AF needs funding again

Photo
* * * * - 31 votes

Wu Zun (吳吉尊) ❥ Ella Chen (陳嘉樺) .::PART 12::.

ella chen wu chun chunella zunhua

• Please log in to reply
1261 replies to this topic

#81 miralocco

miralocco

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 07:22 PM

HYE ANGELS :tricky: :tricky: OMG.. i wanna join the party~~~ since Kak Leen and Sis Leslie are back~! Hehehe XD

starburn , omg.. seriously ~hahaha.. thanks a lot for bringing such goodies here.. really our saviour!! clapclap clapclap feels like singing clap by teen top now. LOL. i've said so much already in cefc so i dont know what should i comment here, since angels said it all already haha~ but still.. sexy?? ella?? the reason is so irrelevant some more.. because she dares to wear revealing clothes >:) and because she let him touched her breasts ? hahaha aiyoooo~ mister mister.. oh please.. lame excuses you have there you know.. and your latest goodies too~ about his reactions toward the CE fans.. hahaha undeniable.. he really appreciates us angels!

Betty baby , hahaha yup~~ he just cant control himself already right? haha rabbit rabbit.. like you say, cant wait for the word rabbit to appear in his blog XD haha dui hor~ he's 31 leyh.. kekeke. and baby, thanks for your new artwork of CE sleeping together. i swear it looked darn reall!! hahaha.. *saved* =P

Kak Leen , akaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk~! :pleh :pleh i just want to scream that out XD miss you so muchhh!!!!! glad that you're back here hehe =P

Sis Leslie , omo you're here tooooo~! heheheee XD *winks* i love this one , "Wu Ji Zun, you should have been promoting your new drama why are you saying things you shouldn't be saying!" hahahahahahaa.. what to do.. i wont blame him, since i can see he's trying so hard to be in mood for his new drama, and preparing for promotion, tour and stuffs, but still, once in a while, man tend to slip and can be out of control too =P hahaha. pity our hero. and sis, just be strong okay.. hehehe let all those insecures rockin in their own way, and keep our home alive. i cant promise i will be here everyday but i'll try since my dearest already here. hehehee miss you so muchhhh~!

Mizuki Jie , hehehehe~~~~~ i'm here i'm here XD

*edit*

congrats for the new page~~~~ clapclap clapclap

Edited by miralocco, 02 October 2010 - 07:23 PM.

#82 zunhua1810

zunhua1810

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 04:35 AM

May, hehehe, yeah, I am still so alive and kicking so hard OTHERS might be scared of me. Hehehe. That's why I tried to rest for a while I promised someone I will be a good girl already. Hehehe. But who can ever resist CE? Miss miss miss miss miss you so much too. But I'm still updated through Weibo and CEFC that no matter how busy I am I won't last a day without my CE daily dose!

One thing fans are yying about before is that Jiro's account is a cover-up of Chun because Ella immediately found out he joined! Hehehe. Now, Chun is using both Jiro and Aaron's account, I pity the boys. Hehehe. Ella has been posting in Weibo for a couple of days before she learned about her son's account and then after that they started communicating.

And you know what, after her "slip" about the "birthday" cake, Aaron tried to reply again asking her "please tell us what to eat..." but she refused to answer anymore. Hehehe. Maybe she realized she said something more than what she was expected.

Lil Sis Mira, here! Hehehe. I finally managed to post something after a long while. Well, CE is the best example of THE REAL THING SHOWS NO MATTER HOW SOMEONE TRIES TO HIDE IT!

That's why I can't imagine myself not believing in them. Their admission is all we need.

Look at this video from australia, Ella's B&R is shouting loud and clear... credit to the uploader... Mariane
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2Drjsw1-mY

Something I found funny in one of Chun's statements I hope someone can translate.... here it goes...(I think he mentioned about washing the dishes?
@小柔yau:2010-10-02新報 吳尊「無飯女友」只識洗碗---他不介意,皆因他愛下廚給另一半吃,對方只需負責洗碗。

Here is Ella, washing the dishes in her house...
Posted Image

Cute cute cute scan, look at Chun taking a picture of Ella, hehehe, it is so sweet... and it is a Behind The Scene shot! Unlike some where in the media is in front of them...
Posted Image

Edited by zunhua1810, 03 October 2010 - 07:40 AM.

#83 mizuki1121

mizuki1121

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 07:51 AM

CE Angels~ aww..sorry,still busy..just a short post!

leen~ "CE loves you" is really a magical spell for Chun! He can't help but react instantly..lol..the fan not only felt his tight grip while shaking hands but saw his eyes shining..lol..I definitely wanna say CE loves you if I have a chance and wanna see his reaction when I say the spell..lol..
aww..his big day is coming soon! can't wait to know what CE will do on that day or around day in Brunei or Taiwan!

BTW, thanks for sharing the pic Chun's cute smile love his smile,too~ yep, his pose looks so familiar but this is the only pic I've found Ella doing the same pose so far.. I'm sure there are another pics of CE copycats:D

Posted Image
credit: original uploader

lieann~ ooh, you are here! You're here! ooh, that's why you kept distance away from here. yeah, there's the rumor about his drama again. I think it's still a rumor..Thanks for sharing the pics Ella with the suspicious cake and the convo between Ella and Aaron(=Chunnie?)..lol..Also the clip from shE in Australia concert! yep, B&R is standing out! Really,Seeing is Believing! B&R is a magical stuff which never fails to make CE Angels happy!

mira~ ooh, you are also here! ..lol..haha..we are celebrating Chun's responses to CE fans in the session recently..lol..you can join the party, of course but you should come earlier next time, ok?*wink at your avie:P*

BTW, congrats on new page!

Edited by mizuki1121, 03 October 2010 - 07:58 AM.

#84 miralocco

miralocco

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 12:25 PM

HELLO HELLO! Where's everyone? Organizing party without me? :unsure: :unsure:

Sis Leslie , Hahahahaha! i cant help but laughing so hard reading your post. Chun made us high AGAIN! he just cant control himself already. and now about washing the dishes? aiyohh, he had been saying things like this way from before already. saying his other half doesnt need to be one who's expertise in cooking since he can do the cooking part! hahaha, and now Ella's pic doing the dishes came out from nowhere. lol~~ our couple seriously were teasing us! :tricky: :tricky: wanna share the translations for chun's comment shared by Sis Leslie ,

he said that if his girlfriend doesn't know how to cook it is ok he will cook for her. She just need to help up on washing the dishes.

