231 replies to this topic

#41 guiwang_4ever

guiwang_4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:57 PM

Blackie & FanFan's Wedding is set for May, 2011... You know what that means.. GuiWang will be there!!
For sure, they will, right? haha. This totally means there will be some GuiWang interactions! :DD

Posted ImagePosted Image
Stalking their weibo, and they both posted up some pictures. haha~
It's not GuiWang pictures.. but I think it's cute how they are both collages. xD
Ahh! Gui Gui and Wang Zi must have posted it up for each other. Haha.. I realize Wang Zi has been posting more pictures (or is it that he's not that busy anymore?)

XoXo-Lovable
Haha, I totally agree! :)
I'm guessing it's okay that we aren't doing well on that survey thing, because I really don't know who's number 1,
I'm not even sure who they are. haha~
Ahh, GuiWang so cute. xDD
I'm hoping for some GuiWang interactions soon.. Some public interactions should I say? haha~
I bet Gui Gui and Wang Zi talks to each other everyday but just secretly. haha. Cute. <3

#42 kitykat

kitykat

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 07:42 AM

hello roses!

guiwang_4ever
aaaahhh i heard bout blackie and fanfan's wedding too! they'll definitely invite guiwang, right?
first, guigui and blackie are so close.
second, guigui and fanfan are also close in MIT
third, fanfan was taking care of BBT and knows wangzi well
so they really should invite guiwang >:) >:) >:) maybe wangzi would even ask guigui to be her date on that day? wahaha

anyway...
Posted Image

see what wangzi is wearing?
*coughs* who likes star so much? :tricky: :tricky:
i guess he just cant forget about a person who loves star!

Edited by kitykat, 04 December 2010 - 07:44 AM.

#43 loveghost

loveghost

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 08:58 AM

HII ROSES!! ;D

Wangzi posted this on his FB
Posted Image
Spoiler

Look at the left side.. I love how there're GuiWang banners and alot of people still support GuiWang!^^ and for sure Wangzi would see and know that rite? (; and he might've told Gui about the GuiWang fans! <33

Maitruee~
OMO, thanks for posting it up! definitely they should and must invite GuiWang!
Wangzi is in A Legend Star with Blackie, of course he'll be definitely invited and come.. and Gui is like Blackie and Fan2's daughter! so they must invite her too! ahhh.. I cant waiitt! hope there'll be some news, pics, and even videos!
and i keep imagining, Gui would catch the flower thingy that thrown out by Fan jie! and then GuiWang'll get married for reaal! hehe xD
thanks for posting the pic, omo they totally have telepathy huh? or is it the power of love? thinking and doing the SAME thing? lol xD

little_stars~
thaaanks for the translatioon~ ;D
i love this ---> refering to guiwang having an innocent affection for each other since 'childhood'~
haha probably i'll post some later! xD

kitykat~
hiiii !!! long time no chat! x3
aw thanks for the pic, hehe for sure we know that he LOVES wearing star thingy~ x3
he even has a new collection now, a new star necklace lol!
hopefully we'll get some news of them in Blackie&Fan's wedding! ;D

okay, so maybe we should make some questions and answer them to make this thread more active!
anyone has question to be talked about GuiWang?
maybe i'll post some.. sorry if they're already posted before..um..

1. Do you like any pairing other than GuiWang? if yes, what's GuiWang's place in ur list?
2. What do you think a song that describes GuiWang well? or a song that reminds you about GuiWang whenever you listen to it? (you can provide the lyrics, but maybe under the spoiler?^^)
3. What do you want to see/read for thenews title of newest news of GuiWang later?

lol sorry for the lame questions, I cant think any better question at the moment ><
so maybe i should answer first~
1. I do have some fav pairings on my list, hehe, and GuiWang's definitely #1 ! cos i love them first (than the other pairing)~
Spoiler

2. any romantic songs sometimes will just remind me about GuiWang, but i think that describes GuiWang best is Shuo Shuo ~ FOR SURE, i still do think it's about GuiWang for real. and of course, our GuiWang's song! do you still remember it guys? ;)

3. " GuiWang kissed on the street! " loool, HOPEFULLY! XDD hehe jkjk but i still hope for it comes true xD
umm, maybe " GuiWang reunited in Blackie & FanFan's wedding! " " GuiWang were coming together to the wedding " " GuiWang are holding hands in public " OR " Wangzi : GuiGui is my girlfriend "
aaaaah!<33 //dies You guys continue the list! xDD

Roses, please answer! but dont spam too much, ok? xD

Edited by loveghost, 04 December 2010 - 09:02 AM.

