#1 =sx.k=

=sx.k=

下一站, 幸福♡

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3827 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:46 AM

Hebe Tien holds back tears at mention of Selina
The member of S.H.E fought back tears and reassured fans of fellow band mate, Selina Jen's condition at the Singapore Hit Awards 2010

Posted Image

Source : xinmsn.com

It was a particularly emotional night for Hebe Tien, one-third of Taiwanese Mandopop girl group, S.H.E, as she holds back tears and worries over Selina's health condition.

Dressed in a simple black dress adorned with tassels, the 27-year-old artiste who recently released her solo debut album declared that she felt "very honoured to be a member of S.H.E" onstage at the 16th Singapore Hit Awards 2010.

Thanking everyone for the support when she received S.H.E's Most Popular Group award, she reminisced about their early days and the hardships they underwent together. Tears started to form in her eyes at the mention of Selina, who was involved in a filming accident eight days ago.

"We have encountered hardships but we have walked through them, especially during this critical period. Selina, my fellow sister is now in the hospital. People grow from adversity and we will definitely walk through this."

Choked with emotion and tears, Hebe mentioned that Selina has lost her only protective barrier, which is her skin, and is in a "fragile state". Despite her burnt conditions, Hebe shared that Selina is still going strong and endearingly called her "my heroine" and "angel."

Selina suffered third degree burns on over 30% of her body and is still admitted in the hospital's intensive care unit.

Appearing more composed in a backstage interview with the media, Hebe revealed that Selina is now able to speak and take in small amounts of food.

She also commented that Selina is still in pain despite being on painkillers, "The surface areas of the burns are just too big. It's uncomfortable and she has to be consistently on painkillers. But the painkillers can't alleviate her suffering and I hope that everyone can support her."

Despite the pain and suffering, Hebe reassures that Selina is still very optimistic.

"Since the first day I saw her when the accident happened, she has been very optimistic. She also told us not to worry for her."

Talking about the various adversities encountered by her fellow band mates, Hebe says that Selina is fighting an obstacle now.

"There may be setbacks but we are not afraid. We will always have confidence to continue walking on."
Feeling particularly poignant at mention of Selina's current state, Hebe feels that this incident has taught her the importance of "living for the moment as accidents can happen anytime."

With her emotions still in a state of flux at the award ceremony, she confessed that it feels "rather complicated" when she has to go out for work assignments now.

The concerned singer said, "it's as if I left my heart in Taipei" and has plans to call home immediately after the award ceremony to check on Selina's condition.

#2 CessLovesCE

CessLovesCE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 10:52 AM

aww. I feel like crying at Hebe's words..I hope Selina gets well soon.

#3 Bubbly_Millionheiress

Bubbly_Millionheiress

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1331 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 03:42 PM

aww.. my SeBe! I'm so touched at Hebe's words! I feel really horrible whenever I think of the pain Selina is going through both physically & emotionally. get well soon Selina! I miss you! :(

#4 crystalized

crystalized

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 03:44 PM

I really hope Selina gets better soon, i get teary eyed every time i read Hebe, Ella and Ren Ma and Ren Pa's weibo updates.

#5 kathkath

kathkath

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1230 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 05:42 PM

hope selina will get back healthy and everything good in no time.. hebe is indeed a good partner and member (they should stick with each other) good friends / sisters are hard to come by..

#6 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7359 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 06:10 PM

Hope Selina will recover fast, let there be a miracle healing. It's really touching to see the closeness between Selina with Hebe and Ella! A true friendship that is very inspirational.

#7 Orange34

Orange34

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:47 PM

Oh my gosh, I am so SHOCKED! Wow.... wow.... I had no idea because I'm not even a fan of S.H.E (I like a couple of their songs, just not at fan status, nothing personal against them of course). Wow, I hope it's not too bad, this is sad, I hope she recovers speedily.~

#8 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5126 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 10:35 PM

The friendship of the three is really good, that's why they are still standing strong though they are already approaching their tenth year at the entertainment business.

The accident isn't only a big shock for Selina herself, but her family and close friends also. So I understand that they still haven't calmed down yet. It is good that Hebe and Ella are trying to accompany Sel as much as they can despite them having other schedules.

Tomorrow is Selina's birthday I think they will come up with something to make her happy, as they usually do.
  • doraemon♡JAY likes this

#9 choco228

choco228

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 11:21 PM

get well soon, selina!! we support you!

#10 chels_018

chels_018

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 04:55 AM

Hebe's words made me me teary-eyed.
It is just so touching. I so admire the friendship she, hebe and selina shares. Their relationship and bond is just so deep that it is hard to break. I know they can overcome this big obstacle. SHE jiayou!
I also hope that this is the last time that a life of one of them will be at stake.

Edited by chels_018, 31 October 2010 - 04:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users