--quote from Sis Pia of CEFC

hahaha.. he's so consistent in what she had been saying about his other half right? :thumbsup WAY TO GO MISTER!

and ohh, about the mag scan picture too, yup, he's taking pictures of her. he admired her so much! but well, maybe at that time it's sort of senior-junior kind of admiration, haha, but now...... HEHEHEHEHEHE

Mizuki Jie , hahaha thanks for sharing ella's cute picture.. really similar to chun laa~! hahaha, copycat copycat.. :loool: i'll make sure i'll come in a bit earlier after this. *wink at my avvie too* =P

just for fun.. was browsing thru old folders of CE and stumbled up S.H.E picture.. and make me giggled like mad. is this what he meant by she dares to wear revealing clothes? :loool: :loool:

Spoiler

even in S.H.E, she's always the one who didnt wear revealing clothes. oh oh mister.. you owe us more EXPLAINATION :harhar

#85 Peppermint_618

Peppermint_618

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 12:41 AM

Where in the world is Ella?!! I miss her so much and there's no news of her and she hasn't posted anything in her weibo. Did she go to Brunei for Chun's birthday or is she helping him prepare. Goodness, appear Ella! I miss you so much! The past previous years I know that CE usually disappear around Ella's birthday. How about during Chun's birthday? Has there been any account of them disappearing during Chun's birthday?

#86 zunhua1810

zunhua1810

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 01:45 AM

Pepper, her fans in Weibo are getting crazy where is Ella. Except for one blogger who apparently saw her watching a movie (without proof, without vivid descriptions of where and when did she see Ella) nobody has seen her. Her sisters have pictures together but no Ella. Ella's fans are worried and crazy while CE angels have been yying already if she went to Brunei ahead of Chun to avoid suspicions. All I know is that she was spotted with her friend preparing for her wedding, then another one is when they had dinner, but nothing anymore. After they guested in Jiang Hui's concert, and Chun returned to Taiwan, no Ella anymore.

If I'm not mistaken CE angels in Weibo have a bet if ever Ella will still be missing until the 10th, then we know where she is. I just don't understand their bet if they will not use Weibo for a day if it happened. (I don't know if she'll watch her groupmate's show..)

This is something like what happened after her Taipei concert. Nobody saw her even her shadow. When usually during her vacations in Pingtung and in Japan, there are bloggers who can see her.

Except for someone who saw her in Shanghai before... where Chun was filming his drama.

They disappeared during Ella's birthday, but during Chun's, well, I know something but no proof if it really happened. What I know is that the post had been deleted right away after it was posted. It happened during the Meng Niu concert in Hangzhou last 2008. I won't elaborate because it might not be allowed to be said but it happened the night before their concert. Then during the concert, both CE were so high. Ella needed a medicine to calm down and Chun was absent minded he needed a medicine too. Hahaha...Chun even went to imitate Ella's dance and both of them chanted "I Love You" repeatedly during the finale. Listen, only CE chanted I Love You, without their groupmates!

-edit-
Just now, news came out that Ella went to Japan to support her friend's golf competition.

Edited by zunhua1810, 04 October 2010 - 02:27 AM.

#87 miralocco

miralocco

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:28 AM

They disappeared during Ella's birthday, but during Chun's, well, I know something but no proof if it really happened. What I know is that the post had been deleted right away after it was posted. It happened during the Meng Niu concert in Hangzhou last 2008. I won't elaborate because it might not be allowed to be said but it happened the night before their concert. Then during the concert, both CE were so high. Ella needed a medicine to calm down and Chun was absent minded he needed a medicine too. Hahaha...Chun even went to imitate Ella's dance and both of them chanted "I Love You" repeatedly during the finale. Listen, only CE chanted I Love You, without their groupmates!

hehe.. cant help but posting.. i think most of angels know about this so important event happening right before chun's birthday =P yet we still need to protect the info in case of CE.. hehe. but still.. cant help but to giggle whenever i remember about it :tricky: :tricky: and ohhh.. she's in Japan now? aiyoh.. i'm only starting to jumping that the possibilities for her to be in brunei is a bit higher and news came out she's in Japan :unsure: it's okay la, just wait and see what'll happen as 10th oct is approaching....

so basically.. this is what happens.. both of them really need medicine to calm down since they're both SO HIGH.. :loool:

Posted Image

his naughty look will always there when she's around :tricky: :tricky:

Posted Image

and pic of them celebrating his birthday...

Posted Image

really missed those moments~ hoping for something extraordinary on his 31st birthday..

#88 zunhua1810

zunhua1810

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:08 AM

Mira! So love the pictures you posted! Yes, she went to Japan for a few days for her friend but I heard that Nini, the Golf Champ/Ella's friend has already came home to Taiwan so most prob Ella is already home as well. That is, if she did go home. She can still stay in Japan or she can go straight to Brunei. Hehehe. As I also heard that Chun already left to go there yesterday after his birthday celebration!

This is a message from her Da Jie:
Spoiler

I think she said Ella can't update because she's somewhere in Antartic/Arctic but she misses us. Why not update, Baobei? Afraid that we can trace where you are? During her vacation in Japan, even when she went to Hualien, she can post pictures, meaning, she's not hiding. Even when she went home to Pingtung. This is happening again, like when she went missing during her birthday week, before she went to US. Though someone spotted her in Shanghai where Chun was!

I can't wait for someone to see her in Brunei, hehehehe... (Oh and by the way, there is a blog in Weibo I don't know if it's reliable or not because the fan seems insane, but she said she saw Ella watching a movie. The question is where? And when? Because the blogger hails from Hong Kong! As I can remember, Chun came from Hong Kong!)

Chun said in one of his interviews that he might do a movie before the year ends and the drama would be done next year. So it's possible that we still have the chance for a CE reunion and the rumors of him doing a drama with a korean is false.

He had a birthday celebration yesterday and according to a CE angel, here is what happened: (I tried translating it thru the OL trans but it got me more confused, but it is about Chun, CE angels, and Zhuan Shu Tian Shi/My Personal Angel!)
Spoiler

#89 mizuki1121

mizuki1121

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 07:36 AM

OMG! Ella was here in Japan! Yep, according to the news, the site where the golf competition was held was not too far from my place even though it finished on Oct. 3 already. Had known that, I could've been there and seen Ella in person as gallery..aww...I missed a big chance! I could have asked her about Chun and could have said that magical spell "CE Loves You!"! What would her reaction be? ..lol.. anyway, yep, I also yy Ella flew to Brunei from Japan via Taipei, KL or Singapore since there's no direct flights to Brunei from JP! aww..CE are now together for Chun's b/d?!

