AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Episode 17 - Autumn's Concerto

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
188 replies to this topic

#81 Verona

Verona

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:49 AM

i think he visited our thread coz he tweeted no longer after cingkit sharing about it? haha.. he's cute, he's so down-to-earth :D... Hello Vann :nihao lol

Waiting synopsis of Ep17. how come it comes out so late this week :temper

Edited by Verona, 21 January 2010 - 06:50 AM.

#82 ak2.5

ak2.5

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:00 AM

^^ That would be so awesome! Hi VanNess!! :nihao If he really visited. He should register and say "Hi" to every one! That would be out of this world! LoL

I'm super excited to see sweet moments between MC and GX. There's been so much heart aches already, I wanna see some more sweet times between them before the drama ends. hehehe.

Edited by ak2.5, 21 January 2010 - 07:00 AM.

#83 socolaandmusic

socolaandmusic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:15 AM

Notice
Help me! someone can translate???

一个新的开始,对每一个人。
光晞以小乐为理由,假报复为目的,和慕橙展开有名无实的夫妻生活。原本误会重重的两人,却因一场让光晞律师事业陷入危机的性侵官司而有了转机。

一如六年前光晞为慕橙在真相调查庭中挺身而出,如今,慕橙也以自己的方式捍卫光晞。面对慕橙的举动,光晞不得不诚实面对自己,不论对过去所做所为的反省,或者他心中对慕橙早已藏不住的感情……

那意料之外的一刀,让光晞无法忽视慕橙的真心,两人的关系悄然起了变化;原来六年过去,看似一切都变了,却也或许从来没有改变……

同时,方董和小乐之间也出现了微妙的化学反应,一个突然在她的世界出现并带来惊喜的小孩,将如何融化他们之间的鸿沟和冷漠?

另一头,无人料到痴心的离家出走竟导致如此下场,拓也意外发现痴心踪影企图营救;落入方哥手中的痴心,能否得救?亦或,更添意想不到的变数……

人无法决定命运,但能够决定如何面对命运。

这一站他们的决定,是否让彼此更靠近?

下一站,幸福?

(tieba.baidu)

Edited by socolaandmusic, 21 January 2010 - 07:43 AM.

#84 cingkit

cingkit

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:24 AM

i think he visited our thread coz he tweeted no longer after cingkit sharing about it? haha.. he's cute, he's so down-to-earth :D... Hello Vann :nihao lol

Waiting synopsis of Ep17. how come it comes out so late this week :temper

i think he picked it up from his AnD ; posted by chocnut at his AnD blog forum. i was really tracking this ep 17 preview because my attention was caught by the high viewership even just on the first day. OF COURSE HIS CHARM in that preview was foremost to make me come back and rewatch ..

i was to post it at tsinoy .com/forum but when i was reading the other tsinoy posts
i came to know he already twitted about it when i saw his twitter on this " preview viewership" already posted at tsinoy.com/forum by my co tsinoyer .

if he really came here, that's WOW ,OMG!

#85 Verona

Verona

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:57 AM

Episode 17's Synopsis

Translated by Whalesg@VIFC

A new start, to everyone...

Using XL as an excuse and the sake of 'revenge', GX marry MC and lead a fake marriage life...

From having full of misunderstanding between them , things seems to change when GX had a career crisis due to a sex scandal case he used to handle for a client

Just like 6yrs ago, when GX stood up for MC...this time round, MC uses her method to stand up for GX. Witnessing what MC had done for him, GX had to face himself honestly...regardless who what he had done in the past or his true and unhideable feelings towards MC.

That accidental stabbed suffered by MC, GX could not ignore the sincere feelings MC had for him...so the both of them had a change in their current relationship and feelings...it seems whatever happened 6yrs ago, everything looked like changed but in fact nothing had really changed at all.

At the same time, GX's mum and XL relationship also had a changed...a kid who suddenly enter her life had surprises install for her...just how will that change their communication and the cold attitude of GX's mum?

