• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:27 AM

Charmaine Sheh's car accident , haggles for HK$500 to solve the issue
Sunday April 3, 2011 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

In the recent month, Charmaine Sheh and TVB ended their relationship. With no contract on hand, she currently does not have work, so she's just relaxing in Hong Kong and recharging. Besides preparing to head north to shoot more series, she is often inviting friends out for dinner. However, misfortunes comes one by one for Charmaine. Following her previous accident while coming back to HK from Mainland, putting her on hiatus for 3 months, and the 3 traffic accidents she had before, along with two driver's license suspensions for traffic law violations, the night before she gets involved in another traffic accident.

Just a "sorry"

The night before at around 8pm, Charmaine drove her white sports car to Gough Street in Central. After parking her car on the nearby street, she quickly walked into a restaurant to meet up with her ex-manager Tina. The two had a table full of gourmet food, and chatted nonstop for over 2 hours. At 11pm, Charmaine and Tina appeared walking out of the restaurant. The two walked together along the side to pick up their cars still chatting away. Charmaine was in a great mood, appearing excited as she chatted with hand gestures.

Then Charmaine went to pick up her car in Hollywood road and drove off. When she drove up to a traffic light, because at that time the light was red, Charmaine stopped behind a taxi waiting for the light to turn green. However, when the light turned green, she accelerated too quickly and hit into the taxi's bumper. After the accident, Charmaine quickly pulled over to the side, while the Taxi driver immediately came out to stop her, the driver glazed through the glass window signaling her to get out of the car. Charmaine got out and with a generous attitude, she said to the driver "sorry". At the scene, it was seen that the front bumper of Charmaine's car had some red color paint on it.

"How much do you want me to pay?"

Afterwards, Charmaine and the taxi driver inspected the taxi's bumper for damages. Charmaine took the initiative and expressed to the taxi driver: "How much do you want me to pay?" The taxi driver answered: "Pay a few hundred for the damages here!" Without another word, Charmaine ran back to her car to get her wallet and compensated 500 dollars to the taxi driver. She smiled a bit and then drove away.

Yesterday, Charmaine accepted a phone interview from [Oriental Daily], she said: "In fact it was just a minor accident. Most important is that people are fine. (You crashed the car again?) I didn't want to either, but oh well, only can think of it as financial losses helps block the disasters."

#43 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:49 PM

News Update:

*Charmaine Sheh signed per series filming contract with TVB, will be filming Mainland China series [Model] soon.

Credits: info to Sehseh's Blog @ http://idlemindsehseh.blogspot.com

#44 crazypenguins

crazypenguins

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 09:35 PM

It was just a little bump, happens to my dad all the time(except it's usually into poles, not cars). These reporters don't really need to make such a big deal out of it. And why are they even following her in the first place...give Charmaine some peace and quiet!

And I thought Tina was still Charmaine's manager... :unsure:

#45 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:28 PM

Inside Scoop of Charmaine Sheh's $18.5 Million House and New Mainland Contract
Monday April 4, 2011 Hong Kong
Credits: to Jayne @ http://www.jaynestars.com

Posted Image

With her TVB management contract expiring this March, Charmaine Sheh Si Man allegedly decided to sign a contract with a new mainland company valued at over $10 million (HKD). Not wanting to severe all ties with TVB, Charmaine decided to sign a per-series contract with TVB for three years.

An inside source revealed, “The new company managed to secure three grand-production television series for Charmaine to star in. After filming the television version of If You Are the One <非誠勿擾>, Charmaine will have the opportunity to film with mainland television Best Actor, Sun Honglei in ancient drama, Cao Cao <曹操>. Her third project will be Famous Model <名模>. Charmaine will receive $150,000 (Yuan) per episode, which was equivalent to the salary of mainland's top actresses and higher than Ada Choi Siu Fun and Sheren Tang Shui Man's filming fees. Charmaine was guaranteed to earn $5 million (HKD) per series. In addition, the new company will launch Charmaine's career in the mainland film industry. With these contract terms, why wouldn't she be interested?”

In addition to increasing her wealth by filming in China , Charmaine profited $8 million (HKD) from the sale of her old 1,200 square feet fengshui home in North Point. Perhaps Charmaine was more in a rush to buy than sell a home. Earlier in the year, she purchased a $18.5 million (HKD) 1,600 square feet home at Dynasty Heights in Beacon Hill .

