• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 12:41 PM

:wave2 http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii289/sassysexysilly_me/untitled-3.jpg :wave2

:dance: :dance: http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii289/sassysexysilly_me/untitled1-4.jpg :dance: :dance:

Thanks a lot to Zai and Thess, for this wouldn't be possible without their help and generosity.

My other songs:

01/28/2010 Forever's First Day - Wang LeeHom and Ait
01/13/10 Forever Love Duet - Wang Lee Hom and Ait
01/03/2010 Sa Kanya - Ogie Alcasid or MyMp
12.29.09 If or Manyageh - TAEYON
12/23/09 Dear Mom - SNSD
12.03.09 LISTEN - BEYONCE KNOWLES - MY COVER (CUT VERSION)
11/27/'09 THE CLIMB- MILEY CYRUS - MY COVER
11/25/09 HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE - BEE GEES - MY COVER
11/23/09 ESPECIALLY FOR YOU - MYMP - MY COVER

11/16/09 DJOLEI DJOLEI - BELLE PEREZ - MY COVER
10/28/09 MIDHUYO - DBSK - MY COVER
ANYWHERE FOR YOU - BACKSTREETBOYS - MY COVER
FIRST LOVE - UTADA HIKARU - MY COVER
ENAMORADA - BELLE PEREZ - MY COVER
FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY BROKEN HEART - BRITNEY SPEARS - MY COVER

Feel free to comment or suggest. I don't bite :thumbsup :D :D :D

:TY for listening!

God bless!

Edited by Ait, 10 June 2011 - 05:01 PM.

#2 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 04:36 PM

Random Facts

Spoiler

Spoiler

Do U-know?
This song was supposed to be my 1st round entry for AF idol 2009. This is one of my favorite songs because it was sang and popularized by my most loved female artist.
It's the first ever song I recorded
Joining AF idol '09 prompted and motivated me to learn the fun,exciting,puzzling and grueling world of recording.Though the quality of my recording is awful but I'm proud to share with it you my God-given talent.

Thank God I found you - Mariah Careyhttp://www.4shared.c...riah_Carey.html[/oldspoiler]

Edited by Ait, 23 May 2010 - 03:02 PM.

#3 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 06:11 PM

Random Facts

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Ait, 23 May 2010 - 02:58 PM.

#4 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 06:42 PM

:pleh :lmao: :lmao:

Random Facts

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by Ait, 16 November 2009 - 02:37 PM.

#5 Lxt

Lxt

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 04:47 AM

Wow, so many songs. I only listened to Can't take that away cause that's a song I'm familiar of. I was totally blown away by your voice. You've a really pure and solid voice. I love your lower register, it sounds very unique. Towards the end you kinda went out of tune is a few places, but this is a hard song, so I think you did pretty well. Now that I've heard you sing, I'll be looking out for your entry in AF idol :D
  • Ait Wang likes this

#6 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 02:56 PM

Wow, so many songs. I only listened to Can't take that away cause that's a song I'm familiar of. I was totally blown away by your voice. You've a really pure and solid voice. I love your lower register, it sounds very unique. Towards the end you kinda went out of tune is a few places, but this is a hard song, so I think you did pretty well. Now that I've heard you sing, I'll be looking out for your entry in AF idol :D

I'm a young at heart, so the other songs were unfamiliar to you. Thanks a lot sis for the comments. Yeah, the last part was really off 'cause I can't sing it the way Mariah Carey sang it. Oh, there's nothing special, different or great to expect from my 1st round song. The way I sound in all of my recordings here is the same.

Me too! I'm also looking forward to your entries 'cause your a versatile singer which I'm not. I hope I'll be as good and as versatile as you.

Good luck sis!

Edited by Ait, 23 May 2010 - 03:06 PM.

#7 ex-Humorboyô

ex-Humorboyô

Impossible is nothing, I am nothing

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1333 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 03:39 PM

my valentine: very nice voice! now i feel like i am in love after listening to you sing :P the music volume could be increase slightly though...
  • Ait Wang likes this

#8 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:05 PM

my valentine: very nice voice! now i feel like i am in love after listening to you sing :P the music volume could be increase slightly though...

Honestly, I don't know what to say but thank you.

#9 thess =)

thess =)

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 02:30 AM

UPDATE:
New:How could you say you love Me
Spoiler

you're always welcome sis! pleasure to help u! :) hope you'll make it to the AF Idol Finals!

question sis, why is it everytime i click the song How Could You Say U Love me, it always bring me to the Board message, telling me that an error occured?...cant listen to ur song??????????? huhuhuhu!