BTW, wanna join lieann and mira~! can't help but reminds me of the time CE Angels were sooo high in shE & FRH MN concert in Oct. 2008 when I joined here. love many interactions there, anyway, this is one of my fav. clips from the concert tour. CE chanting the magical word "Wo ai ni" non-stop!

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPELwgi1WXE"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=kPELwgi1WXE[/url]
credit:natesen215

*edit*

kyaaa~ just realized today is my second anniversary to join here! Congrats me! My love and faith in CE has never gotten old Posted Image even though I'm getting old..Posted Image ..CE, I LOVE YOU!!

Edited by mizuki1121, 05 October 2010 - 07:47 AM.

#90 zygnet

zygnet

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 08:19 AM

"I, zygnet , do solemnly declare that I am one of CE fanatics and nothing in the world could give me doubts about CE. Anyone who dismisses CE's interactions will deserve a good kicking by me"

GOSH! It's been a long time since I last commented here. +o+ and I so miss everyone. Mizuki jie, do you still remember me? :D KYAA. CE's going stronger and stronger as days pass by. <3 10.10.10 is just 5 days from now. Happy Birthday, Chunnie
. ^^

Btw, I heard Chunnie's gonna have a movie with Han Geng (Super Junior Member). Is it true ? :D I forgot where I heard it. And also, I heard they are two of the possible members of the Chinese version of F4. Wooh! (claps) I'll be happy if they will be. Haha.

And oh yeah, Chun and Goo Hye Sun will have a drama right? ^^ OMG! Chunnie's so busy~ :)) but good luck to him. I know he can do it. But still, I'm still hoping for another CE drama. <3

Edited by zygnet, 05 October 2010 - 08:26 AM.

#91 miralocco

miralocco

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 01:13 PM

Huhu.. SAD AGAIN :down :down the drama seems to be confirmed already.. since the news came out. haihhhhh!

Sis Leslie , omg sis.. haha so many new infos lah! it's good that you joined Weibo since from there you can get so many infos. haha. i'm so so happy. cant help but to yy so many things. ella cant update? she's in antartic/arctic? lol. why in the world did she went there? haha.. antartic = brunei? :pleh :pleh hahaha.. she's just leaving so much rooms for us to yy again.. baobei oh baobei.. where are you.. keke >:) the blogger saw her watching a movie? in HK? haha.. since chun's from HK too, so..... hahaha. okay i'll stop my wild imagination here. emmm.. the rumours of the drama with that korean is true after all la sis.. :blink: haha i'm trying for OL trans too but the trans seems upside down. but then it was like chun's requesting for exclusive shot of him and baobei in zuan shu tian shi MV. lol~ just wait for the proper trans la :tricky:

Mizuki Jie , omg.. the golf place was nearby your place??? it's okay la.. haha really high thinking she's now in brunei =P just wait for her next weibo update.. if she's missing until around his birthday date.. then we know where she's 'hiding' herself :tricky: ehehehe, thanks for sharing the chanting clip! who can forget the chanting clips when only both of them saying those magical words? haha.. whoaaa, your 2nd anniversary being one of angels already? i dont remember the exact date i'm joining but jan 2011 will be my 2nd anniversary. lol~ such a newbie i am XD

zygnet , hye there~ welcome back. and replying about chinese version of meteor garden.. the chinese version pushed thru already. yup hangeng's was said to be one of the F4 but he had to reject the role since he's busy at that time. huhu.. the chinese version was meteor shower if i'm not mistaken and already aired. and yup.. they will both be in AB.

Edited by miralocco, 05 October 2010 - 01:15 PM.

#92 starburn

starburn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:23 AM

Hello zygnet! Welcome:D Though I haven't seen u here before.. heheee :thumbsup

Btw, someone spotted ella at japan yesterday still..And they posted pictures on Facebook. I can't seem to access though, it seems the person restricted his and her privacy status. Sigh. Well, I hope ella's going to Brunei to give chun a surprise or at least celebrate with him his bday. Really pinning hope on that.

Yeah, although I'm a fan on the manga Zettai Kareshi(Absolute Boyfriend), but, the director should have chosen Ella instead of Goohyesun!!! :loool: Hahaa...

So much for YY'ing..but angels!!! Let's countdown to his bday :))) :yeah

#93 miralocco

miralocco

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:50 PM

dropping by to share another LOVELY goodies happen during his birthday celebration. hehe :tricky: :tricky:

courtesy of Sis Pia of CEFC,

Aside from Chun asking for the ZSTS MV, he is also wearing the shoes he designed that he got when they both went to the Nike event last year!]

i'm sure we all remembered the nike event when both of them popped up together last year.. hehe..

Posted Image

this is his birthday celebration :thumbsup

Posted Image

oooppps~! and the angels been happily yying about his latest message too. hehehe~

Posted Image

Angel with no s, i dont care if it's just typo or whatever, BUT! haha.. i think he intended to spell it that way. he's like referring to one very important and special person in his heart. and cough, we know who it is clapclap clapclap

Edited by miralocco, 06 October 2010 - 01:53 PM.

#94 zygnet

zygnet

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 02:48 PM

miralocco: Really? Aww. So sad that Han Geng has to reject it. I would love to see him there. Anyways, it's already airing? I just knew now. :)) I'm happy though that Chunnie's gonna work with one of Korea's best actresses. Horray for Chunnie! :)

Spoiler

starburn: Thanks for the warm welcome. ^^ Oh, I've been here...hmmm...in Part 10 I guess? :)) Anyway, I totally agree with you. I'll love the drama more if they choose Ella instead of Goo Hye Sun. :)) But she's okay to me. It's just that, CE's chemistry is way stronger and it's been a very long time since Hana Kimi. I want to see them together again in a drama.

