• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 05:16 PM

part 1 by yuting

Posted Image

Posted Image

(2002): Life Of A Freestyle Teenager
(2005): K.O. One [guest appearance] || Detective Story A.S.T. [guest appearance]
(2006): Tokyo Juliet || The Kid From Heaven || Corner With Love
(2007): Summer X Summer
(2008): The Clue Collector / Pi Li MIT
(2009): Letter 1949
(2010): Rogue President (filming)

Posted Image
(2003): Uninhibited / Unrestrained [unreleased]
(2004): Holiday Dreaming
(2006): A Flight To Yesterday
(2008): Youth Of The Blue Sky
(2009): Black Tide

Posted Image
Band: Cosmo/丸子 (disbanned)
November 2003

Spoiler

Disdain (不屑 / Bu Xie) EP
July 2009
Spoiler

Love Hero (爱&英雄 / Ai & Yin Xiong)
December 2009
Spoiler

Heart Amulet (御守之心 / Yu Shou Zhi Xin) EP
June 2010
Spoiler

Posted Image
(2004): Love Contract OST (Shining - 丸子)
(2004): Lover of Herb OST (Perfect 的完結 -丸子)
(2004): Holiday Dreaming OST (上流速力霸-丸子、來去夏威夷 - 丸子)

Posted Image
(2002): Stefanie Sun - 愛從零開始 (Love Starts from Zero)
(2003): Faith Yang - 明天 (Tomorrow)
(2003): Jeffrey Kung - 來看你 (Came to See You)
(2006): Sam Lee - 最近(Lately)
(2007): Alien Huang & Genie Zhuo - 愛的主旋律 (The Melody of Love)
(2009): Alien Huang - 不屑 (Disdain)
(2010 official releases): Alien Huang - 搞砸了 (Screwed It Up), 玩具枪与玫瑰 (Toy Gun and Rose),
地球上最浪漫的一首歌 (The Most Romantic Song on Earth), 我不要长生不老 (I Don't Want Immortality),
總冠軍 (Final Champion)
(2010 only available in DVD): all songs from Love Hero album

Posted Image
TV Shows
Host (2006 - current): 娛樂百分百 with 小豬 (100% Entertainment) GTV
Host (2009 - 2010): 得獎的事 (The Wínner Is) TVBS
Presenter (2008): 小鬼當家 (Xiao Gui At Home) GTV

Books
(2007): 搞什麼鬼?! (Gao Shen Me Gui) 《chinese》 Too Fast To Live, Too Young To Die 《english》
(2008): 鬼怒穿 (Gui Chuan Nu) 《chinese》 Ghost Putting on Anger 《english direct translation》
(2010): 赤鬼流 (Chi Gui Liu) 《chinese》 Red Ghost Flow 《english direct translation》

Awards
(2010): Hong Kong - 新城國語力新人王 || Malaysia - MY ASTRO至尊流行榜冠軍獎座 ||
Taiwan - Channel [V] 2010第一季華語十大金曲"黃鴻升-搞砸了" || Singapore - 最佳新人大

External Links
AES || Alien's Wretch || Singapore Alien Society (official Singapore fan club) ||
Rock Records || 100% Entertainment || 100% Entertainment (Facebook) ||
Ghost Zone || Alien Huang (Facebook)

*special credits to Avondale09 for contributing on dramas/movies

Edited by ♥xoxogui, 15 September 2010 - 01:01 PM.

• Crittathifs likes this

#2 lilthuggie

lilthuggie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:50 AM

Hey ♥xoxogui - Thanks for the new thread my friend!!! Can't wait to see what's next! :D Although u might want to fix the link to the first part; it links up to Rainie's part 8 thread. And as much as I love the two together, might need to fix that link ... hahaha ...

#3 ♥xoxogui

♥xoxogui

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 10:33 AM

Hey ♥xoxogui - Thanks for the new thread my friend!!! Can't wait to see what's next! :D Although u might want to fix the link to the first part; it links up to Rainie's part 8 thread. And as much as I love the two together, might need to fix that link ... hahaha ...

lol oops, u found the thread. hahaha! i'm not done with it. there's still so much to do and i'm fixing it now ;). will publish this in the first thread when it's fully done. :D

#4 POGA

POGA

Yo!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 10:30 PM

Ah...cool. Yay, another part! Haha. Will fill...okay, I won't. Way too busy. But will check out this thread, definitely.

