AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Episode 16- Autumn's Concerto

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
147 replies to this topic

#41 ivoryvine

ivoryvine

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:42 PM

This is actually the 1st tawainese drama that im actually pretty much obsessed with! I do hope that this next episode will have at least an 8.00 in its ratings because the last episodes ratings droped about a point, :thumbdown
love guang xi and mu chen forever! :yeah

#42 mzkarenn

mzkarenn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1288 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:54 PM

yeah, if u look at the clothes that MC wears in the preview, she's still wearing the same clothes in both scenes. i do think that when GX is fully clothed, he doesnt mean to do anything and just scares her and then goes to shower. and the preview at the end of the ep, where he has a towel is after hs shower and thats when he forces himself on her

i js wanna see his reaction when he finds out the real truth...is he gonna see sorry to MC?

and i was also surprised that Xl doesnt question much about GX suddenly marrying MC and is his dad. for a kid who understands a lot, i was surprised he didn't question MC about it and stuff, even tho GX told him that he had a sickness and had forgotten about XL.

#43 harangie

harangie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 06:23 AM

I think hes trying to scare her like everyone else thinks but maybe something does happen
I hate waiting becuase it takes so long and It's killing me when I watch it because I scream at my screen calling him stupid but i know he doesnt know the truth so i can't blame him am I the only one that does this? :blink:-___-
I really can't wait to see his face when he finds out the truth that he was wrong all along but yet I really like this evil him
Hes making everything so much more interesting and no offense but TY is really getting on my nerves what part of she loves him does he not understand I think TY should just hurry up and understand Chi Xing and accepts her already
I can't wait til the next episode :tricky:

#44 kitty99

kitty99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:35 AM

Thanks Mack and x_simplicity for posting the preview and thanks lovingVOH1.2.FTLY.MLS.AWT for translating it. I can't believe that GX tries to force himself on MC twice!! :shock What a pervert! :lmao: I like this preview more because we actually see the loving GX back when he was (I think) watching MC read to XL. I'm actually more excited about this episode than last episode because we can see how their marriage life is even though it has it's downs too. I hope there are more previews before the actual episode airs because I really want to know what happens. So, has it been confirmed as to how many episodes this series is supposed to have? I think 20 is way too much because that is dragging the revenge part. I think 17 or 18 episodes would be fine because it gets to solve everything and bring couples together....:P

#45 So_Obsessed

So_Obsessed

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:57 AM

yeah, if u look at the clothes that MC wears in the preview, she's still wearing the same clothes in both scenes. i do think that when GX is fully clothed, he doesnt mean to do anything and just scares her and then goes to shower. and the preview at the end of the ep, where he has a towel is after hs shower and thats when he forces himself on her

i js wanna see his reaction when he finds out the real truth...is he gonna see sorry to MC?

and i was also surprised that Xl doesnt question much about GX suddenly marrying MC and is his dad. for a kid who understands a lot, i was surprised he didn't question MC about it and stuff, even tho GX told him that he had a sickness and had forgotten about XL.

I think Xiao Le is one of the smartest kids I've ever seen in a drama, and so cute too.
I think he doesn't question it because even though he's a kid, he understands a lot more than normal kids do. He knew from the moment Guang Xi came to town that he was his dad, but he probably felt his mom had her reasons for lying to him...and she was his mom after all, so he didn't want to question her. She's the adult in his life, so he just trusted she knew what she was doing, but in his heart, he knew he was right. Didn't Xiao Le also mention in the hospital how Mu Cheng had feelings for Guang Xi? I could've sworn he did. BTW, why does he call Mu Cheng by her first name, but he calls Guang Xi "Dad"? Xiao Le already knew about Guang Xi's past, and how he forgot it, right? So of course he would understand...I just think that they felt it was more important to show the adults than from Xiao Le's point of view...but we can assume so much because of how smart that little boy is...Just in the last episode, he seems pretty wise for his age.

#46 Y I N K E (:

Y I N K E (:

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:31 AM

juz like harangie , ii oso scream n shout at th screen .. eg , it was ur MOM hu did it , UR MOM ?!?!?! not MC n all sorts of other stuff .. like any others , ii dun realli tink tat th bed scene will actually happen (if it happens im prefectly fine wif it :D sorry abt mii being so ...) since both of them didnt noe tat dey still lurve each other ? like MC tinks tat GX marry her bcos of revenge n GX tinks tat MC likes TY (pls correct mii if im wrong) .. well , ii juz cnt wait 4 th nxt episode .. shld b exciting .. hope th scenes of TY n CX will not hav alot .. im more interested in GX n MC scenes :D

#47 NuDaFu

NuDaFu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:08 PM

Ack! I'm for once not prepared to put my money on any outcome, everytime I think it follows the novel, the series may follow or not follow.

