#1 MokaGirl

MokaGirl

::: the one and only :::

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 24 November 2004 - 04:29 PM

dawnprayer86:
I have no idea where to put this topic. Pls moved it if its not. Sorry for the inconvenince ^_^'

This place is strictly for Sau ning lovers not haters...
You can talk about the other couple too..ron,leila nancy~^^

I am still watching Tob till 20. I love lee sau ning ,meaning Tavia,she looks so elegant.
Kau chong loves yuk chi in the end. Well to where I am watching..haiz..Yuk chi held Kau chong and let him hit her when he was going crazy after getting the relic.
Ah...is yuk chi stupid..this act is so unnessary ...and it was Sau ning that cleverly hit him to let him go unconcious.

Tavia's role wasn;t one that please people. But to tink of it...who would you want to be if you can choose b/w Yuk chi and Sau ning. Most girls will chose Yuk chi.me too,because,she almost has nothing to worried about,her family is not with politics,she can have fun with kau chong and chi ling. and wow..becuase she goes she has the time to go stick to kau chong all the time,he eventually attracts to her.And well have to admit their bickering parts were funy. I saw someone post up saying that Yuk chi and kau chong looks more like good friends than lovers. I agree to that..

But sau ning actually suffers a poor fate and something that you might not like about her is that she;s too clear and responsible with things. Her background doesn't allows her to do things freely,she's brought up polictically.Not to mention chai shui..I hate that sissy.I was thinking Bosco could do the job..if would have been better.

I need to continue watching...to see how things go..haha..
what are your opinions??

touching little bit on Ron.leila nancy to where i watch
Before I watch this show and saw nancy pic,i was like ..huh? she's not really pretty and looks a bit weird.
After watching,nancy is so cool! I like seeing her with Ron..although i love leila too,...Sze fei huen and chi ling are so boring inside. huen keeps mentioning about her shi-fu..and because of that she wants to keep a distance!! What the..lolx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MokaGirl:
Hello !!!

I've started this topic with the blessing of starizblue Thanx much to her for allowing me to do this.

I've been to many TOB treads all over the web and I found out that many fans are arguing about whom KauChong loves the most and everything related to KauChong SauNing love story. The discussion is somehow very intense. In other forums, TOB tread was so violent it even turns out to become a racial issue. That's very scary. Plus, I felt ankward while wanting to reply in TOB tread. I am a SauNing KauChong fans. I want to be able to express freely ( in a polite way of course ) my opinion toward that couple without worrying that I may get bashed by the next reply. I feel this is the purpose of a discussion forum isnT? So M really happy to be able to start this topic here. It would ease any possible conflict between YukChiKauChong fans and SauNingKauChong fans.

I think there is so many SauNing KauChong Fans all over the web. They should have a place to discuss about it. So everyone spread the new: clapclap Whoever R SauNing KauChong supporters have finally a place to express your support. To those who prefer YukChiKauChong as a pairing please go to the "official TOB" tread instead. You will find abondance supports over there. Thanx for the understanding. :) but I myself do not mind talking about others TOB couples, just feel free to express yourself !!! Your are welcomed here !!! :lol?:

so to make it short: this is mainly a topic regarding SauNing and KauChong as a pairing. whatever is SauNing KauChong related can be express here.

Warning !!!! : This is not a Tavia & Raymond discussion forum !!!

Notes to moderators: if somehow I M tresspassing any AF rules please be kind and lets me know because having warnings and being banned from this forum is probably the last thing I want to have on my records !!! :lol?:

To Dawnprayer: I truly hope this topic will not get move. Now feel free to share what you have regarding SauNing & KauChong. ^_^

Peace. :D

Aspire edits: I've merged two threads together regarding the same topic. Since there are two topic starters, I've decided to allow MokaGirl as the honourable topic starter, because the post is more clear and more pertained to the topic. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. :) Happy posting.

Edited by Aspire, 04 January 2008 - 05:42 AM.

#2 kimcheung1984

kimcheung1984

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 24 November 2004 - 07:03 PM

Tav is cute in TOB, but I hate that damn Raymond Lam.

