Be Happy!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 07:33 AM

Show Luo becomes fat, wants to "pretend to be pig and eat the tiger"

Posted Image

Source: ChinaTimes
Translation: anastastia @ love4show.net & (minor edit and addition) endlessjoy @ Asianfanatics.net

Show went to China to promote his new album for ten days, and he became fatter by 4 kg (8 lbs), with his current weight now being 71 kg (156 lbs). When his manager found out that the reason Show became fat was because he secretly ordered room service during midnight, she was so angry that she did not let Show eat anything and scolded, "You're really as fat as a pig!" Show angrily rebutted, "This year is the year of the tiger; thus, I want to pretend to be pig and eat tiger (扮猪吃老虎) {this idiom means to pretend to be the fool, feigning ignorance} [In this case, Show meaning is just to rebut his manager for scolding him, so this idiom is not to be taken by its meaning, instead literally].

The first few days after returning to Taipei, as long as there is food in front of Show, his manager will take it away immediately. Thus, Show nicknamed his manager as "vegetable rice ghost", meaning that as long as there is food, his manager will become a ghost , taking it all away. Recently, Show was filming an advertisement. The clothes that were ordered and measured just for him was very tight-fitting against his body, and it was suspected that his 'waist fats' could be seen in the clothes. This scared Show, so he couldn't deny that he became fat and could only silently comply to his manager's dieting plan.

These two days, because of his new songs, he had packed a very tight schedule of practicing his dance continuously. Once he finished dancing, he was very hungry and his manager only treated him to 8 very thin pieces of onion-ring biscuit. Who would guess that his boss would come by and take away one of his biscuits. His face immediately turned black and shouted angrily, "I practiced my dance until I'm very tired and very hungry !" However, no one cared, and even scolded him saying, "Who told you to sneakily eat food in Mainland?" He could only hold onto the scarce seven pieces of onion-ring biscuits and taste them like treasure.

#2 cinnamon_coffee

cinnamon_coffee

我相信

• Forum Seniors
  • 1622 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 09:32 AM

Haha, poor Show! But it's kinda weird, eaten only once and instantly gained 4 kilos?? Isn't it exaggerated?
Besides, it must be very tiring to practise dancing so he should replenish his energy properly, the key is to eat everything but in small portions, not to eat drastically small portions so that you're still hungry.

Edited by ★cinnamon_coffee, 05 February 2010 - 01:53 PM.

#3 Jackie

Jackie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 11:34 AM

poor xiao zhu..
somehow it's still soo cute...
but i don't think that's a healthy way to diet...

#4 Cathie (:

Cathie (:

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:25 PM

Aww, I know Show totally ADORES food. I agree with ★cinnamon_coffee, the best way to keep healthy and maintain your figure is to eat in small portions, preferrably 7 to 8 portions a day. & Never eat until you feel full, just eat till your filled enough to keep yourself going. (Plus no eating after 8pm.) Show's manager has always been very strict about his eating.. *shrugs* I guess fans could sneak in food into his hotel? LOL.

#5 Snowflakes Dance

Snowflakes Dance

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:27 PM

Poor Show Luo. But I think it's more of a punishment than just diet. *lol*
I'm sure when he gets back his previous weight, he'll get more freedom in eating (keeping in mind what he should learn from this though)

#6 tvb_luv

tvb_luv

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:58 PM

aawww poor xiao zhu...thats not nice of his manager. after practicing so hard he should be able to have a nice meal. clothing can always be adjusted. xiao zhu jia yo

#7 xXx RaiNiE xXx

xXx RaiNiE xXx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:06 AM

hahahaha... poor XiaoZhu !! :lmao:
Well, gaining 4kilos just in 10 days in Mainland? Isn't it a bit exaggerated? Show is kind of energetic person and his schedule is toughly filled with promotion activities and dance practices, he practically needs a proper meals to recharge his energy.
Show's manager is being too strict on him, plus that way of diet isn't healthy at all ! Let's him get a proper meal, he still looks handsome anyways :blush

Btw, "secretly ordered food at midnight" was way too cute !! :lmao:

#8 CaiHuiJing

CaiHuiJing

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:27 AM

LOL show :]]

too cute!!

#9 mzkarenn

mzkarenn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1288 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 03:59 AM

awww poor xiao zhu lol but bad boy for secretly ordering food at midnight lol

#10 POGA

POGA

Yo!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 04:22 AM

lolz. I could so totally imagine Xiao Shuang seeing the scale (since Show has a habit of pigging out, he also gets weighed a lot, haha). And then..."LUO ZHI XIANG!!!!!!!!!"

I think Show gets too skinny sometimes--get why they make him go on a diet, since as an artist and dancer he has to make sure he looks great in his clothes. But I think he could eat more. Though....4 kg in 10 days? Lol. He seriously doesn't eat...then eats and gains a bunch...then starves to lose it all...then eats. Vicious cycle. And hates veggies, so...haha. Unhealthy, Show, unhealthy!

He doesn't really have time for the 7-8 portions thing, with his busy schedule. Secretly ordering food a midnight... :D Haha, so not surprising.

#11 tinytinykingkong

tinytinykingkong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:47 AM

Haha, however sneaky Xiao Zhu is with the food ordering, his manager will always have a way of finding out. But the punishment will only last until he gets back to his previous shape, so if he works hard, it'll be over soon.

#12 sweetbub

sweetbub

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1607 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 05:26 PM

lol....poor xiao zhu.....but 4 kg in 10 days is a lot, he must've ate a lot of fatty foods at midnight

#13 E.T

E.T

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 07:29 PM

aww poor show but i still :iloveyou: u even if u r fat

#14 MissSmoo

MissSmoo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 06:02 AM

Poor Show. I'd be mad too if someone ate my food.

Personally, I think that amount is a bit exaggerated. There's no way you can possibly gain 8 pounds from one meal. Unless he ate nothing but junk-food non-stop for 1 or 2 weeks straight? There's no way he could have gained that much so quickly.

#15 SpoiledSkies

SpoiledSkies

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 06:58 AM

LOL @ the comments! That's so koot of Show!

#16 Swt_Azn_Gurly

Swt_Azn_Gurly

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 04:28 PM

alan still looks cute even when he got fatter :iloveyou:
*love his new album :yeah

#17 exotsia.

exotsia.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 01:36 AM

haha poor show, tsk tsk, gotta stick to your diet boy!

#18 aznvolleygurl

aznvolleygurl

Sweee

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1215 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 04:41 AM

poor thing...the manager should just push him to exercise rather than to starve him. =[

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users