#44 guiwang_4ever

guiwang_4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 10:53 PM

kitykat
Haha, of course! GuiWang will get invited! haha.
Haha, that would be so cute if Wang Zi asks Gui Gui on a date.
She would definitely accept it. Cute. Cute. xD
Ah, thanks for the pictures. It's cute!
Haha, STARS. STARS. STARS.!!
GuiWang's shape is a heart but a star. CUTE. I love stars because it reminds me of GuiWang. xDD

Aya
Haha, of course!! Many pictures!!
Haha, that would be so amazing! FanFan should totally aim towards Gui Gui haha! That would be amazing! Gui Gui catches the flower. ahhh! CUTE.
Of course her groom would be Wang Zi. haha! :)
Haha, the POWER OF LOVE. haha, they probably told each other to post up a collage of themselves. <33
Ahah, GuiWang.. There are definitely still some GuiWang fans.. Glad there is where Wang Zi and Gui Gui lives.. <3

1. Do you like any pairing other than GuiWang? if yes, what's GuiWang's place in ur list?
Of course GuiWang is my #1 pairing.. Even over the smallest thing I would die! (seriously check it out on facebook.)
Spoiler

2. What do you think a song that describes GuiWang well? or a song that reminds you about GuiWang whenever you listen to it? (you can provide the lyrics, but maybe under the spoiler?^^)
GuiWang.. I agree with Aya.. Definitely Shou Shou - Lollipop. The lyrics just shows GuiWang's childhood.. I still believe its for Gui Gui, written by Wang Zi. (Wang Zi wrote this song right? Correct me if I'm wrong.)
Another song, is definitely the >> GuiWang song << (link). I just LOVE it so much. <3

3. What do you want to see/read for the news title of newest news of GuiWang later?
Continuing from Aya's answers;
"Wang Zi admits to liking Gui Gui" | "Wang Zi's Confession?" | "The Prince of Gui Gui's Life is..." | "Gui Gui and Wang Zi dating?" | "Gui Gui and Wang Zi accomplish wish of GuiWang Fans" | "Gui Gui and Wang Zi found lip lock in public!" | "Next to Get Married is GuiWang?"

There go my answers. What do you guys think?

Edited by guiwang_4ever, 04 December 2010 - 10:54 PM.

#45 LateLea

LateLea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 11:28 PM

My answers: (had to join in LOL)

Yep. Several...I have like 6-7 couples...*huge couple shipper* The reason I rank GuiWang towards the lower end is that they are babies to me...so I tend to love love love older couples...but they are the only young couple I like.
Spoiler

2. What do you think a song that describes GuiWang well? or a song that reminds you about GuiWang whenever you listen to it?

The ones mentioned are the best! :thumbsup

3. What do you want to see/read for the news title of newest news of GuiWang later?

"GuiGui and WangZi admit they are involved" "WangZi meets with GuiGui, spotted cuddling" anything like that!

Edited by LateLea, 04 December 2010 - 11:29 PM.

#46 loveghost

loveghost

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:18 AM

Hi Hi !
aww thanks for those answering the questions!^^ who hasnt answered yet, please do!^^
Your answers are the BEST! xD and hopefully all the shout out at 3rd ques will come true someday! and i'd totally die by happiness x33

Maitruee~
kekeke, Fan2 jie should throw it on purpose to Gui! xD and yup! they probably always calling and texting each other~ tho I hope we'll get their interactions again on Weibo.. it's been a while without comment on each other :thinking
i love it! how people still love and support them together.. it's been 3/4 years now ritee since BSM :] tho I bet they've been closer even before BSM :]
lol yea, i totally know it, that you're a HUGE GuiWang spazzer<33 >w< , all of us here too, i guess xD
thanks for posting up the link! i love that song too, and now I already memorized the lyrics xD and yep, Wangzi did write the song (:
your 3rd answer is soo awesome! and I cant imagine how happy we are if it comes true >w< and if you have any more questions, please just share, we'd love to answer it as well (:

LateLea~
ah I see, I also love some couples in ur list!^^ and GuiWang is like the younger version of ArJoe, for me xDD hehe
i love the cuddling part in your answers! >w< kekeke, and the news should provide it with some videos! :whatup
so how do you find out about GuiWang? from BSM, i guess?^^

#47 mushiromigal

mushiromigal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:54 AM

FIRST is BEBU!! <3<3 SECOND is GUIWANG :D
Ku Cha!苦茶 & 幸福就好Xin fu jiu hao!!!!
[b]3. What do you want to see/read for thenews title of newest news of GuiWang later?