#3 raxnicx

raxnicx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 24 November 2004 - 07:12 PM

This is the Critics place. If you hate the character Sau Ning then you can start a thread here but seems like your thread is about loving Sau Ning so obviously you're in the wrong place :tricky:

#4 MokaGirl

MokaGirl

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 06:33 AM

Hey you all.

There's a topic created for all SauNing KauChong supporters. So let's get there shall we ?: ^_^' AF SauNing KauChong Fans tread
and it is not going to be under "Critics HangOut" but ancient time series :lol?:

#5 andrixa

andrixa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 09:09 AM

i love them together ithink they are soo cute there i think they are very compatitble in rl too!

#6 jossie

jossie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 09:35 AM

i think this is a great idea... i also agree that to see people getting to heated about this debate is terrible... in the end we all love the series, there's no need to get personal.

i am a yuk chi and kau chong fan, but i liked sau ling and kau chong at the start, and have nothing against sau ling.

well done with this idea, its a good one... and hopefully will stop any more arguments! :)

#7 tze

tze

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 01:37 PM

i loved sau ning and kau zhong in the first half of the show... their romance was intense n the chemistry was there, so thick in the air. but its hard 2not 2 like yuk zhi later on... n after that i so watned ray 2 end up with li qian in tob.

#8 ironbomb

ironbomb

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1580 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 03:52 AM

I dont know. I thought raymond should of ended with both of em lmao. He is a pimp u know hehe.
But I thing sau ling was the better match, not saying that yuk chi isnt a good match with raymond, but i just felt a better bond between sau ling and raymond over yuk chi and raymond. Also maybe its cause raymond showed his love to sau ling first that y.

Edited by ironbomb, 16 December 2004 - 03:54 AM.

#9 dawnprayer86

dawnprayer86

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 December 2004 - 04:46 AM

Hiyee.! a creation for all fans here.~
visit www.winglin.net/fanfic/bsr for TOB: bittersweet reunion
Story by Asalie and dawnprayer.

Okay..my thoughts.

I am only at 40,pretty slow compare to most people who has completed the show long ago. From where I am and from non-personal view of this serial,I would say the scripwriter should Let Kau chung end up with Sau ning and Yuk chi. I truely do not belive Kau chung has feelings for only one of them. Unlike Chi ling,I don't see kau chung as a long loving person.Someone who only love one. So i don't see why it is not possible.

Ok now to my own views.
At 40,I no longer dislike yuk chi as I use to. I tink she's okay.But shen kau chung requested with a night of individual moments with each of them,Who would you see as a couple? Yuk chi looks like Kau chung small sister tagging along.

So...oh sh*t..haha..running late to meet my friend,add on later..haha..

Edited by ♥ clesias, 14 May 2008 - 07:07 PM.
removed imageshack pics

#10 Kenix

Kenix

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 17 December 2004 - 05:50 AM

I don't understand why there's so many people like to bash SauNing...because there's a price tag on her love to KauChong?? I thought it was fine since SauNing herself is a heroine, of course she expects her future husband is a hero too!! But of course when SauNing has to marry ChaiSiew, I was mad by her decision not to clear her misunderstanding with KauChong. But I like the fact that he choose 1 gal instead of 2, at least KauChong proves to be a responsible man... Whether he should end up with YukChi or SauNing is just a matter of preferences of audience. That's all. blush

#11 MokaGirl

MokaGirl

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 17 December 2004 - 06:18 PM

:lol?: heya !! Thanx much for responding to this topic. :worship

to andrixa : Totally agree with you !!! In fact I think Tavia matchs with every male she's been pairing up with no matter what. From Bowie to Kenneth Ma, I donT mind them at all ... :lol?: .... ummmm .. => :offtopic: hen ??!! oups !!! sorry blush !!!