Logically, GX won't carry through with his actions, then again, I never thought GX could be so cruel. Even when he was the 'evil' GX back at Uni, I didn't find his attitude overtly hurtful. Maybe arrogrant, and in character (so no one takes him that seriously), but never truly hurtful. His manner and words to MC at the wedding registry were...sheesh.

Hey, when GX picks up MC in his arms, I'm thinking Van Ness should've cradled/swung Ady around with his arm further up Ady's back. The way GX swings her up, that has to be bad for the lumbar spine...worse still that she so recently displaced (probably more like rotated/tilted) her coccyx/sacrum.

Hehehe...its like dodge the horny GX for MC. Well, there is XL...I'm sure GX wouldn't try and get fresh in front of his 5 year old son :tricky:

:crying: I'm very likely going to miss ep16 and ep17...AC's certainly more exciting than a trip to QLD at the moment.

#48 millicom

millicom

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:38 PM

I suddenly have a thought. In the latest preview, that lawyer friend was talking to MC, maybe he started talking about the past and why MC left GX and maybe GX heard the conversation. Maybe that's how GX finds out the truth. Maybe that's the reason why he had this caring expression after the mom scolded MC.

#49 Gee-Gee

Gee-Gee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 02:01 PM

I really love autumn's concerto!!! even if it doesn't air here in the Philippines I still try my very best every week to watch it! its so amazing! I just love the twists in the story! I can't wait for next week! This drama gets better every week!

#50 mzkarenn

mzkarenn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1288 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 02:19 PM

maybe the lawyer doesn't say it in this ep. i thought MC was wearing the same clothes as the wedding day when she was talking ot the lawyer. so i thought it was before GX got home or something on wedding day. but maybe that is how GX finds out the truth...

#51 Verona

Verona

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:27 AM

Episode 16 Synopsis

Translated by Whalesg@VIFC

As long as you act along with me in front of Xiao Le like a pair loving parents, marry me…

To save TuoYe and to be able to stay at Xiao Le’s side, MuCheng accepted to these conditions to marry GuangXi. This decision, however, made her hurt the soul of both men. GuangXi felt that MuCheng marry him is because of TuoYe. A confident TuoYe who believed that he had the ability to protect MuCheng and XiaoLe, after seeing her wedding ring, felt MuCheng rejected him once again.

Everyone wanted to wish others well but using all the wrong methods, causing more problems…

As MuCheng brought XiaoLe along to move to GuangXi’s house, she do not have the joy of a bride and even have to face GuangXi’s dangerous smile, coldness from GuangXi’s mum, every move she make, is so full of unforeseen danger. In GuangXi’s room, she stared at his ice hockey attire from 6 years ago, she can’t help to felt just how time passed but everything had changed beyond recognition. Although the old GuangXi from 6 years ago had ‘return’ but he is now full injury in his soul and no matter how apologic is MuCheng to GuangXi, nothing can ‘heal’ him. As more and more misunderstandings are deepen, how is MuCheng going to let GuangXi just how she really felt about him?

Facing MuCheng’s tender loving care and concern, all GuangXi felt is disgust. In their wedding night, GuangXi is missing MuCheng so much and it finally triggered him…seems it had drowned his hatred for her, right now, he only wanted to make sure that MuCheng will not get out of his sight again. This night, will they be able to resolve all their misunderstandings and knew exactly how they really felt about each other?

Just as Happiness is reaching its final stop, more things are happening one by one, TuoYe’s buddy at the village brought him to have fun in the city to cheer him up, but accidentally discovered the presence of Zhi Xin.

At the same time, the case of a suicide girl, had expose something bad that GuangXi had did relating to a courtcase, GuangXi is troubled and this issue had also effect Xiao Le in his new school…

Will MuCheng be able to help GuangXi to get out of this mess and waking the justice in him that had been ‘sleeping’ for 6 years? Will the fallen out-of-love Tuoye be able to get back up and face the danger that Zhi Xin is in ?

Edited by Verona, 13 January 2010 - 10:19 AM.

#52 Mack

Mack

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1267 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:30 AM

This night, will they be able to resolve all their misunderstandings and knew exactly how they really felt about each other?

