AF needs funding again

Photo
* * * - - 17 votes

CharRay (Charmaine Sheh & Raymond Lam) part IV

charray raymond lam charmaine sheh

• Please log in to reply
405 replies to this topic

Poll: When Did you became a fans of this pairing? (49 member(s) have cast votes)

When Did you became a fans of this pairing?

1. After watching Yummy Yummy (10 votes [20.41%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.41%

2. After watching Leathal Weapons Of Love And Passion (20 votes [40.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.82%

3. Voted After watching The Drive Of Life (19 votes [38.78%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 38.78%

4. After watching My Sister of Eternal Flower (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Jupi

Jupi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2272 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:21 AM

CharRay!

Posted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charmaine Sheh's Profile:

English Name: Charmaine Sheh See Man
Chinese Name: 佘 詩 曼
Chinese Nickname : Ah Sheh
Viet Name: Xa Thi Man
Date Of Birth : 5/28/1975
Zodiac : Rabbit
Star Sign : Germine
Height : 5'5"
Vision : Normal
Cloths' Size : Small
Shoes' Size : 7 and a half
House's Location : Kowloon
Family Members : Mother and two brothers( a younger and one older)
Languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, German and English

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raymond Lam's Profile:

English Name: Raymond Lam
Chinese Name: Lam Fung 林峰
Chinese Nick Name: Ah Fung,
Viet Name: Lâm Phong
Date Of Birth: December 8, 1979
Blood Type: 0
Height: 180cm
Weight: 155lbs
Family: Parents, brother (younger by 11 years), sister (younger by 6 years)
Hobbies: Singing, dancing
Talents: Singing, swimming
Languages: Cantonese, English, Mandarin, Taiwanese

Collaborations:
1. Leathal Weapons Of Love And Passion filmed 2003 aired 2006
2. Yummy Yummy Food For Life filmed 2004 aired 2005
3. The Drive of Life filmed 2006 aired 2007
4. My Sister of Enternal Flower filmed 2010

5. Apostle Walker filming 2014

Posted Image

Awards
1. Astro Award 2005: Best Actress and Actor Award
2. Annual Artiste Award 2006: Best Actress and Actor Award Gold
3.QQ Entertainment Award 2007: Best Actress and Actor Award for Hong Kong region
4. Astro Awards 2009: Favorite On Screen Kiss Raymond Lam & Charmaine Sheh as Wah Zhen Pong and Wing Sau Fung in The Drive of Life
5. Singapore StarHub Award 2010: Best Actress and Actor Award
6. TVB 42th Anniversary Award 2010: My favorite Female and Male character for their role as Princess Chui Yeung and Kingsley

Other

1. TVB Card Promotion 2003
2. Borel function 2008
3. Next Magazine award 2008-2009

CharRay's 100 common thing list (Listed by fans):

Spoiler

Links to other CharRay related things

CharRay part I [Archive] Thread
CharRay part II Archive Thread
CharRay part III Archive Thread
CharRay's Blog

Edited by Jupi, 22 January 2014 - 10:29 PM.

#2 JJ_

JJ_

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:29 AM

OMG!! AM I FIRST TO POST?!?! AHAHAHA i dont think ive ever been first before!

THOSE PICTURES OF CHARRAY IN THE OTHER THREAD!!! at the award show!! OMG!!! I LOVE ITT!!!! i wish there was a clip of them tgt!! there must be one!!! we must find it!!

ALso the news about charray a series tgt in may!!! PLEASE LET IT BE TRUEEE!!! i really wanna see charray have another seires tgt!!!!1 clapclap clapclap clapclap CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL OF THIS!

#3 aZnangel

aZnangel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:31 AM

second to post! HAHAHA NICE. I Just read all the Charray news!! Congrats on winning the awards together onec again!! I saw one picture of them LOL soo adorable. =)

AND the news of a new series in MAY is even better. I HOPE ITS CHARRAY :D we have been in drought for too long.

#4 Jupi

Jupi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2272 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:40 AM

Wow great to see that there are already two fellow who have posted in this new thread :D
Well the magazine did say that Ray will have an collaboration with Charm in may so I take it as a true and believe able sourse. I will check both on Rays and Charms side if this is confirmed. Charm did say she will be filming another serie in April or something and then after that she will film a mainland production so that means the Drama charm will film in april/may is a TVB production.