Edited by thess =), 08 November 2009 - 02:32 AM.

• Ait Wang likes this

#10 ChunNie

ChunNie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 11:43 AM

hello there! first time going here at the creative corner...and your music haven was also the first topic i checked out... i'm glad i did! i love to sing as well...and we seem to like the same music genre...
i like your voice...it's nice to listen to... you have good voice quality... would love to hear more from u! keep it up! valentine suits you well...good song choice there...
  • Ait Wang likes this

#11 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 04:56 PM

Thess

I'm forever grateful to you sis!

Oh, no! I forgot that I deleted the file because I'm going to re-record it. Oooopps sorry!

ChunNie

Hey! sis. I'm so happy you dropped by. Oh! so like me, you too sing, that's great news. Wow! my heart jumped for joy after reading the lovely things you said about my singing voice and glad you liked it. Yeah! I really thought the song suited my voice because I love singing love songs. Anyway, If you love to hear more from me, I would also love to hear you sing. Since both of us like the same music genre, why don't we do a collaboration, oh! my! I hope it comes true.
Sis, start recording now! Don't worry I'll help you.

Edited by Ait, 08 November 2009 - 05:38 PM.

#12 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:33 PM

11/16/09 Djolei Djolei

Random Facts

Spoiler

Edited by Ait, 29 December 2009 - 06:39 AM.

#13 ChunNie

ChunNie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 07:51 AM

Good Day!!!

Ait sis... the links for How could you say you love me and Djolei Djolei are not working...

could you please check on 'em?... thanks! wanna listen to your latest recordings... excited already!

Thanks for helping me as well!
  • Ait Wang likes this

#14 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 05:12 PM

Chunnie,

Hey sis! It's my pleasure. Oh! so both of the links aren't working. Actually, I deleted all my How could you love me links because I intend to re-record it, if I'll be able to buy new speakers. My other speaker is broken or not functioning,so whenever I record songs with very high notes, the sound isn't ear-friendly.

Thanks for checking out my latest recording DD because I'm not aware that it's link is broken. Okay, how about this one: Djolei Djolei http://www.4shared.c...umevoocals.html

Like you I'm also excited to read your comments. And all the more excited to hear you sing your full version of any song.

Edited by Ait, 17 November 2009 - 05:28 PM.

#15 ChunNie

ChunNie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:37 AM

WOW! you're hard work definitely paid off sis... congrats to you! eventhough i don't understand spanish... i enjoyed this track of yours...
what inspired you to sing a spanish song btw?
i must say... your confidence level on your rendition was really high... that's why you were able to give out such a nice performance...
really happy listening to this one...

i started a thread to... thanks for encouraging me...
so if anyone in af has complaints... they should hunt u down not me... hahahaa...

Edited by ChunNie, 18 November 2009 - 02:50 AM.

• Ait Wang likes this

#16 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 02:33 PM

Chunnie,

Thank you so much sis for sparing a fraction of your time in listening to my cover Djolei Djolei by Belle Perez. You see, I don't have the slightest idea about the background of Belle Perez as an artist. It's like love at first sight when I was searching for fast songs instrumentals. I immediately downloaded few Belle Perez instrumentals and went to Youtube and listened to her songs one by one. What prompted or inspired me to sing her songs was the catchy rhythm of the songs and dancing along while recording it helped me a lot to sing it easily. Plus, I so love Spanish language but don't have the desire to learn to speak it.Actually, I'm not fond of singing fast songs and I was surprised that I can sing fast songs. I think its my love for dancing, though I don't dance, but I can if I have to,make things easier for me singing fast songs. Lol! I reckon record producers are hunting me down now to convince you to sign a one year album contract. Lol!

#17 iS2Sungmin

iS2Sungmin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 07:54 AM

i loved ur "Midhuyo". your voice is so strong and powerful ^_^ It's been a while since i heard that song and i have to say you did a GREAT job!!
  • Ait Wang likes this

#18 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 01:14 PM

Midhuyo - DBSK

Spoiler

i loved ur "Midhuyo". your voice is so strong and powerful ^_^ It's been a while since i heard that song and i have to say you did a GREAT job!!

Hello,
Thanks for dropping by and giving flattering comments to my Midhuyo cover. Really? I did a great job? Hmmm. but according to my biggest critic, no less, my sister, said it was okay. I guess she just loves me but not a fan. lol!