On the other hand, who would expect Hua Zhi Cin to ended up like this.TY accidentally discover her whereabouts and she is being controlled by a gangster leader.

Will she get rescued? or there are more unexpected twist of changes coming up?

Humans are not able to decide their fate but they can somehow decide how to face it.

This stop is about their decision, will it caused them to be closer?

Is the next stop...happiness?

Edited by Verona, 21 January 2010 - 08:09 AM.

#86 socolaandmusic

socolaandmusic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:04 AM

Episode 17's Synopsis

Translated by Whalesg@VIFC

A new start, to everyone...

Using XL as an excuse and the sake of 'revenge', GX marry MC and lead a fake marriage life...

From having full of misunderstanding between them , things seems to change when GX had a career crisis due to a sex scandal case he used to handle for a client

Just like 6yrs ago, when GX stood up for MC...this time round, MC uses her method to stand up for GX. Witnessing what MC had done for him, GX had to face himself honestly...regardless who what he had done in the past or his true and unhideable feelings towards MC.

Thank you so much!
I love you!

#87 kitty99

kitty99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:40 AM

Thanks socolaandmusic for posting the chinese synopsis and thanks Verona for translating it. This episode does sound like it is about choices and decisions, and moreover sweetness. I really want to see how GX and MC's relationship develops after the stab. I really hope that that will save GX's career. I also really like to see how XL will cause his grandmother to warm up to him. Ahh...can't wait for this episode..... clapclap

#88 Verona

Verona

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:47 AM

Ep 17 pics.
XL is so cute
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Verona, 21 January 2010 - 09:01 AM.

#89 socolaandmusic

socolaandmusic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:53 AM

Thanks to Verona for pics!
They're so sweet

#90 mathfreak

mathfreak

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:54 AM

^^ agree!

XL soo cute in the pic!
only 3 pics for ep 17 yet.

hope there's lots coming soon! ^_^*

#91 Y I N K E (:

Y I N K E (:

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:27 AM

th preview was nice , thanks for postin it here (:

#92 pchan86

pchan86

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:38 AM

You guys are great!! thank for uploading previews, translating the synopsis, new pics... you are all just too much!! clapclap

#93 elloshiions

elloshiions

Drama Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1637 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:46 AM

thanks for posting the pictures up!

xiao le looks so adorable in those pictures! he has such a sweet little smile. :)
i think the photography for those outdoor shots with MC and GX is really beautiful! the scenery is very captivating!
cannot wait for this weekends episode!

#94 mzkarenn

mzkarenn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1288 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:58 PM

mann, the zhi xin/TY scene is inthis. i thought the whole ep coud be devoted to GX-MC and GX's mom-XL lol. i am really wondering about the order of the scenes. my thinking from preview and looking at the clothes is that, MC talks to the girl during the day, then talks to GX in the evening, then they go take a walk, then both go to see the girl and thats when she gets stabbed?

i think someone mentioned before that the walking scene and stabbing isnt the same day cuz GX is wearing something different. but i think it is the same because GX is wearing the same shirt. his shirt is red, but the collar and sleeve collar is white...so i think walking takes place before stabbing. i mean if she cant take her clothes off, what are the chances she could help that bird?

i wish they had more previews! lol

#95 onetwothreefour

onetwothreefour

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:39 PM

The sequence that I think the episode will go in:

1. TY's part happens first (don't care too much about it so I'll skip to MC and GX hah).
2. MC goes to look at GX's stuff in his office.
3. GX comes home at night and then they talk.
4. MC decides to go visit the girl the next day.
5. She goes to visit GX at his office later that same day.
6. They leave together but just as they go outside, the girl stabs MC.
7. MC is taken to the hospital leaving GX and the girl to talk.
8. MC suggests that they go for a walk and they save the bird. (I think it's here because MC kinda touches her back when she was wearing the coat. Secondly, GX probably let her wear his coat because her clothes were ripped from the stabbing.)
9. They go home but MC can't take her clothes off so GX helps her and then they make up :thumbsup (okay, don't think this last part will happen in this episode but doesn't hurt to dream)
10. The next day, since MC is still hurt, GX's mom suggests that she go to pickup XL from school and they bond.

