231 replies to this topic

#81 guiwang_4ever

guiwang_4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 06:32 AM

Hello Roses~ We're finally on page 3! Yay!!

Thank you Mary for all those pictures.. It really helps us keep the faith in GuiWang.
I guess Gui Gui and Wang Zi must think a like.. or the stylist is also a GuiWang fan and purposely did that! :DD
Gui Gui and Wang Zi probably went shopping together to buy those couple clothing! Haha. Cute.
Ahh, GuiWang is just amazing. Amazingly in love. Haha <3
I agree with Aya
I hope that Lollipop (6) and hey girls (original) would reunite.. and GuiWang love would flow in the air and everybody would just.. fall in love with each other..
Happy ending, world may end here. lol, just kidding! No! World cannot end until I meet GuiWang's kids. Haha~

XoXo-Lovable
Haha, it's already out.. I just haven't update it yet because I'm waiting for GuiWang loveeeeeeeeeeee to boast my confident up!
Just kidding, haven't have time to update.. but you can read it at asianfanfics.com under guiwang_4ever
or winglin.net/fanfic/guiwang_4ever10
and clearly, these GuiWang pictures made me happy!
Ahh, they are just so cuteeeeeeee!

Btw, remember Blackie's and Fan Fan's wedding is in May.. You know what that means right?
"GuiWang reunites!"
"Gui Gui and Wang Zi, long time lovers reunites."
"It's a second chance for GuiWang to fulfill their wish!"
(Okay, lame headlines, sorry!)
GuiWang, forever in our heart. <3

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Wang Zi, hurry up and confess to Gui Gui! She won't wait forever.
okay, that's a lie, for Wang Zi, Gui Gui will wait forever... and ever~

Edited by guiwang_4ever, 12 January 2011 - 06:33 AM.

#82 lavy127

lavy127

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 03:40 PM

Please translate

Spoiler

Edited by kei_chan06, 05 February 2011 - 05:35 PM.
non-English content in spoiler tags

#83 mushiromigal

mushiromigal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:14 PM

Well hi:) I'll roughly translate.
It says that the 6 members of Lollipop not only have many female fans but have also caused rumours with other female celebrities.
Even though they have seperated from Lollipop to be JPM,each one of them still have celebrity female supporters.
Yesterday,taiwan female singer,Guigui encouraged her rumoured boyfriend,Wangzi to add oil on Weibo, supporting him in JPM.
Eiiii...the rest is nothing about Guiwang :P

#84 guiwang_4ever

guiwang_4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:52 AM

mushiromigal
Thanks a bunch for the translation!

and thank you Mary for the news!!

Yesterday,taiwan female singer,Guigui encouraged her rumoured boyfriend,Wangzi to add oil on Weibo, supporting him in JPM.

I see they have got this all wrong! ALL WRONG! Rumored boyfriend? No! nah uh! It's not rumor nor boyfriend.. It's husband.. H-U-S-B-A-N-D! HUSBAND.
lol! I'm so glad to see this small GuiWang interactions.. Gui Gui still think and care about Wang Zi a lot!!
Hmm, I wonder if there's any secret message from Gui Gui to Wang Zi in here.. Haha..
It's cute how the writer still see GuiWang in their heart.. To think about it, GuiWang wouldn't have been mention if they didn't care. haha =P

So... Remember when I told you guys, that Wang Zi went into the acting industry to... be closer to Gui Gui.. Hmm, he's still acting I see, but he's now in a new group call JPM.. What do you guys think about it?
Honestly, I'm quite mad, but then.. Gui Gui will always support Wang Zi, right? Hehe.
GuiWang love is foreverrrrrrrrrrr and ever.

Look there, another teaser I see! It shows... Wang Zi secret love for Gui Gui...
Spoiler

#85 XoXo-Lovable

XoXo-Lovable

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:49 AM

Guiwang_4ever
i cant wait to see blackie and fan fan's wedding!!! bbt nd hei girls will reunite again and let the sweet guiwang interactions come out! oooh, i didnt know you got a sequel to lets kidnap him from bangbangtang!!! YAY!! :D

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY! guiwang interactions! im so happy to hear that guigui still thinks about wang zi! :) hahaha and that guiwang is still in someone's heart! :iloveyou: hopefully guigui will support wang zi and JPM.

