• News Crew
  • 623 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:58 PM

Ella & Hebe Visits Their Wife

Posted Image
Picture source: Liberty Times

Source: YAM CNA
Translated by Cmiley @ Asianfanatics

Artist Selina burned from filming, is being treated at Chang Gung Memorial Hospital in Linkou, today not only did Selina’s fiancé Richard visit her at the hospital, along with her good girl friends S.H.E group members Ella and Hebe arrived at the hospital to visit “wife” Selina, comforting her to be strong.

Selina on the 22nd is injured when an explosion accident occurred in Shanghai, Ella & Hebe was not able to visit due to overseas performances, adding Selina’s injuries were serious, Ren Ba & Ren Ma announced to decline visiting friends and relatives. Ella & Hebe yesterday ended their performances in China immediately returned to Taiwan, this afternoon they immediately went to visit Selina.

Ella & Hebe entered the isolation room to see Selina, chatting with her. Ella said, “Selina is actually stronger than we had imagined”, and admits the injured Selina is very different from the past, when the 2 saw their “wife”, they became very emotional, worried, Selina return comforts them instead.

Hebe praised Selina is a “SHERO”, “We are very very distressed for her, she is very brave, courageous, and I worship her even more!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrn4ZxmCDlo
Credits gar8513 @ Youtube

Edited by cmiley, 26 October 2010 - 06:17 PM.

#2 cookiedough

cookiedough

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 06:30 PM

oh gosh. looks painful.

im not a SHE fan.. but get well soon!!

#3 shawty_says

shawty_says

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 06:40 PM

Hope Selina makes a full recovery. It's sweet that her fiance is always by her side.

It kinda irks me that there's barely any news on Yu Hao Ming. What he did (protecting Selina) was truly an act of bravery.
  • mutts., SweetyPie, DTLCT and 5 others like this

#4 mhiyah_kate

mhiyah_kate

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 07:12 PM

I'm praying for Selina.. Hope she gets well soon. We are all here for you Selina! S.H.E. fans are here to cheer you up! :hug :thumbsup

#5 btzigane

btzigane

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1469 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 07:27 PM

It kinda irks me that there's barely any news on Yu Hao Ming. What he did (protecting Selina) was truly an act of bravery.

There are lots of news about Yu Haoming out there -- especially about his heroic effort to shield Selina -- in Chinese. Google his name in Chinese and you'll find them, including updates on his condition and progress.
  • kitmiaoww likes this

#6 my name is ZWS

my name is ZWS

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 08:07 PM

hope she can recover soon.. :yeah

#7 MRDragon

MRDragon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:41 AM

she's gotta shave her head, uh oh..
all the best.

#8 nyczanita

nyczanita

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:06 AM

this is such sad news.. i hope she can get well soon... does anyone one know how bad her burns are??

#9 seprienna

seprienna

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1128 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:14 AM

what i understand she got 3rd degree burn while haoming 2nd degree burn.hopefully they will recover very soon

#10 zygnet

zygnet

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:52 AM

I really hope Selina will recover as soon as possible. Get well soon, Selina jie. :(

#11 starry86

starry86

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:23 AM

from what i understand,Selina's injuries are 3rd degree while Hao Ming's are 2nd degree....and to add that selina is a girl makes her the worse victim...

#12 angelangie

angelangie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1317 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:31 AM

her recovery is gonna be painful and it good that seeing her so strong......

Jia You, we will all pray for your speedy recovery

#13 Aspire

Aspire

Sweet and Spicy

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7568 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:35 AM

So happy to hear that so many people support her, especially HE and her fiance. It seems to have brought so many consequences such as having to shave her head and that, and not to mention the PAIN she'll have to endure. T___T And her birthday and wedding are about to come. Get well soon!

#14 Sabby

Sabby

s m i l e

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2982 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:32 AM

After watching that clip, I can really imagine how painful the process is..!
All I can say is get well soon.! Hope she recovers well! Glad to hear that she's staying strong and that so she has so many people supporting her!

#15 babybunii

babybunii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:42 AM

After watching that clip, I can really imagine how painful the process is..!
All I can say is get well soon.! Hope she recovers well! Glad to hear that she's staying strong and that so she has so many people supporting her!

Yes, though i m not a hyper fan of her.. I feel very heart pain for her..
She is a very kind & lovable girl that have a bright future ahead,
how can such a unfortunate thing happen to her..
Hope she can heal very successfully..
SHE is waiting for her, Fans are waiting for her to return to the stage..
Jia You!!