Edited by Temperamental, 21 January 2010 - 03:41 PM.

#96 mzkarenn

mzkarenn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1288 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:42 PM

but i thought XL and eric fight? i actually though that was why GX's mom had to pick him up because MC and GX were at the hospital? and since XL fought, he got in trouble.

i'm abit skeptical at whether XL fights eric before or after MC talks ot GX because she mentions that XL will use all his strength to revenge/react to protect his father or something from the preview

#97 onetwothreefour

onetwothreefour

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:46 PM

Hmm, well the stabbing happens at night and it wasn't so serious so I don't think they'll stay at the hospital till the morning. Totally forgot about the fighting part lol, I guess change it to the teacher calls GX's house about XL fighting and the mom picks up so she goes?

Edited by Temperamental, 21 January 2010 - 03:47 PM.

#98 turtle88

turtle88

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:55 PM

Thank you for posting the pictures and episode 17's synopsis. I'm wondering about the order of events as well... hmm... For some reason, I kinda want the GX/MC talk and walk to be before the stabbing... but according to the outfits, it might not be. I think TY's scenes might in the middle like last episode...

#99 middle_four

middle_four

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1065 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:40 PM

Xiao Le is so cute in the pictures! :D

#100 aggiesbaby

aggiesbaby

妳是我的

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2279 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:58 PM

I love GX and MC, but nothing beats the pictures of Xiao Le sprawled out in his jammies on the phone!

#101 mzkarenn

mzkarenn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1288 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:54 PM

i wonder who he's talking to on the phone (XL) lol he looks so happy. is he talking to tangtang? haha

#102 ivoryvine

ivoryvine

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 11:50 PM

Posted Image wow if vanness was reading this it would be a dream come true! Hi vanness! we love you!!!!!!!!

#103 han ro-jeu

han ro-jeu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:14 AM

omg can't wait. Vanness is in LA feel so close to him LOL

#104 kitty99

kitty99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 07:24 AM

Thanks Verona for posting the pics!! XL is really cute...especially in his snoopy pyjamas!!! Ay...can't wait to watch this episode!! clapclap

#105 Verona

Verona

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 09:21 AM

new preview
http://v.youku.com/v...Q3Mzc4NTI0.html

Edited by Verona, 22 January 2010 - 09:36 AM.

#106 socolaandmusic

socolaandmusic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 09:57 AM

New preview:
Someone help me translate

文字部分

橙:即使你什麼都不记得,但在你内心深处,还记得那份正义,我觉得非常了不起。

晞:现在大家都认为我是一个冷血无情的律师。

橙:才不是呢,当全世界的人都在批评你,你的家人是不会离开你的。

吴:是你,我要杀了你。 (慕橙冲过去挡刀了!!)

橙:不要!

晞:慕橙……… (慕橙倒了)

(tieba.baidu)

Thanks!

#107 Verona

Verona

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 10:23 AM

Actually this preview is similar to Sunday's preview :(. is there anything wrong with SET this week? the preview and synopsis reveal nothing :(

I'm not sure my translation is correct, just try as much as i can,

MC: Although you lost your memory but you still remember the righteousness part from the bottom of your heart . I feel it's unexplainable.
GX: But everybody think I'm a heartless lawyer.
MC: Not everyone. Even if the whole world criticize you, your family will never leave you.
Wu Li Hua: It's you, I have to kill you
MC: Don't
GX: Mu Chen

#108 ayamefan13

ayamefan13

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 10:35 AM

^ Thanks for the translation. 8D But I think the previews are similar just to leave us in suspense. XD

#109 socolaandmusic

socolaandmusic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 10:43 AM

Actually this preview is similar to Sunday's preview :(. is there anything wrong with SET this week? the preview and synopsis reveal nothing :(

MC: Although you lost your memory but you still remember the righteousness part from the bottom of your heart . I feel it's unexplainable.
MC: Not everyone. Even if the whole world criticize you, your family will never leave you.
Wu Li Hua: It's you, I have to kill you
MC: Don't
GX: Mu Chen

Thank you so much! I think so! Why did SET do that? Maybe they want to increase the ratings.
so curious with ep 17.
i want to see MC-GX's feelings!

