cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1353 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:54 AM

CONGRATS ON PAGE 2 ^______________^

suzan (:
yeahh . but even if he does have a good role i'm still not fully convinced xP LOOL . yeppp , i can't
wait until Leila's going to have all these movies with the all the hott guys either . *high five's back*
xD heyyy , do you know how to do photoshop ? maybe we can do some Leila graphics and share it in
this thread XD

Edited by cindy XD, 10 August 2009 - 12:54 AM.

#42 Phixster

Phixster

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:15 AM

YAY! another Leila album! Is it confirmed though? or is it rumours or are we just guessing? Either way I hope it's true although I had hoped she would release a canto album.

Personally I'd rather Leila film mainland series rather than TVB because the market is bigger and I'm not sure but TVB storylines are getting repetitive and I want her to be in something fresh paired up with different people, or trying different types of roles.

#43 ameii

ameii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 01:25 PM

i find it ..leila interview ..she hav said ..tis year she will release her new mandrin album ..

#44 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52415 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 09:21 PM

cindy XD:

Congrulations to page 2!

Yeah, I'm still not fully convinced of him portraying a good character. Yeah, hopefully Leila will get a new movie with some hot guys soon. No I don't really know how to use photoshop.

Is Leila have a new album confirmed?

#45 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1353 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:39 PM

suzan :D
yeahh . hopefully Leila would get a gig with the hott guys . but hopefully Leila would get to a film
series with every HOT guy xP HAHA . && ohh , you don't . okay xP LOOL . i thought that if you
knew how then we could share some pictures that we make of Leila in here XD

ummm . i'm not sure but according ameii's to post it seems like it (:

Phixster
yeahh , that's true . HK's storyline's are sometimes always repetitive (: i'd like to see Leila doing something ( plot ) new too XD

Edited by cindy XD, 11 August 2009 - 01:53 AM.

#46 LivingSoul

LivingSoul

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 05:10 AM

foreverleila:
Regarding Leila's album, I think Leila mentioned something about the album too in the men1000 interview. There is another interview earlier this year where Leila mentions that she does plan to do an album. At the time (back in March), she just said that it's in the planning stages so nothing was confirmed (it would be released in mainland though). Link to the interview:

Anyways Leila updated her blog!! She's doing the photo + guess item game again, although this one is pretty obvious what the item is :blush .

#47 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1353 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 05:46 AM

sharing some Leila avies that i've created ;;;;;
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#48 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52415 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 09:13 PM

cindy XD:
Yup, *high five* Hopefully Leila will be able to work with every hot guy. Yeah, I don't really know how...Which guy would like you Leila to work with?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~

Living Soul:
Oh thanks fo sharing the interview. Hopefully it will be confirmed. I would like to see Leila releasing another album.

#49 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1353 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:25 PM

Suzan
yeppp XD it's going to be a dream come true if Leila would be able to work with all
the hot guys (: && umm . i would like Leila to be in a movie with Bosco first && then
Raymond && then Sammuel ^-^

Edited by cindy XD, 11 August 2009 - 10:25 PM.

#50 *TVB*

*TVB*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:16 AM

Hi guys..I have some banners to share as well..
I didn't make alot though..just 2 banners ^__^

Posted Image

Posted Image

#51 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52415 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 09:15 PM

cindy XD:
I aree, it owuld be a dream come true for us Leila fans. I would like a series with Raymond first, then with Bosco, and then Ron...Maybe Kevin as well. Hopefully this will be true! Got to wait...

#52 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1353 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:45 PM

OMGiiLUHleilaTONG
HEHE . thanks (:

*TVB*
your Leila ++ Raymond&&Bosco banners are so pretty [: i like the one with Leila&&Raymond one more x] HEHE .

Suzan
yeahh , it would be a miracle if it were to happen XD hmmm , Kevin and Leila ? that actually looks pretty nice xP LOOL . you know what ? Leila should actually have a series where all of the guys were in it . like Raymond , Bosco , Ron , and Kevin (?) be in the series and all slowly developing feelings for Leila ^-^ i wonder who she would chooose XD

#53 LeilaTongDevotee

LeilaTongDevotee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 06:29 AM

I'm with you guys, I can't wait till leila does a series with one of those guys Ray, Ron, and Bosco! :P
and it would be actually cool to see Leila and Kevin together. It has been so long since Burning Flames 1. :)

#54 Phixster

Phixster

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 03:40 PM

ooh that would be good. We shouldn't forget Sammuel and Kenneth ah who else? It would be awesome to see Leila paired up with anyone of them.

#55 *TVB*

*TVB*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:27 PM

cindy XD

I hope Leila will film a series soon..and it would totally be awesome if she'll be paired up with one of those hot guys everyone mentioned earlier :D Btw Have Leila filmed any series dis year aside from the mainland series where she guest starred?

