Height: 165cm
Weight: 43kg
Star sign: Libra
Chinese zodiac: Monkey
Blood type: O
Talent agency: HY.Brothers
AF Thread

♥ WHY THEY MAKE THE PERFECT COUPLE ♥

- Vanness is very protective of Ady (i.e. when she fell on the ice, and when she got hit with the hockey puck).
- At 3:40, you can see Vanness rushing to Ady's aid.

- At 2:30, Ady gets hit with the puck, and Vanness consoles her.

- Because they had so many kissing scenes in the drama, Ady's father had to intervene.
- Ady feels comfortable kissing Vanness

credit: ~XoX~

more to come! Posted Image

CLIPS:

44th Golden Bell Awards: hand-in-hand on the red carpet!

Presenting 'Best Animated Show' together:

Presenting: 'Best Supporting Actress' together:

what do you guys think.. best couple of 2009? Posted Image

Edited by ~*~Marz~*~, 19 October 2012 - 02:47 PM.
Removed non-working images and videos.

#2 ForbiddenApple

ForbiddenApple

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1545 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:28 AM

^Couldn't agree more!!!
Gosh, I never thought they will have that kind of sizzling chemistry together...
Even though this is the first time they work together, they get along pretty well too off-screen...I'm giggling everytime I watch AC BTS plus their interactions lol...
Anh who could not forget their moment at this year GBA, holding hands while walking on the red carpet :wub: ...wish they could walk on the red carpet again next year...hahaha...

#3 ~XoX~

~XoX~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:45 AM

Oh! I was waiting for someone to make a thread for them! They're absolutely adorable together! They have amazing on- and off-screen chemistry.

I actually think Dylan and Ady make a cute couple too, but Ady and Vanness completely blow them out of the water & it's not because Vanesss & Ady have a lot more kissing scenes (but it does help). I also think that's one of the reasons why they're so close to each other... they had to film a lot of intimate scenes really early on in the series, which sorta broke the ice.

We desperately need a couples name for this pairing, any ideas?

Oh, and I'll be posting screencaps like crazy in the future, so look out!

#4 auyong

auyong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:36 PM

It's a good thing that the director brought this pair to be the drama's main leads ........ The charismatic couple certainly has me swooning for more of their lovable and sweet moments in every episode.

#5 Verona

Verona

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:49 PM

Vady.. so cute lol
i haven't support Vann with any girls he had rumours with. Vivian Hsu.. Nope .. But with Ady, im a Vady shipper lol.
Even both Vann and Ady said they're not each other idea lovers but i still love their chemistry. I love how Vann said they're like brother.. his voice is so cute.. then Ady laugh at it.
and when Ady hold his hand and said they're very close (or best friend). Then Vann push her hand away and said "who is your best friend!". lol. This is the first time Vann is so intimate with a co-star like that. So cute.

#6 javamince

javamince

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 02:21 PM

doraemonJAY, thank you so much for making a thread dedicated to this lovely couple! I love the way they interact with each other, whether óff-screen or on-screen. I used to be indifferent towards Van Ness romantic involvement with some other girls but I guess it will be different this time around since I find myself becoming an avid supporter of this tandem!

And yeah, VaDy is a cute couple name for these two! And I'm sure, their tandem is worthy of everyVaDy's attention and support. Hahaha! :iloveyou:

And yeah, as for the thing/s common between them, I'm not really sure but did both of them grow up in a single-parent family?

Edited by javamince, 20 October 2009 - 02:26 PM.

#7 ~XoX~

~XoX~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:13 PM

Oh, nice one, ak2.5! VanDy sounds adorable. Yep, I'll be calling them that now.

tipsypixel, I'll be posting some screencaps tonight!

Verona, so you've been following Vanness for a while right? And have you ever seen him this friendly to his other co-stars?
I adore that BTS clip! They're always fighting with each other. I think it's a defense mechanism for their true feelings. Posted Image

doraemonJAY, maybe instead of a paragraph, we can write points about this couple. For instance,
- Vanness is very protective of Ady (i.e. when she fell on the ice, and when she got hit with the hockey puck).

- Because they had so many kissing scenes in the drama, Ady's father had to intervene.

Edited by ~*~Marz~*~, 19 October 2012 - 02:58 PM.
Removed non-working vid.