Thanks for posting the synopsis, I can't wait ! ;)
The part I quoted, was that your own comment or a part of the synopsis?
Because if it's part of the synopsis then we might just see them sharing sweet moments. Posted Image

#53 Verona

Verona

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:54 AM

he part I quoted, was that your own comment or a part of the synopsis?Because if it's part of the synopsis then we might just see them sharing sweet moments.

Oh it's original synopsis. i just wanna note the part i like coz we dun know whether GX and MC "Did" it or not... :blush

#54 kitty99

kitty99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:55 AM

Thanks Verona for the synopsis!! Hmm...maybe there will be sweet moments in the next episode and plus, it mentioned that GX doesn't really hate MC anymore. Ohh....I like that. The only thing I didn't like is the part about some suicide that causes trouble for his job and affecting XL at school too. I hope everything goes well and doesn't lose his lawyer's license or something. Hmm...I guess this is another obstacle that XL has to face. Before, it was his mom that was being talked about, not it will be his dad. I hope it goes well for him. :yeah

#55 ak2.5

ak2.5

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 12:58 PM

O I wonder if the suicide girl case is the girl in the second sexual harrassment that GX defended for the pervert guy for money. Episode 16 sounds so interesting and has a lot of ground to cover. On one hand I dont want sunday to come so fast because of deadlines I have to meet, but then also wishing sunday to come faster so I can watch AC! hahah.. :)

#56 NuDaFu

NuDaFu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 01:21 PM

Something I've noticed, on the day GX & MC sign their marriage papers, MC wears a white dress with purple cardigan, then, later in the day, she changes into a purple dress and white cardigan. I find that colour co-ordination somewhat intriguing.

OK, I've got something to contribute for once. I reccommend watching all sweetjesles' AC videos. the site:

http://www.youtube.c...ser/sweetjesles

Pay particular notice to MV3...the song for the MV sounds like it has been especially written for the current situation. The song is 暗示 by 方炯鑌&弦子. Chinese lyrics:

Spoiler

I liked it so much, I made an effort to translate it. Keep in mind I added a last line to the song so the sense of the song/poem flows more smoothly (or the end would otherwise sound rather obtuse).

A Hint

Hearing the stars sigh,
With a tone of loneliness;
Telling the unsleeping clouds,
“Are you forsaking day and night, to chase the wind’s meanderings?”

Worries amass,
Transforming into teardrops down my cheek.
You never really noticed,
That I especially noticed you.

You are like the wind,
Going along your way,
Distracted to the left with responsibilities, to the right with dreams.

You are the only one in the world who cannot understand that I love you,
I give, not only friendship;
For every expression of desire,
There lies far more than just my subtle smile.

Don’t tell me you haven’t discovered,
I long for your response.
How should I let you know I love you?

Even the stars know the secret in my heart.

You know the rain falling at your window?
It is I hinting to you,
I feel so misunderstood;
For you still don’t understand,
The rain will never stop,
Just like the love I hold for you.

The Chinese sounds far better, and it applies to both the sides' views...I find that interesting. Reminds me of all those bittersweet glances MC gave GX during their time at Hua Village, and also what GX is trying to truly say beneath the constant "What about 6 years ago...".

Holey moley...I just realized after the translation that the song in English sounds so mushy :phew: .

:tricky: Me did not translate this.

Edited by NuDaFu, 13 January 2010 - 01:37 PM.

#57 elloshiions

elloshiions

Drama Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1637 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:48 PM

i am hating the tension between GX and MC.. :[ i wish they would clear up the misunderstanding as soon as impossible!
the bed scene looks so interesting to watch but it is so impossible it is going to happen because of the misunderstanding.
i think TY is going to be ZX's life saver. i wonder what will happen between them after.
cannot wait for the next episode this weekend!

#58 09876

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 05:46 PM

i am hating the tension between GX and MC.. :[ i wish they would clear up the misunderstanding as soon as impossible!
the bed scene looks so interesting to watch but it is so impossible it is going to happen because of the misunderstanding.
i think TY is going to be ZX's life saver. i wonder what will happen between them after.
cannot wait for the next episode this weekend!

Arr yeah that sounds like a happy ending!
3 days to go, so is the last ep gonna b ep 17 cos if it is then the clear up of the misunderstanding is a quickie lol,
:)

#59 LadySophia

LadySophia

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:16 PM

GX's mother will be a big part of this episode and the one after. Hopefully, everyone will understand the truth on why she acts very cold. It's a reason that shows she loves GX dearly - more than herself and also why she acts harshly towards MC.