#5 mynameisnickwee

mynameisnickwee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:21 PM

HEY :) well done with the new part. love the intro and i really love to come more ofte and post more but my o's are coming so cant :X sorry. anyway its great that we are progressing although at a slow rate but hope there will be more ppl here soon and we can progress much further and faster :) <3 xiao gui

#6 vivalavu

vivalavu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 02:34 AM

yay new thread for Xiao Gui! <3
I'm new new new! very very new!! but very curious and would love to know more/be updated about awesome Xiao Gui :thumbsup

So Hi! =)

I've just been getting into Taiwan-Ent. not too long ago, just started this summer, I was more a KPOP fan for the past 3 years but now I'm appreciating the wonderful and hilarious aspects of Taiwan's entertaining shows. I definitely love 100% Entertainment, and as I keep watching the show, I find myself very attracted to Xiao Gui's sense of humor and cuteness.

Oh he is just too cute.

after researching and finding out how he loves to draw, well that's just a win for me, since I'm an art student myself
hope this thread will be active and more news of Xiao Gui will be out

I was bored in my Visual Tech class this morning and while searching for his pictures, I something for the thread; he is just too sexy haha

Posted Image
feel free to hotlink it if you want to use it =)

Spoiler

#7 gui

gui

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:25 AM

Hello hello hello people! It have been really quiet here but I have got news for you guys ! Yes933 facebook had confirmed that xiaogui will be attending the upcoming 16th Singapore Hits Awards on the 29th October. So did anyone purchased the tickets for the event ?

#8 POGA

POGA

Yo!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 04:49 PM

Xiao Gui is done filming, I have heard. I think. That's what he says on LIVE. I don't watch it anymore, but I caught that part.

This thread is so inactive...aish. Mostly because besides more and more concerts, it's a lull period (before new album release, maybe?)

I DID finally get Xiao Gui's book, though!!!!!!! Now I Just have to somehow be able to read it. Aish...ah...hahahaha. But it's so cool. I love it.

#9 ♥xoxogui

♥xoxogui

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 03:23 PM

Posted Image yup u're right, he did mention he's done filming. just weird there's always not much news about his drama. press conference? interviews? sigh. i hope there'll be a big promotion soon.

anyhows people, xiao gui has started shooting for his first commercial!! Posted Image
omg looking at how excited he was, it felt so good! so happy for him and hopefully there'll be more coming his way! he totally deserves it. also he was so nice and mentioned that although this commercial is not a big one and it won't be released on tv etc, but he's equally happy :D

if you want to watch more of the photoshoot, watch yubai live on 12/10 :)

#10 ♥xoxogui

♥xoxogui

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:46 PM

here are some of his pics credits to baidu.

p.s: i think max i can only post 3 pics. so you guys can go to the unofficial international forum for more images :D. remember to register as a member first Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by ♥xoxogui, 18 October 2010 - 05:29 PM.

#11 ♥xoxogui

♥xoxogui

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:27 PM

(10/16/2010) Alien Huang gets tattoed

Posted Image

Alien Huang (Xiao Gui) decided to show a bit of skin for European jeans brand, IZZVATI's, print ads and catalogs. In order to emphasize the spirit of design, a tattoo artist was hired to come on set and give Alien a few tattoos.

Apparently, getting tattoos reminded Alien of his younger years, "When I was a student, I thought that tattoos were really cool and debated for a long time whether to get a tattoo or not. Later on, I saw a friend of mine get a tattoo of his girlfriend's name on his arm. The two broke up in the end and he got a new girlfriend who he constantly quarreled with due to the tattoo. It completely straightened out any ideas I had about getting a tattoo."

Alien has been gaining much popularity and becoming busier lately. He just wrapped up a new idol series, 流氓校長 (roughly "Rogue Headmaster") before he was immediately contacted by IZZVATI for advertising their apparel and has also been working hard to prepare for his upcoming Hong Kong concert.

credits to gui_lover from international forum for finding this short article. :)

Edited by ♥xoxogui, 18 October 2010 - 05:30 PM.

#12 ♥xoxogui

♥xoxogui

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 04:52 AM

Rainie Yang and Show Luo for Most Popular Artiste at Singapore Hit Awards 2010
The cutie pie singer and Asia's dancing King clinched Most Popular award at the upcoming Singapore Hit Awards 2010

Posted Image Posted Image

Source : xinmsn.com

This just in on xinmsn. Taiwanese cutie-pie singer-actress Rainie Yang and Asia's Dancing King Show Luo have been enjoying unrivalled popularity, coming up tops for the Most Popular Female and Male Artiste award respectively at this year's Singapore Hit Awards.

