Kenneth Ma Kwok Ming (馬國明)

kenneth ma ma kwok ming

• Please log in to reply
1080 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_Sport3888_*

Guest_Sport3888_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2005 - 08:19 PM

agree wit purelife that his hair style in Driving Power was the best, maybe that's why he looked Handsome in there. Hope to see him with Michelle again but without any interference like in LITCOL, it would have been great if ROn's wasn't in it, and it was only MIchelle and Kenneth from beginning to end just like Driving Power and with them two being the only Male and Female Lead.

#42 aneeshka

aneeshka

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 03:28 AM

i wish he could be lead too! but... it's probably not possible :( I think he looks pretty cute with Michelle
I haven't seen LITCOL yet, I want to watch it because of Kenneth, but I don't want to watch it because of Myolie.

OH! i uploaded some screencaps of him in Wong Fei Hung! check it out on my site!

http://www.geocities.../screencap.html

#43 Guests

• Guests

Posted 09 January 2005 - 09:23 AM

i wanna see ken as male lead in series,too bad tvb didn't give him a chances.the series'll be more interesting to watch without ron.

#44 Guests

• Guests

Posted 13 January 2005 - 03:12 AM

Kenneth ma is awsome! i first noticed him in Eternal Happiness and after seeing him in Driving Power i really started to like him. He can act and he's cute in a mature kinda way (hmm... does that makes sense?). I want to watch LITCOL just because he's in it! Anyways, this is really cool, i never seen so much kenneth ma supporters in one thread! Is there anywhere i can find some kenneth ma banners or avatars?

#45 aneeshka

aneeshka

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 07:50 PM

Kenneth ma is awsome! i first noticed him in Eternal Happiness and after seeing him in Driving Power i really started to like him. He can act and he's cute in a mature kinda way (hmm... does that makes sense?). I want to watch LITCOL just because he's in it! Anyways, this is really cool, i never seen so much kenneth ma supporters in one thread! Is there anywhere i can find some kenneth ma banners or avatars?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you could go to my Wallpaper site or my Kenneth Ma site
lol! i'm advertising.. heehee :tricky:

Oh yeah, btw, for those who are watching DP, i was just wondering, didn't Kenneth Ma appear on screen at one point topless? I mean when he was with Michelle on some beach or something. Or am I just imagining things??? lol! because someone mentioned ealier whether anybody has pics of him topless...

Edited by aneeshka, 13 January 2005 - 07:52 PM.

#46 Guests

• Guests

Posted 16 January 2005 - 10:03 PM

Thx aneeshka! your sites are very cool indeed!

I'm watching LITCOL now, and his character is very slick and enjoyable, i think he's portraying it very well... kenneth ma is actually quite good looking!

I herd he's going to be in the new series "disappearance", i wonder if he's going to be paired up with bernice liu.

#47 Guest_Sport3888_*

Guest_Sport3888_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2005 - 11:30 PM

I wondering that too, hope he can have alot of screen time in this series.

#48 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 06:56 AM

Posted Image

[Ta Kung Pao, Oriental Daily & The Sun 18/01/05]

With the Lunar New Year fast approaching, TVB sent out its New Year cards yesterday, continuing the tradition of featuring 36 of the company's salaried artistes on the front of the fold out design. This year, they were split into five groups, each consisting of some already popular stars and some who are currently being promoted. Although they were in groups, within each group, they were carefully placed into positions that reflected their rankings within the company. Roger Kwok and Jessica Hsuan sit comfortably in the middle of their group, indicating their No 1 status for male and female leads, whilst Raymond Lam, Kevin Cheng, Moses Chan and Ron Ng are in the middle of their respective groups, indicating their importance. As for the female artistes, Charmaine Sheh appeared in the sexiest outfit of a tube-top, but not to be outdone, Anne Heung, Gigi Lai, Myolie Wu and Michelle Ye all appear in strappy tops, with Gigi positioned beside Moses Chan despite just recently signing with the company. On either side of Ron are Bernice Liu and Mandy Cho and other stars making an appearance include Sonija Kwok, Tavia Yeung and Melissa Ng.