#56 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1353 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 09:45 PM

OMGiiLUHleilaTONG
yeahh , i'm sure that if Leila does have a series with Raymond , Ron , Bosco , etc . it would have really high ratings ^-^ it'd be the best series ever (:

Phixster
ohhh , yeahh xP HAHA . we forgot about Sammuel and Kenneth . hmmm , i don't know , i can't think of anyone else besides them that would look good with Leila XD

*TVB*
HEHE . yeahh , i think that the Ray-Leila banner has better editting (:

yupp , i can't wait of Leila really does have a new series with the hott guys XD it would be interesting to see who would end up with Leila [: umm , i'm not really sure . the only one that i'm positive about that she filmed was " A Pillow Case of Mystery 2 " ^-^

#57 Uh_Oh

Uh_Oh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1389 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:11 PM

Looks like Leila has been pretty active while I was gone. Congrats on part 5 everyone!

Newest news: A Pillowcase of Mystery will air from Oct.19 to Nov.13. Guess we won't have to wait that long for a Leila series. :P

#58 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52415 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:49 PM

cindy XD:
I know it would be a miracle happening. Kevin and Leila. Never seen them together so it would be refreshing to see them together. That would be a grand production if all the guys would be in there. I agree, slowly developing feelings for Leila. That would be nice. Yeah, I wonder who she could choose.

#59 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1353 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 05:25 AM

Uh_Oh
thanks for the news XD YAYY . that's even sooner than i expected (: i can't wait to see Leila ^-^

Suzan
umhmm . i've never seen Leila and Kevin together , either x] another one of those new couples XD HAHA . i know ! and then add some girls along the line to cause some conflicts but in the end the hott guys would just ignore the girls and go after Leila ^-^ LOOOL . it would be really interesting to see who Leila would chooose (: really interesting indeed xP LMAO .

#60 LeilaTongDevotee

LeilaTongDevotee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 06:02 AM

Thanks for the update Uh_Oh! October?! Thats pretty soon! :D finally a leila series this yr!!

#61 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52415 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 11:23 PM

cindy XD:
Yup, another one of those new couples I look forward to watching. Yeah and add in more girls to go along with the conflict. One grand production that would be. I agree, it would be interesting to see who Leila would choose!

#62 LivingSoul

LivingSoul

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:59 AM

Glad that we get to see another Leila series soon!!!

Leila recently recorded an I-Cable programme call 神探CSI, here are some photos from the recording, credits to LeLeLaLa (http://leilatong-int.com/)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Rest of the photos:
http://leilatong-int...0090818/04a.jpg
http://leilatong-int...0090818/05a.jpg

Hopefully a video of the show comes out although I think I-Cable is a paid channel, can anyone verify/correct me on this? Tys.

#63 *TVB*

*TVB*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:52 PM

Thanks 4 the news Uh_Oh :)
can't wait to watch APCOM 2..

& Thanks LivingSoul for d new pics :D
Leila looks beautiful..i like the 1st pic d most ^__^

#64 LivingSoul

LivingSoul

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 07:13 AM

Leila has new functions (credits to Le Le La La):

最新活動(和諧星光善同行記者會)
日期:2009年8月20日(星期四)
時間:下午二時三十分

和諧星光善同行 暨 國慶六十週年演唱會
日期:2009年9月9日(星期三)
時間:晚上八時正

Hopefully, there would be photos of both!

#65 *TVB*

*TVB*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 06:42 PM

hi guys..found some news regarding Leila..
she has a lot of upcoming projects to do..
I'm excited for her..but i hope she won't be too tired from all those projects..
anyway here is d news...Credits to Leila.T Connected & on.cc :)

Leila Tong and Ella Koon will work on sitcom series

Posted Image

Leila took time off to attend the premiere of 《仙樂飄飄處處聞》. She revealed that there may be a chance that her previous stageplay 《爆谷殺人王》will have a replay again. Also, this year she will participate in her first sitcom series and will work with Ella Koon etc. Apart from that, she will record a duet with one of the new singers. It seems like she has a rich working life.

#66 Uh_Oh

Uh_Oh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1389 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 08:14 PM

Wow, seems like Leila will be busy. The sitcom news is great because I personally love Ella. I wonder who she will do the duet with. My guess is that it'll be a new guy from her company.

#67 *TVB*

*TVB*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 08:35 PM

Uh_Oh
I hope she'll have a duet with either bosco or raymond :D
and bosco is kinda like a new singer, right?

#68 Uh_Oh

Uh_Oh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1389 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:55 PM

*TVB*, that would be awesome! But I don't think Raymond is considered a newbie anymore. I wonder when we'll find out who Leila is doing the duet with.

Some more news of Leila from the same function but from different sources. Translation thanks to Leila.T Connected.

Leila reveals that there will be a chance that her previous stageplay 《爆谷殺人王》may have a replay again and later on, she will be involved in RTHK’s first sitcom series with Ella Koon etc.

And the other one:

Shirley Yeung, Leila Tong and Stephen Au (and wife) attended the stage play 《仙樂飄飄處處聞》the night before. Leila and Stephen Au had some rumours many years ago, but she was not awkward to attend the same event as him. She expressed that later on she will start filming a RTHK sitcom series and will be working with David Chiang. Leila will also be recording a duet with a new singer, moving into the music industry officially. At the end of this year, she will also reprise her role in the replay of her previous stage play 《爆谷殺人狂》.

Edited by Uh_Oh, 21 August 2009 - 08:01 PM.

