AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Ribbon Chandelier?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 NovureYouth

NovureYouth

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 08:07 PM

Posted Image

Does anyone know how to make the top part of this? Or know if there are any tutorials out there? Thanks.
And how do you string the stars and stuff? Poke holes and put it through?

#2 jewellia7777

jewellia7777

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 01:34 AM

Posted Image

Does anyone know how to make the top part of this? Or know if there are any tutorials out there? Thanks.
And how do you string the stars and stuff? Poke holes and put it through?

i have a video tutorial on my utube channel! 3 parts (links are on the bottom). 1 is making the flower unit. 2 is making the chain(top part of the mobile u r talking about), the balls that hang from it. 3. is the assembling of the ribbon heart and mobile. than hanging of things from thread i thing is just from peoples knowledge of tying things/ threading. i dunno the proper/official way people do it, i just copied by looking. i would get a long thread and needle, thread it thru the "ball". the bit u thread thru is the centre of the flower unit. 4 ribbons interlock so imagine a grid of 4 squares, 2x2. u would just poke thru the centre

anyway, poke thru the centre of the upper side of the ball from underneath on the inside (i cant really explain on here) and poke thru the centre of the flower units on the top circle thing of the chandelier, and i tie all the strings at the top together. the tying is hard/it gets tangled. also, each thread should b a little bit longer as u go 2 get the spiral shape. beads make it look good. mayb u can find an easier way 2 attatch the balls like tie the thread 2 a pearl bead, and glu gun the bead 2 the tip of the ball. thats wot i plan 2 do on my next one

anyway, the 3 vids r here, u learn the parts, and figure how 2 tie it urself. good luck! if u finish and are able 2 take pics and put them up on an image site, id love 2 c it! (u can send me links 2 pics by messaging me on utube. im jewellia7777, and u'll find that/my channel by clicking on the name of the side bar of my vids)

part 1 [url] [url]
part 2 [url] [url]
part 3 [url] [url]

#3 aksyic

aksyic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:06 AM

The ribbon cord is made of satin or other similar material cloth and used to package, knotting project and so on.It can be divided into three types: one is printed in double sides with different designs ,such as animals, cartoon characters, one is in single side,and the last one is single color.All these cords are provided with various colors and different sizes.