#16 wangbang

wangbang

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 05:09 AM

from what i understand,Selina's injuries are 3rd degree while Hao Ming's are 2nd degree....and to add that selina is a girl makes her the worse victim...

I don't understand how that is possible. If he shielded her, how is his burns only 2nd degree while she got 3rd degree burns?
  • Moonlight_Harmony likes this

#17 BKzzard

BKzzard

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 06:28 AM

The extent of burns depends also on what the victim is wearing. Synthetic materials catches fire more easily and high temperature can melt the material into the skin.

#18 =sx.k=

=sx.k=

下一站, 幸福♡

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3827 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 06:54 AM

Hebe and Ella visit Selina at the hospital

Posted Image

Source: UDN
Posted by fufu on 10/26/2010 @ CpopAccess.com

As reported earlier, Selina Jen is suffering from burns due to an accident on the set of her new drama in Shanghai. Selina is currently staying at a hospital in Taiwan. Her family, group mates Hebe and Ella, and her fiancé Chang Cheng Chong visited her. It's the second day after her surgery, Hebe and Ella commented, “She is much stronger than we think.”

Her fiancé Ah Chong (Chang Cheng Chong) has been visiting Selina every day after work. Upon seeing him, Selina said, “It hurts, it hurts. Thinking back at the explosion, it was really scary.” Ah Chong affectionately responded, “Don't think about what happened anymore. Before, you didn't have time to think about our wedding, now you can focus on preparing for it.” Whether their wedding will be pushed back or not, the family and HIM records expressed that they have not decided yet.

Ella and Hebe visited Selina for about an hour. The two told the media, “Before we went in, we were very nervous. We had to hold our tears. Selina shed some tears, but she's much stronger than everyone thinks. She gave us confidence, she's very brave, and she has high EQ to overcome many things.” Hebe expressed, “We can see that belief and confidence are the best medicine.” Ella added, “She's already being this tough, so everyone also needs to stay strong.” Selina's birthday is on the 31st, and the two are still thinking of how to celebrate with her.

Selina's condition has been stable after the surgery and she has eaten Braised Pork Rice, Sea Bass Soup, and more. Staying optimistic, she even comforted her dad, “I will listen to the doctor and follow everything they say in order to get well soon.” Selina's dad said in relief, “Since the accident happened until now, I can finally have a good meal.”

There were rumors that Selina's hair was shaved, but it has only been cut short. Although she has not seen herself in the mirror yet, she is fully aware that her face is blistered. She is able to sit upright to watch TV, but she is avoiding the news as advised by her dad.

Her management company has not yet discussed about the insurance and reason for the accident. According to the drama crew, the accident was due to “malfunctioning of old equipment.” HIM records originally declined over a thousand offers for Selina and chose this drama project in the end, hoping that it will be a representative piece in her career before she gets married. No one could imagine that such an accident would occur.

Director Chen Ming-Jhang of “I have a date with spring” apologized on his micro-blog and expressed that he should be the one taking full responsibility for the accident. Since the incident, the drama production side still has not arranged a press conference to explain what happened; Fans have been heavily criticizing this and requested that the explosives technician for the drama to come out and clarify the matter.

#19 dkp

dkp

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:28 AM

OMG 50% of her back. The process to recovery looks painful ><"
the surgery part made me fully cringe. ><" Man I hope she recovers fast. She must be really upset to also have to shave her hair to get the skin. ><" Poor selina! hope she has her spirits high. must be so hard for her / family / friends

#20 BlissfulRain

BlissfulRain

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:40 AM

I'm glad Hebe and Ella were able to visit her at last; they have been so worried and anxious to see her. I love how the bond between the three is very strong.

Now it seems like Selina is the one who is worse off in injuries....but it doesn't matter, she and Haoming both deserve our prayers~ Selina is brave too. Recovery will be a long journey, but she will be making it with her loved ones supporting her every step of the way.

And her birthday is in a few days....she needs something special to keep her spirits up.

#21 Cezkiethh Tian

Cezkiethh Tian

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:51 AM

Reading a lot of news about Selina Ren suffering third degree burns over up to 40% of her body breaks my heart :( Get well soon Selina. Jai you ! We'll pray for you~

#22 maedelene03

maedelene03

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:26 PM

it's great that hebe and ella got to see selina already.
i pray for selina's fast recovery. jia you selina ! jia you s.h.e !

#23 SaraDonna

SaraDonna

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:27 PM

We see the mature and optimistic Selina! She's very strong! Princess Selina, you really make us very proud of you! Keep up the good spirit! You'll be back to the stage in no time! Posted Image

#24 chels_018

chels_018

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:58 PM

Never though Selina would be as strong as she is now. Which is good.
Her high spirit can really help her recover faster. Jiayou Selina!