#5 stars_fantasy

stars_fantasy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:59 AM

Love the new pics of them together! :thumbsup Can't say that I was surprised that they won the Most Favourite Actor/Actress awards; I've always known that they were pretty popular in Singapore.

Omg, I really hope that the rumours of a new Charray series are true! We've all been waiting for such a long time

#6 eerational

eerational

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:55 PM

Yay we've reached Part IV! Just made a new bookmark :D

Anyway, I'd just like to say that I first liked Charray from Drive of Life. Actually, I started liking Charmaine first, and was watching like all the dramas she was in, until it came to Drive of Life where I discovered Charray :D

Funnily enough, this is the only TVB pairing I really care about - I read news and rumours about other couples but I'm not really inclined to support them as much as I do Charray. It's probably because I really idolise Charmaine :)

I think it's on the poll at the Charray blog, but so how did everyone start supporting Charray? Did you support Charmaine first, or Raymond? Or both (a bit impossible, but you never know)?

#7 mewmew

mewmew

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:14 AM

I'm a big fan of charmaine ever since her series country spirit and still am, it wasn't until LWOLAP that I started loving charray. Then DOL came which made me like them even more. I just wait for their new series this year!!!

#8 stars_fantasy

stars_fantasy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:41 AM

Raymond and Charmaine have always been my all-time favourite actor and actress, so I wanted them to pair up even before Yummy Yummy/LWOLAP. I just knew that they would create alot of sparks on-screen :)

#9 aZnangel

aZnangel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:45 AM

@ eerational : good question glad you asked =) . I actually wasn't a fan of either charm or raymond, but I did like seeing them on screen, i guess i felt neutral about them. Actually I don't think I really liked Charm when she first started maybe because of her roles, I slowly started liking her after White Flames. It wasn't until I read about a Charray pairing that I felt interested like wow they look pretty good together and wah la been in love ever since. Like you, i think this is the only pairing i care about now too ... haha no one else really appeals to me.

#10 Jupi

Jupi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2272 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:16 PM

stars_fantasy
Welcome to join the big family here ^^ Nice to know that you like the new pics here. Well when did you became a fans of this pairing?
Both of them have already confirmed the collaboration in may so we will see charray again in may. Haven't heard anything of the serie yet but I assume it will be a modern one since Charm is currently filming an ancient one. Well there are another Singapore award up now so if you haven't vote for them yet go and do that. We want to see charray attend another award presentation together right? Show your support and put your vote in count.
So you where a fans of them both from the start. Well I can imagine how happy you where to know that they collaborate in LWOLAP since it's their first collaboration just that YY came out before LWOLAP.

eerational
Oh so you became a fans of them after watching TDOL? Didn't know that. well nice to know that you became a big fans after wathing TDOL. I myself fall for this pairing after watching LWOLAP I think their chemsitry was great I just love the way they looked at each other those eye said more then thousand words.
Hm. Charray is charing the top best couple place in my list together with Charlian. I really can't say which one I like the most. but recently I have put much more time on CharRay maybe because the chances for charray to collaborate are higher than Charlian.
Yepp that poll is on CharRay's Blog I really want to know if there are most Charm fans that are a charray fans or is it 50/50 for now it seems to be more charm fans that are charray fans than Ray's but I don't know how many charray fans there are out here who doesn't know of the charray blog yet. I hope we will get more votes soon.

MeWmEw
Nearly same as me. but I started to become a fans of Charm ever since I watch ROTC I really liked her character there and I could see huge improvments in her role in that serie compared to DIF IV. A also become a fans of charray after watching LWOLAP. First I thought I would be the only one that started to like them after that serie but the charray thread part I came up at the same time I was watching the serie and then I got to know there are actually so many ppl out here that like this pairing :

aZnangel
Wow, wow really interesting I didn't know that you wasn't fans of either of them. I have always thought you where a charm fans from the very beginig. Well great to know that you wasn't fans of either of them and then suddenly became a fans ^^ This just show us how wonderful this pairing really are :D

#11 stars_fantasy

stars_fantasy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 05:11 AM

Jupi

Don't worry, I've been voting in that Singapore E-Awards thing everyday. They seem to be in the lead currently, so hopefully they can both win and attend the awards presentation and that we can get more Charray news :)

#12 *.marshmalloww

*.marshmalloww

piko ♥ .