Giving Face to TVB

Since many actors and actresses with a wide audience following were leaving TVB, the company was eager to have Charmaine remain. “TVB was very generous towards Charmaine and offered good contract renewal terms. However, the mainland production company made an even better offer. If she let go of this opportunity, Charmaine was concerned that it will not come again. In the end, Charmaine decided not to renew her management contract with TVB,” a source close to Charmaine revealed.

An inside source at TVB described Charmaine's new per-series contract terms, “Each year, Charmaine will film thirty episodes for TVB. If the episode quota can not be met within a year, then the contract will be automatically extended. TVB wanted to hold on to Charmaine and not let her work for another television studio!”

According to market sources, I-Cable will be awarded a free television license by the Broadcasting Authority. Since I-Cable produces the majority of its own programs, it will present a challenge to TVB, who also produces its own programs. TVB's former monopolization of the Hong Kong television market may be challenged. Losing many of its leading actors and actresses, TVB was very determined to retain Charmaine.

Charmaine Sheh Purchased $18.5 Million New Home
Turning from TVB Best Actress to mainland leading lady, Charmaine's wealth increased immensely. At the end of last year, Charmaine sold her fengshui home in North Point for $13.68 million (HKD), profiting $8.86 million (HKD) from the sale! Charmaine bought the house in 2003, during the SARs outbreak at a price of $5 million (HKD).

Despite the quieter real estate market recently, Charmaine was not afraid to purchase property. She bought a new 1,600 square foot apartment at Dynasty Heights for $18.5 million (HKD). At the end of January, Charmaine signed a provisional purchase agreement. Although the surroundings at the new home did not compare with Charmaine's former North Point location, she preferred privacy of the mountainous surroundings at Dynasty Heights .

Located in Beacon Hill in Kowloon Tong, the Dynasty Heights residential complex included 22 buildings, which were grouped into the Tropicana, Skylodge, and Dynasty Heights Villas residences. The size of the apartments ranged from 816 to 1,564 square feet in size. The Dynasty Heights Villas were located at the rear position on the highest terrain with terraces and some units overlooking sea views. The estate grounds also included a 200,000 square feet clubhouse, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, golf courses, and wine cellars.
Beacon Hill is a luxury residential area in Kowloon Tong area. Dynasty Heights was located closer to the hillside and offered a high degree of privacy, hence welcomed by celebrities. In 2008, Fiona Sit Hiu Kei purchased a connected unit for $11.3 million (HKD).

#46 sushiroll

sushiroll

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:05 PM

ive got a question to charmaine fans. i was reading an article on tvb artists and they were talking bout charmaine, and how many artist dislike her, including sharon chan who said shes not pretty enough and sheren tang who says shes not good enough.......is this really true?????????

My link

#47 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:48 PM

sushiroll:

I don't think that's true. A lot of artists praise Charmaine.

News Update:

Charmainewins first -place at the Next TV Awards 2011. That makes Charmaine winning the Next TV Awards ten years in a role!

Congratulations to Charmaine!

Read here and view more pictures:

http://idlemindsehse...sults.html#more

#48 Disneyfan

Disneyfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:44 AM

Congratulations to Charmaine for winning 1st place on the Next Award. I'm so proud of her. Also, I'm looking forward to her new series "Model", I'm glad that she is finally getting a chance to spread her wings.

#49 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:33 AM

Here are some of the pictures of Charmaine in the Next TV Awards 2011 Photo Shoot:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#50 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:45 PM

"Female Constables" Trailer 1:

Watch here:

http://idlemindsehse...-trailer-1.html

#51 crazypenguins

crazypenguins

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:03 AM

I don't really like the dress Charmaine wore to the Next TV Award Presentation, but it reminds me of the dress she wore to the AOD Awards Presentation. To me, both have this Greek goddess/toga feel.

I likey the dresses she wore for the photo shoot though... :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou:

#52 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 05:46 PM

crazypenguins:

Agreed. I didn't really like the red dress that Charmaine wore to the presentation but I really liked the ones she wore in the photoshoot! But Charmaine still looks as stunning as always.