#86 XoXo-Lovable

XoXo-Lovable

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:08 AM

Rose Petals!!
i finally published my fanfic! its stars our one and only GUIWANG!!

http://www.winglin.n...anfic/Lovablee/
but i only got the foreword on it! but still..im so proud of myself!! :lmao: i'll be updating wen im done writing the next chapter! :)

#87 lolixz

lolixz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 01:09 AM

Awesome, love to read your fic but I can't access Winglin because it's considered an attacker site on my browser D:

I hope Wang Zi and Gui Gui will work together sometime, she supports him in JPM so I kind of hope she'd go back to singing and do a duet with him or something just to bring back the good old memories ^^

#88 little_stars

little_stars

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:58 PM

very good news my dear rose petals clapclap
guiwang had an interaction on weibo agaiiin :iloveyou:

they were both mentioned in an article and wangzi posted it to guigui saying "waah~ bratty gui~ it includes you ~"
guigui then answers "yoyo!"
:blush they are so cute

Posted Image

#89 guiwang_4ever

guiwang_4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 07:18 AM

XoXo-Lovable
Haha, of course right!! Both Bang Bang Tang and Hei Girls will reunite and everything will be the same again!! :DD
There will be a GuiWang interaction because... Fan Fan may purposely throws the bouquet to Gui Gui... and and...a few months.. weeks later.. Gui Gui and Wang Zi are DATING. :O
Ahh!! A dream for us Roses and Gui Gui and Wang Zi.. hehe. =P
Congrats on writing your first fic!!! I'll comment when I can.. and! begging for GuiWang lovey dovey moments. haha!
Hehe, Gui Gui supports Wang Zi and JPM, which is SO cute. Hehe.. Which shows that Gui Gui will support Wang Zi, no matter what.. :)

Lolixz
I totally agree with you. Now that Wang Zi is a singer and an actor!
I still think Wang Zi became an actor so he can see more of Gui Gui, since she is an actress.
Hmm, thinking of that, is Gui Gui a singer too? If she is, maybe they'll sing a duet together.. and maybe even a drama together.. :DD

little_stars
THANKS a bunch for the interaction!! Hehe..
Plus the translations..

Can anybody also translates what the other parts means though? I just want to know why they were mention. Hehe.. (:

#90 yanyan.

yanyan.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 02:06 PM

Does Wang Zi have a new drama or movie? because I saw a video from his Weibo!! haha

oOohHh!! A GuiWang interaction!! waaah!! I missed them!!

Edited by yanyan., 22 January 2011 - 02:06 PM.

#91 guiwang_4ever

guiwang_4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 02:37 PM

Does Wang Zi have a new drama or movie? because I saw a video from his Weibo!! haha

oOohHh!! A GuiWang interaction!! waaah!! I missed them!!

Hello! Yes he does.. I don't know what it's call, but yeah.. I don't think he is the main guy though.. I don't know. lol! I have to do some research..
It's call 33故事館 .... I don't know what its about though, sorry.
I hope it comes out with English sub soon! :DD

#92 little_stars

little_stars

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 05:10 PM

yanyan.
yes he acts as a main character for a short-movielike drama
the drama consists out of different short stories and wangzi plays the main male character in one story -

guiwang_4ever
i will just give a brief summary of what the article says:
JYJ's Kim Hyun Joong, Twins' Charlene (Ah Sa), Hei Girl's GuiGui and Lollipop's WangZi are taking over the world after going solo!
GuiGui for example is one of the main character in "Painted Skin"
WangZi is acting and with his handsome looks he also gains more popularity

#93 lavy127

lavy127

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 02:32 PM

Posted Image

#94 guiwang_4ever

guiwang_4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 10:56 PM

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR, ROSES.
Along with that, GuiWang interaction. (:

Posted Image
Too cute. too cute. Sorry for no translation.. =P

Plus, I want to advertise this GuiWang fanfic. It's really good.. I'm not the writer, I just want to advertise it.
So please read and comment.. A fanfic you can read, while waiting for my updates. =P
Here Comes Love

Edited by guiwang_4ever, 02 February 2011 - 11:05 PM.

