408 replies to this topic

#401 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52547 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:48 AM

Bosco Wong congratulates his old love, Myolie Wu: Hope her baby grows up quickly

Thursday May 18, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) attended the worshipping ceremony of new film, Flying Tiger (飛虎極戰) by Shaw Brothers Studio on 16 May and when asked if he congratulated his old love, Myolie Wu (胡杏兒) for her pregnancy, he said: "Congratulations! I feel happy for her and hope her baby grows up quickly and have 2 babies within 3 years. (When is your turn to become daddy?) I come over immediately after filming Heart of Greed 3 (溏心3) series and there is no free time left."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-ene...l.blogspot.com/

#402 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52547 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:02 AM

Locating shooting in Portugal: Vincent Wong is almost beaten up

Friday July 14, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Vincent Wong (王浩信), Bosco Wong (黃宗澤), Eliza Sam (岑麗香) and others attend the wrapped up party of Heart of Greed 3 (溏心風暴3) series on 10 July. Vincent and Eliza completed the location shooting in Portugal earlier and continue to have jet lag now. Vincent recalls the local mistake him as creating trouble when filming drunk scene and almost gets beaten up by them. Eliza feels it is a comfortable filming and can spend some time with her husband who specially travels to visit her.

Bosco is dressed up in branded clothes and finishes his scenes in May due to filming a mini movie, Flying Tiger (飛虎極戰). He discloses he is filming 23 hours daily for more than 10 consecutive days but able to maintain his relationship with the Japanese model, Jun: "She is very understanding and we rely on phone to maintain our romance."

#403 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52547 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 12:03 AM

Bosco Wong disguises as a woman; Michael Miu wants to puke

Friday August 4, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Edwin Siu (黃宗澤) shows his outstanding performance by disguising as a woman in A General, A Scholar and A Eunuch (超時空男臣) series lately and we do not expect to see Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) to do the same as well. On that day, he films the movie, Flying Tiger (飛虎極戰) with Michael Miu (苗僑偉) and wears a hair wig with red lips. Bosco leaves a message: "Michael disallows me to kiss him and want to puke." Some netizens remark that they want to puke and stop acting as Aaron Kwok (郭富城).

#404 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52547 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 10:18 PM

Bosco Wong loses weight when filming internet drama; Ron Ng tells himself it is cold

Saturday August 19, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Artiste Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) and Ron Ng (吳卓羲) are currently filming Flying Tiger (飛虎極戰) internet drama produced by Shaw Brothers Studio at Sai Kung Town. They need to film a scene of abseil from the helicopter to air cargo. Bosco reveals he films the scene for a whole day and it is fortunate his arms is fine: "I feel okay and heard that it cost $180,000 to rent a helicopter for a day." Ron acts as a police officer but requests to transfer to SDU in order to investigate cases: "Michael Miu (苗僑偉) and I film gun shoot scenes and it is quite shocking."

Asking if they are worried about dehydration under the hot weather, Bosco replies he is getting slimmer: "I lose 2 to 3 pound in a day." Ron expresses he keeps sweating despite standing only: "I feel slightly cold and need to tell myself this way in order to feel less hot." As he participates in many SDU series, it is easy for him to wear the full uniform: "It is a suffering memory. (Reminding you again?) It does not matter to film it frequently but I am getting older though."

Source: ON.CC (HK)

#405 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52547 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 10:40 PM

Bosco Wong has no stress to film kissing scenes with Priscilla Wong

Saturday November 15, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Bosco Wong (黃宗澤), Priscilla Wong (黃翠如) and Vincent Wong (王浩信) attend the launch ceremony for Heart of Greed 3 (溏心風暴3) series on 21 November. Mentioning about Bosco gaining the greatest benefits in the series, he feels he suffers from tremendous stress as his on-screen partners are either married or his friend's wife but has no pressure when filming kissing scene with Priscilla. She says: "I have stress as I take the initiatives all the way." As TVB imposes limit to the male artiste too after restricting the female artiste not to wear very sexily, Bosco is worried as he removes his top several times in the series.

#406 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52547 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 12:57 AM

Michael Miu makes fun of Bosco Wong's outfit resembling lion dance costume

Friday December 1, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) attends the worshipping ceremony for new web series, Shou Hu Shen (守護神) on 27 November and is made fun by Michael Miu (苗僑偉) that his outfit resembles the lion dance costume. Bosco discloses he assigns others especially Benz Hui to do tasks in the series and feels most elated that he is given permission by the director to talk anything and acts as a "cheap man"

Bosco feels overjoyed for Michael to become TV King in 2017 TVB Star Awards Malaysia and reveals he uses an embarrassing method to show his support: "I remove my brief to get ready for showering after reaching home and decide not to take shower after knowing Michael winning TV King award. (Hope Michael gets TV King award in Hong Kong too?) Yes, I will definitely vote for him."

#407 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52547 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 02:45 AM

Bosco Wong and Ron Ng Regain Brotherhood from Filming Web Drama

Wednesday April 4, 2018 Hong Kong

Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com

Bosco Wong and Ron Ng are handsome actors from the same time frame, but the two actually have not collaborated much. Since filming a series in 2003, there has been at least 14 years that they have not had an opportunity to encounter each other. It was not until leaving TVB that they portrayed brothers in a web drama. Ron laughingly said that he took this rare opportunity to use the four months of filming the web drama to finally make up for the many lost years of his relationship with Bosco!