Charmaine @ Valentino Fall/Winter 2011-12 fashion show:

View pictures here:

http://idlemindsehse...er-2011-12.html

#53 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:27 PM

Leaving TVB, Charmaine Sheh to Star in Movie With Alex Fong
Friday April 8, 2011 Hong Kong
Credits: to Jayne @ http://www.jaynestars.com

Posted Image

TVB’s biggest revenue-generating queen, Charmaine Sheh Si Man, will explore outside career opportunities after her TVB management contractexpired. She will focus on filming mainland series and ads. In addition, Charmaine will appear in a romantic comedy opposite Alex Fong Lik Sun!

Hong Kong romantic film director and screenwriter, Patrick Kong, often preferred to cast Stephy Tang Lai Yan and Alex Fong in his films. In a telephone interview, Patrick confirmed that he invited Charmaine and Alex to appear in his new film, A Date After Divorce <人約離婚後>. “This film is part of the trilogy series. The first part was Marriage With a Liar <婚前試愛>, followed by Mr. and Mrs. Single <隱婚男女>. The newest film will star Charmaine and Alex as a divorced couple in the beginning of the film.”

A Breakthrough Role for Charmaine

Patrick noted that he wished to collaborate with different artists. Earlier, he worked with Chrissie Chau and Carol Yeung. “I always wanted to work with Charmaine. In the new film, Charmaine will have a controversial and breakthrough role. I cannot discuss details at this point though.” Patrick noted that he did not cast Stephy Tang in his recent films due to incompatibility with roles.

My Sister of Eternal Flower to Air on May 16th

At the 2011 Next Magazine TV Awards, reporters asked Charmaine to comment on Joe Ma Tak Chung’s wife’s recent criticism of TVB’s poor treatment towards artists. Did Charmaine feel fortunate that she was leaving TVB? “I do not know the details to the situation. Which job is not stressful? Rewards do not come without effort. I did not complain and just deal with the difficulties.” (Sammul Chan also complained about the poor pay at TVB.) “I received an increase in salary. I will continue to collaborate with TVB. The working hours at TVB are a little long. However, in recent years, I have been able to rest six hours while filming series. In comparison, the filming schedule in China has been longer.”

Although Charmaine did not renew her management contract and only signed a per-series contract with TVB, she was still supported by the company. Charmaine and Raymond Lam Fung’s new series, My Sister of Eternal Flower <花花世界花家姐> will be broadcast in Hong Kong on May 16th.

Edited by foreverleila, 08 April 2011 - 09:27 PM.

#54 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:45 AM

Charmaine Sheh Signs Per-series Contract, But Not Leaving TVB
Monday April 11, 2011 Hong Kong

Posted Image

It's said Charmaine Sheh leaves TVB for more fame and better career in Mainland. Yesterday she attended to an event and cleared up she is not leaving TVB, just changing a different way to work together. The new contract is 2-years long and she said she won't stay in Mainland more just because she signs the per-series contract.

"In fact it's about the same. I filmed 2 dramas in Mainland last year."

The new contract the actress signed with TVB doesn't include management contract in Mainland. She expressed she is still deciding and the top two priorities would be able to promote her and assist her in films. She said she just wants to develop her careers in different areas.

"Mainland drama and movies are things I want to work on," she said. "TVB producing movies? I don't rule out any collaboration in the future!"

Source: Mingpao / By: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

#55 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 05:25 PM

[Eastweek Issue 389] Charmaine Sheh endorsing "Perfect Shape" for HKD10 million:

Read here:

http://idlemindsehse...maine-sheh.html

#56 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:04 PM

Posted Image

Where is Hong Kong actress Charmaine Sheh going? That's the question on everyone's minds after the actress announced she was leaving TVB. Charmaine's contract with the Hong Kong broadcasting station would end in May.

At a promotional event on Apr 11, Charmaine formally announced that she would be ending her long-term contract with TVB. Instead, she would be signing a short-term, two-year contract with the station. Charmaine would be involved in a 30-episode drama annually.

The actress added that she is currently in touch with management companies in China and hopes to advance into movies.

It is believed that Charmaine and Chinese management company Huayi Brothers had already discussed the terms for a three-year contract.