• Forum Seniors
  • 3301 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:16 AM

Another common thing about I remember about Charray is that out of their collaborations (so far), their favourite is LWOLAP I think because they both like stories that are more complicated where LWOLAP was quite like that.

#13 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48824 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:30 PM

Yeah, it's part IV of the Charray Blog. I'm so happy to see this. :yeah

I have started to like Charray after watching "Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion." Actually I just finished rewatching the series on Direct TV on Tuesday. Such a nice and sweet pairing. I can't wait to see Charray in their new upcoming series in May. Hopefully more news will be released on the series soon.

#14 Jupi

Jupi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2272 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:45 PM

stars_fantasy
Great to know that you have been voting for them everyday. But don't let your guard down b/c they are for the moment leading. We need to keep the voting up so that we can be sure that CharRay get this award so continue voting for them until the voting ends. I really want to see them attending this award together it would be great to see them on another award together and also show TVB how popular they both are! :D

*.marshmalloww
From the QQ interview CharRay said that they liked LWOLAP more compared to YY because in LWOLAP their character had more developement and are more "deep" but for TDOL they where very meture etc. another thing why they liked LWOLAP was b/c of the great nature.

foreverleila
Yepp we have finally came to part IV of charray's forum not the blog :P
Hm. at the moment it seems that most of the charray fans here got addicted to this pairing after watching LWOLAP :D I can't wait for more news about the serie either I really want to know what kind of serie it will be and what kind of relationship charray will share. Ray is currently filming an ancient style movie like charm so I think the chance for them to collaborate in a modern one is kind of high what do you think?

#15 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48824 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:12 AM

Jupi:
Yup, yup....I know I really can't wait. I'm really hoping and crossing my fingers that Charray will be a couple in their new upcoming series. I assume it's a modern series then. Yeah, I do think them filming a modern series is high. I mean as for Charmaine's schedule, I know her filming for "Heaven and Earth" is wrapping up and then she's still filming "Can't Buy Me Love" with Moses.

Did you started liking Charray in "Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion?"

#16 little_monkey

little_monkey

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 04:34 PM

happy lunar new year.Hope all of you'll be always happy in study, job and relationship...
Hope Charray'll have many successes in their career and their life. Besides wish they'll be happy together

#17 eerational

eerational

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 04:58 PM

Firstly, I'd like to wish everyone a very Happy Chinese New Year! May this year be full of Charrayness for us! ;)

Anyway I've just watched the Starhub Awards, and I was on the lookout for Charray moments. Well, there were the ones we already know - coming on stage together, and sitting beside each other during the awards/dinner. There wasn't very much apart from that (unless another eagle-eyed Charray fan can help!)...

But I did notice that they sat pretty close to each other at the table, and that there was a huge gap between Ray and Suzanna (who was on his left). The gap was so wide it immediately aroused my Charray radar, of course. Apart from that plus how they seemed quite happy sitting beside each other, I don't have much to report in way of Charrayness... Hopefully our fix will come during the Astro Awards! :)

For those celebrating the Chinese New Year, I hope you're having a good holiday!

#18 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48824 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 11:40 PM

Firstly, let's wish Charray and all the fans here a Happy Lunar New Year and also Happy Valentine's Day.

Wonder how Charray will be celebrating today?

Can't wait to see them in their news series. The news for their series should be coming out very soon. Can't wait. Crossing my fingers everyday that they will be a couple!