Wangzi finally confessed,Guigui is the one he love. or
Guiwang Exposed: Saying they were together since BSM

#48 LateLea

LateLea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:10 PM

LoveGhost - I found GuiWang by accident just surfing Youtube and saw some cute vids of them. Of course then I watched BSM and yeah the rest is love! :iloveyou:

Cuddling is love...its better than kisses and all that. Its sooo lovey dovey. I find it more affectionate! Besides just imagine it....They are out with friends and she is just all cuddled into his chest at KTV or something. Her hand are clutched in his laying in his lap as his other hand/arm is wrapped around her hugging her to him while he idly plays with her hair. Both have huge smiles. *daydreams*

GuiWang = Arjoe...eh I could see that. Both are cute. Its hard for me to explain what GW is to me because I am older than both of them so its like that "Awww such a cute little couple" feeling. :thumbsup

#49 guiwang_4ever

guiwang_4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 01:09 PM

Roses, Guess what I did? I did some stalking.. and follow GuiWang weibo interactions! :)

Posted Image
Anybody care to translate? hehe.

Aya
Haha, I know right!! Next wedding is Selina's but then Gui Gui is also in line!! haha~ Cute. Cute.
Of course I know right! xD
haha, they have gotten closer and cute together!
Haha, got it through my big imagination! haha~
Well, your wish has gotten true!
What do you think of it? Haha.. GuiWang is love. <3

LateLea
Cuddling?! How sweet! haha, I can totally imagine GuiWang cludding with this big imagination of mine! haha~
CUTE. I LOVE IT; GuiWang<33
haha! So cute! *pray it will soon happens! haha
OMG! ARJOE! I totally forgot to mention them. haha! xD I LOVE THEM.
They are GuiWang's role model! haha xD

mushiromigal
Awhh! Cute. Bebu fan here too! xD
Omg! Ku Cha! I totally forgot about that song! I'm so stupid for forgetting about it! >.<
haha. OMG! Together since BSM?! *faints* haha.. Together since BSM and we only found out?! haha! omg! I would totally faint. lmao;
<33

#50 mushiromigal

mushiromigal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 01:22 PM

Oh it's simple.That Weibo post simple said.

Wangzi : Not so much time to sleep,that's why I treasure this position.:)
Guigui: Jiayou(add oil or all the best)
:D

#51 kawaii1731

kawaii1731

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:07 PM

Hi! Sorry but this is kinda off topic, but been wondering if any of you can access winglin? Everytime I try to open the site, a virus attack page warning pops-up and redirects. I am a fan of reading guiwang fanfics and seems like some of the people here are authors, so hope that someone can help me. Thanks!

#52 LateLea

LateLea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:56 PM

kawaii1731
Spoiler

mushiromigal - Thank you for the translation! She is concerned about him. :thumbsup

guiwang_4ever - Thank your for stalking... :loool: They are such love. *goes back to day dreaming of cuddling* Heck I will take handholding. Handholding is such a sweet courtly thing to do. I get giddy thinking about it... :iloveyou:

Did WangZi not reply back to her?

#53 mushiromigal

mushiromigal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 05:59 PM

:D Not a problem.Another poster for you guys! :)
Posted Image

#54 XoXo-Lovable

XoXo-Lovable

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 05:49 AM

Guiwang_4ever
i really hope that we have some guiwang interactions too. its almost been like 3 some years without an interaction! im dying here! :(

Loveghost!!
i havent seen you in a while. where did you go?

guiwang is number 1 on my list hands down!
Spoiler

hmmm i guess i would pick i'm sorry by wang zi! :D probably cause he sung that song while he was filming brown sugar chivalries and the lyrics kinda fit their situation at the time.

