Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3935 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 03:32 AM

Source: Chinatimes
Translations by: xbunnylicious @ http://asianfanatics.net

Posted Image

(Harlem Yu, through Weibo, praises Yu Hao Ming's bravery.)

In the recent accident with Selina and Yu Hao Ming, Hao Ming used his own body to protect Selina. Yesterday Danni Long from eeMedia and Hao Ming's father held a press conference at Shanghai. They said that Hao Ming has suffered second degree burns, but has survived past the most difficult 72 hours and is now out of danger. It is reported that 40% of his skin is burnt, most of it concentrated in his hands, feet, and back. His face is so swollen that he could not open his eyes and is so painful that he was twitching in bed.

According to reports, he has begun to intake small amounts of food. He has an amazing endurance and refused to use sedatives starting the 23rd. His company and family are very surpportive and Hao Ming's father seems to be very calm.

Harlem Yu and Selina has been co-hosting "Guess" for more than 3 months. The day Selina was hurt, Harlem's mood was greatly affected. He wrote on his Weibo the next day, "I was very happy with the performances yesterday. However, I'm not in a good mood. Yu Hao Ming is a brave man."

He later wrote, "When I got off work this morning, I was thinking why God has to use this way to let us know of a person's true nature. You guys need to get better." Yesterday he revealed through his management, "Those who know Selina should be in similar moods. We all feel uncomfortable at this moment." As with Selina's replacement, CTV held a long meeting about this issue but is still reluctant to accept her resignation.

Edited by doraemon♡JAY, 26 October 2010 - 06:38 AM.
replaced imageshack pic :)

• li ling likes this

#2 doraemon♡JAY

doraemon♡JAY

无与伦比 <33

• Forum Crew
  • 4993 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:20 AM

ahh finally some news on him!
good to hear thats hes out of danger.. but he must be in so much pain right now :(

hope he gets well soon!!
what a seriously amazing guy.. his bravery is very admirable :)
  • li ling likes this

#3 BlissfulRain

BlissfulRain

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:26 AM

Oh thank goodness. He's well on his way to recovery! He's so brave; I really admire his endurance. He's going through so much pain.

We support you~ don't give up~ You too, Selina!

Edited by TianYan, 26 October 2010 - 04:35 AM.

• li ling likes this

#4 SiGh

SiGh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1363 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:38 AM

Its an unforseen accident and thank god no one died. I hope they both recover soon. god bless them both.

#5 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7355 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:44 AM

So happy to know that Hao Ming is out of danger now! Hmmm, I am surprised there was not even a picture posted of him in the news. So I thot I'll post some here so at least many of us who have been following this news knows how he looks like.

Yu Hao Ming

Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by sytwo, 26 October 2010 - 04:48 AM.

• li ling likes this

#6 angelangie

angelangie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1317 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:45 AM

god bless him.....thank god he is alright
  • li ling likes this

#7 seprienna

seprienna

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1128 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 06:19 AM

i really like him in meteor shower 1 & 2.
his singing is so soothing to hear as well.
hope he get well soon.
  • li ling likes this

#8 'Pistachio

'Pistachio

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 08:08 AM

He is a brave man, I admire him. I'm glad he's out of danger and hope he recovers well and fast.
  • li ling likes this

#9 kristine21

kristine21

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 08:42 AM

that good he is out of danger
hope they will get well soon
  • li ling likes this

#10 chels_018

chels_018

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 10:33 AM

aw. second degree burns. that hurts. thinking about it makes me go "OUCH'.
Yu Hao Ming, Jiayou! I salute your bravery. I know you can make it through.
I'm praying for you and Selina.
  • li ling likes this

#11 tikklles

tikklles

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 11:43 AM

glad that he is out of danger....it will still be a long journey til he is fully healed so jia you yu hao ming
  • li ling likes this

#12 SaraDonna

SaraDonna

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 03:26 PM

yes, finally a piece of news on HaoMing! Thank God he's in stable conditions now! 2nd degree burn? not 3rd degree?

#13 crystalized

crystalized

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:18 AM

I'm glad that Hao Ming is now in a stable condition! But i'm confused... he has 2nd degree burns? How could Selina have 3rd degree but Hao Ming only has 2nd degree burns when he used his body to shield Selina?

#14 k.jay

k.jay

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:58 AM

m kinda suprised cz hoa ming is actually protected selina, i mean come on, nowadays its hard to find a person dis brave, i really respect hao ming and i wish him all the best in recovering and also selina, luckly both of dem is out of danger, den again, its good at least someone is giving credit to haoming.
  • li ling likes this

#15 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7355 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:11 AM

I am happy Yu Haoming is out of danger now. Was also surprised (and glad) to find out he has 2nd degree burns rather than the earlier news of 3rd degree burns. It seems he is actually in a better situation vs Selina (reverse of earlier report). Pray that both of them will recover well.