When asked if she would be joining Huayi Brothers, Charmaine said that "it is a rumour. Nothing is confirmed yet, [we're] still in discussion". She added that one enticing condition would be helping her venture into the film industry.

Huayi Brothers is preparing to film several movies and dramas. To show Charmaine their sincerity, Huayi Brother reportedly offered her a role in drama If You Are the One in May, fashion drama Model in July and period film Cao Cao in October.

When contacted, a manager from Huayi Brothers expressed that he knew Charmaine was going to sign a short-term contract with TVB, but he was not sure when her current contract will end.

"We've never discussed this contract you're referring to," the manager replied hesitantly.

Source: XinMSN

#57 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:46 PM

Read a translated synopsis of "My Sister of Etneral Flower" at Sehseh's Blog:

http://idlemindsehse...r-synopsis.html

Watch Charmaine @ "All Star Glam" here:

http://www.tudou.com...ew/Z-phwHW_F2Y/

#58 Janice Lam

Janice Lam

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:23 AM

My Charmaine :iloveyou: . How she can be that beautiful?
I can't wait to watch My Sister of Etener Flower. I want Heaven Burns first. Stupid Yes sir no sir should end soon clapclap .

#59 crazypenguins

crazypenguins

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:44 AM

I was laughing so hard when watching All Star Glam Exan. My favorite part is when Charmaine was like "Not quite, you like to dance, yet you still lost before." to Ekin when he told her that she would lose the tasting part.

And I also found it really cute when she shivers after taking a sip. :iloveyou: Wish I could see more of Charmaine in game shows....

And I really really really want to watch When Heaven Burns. DYING HERE!!

#60 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:01 PM

News Update:

"My Sister of Eternal Flower's" subforum is up on AF:

http://asianfanatics...-eternal-flower

Please go and start discussing about the series there to support our lovely Charmaine!

#61 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:44 PM

Trailer One for "My Sister of Eternal Flower":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbqIMG3js2E

Can't wait to see Charmaine. She looks so cute!

#62 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:48 PM

Here's the preview of the poster for "My Sister of Eternal Flower":

http://twitpic.com/4qzr7f

#63 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:45 PM

Charmaine filming movie 《人約離婚後》:

Read here:

http://idlemindsehse...ming-movie.html

#64 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:21 PM

Charmaine @ Zhongshan real estate opening event:

View pictures here:

http://idlemindsehse...te-opening.html

[TVB Mag Issue 723] My Sister of Eternal Flower - Raymond Lam Charmaine Sheh, A Moment of Romance:

Read here:

http://idlemindsehse...of-eternal.html

#65 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:06 PM

Charmaine and Him Law filming 《人約離婚後》:

View pictures here:

http://idlemindsehse...aw-filming.html

#66 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:13 PM

Promo Clip 2 for "My Sister of Eternal Flower":

http://www.tudou.com...ew/rD_wvyfXKuA/

youtube version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORGXEHr3RbI

Translation:

(The misfortune prince.)
Charmaine Sheh: "Once upon a time, there was a prince...."

Charmaine Sheh: "Wah Dee...."

Raymond Lam: "From this moment on, you must learn how to be a princess".

Charmaine Sheh: "Wow! A very big eye crispy!

Charmaine Sheh: "One day, he got into trouble...."

Raymond Lam: "I never liked you!"

Wong Ching: "You rascal, always deceiving women".

Narrator: "'My Sister of Eternal Flower'. May 16th @ 8:30pm".

Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com

Edited by foreverleila, 04 May 2011 - 05:21 PM.

#67 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:58 AM

Charmaine Sheh starts new film, professional withstands hunger and rehearses the script
Tuesday May 3, 2011 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily, Weibo

Posted Image Posted Image

Charmaine Sheh changed her TVB contract to a per-series contract and is now focused on making money in the north and shooting ads. She has intentions to enter the film industry to develop there as well. Recently, she is collaborating with Alex Fong (Lik Sun) and Him Law in director Patrick Kong's new romantic film Love is the Only Answer (人約離婚後). In the film, Charmaine and Alex plays a divorced couple and will have lots of scenes together.