#19 little_monkey

little_monkey

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 06:01 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://i861.photobuc...ray_Other/4.jpg
http://i861.photobuc...ray_Other/5.jpg
http://i861.photobuc...ray_Other/6.jpg

Hope u like it

Edited by × d0ggiel0ver, 16 February 2010 - 12:22 PM.
Max 3 big pictures, rest in links

#20 eerational

eerational

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 10:09 PM

Hehe little_monkey posted exactly what I wanted to post! I watched the CNY Eve Citywalk special to look out for Charray moments during the special on the 72 Tenants, and there weren't very many, but at least we know that they did sit beside each other during some parts of the event, as evidenced by the photos above :)

The major Charray moments in the 72 Tenants special:
- Charray and Joe Ma were interviewed together, when the host went around asking what their characters in 72 Tenants were about
- When Wong Cho Lam went around singing, Charray were clearly sitting beside each other, with Ray happily talking to and laughing with Charm (the photos above)
- They were also still sitting together during the dancing performances - see the photos below. Not as obvious as the above, but still evident :)

Posted Image
It's a bit small, but you can see Ray's head and checkered scarf...

Posted Image
This one is more obvious, even if you can't really see Ray.

So my conclusion is that they didn't get the chance to sit beside each other during the meal (the earlier photos of Wayne Lai in between them), but they did sit together once the meal was over, and looks like they enjoyed each other's company too :)

Also, about the stage games, unfortunately they didn't get to pair up with each other. Ray paired up with Fala and Charm paired up with Eric Tsang. The objective of the game was to throw up a hula hoop, then the couple was supposed to hug each other such that they could squeeze within the hoop when it dropped. Hope you guys get what I'm talking about!

Anyway, I hope this little bit of Charrayness cheers everyone up a bit. I'm still looking out for more news on the Charray series :)

#21 Single4ever

Single4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:54 AM

OMG.thank you for upload those pics that was the best new year present for me ( i loved the pics more than received lucky $ for new year day)..There are 2 things i loved the pics:
1st- i can see clearly that my Ray did ignore (Linda) which i hate
2nd-he chat with my Charm and i can tell that they did have good time together...

#22 Single4ever

Single4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 07:04 AM

lately i am not really happy about the runnors of Charm and Mose. i really am hate those reporters in Hongkong entertainment, because they kept on making untruth stories up and given Charm a nick named Queen of Runnor. Arent they the one who made up everything. I really do not like them if they have the proof of Charm and Mose are dating...SHOW IT otherwise dont make thing up...Charm did say straight out that there are nothing between she and Mose... Furthermore, there are not even 1 pics of Charm and Mose took together so where is the runnor came from...

#23 Jupi

Jupi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2272 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:10 PM

foreverleila
I think everyone here is waiting patiently for more news about the upcomming serie they have in may. I really hope that TVB pair them up so we charray fans can have another great serie to enjoy.
Yepp I started to like this couple after watching LWOLAP I thought their eye expression was soo good. I loved it. I told my sister and she didn't really felt the same way as I did. So I was like hm.. maybe it's just me who think this way but then I saw the charray thread part I up at AF and I was so happy that there where so many charray fans out here who felt the same way as I did ^^

eerational
Oh, you have seen it already. I really want to see the starhub award as well but my PC have broke down so I'm currently using the computer at school so can't dl anything and watch =( Hm. I will see when I got time at home and see if I can find out more charray moments. As you may know by now that I have quite charp eyes when it comes to this lovely couple ^^
Oh have you voted for charray at the Sinapore award? the voting ends in 28 Feb so please go and vote for them so we once again can see charray together. :D
Yeah I notice that too on the interview clips that TVB8 showed that Charray did sit near each other maybe they was talking to each other during the whole meal :yeah
i saw some short clip of that game show I think charm was so sweet. too bad that Charray didn't pair up but I'm happy to see that Charm was actually talking to Ray on the stage and how happy ray was laugthing when Charm and eric played the game. =)

little_monkey
Thanks for the screen caps I haven't seen the show yet so couldn't see that myself. Great to know that they had a great time together and that they finally sat next to each other. It's lovely to see that charray always have a good laugh together ^^

harmony
do you really mean you hate the fact that ray ignoring Linda over charm? or was is a type error?
Anyway it's great to see that they had some time toghether and they did had an interview together as well so charray might have been sitting together and chatted during the whole celebrating meal don't you think?
yeah I'm also upset about the rumors between charm and mo but i think you should have post that in charm's theard instead since this is not realted to charray. but take this kind of rumors with a pinch of salt there are no use to be too upset about it. I'm sure charm can handle it well. it's always like this in the HK ent. the reporters always make up thing. they use her name because it sells well.