This has been a year for some of the biggest comebacks in the music industry. Familiar names such as Sammi Cheng, Karen Mok, and Jay Chou are up against newbie singers and vying for the coveted top spot in their respective male and female Best Singer category.

Newbie singers also proved to be no threat for veteran singers such as Eason Chan and Zhang Hui Mei (also known as A-Mei) as they both nailed the Outstanding Regional Artiste award for their respective countries.

To be held at the Singapore Indoor Stadium, concert goers and fans are in for a treat with a glitzy lineup featuring special overseas guests such as Jeff Chang, Hebe Tien, Sodagreen, Magic Power, Y2J, Chang Yun Jing, Alien Huang, Tanya Chua, Tiger Huang, A-bin (Fang Jiong Bin), Olivia Ong, and Serene Koong.

Following last year's stage layout with the extended runways, fans will also be able to get upclose and personal with their favourite idols. And that's not all. Expect to see your favourite Y.E.S 93.3FM DJs grooving, crooning, and sharing the stage with these singers as they revel and revisit familiar tunes of the era together.

Most Popular Male Artiste - Show Luo
Most Popular Female Artiste - Rainie Yang
Most Popular Group/Band - SHE
Most Popular Newcomer - Serene Koong
Outstanding Regional Artiste (Mainland China) - Chang Yun Jing
Outstanding Regional Artiste (Hong Kong) - Eason Chan
Outstanding Regional Artiste (Taiwan) - Zhang Hui Mei (also known as A-Mei)
Outstanding Regional Artiste (Malaysia) - A-bin (Fang Jiong Bin)

ok so this news doesn't relate to XG as a whole but he was mentioned. basically (if their schedule allows it), XG will be in Singapore with Rainie and XZ. But they haven't talked about it on YLBFB yet. hopefully next live we could hear something about this, just so we would know if the 3 of them would be coming together. :)

#13 woainishow

woainishow

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 04:21 AM

Hey hey hey ^_^

Just saw this clip of Xiao Gui at the airport in Taipei on October 30th...guess he was returning from the Singapore Hit awards? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlPj8pzZnVA&feature=related
credit: susielee31

There's also this cute clip of him waving to the crowd at the airport:

#14 POGA

POGA

Yo!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 05:36 AM

Xiao Gui's releasing his second album.

The song will be premiering all over radio shows, etc, this Monday (November 15). His title track, I mean.

Look forward to it!

#15 ♥xoxogui

♥xoxogui

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 07:18 AM

wow that's like really soon! GOSH CAN'T WAIT!!

i wonder if his album will have a rock-ish genre again or it'll be on a different mood altogether. and i think some of the songs are his own work too?

new songs = new MVs = new guest in variety shows to look forward to! YAY TO XIAO GUI! :thumbsup

#16 POGA

POGA

Yo!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:07 AM

Oh, and also. He'll be filming a Birthday Episode on YLBFB this year. It's already been announced (...well, his birthday IS this month, haha).

So yep. He's gonna be appearing as a guest on BFB soon.

#17 ♥xoxogui

♥xoxogui

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 03:23 PM

that's good. about time too :thumbsup

here's a sneak of one of xiao gui's new songs which was released on hit fm. OMG SOUNDS SO GOOOD!!! now i'm so anticipating for his new album and for the rest of the songs!!!! clapclap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6I4SyMcQJU
credits luna3647

he sounds so so so so good!!!

#18 POGA

POGA

Yo!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 07:49 AM

Release date is December 18, 2010.

I couldn't get the title...it seemed somewhat in English...eh. Dunno the album title, unless it's the same as this song title. The song title roughly translates to "Clone" as far as I can tell.

Edit:
Birthday episode will air Sat 11/27, day before his b-day (which is a Sunday, doesn't air new BFB episodes then).

Edited by POGA, 21 November 2010 - 12:07 PM.

#19 POGA

POGA

Yo!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 11:05 AM

Ah....apparently, Xiao Gui will not be releasing an individual album. It'll be a compilation album with labelmates, under the title of Playboyz.