#60 So_Obsessed

So_Obsessed

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:49 AM

GX's mother will be a big part of this episode and the one after. Hopefully, everyone will understand the truth on why she acts very cold. It's a reason that shows she loves GX dearly - more than herself and also why she acts harshly towards MC.

I think you made an interesting point, and it was unnecessary that you got a negative rating for it.
I do believe that Guang Xi's mom has her reasons for being so cold and evil-ish...I don't think she is the way she is for no reason. Because if she was really cold, she wouldn't have broken down when she found out about Guang Xi's tumor...and, in her own twisted way, she thought she was doing what's best for her son. I always felt the way you did, I just didn't want to mention it because I was more into the complexity of Guang Xi and Mu Cheng's relationship and characters.

#61 Bashful;

Bashful;

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2152 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:21 AM

I am excited about this ep. I hope this ep will break 8. I can't believe they dropped 1 whole points for ep 15.

#62 Guest_daydreamgirl_*

Guest_daydreamgirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:36 AM

If GX's mother really love him that much shouldn't she support him who seeing and who make him happy rest of his life? Instead of trying to break them up. Without MC's help GX wouldn't go through the treatment and the operation after she left him.

Edited by daydreamgirl, 15 January 2010 - 03:37 AM.

#63 LadySophia

LadySophia

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:12 AM

I think you made an interesting point, and it was unnecessary that you got a negative rating for it.
I do believe that Guang Xi's mom has her reasons for being so cold and evil-ish...I don't think she is the way she is for no reason. Because if she was really cold, she wouldn't have broken down when she found out about Guang Xi's tumor...and, in her own twisted way, she thought she was doing what's best for her son. I always felt the way you did, I just didn't want to mention it because I was more into the complexity of Guang Xi and Mu Cheng's relationship and characters.

Ah, that's fine. GX mom's actions make it pretty difficult for people to like her. I suppose the director wanted the viewers to build an intense dislike for her. When the viewers find out the truth, the way the mom acted will make a whole lot of sense. I'm basing this on the novel. So far, despite several differences, the series are comparable to the book.

If GX's mother really love him that much shouldn't she support him who seeing and who make him happy rest of his life? Instead of trying to break them up. Without MC's help GX wouldn't go through the treatment and the operation after she left him.

Hopefully, the next two episodes will explain this. (And also how much she loves GX and her harsh treatment towards MC)

#64 liangqi

liangqi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:16 AM

OMG!!!! the new preview just wants me to watch it even more than i already do!!!! :iloveyou: ARGH!!! sooo exciting!! Hurry up Monday!!!!!!

#65 NuDaFu

NuDaFu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:15 PM

Woohoo, I have an evening flight, so I still get to see AC online in the morning before I'm 'internet-less'!

People love in different ways. I suppose to CEO Fang, keeping GX away from MC was a kind of love.

Then again, my theory is that she doesn't trust in love. Based on what happened between her and her husband - regardless of how the novel explains it - I think CEO Fang sees love as the 'ultimate evil; an emotion that leads to nothing but hurt. I suppose this is a very one-track view, but some who can't consider all angles to a given situation more often than not apply this single-minded thinking. Lack of emotional maturity and experience can do that to some.

So, in a twisted sort of way, I see a reason why CEO Fang so supports YQ for GX - she knows true love has nothing to do with it...fact that she can bring in financial revenue/stability through her father doesn't hurt the plan. Without the factor of love between GX and YQ, I suppose CEO Fang may feel this is the 'safest' sort of relationship for her son.

Twisty, twisty, twisty...but I get it.

When the viewers find out the truth, the way the mom acted will make a whole lot of sense. I'm basing this on the novel. So far, despite several differences, the series are comparable to the book.

I'm having my doubts that the series will follow the same novel reason for CEO Fang's 'coldness'. If they do, I think there are elements that won't fit too well with how the media version. Some of the things CEO Fang did to her son goes a bit beyond the 'pity me' story. According to the novel - without spoiling - what CEO Fang chose to hide had no direct relationship to some of the controlling and emotional negligence she placed on GX. I actually thought she had serious behavioural issues, maybe made worse by what happened, but in no way an effect with the latter as the primary causative factor.

#66 Verona

Verona

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:19 PM

new preview :iloveyou:

credit: chauwi

MC: I want to give XiaoLe a family, moreover he is XL’s father
XL: MC look, this is my new room
MC: I cook this for you and your father, so there’s no carrot in it
GX: we just got married, this call for a celebration. 6 years ago, you also treat me like this , that’s how we got XiaoLe. All my memories came back, including that night

Edited by Verona, 15 January 2010 - 03:49 PM.