#24 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48824 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:56 PM

Jupi:
I'm sitting in my chair everyday trying to wait for some more news. But I guess as you said, we just will have to wait patiently.
I think they had good eye expressions either. I kept rewatching this series and my sister thought I was totally crazy. That was why I was hoping for another Charray series. I guess the hoping worked out, since they will have one.
This couple is just too cute and lovely.

#25 Single4ever

Single4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 05:42 AM

opps!! i meant i loved the fact that Ray ignore linda..

#26 Jupi

Jupi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2272 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 07:50 PM

foreverleila
Hahaha well I'm not really sitting on my chair and waiting for news about the up comming drama I'm sure there will be more info about it when the time is near. Right now I'm focusing on my study and the mutiple awards votings online. I hope you have been voting for charray so they will grab the awards!
Well before TDOL came I did rewatch LWOLAP I can't remember how many times and my sisters was like "what are you rewatching this drama again? don't you get bord?" then TDOL came so i started to re-watch that drama instead since the sweet sweet charray moments in that drama was more ^^
I really hope that in this drama Charray will get paired up together so we charray fans can have another great series of them to cheer and enjoy :D

harmony
Hahaha it's ok. I was just wondering if it was a typo or you really meant what you write. Well have you been voting for charray at the different awards? You can go to charray's blog or sehseh's blog for information. But remember to vote to secure their chances to grab awards!

#27 hunnypooh

hunnypooh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:26 PM

a bit disappointed tonight when i heard from master so on tv that raymond has to keep his love life silence for this year if he wants to grab the awards. otherwise, this may affect his chances. :thumbdown anyway, i will support FF & SS forever no matter in what circumstances. :thumbsup

#28 Jupi

Jupi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2272 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 11:55 AM

Hm.. it's really dead here where are everyone? Well I just found out that Ray appeared on sha tins hourse race last year as a CNY performing guest and this year it was charm times ^^ coincident or what?

hunnypooh
Eh you don't need to listen and trust does fortune masters. I mean they always tell us a lot but how much is it true? And even if charray really was together I think Charm will understand Ray and don't take it personal. :P
I myself really can't wait to may so we can once again see them onscreen. I really want to know if they will get paired up together or not. Can't TVB give us some information soon?

#29 aZnangel

aZnangel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 09:41 PM

Good to see charray again at the 72 Tenants celebration! Even thought no direct interaction, but good to see them participating on the same game and sitting next to each other during dinner. :D

@Jupi going back to being fans of charray. I was neutral towards both of them in the beginning. On an interesting note, I don't know if you remember but I think you were one of the first Charm fans I met (through Charmaine Picture Zone) . Just thought of that lol. Glad we both are passionate about the same pairing now!

#30 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48824 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 11:37 PM

Jupi:
Yeah I guess you're right. When the time comes, the news will come out. And just in about 2 more months we will here news.
I know my sister said the same thing. Actually she said I was just crazy rewatching it so many times. I don't get bored. Some people said it was boring because of the history they had in the series.

I'm hoping they will get paired up as well.

#31 Jupi

Jupi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2272 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:29 PM

aZnangel
I agree with you it's great to see that charray did have some interaction during the 72 meal celebration. But somewhat sad that they couldn't be in the same group to play that game. really want to see them play it ^^ but it was funny how eric huged Charm =p
Oh ok, but you did became a fans of charm before becoming a fans of Charray right? I remember you from CPZ but didn't know that I was one of the first charm fans interactions with you.
Yepp it's amazing that we have been found on the same pairing out of all the pairings out there :P

foreverleila
Yepp when the times comes I'm sure there will be tons of news. I mean it was quite some time ray filmed a TVB production. He is busy filming his movie right now. And when the times comes I think that the reporters will also ask how this times feels I mean it was three years ago since they had a collaboration last.
Since we haven't heard anything from other cast that would be included in that serie we can just hope that TVB will pair the main actors together so we once again can see charray!