#110 mathfreak

mathfreak

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 05:03 PM

the new preview is really similar from the first preview.
but still its a preview! clapclap

i love this part:
MC: Not everyone. Even if the whole world criticize you, your family will never leave you. :iloveyou: :iloveyou:

#111 mzkarenn

mzkarenn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1288 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 05:21 PM

oh, huh... the stabbing happens on the street? so the girl is out of the hospital? hmmm....

#112 pchan86

pchan86

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:07 PM

Thanks for the new preview!! :hug

Only two more days left until the next episode... I'm so looking forward to it!!!

Enjoy your weekend!!! :)

#113 ivoryvine

ivoryvine

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 01:00 AM

Posted Image thx to everyone for thwe previews and the pics! you guys are awesome

#114 Kristy (:

Kristy (:

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 04:53 AM

thanks for posting th previews n pics here .. ii really appreciate it (:

#115 Bashful;

Bashful;

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2152 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 06:10 AM

this ep looks pretty sweet. I look forward to seeing it.

#116 ayamefan13

ayamefan13

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 11:21 AM

NEW PREVIEW 8D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIsuc-BVBVY
cr; gar0922

#117 Mack

Mack

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1267 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 11:52 AM

Thanks for posting the preview!

Rough translation: (Do correct me if I'm wrong, there were some points were I couldn't hear the dialogue properly, and my Chinese is quite poor).

Newsreport: .. GuangXi might lose his right to be a lawyer, XiaoLe also unexpectedly receives "love"/"care"/"approval"(?) from his grandmother.
XL: Today for our art class, we had to make our daddy. But Eric said bad things about daddy, he even made XX's on the carrot.

President Fang: That's why you fought with him and ruined his drawing. Why didn't you tell the teacher?

XL: I want to protect daddy. I don't want him to know that people are against him/criticize him (?)

President Fang: There has never been a child like XiaoLe who understands so much, he is afraid that his mom and dad will be worried. So he had his grandmother go to the school to deal with the issues.
You're his mother, you should be more attentive towards XiaoLe's well-beings (?)

GX: Thank you.

Wu Li Hua: There's no use... (...)

GX: Calm down, calm down..

Wu Li Hua: It's you, I'm gonna kill you.

MC: Don't !

GX: MuCheng.. MuCheng..

Newsreport: Can this stab change GuangXi and MuCheng's relationship? Watch the next episode of Autumn's Concerto to find out.

Edited by Mack, 23 January 2010 - 09:13 PM.

#118 kitty99

kitty99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 12:35 PM

Thanks ayamefan13 for posting the new preview and thanks Mack for the translation. Hmm...so I guess the stab is before the walking...I think someone said that before.... :unsure:

Anyways, can't wait to watch it. It sounds like such a sweet and cute episode!! clapclap

#119 pchan86

pchan86

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 02:54 PM

Thanks for the new preview!! :lmao: I'm so happy!!
So in the end Mu Cheng's stab isn't so serious, she gets down on her knees but doesn't faint or anything like that...
I hope this episode is really good, the end of the series is comming up soon and everybody is expencring for a happy ending!
:worship

#120 mzkarenn

mzkarenn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1288 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 04:45 PM

so this confirms that the walking is after the stabbing. what did she stab MC with? if it just bleeds and its not that serious? and i thought it was pretty random that the girl, the perv, and MC/GX would appear at the same place at night lol. that is just so out of the blue. GX's mom must feel touched when he said thank you to her...when will she be more accepting of MC....now that she already accepted XL?