Credit to Em at http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#49 aneeshka

aneeshka

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 12:31 AM

thanks for the news forever autumn! so happy that he's one of the being promoted actors! :D but for some odd reason, why does he look so short? Because I know he's taller than all the people in the same picture... they probably fixed the pics...

oh and to cho, I'm watching LITCOL too! his performance in there is great, one of my favorite characters he's done so far! I'm not too far in though, only on chapter 6. :(

Hope he'll have an interesting character in "disappearance" where he can shine!

Edited by aneeshka, 19 January 2005 - 12:32 AM.

#50 Guests

• Guests

Posted 19 January 2005 - 03:52 AM

hey anneshka! i'm not too far in LITCOL either, i thought i was like the only one here that is so behind...
isn't his character funny?? at least the funniest one there so far... (actually mimi chu was funny too). The funniest part so far was when he told his mother he wants to die after seeing the "beauties" she brought him, haha!

I'm happy that he's getting promoted too. And yes i agree, the pic looks fixed...

Edited by cho, 19 January 2005 - 03:53 AM.

#51 swe3tdreamz

swe3tdreamz

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1548 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 06:25 AM

hey does neone know if kenneth ma is related to joe ma by any chance?

and is that how he became famous?

#52 Guests

• Guests

Posted 21 January 2005 - 12:17 AM

NO! of course not, i mean, it's not like he's related to Steven Ma and Cecile Ma just because they have the same last name, and he found fame by his own acting skills not by connections, definitely not by connections with Joe Ma
and Joe Ma isn't that famous anyway

#53 Guest_Sport3888_*

Guest_Sport3888_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2005 - 03:07 AM

So happy that there're more Kenneth supporters out there, hope he gets a very good role in Disappearance because this time the other male newcomers like for example Ron or Bosco aren't in it so I'm really hoping he'll do his very best and take this chance to show tvb that they should promote him more because I really want to see him be the only male lead in a series. Hope that day won't be long.

#54 aneeshka

aneeshka

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 05:03 AM

Yeah, i hope that he'll have a good role in Disappearance! Hopefully his character will be as interesting as the king in LITCOL! he was great in LITCOL! is anyone else watching this series? I loved the part where he said I want to die to the queen when she was trying to get him to marry one of those ugly girls! haha! that was hilarious! What do you think?

I hope that he'll get lead role soon too! but i doubt that, i mean with so many other rising stars! but either way, I'm still supporting him all the way!

Oh, by the way, does anybody know if there is a Kenneth Ma Fanlisting??? thanks!

Edited by aneeshka, 23 January 2005 - 05:14 AM.

#55 Guests

• Guests

Posted 25 January 2005 - 02:55 AM

disapearence?a new series?great,hope he get a more important roles.is there a thread for the series?others cast in the series?yeah,i got watch LITCOL,i loved the part where he lived in an old house where mich and him together in tat house,it was so sweet.watz ur favourite ken series?i love him as siu long in DOC.

#56 Guests

• Guests

Posted 26 January 2005 - 12:53 AM

yeah, disapperance, there actually is a thread on it here under modern series, but it just started recently so there isn't much news about it.

the casts include:
Michael Miu
Bernice Liu
Melissa Ng
Ben Wong
Yuen Kit Yee
Patrick Tang
Vivien Yeo
KENNETH MA
Power Chan
Rebecca Chan
Hiu Siu Hung
Akina Hong
June Chan

but since it's something like a detective series, so there might just be a small story on him.

Anyways, i'm not that far in LITCOL, but i like his character so far. He was good in DOC too, but he was just one of those characters who's too nice to even exist...
My favorite Ken series to date is Driving Power as Ko wai lei, he had a touching storyline with michelle.

Edited by cho, 26 January 2005 - 12:56 AM.

#57 Guest_Sport3888_*

Guest_Sport3888_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2005 - 01:35 AM

Has anyone ever tried emailing Kenneth Ma using his tvb email address, km.ma@star.tvb.com, I want to try but just wanted to ask and see if he responds or not.

#58 Guests

• Guests

Posted 26 January 2005 - 03:41 PM

u haf his email,why not tried to email him?anyone haf tried to email him before?
to cho,which eps u're on now?i haf finished this series a few weeks ago.the scene tat i mention's in around eps 18 or 19.i like him in DP too.at first he married mich just for her family money but later he changed for mich.tatz very nice of him.