I think SauNing looked great with KauChong ... maybe with ChiLing too if we cut WanWan off hahahha. Looking noble, demure n mature does fit her well. Plus, SauNing knows martial arts so she's not portraying the " so innocent lady that knows no kung fu and that always need help ..." GO GO SauNing!!!! clapclap

to jossie: thanx much for your support !!! I've been on TOB tread and saw your posting !!! well-said truly !!! :D

to tze : I think most SauNing KauChong fans reckon " the bond" between YukChi and KauChong. It's kinda undeniable. ummm through all the serie, I felt that production crew wanted us viewer to like YukChi and KauChong as a pairing ... I mean there was so many "romantic" scenes that showed them together, standing next to another, enjoying chatting together ... but SauNing was portrayed by Tavia. And I like Tavia !!! ^_^' I know I'm biased to think like that but as I am no perfect ... hahahha !!! :lol?: Ok !! seriously ... one reason I found is that I felt it was because until episode 40 ( on DVD ) we were still able to see KauChong having feeling for SauNing. You all remember the time when SauNing wanted to see KauChong and she ends up falling from cliff ??!! .. We all see how ... connected they still are ... I felt their love ... pure passion maybe but still love ... so I guess I felt mislead by the production crew ... but at the "rendez vous" His choice was too obvious it was heart breaking ... :down If I have to cry it will be because .. KauChong has "forget" SauNing ... his love is from the past ... but hey !!! we R not forced to stay with the script and not fantaisy right ??!! hehehhe that why fanfiction exists hahhaha !!! :lol?: Yay !!! TOB sequel !!!

Edited by MokaGirl, 17 December 2004 - 06:18 PM.

#12 Guests

• Guests

Posted 17 December 2004 - 09:05 PM

Yuk Chi is a better match for him, because personality wise look at them two..in the other hand Sau Ning..she's so boring and all she thinks about is how to help her Li's rise to power..i don't see how at first i guess she didn't want to fight over Raymond with Yuk cause they're best friend..and so she went off and got married..but why come back afterward??and so quickly..don't u think it was too quick how she forgotten about her hus..

#13 xxserenity

xxserenity

<3

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 17 December 2004 - 09:40 PM

Maybe she forgot about her husband quickly because she never loved him.

I really loved tav/ray in this series. Their love story is very touching and sad. It was love at first sight she saved his life which obviously gave him a good impression. That is how their relationship started to build up. I love the way he made the grass ring for her and the grasshopper by his own hands for her. Cheap materials made them but she liked it a lot. How he saved her when she fell down the mountain and hugged her until she woke up. The way he looked every time she left him. He does have some feelings for her and he said she's important to him. At the end she said she could feel ray around her protecting her, perhaps he is?

They couldn't be together because of the circumstance and because of the people that got involved.

Edited by bebe_girl, 17 December 2004 - 09:48 PM.

#14 GX3

GX3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1010 posts

Posted 18 December 2004 - 06:56 AM

Okay..my thoughts.

I am only at 40,pretty slow compare to most people who has completed the show long ago. From where I am and from non-personal view of this serial,I would say the scripwriter should Let Kau chung end up with Sau ning and Yuk chi. I truely do not belive Kau chung has feelings for only one of them. Unlike Chi ling,I don't see kau chung as a long loving person.Someone who only love one. So i don't see why it is not possible.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i don't agree on your view about kau chong's character at all. in fact, i've always felt that kau chong has much more emotions and passions for what he likes/loves much more than chi ling. remember the parts when their 'pretty mom' and goddad died? kau chong seems like his feelings for them were much stronger than that of chi ling. chi ling didn't even cry (or at least i don't remember he did). kau chong knows what he wants in life and chi ling sorta just follows fei huen around. anyway, i'm going off topic, but yea....i do believe that kau chong is capable of loving one person only. if not, he wouldn't have told sau ning that their love had passed and picked yuk chi in the end.....

#15 xxserenity

xxserenity

<3

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 18 December 2004 - 07:01 AM

he had more feelings for yuk chi but i believed he had some if not a little feelings for tavia.

#16 kawaii520

kawaii520

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 03:47 AM

i keep seeing pictures of Kau Jong and Sau Ning hold hands on a horse or something but i don't remember seeing it in teh series... does anyone know what episode it was in?