At around 10pm the night before, Charmaine appeared in a red outfit at a dessert shop with Him Law. That night when Charmaine arrived at the dessert shop, many passerbyers went to join in on the fun. Although there was a lot of people, Charmaine was not affected since she's used to these types of situations and quickly got into character. She was focused on rehearsing the scenes with Him in the shop and appeared very professional.

Later, director Patrick Kong approached the two and explained the script to them. Charmaine did not lose her attention at all, besides listening carefully to the director the whole time, she even had paper and pen to jot down the key points. During the time, Him often told jokes to Charmaine making her laugh in joy. Looks like the two are having a smooth and enjoyable collaboration.

When they were on break for food, the group went to another place to rest and the staff bought fast-food for them to eat. The professional Charmaine didn't go for it, but instead would rather withstand the hunger and just drink a box of lemon tea. Shortly after, Charmaine took the initiative to start rehearsing the script again with Patrick, Him and Rose Chan.

-------
TN: This film that Charmaine is part of a trilogy - Marriage with a Liar (Him Law, Chrissie Chow) and Mr. and Mrs. Single (Eason Chan, Rene Liu), and Love is the Only Answer (Charmaine Sheh, Alex Fong) is the third part.

Charmaine and Alex already started shooting a few days ago.

#68 SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988

~ TVB ADDICT ~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4326 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 03:39 PM

haha, the upcoming drama with fung in. looks funny!!
can't wait!

#69 wing834

wing834

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 03:47 PM

^^ yeah i cant wait for char's new series, its been a while since we've seen her on tv :D the trailers look really cute and sweet xD definately will put a smile on my face when i watch it :D

im also really lookin forward to char's movie :D although im not a fan of alex, and im not really looking forward to their pairing, but since it has Him Law in it, it sort of makes up for it :D *secretly hoping for char-him pairing*

#70 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:12 PM

WANKO Spring/Summer 2011:

View pictures here:

http://idlemindsehse...ummer-2011.html

#71 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:16 AM

Charmaine Sheh so dry, wants to be loved
Friday May 6, 2011 Hong Kong

Happiness at hand, hard to avoid the desire for excitement. Charmaine Sheh has been struggling for a year and finally decides to leaves TVB. Coming out of the greenhouse, she is seeking for a new breakthrough in her career. In her career, she can take the initiative to attack, but in her love life she still has a soft hand and will just go where fate leads her to.

(The rest is Charmaine speaking...)

Career: Fear of being disgusted by the job

[When the public speaks of Charmaine, she is not only a good actress that can create new sparks, but she also has this unknown stimulation.]

I was in TVB for 13 years, besides gaining fame and fortune, the most important is that I found a job that I like. I can truly be entertained while at work. Because there are many people that don't like their jobs, it is a blessing that I was able to find a job I really like, and one that constantly gives me new and fresh feelings. The more I work, the more interested I get, slowly I fell in love with my job.

Feel excited to work outside

In fact, this time deciding if I wanted to renew my contract or not, I struggled for a year. I slowly realized that I cannot step any further in this environment, I do have work, but I don't have a goal. It can't be like that, most of my time is spent in work, how can I have no goals?! No power or force when acting is already not possible! So, I had to think about how I can get that push. I thought about collaborating with other people, that's how I can get new sparks, and as a human being, you must give everything a try, there can't be no changes.

TVB has protected me well in the past many years, but I don't feel uneasy going out to develop. In fact, I feel excited because I don't know anything, it is TVB who spent all these years paving the road for me, and I can safety step out. When I go out, there is a path I take, and it might be dangerous, but there will only be chances with danger, so I feel it's very exciting, looking forward to it.

Collaborated, no sparks

I hope to be able to continue doing the job I like. Can't give myself too much pressure on what achievements I want to get. My purpose is I don't want to have a job that I'm disgusted by. If I keep shooting TVB series, I will have collaborated with many of the artists before, and working with the same person again and again, there won't be any sparks. It's like a roundabout going in circles, I'm really afraid that one day I'll hate my job.

Love: When it comes eat it

[Charmaine dares to love, just as long as she meets the ideal partner, so won't care about her status or work and completely fall in love.]

Sometimes when I'm shooting, I try as much as possible to not make it difficult. After so many years, it's impossible that I didn't hurt my body, my liver and eyes are definitely not in good shape anymore. However, sometimes when I encounter a good script and co-stars, it's hard not to take it. My goal now is to not make things too difficult, take some breaks. In between every shoot, I will take a break before working again.