#59 aneeshka

aneeshka

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 10:01 PM

I liked him best in DP! Even though he had an evil smile on sometimes, but he was cute in that series... He's ok in LITCOL too, but up to date, I like him in DP the most
well i've tried emailing him a while back, like a year ago, but he never replied, but i'll probably try again another time heehee...
and to cho, i'd like to know which chapter you're on too! because I'm kinda slow, I'm only on chapter 10 lol! that's slow aye? can't wait to see how his relationship with Michelle develops!

Edited by aneeshka, 27 January 2005 - 03:15 AM.

#60 ellulu

ellulu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 04:54 AM

at first i didn't really liked him much...but after wong fei hub and LITCOL... i started to like him....

he do look cute at times...lol

#61 Guests

• Guests

Posted 27 January 2005 - 05:56 AM

i'm on like chp 13 or somewhere around there, not too sure. but ya, i like him cause he has the ability to play many different characters, like from nice/innocent to bad/evil... so as a *new* actor, that's pretty good.

He has like a trademark plasticky smile, (i don't know if u know what i'm talking about). sometime it's cute, sometimes i'm not too fond of it.

do all you guys watch the cantonese version series?

#62 Guests

• Guests

Posted 27 January 2005 - 04:07 PM

tried again aneeshka if he ever reply to u tell us,i'll loved to emailing him too.but afraid he'll not replying back.i liked him in DP too but i fink he's better played as a good guyz.
to cho,watz the trademark plasticky smile?english's very poor.yeah,i'm watching canto version.my mum rented it.u guy're not?

#63 Guests

• Guests

Posted 28 January 2005 - 09:31 AM

ic,so this's plasticky smile.the first and the last pic's cute.second and third's ok.fankz cho for the pic.did u like ken more in ancient or modern series?i fink ken lookz much better in modern series like joe.

#64 rOsie_pig

rOsie_pig

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 10:30 AM

lOlz .... i prefer watching Kenneth in mOdern series .... hOpe tO see mOre of him in the future .....
if i remember cOrrectly i fink Kenneth was in Whatever it Takes (alsO starring Tavia Yeung, Benny Chan, Annie Man) ..... but he onlii played a very small part and u can hardly see him .... but i'm pretty sure that it was him ....

#65 Guest_Sport3888_*

Guest_Sport3888_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2005 - 01:39 AM

can someone who knows how to read chinese please translate these four articles about Kenneth Ma, thanks in advance
the articles are from this website http://www.geocities...s/km_tvb383.htm

#66 Guests

• Guests

Posted 29 January 2005 - 06:42 AM

i wanna see him in modern series more too.yeah,i still remember him in tat series,he played evergreen bodyguard if i'm not wrong.he also in burning flame2,he played as fireman,jack was also in the series too.

sorry sport,don't know how to read in chinese,anyone know chinese please translate it.

#67 Guests

• Guests

Posted 29 January 2005 - 10:47 PM

i like him both in modern and ancient, maybe except for the ching dynesty w/ the shaved heads and stuff... that didn't turn out too great.
Ya, he was in A LOT of series since 1999 as cameos or really small characters, such as sonjia's "husband" who died in war in Step into the Past, i was suprised when i saw that! anyways, i'm happy that after like 5-6 years he's finally getting some recognition.

#68 aneeshka

aneeshka

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 12:27 AM

to cho, i don't like shaved heads either! lol! I find that most people don't look good with shaved heads, just keep the hair...

It's amazing how many cameo's he's been since 1999, I mean he's been in almost every series! I was kind of surprised when I watched PONR because just before that series was released, TITS was aired, and Kenneth Ma had a pretty big character, and even in EH, he had a pretty big character, but in PONR, he was just some guy's body guard or something that didn't even have anything to say or do. He just stood in the background for one scene!

Hope TVB keeps promoting him! I want to watch him as lead one day! :D

#69 purelife

purelife

On the edge of being banned.

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 03:49 AM

did you fans watched TVB's 38 anniversary????
Kenneth was dancing with Lai Lok Yi
Posted Image
and they looked so cute together
look gay together and also cute!!!