#17 MokaGirl

MokaGirl

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 06:20 AM

To IronyBomb : hehehe ... Actually I've thought the same regarding the ending that KauChong should end up with them both ... but ... I guess I'm not much into "sharing a husband with another women" ... I think many fans who gets stick to SauNing is because we all felt that she is first love ... and somehow when we first get attached to a couple ... it is hard to forget ... for some they get over it => whoever like YukChi ..., others doesnT => peoples like me !!!!! hahaha :lol?:

To Dawnprayer : hey !! thanx much for the great SauNingkauChong poster !!! Finally You girls have updated to chapter 4 ... Truly great fanfic !!! keep up the good work !!! clapclap canT hardly wait for next chapter !!! making KauChong calling YukChi name just killed me !!! U evil !!!

To Kenix : ummm ... regarding "that supposed to be tagged love" .. I've been to many forum... much R saying ( and disapprouving SauNing ) because apparently SHE the one that wants him to be her equal. But I think KauChong started it. I mean I've watched that serie twice already ... and the way I remembered is KauChong that felt inferior to SauNing and then wanted to deserves her ... Anybody agrees on that ??!! I reckon SauNing has hoped that KauChong maybe some sort of a hero .. not being a nobody ... but the one that started the whole "want to be qualified" was KauChong. And then SauNing keep approuving and everything ... so mainly peoples should blame kauChong first ... if someone has to be pointed out because having a "tagged love" He should be blame ALSO. Plz someone correct me if I'm wrong. but on this particulary subject, I truly DO NOT blame SAUNING ... hahhah because even if I support her there R others thing that I dispprove and yet canT keep myself from liking SauNing character ^_^' U know what I am still asking myself why Am I so much on SauNing is side and not for YukChi's <_<

#18 MokaGirl

MokaGirl

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 04:11 AM

Hey all !! :D

I've heard some news n I wanted to share it with U guys.

Apparently there was an interview with Raymond ( He was speaking in mando ) and he has talked a bit about TOB. Basing on what charmed (another AF member) had told me, Raymond prefers SauNing relationship over than YukChi's. I know it is not the same, it doesnT affect the story itself and is only the opinion of the actor, ... but I was still very excited to hear about that. :lol?: I'll post the interview up whenever I'll get my hand on it. blush

Edited by MokaGirl, 17 January 2005 - 09:35 PM.

#19 angeltvgirl416

angeltvgirl416

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 04:22 AM

yep i like them together a lot and i really want them to end up together too, we all know that they been though a lot in the show and everybody knows that sauning likes kouchong and kouchong likes sauning a lot. but i really dont' understand why they cant' end up together in this series it is just so not fair and i read in this website saying the real story book one is that kouchong married two wives and one one them is sauning but i just dont' understand why the have to change the ending sayin that kouchong's real love is yuk chi and he died too.

#20 Guests

• Guests

Posted 27 December 2004 - 10:02 AM

yep i like them together a lot and i really want them to end up together too, we all know that they been though a lot in the show and everybody knows that sauning likes kouchong and kouchong likes sauning a lot. but i really dont' understand why they cant' end up together in this series it is just so not fair and i read in this website saying the real story book one  is that kouchong married two wives and one one them is sauning but i just dont' understand why the have to change the ending sayin that kouchong's real love is yuk chi and he died too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In the book Khau Zhong marries two wives, one is Yuk Yi and the other one is Chor Chor, not Sau Ning. Sau Ning is just a minor charater in the book.

#21 pumpkin

pumpkin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 11:51 AM

Hey all !! :D

I've heard some news n I wanted to share it with U guys.

Apparently there was an interview with Raymond ( He was speaking in mando ) and he has talked a bit about TOB. Basing on what charmed (another AF member) had told me, Raymond prefers SauNing relationship over than YukChi's. I know it is not the same, it doesnT affect the story itself and is only the opinion of the actor, ... but I was still very excited to hear about that. :lol?: I'll post the interview up whenever I'll get my hand on it. blush

<_< M having a banner here n Id like to hear from U guys. I've started that banner by pasting three scanpictures together. Please Remember M a SauNing KauChong Fan ... then My bro saw it and said that my banner the way it showed may mislead to misundertanding and confuse peoples. My bro is a YukChiKauChong fan.