3. What do you want to see/read for thenews title of newest news of GuiWang later?
LOL "Wang Zi proposes to GuiGui?! Fan Goes Wild!"
"GuiWang Number One Best Screen Couple"
and the lists goes on...

#55 guiwang_4ever

guiwang_4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 06:08 AM

Just as I thought.. He replied! xD

Posted Image
Sorry for no translation. xD
Oh my goodness! I'm HAPPY. GuiWang love never fades.. Always happen around the sweetest time of the year, it's almost Christmas.. You know what that means?
I'm sure they'll see each other for some celebrating! :)

mushiromigal
Heyy! Thanks a bunch for the translation and the artwork! It's CUTE. xD
haha, Oh my goodness. That little interaction made my day! I'm so happy today.. Nothing ruined it! haha~
I love it!! I nearly scream out with I saw it..
haha!
GuiWangg!

kawaii1731
Hey there!
Spoiler

LateLea
Haha, no problem! --> I'm always stalking GuiWang, haha. xD
It's too cute! I love it.
Wang Zi actually did! I just posted it up above.. Hopefully some translation will come soon! haha!

XoXo-Lovable
A WISH GRANTED! GuiWang interaction! ;)
Its small, but I'm still going crazy over it. haha.
--Oh my goodness! Dui Bu Qi by Wang Zi! I totally forgot about that song too! Oh, shame on me. haha~
That is totally meant for Gui Gui! It's too cute.. haha~
Omg! Wang Zi propose?! *faints* lmao;
GuiWang = best on screen couple?! YESH! Totally agree with you! haha! xDD

#56 loveghost

loveghost

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:49 AM

mushiromigal~
hi, thanks for answering! and yea! I love Ku Cha too! ahh really miss the BSM time :)
and your news title are cutee! >w< Thanks for translating^^ They always support each other! :3
and the picture is soo beautiful~ you're greaaat! :thumbsup I can't wait for more if you make some again^^

LateLea~
omg, i can clearly imagine it and i cant stop giggling ~ It'll be super cute! omo, please let it be come true!
Wangzi hugs her while playing with her hair~~ //nosebleed
haha, yep they're like the younger version, especially if GuiWang have their version of ISWAK. they fit ArJoe character well! X3
I hope there'll be more vids of them.. and hope their previous vids when they were still in Channel v would be subbed..~

Maitruee~
aaaah! thanks for the cap! yayy! another interaction again! GuiGui cares about him! maybe Wangzi called her right after she commented, he must miss her ghost.. (he tried to get her attention and posted his pic sleeping XD lol! )
haha i know if you continue the list, the list will have no end, hehe XD
hope they'll comment each other moree! just continue the lovey dovey and dont even bother with us, we'll just watch silently in the corner~ :whistle kekeke~

kawaii1731~

Spoiler

XoXo-Lovable

hi thanks for answering the questions! and I agree with Sorry by Wangzi. It's a sad song, and maybe he wrote the song for her, to tell her exactly about his feelings.. :)
kekeke~ again! another awesome titles! "Wang Zi proposes to GuiGui?! Fan Goes Wild!" <---- we will for suree! XD
Spoiler

Roses, I finally decided to post my GuiWang fanfic! and I posted it in asianfanfics :) kekeke, I dont think it's good.. but I'll be very happy if you guys read it!
or maybe leave some comments too! here's the link of my fanfiction : This Heartbeat Will Never Change..
Thaanks for reading! ^ ^

#57 guiwang_4ever

guiwang_4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:28 PM

So, I did some more stalking and guess what I found!! GuiWang interactions!! I love this week! TWO interactions in ONE week. = 2 people, 1 love. haha! <33
Posted Image
Sorry, I can't translate.. but it's small and Idc! lmao; GuiWangg<3

Aya
Haha, no problem! I love it! GuiWangg! <33
Haha, of course she does! haha! I know right.. I bet he is trying to get her attention! =P
Haha, I was going to continue the list non stop, but.. it was going to be LONG!! I'll add more as it come to my head. :D
WISH GRANTED. haha, GuiWang interaction on weibo again!

