a girl he met online sold the pictures to a Taiwanese magazine.

The two had apparently become close after they chatted on MSN.

But it seems Luo, 32, is not too bothered by the seemingly bad press.

He is still at it, spending a lot of time over the Internet in the last two months on more webcam chats.

This time round, it seems, he has been talking to another man - said to be well built and good looking.

The new set of pictures has Luo in poses that are slightly effeminate.

So could the singer now be 'batting for the other side'?

Not true, said Luo: Their conversations never stray past work and romance.

He said with a laugh: 'Yes, that guy definitely has a good body.

'And yes, we also chat every day.

'Sometimes, if what he has to tell me is urgent, he will even come straight to my house!'

As for the effeminate pictures that he has posted, Luo said the pictures were taken for fun.

Evidently, Luo isn't taking thsee rumours seriously.

If anything, he said these new photographs will make his fans laugh as they see him playing the clown.

Actually, the unnamed muscle man is Luo's recently-hired trainer, who - it seems - is something of a celebrity himself.

Luo apparently is planning to to buff up - he hired the instructor to put him through an intensive training programme.

Said Luo: 'I've known my trainer only for the last two months but in this time I feel that we've known each other forever.'

While the connection between the two is strong, it's a lot of work.

Especially when it is obvious that Luo's new trainer is a hard task master.

Training hard

Even when Luo gets home after a long day of filming, he will still get in front of his webcam and exercise to his trainer's instructions.

The training programme enables Luo to squeeze time out of his busy work schedule to achieve his dream physique.

The singer says the online relationship is tough.

Even if he gets tired and can't take any more, he gets a yelling - which is meant to motivate him.

Luo understands that getting into tip-top shape is a lot of work, especially since some moves are hard to master as the trainer is not next to him to show him exactly how they are done.

But the trainer is confident Luo will ace his exercise sessions.

He said: 'I've seen Show's current physique and believe that he can achieve the fantastic body that he wants.'

The New Paper

#2 Mittelschmerz

Mittelschmerz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:32 PM

There's just something awfully not right with this article...(shudders)...

Edited by Mittelschmerz, 13 March 2011 - 02:34 PM.

#3 astarman

astarman

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 03:13 PM

errrrrrrrrrrrrr isnt this just Pan? LOL.. wtf.. old news?

#4 bebemui

bebemui

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:28 PM

^ yeah it's Pan, i knew it was him after reading the article. He recently came out as Show's good friend on 娛樂百分百。

#5 Sushi007

Sushi007

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2010 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:24 PM

Even if were to go online and chat to random people does it really matter? It's his life and he's human. I'm pretty sure we've talked to random people before online just out of boredom. It's the same thing as this forum. We come on and we're basically talking to random people even though it's not MSN or "online chatting" room style. So....seriously, what's the big deal?

#6 tammiest

tammiest

我要的世界

• Forum Crew
  • 4653 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:26 PM

Pan RuoDi is actually the son of celebrities himself and has been a small-time B-list celeb (he goes on various TV shows as a "tong gao" entertainer) for quite some time. He and Show have recently gone on a couple of shows together, including XiaoYan jie's A Night with SS.

... btw, Pan RuoDi is VERY manly/masculine, almost aggressively so. I'd be surprised if there was any truth to these silly rumors... but, of course, happy that Show has found another good friend :P

#7 Jaycee84

Jaycee84

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:55 PM

so funnier !
The media's want absolutely that Show be gay ! :noclue
this is not the first time I read this kind thing....The medias not know make the difference between make the clown and the reality. :lmao:

#8 Guest_kawaiibaby15_*

Guest_kawaiibaby15_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2011 - 01:50 AM

Lol the media has their ways of twisting words...

#9 BlueTauge7

BlueTauge7

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:34 AM

Isn't that just Eddie Pan? I remember seeing them on the news and he went on 100% with Show. He's just as funny as Show(the noodle joke was a riot!!). The media must be bored to tears.

#10 Lunasol

Lunasol

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:34 PM

are there pictures? lol

#11 BlueTauge7

BlueTauge7

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:38 AM

are there pictures? lol

Of who? Eddie Pan?

#12 aszlei

aszlei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:12 PM

people are just tend to be malicious...if a guy celeb is loveless they will say he's gay. tsk! tsk!
http://adiklangpo.blogspot.com/