Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10

Posted Image

Stage Name: Wu Chun
Birth Name: Goh Kiat Chun
Traditional Chinese Name: 吳吉尊
Simplified Chinese Name: 吴吉尊
Pin Yin (Mandarin): Wu Ji Zun
*Ji means fortune and Zun means respect

Parents: Father (Wu Jing Tian), Mother† (Liang Mei Chuan)
Siblings: older sister, older brother (Wu Ji Wang)
Ancestry: Chinese
Origin: Brunei Darussalam
Date of Birth: October 10, 1979 (1010)
Star Sign: Libra
Animal Sign: Sheep
Blood Type: O
Height: 180 cm/5'11"
Weigth: 72 kgs.
Shoe Size: 10
Educational Background: Chung Hwa Middle School, Brunei;
RMIT University, Australia
*Bachelor of Business in Business Administration,
graduated with distinction

Languages Spoken: Hokkien, Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin,
Cantonese, English

Interests: basketball, fitness, reading
books, listening to music, watching movies,
eating, cooking, and traveling

Favorite Drink: Mocktail
Favorite Flower: Lilies
Favorite Movie: Braveheart
Favorite Place: New York
Favorite Season: Spring
Favorite Cartoon Character: Superman
Associated Acts: Fahrenheit

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

Chun is 1/4 of the highly popular Taiwanese boy band Fahrenheit. True to their name, each member of the band represents a season and a temperature on the Fahrenheit scale. Seasons and temperatures that are said to be embodiments of their different personalities. Chun at 59 degrees cool is autumn and is said to be the mysterious one in the group.
The contradicting vocal ranges of each member allow the band to complement one another when harmonizing. Chun's vocal ability ranges from within the bass to the baritone. This vocal talent allows Chun to harmonize as the supporting voice. In most songs, Chun sings the harmony while Fahrenheit songs that are intended for lower keys has Chun singing in them more. It is Chun's accent that makes his voice easily recognizable.
As the group’s popularity soared high, each member’s were able to work on separate projects and Wu Chun was blessed, having been offered to star in a movie project, thus paving the way for his breakthrough to the film industry. The friendship and closeness among the four was clearly apparent. Calvin Chen Yi Ru considers Chun as someone he could relate to and have more things in common with, since both of them had the experience to study aboard. Fellow health conscious Jiro Wang Dong Cheng would always ask Chun for questions and suggestions when it comes to health and fitness. Aaron Yan Ya Lun being the youngest in the group looks up to Chun as his older brother and even said that Chun brought a change in his life, teaching him how to be more happy and to cherish every moment.

Posted Image

KO One Tokyo Juliet
Hana Kimi The X Family
Romantic Princess Hot Shot
Butterfly Lovers 14 Blades

Posted Image

Fahrenheit, First Self-Titled Album
Two-Sided Fahrenheit Stay With You
Treasure Touch Your Heart Only You
Fahrenheit Japan Complete Edition

Posted Image

怎麽辦(Zen me ban) » S.H.E.
專屬天使(Zhuan Shu Tian Shi) »TANK

LATEST FAHRENHEIT MVs

Only You 默默 Mo Mo 越來越愛 (Yue Lai Yue Ai)
寂寞暴走 (Ji Mo Bao Zou) 恆星 (Heng Xing) 留下來 (Liu Xia Lai)
最佳聽衆 (Zui Jia Ting Zhong) 孤單摩天輪 (Gu Dan Mo Tian Lun)

Posted Image

JANUARY 2010
26 ~ 14 Blades Movie Premiere ~ Beijing, China
27 ~ 14 Blades Movie Premiere ~ Shanghai, China
28 ~ 14 Blades Movie Premiere ~ Guang Zhou, China
28 ~ 14 Blades Meeting ~ Shenzhen, China
28 ~ 14 Blades CCTV 6 "premiere" World Premiere Celebration ~ CCTV6 Channel
29 ~ 14 Blades Movie Premiere ~ Cheng Du, China
30 ~ China Mobile Fans Meet and Greet ~ Shenzen, China
31 ~ Coca Cola Activity ~ Hang Zhou, China

FEBRUARY 2010
1 ~ 14 Blades Press Conference and Gala Premiere ~ Xia'n, China
4 ~ International Tourist Festival ~ Hua Lian, Taiwan
6 ~ 14 Blades CNY Private Gathering ~ J.W Marriot Hotel, Kuala Lumpur (7.30pm)
6 ~ 14 Blades Premiere Screening ~ GSC Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur (9.00pm)
7 ~ Radio Interview ~ MYFM Radio Station (10.00am)
7 ~ 14 Blades Fans Meeting Session ~ Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur (2.00pm)
8 ~ 14 Blades Movie Premiere ~ Golden Harvest Whampoa Cinema, Hong Kong (8.00pm)

27 ~ China Mobile Concert ~ Foshan, Guandong China
28 ~ Sprite China Music Billboard ~ Shenzhen, China

MARCH 2010
10 ~ GUCCI 2010 Spring and Summer Fashion Show ~
GUCCI Flagship Store 3rd Floor,
Zhongshan North Road, Taipei [1.30 p.m.]

12 ~ YELI Endorsement Event ~ Zhengzhou, China
19 ~ CANON Press Conference ~ Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20 ~ DVD Auto Signing ~ Tropicana City Mall Damansara Utama
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia [11.00 a.m.]

20 ~ CANON Endorsement Event ~ Canon Concept Store,
Soho (KL), Solaris Mont Kiara [6.00 p.m.]

24 ~ Taiwan Tourism Bureau Endorsement ~ Tokyo, Japan
25 ~ Taiwan Tourism Bureau Endorsement ~ Osaka, Japan
26 ~ Taiwan Tourism Bureau Endorsement ~ Melon AX Hall,
Seoul, South Korea [7.30 p.m.]

27 ~ Kangxi Grand Ceremony ~ Capital Indoor Stadium ,Beijing
28 ~ ALT 2010 Fall Press Conference ~ China International
Exhibition Center, Beijing
[4.30 p.m.]

Posted Image

click on link to watch CF/related vid (old and new)
Barbie Cosmetics Nikken Wulin Online Guerlain 7-11
Osim uYoyo Super Supao Zespri Kiwi) C.C. Lemon*
Taisun* 3+2 Biscuit* Cardanro* Watson Water*
HK Disneyland* IDO Golden* Meng Niu*
Gatsby*

HK Disney Blackworld* Canon* Taiwan Tourism*

Coca-Cola*
Yeli*
AerLante*
* with Fahrenheit

Posted Image

Wu Chun Fahrenheit KO ONE Tokyo Juliet
Hana Kimi The X FAmily Romantic Princess
Hot Shot Butterfly Lovers 14 Blades

Posted Image

Wu Chun as Wu Ji Zun in Hot Shot
Fahrenheit Wu Chun & Calvin Chen
Wu Chun & Ariel Lin Wu Chun & Ella Chen
Wu Chun & Angela Zhang Wu Chun & Charlene Choi

OTHER RELATED SITES

Fahrenciti wuchun10cool Fitness Zone
KO One Tokyo Juliet Hana Kimi The X Family
Romantic Princess Hot Shot 14 Blades
iCoke Cardanro Gatsby Yeli ALT
H.I.M. Wish To See You In Taiwan

Posted Image

THE REPUBLIC OF CHILLIES VERSUS GOH KIAT CHUN

Listed below are 11 crimes that Goh Kiat Chun (a.k.a. Chun / Mr. 1010) has awarely or unawarely committed. The accused is advised to prepare himself for some shocking leads that could shake his innocence and would eventually uncover truth and justice to this forum thread. For now, the defendant has no choice but to remain silent. Anything he says can and will be used against him. In the end, a jury composed of the Chillies shall come up with a decision that would contain just punishments for the accused to face. So help us God.