#58 little_stars

little_stars

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:56 PM

translation of what guiwang_4ever posted above:
WangZi: I am a flying legend -attached on a steel wire
GuiGui : (i think she posted stars or some other symbols or maybe taiwanese is also possible)
WangZi: thanks cute bratty ghost - next time teach me to float around (ghosts float that's kind of a 'word game')

:innocent they are just so cute :) love their little interactions

I like a lot of other pairings but GuiWang is my most favourite one amonst them all - they are just so cute together I can't get enough of them :blush GuiWang is my forever #1

there are a lot of cute love songs that reminds me of GuiWang but I really like Sorry by WangZi and ShuoShuo by Lollipop

"GuiGui spotted dining with mysterious boy: it's WangZi!"
"WangZi admitted his love to GuiGui through weibo"

#59 guiwang_4ever

guiwang_4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 03:34 AM

Yeah, I did some more stalking.. haha! GuiWang<33
Posted Image
This is about Wang Zi and Gui Gui! (:
It's cute how he mention Gui Gui.. awhh! <3

Also, another news about Wang Zi.. He is #1 on the top 100 most handsome guy in Taiwan!Posted Image
I think I have the information right.. got the translation from my friend.. hehe~ xD

little_stars
Thanks a bunch for the translation! Omg! Wang Zi call Gui Gui CUTE. I repeat, CUTE. *faints* haha~

"WangZi admitted his love to GuiGui through weibo" <-- ahhh! I wish it would so true!
I usually imagine this happening while she's having an interview or something.. or accidentally spill it while hosting or something. haha! <3

Edited by guiwang_4ever, 11 December 2010 - 03:36 AM.

#60 supergee

supergee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:47 AM

hello Im from philippines Im a newbie and I must say I just finished watching brown sugar machiatto I know I'm really late because it was shown 3 years a go well it was recently recommended by my friend who just came back from taiwan. It was no shown hear in the Philippines I just watch it through DVD anyway I so love gui gui and wang zi and I am happy that they are still in contact and still good friends.. Hope they will have another project together sooonn...

#61 guiwang_4ever

guiwang_4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 01:27 PM

supergee
Hi there, welcome to GuiWang thread, part 4! :DD
One thing we all here share in common, we all love GuiWang. haha! (:
Hehe, it's okay! No matter how long Brown Sugar Macchiato was filmed, those that watch it usually falls in love with GuiWang. haha<33
Haha, of course they are still in contact! It's awesome, isn't it? haha!
You can come back here for more GuiWang interactions, RECENT interactions and also spazz to GuiWang fans too! xD
<--GuiWang is my #1!-->
Haha, of course, I along with all the others roses, believe to too. GuiWang should have another project soon!
Petitions, letters.. everything were sent out along the months GuiWang thread part 1 was open all the way until now! haha~ <33
Again, welcome to the thread and stay active and always keep the faith of GuiWang. Their love never fades. (:

#62 supergee

supergee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:00 AM

supergee
Hi there, welcome to GuiWang thread, part 4! :DD
One thing we all here share in common, we all love GuiWang. haha! (:
Hehe, it's okay! No matter how long Brown Sugar Macchiato was filmed, those that watch it usually falls in love with GuiWang. haha<33
Haha, of course they are still in contact! It's awesome, isn't it? haha!
You can come back here for more GuiWang interactions, RECENT interactions and also spazz to GuiWang fans too! xD
<--GuiWang is my #1!-->
Haha, of course, I along with all the others roses, believe to too. GuiWang should have another project soon!
Petitions, letters.. everything were sent out along the months GuiWang thread part 1 was open all the way until now! haha~ <33
Again, welcome to the thread and stay active and always keep the faith of GuiWang. Their love never fades. (:

=====thanks so much for welcoming me can't wait for another updates..of Guiwang

#63 guiwang_4ever

guiwang_4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:12 AM

=====thanks so much for welcoming me can't wait for another updates..of Guiwang

Hehe! No problem! (:
Omo, me too! I really want another GuiWang interaction. I'm sure there will be one soon because Christmas is coming soon! haha! xD
Omo, is it just me or what.. GuiWang have been online updating their weibo at the same time recently! haha! How cute.! (:
GuiWangLOVE is amazingly wonderful.
Oh, btw. The most recent GuiWang news is posted above. hehe. It's cute!!
Wang Zi is #1 most decent looking guy in Taiwan, and he commented saying Gui Gui and Hong Shi should also win one.. Cute, huh?
x)

Edited by guiwang_4ever, 17 December 2010 - 06:16 AM.

