AF needs funding again

Photo

Show Lo's Girlfriend Has To Voluntarily Clean Up Dog Poop

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 tammiest

tammiest

我要的世界

• Forum Crew
  • 4653 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:22 AM

Show Lo ZhiXiang's Girlfriend Has To Voluntarily Clean Up Dog Poop
Date: March 8, 2011
News Source: ChinaTimes, http://asianfanatics.net/forum/
Translation Credit: tammiest @ http://asianfanatics.net/

* Please credit accordingly if/when posting elsewhere. Thank you!

On the 7th, Show Lo ZhiXiang (XiaoZhu) held a press conference for his new album in Beijing. Today (March 8th) is International Women's Day; Show was, however, unable to spend it with his mother. He could only give her some "red envelopes" in his stead, because "she likes gifts she can count." He revealed, "My mother loves animals. She'll even test the girls I bring home, see if they'll voluntarily clean up the dog's poop. If they do, they get extra points [with her]."

Show's mother has recently been looking for land in KeeLung to care for stray dogs. Show said, "Whenever I'd bring my girlfriend(s) home in the past, my mom would let the dog out on purpose to go to the bathroom. Then, she would watch to see if the girl would voluntarily help the dog clean up. It was a test to see whether or not she had any love for animals." There was finally a girl who passed the test; however, the girl cheated, and the relationship ended.

#2 Sushi007

Sushi007

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2010 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:38 AM

I guess now all the girls would pick up dog poo lol :harhar

#3 ~Akane~

~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6053 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:13 AM

Its a silly way to see if a girl cares for animals. I would have thought you'll clean it up because of hygiene reasons. Who would want dog poop lying around the house?

#4 cinnamon_coffee

cinnamon_coffee

我相信

• Forum Seniors
  • 1622 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:14 AM

There was finally a girl who passed the test; however, the girl cheated, and the relationship ended.

So stupid.... see, so what if she cared for animals while she cheated on him... I guess Xiao Zhu's mum focus on the wrong things, lol.

#5 mingdee

mingdee

only ming!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1914 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 01:47 PM

I guess smart girls will not pick up dog poo for his mother. Only the desperates will do that. Instead, the girls will play mahjong with his mum ! His mum loves playing mahjong.

Edited by mingdee, 09 March 2011 - 01:53 PM.

#6 Guest_kawaiibaby15_*

Guest_kawaiibaby15_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:09 PM

Lol clean up dog poop? EVERYONE CLEAN UP DOG POOP! Hehe ^^

#7 2mingenfan

2mingenfan

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2953 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:44 PM

hmm did i read the article correctly?? what a weird requirement...

#8 wendy

wendy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 01:17 AM

oh i see....interesting...luo mama always so funny and cute! xDD but her requirements are a bit weird sometimes and it seems like she focused on the wrong thing...oh well now everyone knows that so i bet girls will definitely remember to voluntarily pick up dog poops the next time! :loool:

#9 aszlei

aszlei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 10:11 PM

See? It doesn't mean when a girl can clean up a dog poop she'll remain faithful to him. What a very weird requirement... <_<

So stupid.... see, so what if she cared for animals while she cheated on him... I guess Xiao Zhu's mum focus on the wrong things, lol.

Edited by minivicki, 15 March 2011 - 01:08 PM.
please promote your own sites in your signature only.