Crime #1: Chun committed THEFT for stealing our hearts. Evidences tell that public display of physical, mental, and emotional perfection makes the accused a major suspect in these heart-robbery incidents.
Crime #2: Chun is charged of MURDER for killing boredom whenever there's no activity in the thread. Mr. 1010's mere presence online, in combination with his routine of updating blog entries, photos, and messages, is a sure killer of dull and boring moments.
Crime #3: Chun is accused of ABDUCTION for constantly grabbing our artworks, fun fan arts, and lovely siggies. A number of proofs can be tracked in Mr. 1010's Fahrenciti albums. "Artnapping" has made the accused an expert follower, to the extent that he has also embraced digital-art making by incorporating his very own artworks in his newer blog posts.
Crime #4: Chun is charged of the crime DISTURBING THE PEACE. Accounts from private citizens state that the accused always seem to cause chaos and commotion in public places like airports, hotels, malls, restaurants, and even in laundry shops. Unsettling of proper order is really difficult to impose whenever Mr. 1010 is around.
Crime #5: Chun committed CRIMINAL THREATENING when he intentionally and knowingly put the poor Peking duck in fear of imminent harm, by expressing a terminal threat that he will be back in Beijing to take his revenge. To quote, " I'm gonna take revenge tomorrow....Peking duck, here i come again...hahaaa!" were the exact words of the suspect.
Crime #6: Chun is accused of the crime FAILURE TO APPEAR for always failing to show up as a non-anonymous user everytime he drops by AF. A warrant or arrest can be issued to the accused if he promises to visit the thread in a consistently anonymous manner.
Crime #7: Chun committed DECEPTION offences when he calls himself Super Man and Super Pig, or when the public identifies him as the Asian Jack Sparrow, the Asian Michael Jordan, or the Asian John Travolta. Adding up to these instances is his successful attempt to blend with the A(H1N1)-scared crowd through his mask-with-shades disguise in downtown Hong Kong during one of his sneak outs. This only proves that Mr. 1010 is a flexible actor who could make us believe that he can transform and become another different, and occasionally unidentifiable persona.
Crime #8: Chun is charged of the crime INTRUSION UPON SECLUSION when he intentionally intrudes, physically, electronically, or otherwise, upon the private space, solitude, or seclusion of his FRH brothers, his niece, or some random bald guy, just to oversee the other party's private activities, such as sleeping/napping and manner of eating.
Crime #9: Chun is also guilty of DISCRIMINATION when he wrote in one of his captioned photos that this certain egg tart is not that yummy as compared to his favorite brand of egg tart. This claim, which involves a form of exclusion or rejection of a certain type of food, is a discriminatory behavior that the accused cannot run away from.
Crime #10: Chun committed OVERSPEEDING when he showed to the world that he can "Vroommm......" using one of his dream supercar. Even though the accused has the capacity to speed-up beyond limits, he is still very reachable to fans when he's not on the wheels of his fast car.
Crime #11: Chun's slept-in bed photo has brought mysteries and has caught a lot of public attention. Up to now, nobody has figured out the true motive and the real crime that happened on that controversial and chaotic white bed. It seems unsolvable and difficult to resolve. The clever and teasing suspect, Mr. 1010, has therefore committed a PERFECT CRIME.

Based on the presented clues and evidences, the jury has imposed some major judgements for Goh Kiat Chun. At this point, the Chillies has decided that Chun be sentenced with reclusion perpetua (indeterminate sentence, 30 years minimum) without parole, in the arms of the Chillies and all his guardian angels. He shall also be exiled in a different country each year to give easy access to his avid supporters who want to visit him every minute, every day. Lastly, for the first time in history, the jury has imposed the sweetest form of punishment for our one and only Mr. 1010 --- that he be punished with a lifetime of hotness and drooling fangirls!

If the accused, Goh Kiat Chun, wants to issue a rebuttal statement to defend himself, he must go get a super lawyer and submit a sworn declaration to the Chillies in response to these filed lawsuits. Finally, the jury's verdict shall take effect if and only if the accused does not respond to these charges within the given time period of 24 hours (extensions not allowed). If there are no further questions from the parties involved, this trial is now officially adjourned.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Edited by ronacious, 05 September 2010 - 04:39 PM.

• ronacious likes this

#2 ornp

ornp

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1383 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:25 PM

Posted Image

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL CHILLIES FOR CHUN ' S PART 11

Cassia , Ronacious , Eigna , Seraf , Nie and the rest of the TS team==>> Thanks so much for the great TS !! clapclap

Thanks to Ronacious & the rest of TS team about always late sleep for making the TS for new thread !! :) :)

Thanks to Wu Chun Lover , Nie , Zunjiwu and all Chillies for continued make the contributions for Chun' s thread until finish Chun' s part 10 and start Chun' s part 11. :thumbsup

I believe that Chun is always the inspiration of all Chillies for active and alert being . Chun is always the good model for his fans by see from his attitude and attention .

Finally , I must thank to Chun and all Chillies for always give the warm moral support to all of us !

Posted Image

Edited by ronacious, 26 January 2010 - 05:33 PM.

#3 eigna614

eigna614

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1893 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:27 PM

Posted Image

Congratulations Chillies!!! We made it!! So happy that after all the "challenges" we faced during the last few days of Part 10, we were all able to have a premiere ceremony here at Chun's Adventure Island!

a big thanks to cassia for opening Part 11!! welcome to the TS club! i am sure you will have a great adventure "updating" the TS every so often. congratulations to ornp for a successful Part 10 on 1010.. kudos likewise to all those who have spent their precious waking and sleeping hours contributing to the success of our latest adventure.. to ronacious, seraf, nie, zunjiwu, wcl and all chillies who keep our thread alive and very interesting...

the enCHUNtment of Chun's guardian angels residing at Chunville will surely have a grand adventure at Chun's Adventure Island... let us look forward to all the treasures we will uncover here at our new home..

CHUN, we really tried our best to open your Adventure Island to coincide with your first premiere ceremony tonight.. the past nights were really very "challenging" but as i have said over and over again, you are worth all our sleepless nights.. you are our inspiration and we are truly honored to be your guardian angels... have an exciting experience lurking here at Chun's Adventure Island!!!

CHILLIES CHUN!!!

#4 seraf

seraf

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:30 PM

Posted Image

CHUN
thanks for giving us another wonderful project, your 14 Blades movie!
thanks to you and your ABSolutely gorgeous pirate costume -
we came up with this "pirates" concept for Part 11.
though most of us haven't watched your movie yet,
we can assure you our support
when it's going to be shown in our respective countries.
continue being Mr. Happy! the Chillies will stay forever with you.
we will always cheer for you. jia you! :yeah

here's my little something for you as a gift for tonight's movie premiere. hope you'll like it CHUN!

Posted Image

Cassia, rona, ate eigna, Nie & the rest of the TS team
congratulations for a job well done! Part 11 is finally here. yipee!

Chillies
let's renew our love for chun here in our new home.
let's cheer him up some more in the coming days coz we know
that it's going to be a busy first-quarter for him.
let's not fail to "pass him gas" every minute, every day. alrighty!

Edited by seraf, 27 January 2010 - 03:04 PM.

#5 ChunNie

ChunNie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:37 PM

Posted Image

clapclap congraCHUNlations Chillies! clapclap
:thumbsup Woohoo! Part 11! :thumbsup

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is a memorable experience for me...as it's my first time to be part of the opening of Chun's thread! :yeah
am really so happy right now!
the last 24 hours have been crazy! but, given the chance...
i'd gladly do it all over again! :blush
Thanks to everyone..our efforts paid off!
Let's all give ourselves a pat on the back... well deserved! :hug

Congratulations Chillies!
We're now in Part 11!
Time to take on new challenges... encounter new adventures with CHUN!

Cassia

so proud of you my baby sis! ahaha... Superb TS! :hug
and all the Chillies who took part..thanks so much for your dedication! :hug
Love yah girls! and Love Chun too!

Rach

Edited by ChunNie, 26 January 2010 - 07:44 PM.

#6 ronacious

ronacious

HANA KIWI:Toma♥Rona♥Chun

• Forum Masters
  • 3277 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:37 PM

Yay! Chillies! we did it again didn't we? post-wise..i knew we cold make it...it's the TS that i wasn't so certain about..haha...but i am glad that we were still able to open the thread on this special day, the premiere of Chun's 2nd movie, 14Blades! So welcome one and all to

Chun's Adventure Island

the place where we embark on an enchunting though sometimes challenging journey with Chun! :D *Chun, do take us along with you yeah? haha*

Congratulations Chillies for making it! we moved like 2 1/2 pages in ~ 24 hours. kyaaa. 0.o

so erm..what do we call ourselves now? ADVENTURERS or ISLANDERS? ADVENCHUNRERS! :lmao:

To Cassia, kyaa! how many times did u tell me u can't be the TS? lol. i have lost count! but u really should be our TS coz u have been helping us out since part 9! about time u be our TS yeah? thank u thank u! next part again? :noclue *runs away* lol

to ate eigna, seraf, Rach, Nie, Zunjiwu, Wu Chun Lover thank u for helping out on the TS...we began our adventure even before part 11 opened. lol. of course u guys know that the TS wouldn't have been finished in time if not for ur great contributions ne? *grouphug*

seraf, :buahahaha i love Wu Chun's Eleven. it came out better than i had expected. :thumbsup so is Chun guilty as charged or is he guilty as charged? :lmao: we have a criminal on the loose! anyone who catches a glimpse of him..please take a pic or vid and share with us in the thread! :lol:

and again, to ornp, great job on Part 10! even now ur still editing it I know. thank u thank u so much for loving Chun and us(? :P) the way u do. it's sad that we had to leave Chunville already, but hey as they say...the real adventure begins when we leave our homes/houses. haha!

to Chun, so? how was the premiere? hope u had a lot of fun. based on the pix, u look like u did! yay for u!!! I reckon 14Blades signals the beginning of more CHUNtastic adventures for u! and we are right behind u, ur proud supporters! maybe sometimes, we're on ur side or in front of u, coz we need to take pix of ur lovely face, not just ur sexy back! haha...