#25 nnnn

nnnn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:14 PM

In one of the news mentioned that Selina got burnt then the actor came in and helped her but she is already burnt baddly. That would explain why he has only 2nd degree burnt, but I have to say the guy is a real hero, he is an actor so the appearance is very important to him but he jumped in and helped Selina out instead of standing there like most of people would do. I hope the actor would have the same care and treatment like Selina. His b-day is comming up in Nov too.

I wish Selina get well soon with no issue.
  • li ling likes this

#26 sunny-dayz

sunny-dayz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:24 AM

Ella and Hebe sang a song dedicated to Selina yesterday - "Princess Selina" - the song was composed by Ella a few years back when Selina hurt her ankle in a dance rehearsal.

http://www.youtube.c...?v=lKMspru7sNA'>My link

Chinese lyrics below (My rough translation into English in brackets / italics):

公主Selina [Princess Selina]

會疼嗎 Does it hurt
那一下下我的心都碎啦 My heart broke into pieces at that moment
妳豆大的淚珠不停地流下 Your large tears fell incessantly
妳卻沒有忘了堅強 But you didn't forget to be strong
心疼嗎 Am I heartbroken
愛妳的人心當然會疼啦 Those who love you will surely be heartbroken
公主Selina Princess Selina
妳受了點傷 You got hurt
妳還是我的公主呀 You're still my princess
Selina輕輕地甩長頭髮 Selina lightly brushes her long hair
飄來一陣陣的香 A pleasant scent floats over
我註定屬於她 I'm destined to belong to her
Selina粉紅色來形容她 Pink describes her (pink is Selina's favourite colour)
嬌艷玫瑰也只為她芬芳 Bright roses bloom for her only

Touching lyrics and a lovely song.

Get well soon, Selina!

#27 corinnelsl

corinnelsl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:38 AM

hope she get well soon

#28 'Pistachio

'Pistachio

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:58 AM

Either way, no matter whether Selina needs to shave her head or what. She's still beautiful!!!

#29 bebu_star

bebu_star

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:05 AM

This is so sad!!! Selina's pretty face has been blistered :(

I really hope she will recover 100%
I will continue to love her no matter how she looks so i hope she will get better soon!
And same goes to Yu Haoming....it really does seem as though there has hardly been anything on him and he was the one who tried to protect her. ahhh how heroic! I didn't really know him much before but now that will have to change ^^

Wish them both a speedy recovery
  • li ling likes this

#30 li ling

li ling

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 04:29 AM

I heard yu hao's face is badly swollen and that he can't open his eyes because of the swelling and it makes me feel so sad. I hope and pray every single day that he will be ok. Hope that selina will be ok too, heard on the news that yu hao shielded her from the explosions with his own body, he is so heroic to have done that.

#31 lyt025

lyt025

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:55 PM

To be honest, I don't really know who Selina is but I wish her well and hope that her recovery goes as smoothly as possible. From what I can tell, she has many loved ones and all her fans around the world supporting her. I wish I had more adequate words to offer but I just wanted to say that her strength is truly inspiring and she is definitely not alone.

Ella and Hebe sang a song dedicated to Selina yesterday - "Princess Selina" - the song was composed by Ella a few years back when Selina hurt her ankle in a dance rehearsal.

I just searched the song on YT and although I didn't understand it, I can tell from the English lyrics you posted that this is a really beautiful song.

#32 Orange34

Orange34

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:55 PM

Wow, this is quite devastating, I don't know the circumstance of the accident but at least it didn't end more tragically! I'm not a "fan" by definition but I hope she heals quickly. Gosh, this is terrible. I'm glad she has her fiancee and S.H.E by her side through this, <3.

#33 aznmusiclOve

aznmusiclOve

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 04:31 AM

I was so shocked to hear about this news that Selina was injured and burnt during her filming in Shanghai, and esp during my exam period! :down
I didnt have time to come on and check out AF news at all, but now that i am free and is able to catch up on news that i have missed out i just wanna say,
JIA YOU! JIA YOU! JIA YOU! SELINA!!! :thumbsup
she is definitely recovering fast and im happy to know she is getting well aswell ;)
even in times like this, i dont know how she does it but she can still make the people around her who cares for her and loves her, she who needs the comfort instead comforts her family and friends. this is why i adore Selina :wub:
so i pray she recovers well and a safe one!!

Edited by aznmusiclOve, 21 November 2010 - 04:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users