AF needs funding again

Photo

Show Luo films commercial with mother

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 prella

prella

do it the ELLA~way.. ♡

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2438 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 01:59 PM

Show Luo films commercial with mother
The mother-son pair will donate the entire sum of repayment to charity
MSN Entertainment

Posted Image

Taiwanese singer-host Show Luo and his mother recently shot a health drink commercial, earning a sum of NT$6 million (S$260,000).

However, the duo has no intention of pocketing the money for themselves.

Ever the filial son, Show expressed that the repayment he and his mother received for shooting the commercial would go towards his mother's plan of helping stray dogs. Building a shelter for the stray dogs would need at least NT$10 million (S$464,000).

To that, Show's mother said laughingly, "[We're] still in need of money. [I hope] more companies would invite me for endorsements."

Known for phoning his mother daily, Show is currently busy with two commercial shoots.

"I reached home at 7am, after I finished my first commercial shoot. My mother was still awake [when I arrived home]. She said she could only be assured after knowing I was safe. Instead, I'm worried about her condition today. After all, she's the main lead of the commercial!" Show revealed.

Show's mother quipped that she "was feeling very good" and compared filming her first commercial with her son to that of "an elementary school child on a field trip".

#2 Guest_kawaiibaby15_*

Guest_kawaiibaby15_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:54 PM

Aww it's good for celebs to spend time with their fam ^_^

#3 nnnn

nnnn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:51 PM

stray dogs? Please help the human being around the world.

Edited by nnnn, 17 February 2011 - 10:51 PM.

#4 bawero

bawero

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 05:09 PM

show does look like her mom a little :)

#5 lucas27

lucas27

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:51 AM

show does look like her mom a little :)

his mother is very beauty lol

#6 TammyUSA

TammyUSA

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:41 AM

Ever the filial son, Show expressed that the repayment he and his mother received for shooting the commercial would go towards his mother's plan of helping stray dogs. Building a shelter for the stray dogs would need at least NT$10 million (S$464,000).

To that, Show's mother said laughingly, "[We're] still in need of money. [I hope] more companies would invite me for endorsements."

Obviously she has her priority all mixed up, the poverty line in Taiwan is all time high and the people are desperately need assistance and all she worries about is those stray dogs. Wake up mama Luo!

Edited by TammyUSA, 23 February 2011 - 05:43 AM.