Article here: http://www.cpopacces...mber-group.html
I'll post it once it's transferred to AF

#20 Gacon7809

Gacon7809

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 12:28 AM

is xiao gui the leading actor in Rogue President? I heard it would be air on December......but i cant get any news about that drama =.="

#21 ♥xoxogui

♥xoxogui

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 05:28 AM

hey @Gacon7809, the drama started airing on 3/12/2010.

yes he's one of the lead actors :). the title is: 流氓校长.

so here's the link for the first episode: http://www.tudou.com...t/p/a63393.html

YAY!! FINALLY SOMETHING NEW TO LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY WEEK :thumbsup

#22 Gacon7809

Gacon7809

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:25 AM

hey @Gacon7809, the drama started airing on 3/12/2010.

yes he's one of the lead actors :). the title is: 流氓校长.

so here's the link for the first episode: http://www.tudou.com...t/p/a63393.html

YAY!! FINALLY SOMETHING NEW TO LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY WEEK :thumbsup

thanks for the website!!!!! =D

#23 ct :)

ct :)

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1056 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:36 PM

hi! congrats on part 2! :)

latest MV for Xiao Gui's song 複製人 (Clone)

which is on the Playboyz CD :)

i like it :D

thanks for the information on Xiao Gui's new drama! can't wait to start watching it :)

#24 tvbmad

tvbmad

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 11:13 PM

It appears that Xiao Gui won 2 awards at the MyAstro awards this year!!! ^___^ YAYYYYY~~ hehe ~~ Congratulations to him ^__^ xiao gui is getting the recognition he deserves with all his hard work :D His singing has improved immensely (: And his dancing ;)

some photos and messages he posted on weibo :)

謝謝馬來西亞的你們!我不會懈怠的 Thanks to all fans in Malaysia! I won't forget (?) this
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I really love his song 複製人 :D Ahh gosh, i haven't been here since .. like.. middle of last thread or something where i remember posting once haha..

#25 chuamx

chuamx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:55 PM

hiii

anyone interested to see xiao gui at singapore entertainment awards 2011 at singapore indoor stadium on april 2?

i have 3 standing pit tickets selling at $100 each. its way cheaper than the original price.

standing pit is closest to the stage. can see ur idol up close. support him:D

sms me at 91503846 anytime frm now:D

rgds

#26 tvbmad

tvbmad

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:00 PM

anyone interested to see xiao gui at singapore entertainment awards 2011 at singapore indoor stadium on april 2?

i have 3 standing pit tickets selling at $100 each. its way cheaper than the original price.

standing pit is closest to the stage. can see ur idol up close. support him:D

omgggg~~ wanntttt >O< ahh it's a shame i don't live anywhere near singapore or else i would go -_-
hmm.. wonder if xiao gui will be performing there ^__^ singinggg? hehe
hopefully there'll be clips on youtube of it later ;D

#27 lilthuggie

lilthuggie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:55 AM

credit: Fionarainie05 @ YT

^Love the little bit about Mama Yang reacting to the sight of Xiao Gui in the script, on top of a kiss scene as well .. hahaha, very adorable ..

clapclap ... my little fandom girls' wish has finally been granted: Rainie and Xiao Gui in a drama together!!! So happy that he is in this with her ... CAN'T wait to see the results! I was a bit :blink: when I heard he was participating in the drama since he's filming the other series with JR and Michelle Chen. I didn't know he enough time to do it, but who cares really, since he gets to collaborate with Rainie ... :thumbsup

LOVING '複製人' .. sorrie, been away from the Xiao Gui love for a while ... Also looks like congrats are in order for Xiao Gui! Way to see his hard work getting the recognition and love he deserves!!! Add oil!

#28 tvbmad

tvbmad

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 12:08 AM

ahhhhhh, yayyyy~~ thanks lilthuggie for sharing that video about xiao gui and rainie's new drama together ^__^ i've wanted them to be in a drama together for a while too hehee especially after show and rainie acted in hi my sweetheart, i wondered how xiao gui would be acting wither her :P

Aww, it's so sweet how they he said "To fall back in love with her, she doesn't need to cut her hair" then awkwardness haha XD

Wonder what the story is about (okay.. it's bound to be a romance.. but wdoner what happens in it hehee) hmm.. i think i want xiao gui to play a funny loveable character rather than a playboy :) what do you think?

#29 lilthuggie

lilthuggie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 07:49 AM

ahhhhhh, yayyyy~~ thanks lilthuggie for sharing that video about xiao gui and rainie's new drama together ^__^ i've wanted them to be in a drama together for a while too hehee especially after show and rainie acted in hi my sweetheart, i wondered how xiao gui would be acting wither her :P

Aww, it's so sweet how they he said "To fall back in love with her, she doesn't need to cut her hair" then awkwardness haha XD

Wonder what the story is about (okay.. it's bound to be a romance.. but wdoner what happens in it hehee) hmm.. i think i want xiao gui to play a funny loveable character rather than a playboy :) what do you think?