Spoiler

#95 starburn

starburn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:51 PM

Angels, just to share what chun mentioned at his bday party yst, :iloveyou:

from the video, you may click under the spoiler :)
Spoiler

Though, there're no subs, but, in a summary, he mentioned about his type of girl (from 2:02) LOL @ his expression!!
1. a simple girl, and not complicated. because i don't kinda like those..
2 the girl don't have to doll up herself so much
And then, the reporter asked what does he mean by complicated? Who is that kinda girl? Give an example in the entertainment biz maybe??(quite buzzy noise though so i derive it's somehow like that that linked to his answer below)

Chun kinda ponder knowing he shouldn't offend anyone..so he said,
"but to pick someone from entertainment biz is kinda tough to say,(though i don't know what were the reporters asking but...TSKTSK, why mention if she's a celebrity), because... I like the type of girl is someone who doesn't doll up So much(ella?? ^_^) And as a celebrity, you may have to care about your outlook. But maybe she doesn't care about her outlook when she is at her real self. But this is the type that you have to know the girl, then you know who she really is. So, the type of girl I like is someone who goes according to her style, and very responsible!!!" <--dont you find this whole part is so fishy? heehee.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ...all of that it's so Ella. Chun, do you mean it's her? I really hope so! :thumbsup :loool:

Edited by starburn, 06 October 2010 - 05:53 PM.

#96 ~Betty~

~Betty~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 06:53 PM

I'm sorry for not replying anything in here for days!!! Will be back to reply individuals!!!

starburn, omggggggg!!! I'm so high right now! I love you so much for contributing so fast!!! My heart is now like beating crazily and my mind is nowhere but CE getting married soon! He's totally talking about ELLA lah! Who else fit this category! And his eyeballs keep rolling here and there additional with his fishy smile when talking!!! Kyaaaaa! You know, he mentioned 'Ke Neng Shi Di Xia Bu Hui', which means "But maybe she doesn't care about her outlook when she is at her real self." He's as if talking about someone in the entertainment world when she is in her real self or private... someone that he is SO CLOSE with. And Ella don't really make up right? She doesn't care about how she looks right? Her style? She is responsible? All fits ELLA! Haha! Gosh. I'm so crazy now!

Be back to reply and write more soon!

#97 miralocco

miralocco

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:21 PM

OMG OMG OMG.. :tricky: :tricky: :tricky: i hope our home will be lively again VERY SOOOOOON!

starburn , thanks for the recent goodies.. his description scream out ella's name! haha. his answers were consistent, still, and will remains the same as time goes by. well that cant be helped since ella exists in his life =P i'm not able to play the clip, huhu, tudou doesnt work on me, but then i can imagine his fishy looks when he's talking. i REALLY PITY him for not being able to cover himself up, haha, or is he intending to be caught anyway? :tricky: :tricky: and our ella is nowhere to be track, well let's just hope she'll update by 10th october! HHAHAHAHAHA. 3 days to gooooo.

zygnet , yup, the drama already aired, and it already ended if i'm not mistaken. didnt watch it though. huhu. yup, eventhough frustrated since CE collaboration wont be pushed through, but still i'll support him. at least she's better than the one being rumoured before right? hiks.

Spoiler

angels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *GROUP HUGS*
:hug :hug :hug :hug

#98 mizuki1121

mizuki1121

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 05:33 AM

CE Angels~
Spoiler

mira~ ooh, thanks for sharing Chun's pics and his message here! OMG! He was wearing the shoes! yep, he showed the shoes in the NIKE event where CE visited privately..lol..aww..he said "Dearest Gurdian Angel," OMG! Without "S"!!He intentionally missed "S"!! That's obviously his love message to his Angel, Ella!!!
aww..you don't remember when joined here? I know it was January 4th in 2009. Look at the below part of your avie*wink* ..lol..anyway, yep, Ella's whereabouts, I don't think she is still in Japan. I'm sure Chun knows where she is now..lol..

Mai~ ooh, you are back!!Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image I missed you! Stay here, ok?..yeah, Chun's new drama is confirmed even though SA is not aired yet. aww.. he's super busy with shooting for 3 months. But after that, yep, I still hope CE will have another project together. Who knows in the future?

burn~!! You did it again!! You made me tooo high!! Thanks for the clip and the trans!! yep, he looks serious when mentioned about his ideal girl there.
It's so touching Chun's criteria about his girl has never changed for over 4 years! He has only one girl in his mind, so repeatedly saying like simple, unpretentious, responsible..

1. a simple girl, and not complicated. because i don't kinda like those..
2 the girl don't have to doll up herself so much
3.as a celebrity, you may have to care about your outlook. But maybe she doesn't care about her outlook when she is at her real self. But this is the type that you have to know the girl, then you know who she really is. So, the type of girl I like is someone who goes according to her style, and very responsible!!!

Edited by mizuki1121, 07 October 2010 - 05:41 AM.

#99 sWeEt_sAm1411

sWeEt_sAm1411

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:01 AM

CONGRATULATIONS on PART 12 of our XIN WO!!!

kkkkkyyyaaaa..... I super MISS this Thread!!! momzy, tita rubz, marika, mira, k8ie, betty, mimsy, leslie, myinfan26, mariane, annella, smile, alex10, evegirl, dewberry, jo, val jie and to other CE angels~
I MISS YOU GUYS!!!

"I,sWeEt_sAm1411, do solemnly declare that I am one of CE fanatics and nothing in the world could give me doubts about CE. Anyone who dismisses CE's interactions will deserve a good kicking by me"

I super miss posting in this thread!! whhaaa.... :noclue :noclue :noclue :noclue :noclue :noclue :noclue :noclue :noclue :noclue 100x more!! I'm sorry for being MIA!! been busy with my career!! i want t earn more so that i could go to TAIWAN and meet them personally, but 1st i got to have a stable job and money~ so pardon me for being MIA!! but im here~ and i will support CE all through out my life!!! until the day I die!!! I super solemnly swear!!!

Thanks CE angels for bringing us at this part.. it really proves how much CE touched our lives and made our lives better!!
Jia you CE ANGELS~ :yeah

and i can't wait for this to become real!! =D
Posted Image

sorry~ a bit busy~ will reply later!! Jia You!!

Edited by sWeEt_sAm1411, 07 October 2010 - 06:48 AM.

#100 Peppermint_618

Peppermint_618

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:56 AM

Yay I'm officially a member now! Finally after months of hard work but rest assure that I will keep posting and try my best to get our thread active and will try not to be lazy about posting. Hopefully I'll never get demoted again, once is hard enough.

So Chun gave another Ella hint for his birthday! Yay good for him and my wish came true. I wanted to have him mention Ella for his birthday but too bad it was indirectly however mentioning it at all is good enough.
So he's going to be in Absolute Boyfriend? Interesting, his body is even more muscular than Hayami so I know he will fit the character really well. However I'm really bummed that Ella isn't playing Riko, that's why I'm hoping for the ending to be the same as the Japanese version. Ella have some similarities like Aibu Saki like her round face and her hair is short too so I think she would suit the character more. Just my opinion though (not trying to hate).
I'm also getting a bit impatient with Ella's movie gig, what are they doing? Did they just forget our Ella? I really hope the movie will start going on soon and that Ella's filming experience is a better one with no stress at all and no somatic illnesses or staff people maligning her.