Later ur gonna attend another 14Blades event..just enjoy and watch ur movie with great pride coz I am certain it is something to be proud of!

thank u for being an inspiration to us all..keep on shining!

*maybe I will edit this with a fanart* haha...

edit:

Posted Image

:P

did Chun go OL tonite? no? no CHun sightings over at IFC? he must be tired...or busy...busy..eating those poor peking ducks! lol.

before the day ends...to my twin, ITZRACHAEL

Spoiler

ONCE AGAIN CHILLIES, WELCOME TO PART 11!
:yeah Chun's Adventure Island!
:yeah
part 11 is best viewed with lucidablackletterfont! lol.

Quote To Share ala Milez ;)

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.”
~ T. S. Eliot

Edited by ronacious, 29 January 2010 - 06:00 PM.

#7 Wu Chun Lover

Wu Chun Lover

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:43 PM

Dear CHUNtastic Adventurers Chillies :winter

:yeah Chunnie is now on-line over at his Baidu

as of 2:05am(JST) & FahrenCiti as of 2:09am(JST) :yeah

Posted Image

:dance: CONGRATULATIONS CHILLIES!!! :dance:

Cassia:
Hurray :yeah Thanks for your outstanding opening Part 11 on 26/Jan/2010, such a big special day for Chunnie!
I kinda missed CHUNville but we just entered brand-new Chunnie’s Advernture Island, yippee :yahoo

Ornp/Rona/Eigna/Seraf/Nie/Zunjiwu:
Thanks so much for your great contributions to make this TS happen on 14Blades BJ Premier day!! We did it lah~:party
Congratz to all Chillies :V

:TY

Posted Image

All Chillies:
Like Chunnie always says, We Did NOT Give Up… :worship
It seemed impossible/very tough to make Part 11 open today,
but we did post so much crazy in frenzy for last few days in previous Part 10 to meet the due, 26/January/2010!
We are all united Chillies, one big family who love Chunnie constantly :wub:

Rach:

Spoiler

Chunnie:
Cheers to ya!! :kiss

Posted Image

:hifive Big Welcome to Chunnie’s Advernture Island, Wu Chun Thread Part 11 :hifive

Let us all have CHUNtastic Adventurous Spirits and share

CHUNtastic Adventure Stories in C4, Part 11 lah~ :blush

Wu Chun Lover-C4 :hug

Edited by Wu Chun Lover, 04 February 2010 - 10:11 PM.

#8 Cassia

Cassia

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 05:00 PM

kyaaa part 11 is here, u did it chillies ! :D

Posted Image

congratulation for 14blades premiere chun ! :D
do ur best for upcoming premiere event ! 加油加油!!

reps from prev thread =="

zunjiwu
muahaha yes ! no no i dont mean anything lol
yah where are u zzz, haha long time no see :P
hmm what stuff? hahaha *blank*

ronacious
YAH !! u need it hahaha
i think its worth to have it? lol
he wear 2 caps, he throw one cap to the fans haha
LOL better than one? :noclue

seraf
argh ! its random haha
i dont know he's like what lol
omg magician pirate? its too exclusive? haha
i dont know he know to perform some magic tricks or not haha
at medan he got to show live magic tricks performance
omg if he show it to us, he's so flexible can do anything ! haha

kyaa the last one..
to rachael
Spoiler

Edited by Cassia, 26 January 2010 - 06:25 PM.

#9 zunjiwu

zunjiwu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 05:04 PM

"Everything is possible if we go for it, so go for it!"

Posted Image

Ni hao Chillies! :D

All the memories that we shared: the pervy convos, the frenzies, the sharings and all the hysterical moments that we had is one precious moment that we will always treasure forever. :crybaby Part 10 may be already closed but that doesn't mean the end of our Chun talks, right? And so we enter into a new home, a new sanctuary for all of us Chillies where we can show our love for the man we always look up to, the man we always appreciate, the man who stands out when we are in our melancholy.

And so I salute everyone for the job well done.
Rona, Eigna, Rach, Akiko, and Nie for helping in the TS. All I have to say is our thread is one of the nicest threads here on AF where every Chun fandom is incomparable! Yippee! And of course to our former TS Ornp, a big box of xie xie to you for keeping us updated always. With all the pics, vids, infos, news, and even Chun's sched, KUDOS to you! :worship

Now I welcome everyone to Wu Chun Thread Part 11: The Adventure Island!!! Yahoo! :yeah

Posted Image

Dear Chunnie!!!

Hey there!! How are you! How's the first premiere of 14 Blades? Did you have another wonder peking duck meals in one sitting? Hahahaa. Or you sneaked out and walked downtown the market and capture some pics to be uploaded onto your album? Hahaha. Either way, i know you enjoyed doing such so no problem right? :thumbsup Chun we Chillies have just moved in to our xin wo! Won't you mind have the ribbon cutting with us? Do you have some heartwarming gifts for us? :shifty: Hahaha. I guess all the pics on you and of course every bit of info are already gifts for us! Agree? Well, you should! Hahaha

Thanks for keeping us inspired and making us going on!! :TY

Good luck to your second movie. I know it will be a blockbuster film across Asia so keep it up!!

And hey love your v-neck shirt there!! wahhh!! In just a few hours the premiere in Shanghai will commence!!! wahhh!!

This xin wo is..

your and our
Adventure Island!!! yippee!! :excited

Best Regards,
Phenphen (Zunjiwu) :iloveyou:

Posted Image

-------------------------

checking Chun's sched:

JANUARY 27, 2010!!

14 Blades's premiere in Shanghai!! wahh!

Edited by ronacious, 20 December 2011 - 01:06 AM.

#10 zafirahmajdiah

zafirahmajdiah

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 05:33 PM

Posted Image

Congratulation to ALL Chillies...
congratulation to Part 11 TS, Cassia :D

and we love memorable date right? something to remember today :)

I really love our theme! it does suits us in so many ways :)
We are on Chun's Adventure Island!! An island that the whole world can reach by free? hehe..
the anticipaChun is soSo cute.. yeah.. Chun conquer the world.. i hope his career in Korea will be as success as in
other countries.. he wants to enter Korean market right? and i believe, he can with his high determination and hard work..
THE REPUBLIC OF CHILLIES VERSUS GOH KIAT CHUN is so really true!! haha.. i dont mind let the thief escape.. i dont mind!! and i love the crimes he commited!
andAnd, i can be his lawyer.. FOC.. haha..
superLovelyyyy!!

Chun, enjoy Part 11 as you enjoyed previous parts. superThank you for always visits Chillies :)

to Rachael

Spoiler

Edited by ronacious, 30 January 2010 - 05:56 PM.
changed pic under spoiler to link. :-) -- oops, Sorry, messed up the link. ^_^*

• ronacious likes this

#11 Milez

Milez

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 05:43 PM

Yay! Part 11 is finally open, and Im actually here for the opening premiere....sweetttt!
Congratulation guys! we made it! :yeah

A huge thanks to cassia for opening Part 11, you did a great job :thumbsup
and also a humongous appreciation to rona, dolphin, Chunnie, Seraf, WCL, zunjiwu
and eigna(just now realized that eigna is backwards of angie lol) for keeping the thread
very interesting and fun, and to all newbies...Welcome to C4 :wave2

Wu Chun: (real one)
Once again! you inspired these ladies!!! hope you like our Part 11
have fun lurking! =)

Posted Image

"New year,new choices,new life,new memories,
new friends,new loves! Got it get it,want it have it,
list, categories, lessons!"...(pheww!)- mrj

Edited by Milez, 26 January 2010 - 05:50 PM.

#12 ChunNie

ChunNie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 09:26 PM

Posted Image

am supposed to be sleeping...ssshhh...
but, i just can't! clapclap i must be high still!
coz this such a CHUNtastic point in time for me, for all of us! :yeah

this is how much i value my lappy... for Chun it's his laopo, right?!
well, for me...it's my laogong! :lmao:

Posted Image

Nothing can separate CHUN and his Chillies!! :hug

Seraf
The court cross examination scene was splendid! Great concept and inputs! :thumbsup
I remember in part 10, Ate Eigna and i had a discussion regarding that scene as well...
coz she's always so fast at researching stuff pertaining to Chun.. i said to her, it's like she's presenting concrete proof or evidence regarding our queries...be it serious or silly! :wacko:
your ideas were really great! clapclap
and i love how you're insinuating, subtly? hahaa... for Chun to post! wahahaha... smart move!
i'll give a decent rep tom ok?!