#8 Verona

Verona

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:49 PM

~XoX~: Yep, i have been Vann's fans for 7 years . i didn't follow his news almost 1.5 years :P but i'm sure he had no rumours with his co-star. He had a relationship with Vivian Hsu . They didn't confirm it but everyone know they dated. Then he dated a Singapore girl for 2 years . Dun worry he's single now... lol. Seriously, this is the first time in 8 years i see Vann is so intimate with an actress openly (on TV :D)like that. He's often so shy or not that kind of playing with woman like that. I really enjoy Vandy's off-screen chemistry. It's funny but sweet as well.
I watched some BTS, Vann is very protective to Ady, When she got hurt, he went to her immediatly.
I don't know whether there's something between them but if they're only close friend, i would be contented.

Edited by Verona, 20 October 2009 - 04:50 PM.

#9 doraemon♡JAY

doraemon♡JAY

无与伦比 <33

• Forum Crew
  • 4993 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 10:47 PM

doraemonJAY, maybe instead of a paragraph, we can write points about this couple. For instance,

added to the topicstart! Posted Image
hehe hope we can come up with some more so we can make an extra-long list! Posted Image

any other suggestions u have?

i think them 2 are really close now haha, cuz u can tell from watching all the videos.
and gosh i cant believe i never realized this before but they are honestly so perfect for each other, and not jus cuz of this drama. i think its really cool how vanness has turned into such a good person now (not that he wasnt before Posted Image) but i dunno, i jus respect him alot more now. i think hes matured alot Posted Image and ady.. damn i wish her father wasnt so over-protective.. honestly shes like what almost 30 now? time to settle down!! haha, and same with vanness Posted Image

SO even though they say they are not each other's 'dish' (and they cant say it even if they were cuz of what the media would write), who knows! hehe anyways they are jus the cutest couple Posted Image

Edited by ~*~Marz~*~, 19 October 2012 - 02:59 PM.

#10 javamince

javamince

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:05 AM

i think them 2 are really close now haha, cuz u can tell from watching all the videos.
and gosh i cant believe i never realized this before but they are honestly so perfect for each other, and not jus cuz of this drama. i think its really cool how vanness has turned into such a good person now (not that he wasnt before :P) but i dunno, i jus respect him alot more now. i think hes matured alot :) and ady.. damn i wish her father wasnt so over-protective.. honestly shes like what almost 30 now? time to settle down!! haha, and same with vanness ^_^

SO even though they say they are not each other's 'dish' (and they cant say it even if they were cuz of what the media would write), who knows! hehe anyways they are jus the cutest couple :iloveyou:

Yup yup! It's good to see that they really get along well. Plus I admire him for giving importance and time to his spirtuality.

Btw, I'm just wondering, did Ady have a boyfriend before?

#11 onetwothreefour

onetwothreefour

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 01:18 AM

I'm sure a pretty girl like Ady would have had a boyfriend before. If she didn't yet (from the entertainment industry), maybe Van Ness can be her first one heh :D.

#12 Bashful;

Bashful;

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2152 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:13 AM

I think the producer did a great job in choosing them as the leading couple for this series. They have great chemistry and this pair is very refreshing to the audience. I hope they will play in more series together in the future.

#13 aggiesbaby

aggiesbaby

妳是我的

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2279 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:30 AM

The next drama supercouple! Hehehehe!

I mean, prior to the first episode or promos...you think Van Ness and Ady??!! HUH?! I thought it was a completely unexpected pairing, but as soon as the long preview aired, I was reeled in! Definitely being able to talk and relax off the camera makes the on-screen chemistry much stronger.

It's absolutely cute Ady's comfortable shooting kissing scenes with Van Ness now! Hmm...now scriptwriters should add more!!

#14 Bashful;

Bashful;

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2152 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:45 AM

When they were walking on the red carpet Vanness and Ady kept on holding hands. Even when they got on stage they were still holding hands. They only let go when they had to make a speech and present the awards. I guess they are really that close or maybe they just like holding each others hands. :blink: :unsure:

Edited by Bashful;, 21 October 2009 - 02:47 AM.