Could U tell me if it is true that the way it is ... it sounds false and untrue to the story. This banner is showing how I feel toward that couple ( at least before the"special night" all trough the serie ... I only made on purpose of supporting them .. I didnT have in mind confusing or misleading no one... What about I cut out all the text ? will it be any better? I truly wanna do something with them together ... and those scans R real .. I mean I didnT do any manip .. Any suggestions ? ... U all can create and post it as well U know ... I only want to see many SauNingkauChong supports creations actually ... hihihi :tricky:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, i saw that interview too. he said he likes sau ling and kau zhong more because well for one thing, him and tavia are too close , like theyve known each other for a long time, so they have better chemistry and the other thing is that he feels that people would also feel that sau ling and kau zhong's love is more regretful because basically they couldve been together and the first love is usually seen by people as being beautiful

Edited by ♥ clesias, 14 May 2008 - 07:08 PM.
remove img tags when quoting

#22 MokaGirl

MokaGirl

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 08:51 AM

i keep seeing pictures of Kau Jong and Sau Ning hold hands on a horse or something but i don't remember seeing it in teh series... does anyone know what episode it was in?

umm I know there a few time they two R sharing riding horse but holding hands also .. umm I donT think Ive seen it either. Do U still have that pic ? can U post it ? I may try to look for it. I donT mind rewatching that serie again anyways. The only thing that bothers me its the fact SauNing will lost KauChong's love ... <_< I really wonder myself when I'll get over that show seriously. hehheh not yet !!! :lol?: and that's all that matters !!!!

I also heard about Kauchong character supposed to end with 2 wiwes. Apparently, they have combine 2 characters into one. So whoever has read the book has already ( somehow ??!! ) expected that KauChong end up with YukChi (at least not SauNing). But TVB has changed the story. Has make SauNing character a much more important role. has make ( some ) viewers ( likes me ) falling and pitying her and kill us by making KauChong choose YukChi AT THE END ... ahhhhhh !!! That ending has hurt me deeply I must say ... probably shouldnT have watch Golden Faith before TOB ... hihihi :lol?: If TVB intention was to promote "SauNing" character why not make her ends with the male lead ??!! If they wanted to "follow"the book, then why making KauChong shows his love ( ?? lust?? ) for SauNing until eps 40 ??!! ) M so mad at TVB crew sometime .... //-// ... and M so waiting for chapter 5 of Asalie and Dawnprayer's TOB sequel !!! :tricky: :D

#23 wuxiaaddict

wuxiaaddict

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 05:32 AM

I wanted for Sau Ling and Koa Chung to be together and was extremely disappointed when he chose Yuk Yi. I find Sau ling understand Kao Chung more and even without much talking they both seemed to understand each other perfectly. There was someone here that stated that Sau Ling seemed to forget her husband pretty easily. I would think that she never fell in love with her husband and never fell out of love with Kao Chung, therefore, after her husband's death, she still found herself longing for Kao Chung. Feeling is feeling, even though she knew that Yuk Yi is with Kao Chung now, she still find herself longing for Kao Chung. However, she was classy enough to fight the feelings and wish her best friend well and true happiness. Although Yuk Yi loves Kao Chung alot, she never understand Kao Chung as well as Sau Ling nor did she believe in Kao Chung like Sau Ling. I really like Sau Ling's character. She was beautiful, intelligent, brave, and selfless. She was willing to give up her true love for her family benefits. Some may think that she was selfish to hurt Kao Chung but the one that hurt the most was Sau Ling. Knowing that giving up one true love, she still willing to do it for her brother's sake. In her position, she cannot choose just whatever she wants. Born in a noble family and have such family burden, one cannot just tossed everything in the air and follow one's heart.

I do like Yuk Yi's character and find her sparring with Kao Chung very funny; however, I find her also very annoying when she don't seemed to understand Kao Chung at all. Although, she loved him and stuck by him through thick and thin, the lack of understanding of him is also annoying.