Ate Eigna
Thank you for backing me up in posting...you know what i'm talking about, right?! :hug
Part 10 will always remain special to me... coz i learned so many things, met all of you wonderful people and most especially, got to express my LOVE for Chun! :blush

Rona
Thanks for EVERYTHING! as in everything! :hug
You're undoubtedly the most dedicated Chillie, no offense meant to the others, the TS is marvelous!
You've put in so much work into it...i can't imagine how you're able to do so!
juggling so many things at the same time... so amazing!
and i really was so surprised when i first saw the TS...
you were able to bring to life our ideas... and made them even better! clapclap
looking forward to another round of this sis! ahaha...crazy me!
I'd like to sincerely thank you for guiding me in part10 and for the friendship! :hug

Cassia
sis, thanks for being patient with me..when i give you ideas that seem inachievable! you keep on trying til the end!
see, all your hard work paid off! such a terrific TS you've made...
never get tired of doing so ok?! :V

Chun
Thank you for being our source of inspiraCHUN...
time and again, the Chillies have proven that nothing is impossible as long as it's for Chun! :blush
we do this because of you and for you! :hug
Hope you enjoy your visits in your Island!
Looking forward to havin' more adventures with you!

All the best to you, always...

AdvenCHUNrer Nie

Edited by ChunNie, 28 January 2010 - 05:42 PM.

• hueybaby likes this

#13 Snowflakes Dance

Snowflakes Dance

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 10:20 PM

wow! this is the first time I've seen a thread as nice as this. And I can't stop laughing while reading the list of crimes. LOL. That's very creative! I'm not much of Wu Chun's fan but I like him in Hot Shot.

Edited by SnowFlakes Dance, 26 January 2010 - 10:22 PM.

#14 dolphin17

dolphin17

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1109 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 02:11 AM

Congratulations of The Opening of Part 11

Thanks for the contribution of Cassia, Rona, Eigna, Seraf, Ornp, Nie, zunjiwu, WCL and the rest of Chillies who made this thread on time

I missed the opening thread coz the internet connection..
Hiks :(
I love the AnticipaCHUN
I haven't read all the TS yet, will react to it later

Now, I'll do my reps from Part 10

Nie,eigna and rona
Should we start with our convo again about the support and protection
Haha..
Have u guys watched the vid yet about his fans touched him?
Chun's expression is very funny.. He kinda shocked and the TV which broadcasted it even repeat for three times
I wonder whether Chun will go back and watch the YT

Rona
Spoiler

#15 ornp

ornp

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1383 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 02:23 AM

Hello all Chillies !

Today , there is 14 Blades Premiere Ceremony @ Shanghai .

I edit the previous wrong details !
Time : 27th January 2010. 19:45 pm

26/1/2010 ~ 14 Blades Premiere Celebration @ the National Conference Center , Beijing

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

credit to Sina

The Rest of Pics from Sina or Chun' s Baidu

Prohibit to HOT-LINK of pictures

Review of Chun in winter' s night ~ Smile captured the hearts of female fans ?

2010-01-25 吳尊冬夜回眸一笑迷倒女粉絲

I think that this News talked about Chun with promotional events of 14 Blades at China and his handsome ? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3UI15MvDaw

credit to ccyee19

I cann' t reply now ! Bye ~

Edited by ornp, 27 January 2010 - 04:49 PM.

• ronacious likes this

#16 zafirahmajdiah

zafirahmajdiah

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 02:51 AM

WU CHUN ALMOST LOSES SIGHT AND FALLS OFF THE CLIFF

Posted Image

The Lunar New Year film 14 BLADES (GUM YI WAI) starred Donnie Yen Chi Tan, Vicki Zhao Wei, Wu Chun, Kate Tsui Tsz Shan and others. The Yen Chi Dan played imperial guard Green Dragon while on the run to the West ran into the Wu Chun played Sky Hawk Gang robber Great Desert Judge. This time Wu Chun's costume was very special. The foreign costume looked like a heroic robber and a pirate.

The film had many action scenes. Wu Chun had a duel with Yen Chi Tan in an inn. Although he faced strong competition, Wu Chun insisted on personally performing. He said, "With Big Brother Chi Tan I could say we were strangers until we fought. My first scene was a fight scene with him. At the time the pressure was tremendous, luckily Big Brother Chi Tan asked me not to be nervous and hit him hard. Because Big Brother Chi Tan said that I fought with ease. I truly am appreciative." Yen Chi Tan also praised Wu Chun's agility.

In another explosive scene an accident took place, as Wu Chun almost became a real blind hero. "Originally the explosion was to take place five to six seconds after I shot the crossbow, but it blew up in less than two seconds after the shot. I couldn't open my eyes and kept tearing up. At the time I stood on the edge of the cliff, I didn't dare to move. If I fell I was done for."

hktopten

-----------------------------------------------------

wooots!!! he did the stunt himself.. :D
and the explosion... very dangerous! luckily he is ok :)

#17 brigitta

brigitta

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 04:40 AM

CONGRATULATION TO ALL OF U GIRLS FOR CHUN'S ADVENTURE ISLAND

wow...move so fast..thx Cassia, Ronacious, eigna, WCL, zunjiwu, seraf, Nie, Rach for Chun's thread... :yeah
good job girls... :thumbsup
Posted Image

fanart to share
Posted Image
Cassia - so, Chun's thread part 11 is all about his "crime"..right...hahaha..i really really like his crimes list..so creative..

Nie - hahaha..i'm sure u can't sleep because u r so excited about the result of ur hard work for this theard...so this is the first time for u to be a part of Chun's thread??woaaa...congrats girl..hope someday i can be a part for the next Chun's thread..haha...LOL.. :lmao: it's must be fun..

Zafirahmajdiah - thx for the article.. :V

will be back for previous reps...bye now...

Edited by brigitta, 27 January 2010 - 05:44 AM.

#18 Wu Chun Lover

Wu Chun Lover

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:24 AM

:yeah Chunnie was on-line over at his
Baidu at 9am(JST) this morning!! :yeah

According to Ornp, he needs to be in Shanghai by 2:30pm(CNT), he must have woken up early took off to SH from BJ lah~ ^_^*

Pix To Share....
Chunnie was in rehearsal for 14 Blades BJ Premier
on 26/January/2010 :thumbsup

U can see Chunnie in Black Suit playing basketball, Performing Taiko Drums on stage, These must be rehearsal pix ^_^

Posted Image

Kyaaaa~ :yahoo
We almost could see his chest from this camera angle :blush

Posted Image

Wu Ji Zun in Hot Shot, haha :pleh just kidding ^_^*

Posted Image

Credit as tagged
Thanks to speed_chun in Chunnie’s Baidu for posting!
The Rest of Pix AT THIS LINK

Later I have to go back to Part 10 back reading and do tons of reps,
especially to Seraf lah~

A New Challenge, Another Adventure :whistle

***EDIT***

:yeah Chunnie is back going on-line over at his Baidu
now at 1:40pm(JST)
& FahrenCiti at 1:52pm(JST)!! :yeah

Reps from Part 10, Page 48ish… ^_^*

WCL
was Chun talking about you when he said to Show that his Jap fans have changed? to quote from dolphin's translation: "Last time they were more quiet... Then after they went to Taiwan got inspired by Taiwanese fans."i really think that chun is pointing his fingers at you. Chun's bubble thoughts must be full of WCL fangirling moments, that's why he said those things to Show. anyways, thanks for not acting shy when you're face-to-face & eye-to-eye with chun! we love hearing your stories so continue being that way. 'til your next CHUNcounter!

Seraf:
It was so nice to read your posts in previous thread :hifive has been so busy posting, could not make enough ya…I could be still on high on Chunie whenever I see him playing a basketball, reminded me of HS Japan Promo :iloveyou: Kyaaaa~:yahoo Chunnie’s bubble thoughts was full of WCL fangirling moments? U R so funny, hehe :lol: Yeah, I have been showing my love emotions in front of Chunnie, but remember, not that much aggressive and brave like his HK fans!! Hoping to meet him in March when FRH comes to Japan on Taiwan Tourism Bureau promo lah~ :nihao

Wu Chun Lover – C4 :cheekkiss:

Edited by Wu Chun Lover, 27 January 2010 - 09:32 AM.

• ronacious likes this

#19 ChunNie

ChunNie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:03 AM

AttenCHUN!
Members of the BBC! clapclap

u must watch this :thumbsup
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdm-4LWSd_8

香港签售会-新窝 by 小柔
credit:original uploader@chun's baidu
and as marked
Thank you!

finished watching?
enjoyed? :harhar uhhhmmm...i'm expecting reactions, analyzations, reviews, replies from this! hahaha...

we have to thank CHUN for being so into his performance...
Great dancing Chun! you've really improved tremendously! :hug

AdvenCHUNrers!
i love all of your fan arts...they're all so nice!
great job girls! :yeah

Ornp
Thanks for sharing the latest news regarding the premiere last night.
Eventhough you must be busy, you were still able to update us early this morning!
we definitely missed your diligence, thanks really! :hug

Chun looked really good in all the pics you shared.. my faves are the one where he's holding a bball and him playing the taiko! shuai.. :blush
re the vid..was it like a paparazzi one? coz they followed Chun's car and can only stay outside the building...