#15 whalesg

whalesg

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:48 AM

After having so well-received comments on the couple from the fans of their drama and at the award show, what is lacking now will be, lots of magazine covers featuring the couple! ain't that be real cool?

it is weird till now, still no Taiwan magazines are featuring them at all...

#16 Bashful;

Bashful;

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2152 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:05 AM

After having so well-received comments on the couple from the fans of their drama and at the award show, what is lacking now will be, lots of magazine covers featuring the couple! ain't that be real cool?

it is weird till now, still no Taiwan magazines are featuring them at all...

I agree with you. I think they are under promoting this couple here. To tell you the truth this is one of the best on screen couple I seem so far from Taiwan. I feel bad that they are not being promoted like other couples are.

#17 whalesg

whalesg

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:09 AM

at other forums, already got fans calling Mike He and Charlene Choi the new screen couples for their upcoming idol drama...wonder will they have the same chemisty as VADY! ..heee

#18 Verona

Verona

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 05:23 AM

at other forums, already got fans calling Mike He and Charlene Choi the new screen couples for their upcoming idol drama...wonder will they have the same chemisty as VADY! ..heee

Dear, i caugh ya :nihao .. do you know who am i :whistle
Lol. I don't know about Mike and Charlene but Vady chemistry make everyone feel how close they are. Vann is full of energy, he seems love playing/running/jumping around Ady and Ady seems like to watching how crazy Vann is :)) . We've never support Vann with a woman like this right? :yeah

#19 im-emo

im-emo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 05:32 AM

I totally support this couple hands dwn! They are so cuteeeeeee together. On and off screen they are juss a match made in heaven. I cant seem to get enuff of this couple its addicting to watch them tgt cuz u juss want more of them every time. They seem so comfortable with each other *faint* Im going crazy with Van Ness and Ady chemistry ^_^

#20 cingkit

cingkit

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 08:10 AM

i notice that when vann answers in interviews with ady, ady pays close attention to what he says and looks at him with admiration and respect. has anybody noted that too.?

watch their interview vids again. thanks

Edited by cingkit, 21 October 2009 - 08:11 AM.

• miraquel likes this

#21 =sx.k=

=sx.k=

下一站, 幸福♡

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3827 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:05 PM

When they were walking on the red carpet Vanness and Ady kept on holding hands. Even when they got on stage they were still holding hands. They only let go when they had to make a speech and present the awards. I guess they are really that close or maybe they just like holding each others hands. Posted Image Posted Image

Yea...Vanness didn't let go of Ady's hand even when they were congratulating Show.

Here's the evidence-Vanness and Ady were walking hand in hand behind Show at 3:32 of the video clip :

Posted Image

Edited by ~*~Marz~*~, 19 October 2012 - 03:00 PM.
Removed non-working vid.

#22 javamince

javamince

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:51 PM

I'm sure a pretty girl like Ady would have had a boyfriend before. If she didn't yet (from the entertainment industry), maybe Van Ness can be her first one heh :D.

Oh yeah, that is what I'm meaning to ask actually, if she had a boyfriend from the e-circle before. I guess I should have asked a more specific question XD. But yeah, Van Ness could be her first boyfriend from the e-circle! Their rapport is wonderful! :thumbsup

#23 ak2.5

ak2.5

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 09:37 PM

[color="#4169E1"]

Yea...Vanness didn't let go of Ady's hand even when they were congratulating Show.

Here's the evidence-Vanness and Ady were walking hand in hand behind Show at 3:32 of the video clip :

Thanks for posting this! That is so adorable. It shows that they are not just putting on a 'show' and holding hands. I didn't notice any other couple on the GBA red carpet holding hands, unless the where an older married couple. Even if they are just good friends i hope that good friendship will blossom into something more. hehehe.. I honestly just love them together.. even if they say they are not each other type of 'dishes' at first, some exquisite cuisines are an acquired taste; it takes time to fully appreciate it (for example durian).. ;)

#24 Bashful;

Bashful;

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2152 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:21 AM

Anymore new clips of Ady and Vanness. They look so cute. I must say their chemistry is good on screen and off screen. Vanness and Ady when shopping for an outfit together for the Golden Bell. That's cute.