Love life, just let nature take its course. It isn't buying clothes or pets. Although people say China is a large market and I will meet many people, I really haven't thought about it. When speaking of China actresses being with rich men, I was in China shooting too and I didn't even meet one. So it's not related, when the heavens wants you to meet someone, then you will meet that person.

Prettier with someone loving you

Like Sonjia Kwok, she met the right person and just went for it? I don't care who the person is, relationships when it's cooked, I will eat it. A person that matches and a good person, that's enough for me. I am not desperate to marry, among my friends there are few that failed, what my life is like, I don't know, but if I do have someone to date, it would be better. Most relationships are quite happy, someone to love you, you will be prettier! (Are you pretty lately?) Quite pretty, I'm pretty every day!"

Five Possible Successors Comes Forward

Who will be my successor for Big Sister when I leave? Wah! I can't take that! We are all on the same level! From what I've seen, a FaDan that is popular, most important is they can do both ancient and modern. There are many good ones... Tavia Yeung can be good or evil, and can do ancient or modern. Fala Chen has good audience fate, she already has a head start. Although I haven't collaborated with Kate Tsui, I know she's a smart girl and can diversify [in acting]. Linda Chung is the pretty humble type. Each has their good characteristics and have audience fate. Myolie Wu is very hard working, she is constantly increasing her value and hopes for change. Hehe... they are all good in their own ways! I also want to know who will stand out!

#72 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:51 PM

"My Sister of Eternal Flower" Promotion Event @ 5-7-11:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZwvQrNkEfk

#73 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:54 PM

Promo clip 3:

Watch here:

http://hyn5-hyn5.blo...otional_07.html

Translation:

(My family.)
Charmaine Sheh: "Once upon a time, there were three piggies...."

Charmaine Sheh: "I am the eldest sister. Must protect younger sister and younger brother!"

Charmaine Sheh: "One day, one wandered away...."

Toby Leung: "Protect me? You caused me to get yelled at in the company!"

Jazz Lam: "Do you have to be so mean?"

Toby Leung: "You also know that Fa is a burden. Can't you help out with the household?!"

Charmaine Sheh: "Bye bye...."

#74 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 05:19 AM

Raymond Lam begs for mercy on Mavis Pan questions; Charmaine Sheh's grandmother rushes her to marry
Saturday May 7, 2011 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao

Posted Image

Raymond Lam, Charmaine Sheh, and Toby Leung attended the promotional event for TVB new series My Sister of Eternal Flower in Olympian City yesterday. Raymond knows that ex-girlfriend Mavis Pan is going to release her photo book soon and regarding using him for promotions, Raymond forced a smile: "Haha! Don't know how to answer. Regarding the issue I already said what I had to. I'm busy recording for my new songs. (Will you have songs about your love injuries?) Nope! This time fast and dance songs are the main focus." Asked if he's worried about Mavis crashing in on his concert? Raymond said calmly: "Hope everyone will enjoy the concert." Will Raymond support Mavis' photo book and buy it? Raymond said quickly: "Don't play me, its the past."

Jealous no rumors with Ron

As for his good brother Joel Chan said to have gave up on work to accompany rumored girlfriend Florinda Ho in England? Raymond said he is not sure because they are both busy with there own work and don't keep in touch often. Regarding his other good brother Ron Ng accused of being a "girl butcher" hooking up Sire Ma and Kate Tsui? Raymond joked: "Ron, Kate, and I are under the same manager, we all treat Kate like a guy. Its impossible! About them having couple's matching necklaces, I don't believe there are only two necklaces in this world. Ron and I should be rumored, I'm jealous!"

Charmaine was asked if she's getting offers after offers for series since she's on a per series contract with TVB? "Not necessary! If I encounter a good script then I won't be able to hold it either, actually there will be a collaboration soon, so fast you won't believe it. So, I will be very busy later, lucky my mom is back in HK this year and I won't have to take vacation to go spend time with her in Hawaii."