Edited by Ait, 29 December 2009 - 06:38 AM.

#19 ChunNie

ChunNie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 03:01 PM

just listened to your latest MYMP track... i love MYMP!!
another easy listening song...nice to listen to when you want to relax & chill...
love your voice in the high parts... sounds cutee...like your teasing someone...haha... wonder who could that person be?
and your recording was nice too...
seemed like you were the one playing the guitar yourself!
nite nite...
  • Ait Wang likes this

#20 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 01:50 PM

The song really doesn't suit my voice but its one of my favorite songs and I like singing and recording it at the same time because it's kinda pretty laid back and effortless song.
lol! Hmmmm! I sang it like I'm teasing someone? Hehehe. No one crossed my mind. I'm allergic to stuff like that, U-know, romantic interlude, never experience it, ever, some attempted but I'm not interested for some reason. Yeah! who doesn't love them? Juris voice is one of a kind like #45's singing voice.

Thanks sis.

Edited by Ait, 24 April 2010 - 05:09 AM.

#21 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 09:44 AM

12/25/09 How deep is your love - Bee Gees

If there's a song that I'd like to sing one million times. One of them is "How deep is your love". I love singing this song, and if ever I can afford to buy my own car, I'll always invite my sister for an overdrive around Davao City and both of us we'll drive ourselves crazy listening to our favorite songs.

12/27/09 The Climb - Miley Cyrus

Honestly, I'm not aware that the very beautiful and "ASTIG" song of Miley Cyrus "The Climb" exist and very popular. It's already been four years that my sister and I stopped listening to FM radios. Then, one day, one of Wowowee's HepHep Hooray winners was asked by Willie Revillame to sing because of the audience's promptings and she sang "The Climb" and "Keep Bleeding". She sang both songs impressively. I loved her performance and fell in love to both songs. And later that day, I went to YouTube and downloaded both songs and synch it to my sister's ipod.
Admittedly, songs by Allanis Morrisette, Avril Lavigne and Miley Cyrus aren't my favorites. And I sing them once in a blue moon but I listen to them more often that not. Anyway, I hope you'll like my cover 'The climb" :unsure:

Anywhere for you - Backstreetboys

My twin and I so love Backstreetboys. Anywhere for you is my most favorite BSB song. Uhmm its the first song I did a little bit of mixing, but I doubt if you'll notice it. There's a fellow AFR that when it comes to mixing, I'm :allhail :allhail to her skill. I think you know her. She's the second placer this year's AF idol. Gosh! you should listen to her sing for her voice is so cute, angelic and mezmerizing. hyuk_berry is her username. Congratulations! Kat!

Edited by Ait, 29 December 2009 - 07:30 AM.

#22 ChunNie

ChunNie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 02:53 PM

Hello sis! TGIF!! we have a long weekend...yipee!!!

just listened to your Miley cover...
are you ready???? hmmm???
hehehehe...

wait, first, i have to inform you...
your link to How deep is Your LOve ain't valid... it's not working again sis!

now, let's go back to our topic, The Climb!
i must say... your talent and your voice is really climbing! hahaaa...
this has got to be the most powerful vocals i've heard from you!
you can sing this kind of songs sis...
how many times did you practice before arriving at this final recording?
coz i heard a little hoarseness... don't strain your beautiful singing voice okay... take care of it!

i'm not a fan of Miley...but, i love this song of hers too! coz it's so positive!
your recording again was really nice! very clear...
the volume of the instrumental was kinda low, though
maybe can turn it up a li'l? just suggesting, coz i know nothing 'bout recording still!hehehee...

keep up the good work sis!
remember i'm your fan!

nite nite... just me... Nie

Edited by ChunNie, 27 November 2009 - 02:56 PM.

• Ait Wang likes this

#23 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 01:47 PM

Hi Nie-Ne,

lol!

lol! Congratulations for you survived!

Sorry sis if I didn't reply immediately. Hmmmm! So you noticed that the quality of my recording is getting better. You're right sis. Actually, I altered the position of the CPU and unscrew each device and after putting back everything into place. I was very surprised when I tried recording a song because the unpleasant noise or the unfriendly sound is gone. It's a miracle!

I didn't use mic. in recording ‚ÄúThe Climb‚ÄĚ but luckily my voice was very audible. Hahaha! My voice was climbing singing it. I think so too! Sis for the song suited my voice. Also the song's melody was very catchy and that greatly helped me sing it with less difficulty.