#95 little_stars

little_stars

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:09 PM

guiwang_4ever
GuiGui said " I am in Central Taiwan too"
WangZi said " Bratty Gui, I am back to TaiPei (Nothern Taiwan)~ next time let's meet up eating something ~ happy new year"

:iloveyou:
they are just so cute

#96 guiwang_4ever

guiwang_4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:00 PM

little_stars
Hey you! THANKS for the translations!
They are too cute.. Awhh, Wang Zi could have just went back to meet Gui Gui..
But he suggest on meeting up soon! That means they will meet soon, but before Blackie's and Fan Fan's wedding in May, right? Hehe. =)
Thanks again for the translation, they are just toooo cute.
Too bad Gui Gui didn't reply.. ):
Maybe it was too personal to be shown out in public. keke~

#97 loveghost

loveghost

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 03:30 PM

It's soooo goood to be here again! I miss my fella Roses so muchhh!
I feel like in my own home and family, hehe

Well, first thanks a bunch for all Roses who keep updating and posting everything about GuiWang updates here! *hugssssss*
I love every moments and their interactions thru Weibo! :iloveyou:
Eventho it's just a small interaction, It feels love..

"... Guigui encouraged her rumoured boyfriend,Wangzi ..supporting him in JPM "

how both of them mentioned together in an article..

..GuiGui said " I am in Central Taiwan too"
WangZi said " Bratty Gui, I am back to TaiPei (Nothern Taiwan)~ next time let's meet up eating something ~ happy new year

Those interactions really made my dayyy! >w<
We can see that both of them REALLY care of each other (: and as Stephy said earlier, maybe we could get to see GuiWang's duet (omoo, I'll be soo soo happy!)
And for the latest update, Don't you think it's like Wangzi ask her for a date? yeaaaahh sounds like that to me lol!
Just hope Gui will reply him back! or Wangzi just should make a move and ask her for a date in V day~

XoXo-Lovable, hope you'll update your storyy soon! <33
Maitrue, thaaanks for posting up the link! actually I'm craving for more GW fanfics.. if you have more just post it here! hehe

#98 guiwang_4ever

guiwang_4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 11:30 PM

Hello Roses!

Aya! It's great to see you on here again. (:
It has been lonely, but.. We have all been busy.. yet we still make time to stalk GuiWang, keke~
Hehe, totally right! Wang Zi should totally ask Gui Gui out to eat.. Some love will spark and memories will come back! :DD
I'm quite sad, Gui Gui didn't reply though. ):
Did she text message him instead? OR was she too happy to reply? Hehe..
I have a feeling she was too happy and couldn't find the right way to reply.. leaving her prince waiting. keke~
Hmm...
"next time let's meet up eating something ~ happy new year"
That means they have to meet up soon, and before Fan Fan's and Blackie's wedding in May! :DD

#99 loveghost

loveghost

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 06:06 AM

Maitruee
kkkk~ That's what we always do.. stalking GuiWang! xDD
Yup! Meet together before the wedding, that special day must be on Valentines dayy! don't you think ? hehe
lol, maybe she was too shy to reply him back~ or maybe she wanted to tease and made him curious for her answer, i think it's like what a girlfriend usually does..teasing her boyfriend, and leave him behind not knowing what to do~ loool
and Wangzi was like "ah, why? why? Why didnt she reply?did she angry because I asked her too sudden? how should i do?" and then Gui was like "kekekeke, so what're you going to do prince? I wont give the answer too soon~" lolololl ! my imagination ! xDDD

Here's a Wangzi's pic! and if you guys see it clearly, don't you think it's Gui's pic in the first line pic on left corner near to Wangzi's face? but i'm not sure..
Posted Image

And there should be Gui, to replace XiaoJie.. and voila ! a Happy family going on vacation! kkkk~ xD
http://i682.photobuc...3_5670958_n.jpg

And I stalked some Wangzi's pics, but there're lot of Wangzi pics with another girls.. He should take pics with Gui soon!! >w<

Edited by loveghost, 06 February 2011 - 10:20 AM.