#32 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48824 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 08:08 PM

Jupi:
Agreed. Raymond actually has two grand productions this year. I'm so happy TVB is finally promoting Raymond. The series he has with Tavia and Bobby is also a grand production this year and the costume fitting will be next week.
Totally, want to listen to what both Charray has to say when reporters ask them how is it like to filnm together again.
Yes, I'm hoping they will pair up the main. It seems right now they are the main, since both Charray are usually the main in their series.

#33 Jupi

Jupi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2272 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 01:27 PM

foreverleila
Well actually I think that TVB have been promoting Ray for awhile already not just they are doing it right now. I mean they even give him the op to almost spend a year to establish his singing career that's really nice of TVB. hm was the serie with tav in last year a grand production? didn't know that. Well every single bobby production is grand production in TVB so I'm not surprised that this one will be it as well.
yeah we just need to wait like two and a half month then we will see more news and stuff from charray. I saw a magazine scan haven't read it yet but I think it's something related to charray at least their both name mentioned by jackie chan. I will see if I find time to read it, and if it's interesting I will post the translation up on charray's blog ^^

#34 hunnypooh

hunnypooh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:51 PM

haha, like '72 tenants'. :thumbsup

#35 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48824 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:51 PM

Jupi:
Oh what I meant is that TVB is trying to promote Raymond even more. He's so busy this year. Wait you mean "The Mysteries of Love?" I don't know that is a grand production. I think it was just a regular production.
Oh okay. Looking forward to seeing the scan. I want to know what the article is talking about them both.

#36 livia208

livia208

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:22 AM

sharing with u guys some graphics i found ..... wahhhhh alllll soooooooooo dam cute

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://i922.photobuc...a06bd3109ff.jpg

Edited by × d0ggiel0ver, 25 February 2010 - 11:07 AM.
Max 3 big pictures, rest in links

#37 mewmew

mewmew

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:43 AM

lovely pics of charray, it brings back a lot of great memories, thanks for sharing :)

#38 little_monkey

little_monkey

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:38 AM

Charm'll attend to "Can't Buy Me Love" blessing ceremony 26 Feb 2010 so may be she finished this film while 3 March Ray begin filming new series with Bobby and Tavia.
What'll Charm do? filmimg a new seires and then go to Mainland or wait for Ray?

#39 Jupi

Jupi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2272 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 09:41 PM

foreverleila
Well ok then I understand, even so i don't think TVB are promoting ray like crazy I mean those two movies he have filmed or I should say filming at the moment isn't really TVB production so it's just this serie with boddy and Tav that is under TVB. Yepp I think it's a grand production since Bobby is in it. i can't think of any drama he have been it who's not a grand production. I really wonder if Rays role are kind of small since he will be filming another serie with Charm in may, do he really have time to rest this year? Sorry but I haven't read the scan yet so might wait for some more days before I can say if it was something interesting or not.

livia208
Thanks for sharing the graphics really nice and really reminds me of the sweet time on those different series of them together. i just love the scene in the elevator with CharRay they wear so cute :D
I just can't wait for more information about their upcomming serie together!

MeWmEw
Yeah it really brings back great memories of Charray those graphics. I really like it ^^ maybe I should make some to share and boots up some charrayness here since it's so quiet this days. but it's not too long to wait till Charray meets again! ^^

little_monkey
Hi there, I think that CBML will end filming in the end of March not really sure about it but if you count the days it should be in the end of march if not in the middle of April since it's a 30eps long drama. I have been wondering that as well what charm will do after she finish this one. I mean she did say she will be filming another serie in April but i dopt that now since she will be filming with ray in may, so maybe that date have been postponed to May instead because of Ray's schedule, so she might have some time for rest and earn some real money ^^ don't know yet this is just my thoughts about it. I think she will film the serie with ray then go to mainland and film. I haven't heard anything of ray going to mainland this year so I doubt the mainland production will be together with ray.

#40 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48824 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:58 PM

Jupi:
Wow doesn't Raymond's character sound interseting in his new series with Bobby and Tavia? I agree, Raymond is like so busy. He has two grand productions, two movies and his new Mandarin album. Charmaine is busy this year too. She jsut recently finished filming for "Heaven and Earth." At the moment, she's still filming for "Can't Buy Me Love." Then in May she will be filming with Raymond. Hope both will take care of themselves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users