#70 Lazaruk899

Lazaruk899

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 03:50 AM

Oh gawd, I really hate this guy. He isn't very good looking for one thing, his voice annoys the crap out of me, and his acting sux. No idea why TVB promotes people like this :P

#71 Guests

• Guests

Posted 30 January 2005 - 09:38 AM

yeah,most pepz didn't lookz good wit his head shaves,but i found ken lookz cute wit his head shaved too.i didn't like his hairstyle in LITCOL.he lookz the best wit his modern style.i didn't know ken was in PONR and ASITP.maybe because i'm didn't watch this series all,found it quite bored sometimes.he was in NJAPF too as tiffany bf.yeah,i got just watch it yesterday and rewatched it again at their partz.omg,joe,ken,chris,jack,sam,charles szeto and vince's totally hot.loved all of them,ken and chris sing together in one part.did their groupz win?hasn't finished watch all of it yet.another part to go.

to 899,it'z ok if u don't like ken,everyone has their own opinionz but i don't agree wit wat u said.he has great acting skill and i don't haf any problem wit his voice.

#72 Guests

• Guests

Posted 30 January 2005 - 07:53 PM

I beleive that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but personally i don't see why someone would diss somebody up in their OWN thread! i mean, i don't like lai lok yi, and you don't see me going to HIS thread to diss him up, it's just dumb, i have better things to do. Like if you don't like him why would you even go to his thread in the first place? And people that talk here obviously like him, and if you just come here to say you don't like him, that's kinda pointless. no offense.

Edited by cho, 30 January 2005 - 08:24 PM.

#73 purelife

purelife

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 01:46 AM

you know people should not go to forums tat disses other people's favorite stars
its so not nice and of course its rude to diss others

so give lots of dignity and :shout :respect

always treat people with :respect

#74 Guest_Sport3888_*

Guest_Sport3888_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2005 - 02:53 AM

Posted ImageCredit To www.michelleye.cn
http://rm-daily.blogdrive.com/
http://forum.asianfanatics.net

First Page:

New Western Chamber Makes Wonderful Fate

Everyone knows that in "Romance Of The Western Chamber", Cheung Gwan Sui & Cui Ung Ung are a bitter couple, they have to go through many hardships before they can finally be together.

To match Valentine's Day, TVB decides to air an ancient love story, "Lost in the Chamber of Love", the new series will have some news plots to it, using the setting of "Romance of the Western Chamber", but there'll be some mismatching occuring! Portrayed by Myolie Wu, Hung Leung, from past to present, has always been matching people up, working hard to pair up Cheung Gwan Sui, portrayed by Ron Ng, and Cui Ung Ung, portrayed by Michelle Ye, making a wonderful fate.

This time, LITCOL defends Hung Leung so that she can have the feeling of being together with your loved one, with twists and turns, Hung Leung can finally come together with the Cheung Gwan Sui she loves. Hey! Then what about Cui Ung Ung?! So her destined one is someone else! The Prime Minister's daughter of course has to go with someone powerful, he is the emperor, Tong Dak Chung, portrayed by Kenneth Ma. Kenneth and Michelle act as a couple on-screen and are good friends off-screen, we wonder if they will be an ideal lover for one another?

Second Page:

LITCOL's Tong Dak Chung~
Wears Citizens Harms Wealth For Courting Girls.

I am Tong Dak Chung! Because I am to an age for marriage, I was forced into marriages by the Dowager Empress, but I wanted to find a girl I liked, so I decided to go look for one in the commoner world. Going there, I used a fake name of Wong Man Bun, then meeting the beautiful Cui Ung Ung, I fell head over heels for her, so I tried my best to court her!

I'm an emperor, I could've actually ordered for her to enter the palace, but I feel there's no sincerity if I do that, so I played courting girls. I really know how to use my mind, to win the beauty's heart, I used many methods to court Cui Ung Ung that really meant wearing out citizens and harming wealth. Using your heart will really get you repayment, in the end, Ung Ung really was touched by my sincerity and accepted me!

Real Life's Kenneth Ma~
Everything Goes Simple

I'm actually very cold towards holidays, for the past Valentine's Day, I've never thought about what I should do or how I should celebrate, adding to that is I haven't had a date with me for the many years during Valentine's Day.