#25 Verona

Verona

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:48 AM

i was excited to see Vann and Ady holding hand all the time at the award. Then i search Ady clips via youtube. Then i found that She hold Dylan's hand as well when they promote their lastest drama together (sth about hospital). So i guess it's Ady habit ><.

#26 doraemon♡JAY

doraemon♡JAY

无与伦比 <33

• Forum Crew
  • 4993 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 05:55 AM

hey guys guess what!!

yesterday, ady helped huang xiao ming film a MV, cuz they are pretty good friends.
and it was filmed at a nightclub called 'PRIMO'
and the very cool thing is that 'PRIMO' is actually a nightclub that vanness & his friend owns!!

hahaha :iloveyou:
probably cuz huang xiao ming isnt v. familiar with taiwan since he mostly works in china, and ady recommended vanness's nightclub to him to film in ;)

#27 cingkit

cingkit

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 06:26 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

http://img1.gtimg.co...80/22480323.jpg

http://img1.gtimg.co...80/22480332.jpg

http://ent.qq.com/a/...1019/000336.htm

Edited by cingkit, 22 October 2009 - 06:29 AM.

#28 Verona

Verona

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 08:19 AM

doraemon♡JAY: Really? I know nothing about it. Ady is so sweet. One thing we can be sure that Vady is very close as a buddies off-screen. Their feeling for each other would be developed in future. Who know, they're strangers then became close-friends.. then become lovers... lol
i have the same wonder as whalesg. Why there's no magazin featuring Aday and Vann.. ????????????????????? If they did i'm sure it would be the most sexy magazin cover ever. and if there's Xiao Le in it, it would be the most adorable cover ever. I wanna see them in magazin so bad. Hoping the hight rating would help :D
Usually i hate beeing a shipper because it's so hard, it's like riding in the roller coaster. But i feel so comfortable for shipping Vann and Ady :D...

Edited by Verona, 22 October 2009 - 08:24 AM.

#29 javamince

javamince

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:38 PM

Thanks for posting this! That is so adorable. It shows that they are not just putting on a 'show' and holding hands. I didn't notice any other couple on the GBA red carpet holding hands, unless the where an older married couple. Even if they are just good friends i hope that good friendship will blossom into something more. hehehe.. I honestly just love them together.. even if they say they are not each other type of 'dishes' at first, some exquisite cuisines are an acquired taste; it takes time to fully appreciate it (for example durian).. ;)

i was excited to see Vann and Ady holding hand all the time at the award. Then i search Ady clips via youtube. Then i found that She hold Dylan's hand as well when they promote their lastest drama together (sth about hospital). So i guess it's Ady habit ><.

At first, somehow I thought that the two were just putting on a show for some reason but after seeing the clip taken backstage, I'm convinced that what they did during the event is for real :D. I also saw some clips of Ady and Dylan and she held hands with him too, so I agree with Verona that doing that is kinda habitual on her part. Plus, I think Ady is also comfortable holding hands with him and that's really good to see :D.

hey guys guess what!!

yesterday, ady helped huang xiao ming film a MV, cuz they are pretty good friends.
and it was filmed at a nightclub called 'PRIMO'
and the very cool thing is that 'PRIMO' is actually a nightclub that vanness & his friend owns!!

hahaha :iloveyou:
probably cuz huang xiao ming isnt v. familiar with taiwan since he mostly works in china, and ady recommended vanness's nightclub to him to film in ;)

Wahahahaha! Thanks for posting this one, doraemon♡JAY! I mean, Ady can also recommend other bars to HXM but she rather suggested Van Ness's Primo! :iloveyou:.

doraemon♡JAY: Really? I know nothing about it. Ady is so sweet. One thing we can be sure that Vady is very close as a buddies off-screen. Their feeling for each other would be developed in future. Who know, they're strangers then became close-friends.. then become lovers... lol
i have the same wonder as whalesg. Why there's no magazin featuring Aday and Vann.. ????????????????????? If they did i'm sure it would be the most sexy magazin cover ever. and if there's Xiao Le in it, it would be the most adorable cover ever. I wanna see them in magazin so bad. Hoping the hight rating would help :D
Usually i hate beeing a shipper because it's so hard, it's like riding in the roller coaster. But i feel so comfortable for shipping Vann and Ady :D...

Hehehe, there are so many possibilities that can occur in their relationship, and I hope that they can arrive at a romantic relationship!