Zafmajdiah
Thank you for sharing the article!

Wu Chun played Sky Hawk Gang robber Great Desert Judge. This time Wu Chun's costume was very special. The foreign costume looked like a heroic robber and a pirate.

so that's what's Chun's character is called in English! ahahaha..sorry so many 's.. :pleh
at least now everything's clear..
and i agree with the feedback on Chun's costume! coz it sums up our TS concept...
a mix between a bandit and a pirate! clapclap so great!

Brigitta

hope someday i can be a part for the next Chun's thread..haha

Alex, be careful what you wish for! ahaha... coz Rona might just make it all come true! :loool:
Yup! it's my first time being part of the opening of Chun's thread... as i only became an active Chillie in part 10..
and what an experience it was... no regrets!

WCL
so that's what the rehearsal was for... he played ball tricks and the taiko as well...
love the peek-a-boo pic! a little more bending and the NNC would've been jumping for joy! :happyhappy
is that your fave shot too?hehee... and thanks for the online update! :hifive

SnowFlakesDance and StunningJewel
a big thanks to both of you!

Edited by ChunNie, 27 January 2010 - 11:37 AM.

• hueybaby likes this

#20 Wu Chun Lover

Wu Chun Lover

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:16 AM

Chunnie’s Shanghai Arrival Pix To Share... :dance:

Chunnie arrived at Shanghai today at 11:35am(CNT) :)

Posted Image

I was just on-line with him this morning while he was in BJ and after arriving at SH... felt connected to him :wub:

Posted Image

阿尊尊、加油加油 !! All the best for today’s SH Premier ne :thumbsup

Posted Image

Credit as tagged
Thanks to 尊吧新聞★小柔 in Chunnie’s Baidu for posting!

For those who missed to watch Chunnie@BJ Premier last night, U’d get to watch bunch of SINA video clips from THIS LINK,
Thanks to 尊吧小柔 for posting up in Chunnie’s Baidu :hug
We shall wait these clips get re-uploaded to YT lah~

Reps from Part 10, Page 48ish… ^_^*

WCL the pics from TVBS.com were from Sarah Song's blog who is an entertainment news anchor for TVB Payvision...

Eigna:
Thanks for sharing the link of Sarah’s blog. U’ve always kind enough to answer my queries :yeah Big hugs to ya! :hug
I usally edit my post when I receive the updates/new info, but as U know, last few days, we went crazy kept posting.. haha, could not add your info, aiyoh :STUPID

Wu Chun Lover – C4 :kiss

Edited by Wu Chun Lover, 27 January 2010 - 08:47 AM.

#21 zafirahmajdiah

zafirahmajdiah

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:50 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Same link as posted by WCL, Chun Baidu

Ornp.. Welcome back :D
i love the first picture! as if an angel in black has come.. eh no.. Crimal!..muahhaha..He is in black, top to toe.. everytime i see taiko drm, i remember him performing at concert.. then i think, isnt it great if the taiko drum is decorated..with blingBling maybe? haha.. jkjk :) i thinkk of my principal when i see this picture.. haha

Rona.. Advenchunrers sound good.. haha.. Chillies will be more advenchunrers than usual, digging Chun's news, posting, or maybe pervy club too will be more aadvenchunrers than usual.. haha.. pervy club has slow down lately and i think its good for me because i will see Chun soon.. i hope if he know im from AF, he wont remember Chillies' pervy convo.. haha.. butBut, he is the president right? :P

Nie.. here is my reactions, analizations & review..hehe.. Chun knows how to interact with his brothers very well, very cheeky..
he looked very relax, enjoyed and happy. and whats with that :harhar emoticon? do you mean at 1:07? :P

Chillies..
Spoiler

Edited by zafirahmajdiah, 27 January 2010 - 07:03 AM.

#22 angeleyes10

angeleyes10

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:18 AM

wow we're on the new thread... from the Chunville, now we're on the adventure island.

Congratulations and thanks for the hard work... :thumbsup clapclap

14 blades promotion has already started and chun's sched is definitely full and hectic.
but with the support of his angels, he surely have a wonderful day everyday.
So let's all cheer him for the success of his new movie and let's make this adventure island a chuntastic place to chill in.

Let the adventure begin!

Posted Image

Chun: thanks for inspiring us... All the best in your career! Cheers! :yeah

Edited by ronacious, 02 September 2010 - 01:04 AM.
thanks for editing it. <3

#23 Wu Chun Lover

Wu Chun Lover

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:18 AM

Dear CHUNtastic Adventurers Chillies:winter

Do U remember my live report from BJ Premier in previous thread? ^_^
I forgot to mention Chunnie did Kung-Fu kicking lah~
I think his fans on stage who gave speeches might have
mentioned his late mom...no? :unsure:
Chillies, please help me out to input ne!

Pix To Share.... :thumbsup
Shuai Chunnie in SIMPLE Black Suit @ BJ Premier
on 26/January/2010 :iloveyou:

Kung-Fu Chunnie :dance: Ah -Chooooo~ :ninja:

Posted Image

This was the captured moment when Chunnie Catwalked
on stage... :blush Chunnie, do U miss your modeling times?? :whatup

Posted Image

Chunnie did not wear the tight pants yesterday, he knew he had to play a basketball n perform taiko drums, maybe that’s why??? :tricky:

Posted Image

Credit as tagged
Thanks to speed_chun in Chunnie’s Baidu for posting!

Reps from Part 10, Page 48ish…

@ akiko hi there!!! wahhh!! I've just seen the Wish to see you in Taiwan 2010 MV!! Congratz to you and your friend! You were that one holding the superman doll and the friend beside you is Chie, right?! And thanx too for the pix from the 14 Blades press con right after he returned from the Japan HOt Shot promo!! He was wearing the ferragamo shoes from that Salvatore store again, wasn't he?? Wait where did he buy it again? WAs it in Macau or somewhere in China?? I could not reall already..hehehe..or was it just in somewhere in Taiwan..Ermmm.
So Chun will open his 3rd baby in Serusop in May?? So that's 4 months away! And he even invested a huge sum of money lah!!

Zunjiwu:
First off… thanks so much on your contributions in previous thread… U & Cassia have helped me to post so many Chunnie’s pix from his Baidu while Ornp was gone…
Sorry I could not make enough replies to ya :down I really appreciate it :worship
Kyaaa~ :yahoo U saw me in that videoclip? It was such a memorable time :wub:
First time Chunnie did call me Chilli!! I was glad I contributed bit of Chunnie’s :oopsie FRH’s endorcement. Do U remember Chia? She found me first, kind enough to left me a comment on my profile, but I was too lazy, did not read her message till later… :doh The Ferragamo shoes he bought was in Shanghai, the shoes he wore during HS Japan Promo, I think it was the same one he wore during 14 Blades HK presscon@Penninsula. I was so site to hear the news that his 3rd baby is about to born… maybe the same timing of his sister’s 3rd baby born??? Haha :happyhappy

Edited by Wu Chun Lover, 27 January 2010 - 09:15 AM.

#24 zunjiwu

zunjiwu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 11:06 AM

just wanna share this news...

Martial-arts film "14 Blades" premiered in Beijing on Tuesday in the absence of female lead Zhao Wei.

Zhao was absent due to "personal reasons," according to the film's production team.

Rumors that the popular actress is pregnant have not been confirmed by neither Zhao nor her agent.

At the premiere, lead actor Donnie Yen led other cast members Wu Chun, Kate Tsui and Qi Yuwu in sharing behind-the-scenes tidbits.

"14 Blades" is about a Ming Dynasty secret agent (Donnie Yen) who fights to uncover a conspiracy. It was directed by Daniel Lee.

Chinese folk singer-songwriter Sa Dingding, who won a BBC World Music Award in 2008 for her previous album "Alive", sings the movie's theme song.

The movie will hit local theaters on February 4.

a random rep..

@ akiko hey there!!!! hahahah...it's okay...I understand coz I've made so many reactions to what you would post about him our boy and i think anyone would be gone loony remembering what I've talked about!! hahaha...

I just made a comaeback so that's why i post so may pics. I promised myself before that I cannot post any pics unless I have backread everything lah for Chun

and yah your experience is just soooooooooooooooo a big time lah!!!!! wahhh!! I mean what?! Akiko!! I'm gonna kill myself if I cannot have the same experience you have.!!!

HongKong Yes Magazine

http://i715.photobuc...ngYesMag568.jpg
http://i715.photobuc...ngYesMag569.jpg
http://i715.photobuc...ngYesMag565.jpg

Posted Image

Posted Image

cre: baidu

Edited by zunjiwu, 31 January 2010 - 02:05 PM.

