AF needs funding again

Photo

Xiao Xiao Bin on variety show : Choosing a new mother brings many controversy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 ~~~Little~~bee~~~

~~~Little~~bee~~~

AF Official Translator

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 05:13 PM

Xiao Xiao Bin on variety show : Choosing a new mother brings many controversy

Source : China Times
translated by little bee @ http://asianfanatics.net
Posted Image
Xiao Xiao Bin is the most demanded child star of the moment, but many poeple got worried that he may be too mature for his age and too experienced... His father Xiao Bin Bin said he was also concerned about him having problems in an adult world...
They recently went on variety show《打擊出去》 together and when the host Yang Fan asked "Do you want a new mommy ?" he immediatly chose the cheerleader captain 果凍 Guo Dong saying "My mom from before doesn't want me anymore" his childish babling got many people sad and Yang Fan said it was only for the show's effects, but was asking a child about finding a new mother an apropriate effect ?

As soon as they saw Xiao xiao bin, the show's hot cheerleaders screamed "Such a cutie ! can we bring him home ?!" so Yang Fan asked him "Do you want a new mom ?"
He replied : "Our Mc Donalds sister "Chocolate" is very cute, but my father having a girlfriend will make me very embarassed !" and he voluntarly whispered to the Yang Fan, saying that he wants Guo Tong as his new mother, wanting to matchmake to his father and the girl, forcing them to hug..

Yearning for Mother love, sighes that has to leave after just taking a look

When Xiao Xiao Bin chose his new mom, the host asked him : " What about your original mom ?" he sadly said : "The mommy from before doesn't want me anymore ! " Xiao Bin Bin immediatly jumped out to say : "She came back to see him ! It's only that she has been busy lately." Xiao Xiao Bin stiill added softly : "Just for little then she leaves !" showing his yearning for motherly love and disastifaction about her.

Is it appropriate for a 4 years old child to go on Variety shows ?
Is it appropriate for him to answer to "Do you want a new mom ?" ?
Xiao Bin Bin, replied yesterday that on that it was him who was guesting on the show, his son just came to cheer him on, Yang Fan playing around was out of the blue, and asking about a new mother was intended to be for the show's effet, and he actually rarely sends his son on Variety shows.

Only caring about the show's effect, the production team didn't care to stop it

Yang Fan says that Xiao Xiao Bin did indeed created some show effect, and this is part of a child star's job, "If we seriously look into this thing, we can't only come up with work as an excuse but he was also enjoying himself, don't think into it too much ! He's only getting mature sooner than other kids, and the show went on on his father's agreement." looking at Xiao BinBin and Yang Fan throwing the ball at each other, it seems like the production team weren't guarding it well enough...

Edited by ♥little bee♥, 19 January 2010 - 05:17 PM.

#2 bebu_star

bebu_star

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:10 PM

That's so sad! I wonder why his mum doesn't see him much?

Maybe the show shouldn't have asked him about his mum....

#3 BeBu4ever

BeBu4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:13 PM

Omg that was touching :down Poor Xiao Xiao Bin
I really agree with you bebu_star, they shouldn't make him feel unhappy :down

#4 sugarplum892

sugarplum892

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:37 AM

i bet his mom is regretting that she left him now...lol

#5 harangie

harangie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 01:33 AM

Awww hes so cute
That question was certainly uncalled for but maybe the host didn't know
even so I hope the mom will look at this and care for Xiao Bin Bin a little more :hug
How can she not care for that cute boy though there are so many girls wishing to play with him like a little brother
Hes so cute and small I wanna put him in my pocket and take him home :iloveyou: <3

Edited by harangie, 20 January 2010 - 01:35 AM.

#6 middle_four

middle_four

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1065 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 05:26 AM

Awww... That's probably why he's close to his female co-stars because he's looking for a mother figure.

#7 ~~~Little~~bee~~~

~~~Little~~bee~~~

AF Official Translator

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:17 AM

well, I personnally think it was very insensitive since it was a known fact since he started acting that his parents were divorced and that he was living with his father...
asking a child whose parents have divorced if they want new ones is really uncalled for...

#8 seprienna

seprienna

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1128 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:50 AM

the idea of asking him for a new mother on a variety shows is not professional at all.he's only 4 years old.its true he need a mother but not randomly pick someone from the show/street

#9 xxcaro1xx

xxcaro1xx

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1667 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:59 PM

That was uncalled for, and even though they say it's for the shows effect they shouldn't have asked that.

#10 ttlexi

ttlexi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 08:27 PM

it so sad to hear that, xiao xiao bin is such a cutie