- The series will revolve around residential living problems.
- Michael Miu and Sonija Kwok will play husband and wife. After experiencing an economic crisis and SARS together, they have had to live in a 7oo-foot flat with their family of nine.
- Michael Miu will play a renovator.
- Sonija will play a stay-at-home housewife. She married young, and her family opposed to the marriage. She is a good wife and a loving mother to a five-year-old daughter. She later goes into the workforce, as she works in a bank. Later, problems arise between her and her husband; they separate, but he later wins her back.
- The Ting family includes Bak Biu, Mannor Chan, Ron Ng, James Wong, and Tina Shek.
- Ron will play a real estate agent. He and Linda Chung grew up together. Linda later gets involved in a romantic relationship with Michael Tse, thereby developing into a love triangle. He seeks revenge by pursuing Michael Tse's younger sister (played by JJ Jia), but he later actually falls for her.
- JJ will play Michael Tse's younger sister. She is rather introverted and does not know how to express herself. She later likes Ron.
- Linda will play Michael Miu's sister. Her character will engage in immoral deals to climb up the ladder.
- Michael Tse will play a wealthy man in the real estate industry. He later cheats on his wife, and gets caught up in legal matters.
- Joyce Tang will play Michael Tse's wife. She is a celebrity who has good social skills. She controls her husband's business.
- Linda, Joyce, Ron, and Michael Tse will be romantically involved.
- Angelina Lo will play Michael Miu's mother.
- Oscar Leung will play Michael Miu's younger brother. He is afraid of his wife.
- Him Law will play Michael Miu's youngest brother.
- Mandy Wong will play Oscar's wife. She is bitterly sarcastic and mean, and she stirs up troubles for the family.
- Yoyo Chen will play a frugal girl. She and Him are a pair. They later get married.
Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com
I'm hoping to see Ron and Linda pairing up. Really looking forward to watching them.. Too bad Linda couldn't attend the costume fitting today.
Edited by foreverleila, 23 September 2010 - 10:37 PM.