#67 socolaandmusic

socolaandmusic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:55 PM

New preview, You can see in here:
http://www.tudou.com...iew/KQy6Mc0H7RQ

Someone can translate?

文字:我想要给小乐一个家
毕竟他是小乐的亲生爸爸

小乐:mc你看,这里就是我的新房间
幕澄:这个是为你和爸爸做的
所以不放红萝卜
光唏:我们才刚结婚,应该庆祝一下吧
六年前你也是这样对我,我们才有了小乐
我的记忆都回来了,包括那天晚上

(Baidu)

#68 Verona

Verona

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 02:02 PM

Ep 16 pics from SETTV flickr
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#69 Guest_daydreamgirl_*

Guest_daydreamgirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2010 - 02:06 PM

tudou link doesn't work for me. will there be youtube link for new preview?

#70 Verona

Verona

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 02:07 PM

tudou link doesn't work for me. will there be youtube link for new preview?

hope this link works to you

Edited by Verona, 15 January 2010 - 02:11 PM.

#71 angeliesa

angeliesa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 02:27 PM

]
credits to gar0922
GX: we just got married, this call for a celebration. 6 years ago, you also treat me like this , that’s how we got XiaoLe. All my memories came back, including that night

OMG!!! Thanks a bunch for the translation :)

"All my memories came back, including that night." OMG. *faints*

Can't wait. Seems it would be a really good episode. More Guang Xi angst and more of Guang Xi's sex appeal. LOL.

Edited by daydreamgirl, 15 January 2010 - 02:36 PM.
do not quote the whole post

#72 socolaandmusic

socolaandmusic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 02:50 PM

credits to gar0922

Thank you so much! :iloveyou:
i want to see ep 16 now :waaa:

Edited by daydreamgirl, 15 January 2010 - 03:28 PM.
do not quote the whole post

#73 Verona

Verona

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 02:56 PM

more pics
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Verona, 15 January 2010 - 02:57 PM.

#74 mzkarenn

mzkarenn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1288 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:14 PM

from the look of the last pic, seems like the bed scene doesnt take place....but i wonder whee MC/GX are going to sleep lol... and plus in these pics, MC seems like she hasn't showered yet, i wonder if she goes to sleep with XL after she showers..i wonderif the scene of GX looking at his ring is the day of the marriage or after. maybe he's thinking about the real reason why he forced MC to marry him (to keep her by his side cuz he still loves her!) 2 days left!!!

#75 onetwothreefour

onetwothreefour

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 04:00 PM

^Yep yep and in the pic where GX does kiss her we can see her crying. So I guess it's safe to assume nothing happens. Oh well, there's always next time :tricky:.

Lastly, thanks for the preview, been waiting days for those 30 something seconds :wacko:.

#76 Guest_daydreamgirl_*

Guest_daydreamgirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2010 - 04:10 PM

Maybe he will misunderstand her again when she cried after he kissed her. It would make him think that she doesn't like him to kiss her and want TY to kiss her. :(

#77 AnnieT

AnnieT

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:15 PM

It seems nothing much is going to happen in this episode between MC & GX, on top there will be scenes of MC&TY, TY trying to rescue the other girl. Same as NuDaFu, I'll be without internet for EP16 & 17. Have to play catch-up when get back... hope to see more sweet scenes of MC & GX by then. This misunderstanding should clear up soon as it is only creating heartache for both GX & MC. They live together under the same roof but there is only misery!

#78 middle_four

middle_four

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1065 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:52 PM

Waaaaah!!! Intense! Intense!!! :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou:
Love the preview! Can't wait for tomorrow night!

Thanks for the pictures. They're lovely! :thumbsup

#79 Cutie_GrL07

Cutie_GrL07

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:32 PM

Omg, the new preview makes me watch it even more! The bed scene where Vanness only has a towel on won't take place, he's just scaring her and making her feel bad. I think he will stop when he sees MC starting to cry then he feels bad and probably walks away somewhere else. It's gonna be a little sad part here. I wonder what happened to Chi Xing and why she is with those bad guys. Hopefully TY can save her. Gosh, just 2 more days left until the torture wait is over!

#80 lilcuteeguh

lilcuteeguh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 09:36 PM

i'm kind of confused now. wasn't there a news report saying that there will be a bed scene between Vanness and Tiffany? I guess the director took that scene out? Or did I mistaken that it was a scene with Vanness and Ady? If it's really true... haha :)