Leslie: Thanks for your feedback. I enjoy the news that you brought about Ella supporting her friend Yani at her gold tournament. Ella is such an angel.Ella's friend is having a wedding? Is it Selina probably not or else they would directly say it is Selina that ELla was accompanying. Then she went with a particular friend to visit Yani too? Who are these mysterious people? Then ELla in the Arctic, that's absurd but I think her Da Jie is prolly just joking around. I somehow think that she went to Japan so that she can sneak to Brunei.

#101 zygnet

zygnet

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:32 AM

starburn: OMG!! OMG!!! It's absolutely ELLA who he's talking about!!! KYAAA!! Damn! I love the way how Chun shows his very very big love for Ella. Kyaa! No matter how hard he tries not to show it, still, he just can't stop thinking or talking about her!! KYAA!! Thanks for sharing that super duper good news!!!

miralocco: Oh. It ended already? O_O I just knew it already aired and now, I knew it ended already? HAHA! Silly me. Anyways, yeah. I think Hye Sun fits the role more. WOOH! I can't wait for it to start!!

Spoiler

Mizuki jie: KYAA!! JIE!!! :hug :hug :hug I miss you soooooo muuuuccchhhh!!! YES!! I'll stay here. :)) I won't leave. *ties myself to CEAF*. HAHA! I'm so happy that Chunnie's having a lot of projects recently!!! But I'll be happier if Ella's a part of even just one of his projects. <3 I wanna see them act on a drama again!! I so miss them!!

Edited by zygnet, 07 October 2010 - 09:34 AM.

#102 smile

smile

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 03:28 PM

Hello CE Angels!

I've been lurking around for a long time but was not posting anything just to avoid the despamming sessions.

Okay, the thread is alive again because of the upcoming 10.10.2010!

A lot of things have been happening these past few weeks.

During the SA farewell party, about the issue of the two lead stars taking a bath together, which reminded Chun about him and Ella disappearing during HK, decided to jokingly answer the media about the issue. Rainie was too smart so she chop in and went with the flow. What a cupid! I guess she had an idea that Chun somehow is pertaining to Ella during the interview.

The basketball themed party. Not only this party reminds me of Zen Me Ban MV of CE, we get to find out about ZSTS and Nike trainer shoes thing that made us go crazy!

And Aaron's mischievous kiss to Chun tells us that he's doing the job as a CE cupid, aside from posting Chun's sleeping picture.

And Chun's so-called public love note/letter to Ella made our world shake! The reason why Chun is not suppose to have a Weibo account because that would make his hints more exposed. So I guess him having a blog on Fahrenciti is better because only special people like us can understand what he was trying to say.

Leslie: The mag scan that you posted is very interesting! It's like never-before-seen images and stories. When was that issue? Was that posted before or is it just new? I think it's better if we can ask someone to translate that scan you posted.

Calling for the Attention of Chun and Ella!

Miss Ella, you hiding yourself by not updating Weibo for the next few days made us really suspicious. Awww... Lun Lun can't talk to you anymore. At least you got Chun with you. And he's going to film Absolute Boyfriend with Hye Sun; are you going to allow Chun to go daring again? Enjoy your vacation with Chunnie!

Chun! Advance happy birthday! You are still as cute and handsome as ever. Chun, I beg you, please with your brother appeal to HIM that all of you should have a concert in Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, Austrailia, Europe and America. We've been dying to you see FRH having a concert. That's my wish. And the rest is yours. Hope that all your wishes will come true. A ninja style of marriage proposal? Oh yeah, Jiro is now catching up with you. He's now muscular.

And also, about the news of you not renewing contract anymore and leaving FRH, please clarify it to us, okay?

Hope you have a great and memorable birthday celebration! We hope to see you and Baobei soon! =)

#103 zunhua1810

zunhua1810

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 02:30 AM

Mizuki! OMG, no direct flights from Japan to Brunei? And then the blogger spotted Ella in Japan going back to Taiwan! Very fishy! Someone already said she's back in Taiwan the day Chun left for Brunei, could their plan be leaving together?

Hehehe, I love their Wo Ai Ni, so high, these two! They have never been this high in the past concerts but for some weird reason, why chant I love the night after the eherm!?

Now I suddenly remember the last concert I think? Before singing I only have feelings for you, FLH sang, right? Then xxE should appear behind them, Chun asked "Who do you have feelings for?" then Ella answered "I only have feelings for you!"

Mira, yes! I am very thankful of Weibo, though not everything I read is something good, there are times that Weibo can make my day bad. Hahaha. But the important thing here is I've learned so much through this. Through Weibo, I got to meet some Chinese CE angels who are the nicest in the world.

They said she's back, but until now she can't update! Why Baobei? Why?

Both she and her jie are defensive in posting that she's alright and we shouldn't look for her because she's somewhere!

Yeah, I think Chun asked for the ZSTS MV and of course they will ask it from the CE angels who attended the celeb. Just too bad, because as I understood, the fan wasn't able to give them the MV.

Honestly I am not too excited with his new project with Korean actress. One, it is not Ella, two, I don't like her, three, he needs to rest for God's sake! But these hints from CE are sooo too good to be true. No projects whatsoever but still continuously on going! That's what you call REAL!

Pepper, no it's not selina. A friend from Weibo said, her friend's name is Rom. They had a dinner for the upcoming wedding, along with the other two, her er jie, chen di, and then the next day I think, she was spotted in a bridal shop with her.

Speaking of wedding, Ah Ken is getting married already. So the break up rumors before of him and er jie were true after all. It is just so surreal that he's still okay with Ella. I guess during the Nike event, they have already broken up already but Ella and Ken's relationship is still good.

Fans have been discussing if it's possible for Ella to attend the wedding because their relationship is still alright. Kinda strange because she's the ex-girlfriend's sister but it would be good, Chun would surely be there, perhaps they would become each other's dates in the wedding!

Smile, I think the mag scan was around 2007 or something? During their Hana Kimi promos?

Hana Kimi Hana Kimi, to be frank I have no idea it wasn't shown yet in Mainland. According to the posts in Weibo including Jiro himself who is dubbing again for Hana Kimi, it will be shown soon! I hope CE can promote!