Although I was disappointed with the ending, I would be extremely upset if the director decided to have Kao Chung married both women. I am never a fan of polygamy and look at such action with distaste.

#24 tis me

tis me

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6475 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 12:05 PM

When I first started this series I have to admit that I was drawn to Raymond and Tavia.. I'm not a particular fan of either so I don't think I have any bias. I just felt that the chemistry there was undeniable.

Of course I was visiting the forums at the time.. and I discovered that Raymond would end up liking Li Qian.. I was extremely turned off to the idea because I had been rooting for Ray and Tavia.

BUT.. I have to admit that Ray and Li Qian won me over in the end and I do believe that while Ray still had some feelings towards Tavia.. he did truly love Li Qian.

I've been comparing this triangle to Dawson's Creek.. While Dawson will always be Joey's first love and soulmate.. Pacey will always be her true love..

(BTW.. I'm a Joey/Pacey fan.. so maybe that's why, in the end, I was able to accept Ray and Li Qian)

#25 MokaGirl

MokaGirl

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 07:46 AM

Hey all :D

Asalie and Dawnprayer have updated their story. Chapter 5 is up !!! Plz go and check it out. It's another great chapter. I truly hope Asalie will continue the writing. M longing to see kauChong SauNing pairing !!! Good fanfic !! clapclap

TOB:Bittersweet Reunion

#26 MokaGirl

MokaGirl

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 07:20 PM

??!! This tread have been moved from Ancien Time serie to HongKong Entertainment !!! I really thought it was at the right place :down I have to say I feel bad seriously... But anyways . I still hope It can be seen by whoever enjoys thoses two as a pairing. Well at least it hasnT been sent to Critics Hang Out section So I feel somewhat relieved !! :D

hum ... little note to moderators: Actually I really wonder what motivates you to move this topic here let's say after having 300 views ... U know when a policeman give U a ticket, U just happen to want to know why :lol?: Even if U got the feeling there's no point of arguing. Thanx !!!

Ok now back to the topics !!! blush

I really donT think SauNing could be considerated as a selfish or self-centered. She's more like self-sacrifice or self-restraint personnage ( ok ok M done with the "self" thing !!! :D ) In many TOB tread whoever disapprouves her is mainly because they feel she's the kind of character to devote herself to her family entirely and for that she has put aside her love for KauChong. I reckon there's many factors that has influence her separation from KauChong. I agree she has lost him mainly becuz of her family-responsabilities-sself-discipline. But she CANNOT be considered as a bad character as she has done nothing wrong itself. Favoring your own valors doesnT mean UR a bad character. SauNing has make many efforts in hope to respect her sense of responsabilities. I remember she has used KauChong for first to increase her army. But she has to help uphold her family. she is no simple person. This SauNing character has sacrifice herself ... and still peoples R calling her selfish .. hard to please everyone !! I really agree with wuxiaaddict " In her position, she cannot choose just whatever she wants. Born in a noble family and have such family burden, one cannot just tossed everything in the air and follow one's heart. ". This sentence means all. B)

#27 LaMissy

LaMissy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 01:43 AM

Hahaha... I became crazy when I knew the ending of TOB... believe me... I was dissapointed (I still am)... At that moment I "ahem" HATED TVB... :P

#28 MokaGirl

MokaGirl

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 09:14 PM

Heya !! U become like crazy after the ending ? ... I cried out like mad at the "rendezvous" night. By the way KauChong walked before SauNing and not waiting for her ... I just felt something wrong ... and what I feared become true .. :down :( :waaa: I admit until now ... I still cry for that couple whenever I watch them parts on screen. Maybe M totally insane getting so much into the story blush I just pity SauNing character very much ... becuz after doing so many things, after so much sufferings ... she ends up with nothing at the end. No husband and not even loved the most by her true love ... <_<

I feel like depressing...

Here's few sweet screen captures with them pairing to cheer up a bit !!! Enjoys !!! :worship

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://img.photobuck...hong/KC-SN4.jpg
http://img.photobuck...hong/KC-SN5.jpg

Edited by lavenderrain♥, 04 January 2008 - 05:47 AM.