I know! I loved how he reacted to that .. totally made the rest of the questions awkward! hahaha, but its so true and shows what kind of guy Xiao Gui is. There are previews out and we don't have to worry about Xiao Gui playing a playboy, that will be fulfilled by Kingone. I'm hoping Xiao Gui plays a character where Rainie thought he was "the one" who got away ... hahaha. There was a cute comment on the Rainie thread ... about how the other male leads are men who can never win Rainie's heart, Xiao Gui in real life, and Kingone on screen. Made me giggle when I read that, but in all honesty, I'm just looking forward to the collaboration, regardless of what type character he plays. I'm really interested in seeing what type of chemistry will come about. I wonder how many episodes he is going to be in .. :unsure:

#30 tvbmad

tvbmad

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 03:35 PM

I know! I loved how he reacted to that .. totally made the rest of the questions awkward! hahaha, but its so true and shows what kind of guy Xiao Gui is. There are previews out and we don't have to worry about Xiao Gui playing a playboy, that will be fulfilled by Kingone. I'm hoping Xiao Gui plays a character where Rainie thought he was "the one" who got away ... hahaha. There was a cute comment on the Rainie thread ... about how the other male leads are men who can never win Rainie's heart, Xiao Gui in real life, and Kingone on screen. Made me giggle when I read that, but in all honesty, I'm just looking forward to the collaboration, regardless of what type character he plays. I'm really interested in seeing what type of chemistry will come about. I wonder how many episodes he is going to be in .. :unsure:

Oooh, previews~~ I'll find some and watch them later ;P I wonder what kind of character Rainie will play to have both those guys falling in love with her ;) Hmm, i agree, i'd still watch the drama even if Xiao Gui was a playboy~~ it'd also be interesting to see him act as a more serious, deep thinking character 'cos that'll bring out his acting skills ^__^ Aww, i hope he's in all the episodes >< Even if that does mean less screentime towards the end.. but.. - - wanna see him more!

小鬼黃鴻升:謝謝新加坡的朋友 鬼迷新竅的朋友 我們一起努力!
Xiao Gui's Weibo: Thanks to all the friends and fans in Singapore, let's work hard together!
Posted Image
~congrats for gaining two more awards!!!

#31 Gacon7809

Gacon7809

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 01:59 AM

wow congratz xiao gui for winning the most popular artiste award!He won 2 award? I thought it was only 1...
But wow i actually can't belived that he won that award cuz show luo was in that category too....

#32 michelleex3

michelleex3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:30 AM

personally, im not a rainie fan nor am i a rainie-show fan. so im glad he's in this drama. finally all those rumours bout them are going away. (i hope)
i totally ship xiao gui - rainie and xiao zhu - hudie.
SO GLAD HE'S GETTING RECOGNIZED
:D

#33 tvbmad

tvbmad

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:20 PM

xiao gui's drama with rainie will be released april 17th ^__^ (i think... according to news on rainies thread :P cba to repost atm..)

wow congratz xiao gui for winning the most popular artiste award!He won 2 award? I thought it was only 1...
But wow i actually can't belived that he won that award cuz show luo was in that category too....

yeppp 2 awards ^__^ well.. looking at the photos he's posted it appears to be 4 lol but i dunno what they're for >< and wowww~~ beating xiao zhu XD congratsssss ^__^ definately moving out of show's shadow more and more and getting better recognised!!

personally, im not a rainie fan nor am i a rainie-show fan. so im glad he's in this drama. finally all those rumours bout them are going away. (i hope)
i totally ship xiao gui - rainie and xiao zhu - hudie.
SO GLAD HE'S GETTING RECOGNIZED
:D

hiiiiyaaa ^__^ yepp xiao gui and rainie are such a cute couple :P too bad they broke up before = = but still hope? XD so you're looking forward to watching this right? :D

#34 Gacon7809

Gacon7809

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:35 AM

xiao gui's drama with rainie will be released april 17th ^__^ (i think... according to news on rainies thread :P cba to repost atm..)

yeppp 2 awards ^__^ well.. looking at the photos he's posted it appears to be 4 lol but i dunno what they're for >< and wowww~~ beating xiao zhu XD congratsssss ^__^ definately moving out of show's shadow more and more and getting better recognised!!