I was in a male school during high school, I've never even received a Valentine's Day chocolate before during school years, I won't feel unhappy. In opposite, when I see some schoolmates running to girls after school with a big bunch of flowers, I would think it's really funny and they're kind of stupid. Valentine's Day seems too artificial, everything seems so deliberate that there's no sincerity. Giving gifts doesn't have to be on Valentine's Day, in opposite, during normal days, just suddenly giving a present to your loved one, I'd think that she'd be even more happy.

I haven't thought about what kind of presents to give on Valentine's Day, if that girl really does like me, I will give my whole person to her. My age is actually not young, I don't like the little flirting that goes on, Valentine's Day is best spent quietly with your girlfriend. I think it's most sweet when two people can go walk around together, buying ingredients then going back home to cook, you can fill your stomach as well as be happy.

Didn't think about it either this Valentine's Day, I'll be home watching some disks and playing with my nephew!

LITCOL's Cui Ung Ung~
Doesn't Know Where To Put Her Love

I am Cui Ung Ung, the Prime Minister's daughter, there's one time of when I went to a temple with my mom and Hung Leung and I was kidnapped by thieves, the good thing was that I was saved by Cheung Gwan Sui, who was studying in the temple at the time. At first, my mom promised me that Gwa nSui and I will marry, but she broke her promise because she thought that Gwan Sui was at a low status and poor.

At that time, it was love at first sight for Gwan Sui and I, so I didn't leave him no matter what, but he was sometimes close, but sometimes distant from me, so I thought that he didn't like me. At this time, infront of me appears this gentleman-like, Wong Man Bun Gong Zhi, to court me he used a lot of his mind, we were very much alike as well, is my destined one really him?

Real Life's Michelle~
Birthday on February 14th

Every year's Valentine's Day is my birthday, when studying in foreign countries, I spent them by myself, coming to HK, every year, I spent it working. But I won't feel unhappy, I remember my first Valentine's Day after coming into the circle was spent in a studio.I was filming Gods of Honour back then, the scene was about the temple being burned. When filming it, the workers suddenly pushed out a cake and gave me flowers, what a surprise!

The sweetest Valentine's Day, is my boyfriend suddenly appearing under my company, giving me a Tiffany cross necklace to me, I was so happy and touched. My biggest hope is for Valentine's Day to be Double Days! Towards my values, friends are more important than a lover, on this day, I'm most happiest when I can spend it with my friends and lover, the best is to make a pair's party, all these pairs of lovers celebrating all together is the best!

Valentine's Day gift? I hope to be with my lover to go see a drama that I feel that I portrayed the best in, to share my successful feeling. This year's Valentine's day, I'll be flying over to Taiwan, to promote World's Finest, so I'll be having an early birthday party on the 13th, both birthday and Valentine's day will be spent excitingly.

An Ideal Lover~~

Asking the two about their ideal lover, they kept complimenting each other. Michelle said she likes good looking guys, immediately looking at Kenneth, saying that he's pretty good. Kenneth then says that Michelle is a good girl, it'd be an honour to have her as a girlfriend.

Hey hey hey! Don't do so much promoting even though the series is coming out soon! Seeing their heavy promotion, remember to support February 14th, at 8:00 sharp's Lost in the Chamber of love to watch their love teasers!

Watching Each Main Character~

Intelligent Hung Leung~(Myolie Wu)

Prime Minister's daughter Cui Ung Ung's maid, very loyal towards Ung Ung, the two are like sisters, very good relationship. Hung Leung had a crush on Cheung Gwan Sui, but fate had landed on Ung Ung's hands, so she could only pull the red threads between them, but her love towards Gwan Sui just got deeper within the days.

Straightforward Cheung Gwan Sui~(Ron Ng)

Out of a fateful chance, he rescues Prime Minister's daughter, Cui Ung Ung, Ung Ung also gives him her heart for this, but the Prime Minister's wife breaks her promise, so Hung Leung gives them a hand and helps out, but he actually fell in love with Hung Leung, but Hung Leung avoids it, making Gwan Sui's heart even more mixed up.

