287 replies to this topic

#281 rain and teardrops

rain and teardrops

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 02:57 AM

I read Conversations Between Us by Solangel recently, and I would like to third this recommendation, LOL.
I don't read a lot of fanfics, but I can tell, this is one of the best fanfics out there. It leaves a lasting impact for those who love it.
It has: romance, adrenaline, jealousy, gang fights, and much more (:
Just give it a try: http://www.soompi.co...showtopic=79870

Edited by rain and teardrops, 19 February 2010 - 02:58 AM.

#282 superzvicki

superzvicki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 01:19 AM

wow, so many people read What I Did For Love by Val. I read it a long time ago too and I totally agree it's super duper good. Though the ending is sad and the story is pretty long, it's defintely worth reading. Now I think I'm gonna read It was you all along by val since everyone seem to mention that it's good. I read Jaded too and it was pretty good.

Does anyone know any good Super Junior or Super Junior M fanfics?? I haven't came across many that were really good. I like reading about the whole group and dislike reading about any that just feature one main member.

#283 Chelsea47

Chelsea47

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:56 AM

I want you guys to try these:

http://supposedtoloveyou.blogspot.com

and

http://ryraed.wordpress.com

#284 jensseng

jensseng

i'm a jaywalker.

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2528 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:36 AM

DEFINITELY "What I Did for Love" by Val. It's pure classic (also the first fanfic I've ever read in my life and it made me teaaaaar)!

She also wrote "It Was You All Along" too which is totally worth reading too, though I do prefer What I Did For Love ^^

OHH and you have to read JADED by linkinpark ! It's just...amazing! One of the classics as well and I looove the main character. Very different from the usual type of protagonist..

Edited by jaybunny♥, 15 September 2010 - 06:37 AM.

#285 kkayillusions

kkayillusions

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:34 PM

Hello,

I'm hoping someone could help me. I'm looking for a really old fanfic called A Grand Illusion written by Elizabeth? I tried the link to it but it says invaild link. It may be too old now or the author decided to delete it.

If anyone might have saved it, are you able to send me a copy?

It would be so wonderful. I used to have it but I'm not sure where it is anymore.

Much appreciated!

Thank you!

#286 kkayillusions

kkayillusions

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:45 AM

Hello,

I'm hoping someone could help me. I'm looking for a really old fanfic called A Grand Illusion written by Elizabeth? I tried the link to it but it says invaild link. It may be too old now or the author decided to delete it.

If anyone might have saved it, are you able to send me a copy?

It would be so wonderful. I used to have it but I'm not sure where it is anymore.

Much appreciated!

Thank you!

I got it. Thanks!

#287 xiao_mei_mei

xiao_mei_mei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:01 AM

Just read 'What i did for love', and have also cried a river over it T_T

Any recommendations for very tragic stories that will definitely make me ball my eyes out? I just can't seem to find any of them these days.

#288 Wee00

Wee00

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 04:14 AM

HI~~~~~ Sorry, I know that this isn't a request form but Idk where to go to asked and I hope it's okay if I asked it here. I been on a hunt for old fanfics from site that crash like winglin or solid07.net. If anyone has any lead on it, I'll be so greatful.

Winglin: I can't remember the story name, the author, or the title but I do remember the plot, and for sure it was HongKong leads. It's was set in the State or if I'm correct, california. The main girl is a poor college students working as a waitress, the main guy is a heir to a huge company. He walks to her work place one day and randomly make a deal with her, she won't have to work everyday of her life to pay for her college if she marry him and he gets his grandpa company (grandpa will state he need to marry before certain dates if not he won't get anything) They marry, off she goes to college and him living life as a bachelor, years pass and she wants a baby so she came back to her husband without telling him that she his wife.

Solid07: Idk remember the author but for sure the title was something like "arrange married" stating Lee Minwoo. The 2 leads grew up together, during high school its when they both finds out that they have to marry eachother. I belived minwoo start whoring around and being a jerk to the main girl. One day they get a new transfer student and minwoo was in love with her. Years pass both lead got married, they still wasn't nice to eachother but somehow figure what can they do since their married anyways. I think they slept with eachother and they both starts to put effort in their relationship but one day minwoo completely change and he asked for a divorce. She agreed and divorce him, he took off with everything (money wise) went to live with the transfer girl from high school and the main girl end up pregnant. Years pass minwoo came back to look for her and try to work things out. Sorry, I hope it's not a really long post, I'm on mobile so it's looks weird but anyways I just want to thanks anyone ahead of time. Thank you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users