#64 XoXo-Lovable

XoXo-Lovable

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 10:29 PM

Guiwang_4ever
i know!! i see it!! :yeah yay!! i wish i knew wat he wrote tho! LooL
hahaha everytime i listen to dat song i automatically remember guiwang! :D

LoveGhost
LooL yay! u got a fanfic out! i will support u! :D
Spoiler

#65 guiwang_4ever

guiwang_4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 07:58 PM

Stalking GuiWang again!! AND.. MERRY CHRISTMAS! Ahaha. (:
Posted Image
Posted Image

First picture by Wang Zi, second picture by Gui Gui. Hehe. (:
Merry Christmas ROSES. (:
I get to say this twice! Yay!

XoXo-Lovable
Hehe, well translation are farther up.
The first picture is about how Wang Zi is #1 most handsome guy in Taiwan. I think it's handsome.. yeah,
and Wang Zi mentions that Gui Gui and Hong Shi should also get a place.. (:
The second picture is what Wang Zi posted up about him being #1. hehe. (:
Almost everything reminds me of GuiWang now. Because of GuiWang, I love stars. haha.
I totally love my job. haha, stalking GuiWang.. now only if I get pay. haha! xD

Edited by guiwang_4ever, 24 December 2010 - 07:00 PM.

#66 XoXo-Lovable

XoXo-Lovable

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 11:21 PM

Merry Christmas Roses!!

Guiwang_4ever
i feel the same. i think of guiwang every where i go haha
awww. wang zi was thinking about guigui! haha i hope that we get another weibo interaction for christmas. :) that would be the best present ever.

Edited by XoXo-Lovable, 24 December 2010 - 11:22 PM.

#67 guiwang_4ever

guiwang_4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 05:30 AM

Wang Zi have a new movie? o.O
fanvids
Some fanvids of Wang Zi filming a new movie.. I'm excited for it..
Maybe Gui Gui will go and support him as well. :DD

Guiwang_4ever
i feel the same. i think of guiwang every where i go haha
awww. wang zi was thinking about guigui! haha i hope that we get another weibo interaction for christmas. :) that would be the best present ever.

XoXo-Lovable
Hehe. It's Christmas their time.. We should be getting some Christmas wishes soon! hehe. (:
Hehe, I know right. It's about time they do what they promise. Well, what Wang Zi promise. hehe.

btw, MERRY CHRISTMAS.. again.

#68 yanyan.

yanyan.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 07:19 AM

Hello!! Hello!! Hello!!

I love GuiWang... they are my 2nd favorite Taiwanese couple ( Next to GuiLun ofcourse )

haha... Before I love them more than I love GuiLun... But after knowing that in The Legend of Brown Sugar Chivalries, Wang Zi and Xiao Xun had a kissing scene... I was like "What!?" then thats where I started shipping... but i still love them... hahaha

I'm hoping for a WangGuiLun tandem in another drama soon... haha... It would be awesome to watch the two boys chase after our Ghost... haha... but I bet it is quite impossible... haha

#69 XoXo-Lovable

XoXo-Lovable

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 08:00 AM

guiwang_4ever
i hope for the new years wang zi and guigui meet. that wud be exciting. :iloveyou: i think wang zi is just doing a guest apperance but im not so sure my self.

yanyan.
helloo...welcome to the guiwang thread. so did you watch bsm also? haha wats is your fav guiwang scene? and since when did you start liking guiwang?

#70 yanyan.

yanyan.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 10:30 AM

Hello!! Hello!! Hello!!

XoXo-Lovabe: Thank you for the warm welcome girl... yes yes yes... I already watched BROWN SUGAR MACCHIATO... severeal times already... haha... all their scenes in BSM are all my favorites... especially episode 11... I already watched that episodes 20 times I guess... haha... how about you??

!!! GuiWang !!!

#71 guiwang_4ever

guiwang_4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:25 AM

Happy New Year Roses.
20-1-1 a new year for adventures. A new year to expose GuiWang love. <3

Posted Image
Posted Image
Gui Gui and Wang Zi also says Happy New Year. <3

XoXo-Lovable
Really? I see.. I'm sure this new year will have many GuiWang interactions and SCANDALS ahahas.
Remember, Fan Fan and Blackie's wedding is in May so of course, right right? Haha..
For Wang Zi's birthday Gui Gui would wish him a happy birthday publicly this time too. Hehe. (:

yanyan
Hey there, Welcome to GuiWang thread. (:
Great to see another fan! Hehe..
What do you think of GuiWang?