Playful Tong Dak Chung~(Kenneth Ma)

Though he's playful, doesn't put hard work into his country, though he's not a great emperor, but he's stubborn for love. Because he wasn't satisfied for the Dowager Empress forcing him into a marriage, he goes to find a wife in the commoner's world, got to know Ung Ung, fell head over heels for Ung Ung. He can sacrifice anything for Ung Ung.

Indecisive Cui Ung Ung~(Michelle Ye)

Prime Minister's daughter, hopes to have a love relationship that erects to the bone and stays in the heart. Running into hardships with Gwan Sui, then falling in love. But their lifestyles are just too different, at this time, appears one who knows love and interests, gentleman-like, Wong Man Bun, making Ung Ung's love for Gwan Sui be shaken up.

LITCOL Know Some More

TVB's new series "LITCOL" was changed from the novel "Romance of the Western Chamber", written by Wong Sat Po. Checking that Wong's story was also changed from a story written in the Tang Dynasty, "The Legend Of Ung Ung", the script was taken off from Dung Gai Yuen's "Romance of the Western Chamber Zhu Kong Diu".

"The Legend of Ung Ung"
One of the Tang Dynasty's representative works, the story is about a poor scholar Cheung Sung saves Cui Ung Ung during warfares and falls in love with her, the two also have pre-martial sex in the Western Chamber. Afterwards, Cheung Sung fails to receive a place in the government, the two then didn't see each other anymore, Cheung Sung and Cui Ung Ung both married another. This generation's Cheung Sung is written as a mean man, leaving Ung Ung and loving another, they framed him as a demon also.

"Romance of the Western Chamber Zhu Kong Diu"
The setting and characters have a big transformation! Making the contradiction in the previous version into young males and females striving for their right to love. Cheung Sung this time turns into a flirtatious talented scholar,Ung Ung does more fighting back now. The story talks about them going on an elope, it also turned a minor cast of Hung Leung in the original story into a major cast.

"Cui Ung Ung Awaiting The Moon Romance Of The Western Chamber"
It contains the best of the two previous ones, taking away the vulgar and sexuality and immoral activities out. Positively writing out this Prime Minister Lady who dares to be breaking traditional rules, it actually is very creative back then, also within there, the bright Hung Leung image also makes one happy and proud.

Edited by Sport3888, 02 February 2005 - 02:57 AM.

#75 aneeshka

aneeshka

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 05 February 2005 - 10:01 PM

Does anyone know when is Scavenger's Paradise coming out? I'm so happy he's getting more leadish roles!

#76 Guests

• Guests

Posted 08 February 2005 - 08:13 PM

i know that scavenger's paradise is done filming, but if it's not out by now, it probably won't be out untill around the time they air it in hk :(
i wanna see kenneth ma! i herd his character in this series is greedy at the beginning and good at the end, it should be lots of laughs, can't wait to see him...

#77 Guest_Sport3888_*

Guest_Sport3888_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2005 - 06:48 PM

Credit to www.michelleye.cn
Video clip of Today's Talkshow featuring Kenneth and Michelle. It's very interesting, you'd like Kenneth even more and would probably change your mind about Michelle if you don't like her because of the stuff the magazines says about her. You won't regret downloading it.

http://www2.michelle...2/050211_1.rmvb

http://www2.michelle...2/050211_2.rmvb

#78 purelife

purelife

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 09:11 PM

ITS KENNETH'S BIRTHDAY TODAY IN HK!!!!!!
SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNETH!!!! WISH YOU THE BEST IN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!
-your loyal fan purelife
oh yea i'll support u always!!!!!! :hug
:whistle :KENNETH :bounce :iloveyou: :yay: :dance :kao :woohoo:

#79 Guest_Sport3888_*

Guest_Sport3888_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2005 - 10:32 PM

o yeah, almost forgot, Happy Birthday Kenneth clapclap clapclap clapclap :lol?:
:lol?: :lol?:

Edited by Sport3888, 12 February 2005 - 10:32 PM.

#80 Guests

• Guests

Posted 13 February 2005 - 02:55 AM

oh yeah! i almost forgot too! (actually did forget :P soo many things to do!!) oh well, not too late... Happy Birthday!

Thx Sport for sharing the interview with us! so nice of you. It IS really interesting, kenneth is really cute and Michelle is pretty too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kenneth ma, ma kwok ming

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users