I also hope that some magazines would start featuring them. I mean, their chemistry is really worthy of the magazine space and print exposure! Plus, it will be much to the fans' delight if they feature the adorable family :D.

We're actually on the same boat, Verona! I experienced being a shipper in the past and I found it really tiring sometimes since there was a tendency for me to become emotionally attached to the couple I was supporting. But now, I guess I'm giving being a shipper another go, Thanks to this couple! :yeah

#30 Guest_tipsypixel_*

Guest_tipsypixel_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2009 - 12:01 AM

They want more skin contact!!!! haha

Vady are very supportive of each other off screen, I remember reading in the main thread about Van Ness being there for Ady when she was troubled. <3 I'm loving that.

la la la, still waiting on more screen caps of Vady... can't get enough XD.

#31 ak2.5

ak2.5

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 12:28 AM

They want more skin contact!!!! haha

Vady are very supportive of each other off screen, I remember reading in the main thread about Van Ness being there for Ady when she was troubled. <3 I'm loving that.

la la la, still waiting on more screen caps of Vady... can't get enough XD.

Hey i remember reading that too.. I thought it was so touching. Ady was moved to tears when VanNess dragged into a private room and he prayed for/with her... let me go find the article..
--------------
found it!:

Ady An refuses to kiss Van Ness Wu
Source : UDN
translated by fewfew @ http://asianfanatics.net

Ady An films SETTV's <Next Stop, Happiness>, but has been refusing to film any kissing scenes, making Van Ness Wu feel helpless, "Is it because of me?" He then learns later that she has phobia towards kissing. The two of them could only complete filming the kissing scene after Ady An drunk herself while Van Ness Wu prayed for God's help.

Don't know whether Ady An has had bad experiences in the past of something else, but her barrier has always been filming kissing scenes. She rather films scenes where she is beaten than to kiss with her male lead. However, producer of <Next Stop, Happiness>, Chen Yu Shan, would not let Ady An off and requested for her to film the kissing scenes. Yesterday, on the outdoor set at Sanshia, Ady An publicly apologized to Van Ness Wu, "I only have the courage to film a kissing scene after getting drunk, but after he became Christian, not only did he become celibate, he even quit drinking!" After she finished, she turned around and asked Van Ness Wu, "Do I smell of alcohol?" He smiled and didn't answer.

After Van Ness Wu became Christian, he became a whole new person, gleaming everywhere. Once he discovers someone in a bad mood, he would pray for him/her. Ady An was feeling down one day, and Van Ness Wu asked caringly, "Can I pray for you?" Then he pulled her into a small room. Both leading actor and actress disappeared at the same time, which made others suspect. In actuality, he was only trying to counsel her, and she was so moved that she was in tears.

Van Ness Wu has been in showbiz for ten years, but he just revealed his correct name yesterday. His English name is not, "Vanness," but it is, "Van Ness." <Next Stop, Happiness" will start broadcasting on October 4th, which will most likely be going up against Ken Zhu's <Momo Love>.
---credit fewfew---

Edited by ak2.5, 23 October 2009 - 12:40 AM.

#32 Bashful;

Bashful;

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2152 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 05:57 AM

Hey i remember reading that too.. I thought it was so touching. Ady was moved to tears when VanNess dragged into a private room and he prayed for/with her... let me go find the article..
--------------
found it!:

Ady An refuses to kiss Van Ness Wu
Source : UDN
translated by fewfew @ http://asianfanatics.net

Ady An films SETTV's <Next Stop, Happiness>, but has been refusing to film any kissing scenes, making Van Ness Wu feel helpless, "Is it because of me?" He then learns later that she has phobia towards kissing. The two of them could only complete filming the kissing scene after Ady An drunk herself while Van Ness Wu prayed for God's help.

Don't know whether Ady An has had bad experiences in the past of something else, but her barrier has always been filming kissing scenes. She rather films scenes where she is beaten than to kiss with her male lead. However, producer of <Next Stop, Happiness>, Chen Yu Shan, would not let Ady An off and requested for her to film the kissing scenes. Yesterday, on the outdoor set at Sanshia, Ady An publicly apologized to Van Ness Wu, "I only have the courage to film a kissing scene after getting drunk, but after he became Christian, not only did he become celibate, he even quit drinking!" After she finished, she turned around and asked Van Ness Wu, "Do I smell of alcohol?" He smiled and didn't answer.