I practiced singing and listening at the same time the song for 30 minutes. Then, I record it repeatedly for one and half hour before arriving at the final recording. I wanted to re-record it for I didn't sing the Hey or Yeah parts the way Miley sang it but I contented myself with what I've done because I'm avoiding our neighbor's cock's crows and my runny nose was itchy. Hmmmm! The hoarseness of my voice at such a short time is my biggest problem. I experienced a stray-bullet accident many years ago and the bullet passed through my neck, so my voice is instantly strained.

Same here! I so like ‚ÄúThe Climb‚ÄĚ and for me, it's one of the beautiful song of this generation.
Thankyou so much sis for listening to my covers for I wouldn't know that the istrumental's volume was too low than the vocals. Hehehe! You weren't able to listen to my how deep is your love cover because I removed it for I want to re-record it now that the sound quality of my recording is quite better than the previous recordings I did.

#24 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:00 PM

Enamorada - Belle Perez - AF idol 2009 Round 2 entry

Spoiler

Spoiler

First love - Utada Hikaru - Round 2 entry

Spoiler

Spoiler

From the bottom of my broken heart - Britney Spears - AF idol 2009 Round 1 entry

Spoiler

Edited by Ait, 07 July 2010 - 04:36 PM.

#25 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 06:20 PM

12/03/09 Listen - Beyonce Knowles

Goodness gracious! The song is very very very difficult to sing, especially the part after the second chorus. Whenever I reach that part I forget the tone/note/inflection of the song. I re-record it many times and I told myself that once I sang it "so-so", I will never record it again.No matter how many times I tried singing it perfectly, I really can't. My sister told me Sarah Geronimo had a hard time singing it and all the more "You".Obviously, in the chorus part, its like someone's telling me, "Don't step on the cat". But I don't know how not to do that singing just Listen's chorus part.I've been listening and re-recording it for three consecutive nights but no improvement. It came to a point that I don't know how to belt "Into your own, all 'cause you won't listen...Listen I am alone at a crossroads" without pausing.But i still tried singing it for its melody is very beautiful and the song itself is utterly beautiful.

Whew!

Edited by Ait, 29 December 2009 - 06:35 AM.

#26 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 06:33 AM

12/23/09 Dear Mom - SNSD

lol! Do you know why I committed a mistake in voting for AF Idol round 2? Blame this song, not me for I'm so in love and mesmerized by AFIdol #1's DM rendition, that's why I forgot that I can vote as many as I want to and that really saddened me.But I'm glad I was given a second chance to vote my other favorites.

Edited by Ait, 29 December 2009 - 06:34 AM.

#27 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 07:07 AM

12/29/09 If or Manyageh - TAEYON

Hmm I really thought that I'm not gonna have a hard time singing this song.Last night it took me four hours recording before arriving at the final and better result, I suppose. Actually, I'm more comfortable singing If than Dear Mom because the lyrics isn't difficult to read and pronounce.My personal experience humbled me. And all the more admire and respect smrr00 and oskies for really doing a great job with their own rendition of IF.

Edited by Ait, 05 January 2010 - 04:42 PM.

#28 xserenityx

xserenityx

I WanNa FLy...

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 02:04 PM

Hello,

i got your message. sorry if my thread is closed. i might reopen it soon since i can record (again) lol. lots of things happened lately so im quite occupied but i will listen to your songs one of these days. you have a talent and i'm happy you made it to af idol this year! pinoy pride hehe. goodluck to ya and keep singing sis!

serenity
  • Ait Wang likes this

#29 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 08:38 PM

Sa Kanya - Ogie Alcasid or MyMp

Finally! I've recorded an OPM song with Pilipino lyrics.I guess this song will be my last recorded song for anytime soon my goiter operation will push through. :down My RN twin sister told me that I have to record songs as many as I can asap because I'm not allowed to squeal, shout or sing after the operation or Forever. My gawd! >:) another operation in my Neck. I already have one many years ago because of stray-bullet, an indiscriminate firing of gun during Christmas eve. Anyway, Happy listening!

#30 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 01:48 PM

01/13/10 Forever Love Duet - Wang Lee Hom and Ait

:loool:

I'm just wishful thinking. I can't find the instrumental, therefore I sang along with him. I used his Forever Love Live (concert) version because I find it hard singing his studio-recorded version. Hehe I'm madly in love with him now. I'm hoping, dreaming and fervently praying that he'll be my Forever Love. I really admired him as a musician; for he redefines Chinese music with an international sound. :allhail, :TY and :iloveyou: .