I suspect that Yu Haoming's body was less serious because he was dressed in clothes (trousers, shirt) that protected him better and less prone to burn, vs Selina who was in a shorter dress and stockings (which burns easily). Again, just hope for their fast healing.
  • li ling likes this

#16 kitmiaoww

kitmiaoww

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:03 AM

I'm glad that Hao Ming is now in a stable condition! But i'm confused... he has 2nd degree burns? How could Selina have 3rd degree but Hao Ming only has 2nd degree burns when he used his body to shield Selina?

Prob because he's a man, he has a larger body surface area, so the explosion would have spread out rather than be concentrated on one part of his skin and become deeper. And maybe because he was more covered up than her. Think of it this way, if he hadn't shielded Selina, she might have ended up with 4th or even 5th degree burns. Thank goodness they're both stable now.

Edited by kitmiaoww, 27 October 2010 - 03:04 AM.

• li ling likes this

#17 sehseh

sehseh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1027 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:22 AM

Relieved to hear that he is stable and his burns are 2nd degree, instead of 3rd degree as reported earlier. Hope both Yu Hao Ming and Selina get well soon.
  • li ling likes this

#18 Moonlight_Harmony

Moonlight_Harmony

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:43 AM

what a sweet guy to protect selina. I hope he feels better soon. Poor guy. Kinda unfair that he got more serious burns, but got less news than Selina
  • Icy~<3 and li ling like this

#19 Fēi~ling

Fēi~ling

Christ The Lord

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3048 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:02 AM

Thank God that he's out of danger now.. I hope all the best for him. He's such a brave man and I respect him a lot for what he had done to Selina.
With so many people praying for him and Selina, hopefully.. they'll be strong and have smooth recovery
  • li ling likes this

#20 baybeehxsleepi

baybeehxsleepi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1180 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:36 AM

m kinda suprised cz hoa ming is actually protected selina, i mean come on, nowadays its hard to find a person dis brave, i really respect hao ming and i wish him all the best in recovering and also selina, luckly both of dem is out of danger, den again, its good at least someone is giving credit to haoming.

I know right, he's a brave man, i mean if i was there i don't even have the reaction to think "need to protect" i would be in shock and such and don't know what to do. well hoep they get better soon!
  • li ling likes this

#21 corinnelsl

corinnelsl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:59 AM

yup he so brave coz he protecting others... and is good to hear he is find now...
hope he get well soon
  • li ling likes this

#22 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:54 PM

I watched Meteor Shower, so I kinda know him.. What an amazing man! well, he even could think to protect other in such shock n danger situation. I really respect his braveness and all he had done!!

Hope both Hao Ming and Selina get better and recover soon. Jia You! GBU
  • li ling likes this

#23 ~MG~

~MG~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:29 AM

It's good that Yu HaoMing is out of danger... This news is better than none... huh... My heart is still trying to cope with this... but yea!
Wish him & Selina both a fast recovery!
My Prayers are with you both!
  • li ling likes this

#24 li ling

li ling

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 03:18 AM

Yu hao ming you are the most wonderful man in the world, thank you for saving selina. I thought we only see this in the movies, but never thought i'd see this in real life. You sacrificed your own safety to shield and protect selina, you've made the most incredible sacrifice that no one else could ever manage to do. You will always be in my thoughts and prayers yu hao. Please be strong and get well, jia you, jia you.

#25 Charray520

Charray520

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:51 AM

I really hope that Hao Ming has a speedy recovery and that this doesn't affect his blossoming career.

He's only starting to get popular too and he can act and sing.

His act of bravery at such critical moments should be commended.
  • li ling likes this

#26 Orange34

Orange34

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 09:01 PM

Wow, his bravery is pretty incredible, I wish them both a timely recovery. Gosh, this is upsetting although I don't even know anything about him and I don't know too much about Selina. So sad something like this could happen to them while filming. You never know, right?
  • li ling likes this

#27 li ling

li ling

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:28 AM

OH MY GOD! I just read on AIYA THEY DIDN'T! that yu hao ming's arms will be PERMANENTLY DISFIGURED. I'm so sad about this and all i can do is pray for him everyday. Yu hao ming, please be strong, jia you.

#28 li ling

li ling

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:34 AM

This is a message from my mom to yu hao ming. Yu hao ming, you are so kind, helpful, thoughtful, caring and giving. Thanks for your thoughtfulness towards Selina. Yu hao ming, I pray and give you all my blessings towards your recovery. You know, Yu hao ming, you are really a great gentleman, because no one would possible do what you have done, you are really amazingly BRAVE. Always take good care of yourself.

#29 li ling

li ling

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:55 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Yu Hao Ming!!! I hope you are feeling better today and that you are able to celebrate your 23rd birthday with your love ones. Please be strong and know that I'm always praying for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users