AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Gold/Silver Trimmed Ribbon

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 ChgoE

ChgoE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 05:00 AM

Hello,

I do ribbon folding and bought some fancy ribbon while on a trip (a long time ago) to Toronto. It's gold/silver trimmed and comes in a blue spool.

Some of the information listed on the spool:
TCC
P.P. Ribbon
50m
Made in Japan

I've never been able to find this in the States nor any searches in Google. So I won't really use this ribbon unless it for a real fancy project. Has anyone ever seen this or know where I can order more?

Thanks!

#2 gossip80

gossip80

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3651 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 10:40 PM

Hello,

I do ribbon folding and bought some fancy ribbon while on a trip (a long time ago) to Toronto. It's gold/silver trimmed and comes in a blue spool.

Some of the information listed on the spool:
TCC
P.P. Ribbon
50m
Made in Japan

I've never been able to find this in the States nor any searches in Google. So I won't really use this ribbon unless it for a real fancy project. Has anyone ever seen this or know where I can order more?

Thanks!

i've seen this in Chinatown in New York a few months ago when i was looking for it too. i was looking for the dual (both sides are colored) ribbon spool and one store i went to only had a little bit and said they weren't sure when they would be getting more but another store i went to said they would be getting more next month but i didn't get any cause i didn't like their colors

#3 aksyic

aksyic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:01 AM

Fashion jewelry is always on the front end, forever

#4 akschain

akschain

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:50 AM

Jewelry cord and beading thread are useful for people who like DIY.