Happy Listening!

Edited by Ait, 05 April 2010 - 01:13 PM.

#31 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:31 PM

Forever's First Day - Wang LeeHom and Ait

Happy birthday Ait!
This song is my birthday gift for myself. I firmly believe that this song is 1,000,000x beautiful.

Happy Listening!

#32 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 01:36 PM

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2siFwhxB6M"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=C2siFwhxB6M[/url]
hehe... I made another gift for myself. haha thick-face Ait.

Thanks AF gallery for the pictures and Spartan for the mp3.

Edited by Ait, 04 February 2010 - 10:37 AM.

#33 xserenityx

xserenityx

I WanNa FLy...

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 06:15 AM

woow you're singing chinese now? nice choice coz wang lee hom is the best! btw, belated happy birthday!
you have the same birthday with nick carter? that's cool! hehehe. Brb with my detailed comment on some of your songs :D
  • Ait Wang likes this

#34 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 05:38 AM

xserenityx

hmm I started and tried singing Chinese songs during F4's Philippine craze or mania. And atm, once again, I'm singing Chinese songs because of Lee Hom's beautiful songs and amazing and beautiful singing voice. To be honest, I'm falling in love with him. hehe. Anyway, Thanks for the birthday greeting and reminding me that both Nick and I have the same birthday. hmm I so love BSB and most especially Nick Carter. No problem sis. Just take your time and thanks in advance for the constructive detailed criticisms.

God bless you always and always take a lot of care.

#35 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:01 PM

02/04/2010

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx2b7es9g1Y"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=sx2b7es9g1Y[/url]

:party :dance: :dance: :party

:TY for listening.

Edited by Ait, 04 February 2010 - 03:04 PM.

#36 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 03:32 PM

02/13/2010 The Gift - Jim Brickman and Martina McBride for Aaron Yan

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQyjY2prYPw"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gQyjY2prYPw[/url]

Thanks for listening!

Edited by Ait, 13 February 2010 - 03:34 PM.

#37 xserenityx

xserenityx

I WanNa FLy...

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:02 AM

The Gift: heya girl, sorry for the late comment. i've been pretty occupied these days. but i certainly love your voice. if you could reduce the echo a bit, it will be awesome. i don't think there's a need for me to make a detailed comment since i can't hear any flaws. afrs is not so active anymore unlike before but still keep singing and make this thread alive :D
  • Ait Wang likes this

#38 siumeimei1023

siumeimei1023

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:06 AM

the climb : i really like your voice..~ ^^ i like how u do some of the runs different from miley so it adds unique touch to the song..~ some parts u sound like u r not that familiar with the song so there were like 1 or 2 parts where u r a little late but no biggie.. i think just sing a few more times and really get the lyric down so u can deliver more on the emotion side.. nice job regardless ^^

listen : wow... u r really showing off ur voice here... ur voice is nice and steady in the beginning..~ also the quality of ur voice allow u to sing a big song like this! some of the higher parts u need more support but this is a really hard song to sing so props! XD i was really looking forward to the last part because i wanna hear u unleash all ur power but unfortunately u cut it right before the really powerful part ><... i am gonna look forward to a full recording to this song..!
  • Ait Wang likes this

#39 xserenityx

xserenityx

I WanNa FLy...

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 09:04 AM

The Climb: waaa i overlooked this one. It's my fave song at this moment. i love how you sing the first verse, it's perfect! though i heard some breathing problem and might be the reason why you're struggling in some parts. just work on it a bit. you sang the riffs differently but it's still good. other than that, this is another awesome recording from you :D
  • Ait Wang likes this

#40 natsujo06

natsujo06

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 04:20 PM

hello ms. ait! :D
where did you buy your mic? it's pretty clear

ok i'm here to comment, but only a few song (the ones i know/ or like)

especially for you
classic cover song. you did great, e.g. you don't struggle with high notes. but the timings were off, or they were styles? :D

the climb
you can hit it! the high notes, i mean. wow
congratulations :)

dear mom
the static at the beginning. lol. so strong. (happens to me too)
ok random comment
again, wow at your high notes. hihi

sa kanya
i love this song
your voice suits this song, surprisingly. because i've only heard juris' version of this.
though the voice cracks are noticeable,
i like your version
the feeling's like our relative's home in ormoc where we ktv a lot. so nostalgic :)

• Ait Wang likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users