After Van Ness Wu became Christian, he became a whole new person, gleaming everywhere. Once he discovers someone in a bad mood, he would pray for him/her. Ady An was feeling down one day, and Van Ness Wu asked caringly, "Can I pray for you?" Then he pulled her into a small room. Both leading actor and actress disappeared at the same time, which made others suspect. In actuality, he was only trying to counsel her, and she was so moved that she was in tears.

Van Ness Wu has been in showbiz for ten years, but he just revealed his correct name yesterday. His English name is not, "Vanness," but it is, "Van Ness." <Next Stop, Happiness" will start broadcasting on October 4th, which will most likely be going up against Ken Zhu's <Momo Love>.
---credit fewfew---

Vanness became Christian and celibate. I mean since when did he has such a strong belief. Does anyone know why? I really can't picture him being like this.

#33 ak2.5

ak2.5

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 06:10 AM

Vanness became Christian and celibate. I mean since when did he has such a strong belief. Does anyone know why? I really can't picture him being like this.

:offtopic:
Yea i was very surprise about his strong christian faith and I admire him even more after learning about it. I believe he said he was raised buddhist but he found God a couple of years ago. Here's a link of Van Ness at a City Harvest gathering and he briefly talks about his journey of becoming a Christian @ ~4:00 min; its pretty interesting to watch =)

Edited by ak2.5, 24 October 2009 - 06:13 AM.

#34 Kim_Possible21

Kim_Possible21

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 12:22 PM

a celibate? are you serious?
I thought he has once said in an interview that he likes kids and wants to have lots of kids when he marries? isn't that in a recent interview when everyone sees him playing with Xiao Bing Bing a lot?

#35 cingkit

cingkit

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 12:52 PM

a celibate? are you serious?
I thought he has once said in an interview that he likes kids and wants to have lots of kids when he marries? isn't that in a recent interview when everyone sees him playing with Xiao Bing Bing a lot?

celibate until he's married . it's more than a yr. when he made that commitment . after a yr of being one, he renewed his same commitment.

#36 Bashful;

Bashful;

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2152 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 01:31 PM

being celibate is probably just the reporters exaggerating again. But whatever. Moving on. One more day until I see Ady and Vanness. I think Ady is close w/ most of her male leads. Dylan and Hu Ge.

#37 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5135 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 06:21 PM

At first when I heard of this pairing I thought it was kind of odd. Never would I have imagined seeing Van Ness and Ady interacting, let alone being in the same drama as a couple. But after watching the three episodes released so far their chemistry is actually pretty good and they look quite compatible together, especially at the Golden Bell award.

Bashful, I have noticed too that Ady seems to get along well with her male partners. Probably because she has a quite tomboyish character.

#38 Bashful;

Bashful;

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2152 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 06:34 PM

At first when I heard of this pairing I thought it was kind of odd. Never would I have imagined seeing Van Ness and Ady interacting, let alone being in the same drama as a couple. But after watching the three episodes released so far their chemistry is actually pretty good and they look quite compatible together, especially at the Golden Bell award.

Bashful, I have noticed too that Ady seems to get along well with her male partners. Probably because she has a quite tomboyish character.

Yea I think that she does look very girlish but acts very non girlish. I felt the same way at first about this pairing but their chemistry is really good on screen and was great at the Golden Bell award. I sure Vanness find her attractive in real life but anyway this pair is good.

#39 half_hk_n_viet

half_hk_n_viet

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 09:47 AM

omgoodnesssss their chemisty is so electrifying like seriously. I get all giddy giddy when them two pop on screen togetherrr.

MORE MORE MORE KISS/HUGGING/SKIN CONTACT/WATEVER

hahaha its a nice thought if they're dating. im waiting for allll the eps to come out so ill just watch it all for one go, the drama previews are killing me though. very tempting to watch especially next weeks!

anyways they deserve best on screen couple or something ahaha

#40 kriswei

kriswei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:12 PM

a fans vid

Edited by ~*~Marz~*~, 19 October 2012 - 03:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users