After leaving TVB one after the other, they reunited in Shaw Brothers' web drama, "Flying Tiger", last year, portraying brothers who share the same father but different mothers; there were many partnering scenes. Regarding bringing about this time's collaboration, apart from Shaw Brothers executive Virginia Lok, the two also laughingly said that senior Michael Miu was appealing. Ron laughingly said, "Tell Michael to charge less! He is too expensive...almost the entire series' budget. For every explosion, the director shook his head, saying that they have gone over budget again! (Want to meet the Hong Kong viewers again?) Also want this series to have an opportunity to broadcast on TVB. If they do not broadcast it, may not be able to make up for Michael's pay".

No More Friends

Regarding Bosco doing well in Mainland, he laughingly said, "Still cannot compare to Michael! We just came to accommodate him! (Very different from Mainland filming?) There are differences in terms of lifestyle, filming, and culture. There are also pros to filming in Mainland. Because [you] are filming in other places for a long period of time, would concentrate more when filming because [you] have no more friends...just go back to the room to look at the script after completing filming".

Eating Together, Good Relationship

Looking back at the project in which the two actually had partnering scenes, it is already 2003's "Find the Light". Ron laughingly said that, when the two were in TVB, they always missed each other: "Since debuting until now, our relationship had been lacking. Filming this series for three or four months gained it all back; thus, when working, our relationship was particularly good. While eating together, thought about when we just started filming series back then. Really different from now. The ability to comprehend and the performance reaction have really grown up". Many netizens frequently collectively hope to gather all the 'Olympic Six Stars' for another collaboration. Ron laughingly said, "I think I had a part in doing something. One time, I saw fans put our pictures together. Seeing the picture, I also had to make a comment out of personal feeling, so I made a post saying that I hope to film a project together one day. Actually, it's almost impossible to film together...perhaps film our own and then group together again!"

Edited by foreverleila, 05 April 2018 - 02:45 AM.

#408 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52547 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 12:34 AM

Ron Ng Asks Bosco Wong: Not Scared of Living with Rose Chan?

Monday August 6, 2018 Hong Kong

Artistes Bosco Wong and Ron Ng were guests for the TVB programme "Cooking Beauties". Bosco, who just shot a variety programme in Spain, expressed that he had to endure almost 20 hours of filming every day, which was extremely tiring. Was the fee impressive? He denied with a smile. When asked whether his rumoured girlfriend, Rose Chan, helped him tidy his house during the time that he was away from Hong Kong, Bosco said, "Well, I have hired help. (She is coming on this programme to challenge her cooking skills tonight?) Should not be, right? I also do not know! (Did not tell you beforehand?) No!" Ron mischievously joined in, "Even if [she] had, would pretend to not know!" Although Bosco expressed that he did not mind sharing the stage with Rose, Ron continued to interject, "Well, how about living together?" Upon hearing this, Bosco immediately attacked Ron with the interview mic and laughingly yelled at him, "Dead guy!" The scene was funny!

The two even echoed each other, as they talked non-stop. Bosco, who served as a guest on the previous installment, dared to say that his feelings about the tasting back then were was unforgettable. He said, "That duck poo green thing and stinky smell. This time should not be worse than last time. (Did you eat anything, just in case?) Not eating. Doing my best to make myself hungrier...would feel that it tastes better. Will see that it is cooked before eating. (But all of it is uncooked!) Slightly scared then!" Ron, who has also guested before, also laughingly said that, after tasting, would, more or less, get diarrhea. Getting invited to be a guest this time, was also told to expect to eat raw things, so I also expect the food to be uncooked. When asked whether they knew which artistes would appear to challenge their cooking skills, Bosco laughingly said that the organizer has always been secretive...never revealed the guest list, so could be said to have been 'sent to die' this time, even saying, "Also rather anticipating what they would cook. Know that one of the dishes is more difficult to handle. Our lives will be in danger, so really have to call an ambulance in advance".

#409 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52547 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 10:33 PM

Has Seen Carina Zhang! Ron Ng Waiting to Be a Page Boy When Raymond Lam Gets Married

Sunday February 3, 2019 Hong Kong

Artistes Bosco Wong and Ron Ng attended the completion banquet of Shaw Brothers' web drama, "Flying Tiger". Bosco, who has a foot injury, was still walking with a cane. He revealed that there was still a day of shooting a big scene. Although there will be a body double substituting then, he also has to be present: "Actually, pretending to fight and run while sitting in a wheelchair is also a test of acting skills. (Do you want to film a third installment?) Have to follow Michael Miu's lead!" Ron, who was beside him, expressed that everything depended on Michael's decision, and said that [he] was certainly happy to film while playing. However, if there is a third installment, would be best to not film in the summer.

It has been said that the two's friend, Raymond Lam, announced happy news to his good friends at a gathering; is Raymond getting married? Ron, who was present that day, said, "He did not say it to me. That day was to congratulate Oscar Leung on receiving an award. Raymond did not talk about marriage matters, unless he has kept it very hidden and did not say it to us. (Will be a groomsman when he gets married in the future?) I want to be a page boy. (Raymond and his girlfriend are in a stable relationship?) Don't know. Let them develop these themselves. He hasn't really talked about it, but [I] have seen his girlfriend". Ron said that, on the first day of the New Year, he and Elaine Yiu will be flying to Canada to do a stage performance. When asked whether he would be singing his classic song, 《別怪她》, he laughingly said, "Will only be practicing once [I] am on the plane. Have not decided on which songs [I] will be singing. Should be singing New Year songs".

As for Bosco, he expressed that, if Raymond gets married one day, he wants to be the wedding car. When asked whether he would travelling to another country on Lunar New Year, he said, "Made an appointment with a physical therapist. Did you think I would be playing basketball and soccer in this condition?!"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bosco wong, wong chung chak

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users