AF needs funding again

Photo

Sakurai to Become a Pastry Chef in the New CM!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 meoinkie2

meoinkie2

by your side

• News Crew
  • 7276 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:34 AM

Posted Image

Sho Sakurai, the member of Arashi, has played the role of a patisserie in the CM of ice-cream brand "Pino".

It's his first time to wear pastry chef's uniform, but he chose the chef hat very carefully. In order to show the image of "an orthodox school", he selected a tall one among others. In the CM, when Sakurai was eating "Pino" he realized that "What? Pino has been changed!" And in all of a sudden, he transformed into a pastry chef and started to mix chocolate, dip ice-cream into the chocolate and make a piece of "Pino". "Oh that's it. Chocolate has become more delicious!" he found the answer.

To give a challenge on pouring chocolate, Sakurai was instructed by a professional pastry chef. And it is said that he learned very fast, and handled the job done perfectly. He was very happy that the clothes "look good on him". The new CM of "Pino" will be air from May 21st.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdkDypRjj-c

musicjapanplus

#2 cassy_clim8

cassy_clim8

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1333 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:23 AM

I love chocolates and I love sho so this is super like! :thumbsup

hahahaha Sho as a chef! I find it adorably funny coz in some of arashi shows where Sho is cooking, he mostly fails! except maybe for that sauteed eggplant with soy sauce dressed w/ mayonnaise in an episode of Mago Mago Arashi (though he lost to was it aiba or nino? when the kids didn't choose sho). wahahahaha.

#3 sparkles_n15

sparkles_n15

あゝ、荒野 2011.11.05

• News Crew
  • 1536 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 01:43 PM

I would have ate the eggplant Sho made. Who did he lose to? Matsujun? :P
Can't wait to watch the new CM!

Edited by sparkles_n15, 19 May 2010 - 01:44 PM.

#4 LadyYuina

LadyYuina

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1283 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:24 AM

Aww, what a cutie. XD I'm sad to say I don't know much, if anything at all, about the group Arashi. However, I would love to see the commercial. ^w^

#5 yoanne

yoanne

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:47 AM

i love this cm !!! go sho !!! XDD :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou:

#6 meoinkie2

meoinkie2

by your side

• News Crew
  • 7276 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:28 AM

finally the CM has been aired! :)