#100 guiwang_4ever

guiwang_4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 06:57 AM

Maitruee
kkkk~ That's what we always do.. stalking GuiWang! xDD
Yup! Meet together before the wedding, that special day must be on Valentines dayy! don't you think ? hehe
lol, maybe she was too shy to reply him back~ or maybe she wanted to tease and made him curious for her answer, i think it's like what a girlfriend usually does..teasing her boyfriend, and leave him behind not knowing what to do~ loool
and Wangzi was like "ah, why? why? Why didnt she reply?did she angry because I asked her too sudden? how should i do?" and then Gui was like "kekekeke, so what're you going to do prince? I wont give the answer too soon~" lolololl ! my imagination ! xDDD

Here's a Wangzi's pic! and if you guys see it clearly, don't you think it's Gui's pic in the first pic on left corner near to Wangzi's face? but i'm not sure..
http://i682.photobuc...03_447059_n.jpg

And there should be Gui, to replace XiaoJie.. and voila ! a Happy family going on vacation! kkkk~ xD
http://i682.photobuc...3_5670958_n.jpg

And I stalked some Wangzi's pics, but there're lot of Wangzi pics with another girls.. He should take pics with Gui soon!! >w<

Hehe! So SMART. I totally forgotten about Valentine's Day.. Shame on me.. ):
But yes! I'm sure that special day is Valentine's Day for Gui Gui and Wang Zi to reunite and spend the whole day together!
Hmm, maybe that's why Wang Zi haven't posted the picture he promise. I bet they have meet up several times, but he want to wait until a special day, Valentine's Day, to post up a special picture of him and Gui Gui. <3
Hehe, Ahh! I didn't think of that. Wahh~
Maybe so! Gui Gui and Wang Zi are too cute, messing with each other. Hehe~
Gui Gui don't need to answer Wang Zi, it has been plan since they meet and of course every year on Valentine's Day they will meet up no matter what! Hehe~

In the picture.. is that really Gui Gui?! O.O I can't tell if it is, it does look like her from what I'm seeing.. Hoping it's her.. <33 Hehe~
It would be so cute if it is her.. :DD
Haha! Family trip! :DD
Agree! We are all still hoping for that picture of Gui Gui and Wang Zi, Wang Zi promised us. :)
<33

Edited by guiwang_4ever, 06 February 2011 - 06:57 AM.

#101 loveghost

loveghost

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 10:41 AM

Maitruee
OMO ! True true, they always meet in V day! secretly.. kkkk~ xDD
My wish for V day in this year --> There're pic spams of GuiWang's dating ! Like some fantaken pics of them going on a date~
We surely have to mark that day to do some intense stalking, lol ! xD
And now I really really miss them two together, playing, teasing, and pranking each other..
I was rewatching when They teased them about their baby, and I miss those timeeee!
Now I'm hoping for Weibo's interactions more! It's like they tease us,fans, but at the same time cutee~

ah, I was realised, Wangzi changed his Weibo's username.. am I right????
WHY? so it's no more 王子邱勝翊 and 鬼鬼吳映潔 )):

#102 guiwang_4ever

guiwang_4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 05:23 PM

Maitruee
OMO ! True true, they always meet in V day! secretly.. kkkk~ xDD
My wish for V day in this year --> There're pic spams of GuiWang's dating ! Like some fantaken pics of them going on a date~
We surely have to mark that day to do some intense stalking, lol ! xD
And now I really really miss them two together, playing, teasing, and pranking each other..
I was rewatching when They teased them about their baby, and I miss those timeeee!
Now I'm hoping for Weibo's interactions more! It's like they tease us,fans, but at the same time cutee~

ah, I was realised, Wangzi changed his Weibo's username.. am I right????
WHY? so it's no more 王子邱勝翊 and 鬼鬼吳映潔 )):

Hehe, of course!! Maybe not secretly, if we know of it though. haha~
Oh! MINES TOO! I should make some GuiWang banners and link you guys! Hehe~
Ahh, Yes we should!! Well, I might be late. Haha, since I live on the other side of the world, but of course!! I'll still stalk them! Keke~
But yes, indeed!! Valentine's Day, the most intense stalkinggggggggggg!
GuiWang baby is adorable!! I just want to pinch its' cheeks because she has chubby cheeks like Gui Gui, too cute!
I do agree, I miss those moments.. So much teasing and bickering, pranks! Hehe, too cute..
I'm guessing they are busy and don't have time to tease each other.. But of course, they will do that on Valentine's day! Hehe~
Hehe, you can do the stalking for us all! Haha~
They just need to interact more often, thinking about it.. They do go on weibo everyday, right?
Hehe, I just love when I go onto weibo and their post are right under each other. It's cute! They're on the same time!!
Thinking about each other!! CUTE!!
Wang Zi change his username? I didn't realized. Hmm.. I wonder why..
He probably doesn't want to put his relationship status in public. Keke~

Another fanfic recommendation; it's not mine. It's in both Chinese and English. :)
Our Love

Edited by guiwang_4ever, 06 February 2011 - 06:30 PM.