#25 ChunNie

ChunNie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 12:02 PM

Wu Chun VIP Interview
14 Blades Beijing Premiere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZbF_iGdzg8

Credit: Chundeyau

Dolphin

Should we start with our convo again about the support and protection
Haha..
Have u guys watched the vid yet about his fans touched him?
Chun's expression is very funny.. He kinda shocked and the TV which broadcasted it even repeat for three times
I wonder whether Chun will go back and watch the YT

of course dear... care to refresh my memory? :lmao: oh yeah...now i remember, i've given you my answer about "that" in one of my turbo posts in Chunville! i even put it in spoilers...
and regarding the vid, YES! i watched it already coz i'm the one who shared it too...aiyoh! :loool:
it's a "must see" vid right?! so funny! aside from the instant replay..the last one was even in slow mo! ahaha...
poor Chunnie :hug .. i guess, no one expected that the fan-girl would act that way...gosh :ohmy

ZafirahMajdiah
yes, yes! i was pertaining to that scene...what did you see? :innocent
thanks for the nice Chun pics!

Phen
Thanks for sharing the article...
14 Blades coming real soon in theatres! Don't miss it!

WCL
hooray! i was able to watch the premiere ceremony at last... :happyhappy
now i can relate with everything you described... thanks btw!
he had a grand entrance ne! and fans screaming.. then, interview portion..they were explaining Chun's background
then, he showcased his talents... the bball kept on slipping, he had a hard time balancing it..then the taiko performance, eventhough one of his sticks fell...still, it was an awesome performance.
Chun might be nervous, i guess..
and then the most touching part, the fans' tribute to him...it brought me to tears honestly :waaa:
the part where they were professing how much they admire Chun, how kind he was to his fans... and when they included his mum on the speech...awww really heartfelt! it moved me! i thought Chun was teary eyed as well!
so nice... maybe Chun would upload the trophy the fans gave him in his Beijing album..so we can see what's written on it! :)

CHILLIES:
if you want to watch the premiere ceremony yesterday...
Spoiler

Beijing Premiere HD pics
Thumbsup!

Chun had a similar pic in the HK presscon ogling, right?!
Boys will be boys... :lmao:
Posted Image

Good Boy Chunnie :blush
can clearly see the Gucci print on his jacket... :thumbsup

Posted Image
Credit as marked
爱尊之家_喜儿@chun's baidu

Edited by ChunNie, 27 January 2010 - 02:27 PM.

#26 ornp

ornp

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1383 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 03:49 PM

Hello all Chillies !

At first , I apologize to WCL , Nie and all Chillies about I didn't hurry to edit schedule ' s details of Today' s events in my above post . :worship

The above detail that I saw from Baidu and link disappear later from Baidu and It' s wrong detail !

Then I found details from flhcn in later .

Today , there are 2 Events for 14 Blades Premiere @ Shanghai on 27th Jan 2010 (thanks 楚楚留香 @ flhcn)
Spoiler

@@@ Program : Dragon TV "Chinese Great Variety ?" Video Recording - guest : Wu Chun
Time : 14:30 - 18:30
Spoiler

@@@ Program : 14 Blades Premiere Ceremony
Time : 19:45 pm

Spoiler

27/1/2010 Recording " Chinese Great Variety " @ Dragon TV , Shanghai

Posted Image

Posted Image

credit to 子珊的KTO @ Chun's Baidu

Edited by ornp, 27 January 2010 - 04:47 PM.

• ronacious likes this

#27 seraf

seraf

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 04:13 PM

hi Chillies!
it's nearly 24 hrs since we opened Chun's Adventure Island.
i wonder if chun could remember that he still has a rebuttal statement to make.
ahahaha! we gave him a 24-hr deadline for that. so if he can't make it by 11:20 pm,
he's gonna be punished with "a lifetime of hotness and drolling fangirls." yeah!

rona
Wu Chun's 11 wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for chun's effort to upoad and make
funny captions of the images that he shares with us. btw, thanks for giving me a
rough guide on how to start with that write-up. so are we going to start formulating
a CHUN-feature for Part 12 already? lol.

Spoiler

WCL
i luv that big-screen photo of chun's face! wow, he looks great up there!
such a beautiful view. and that BJ theatre looks nice too.
it was such a good venue to lauch chun's 14 Blades premiere.
it's a high-tech cinema right?

CHUN
sorry that i messed up my first post last night. i've fixed it (thanks to rona)
so you can see it decently. that was a product of excitement, nervousness
and everything related to you and your movie premiere. got totally mixed up. :blush
anyway, congratulations for a job well done on your BJ premiere! hope you also
did great tonight on your Shanghai premiere. keep up that energy and jia you!
we will always cheer you up. clapclap

ok chillies, other reps next time! bye for now.

Edited by seraf, 27 January 2010 - 04:16 PM.

#28 Jerlaine

Jerlaine

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 04:58 PM

Wow gals! Great job on the grand opening of Part 11! I thoroughly enjoyed reading through the intro, especially the part about his 'crimes' ha ha. He certainly stole my heart LOL *shyness*

Anyways I juz finished watching the super sneaks of 14 blades with Nicole!!! Omg omg omg! Ok ok as I've been forewarned by zafirahmajdiah, I shall put my thoughts on the movie under 'spoiler'. Let this be a warning to those who have not watched it yet: read at your own risk! Of cos there might be a certain someone who might be interested in my two cents worth so...here goes!

Spoiler

Having said all that, I am quite proud of him. He's really improved lots. He has managed to make me anticipate his next performance, be it in another film or tv serial.

Wuzun, you have no need to be nervous ok. U have done well. We're really proud of u. 继续加油!
  • ronacious likes this

#29 ornp

ornp

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1383 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:17 PM

I wonder about Chun' s outfits in 14 Blades Premiere Ceremony @ Shanghai Studio at today ( 19:45 pm ) ?!?!

By schedules in few days , he attend the promotional events for 14 Blades more than one events per days !!

Thanks to WCL , Nie and Zafirahmajdiah for sharing pics from 14 Blades events @ Beijing on 26th Jan 2010 . Chun show his great performances for play basketball and drum the taiko drum in both events at Beijing !! :)

27/1/2010 " Chinese Great Variety " (华人大综艺) @ Dragon TV , Shanghai

Look like a lovely little brother of them ! :P

Posted Image

credit & Rest of pics from 東媽咪 @ chun's baidu

With the Hosts of variety show !

Posted Image

Posted Image

credit & Rest of pics from 敏аīAvril @ chun's baidu

Todou Videos from this event =>> see from Baidu 1 AND Baidu 2

Edited by ornp, 27 January 2010 - 06:06 PM.

• ronacious likes this

#30 ornp

ornp

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1383 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:18 PM

I had ever posted news in part 10 that talked about the Hong Kong cartoonist ~ Tony Wong intend to invite Chun to participate in 3D film " 神兵玄奇" ( Magic Xuan Qi ?) and I called " Magic Legend " in part 10 !!

There are followed news talked about Chun with this 3D film such as : Ent.qq ; Orientaldaily .

Details of the above news that talked about Tony Wong will invite Chun to participate in "Magic Xuan Qi ?" and this 3D animated version film will spent more than 10 million ( of ? ) . If these news come true then we will see Chun in 3D animated version film at next time !

14 Blades Poster @ the National Conference Center , Beijing 26/1/2010

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

credit & Rest of pics from MissAnt_chun @ chun's baidu

Edited by ornp, 27 January 2010 - 07:12 PM.

#31 ronacious

ronacious

HANA KIWI:Toma♥Rona♥Chun

• Forum Masters
  • 3277 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 07:01 PM

hey guys! :D I love ur fanarts!! i am amazed..it seems like as we move from one home to another...everyone's artistic side gets getting better and better eh? and that includes CHUN!

let's not fail to "pass him gas" every minute, every day. alrighty!

seraf, if u say so... :lmao:

but seriously..Chun needs a lot of cheering from us coz as u mentioned he is gonna be super busy. I had to take a look at the TS again to check on his sked..and kyaaa...he has got an activity everday til the end of the month..i haven't even checked on his sked for Feb. aww..poor love. but I am sure...if love and support are what Chun needs to keep him going...he'll have us and his family giving him just what he need! :D

and woa..Chun's deadline has expired. where is the accuse? committing Crime # 6 again? <_<

Nie, awww...i think there are other Chillies who should also be called the most dedicated we just show it in different ways. :blush I love how we open a new thread...everyone has nice things to say . keep em coming. :lmao:

but, given the chance...
i'd gladly do it all over again

I'd keep this in mind...along with brigitta's wish. :tricky:

Cassia, oh so he wore two caps coz one was to be thrown to the fans...he just don't wanna be caught without a cap on eh? haha..maybe his hair is so flat already after wearing a cap that he had to make sure he still has one on when he throws one to the audience! hehe

Wu Chun Lover, oh yes we do love Chun that much that we opened yesterday even though it was a very daunting task..still we did it! yay! lots of hardships along the way...but what's important is we made it. all for Chun!

and thanks for telling us that Chun has gone online yesterday morn. hmm...wonder if he knows we have opened a new thread?