Edited by zunhua1810, 08 October 2010 - 02:36 AM.

#104 mizuki1121

mizuki1121

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 05:52 AM

lieann~ aww..sorry, my bad! ok, make it clear.. I must say there is no direct flights to Brunei from Tokyo Narita airport where Ella must have been since it's the nearest airport to the golf competition site, but correctly to say,there's one direct flight at Osaka Kansai airport. OMG! Someone saw her going back to Taiwan?! Where did the blogger see her? Anyway, CE is now together in Brunei?!..lol..I do hope so!

yep, I remember,too~! Ella answered Chun "I only have feelings for you"!!..lol..

Thanks for sharing the tidbit! aww..they broke up?! I never knew that! Then,when will Ah Ken's wedding? or it's done already? CE were there?! I believe so!

sweet~ smile~ Welcome back!

pepper~ Congrats on your promotion! Have you rated this thread?

Mai~ Tie yourself to here in CE!..lol..

have to go! Have a lovely day, Angels!

Edited by mizuki1121, 08 October 2010 - 05:53 AM.

#105 Peppermint_618

Peppermint_618

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 06:56 AM

Mizuki: Yeah I already rated the thread already.So I notice a lot of people here calling you Jie, are you in high school if you don't mind me asking?

Leslie: Ah Ken and Er Jie broke up? When did this happen? I feel really sad about this because I thought they were together for quite a while and all the sudden he's getting married? At first when I read that you said he was getting married I thought he was marrying Er Jie. Somehow I got the feeling that Ella won't marry before her Er Jie though, hope it's not true.

So what's this I hear of Chun not wanting to renew his contract? Anyone got any info on that? Is he not renewing his contract with HIM or something like that? Maybe he's doing that so he can officially get with Ella since being under HIM prevents them from being together. Well they're both about in their thirties now so might as well tie the knot.

#106 zunhua1810

zunhua1810

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:55 AM

Mizuki, hehehe, it's alright. But you're correct, she has been seen in Narita, near the golf competition and yes, I think someone saw her already, the other one, said she saw her with h and nini but no proof at all. Hehehe. I think she will be attending h's show later but there is still a big hope she will follow her husband perhaps tomorrow til the 10th.

I love that part because from what we've discussed before, there is a possibility that Ella didn't hear what Chun asked because she has been wearing the ear gear for the concert.Or she heard it? Hehehe, and purposely replied to what he said?

I'm not sure when but according to my friend they have broken up around 2008/2009? Perhaps even before the Nike event.I don't know if he was married already but all I know is that someone posted in Weibo his wedding invitation and got very sad when I learned that he is marrying someone else, not er jie. Our couple couple is now gone. Before I used to imagine them having double dates or living in the same building but different condos...

Ah Ken and Er Jie will always be CE's greatest lightbulbs whenever they went out together...

Pepper, there are rumors I don't know if it's true. What I know is that they already denied the disbandment. I don't know if it's true that Chun wants to take care of his father or something.

I don't care if Chun leaves the company, just as long as he stays working in the circle, and we can still see him and Ella. Or... if he retires, just marry Ella but don't bring her to Brunei, kay? Heheheh...

#107 adktd2ceshehongkisuju:)27

adktd2ceshehongkisuju:)27

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 07:13 AM

hello....ce angels can i also join this forum....?...

i like miralocco's update about chun's birthday....
i got HIGH!!!!! because of chun's shoes and his jersey IT'S #23!!!
CHUNELLA IS REALLY THE BEST!!! :tricky:

#108 ~Betty~

~Betty~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:00 PM

I realized I’m finally a member! Finally can delete my own post as I want!

Ella has been missing in her weibo for days! I wonder what’s making her not to update at a time near Chun’s birthday! Haha. I hope she will not update till after Chun’s birthday!

Happy Birthday Chunnie! 10.10.10 finally come!

Spoiler

mizuki,
Spoiler

Leslie, sorry to butt in but Ken and Ella’s sister have broken up?! I had no idea about this. So Ken is marrying another woman? Aww.

Sam, welcome back! I miss you in here! Hehe. No matter how long you or anyone of us are unable to come here and post, we will always support CE forever!

Haha. I also can’t wait for that CE PS picture to become real!

Zygnet, I hope you will come here often okay? Hehe… all of us welcome you here. After all, you’re the one who encouraged me to post here!

adktd2ceshehongkisuju:)27, welcome to our Xin Wo. We all welcome CE lovers! Enjoy your stay here!

~

Calling the attention of CE!

Chun! Happy Birthday To You! Finally this day has come and I know you have been waiting for this day right? A special day that you will never forget in your whole life! I wonder how are you going to celebrate with Ella? Hehe… she’s missing in weibo so we don’t really know where exactly she is and what she is doing right now. Anyway, I hope your wish will come true! Hehe, I know you must have a lot of wishes right? Other than family, you must be also hoping to build up a family with baobei!

Ella! Where have you been? I wonder if you are now at Brunei or at least some places that is near Chun? Or at least you are chatting with your Ah Zun Zun to wish him a Happy Birthday? I do hope you will give him the best present ever! Hehe… I’m sure Ah Zun Zun will like whatever you give him!

Edited by ~Betty~, 09 October 2010 - 05:04 PM.

#109 sWeEt_sAm1411

sWeEt_sAm1411

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:32 PM

:iloveyou: :thumbsup :iloveyou:

Just a quick post will edit later... im kinda late for work!!

Its here!!!!

Happy Birthday CHUN!!

Posted Image

momzy: tnx for the welcome momzy~ whhaa... so Ella has been spotted near an airport and was reportedly flew back to Taiwan? clapclap So she went home in time for her hubby's bday!! and i hope he's with Chun now!! =D

betty: =D hi jie!! nice pics of Chun.. and yes!! no matter where and when.. we'll support CE all the way!! =D tnx for d welcome jie!! =D

CALLING THE ATTENTION OF CE

First of all Chunnie, Happy Birthday.. I wish for your Happiness with the one you love and your family~ I hope you will be Bless with lots of Love and Happiness on your birthday (and i know it will be granted :tricky: ) I wish for more success in your career and for you and your family to be healthy(ur baobei included clapclap )

Wherever you two (CE) are I wish you Joy and Love and Peace.. =D be always happy and loving! =D
And we CE ANGELS will always be here to support you!! =D Jia you CE!! =D :iloveyou:

Posted Image

#110 adktd2ceshehongkisuju:)27

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:48 AM

Thanx for the warm welcome and for accepting me.... CE angels are the greatest....youre so kind....i'm happy that i'm a ce fan...and the ce fans are kind not like the others....
thank you jie.....thank you to all of you...hope that i will find more ce friends here....and have a chat in fb....and talk about chun and ella

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WU CHUN!!!!!!