#103 little_stars

little_stars

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:19 AM

Posted Image
here is a bigger version --- sadly it's not GuiGui but it's obviously because Gui isn't in Legend Star Entertainment

I am looking forward to V-Day! GuiWang will surely interact :iloveyou:

#104 loveghost

loveghost

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:54 PM

Maitruee
kkkk~ let's see if I could do more stalking, anything for GuiWang~ lol!
yea right! They should interact on Weibo MORE often, they post like everyday tho.. so yeah, say hi and make some chats will be great..
and I'm sure everyone wont be bothered and likely we'll be more grateful tho :tricky:
yuppp! they posted like in the same time ! is it purely coincidental or is it FATE who just speaks itself ? :blush
he changed his username and use JPM on it.. tho I prefer their couple's name :]] I think Andyge asked him to change it, lol! hehe just my thought..
anddd thanks again for posting up the link! >w<

little_stars

ah thanks for posting the bigger pic! and yea, it's not GuiGui.. first I didnt know that was from A Legend Star..
and GuiGui often to pose like that in pics thats why I thought she was Gui.. :]

huhuu~ How I wish I could read and understand chinese.. whenever I go to baidu, all I understand is 鬼 and 王 word.. lol! and just open the page which contains those words hehe..

Found this on baidu, credits to uploader :]
Posted Image

Andd~ a GuiWang fanmade MV ! [I dont know it this is already posted here, if so then sorry and just watch it again then xD ]
credit: vikichin1 @YT
王子《对不起》女主角——鬼鬼

and this is MV from Gui's drama~
I still remember how she wants to act in an ancient drama and it comes true! she should've acted with Wangzi ! (and I think Wangzi's ancient drama is comedy genre? I wanna watch it! xD )
http://www.letv.com/...ay/1104432.html

#105 guiwang_4ever

guiwang_4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:08 AM

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/676e0a9bjw6dd6pofjmbyj.jpg
here is a bigger version --- sadly it's not GuiGui but it's obviously because Gui isn't in Legend Star Entertainment

I am looking forward to V-Day! GuiWang will surely interact :iloveyou:

Thanks for posting the picture bigger.. Sadly it isn't Gui Gui.. Hehe..
Wang Zi was the first one my eyes look at when I saw this bigger post. Haha~ :DD
So cute! Yup! Yup! Agree, GuiWang will surely interact. :DD

[color="#008080"][font="Georgia"]Maitruee
kkkk~ let's see if I could do more stalking, anything for GuiWang~ lol!
yea right! They should interact on Weibo MORE often, they post like everyday tho.. so yeah, say hi and make some chats will be great..
and I'm sure everyone wont be bothered and likely we'll be more grateful tho :tricky:
yuppp! they posted like in the same time ! is it purely coincidental or is it FATE who just speaks itself ? :blush
he changed his username and use JPM on it.. tho I prefer their couple's name :]] I think Andyge asked him to change it, lol! hehe just my thought..
anddd thanks again for posting up the link! >w<

Haha, I'm sure you will be able too more than me right now.. Of course! Anything for GuiWang. <3
Totally!! Talk to each other more publicly and not privately. Keke~
Gui Gui and Wang Zi has been on at the same time recently. Haha!
I go onto weibo to stalk them when I can, most likely on weekends, Mondays and Fridays.. and I see a good amount of GuiWang post right under one another.
Also, checking their time too! It's too cute at how they're on around the same time.. Hehe. :DD
no problem and thanks for the GuiWang fanmade video. It's so cute and brings back so much memories.
*sniffs sniffs* Good memories always in our heart. <3

#106 XoXo-Lovable

XoXo-Lovable

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 02:38 AM

Hey Hey Heyy!!!!!
:) im sorry i havent been coming on AF in a long time!! :( also i'll update my fanfic asap! i already got in mind what would happen sooo....get ready for some guiwang interactions -after guilun of course-

Guiwang_4ever
if only guiwang would see each other again! maybe they will see each other soon. remember he still have 2 take some pictures wit guigui! :D itss so cutee that somebody is still thinking of guiwang after them not meeting for so long! :)