#69 *TVB*

*TVB*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 02:06 AM

Uh_Oh
I know Raymond isn't a newbie anymore but i still hope Leila will do a duet with him ^_^
yeah..hopefully they'll announce it soon :)

Btw I found some new pics..Credits to LeLeLaLa :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#70 LivingSoul

LivingSoul

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:38 AM

Thanks *TVB* and Uh-Oh for the news and photos!! I really like that last photo of Leila.

Good that Leila is going to be on a sitcom. I'm guessing it might be better than a tvb series since sitcoms tend to be longer running right? From the article, I hope that means Leila is working on an album of her own as well (hope this time with more mvs too :tricky: )

#71 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1353 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 06:37 PM

Susan
umhmmm (: HEHE . i'm so excited ! it'd be awesome if it were to come true XD LOOL . Leila and
her cute pairings ++ some new ones too ^-^ && HAHA . yupp , add more girls along the line to
cause problems and stuff . OMGEE . what happens if Leila doesn't choose any of them ? awww , that
would make them all so disappointed Dx

*TVB*
thanks for all the Leila pictures and news ! ^______________^ she loooks gorgeous in that black
dress (: && i love her plaid outfit XD i can't wait to seee that new sitcom coming with her and Ellla
[: i wonder who else is going to be in it x]

#72 LeilaTongDevotee

LeilaTongDevotee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 09:56 PM

wow leila's been so busy!! i can't wait for the sitcom. i wonder what kind of sitcom it will be? :) is it those very long type of series?

#73 Phixster

Phixster

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 01:30 AM

Interesting, I wonder what the sitcom would be about and if it is one of those massive long ones or a short one? I never knew RTHK did sitcoms though.

Leila looks brilliant in that dress

#74 ameii

ameii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:34 AM

this year leila would not be filming new series again ..izzit her contract with tvb oledi end ..??
hope her new mandrin album can quickly release ....

#75 Uh_Oh

Uh_Oh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1389 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 05:20 AM

ameii, Leila does not have a contract with TVB anymore.

I know Leila did a mini-movie for RHTK that ended up showing on TVB. I was able to catch the last 5 minutes of it while in HK. :P I think its highly likely that the RTHK sitcom will be about singing. Perhaps Leila and Ella will sing in it?

Also, bad news guys. Seems like TVB is going to be airing the two grand productions, Born Rich and Beyond the Realm of Consciousness, in October instead. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up about APCOM2.

Edited by Uh_Oh, 23 August 2009 - 05:59 PM.

#76 Phixster

Phixster

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 05:24 AM

What?! Aww damn, and here I thought we were able to be going to see it. How about overseas airing? sometimes they make it so overseas air the warehouse series.

A sitcom about sitcom? that kinda sounds confusing. Although I hope Leila and Ella will sing in it, both of them are really good singers and it will be interesting to hear them together.

#77 LivingSoul

LivingSoul

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 07:37 AM

Uh-Oh:
No worries, even if it's going to be aired later, I doubt TVB will warehouse APCOM2 since it has Bobby and Jessica in it. Just gotta wait for it though.

There's a video of Leila at the last function (the charity concert one) over at LeLeLaLa. Link of video is http://www.leilatong...ideo-090820.wmv . It's rather short video, think about 18 seconds long. Leila just talked about how she hasn't sang much in a concert environment and this would be a great experience especially since it's for charity.

These are encouraging signs for Leila's move to music! clapclap

#78 mars123cc

mars123cc

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2340 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 03:01 PM

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to be posting for the past couple of months, I've been so busy! But I'm back now!

Thanks for all the news! Leila's been really busy lately. Great to hear!

There's been a lot of talk in Leila's baidu bar that there is voting going on for a new mainland series with the same producer as The Last Princess. It's called 诛仙 Don't know what it is in English, but it's a really famous book. Set in an alternate fantasy world.

Fans are able to petition to the producer to decide for the female lead. There's the female lead, 陆雪琪 and she is very similar to Leila's character in Twin of Brothers.

A lot of people are voting for here. So far in the producer's bar, she's and this other girl 唐嫣 have the largest amount of support from the fans.

It's going to be a huge production and will be really great if Leila gets the part!

Just thought you guys should know. Almost all the baidu bars regarding this have Leila's name somewhere in the voting. I just hope she gets it!

#79 Uh_Oh

Uh_Oh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1389 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 06:02 PM

Phixster, I meant a sitcom about singing. lol. I just edited my typo, sorry for the confusion. :)

LivingSoul, thanks for the video! And yeah, I highly doubt they would warehouse a Bobby series. He's almost a ratings guarantee.

mars123cc, welcome back! Thanks for the news about the voting of the series. Can you send us a link to the voting? Can anyone vote?

#80 ameii

ameii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 07:00 PM

uh oh ..thanks ..is ok ..tat drama lately airing . ..at least i can watch leila last tvb series le...she end contract with tvb ..duno when she will continue filming tvb series again ..maybe leila will spend more time in mainland ...

but i reli hope she can filmimg hong kong drama ..or in movie hong kong

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leila tong, leila tong ling

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users