I REALLY FEEL THAT SOMETHING SURPRISING IS GONNA HAPPEN TODAY...I REALLY HOPE MY FEELING WILL COME TRUE HHAHAHA... :loool:

ei ELLA already update yesterday!!!!(i've seen it today bcuz i forgot to visit yesterday)
her update is

馥甄呀!昨晚好棒,今晚再加油喔!love you!
means: Hebe it! Haobang last night, tonight and then refuel Oh! love you!

Is haobang a place? so she must be in haobang?

and she change her profile pic ...ohhh i don't know how to post a pic... :down

another:
是啊,放假放太爽! //@梁静茹:加滑 好久沒看到你上來呢
Yes ah, holiday let too cool! / / @ Fish Leong: Add slide for a long time do not see you come up

#111 purplemonster101

purplemonster101

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:55 AM

It's been awhile. But since mostly everyone else is back. And my exams are finally over. And I finally got my strength back from sleeping. I'm here again for the time being. :thumbsup

Happy Birthday Chunnie!

It's 101010 today and I'm pretty sure that today is a very special day for you and for you know who already! I'm not expecting anything big about CE will happen but I just hope you'll have a very very fun day today since its your special day! The CE fandom is still standing strong for you guys and we still and will always believe in you. Don't make her wait too long alright? Or if ever you did propose to her already, then don't make us wait too long. Haha!

Chunnie has been giving us a lot of hints lately. I really wonder what the two of them are up to. But I have to reiterate, I have a strong feeling that both of them are really together to celebrate Chunnie's birthday. Today is such a special date and us knowing how sneaky the two of them can get doesn't leave the possibility of them being together. clapclap clapclap

And regarding the news about Er Jie's break-up with Ah Ken. I'm shocked. I thought it wasn't true before. Never knew about that until I read it in this thread that its really true. That's sad. But if he and Ella are still very good friends, then there might be a possibility of Ella attending the wedding as what you ave said. And Chunnie, of course, has a high possibility of attending too. I guess all we can do is wait.

#112 adktd2ceshehongkisuju:)27

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:59 AM

i'm really surprised at er jie and ken's break up....
i never heard that....and then he's going to marry with another girl....it's so fast........
it's really surprising......

ohhh thanks also to zunhua1810....i really love ur update it make me HIGH!!!!!!!
especially the scanned pic...chun really picture ella...maybe he have a collection of baobei's pic....

love ur updates......
CHUNELLA is the BEST!!!!!

#113 mizuki1121

mizuki1121

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:50 AM

Hi CE Angels~!! Today is Chun's birthday!! He's home now and..where's Ella? ..lol..it's obvious! Let CE alone today..lol..

Posted Image

pepper~
Spoiler

lieann~ yeah, she attended H's show on Oct 8 while Chunnie returned home already. Seriously, I think she went to her husband home after the show.What are they doing now?..lol..can't wait CE's update. When and how will they come back to Taipei? I mean.. are they coming back separately? or together?..lol...BTW,too bad Ah Ken and Jie broke up. I also believe they enjoyed double dating before.

Betty~
Spoiler

adkted2ceshe:)~ Welcome here! Let's support and enjoy CE coaster-ride! BTW, sorry but can't remember your name correctly, what can I call you?

marika~ Welcome back! Tie yourself to CE thread! Don't go,ok?

sweet~ also, tie yourself to CE thread! Stay here,ok?

CE Angels~ have a lovely weekend!

Edited by mizuki1121, 10 October 2010 - 07:03 AM.

#114 zygnet

zygnet

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 07:56 AM

OMG!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKY GOH KIAT ZUN!!

YEY! It's finally the day! :)) I don't know why but I really something GREAT is going to happened today! *ehem*CE*ehem*. HAHA! I hope you're enjoying your day with your loved ones, friends, family and most especially, your girl *cough*ELLA*cough*. :> So damn hyper today!! I can't wait for another big CE love hint.

Woot woot! I'm starting to imagine what could they be doing today. Are they throwing a party for him? Going out...somewhere? Are they planning to have a romantic and sweet dinner? Or perhaps make love? XD Okay, my last question was...uhh, nevermind! KYAA! I'm so maitic today!

Spoiler

Anyways, I so can't wait tomorrow! I'm sure, there'll be a very big news! HAHA!

Mizuki jie: YEAH! I'll tie myself here so I can't go anymore! :)) YEY! It's Chun's birthday!! I'm so damn hyper~! I can't wait to hear a very very big CE love hint!! KYAA! I'm sure Chun won't miss this opportunity!! kyaaaa~

Betty jie: HAHA! I came here often but I don't really post. (before) But now, I'll come here often AND post more! Like what you said, I was the one who influenced you to post more here so I should post more too and be active.

Happy 10.10.10. day, everyone. :) MWAH! Love you all CE Angels.

Edited by zygnet, 10 October 2010 - 07:57 AM.

#115 su yen

su yen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:39 AM

Hey CE Angels,

I've been lurking for too long so I decided to start posting since its getting a bit quite these days. 10.10.2010 comes only once in a lifetime so for someone who's birthday falls on the same day that person must be special. Happy birthday Wu Chun!

Guess what? Since Ella decided to play M.I.A in weibo her sister is updating instead.

My love~Stitch! Thanks Jia Hua!
我的爱~史迪奇!谢加滑!

Posted Image

Give you all the front view, superstar!
给你们个正面,大明星!

Posted Image

Last but not least something that arouses suspicion.....

Small version of Wu Chun, Happy Birthday!
小只的吴吉尊,生曰快乐喔!

Posted Image

Tell me this does not mean anything but I seriously doubt it :loool:

#116 spoliarium98

spoliarium98

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:20 AM

Hi CE angels~ I miss you all!!! (T____T)
Just dropping by to greet Ella's lao gong and Superman!!! :iloveyou:

Happy Birthday, Chun!
Wishing you all the best in life together with your beloved Ella... kekekee

#117 Precious Pua

Precious Pua

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:56 AM

Sheng Ri Kuai Le WU CHUN!!!