#107 guiwang_4ever

guiwang_4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:14 PM

Guiwang_4ever
if only guiwang would see each other again! maybe they will see each other soon. remember he still have 2 take some pictures wit guigui! :D itss so cutee that somebody is still thinking of guiwang after them not meeting for so long! :)

I'm sure they'll see each other soon.. No worries! They will definitely see each other at Fan Fan's and Blackie's wedding in May!! :DD
That's a clue that they are going to meet soon! :DD
Wang Zi would never lie to us, would he? I highly doubt it.. Keke, usually it's the girl who wants the picture, but.. Keke, it's Wang Zi this time. ADORABLE. =P
Wang Zi isn't so innocent and "cold" afterwards... :DD
AHh, I wonder if they did anything for Valentine's Day?? I BET they did and just won't tell us because it's to personal. Keke..
They are so shy.. =P

#108 lavy127

lavy127

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:52 PM

★20110216 王鬼微博♥
Spoiler

Posted Image

Edited by kei_chan06, 19 February 2011 - 05:20 AM.
non-English content in spoiler tags

#109 mushiromigal

mushiromigal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:40 AM

lavy127
awwwwwwwwwwwwww..that's so cute.

Hi everyone here to share a pic:)
did the same thing for bebu so i decided to do for guiwang too :D
Posted Image
Hope you all like it!:)

#110 guiwang_4ever

guiwang_4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 06:52 AM

HELLO Roses!! I'm here to water you so you can grow and be active again! Keke~

THANK YOU MARY for posting up the latest GuiWang interaction. =)
I'm not sure what it says but my friend says it deals with Brown Sugar Macchiato. Am I right? Correct me if I'm wrong. =P
Keke, it's cute.. Afterwards, the other cast of BSM also comments, like Ao Quan, Ya Tou. Keke. <33
I'm sure they all miss those times. Gui Gui surely does since she mentions it. Haha. =P
GuiWangg. Too cute. Too cute. <33

Thank you mushiromigal for the picture. It's amazing.
Thanks for spending your time making the picture, I'll make sure to go check out the BeBu picture soon. =)

#111 loveghost

loveghost

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:37 PM

Hello Roses ! How are you guyss?
Tomorrow, my class will be starting again after this holiday, huhu, and I can't visit here more often i guess..
but keep supporting GuiGui and Wangzi! even without any news :]
We'll keep supporting them for all the best :]

No news on V-day?
buhuhu, maybe they keep the good news and announce to us later, hehe xD
Hope they'll interact more thru Weibo! :]

Andand, please someone translate what they said in Weibo in Mary's earlier post, omooo, is it true that they talked about BSM and others also commented on it like Maitrue saidd? x333
please, anyonee! >w<

Ah yea, yesterday I made a GuiWang video! :] My first time to make a fanmade lol!
and I made it for my awesome Roses family here! hehe
here's the link: GuiWang FMV
It's not really good, but hope you like it! :]]

#112 ♥ParkHyeEun 박혜은

♥ParkHyeEun 박혜은

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 02:35 PM

Spoiler

Translation

GuiGui : And to our Brown Sugar Macchiato classmates, how have you guys been?
Wang Zi: We are great :) How about you, Naughty Ghost?
GuiGui : I'm good! I really miss the old times when all of us film together.
WangZi: :)~ Let's collaborate (work together) someday~ All the best!

#113 XoXo-Lovable

XoXo-Lovable

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 08:42 PM

Guiwang_4ever
haha...it seems like wang zi been thinking about guigui also! :D they should definetly meet each other again!! :blush

awwwww their convo is soo cuteee.....i guess wang zi really want to collab with guigui again!!! the directors should really consider using guiwang in one of their films!! -Oh Please!!!! We want to see guiwang again!!!- anyways...guigui really misses the BSM times....i do too...they should do a drama and the cast is BBT and HSH again. it would be very nice.

#114 loveghost

loveghost

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:10 PM

I'm supposed to do my paper now, oh well~ laptop catches my attention more lol! so I'll make it quick!