#72 XoXo-Lovable

XoXo-Lovable

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 08:33 PM

yanyan.
awww....ep 11 is so cutee haha but i like the most famous almost kiss scene! i kept praying that they would kiss but they ended up not kissing! made me mad, lol

guiwang_4ever
yepp! i cant wait for blackie and fanfan's wedding!! another couple will be born on that day...guiwang guiwang!!! :D wouldnt it be awesome if guigui catches the bouquet?? haha :iloveyou: :iloveyou:

#73 guiwang_4ever

guiwang_4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:55 AM

Where is everybody, roses?

XoXo-Lovable
Oh my goodness! If Gui Gui catches the bouquet! OMG!
I would totally scream, "Wang Zi!!!!!! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!" lol. xD
I can already see it! Days after Blackie's and Fan Fan's wedding..
Gui Gui life is wonderful! All she need to do is find the perfect guy! Haha..
Wang Zi is at home thinking if he should confess after holding his feelings in for some 4 years now.
Wang Zi finally gets the guts to confess to Gui Gui..
Omg! I'm squealing~ Haha.
Then. Then! Wang Zi confess!!
Gui Gui stands there shock, not believing it. Oh! Oh! Oh!
She turns away, shock.. tearing of happiness and sadness.
He pulls her into his arm.. Ohh! OhH! She cry in his chest! Oh my goodness! I can imagine this! =P
She accepts! They date.. It's known to public! O.O
Hmm.. a year later, "Gui Gui, will you marry me?"
Ohhh! oh! Oh!! *faints* haha. xD GuiWang are totally meant to be! <3

I just want to put out a teaser for my new GuiWang fanfic, full of GuiWang love:
‘Nobody can touch Gui Gui… She’s mine.’

Edited by guiwang_4ever, 09 January 2011 - 07:57 AM.

#74 lavy127

lavy127

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:55 PM

Posted Image

#75 lolixz

lolixz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:30 PM

I was about to post about that picture, but you were one step ahead of me lavy.
I'm amazed as to how GuiWang can get the same exact clothes and stuff.
I missed these two so much. Too bad there's not much interaction except sometimes on Weibo.
And what is WangZi doing with that phone of his, hmm? Might be taking a picture of himself and sending it to GuiGui ahaha.

#76 lavy127

lavy127

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 03:51 PM

Posted Image

#77 lavy127

lavy127

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 01:26 AM

Posted Image

#78 lavy127

lavy127

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 05:10 AM

Posted Image

#79 loveghost

loveghost

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 04:11 PM

OMOO, It's been foreveeeer since my last post here!
I'm sorry for disappearing here, it's just really busy these days >.<
How're you, Roses? :]]
awww, thanks everyone for sharing all the cute and sweet pics of GuiWang, thanks to Mary and Maitrue~
omoo, they seem have quite alot of couple things more now.. cough*giving hints?*cough X33
The striped jacket, fur sweater, and that leopard fur sweater really look same! >w<
maybe Wangzi actually visited Zoom In and bought the exact same sweater?
ahhhh, I really miss GuiWang soooo much! This drives me crazy, why there's no any news about them? just ONE or SOME, please?
I really hope for some reunion again of people in Channel V, like reunion of hshmm and bbt, that'd be awesome!

I'm happy that they're active on Weibo and sometimes comment at each other's post, but I want REAL interaction. REAL meeting, REAL and LIVE communication :3 face to face of GuiWang~
I love the pics! it reminds alot of their memories tgt :]

ahhh, I MISS EVERYONEEEE HERE! <33333
just happened to post in my little free time T.T

#80 XoXo-Lovable

XoXo-Lovable

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 01:37 AM

guiwang_4ever
haha that seems so intresting! omg!! i will totally read that fanfic! LoL make sure you tell me when you are going to post it! just to give you a heads up i might write a fanfic about guiwang or guilun. i might just probably do wang-gui-lun. but idk! i really want to do guiwang now since i saw all the couple things they now have! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users