• 1353 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 01:03 AM

Posted Image

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4

About Her !
English Name: Leila Tong
Chinese Name: Tong Ling (唐寧)
Original English Name: Pauline Kwong
Original Chinese Name: Kwong Lai La (江麗娜)
Vietnamese Name: Duong Ninh
Birthday: December 5, 1981
Place of Birth: Hong Kong
Star Sign: Saggitarius
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 95 lbs
Family: Parents, brother (10 years older)
Fluent Languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, and Indonesian
Pets: 4 Dogs - Yellow ("Ah wong"), BB, Dou Dou ("bean bean") and Booboo
Childhood Dream: DJ
Present Dream: Trying the hardest on my work
Hong Kong Company: Mon Productions Co.
Chinese Company: 乾亨大有
Hobbies: Playing with dogs, listening to music, playing with musical instruments
Able to Play Instruments: Piano, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar

Favorites !
Favorite Cartoon: Pingu
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Saying/phrase: Very Hilarious, Such a Crazy Girl
Most Favorite Food: Mom's home-made Indonesian meals, Fruits
Most Favorite Animal: All animals
Most Favorite Artist(s): All artists who pours their heart out for acting
Most Favorite Singer(s): Faye Wong, Chia Sing
Most Favorite Song: Fly me to the moon
Most Favorite Television Series: Greed of Man
Most Favorite Season(s): Winter, Autumn
Most Favorite Country: Australia
Most acceptable part of the body:Eyes

Series !

Hidden Text:

Movies !

Hidden Text:

Albums !
Spoiler

Links !
[url="http://"http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=94329&hl=Leila""]Bosco&&Leila[/url] | Raymond&&Leila | Kenneth&&Leila
Ron&&Leila | Sammul&&Leila | Leila's AF gallery

Edited by cindy XD, 30 July 2009 - 01:29 AM.

#2 cathy816x

cathy816x

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1472 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:41 AM

Congrats for reaching part 5 ! ^_^
annd thats a nice pic in the opening post .

imma post some of my fav pics of leila to decorate the page :lol
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Fiz

Fiz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:58 AM

congrats on reaching part 5.. clapclap

havent been here quite long time..hehe..s0 any latest activities/filming leila up to?

Edited by Chun_Sa, 30 July 2009 - 02:59 AM.

#4 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1353 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 04:11 AM

cathy816x
thanks for the leila pictures (: i reallly like her hair in the first picture XD she looks gorgeous
with long hair ^-^ hopefully one day she could grow it out [: buttt , she looks beautiful in all
three pictures [:

Chun_Sa
um.. i don't think that much is going on for leila . but she did get a haircut . i'm not really fond
of it it's like a boyish cut . here's a link to a picture && i think that she had a TV appearance with
TVB . she also participated in an event called " Save The Dogs " . && i think that's pretty much all ,
well sorta .

#5 Phixster

Phixster

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:15 AM

Woot Part 5!!! Congraz!

So, is anything interesting happening with Leila soon? Does anyone know when APCOM 2 is airing?

#6 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52556 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 09:20 PM

Congratulations to part 5!!!

Go Leila! Haven't seen Leila for quite some time, so coming into this thread and seeing her pictures is nice. I really hope there will be some news soon about Leila to film a TVB series. The only series I have seen of her this year was "The Greatness of a Hero," which I really look forward to seeing a new series of her.

#7 *TVB*

*TVB*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 12:31 AM

Congrats everyone Posted Image We’re now on Part 5!! Posted Image
Btw i made some manips..but it's not really dat great since i'm still new at it Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by *TVB*, 11 October 2012 - 08:13 PM.

#8 *TVB*

*TVB*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 01:14 AM

2 more manips..

Posted Image

Posted Image

hope it's not dat bad..some of it looks kinda funny Posted Image

Edited by *TVB*, 11 October 2012 - 08:13 PM.

#9 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1353 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 01:39 AM

Phixster
welll , i'm not sure if she's going to be doing anything sooon . she has been participating in
dog campaigns and TV appearances (: && i have no idea when "APCM2" is airing . hopefully
sooon ^-^

foreverleila
yeahh , i hope that leila would have more tvb series too . but i'm reallly looking foward to seeing
" A Pillow Case of Mystery 2 " . i can't wait to watch it XD more leila [:

*TVB*
HEHE . even though you are still a beginner at mannips , some of it still loooks reallly good xD
i like this leila&&raymond manip the most [: http://i27.tinypic.com/25qws5w.jpg && also this
ron&&leila one http://i28.tinypic.com/2vmts9u.jpg

#10 LeilaTongDevotee

LeilaTongDevotee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:20 AM

yay congrats on a new leila thread!! part 5 wow!! :D thx for starting!!

i too miss leila and her tvb series, i am hoping we will get one soon!! hope that she can film one by the end of this year! ;)

btw, i found this somewhere, does anyone know what it talks about?...i can't really read chinese, but i know its about tlb :
http://www.babeijiu....2/21278302a.htm

#11 LivingSoul

LivingSoul

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:05 AM

^ From my limited Chinese, I think it's a fictitious fan written version of TLB.