OMG!!! I haven't visited and posted here for a long time!! WAHHHH~ Ella's Missing?! :blink: OMG! Now I'm really getting curious...

Why does everytime Ella or Chun's birthday, the two of them or one of them is always no where to be found? :loool:

TO CHUN:
Spoiler

---

Kaye Jie , Welcome back jie!! Long time no talk... haha... Yup! Goo Hye Sun and Chun will collaborate in a drama called "Absolute Boyfriend". O.o I could just imagine if Ella would be the lead there. Maybe Ella can have nose bleed if she saw Chun half naked. Oh wait... I believe she already saw him half naked before... :loool:

Leslie , The picture you posted about CE behind the scenes... where did you get it? and it's my first time to see those... They're so sweet! Chun even took a picture of Ella... :iloveyou:

Mira , Welcome back! hehe~ Yeah I agree with you. Compare Ella to S & H... S & H wear revealing clothes more often than Ella. And Chun even reasoned that Ella is sexy because she dare to wear revealing clothes? Hehe~ maybe he slipped again and can't think of any more excuse.

adktd2ceshehongkisuju:)27 , Welcome to our xin wo! =] Enjoy your stay here~ How can I call you? You can call me prex or precious or pua.

Mizuki , Love the PS work you made! O.o I'm really curious on what's happening to CHun's birthday right now...

su yen , :blink: Now I wonder why Ella didn't have a picture with the smaller version paper board or whatever you call it Chun. LOL... It's only her sister who did. Well~ It could have been obvious if she did. Many people would suspect. Oh well~ Maybe the sister is saying "Hey guys, this guy will be my brother in law soon!" :excited Ok... I'm thinking too much. :blush

---

I'll try to post more often! Jia You!! :yeah

#118 adktd2ceshehongkisuju:)27

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:14 PM

ohhh jie is with ella...sooo maybe bao bei also have a picture with the smaller version of wu chun...bat kaya wlang post? maybe the pic is with ella and she's not yet posting it...all i can do is wait.

I'm really nervous of posting here because i feel that my post is not a post it is a comment... :crying: ohhh i really don't know how to comment...
because i only joined yesterday....tnx again for the warm welcome CE angels...!!!
and SHENGRI KUAI LE TO GOH KIAT CHUN!!! again

hmmm...i think i will just visit here often so i will learn and know how to comment and post...:)

Precious Pua tnx for the welcome prex..you can call me anything u want...maybe just call me ai le or loise or alex actually loise is my real nick name...but i think in the internet i like people call me alex.... :thumbsup

#119 dewberry

dewberry

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 02:39 PM

Hi CE ANGELS!!! Just dropping by to say, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WU ZUN!!!! It's 10-10-10!!! something special must be brewing... hmmm..

Congratulations to the 12th Xin wo!!! :)

"I do solemnly declare that I am one of CE fanatics and nothing in the world could give me doubts about CE. Anyone who dismisses CE's interactions will deserve a good kicking by me”

How's everybody?!? Hi sweetsam! hi mira (btw, how's haptnerc, little prince? hehe, hope she's ok), mizuki, preciouspua, babyval, mcleen, spoliarium, and greetings to everyone who keep this thread and ship alive and kicking!! Thanks for the updates and for sharing stories about CE!!! I wish the best for ChunElla and for everyone in this thread.

CE jia you! Fighting! :)

Btw, I just noticed... if Ella worked with Jerry Yan (Taiwan meteor garden 1st male lead), Chunnie will be working with Goo Hye Sun, right? the Korean lead counterpart of the famous manga, hana yori dango. :) hehe.. nice "coincidence," eh? ;)

Edited by dewberry, 10 October 2010 - 02:43 PM.

#120 ~Betty~

~Betty~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 05:21 PM

Angels! I’m so high right now! Chunnie posted in his blog finally!

Blog: Home Sweet Home
Spoiler

Here’s what I spotted Chunnie’s cute hints again!

Sometimes, Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action.

Yes Chunnie... Action may not bring happiness but there will be no happiness without Action... which is the reason why you love glancing at your wife with your actions right?

This year's birthday has been a very SPECIAL one... I had a great time with my family in Brunei. I felt great celebrating with many of you in Taipei and we did meaningful things together! It has been a long time I haven't seen many of my guardian angels grouped up together and it really touched my heart! My wish for this year is hoping to see more of you make friends with each other, 抱容 each other and team up so this family gets stronger and happier ok :-) Let's 加油 together, yeah?

Special one of course! This time you had an S on your angels! Hehe. And I bet this is not the only wish you're hoping for right?

Nothing can describe my feelings right now... I pursue happiness, i love to create happiness and i love to share it with all of you hoping you can also find your own path to true happiness ! All these great moments happen because of LOVE! I love you all and thank you for loving me back :-)

Hehehe... pursue and create happiness... I know you want to have happiness with baobei right? And why with that ALSO CAN FIND YOUR OWN PATH as if you already found one? Obvious you already have. Baobei. Hehe. And all these great moments happen because of LOVE?! Oh yeah, Chunnie... it's because of love huh... because of Baobei's love?

EDITED:
By the way, the second pic where there have many dishes, the last dish looks like 'broccoli mushroom'. I am just yying it because I don't know what dish is that right now. Still, at one glance, it somehow looks like what I'm thinking! Buahahahaha.

-

adktd2ceshehongkisuju:)27, hey dearie… what can I call you? Alex? And thanks for sharing! Ella’s on vacation and we know that. But at a time like this where she went missing for days when it’s near Chun’s birthday?

Mizuki, I love the present you made! HAHA! It’s so cute that CE’s pictures attached to the huge present! And yup, ever since this thread had opened, I’ve already started rating!

Zygnet, hehe. You can lurk whenever you want but try to post once in awhile… I don’t want you to go missing too long! Haha!

Su yen, hi! It’s been awhile since I saw you come here! Thanks for sharing!

So Ella cannot update herself again. HAHA. Why just her sis? And besides, looking at the last picture, I wonder where Ella had gone. To be honest, she definitely know it’s Chunnie’s birthday at least… her sister knows so how can she don’t know? And the problem is about this weird picture. Who knows Ella is just next to the right side of Chun’s board? HAHAHA!

dewberry, agree with your ‘notice’. That is definitely another coincidence? Haha!

~

I will be back soon Angels~!

Edited by ~Betty~, 10 October 2010 - 05:48 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ella chen, wu chun, chunella, zunhua

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users