#29 LaMissy

LaMissy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 12:27 AM

Woow Tavia is sooo pretty!!! &$@#&%* TVB, KauChong and SauNing= GREAT COUPLE! KauChong and YukChi= uh... bro and sis

BTW... thanx 4 the great pics!

#30 lilanimegrl

lilanimegrl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 12:39 AM

raymond and tavia are a great match but i dunt like the other girl, she's too, i dunno, just dunt match raymond at all.

#31 onepiece1

onepiece1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1299 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 01:40 AM

I'm only at ep 30; therefore I'm not going to read this thread until I'm done with the series (to avoid any spoilers). But so far I prefer Yu Chi, she's more compatible with him. And currently in the storyline he's starting to develop feelings for her. I hope they end up together... altho I read somewhere that he ended up with no one...??

#32 MokaGirl

MokaGirl

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 02:40 AM

It is true KauChong ends up alone because he"ll die !!! hahhah !! >:) Ok seriously I felt bad with KauChong dying. becuz even if SauNing isnT with him ... at least she can see the one she loves the most still being ALIVE ... ( out of topic: If I can be with the one I love I still want to see him happy and alive. ) If I am not mistaking the character of SauNing .... I think SauNing probably must think like me ...

I think whoever is SauNing KauChong fans should watch until eps 40 debut. and not watch the rendezvous date because you'll get sadder !!!

If U like Yuk Chi more , U may watch until the end becuz even if Yuk Chi will not be with him in flesh and blood ... she'll be in his heart ... that's for sure.

I am not saying KauChong has forget SauNing or anything .. I just know that ... she's not the one whom KauChong wish to be with ..."until the end of time" forever and ever

I also felt YukChi and KauChong was more like bro and sis. Honestly, I canT say if is isnT due to the fact that I really cherished Tavia ( actress ) or the fact that I am not that easilly convinced when friendship turns out to be love ... I do reckon cute sweet moment they have shared together ... but .. in my opinion that wasnT enouph ... maybe becuz I didnT pity YukChi as a character ... In some others series, story about friendship turns out to be love is made in a more .... realistic way ... ok I donT have the exact word to express what I mean so donT jump on me ... but ... there was other time .. that I was able to prefer "the friend" over the "first love" ... it all depends on how the story is presented ... In this case I didnT feel it ... sorry YukChi fans !! :)

#33 LaMissy

LaMissy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 06:25 PM

Posted Image

BRO AND SIS 4evah! clapclap

And it's clear that I'm a SauLing/KauChong fan! :tricky:

Edited by LaMissy, 06 January 2005 - 06:32 PM.

#34 MokaGirl

MokaGirl

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 10:00 AM

Heya Missy! When I first saw that banner I was so like ... " why R they posting it here DAMNIT ??!!?? " hehehhe :tricky: ( M so mean sometimes ) actually I donT mind that much that YukChi fan come and post in this tread here because I have no right to ban a certain type of person to come and post but it is just really makes me angry if I read any bashing SauNing post. Hopefully, there's no such post yet and M pretty happy about that. Just want to thanx everyone. :)

hey thanx much for supporting SauNing but on that banner isnT a "YukChiKauChong rulz" ??!! I donT read chinese ... in fact M no chinese at all so I just donT know what it is written on it ... but I donT think it is written " KauChongYukChi Bro and sis forever" actually!! Anyone knows chinese and R able to confirm please ?

heya !!! anyways !! For first I wanted to post up all episodes included the dialogue for all sweet moments SauNing and KauChong R having together in the serie but ... I mess up in my notes and donT feel like doing it no more. maybe later !!!