Hyeeeuun-naa~ glad to see you again here! and thanks a bunch of roses for the translation!! >w<
ok, this just made my imaginations become wild kkkk~ xD lol
did GuiGui just rewatch BSM and posted it? Was Wangzi the first one to reply?
and YEAAAAHHH ! Even Wangzi suggested to do a collab very soon ! And GuiGui said she missed the times she filmed with her prince, with all of BSM casts together!
some movie/drama director must see this, and make GuiWang collab in a drama! Even much better if all of them, hshmm and bbt will reunite and make a collab all together! They could make BSM2 and all of them are already in university! xDD
Hope it soooon!
I wonder if the others also commented on that? maybe some were teasing GuiWang too? kkkk~
I havent been on Weibo these days huhuu~

XoXo-Lovable
ikr! they should let GuiWang in a drama again, if all hshmm and bbt also be the casts, it'd be much more better~~
they should make a collab soon! and this time a more mature and romantic drama, bcos they've grown up and become more mature now.
GuiGui becomes much much prettier and gorgeous, and Wangzi is more handsomee~ :whatup
if that comes true, GuiWang feveeer will BANG! it again~~~ xDD

#115 XoXo-Lovable

XoXo-Lovable

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:00 AM

loveghost
i knoww! i want them to be in a drama sooo much! since they are grown up they seem even more perfect for each other am i right?! hahaha oh how i wish a director can see guiwangs perfect chemistry and put them in a drama.
im rewatching BSM and guiwang are super cuteee, and i just love how guigui thought she had kissed wang zi haha.

#116 loveghost

loveghost

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:56 PM

PICS! Are they already posted here?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

cr: guiwang.yijie@FB, as tagged :]

XoXo-Lovable~
They definitely should do a drama together again~
They make a reallyyy cute young teen couple in BSM, and this time they'll make a mature romantic couple together~ ah, my bad, cute is soo their word! cute and mature couple definitely ;]
soo agree with you! they'll make more perfect couple~ their chemistry is soo great, not to mention, it's a REAL chemistry, REAL feelings~ >w< kkk~
this time, if they have a drama together, there must be a PROPER KISS! i mean, KISSES! :tricky:
I remembered it, how they didn't post the bts video of the "accident" kiss <_<

#117 little_stars

little_stars

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 08:42 AM

it has been so quite around here.... :unsure:
however I am really happy that they are both so successful now !!

I noticed that GuiGui lost some weight again :wacko: hopefully she isn't overdoing herself --
I saw a picture of her with Andy - maybe she's seen WangZi too *wondering*

however I hope this thread will be lively again
so roses let's prod this thread into action

:yeah

#118 guiwang_4ever

guiwang_4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 06:58 PM

Hello Roses! How are you guys doing?

Aya
That video is amazing... Brings back all the memories plus add in new ones..
Maybe that's how Wang Zi and Gui Gui is now, missing each other.. Having a hard time moving on.. Keke~
It's cute. Thanks for making and sharing the video. :)
Plus those pictures brings so much memories.. Awww. :)

♥ParkHyeEun 박혜은
Thanks for the translations. :)
They're talking about Brown Sugar Macchiato!
Gui Gui missed the BSM crew.. Awhh. :)
Hopefully Wang Zi and Gui Gui do collaborate soon. :)
Ahh, the BSM crew should reunite for a reunion and/or BSM2! <33

XoXo-Lovable
I agree!! Keke~
They must definitely meet and have fun..
Memories will come back and they'll stay in contact more often and publicly! Keke~
Awww! Wang Zi wants to collaborate with Gui Gui again..
I hope they will soon be in a movie together, even if it's a music video.. Hehe~

little_stars
I agree, I just saw a recent picture of Gui Gui and she looks skinnier.. Aigoo, she lost weight.
It's not a bad thing, but it's not a good thing either.. ):
Gui Gui saw Andy?? She must have at least saw Wang Zi right?? :DD
Hmm, I wonder why they saw each other.. Maybe Andy needs Gui Gui to cheer up Wang Zi's world again. Keke~

#119 mushiromigal

mushiromigal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 12:43 PM

Hello long time since I've been here
Have been learning photoshop tutorial
and did a manip for bebu so I decided to do one for guiwang too :)
Hope you all like it:)
Posted Image

#120 XoXo-Lovable

XoXo-Lovable

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:06 AM

Omg! i havent been on this thread in so long! :) --:'( i forgot my password for winglin LoL soo idk how to get bac on...but i did fnish a couple of chapters hehe--

Loveghost
i agreee!!! guiwang should have alot of kisses in their future drama! :D hehehe...

Guiwang_4ever
kekekeke.....guiwang should totally meet each other again...arghh!! im dieing here...i really wanna see guiwang together again....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users