Charmaine expressed that she's spending mother's day with her mom and grandmother this year. Asked about the mother's day gift? Charmaine said she is going to be practical and give money gift. Asked if her mom wants her to bring a son-in-law back as a gift? Charmaine said: "My mom didn't, but my 97 year old grandmother has rushed me. She heard news from her nurse and knows everything. She knows that I had dinner with a male friend earlier and immediately told me to bring him to see her." Does Charmaine's grandmother know about her old rumors with Kevin Cheng? She said: "No because she got a new nurse." Does she currently have a pursuer? She said: "Ok la!"

No intimate photos with Benny Chan

As for ex-lover Benny Chan losing his cell phone, Charmaine expressed she did not know about it, and expressed that it's a pity Benny lost his cell phone. Asked if she took any intimate photos with Benny before? She said: "We are just friends, and do not keep in touch. We never took intimate photos before."

(In the scene, Alex tries to tell Charmaine he just wants to take her out to dinner, but Charmaine said he's trying to feed her poop. She uses her purse to hit him.)

Charmaine also reveals that earlier she was shooting a quarreling scene with Alex Fong for new movie Love is the Only Answer. For her, it felt really good because in reality, she has never tried arguing on the streets like that. She expressed that her collaboration with Alex and Him Law has been extremely joyful. She also praises Him's good body figure, his chest is so built. Asked if she has any intimate scenes with Alex? She said: "I already had a kiss scene with him on the first day of shooting, but it's just that one scene. He and another actress has more passionate scenes."

Toby Leung is rushing to have baby after marriage

Towards the rumors of Toby Leung's good friend Natalie Tong and Stephen Wong being in a love triangle with Coffee Lu, Toby insisted that it is impossible. She reveals Natalie and Stephen are like brother and sister. In December, Toby will be getting married, she hopes that she'll have a baby as soon as possible after marriage. Toby said that she will definitely do breastfeeding because it helps her lose the weight quicker. She expressed that the TVB Extras strike has affected her work, asked if she's going to recommend her mom to help? She laughed: "My mom won't do it, but I have told my dad (TVB Executive Tommy Leung) to, it will be pretty funny."

#75 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:23 AM

Charmaine Sheh viciously attacked Alex Fong on the streets:

Read here with news clips and pictures:

http://idlemindsehse...-alex.html#more

#76 SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988

~ TVB ADDICT ~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4326 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:27 PM

has ah sheh left tvb for good? or just for temp. ?
she can't leave TVB!!!! looking forward to the new tvb drama with fung in

#77 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:31 AM

News Update:

Charmaine will be filming a new TVB modern series in June.

Personal Note: I wonder what the series will be about and who else is in the series? Wonder who she will be paired up with?

#78 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 09:27 PM

Here are the preview for "My Sister of Eternal Flower"

Preview 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIqYcyyf-cEp

Preview 2:

#79 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:19 AM

Charmaine Sheh denies marrying Mainland 'Hangbag King' at the end of the year
Monday May 9, 2011 Hong Kong

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=10210787&showlnk=0

Magazine Report: (Oriental Sunday Issue#700)

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=10210811&showlnk=0 http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=10210817&showlnk=0

After Charmaine Sheh changed her TVB contract to per-series, she will soon speed off to shoot Mainland series and earn the yuan. It was reported last year when she was in Mainland shooting a series, a friend introduced her to a Mainland 'Handbag King', who has a business in manufacturing hang bags. It is estimated he is a billionaire.

The two have been dating for 6 months (rumor), and recently the couple was spotting in HK having dinner. It was said they have met both parents and are talking about marriage. Charmaine even moved from a small house into a bigger one, planning to start her love nest in a 5,000 sq foot unit. She could get marry at anytime, and the earliest is at the end of the year.

Towards the dating and marriage rumors, Charmaine responded through her manager: "Thank you all for the concern. He is just a normal friend, my Mr. Right has not appeared yet."

Edited by foreverleila, 10 May 2011 - 02:19 AM.

#80 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52590 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:35 PM

Promo Clip 4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urqntgSGMn0

Translation:

Charmaine Sheh: "'My Sister of Eternal Flower' starts at 8:30pm. That means eating dinner at 7:30pm, followed by washing dishes at 8:00pm, and then sitting tight [in front of the TV]. Really not easy!"

Edited by foreverleila, 10 May 2011 - 10:20 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: charmaine sheh, sheh shi man

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users