ah! in this pic,ur right. we can almost see his chest. but everybody knows, almost doesn't count. oops. is that a song? haha. maybe if we keep looking for other pix, we would finally get to see his chest? should this be our first adventure? find Chun's chest! :lmao: and no, we don't mean his treasure chest. though yeah..his chest is very much treasured. lol.

this has got to be one of my fave shots from yesterday!make a wild guess why! BUTT since I am nice..i'd tell u why! haha...though u r right that Chun wore loose pants coz he had to do lots of activities for the ceremony, this pic made up for it! hahaha...he really has nice buns doesn't he. heehee. so, will Chun be doing this kick in all the premiere ceremonies? please say yes !:nod haha

zunjiwu, thanks for the magscans u shared with us. in here, is that HanCy with Chun? awww...i was wondering who among the Korean celebs he got to meet...nice to see he met HanCy...but i wish he'd get to meet Lee Da Hae. haha. I wonder if CHun and LDH look good together. most likely. coz they are both goodlooking! haha. but I wonder if Chun shared the same table with HanCy to be able to have their pic taken together. or he is a fan of hers and approached her for a pic op? hehe..lastly, in the magscan of Chun in Korea, notice that Chun has the biggest smile when he had his pic taken with his dinner (?) :lmao:

ZafirahMajdiah, i love ur fanart!did u just add the glass on Chun? haha..it fits him..he looks different but in a good way. and I love what is written on it!so i like it alot :D so Chillies beat with 1 heart eh? and what does our heat beat? Chun Chun..Chun Chun..Chun Chun.....

that anticipaChun fanart was suggested by Rach! :thumbsup though i don't know if that is what she had in mind. haha. hopefully..coz we are twins, and we think alike..or not? u should know! lol...anyways, i agree with u..Chun can enter the Korean market...an any other markets, (even food markets. lol) if he wants to. i knew from seraf that Chun has said yes to a film to be shot in Korea. so is it a Korean film? or it will only be filmed in Korea but produced by another country? woa..i wonder when filming begins? and who would he get to work with!!! Chun is going to embark on another exciting phase of his life. and we will be there with him in this new adventure ne?

and i love the crimes he commited!

this line just doesn't sound right. but I agree! haha. Chun must be the most lovable criminal there is!

thanks for the news u shared. I remember ate eigna did share with us about an explosive exploding (of course, what else would it do? hehe) before it was supposed to. but I didn't know that Chun was on a cliff at that time. very dangerous for him. the scene should be the one we used for the gif in the TS. the "fahrenheit" part ne?

and what what? pervy club has slowed down? well..in the thread..yes..but not on YM i think. haha. so ur gonna be seeing Chun again! yay for u! but dont be so certain he would forget about our convos. how can he..when i think he enjoys them? lol.

Snowflakes Dance, hello and welcome to the thread. :D it's nice for u to have dropped by and on our opening too! I have met other non-Chun fans who actually liked him in HS. it's great that though he only was seen in the series for just a few minutes/secs in each ep, sometimes not even in an ep, a number of viewers got to like him there. maybe a mysterious, stalkerish, "dark" role really does suit Chun more? kyaa.

awww..dolphin, poor internet connection made u miss the opening? no wonder u went missing last nite! kyaaa...but at least u made it to page 1 !

I don't think i'd get tired talking about his supporter. :lmao: but i haven't watched that vid of his fan touching him. Nie has shared it before in part 10. but i wasn't able to watch it coz too busy with the TS. so someone wanna share again? :whistle would like to see how she did it. touched Chun! maybe i can get some pointers? haha. kidding! :V

Ornp, OMG! I LOVE THIS PIC!Chun looks so good in his black suit. and the pic itself..it looks like it is for a mag or an album cover. very good shot! when i saw this pic this morning, I thought Chun's top is a see-through top. u can imagine just what i was imagining! :athlon lol...was about to convince Chun to remove his coat so we get to say HI to his NIPS NIPS! lol. but i saw the other pix..and sadly ( for me! lol) it isn't see-through. i guess it's just that particular shot that made it look like it is..or it's just my hyper pervy mind working? hee ^^*

brigitta, u wanna help out for the next TS? sure can! :D we'd contact u when the time comes. which is ur most fave "crime" that Chun has committed? haha.

i have a question, from which magscan was the right side of ur fanart taken from? I think I missed it in part 10. should be one of Wu Chun Lover's shared magscan?

I'd end my rep here..do other reps later....need to drool on all the pix ornp posted! haha. thanks ornp! :hug

Edited by ronacious, 27 January 2010 - 07:13 PM.

#32 ornp

ornp

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1383 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 07:05 PM

Ronacious :
I agree that Chun look so handsome & smart from this pic . The handsome big boy in Black suit !! keke

I want more than the one of the sexy 14 Blades Poster of Chun ! The organizers of 14 Blades movies in our countries should give the sexy posters of Chun in 14 Blades movie to us when we go to see the movie . Maybe we must go in many times to the theatres !! :lol:

14 Blades Premiere Ceremony @ Shanghai Studio 27/1/2010

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

credit & Rest of pics from 雪舞plaza @ chun's baidu

Edited by ornp, 27 January 2010 - 07:39 PM.

#33 Edwise

Edwise

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2041 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 07:28 PM

Congrats on Part 11...Chun looks all so great in those pics/fanarts you gals posted...I also notice that his complexion is darker in the movie than real-life...

#34 ornp

ornp

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1383 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 07:49 PM

I found link of the long video from 14 Blades Premiere @ Beijing (26/1/2010 ) ==>> V.Ku6.Com ( thanks to the uploader )

Video from the above link that run 121:36 mins . The beginning are the scene that Chun wore white shirt with brown coat . But the times that Chun wore the black suit at 47:20 ~ 62.17 mins is more interesting coz we can see Chun solo performance . At first , the host should ask Chun to act as Kung fu then talked with him about many things . When they talked about " Hot-Shot" => he show his talented skill with basketball then beat the drum . Beginning of beating the drum that look like beating for the Lion-Dancing coz the male host hit the cymbals in the same time ! :lol: Then Chun beat the drum that look like he beat the Taiko drum in later . I confirm that All his performane look so energetically !!! :thumbsup

Donnie sat below the stage then mention to Chun and should praise him by see from their manner ! :)

14 Blades Premiere Event @ Beijing 26/1/2010

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

credit & Rest of pics from RAY_LEI , thanks 爱尊之家_喜儿@ chun's baidu

Edited by ornp, 27 January 2010 - 10:24 PM.

• ronacious likes this

#35 Wu Chun Lover

Wu Chun Lover

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 11:54 PM

Good Morning, CHUNtastic Adventurers Chillies:winter

:yeah Chunnie was on-line over at his
Baidu around 0:40am(JST) last night :yeah

Guess what? I realized below info have been posted in FahrenCiti. They should have updated while ago… When Rona asked me what time did BJ Premier start the day before yesterday, I checked the FahrenCiti,
they did not post detailed info back then... aiyoh :STUPID
In Previous thread, I think Eigna was the one posted Presscon’s pix,
asking what time did it start.... We now know the answer.....
It started at 2:30pm(CNT) in BJ ne :doh

【錦衣衛】北京新聞發布會
活動日期:2010年1月26日(二)
活動時間:下午2點30分
活動地點:北京 國家會議中心
出席藝人:吳尊、甄子丹、徐子珊、戚玉武、陳觀泰

We knew this one.....
BJ Premier Ceremony started at 7:30pm(CNT) the day before yesterday..

Spoiler

Yesterday’s Shanghai Premier was 7pm to 7:45pm(CNT).
Spoiler

Source: Schedule in FahrenCiti

Special thanks to Ornp for posting Chunnie’s schedule as well ne clapclap
Chillies, U can check his schedule for today in GZ and Shenzhen from above link.

Pix and Interview Video Clip in Shanghai To Share.... :)

Hungry Chunnie eating lunch box as a snack in BJ?
Hey, It does look like economy class in-flight meal or something :thumbdown Chunnie does need to eat at Buffet lah~ :harhar

Posted Image

Credit as tagged and the Rest of the pix AT THIS LINK

Chunnie getting interviewed in Shanghai on 27/January/2010 :nod

Posted Image

Chunnie’s right eye opened widely lah~ :shock I just adore any of his facial expressions he makes :iloveyou:

Posted Image

Credit:ent.163.com
The Rest of the Pix and Interview Video Clip can be seen AT THIS LINK

***EDIT***

Kyaaaa~ :yahoo Chunnie is now one-line over at his
Baidu as of 8:12am(JST) this morning!! :yeah

Dearest Chunnie:
Super Good Morning To Ya in SH :hug Welcome to Part 11 :iloveyou:
Good luck on your today's 14Blades Promos
in Guangzhou and Shenzhen ne :V

Chillies, Have a CHUNtastic Day ne!
I just saw Chunnie's shuai Magscans of HK U magazine :wub:
Sorry,I've got to go, don't have time to upload now :crying:

Edited by Wu Chun Lover, 29 January 2010 - 01:40 AM.