Hey let's share what sweetest moment with them pairing U all likes the most. M having so much. I think I just like every scene they R close to each others ... because in 42 episodes there's not that many ... :down

1) Eps 1: when they first meet in Yangzhou. He falls before her and he says " she's so pretty indeed" with his nose bleeding .. hihi ... then he wanted to present himself even though ChiLing drag him out and he wawes back at SauNing like a little kid. He was so cute !!! U can see from there that SauNing isnT that NON-CARING and SELFISH. She has helped them out without without knowing anything about them. I feel so angry at all those that claims she's a selfish person. M pretty sure if SauNing has run away with KauChong or following her love for him ... people that dislike SauNing will also say that she's a self centered person. &%?$$# all those :angry:

As M talking about eps 1 here some screen cap from it !!! :)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by ♥ clesias, 14 May 2008 - 07:09 PM.
removed dead links

#35 jordwong

jordwong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 10:52 AM

I like the pairing of SauNing and Kauchong, its a shame that the scriptwriters/producers made it turned out that way just to create more drama.

#36 LaMissy

LaMissy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 03:24 PM

Heya Missy! When I first saw that banner I was so like ... " why R they posting it here DAMNIT ??!!?? " hehehhe :tricky: ( M so mean sometimes ) actually I donT mind that much that YukChi fan come and post in this tread here because I have no right to ban a certain type of person to come and post but it is just really makes me angry if I read any bashing SauNing post. Hopefully, there's no such post yet and M pretty happy about that. Just want to thanx everyone. :)

hey thanx much for supporting SauNing but on that banner isnT a "YukChiKauChong rulz" ??!! I donT read chinese ... in fact M no chinese at all so I just donT know what it is written on it ... but I donT think it is written " KauChongYukChi Bro and sis forever" actually!! Anyone knows chinese and R able to confirm please ?

heya !!! anyways !! For first I wanted to post up all episodes included the dialogue for all sweet moments SauNing and KauChong R having together in the serie but ... I mess up in my notes and donT feel like doing it no more. maybe later !!!

Hey let's share what sweetest moment with them pairing U all likes the most. M having so much. I think I just like every scene they R close to each others ... because in 42 episodes there's not that many ... :down

1) Eps 1: when they first meet in Yangzhou. He falls before her and he says " she's so pretty indeed" with his nose bleeding .. hihi ... then he wanted to present himself even though ChiLing drag him out and he wawes back at SauNing like a little kid. He was so cute !!! U can see from there that SauNing isnT that NON-CARING and SELFISH. She has helped them out without without knowing anything about them. I feel so angry at all those that claims she's a selfish person. M pretty sure if SauNing has run away with KauChong or following her love for him ... people that dislike SauNing will also say that she's a self centered person. &%?$$# all those :angry:

As M talking about eps 1 here some screen cap from it !!! :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahaha! No I can't read Chinese as well, and I'm sure it doesn't say Bro and sis 4evah... that was something my cous added... she's a KauChong/SauNing-fan too :lol?:

TVB must made a TOB2 where KauChong and SauNing will pair up together and uhm... JukChi will die :tricky: (I know I'm mean)!!! Altough it's very difficult :loool:

Edited by ♥ clesias, 14 May 2008 - 07:10 PM.
removed dead links

#37 MokaGirl

MokaGirl

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 03:43 PM

well !!! hahahh Ur hope has become true in a way !!! because even if TVB hasnT make a TOB 2 yet with YukChi dying ... There's a realistic TOB sequel named Bittersweet Reunion and it's a SauNing KauChong pairing .... So if TVB canT yet satisfy us with a part 2 ( hey part 2 doesnT even imply that SauNing will be with KauChong <_< ) we still can please our fantasy with this well-written fanfiction ... Now up to 5 chapters, M really anxious for the next chapter to come out. Asalie and Dawnprayer got really nice writting !!!! Thumps up for them !!!

#38 LaMissy

LaMissy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 01:56 AM

Yeh I have read it before and I think it's good... but it didn't update for a long time... I AM WAITING

#39 LaMissy

LaMissy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 07:47 PM

My favorite pictuhz

Posted Image

Some1 has the pic of KauChong catching SauNing when she almost fell? THATZ MY #1 FAVORITE!

#40 MokaGirl

MokaGirl

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 11:14 PM

I like that picture too but I donT remember seeing it in the serie .. actually I think ( at least on the DVD version .. some parts have been cut . )

On horse with that outfit and hairdo, ... seems to be a bit before the scene at the river when KauChong offered wilds flowers to SauNing.

Missy is it this picture the one you've been looking for ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users