Agree,he's getting more recognized!! i used to be show luo's fans but then i started to like xiao gui more!!!

#35 tvbmad

tvbmad

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:43 PM

Agree,he's getting more recognized!! i used to be show luo's fans but then i started to like xiao gui more!!!

ohhh :) so why do you like xiao gui? what made you like him more than xiao zhu? for me, i was more biased towards xiao gui first hehe ^__^ saw him in MIT first ~ didn't really pay much attention to them on 100% entertainment (or watch it actually :S) until afterwards ^_^ Have you seen the clip of him dancing to show's 'Only you' where he won that dance competition (after all those years!!)?

#36 Ann__x

Ann__x

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 01:00 AM

Just so that everyone is clear though, this new drama with Rainie started filming at the beginning of this year, while Xiao Gui only joined the cast in early March, therefore he will only be in the second half of the drama! The drama itself will begin airing on the 17th of April, but Xiao Gui won't be in it till ages! He's not the lead in this drama, unfortunately!
However, he is also just after finishing filming another drama called 《珍爱百分百》, where he plays the lead role! But the lead female isn't Rainie in this drama!
I really hope that someday Alien and Rainie will star in a drama whereby they both play the lead male and female roles! I just love that couple so much!
But at least Alien and Rainie will have kissing scenes in this drama though! I'm still really looking forward to this drama!;)

And yeah, Xiao Gui won 4 awards in this last week, 2 in Malaysia and 2 in Singapore!
The best award that he has won though has got to be the "Most Popular Male Artist" in Singapore, as he was against really famous artist like Show Luo, Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Andy Liu, Xiao Jin Teng etc.
He also got the best scream from the crowd on the night of the event too! ;)

GO XIAO GUI !!!

#37 Gacon7809

Gacon7809

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:07 AM

ohhh :) so why do you like xiao gui? what made you like him more than xiao zhu? for me, i was more biased towards xiao gui first hehe ^__^ saw him in MIT first ~ didn't really pay much attention to them on 100% entertainment (or watch it actually :S) until afterwards ^_^ Have you seen the clip of him dancing to show's 'Only you' where he won that dance competition (after all those years!!)?

well at first, i like rainie but then after i know that xiao gui was rainie's ex-bf,i started to notice him i even started to search news/mv about him and kinda like him (especially his dimples). In 2011,i started to like xiao gui more and not interested in xiao zhu anymore (cuz i think xiao zhu was a bit showing off (muscles) because he's popular now). well,anyway,yahh and i even made a fan site of xiao gui (its not done yet).

I HOPE THIS FORUM WOULD BE MORE ACTIVE SOON! JIA YOU,XIAO GUI!

Edited by Gacon7809, 06 April 2011 - 03:09 AM.

#38 HHS4ever

HHS4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:52 AM

Posted Image

Which one do you think xiao gui look good with?

#39 michelleex3

michelleex3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:51 PM

hiiiiyaaa ^__^ yepp xiao gui and rainie are such a cute couple :P too bad they broke up before = = but still hope? XD so you're looking forward to watching this right? :D

OF COURSE. i wouldnt miss it for the world. rainie and xiao gui really make a sweet couple, even though they broke up. but i like to think of it as distance problem. it is. isnt it? they didnt have any, like relationship problems, it was cos of their jobs (well rainie's anw)
anyway, overall, xiao gui is still rainie's best partner (after all, they WAS tgt before). now let's stop all this rainie-show crap.

http://image.beyluxe.com/pictures/b9ba301942d16e6e06d50f5339e22c94.jpg

Which one do you think xiao gui look good with?

2 for a cute picture
3 for total hotness LOL

but i would choose 2. there's already too many hot artists, there's not much cute ones. especially ones with dimples. ;)

i liked xiao zhu first. cos i watched corner of love. that led to me 100% entertainment. xiao gui. corner of love again (cos i realised xiao gui was in it). pi li mit. rouge president. xiao gui's new show. (idk the name, de jiang de shi) XIAO GUI'S TOTAL FAN. <3

favourite idols: xiao zhu, xiao gui and hudie (very obvious, imma fan of 100% entertainment)

Edited by ~*~Marz~*~, 29 May 2011 - 07:42 PM.
Removed img tags when quoting please. Thankz.

#40 HHS4ever

HHS4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 05:42 PM

Posted Image

he should smile more when taking pictures!

my favorite idol :
1. Xiao Gui
2. Rainie Yang
3. Wu chun

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alien hung, huang hong sheng

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users