• ronacious likes this

#36 ornp

ornp

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1383 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 01:34 AM

~ There are 3 promotional programs for 14 Blades on Today ( 28th Jan 2010) . ( Maybe my translation has some mistake. )

Source :
fahrenciti

1. Program : 14 Blades Press conference @ Guangzhou
Time : 14:30

2. Program : 14 Blades Meeting @ Shenzhen
Time : 20:00—21:30

3. Program : CCTV 6 "premiere" the romantic martial arts 巨獻 ( Ju Xian ) ? {14 Blades } World Premiere Celebration
Broadcast time : 19:35
Broadcast channels : CCTV 6 { Central China TV Channel 6th }

Spoiler

14 Blades Events @ Shanghai 27/1/2010

Posted Image

credit & the rest of pics ( 31 pics) to Ent.163 a

Posted Image

credit & the rest of pics ( 31 pics) to Ent.163 b

2010/01/27 Exclusive ! Donnie Yen fell out ... Wu Chun ?

20100127土豆摄线 独家!甄子丹翻脸 吴尊挡驾

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9sIVP8mEQ8

credit to uploader @ todou , chundeyau @ YT

Edited by ornp, 28 January 2010 - 02:49 AM.

#37 dolphin17

dolphin17

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1109 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:46 AM

Kyaa... I typed all my posts then suddenly gone.. Haizz.. have to retype again..

Dolphin

of course dear... care to refresh my memory? :lmao: oh yeah...now i remember, i've given you my answer about "that" in one of my turbo posts in Chunville! i even put it in spoilers...
and regarding the vid, YES! i watched it already coz i'm the one who shared it too...aiyoh! :loool:
it's a "must see" vid right?! so funny! aside from the instant replay..the last one was even in slow mo! ahaha...
poor Chunnie :hug .. i guess, no one expected that the fan-girl would act that way...gosh :ohmy

Haha.. yeah u put it in the spoiler..
Chun's reaction is funny and now I wonder whether he put extra precaution towards his fans?
Could you please post the vid again?
seems that rona haven't watched it
But we can't really see his girl's face..
If we can see it then next time when she walks ard, people will start recognize her
Btw, any news bout 14 Blades in Phils?

Jerlaine
woah.. u watched it aldy
Is it full house?
How much will u rate his movie?

awww..dolphin, poor internet connection made u miss the opening? no wonder u went missing last nite! kyaaa...but at least u made it to page 1 !

I don't think i'd get tired talking about his supporter. :lmao: but i haven't watched that vid of his fan touching him. Nie has shared it before in part 10. but i wasn't able to watch it coz too busy with the TS. so someone wanna share again? :whistle would like to see how she did it. touched Chun! maybe i can get some pointers? haha. kidding! :V

Yeah.. always internet connection during nite.. Lucky I still made to Page 1
I can't enjoy the turbo postings with u guys
Haha.. U will see Chun's cute expression
Ask Nie to share it here again

WCL
Thanks for letting us know..
Did u sleep beside Fahrenciti?
haha.. u always let us know when Chun online
Quite early today Chun went online
Spoiler

#38 brigitta

brigitta

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 04:57 AM

HEY GIRLS...
whether this pic has been shared?
Posted Image
credit baidu

Alex, be careful what you wish for! ahaha... coz Rona might just make it all come true! :loool:
Yup! it's my first time being part of the opening of Chun's thread... as i only became an active Chillie in part 10..
and what an experience it was... no regrets!

ChunNie - hahaha...upsss :tricky: ..am i made a mistake?no lah...just kidding... :lmao: i think that will be a great experience...

ornp - hey there... :nihao thx for the pics...i like that white jacket...kyaaa...is that Gucci??

brigitta, u wanna help out for the next TS? sure can! :D we'd contact u when the time comes. which is ur most fave "crime" that Chun has committed? haha.
i have a question, from which magscan was the right side of ur fanart taken from? I think I missed it in part 10. should be one of Wu Chun Lover's shared magscan?

Rona - upssss...if I had entered into a trap?huahaha...just kidding sis...hmmm...ofc yes...but i don't know what i have to do...but i will do my best lah.. :blush
and about the magscan...

*U could also see these pix on Magazine called “Life Style” from THIS LINK

i think that is the answer...yup that is WCL's magscans...
about his "crime"..crime#1 and crime#11 are my fave crime.....hahaha...because, he has stolen my heart..hahaha...and for crime#11..hmm...his slept in bed photo is still a mystery for us...wanna say the confirmation Chun?haha...and how about u?what is ur fave crime? ^_^

btw WCL although that food does looked like economy class in flight meal, i can see that he ate with great relish...hahaha...OMG Chun...from this pic we get another proof that he really likes to eat.
maybe we can add this to his crime....likes when he ate Jiro's ribs although Jiro asked him to keep the ribs for him...hahaha... :harhar just kidding lah...

Reps from part 10

Brigitta... Alex :harhar
what do you mean by this huh?! huh?! ahahahaaa...

ChunNie - haha..really?am i unleashing my perv side everytime???
yeah...really really infected by the virus..it's because of u...hahahaha..just kidding lah...
hey,thx for the vids lah...haha...yes it think Chun will not forget about that game...hihi

you were pertaining to the real CHUNNIE, right? :loool:
gotcha...i can always pass the blame on Chun! sorry..Chun :V but, he really is "the source" of the virus!
i honestly wasn't like this before i got to know him... but change is inevitable ya?!
and re the vids, you're welcome...

ChunNie - hahahaha...huh means i really curious with what do u think about "that"....hmpfff...
oh yes...he is "the source" of the virus...i agree with u lah... :excited

:innocent like i said to Alex... PM me! ahaha...coz it's :censored: hahaa... super naughty! :pleh
wait, i recall Dolphin was asking me what "support" means regarding the "touching" scene... care to enlighten her? it's kinda hard to explain :doh butt, let me try! ahaha...
ok here goes... Dolphin, since Chun mentioned he has "precaution" for "the most important part of his body" whatever that is :whistle ... i only know of one thing that can do exactly that! unless Chun has something else in mind!
Spoiler
i'm pertaining to a men's underwear!

so so naughty girl....hahaha...

brigitta
muahaha who knows u want to be a monkey haha
no lah its at jakarta too far haha, yes i hope sutos do it ! haha
okay if there's 2 banner on it, omg yes that pic ! soooo flawless :drool

Cassia - wew....just want to be a monkey doll if Chun will hug it when he asleep lah...wkakakak...
sis, i love this pic too..sooooo shuai... :iloveyou:

eigna614 - hahaha sexy lips in this pic... :harhar

ok girls...have to go now...will back later...

Edited by brigitta, 28 January 2010 - 05:21 AM.

#39 lora4CE

lora4CE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 05:27 AM

:thumbsup :thumbsup CONGRATULATIONS for Part 11 ! :thumbsup :thumbsup

Thanks to Cassia for the thread start
and thanks also to Rona, Eigna, Seraf, Chunnie and Zunjiwu

Posted Image

As Chun goes through his very busy 14 Blades promo activities, he is assured that Chillies are with him ALL THE WAY!

If there is one thing Chillies are known for, they are spicy,sexy,creative and smart Chun supporters. Thats why Chun drops by and show his appreciation by posting fanarts of the group. Congrats again to Cassia and the group for a job well done!

Err Seraf our beloved Chun is wanted by the chillies? Can we have a convo about this? Its very smart and creative of you.
If Chun is 'wanted' in our thread, I cant blame the ladies here, he is really desirable thats why he is much wanted. Im not a super lawyer but can I come in as a defense lawyer for Chun? And since im not the super lawyer, can I ask for a group of defense team as well? Im preparing Chun's counter charges. Err, not really against the chillies but a cozy settlement that will be appreciated by the chillies.

Btw, if I get to be in defense for Chun, i am not an anti chillies okay? :wave:
I was orginally planning to side the chillies but I guess Chun has the right to defend himself.
Here's looking for a great defense.
I know I havent been posting lately, just been side track edwith studies and work and cant but in to the smart and very fast convos here. But I will try to post more this time.

I am filing an extension so that Chun can come up with a good defense.. We will answer the charges one by one.
The sexy superman hunk of a man, err I mean the accuse is ready to defend his side.
(shhh, dont worry it will surely benefit us all...its gonna be one very exciting court battle, well lets look at it as a part of the adventure... ^_^* )
I am looking for a legal team to help me push our case for the 'accused'...
Any takers?
  • ronacious likes this

#40 ^_xiao_lian_^

^_xiao_lian_^

pudding no. 138

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1719 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:42 AM

Hello Chillies!!!

Congratulations for opening part 11!!!

I soo love the Republic of Chillies versus Goh Kiat Chun part!!!! It really made me laugh!!!

Anyway, here's something I made this afternoon:

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users