Yay for part 5!! :thumbsup Got some updates that I don't think have been posted yet so:

There's new photos of Leila for a cosmetic ad (Credits Leila Fairytail and Leila Connected (who hosted the image) )

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Leila also updated his blog with more photos, seems likes she really like photography!

Also, found a video of Leila in 流金頌:
http://www.tudou.com...ew/ZhSWAB39nGo/

Note that if you scroll down to see the other videos the user has, there's actually videos at that function for the show from a week ago as well as videos of Leila singing at a concert that took place a few weeks back.

Regarding APCOM2, like everyone else, I would like to know when it's airing >_<. It doesn't seem like it's going to be soon though since TVB already has other shows scheduled to air after the current series ends (may change though).

Wonder what projects Leila has these days, anyone know?

#12 *TVB*

*TVB*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:18 PM

Hi cindy XD :) I'm glad that you like it..

& Thanks LivingSoul for those pics & video..
I watched the other videos as well..
just wondering..is her performance live or sumthing?
anyways she sounded good though :D

More pics from the function..
credits to LeLeLaLa :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#13 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52556 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:36 PM

cindy XD:
Yes, I'm also looking forward to "A Pillow Case of Mystery II." I wonder when it's going be released. Hopefully sometime this year.

LivingSoul:
Thanks for sharing the photos of Leila in a cosmetic ad. Leila looks stunning pretty!

#14 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1353 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 10:41 PM

LivingSoul
thanks for the Leila pictures (: Leila loooks so pretty in the ads XD && thanks for the video link
too . i clicked on the video for her concert and she sounded awesome [: aww , if i was there
i would given her flowers tooo x]

*TVB*
HEHE . your welcome (: and thanks for more of Leila's lovely pictures ^-^ && yeahh , i think that
she sang live for her concert . she sounded amazing xD

foreverleila
yeahh , hopefully " A Pillow Case of Mystery 2 " would be out sooon . so we can watch more
of Leila ! ^___________^

#15 *TVB*

*TVB*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 09:49 PM

cindy XD
u're welcome about d pics.. & as for APCOM2, i think they'll air it either the end of dis year or nxt year since they already scheduled other series 2 air dis sept..after these series will probably be their aniversary series..

Oh..Leila updated her Sina blog with a long speech..
can anyone please translate it? thanks in advance :D
http://blog.sina.com...310100ep1b.html

Leila also updated her QQ blog with some pics..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

credits to http://622001356.qzone.qq.com/ :)

Edited by *TVB*, 02 August 2009 - 09:54 PM.

#16 LivingSoul

LivingSoul

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 08:40 AM

*TVB* Thanks for posting new photos of Leila! Since she's on a cooking show, wonder if this gives Leila motivation to go on Beautiful Cooking? hehe :tricky:
Regarding the blog entry, Leila posted someone's blog review on A Very Short Life. Leila commented that she really got emotional about the review and really liked the last sentence of the review (something about in that situation, the person does not need to run away and make excuses, as long as we live on, all problems can be resolved).

Kind of random but I was just rewatching TLB since it's on TV during weekends here in Canada. Leila's acting is so cute in the series!!! I just hope Leila films a modern series soon (although she does look good in ancient clothing too :P), pray for TLB 2 anyone? :thumbsup

#17 Phixster

Phixster

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:41 AM

lol That would be awesome if Leila went on Beautiful Cooking - depending on whether she can cook or not otherwise it would be kind of embarrassing for her. But even so I thinki she could probably do better than the Japanese model...

^^ who are the people with her? Does anyone know?

#18 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52556 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:25 PM

cindy XD:
Totally agree, it would be so nice to know when they are going to air "A Pillow Case of Mystery II." I really want to see Leila.

Phixster:
I agree, it would be so nice to see Leila on "Beautiful Cooking II." I would love to see an episode with Leila in there.

#19 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1353 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 10:08 PM

*TVB*
ohh , reallly ? i guess that we have to wait until next year , sort of , to see Leila then . thanks
for the wonderful Leila pictures , once again xD and as for the blogspot here is the full
translation :
Spoiler
^^ translation credits to babelfish - text translation (:

foreverleila
umm , according to *TVB*'s post she said that "APCOM2" would be aired probably
by next year or at the end of this year . && same here , i want to see Leila so
bad [: hopefully , she would get to have more drama opportunity's with TVB , then
just this one (:

#20 LeilaTongDevotee

LeilaTongDevotee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:00 AM

*TVB* Thanks for posting new photos of Leila! Since she's on a cooking show, wonder if this gives Leila motivation to go on Beautiful Cooking? hehe :tricky:
Regarding the blog entry, Leila posted someone's blog review on A Very Short Life. Leila commented that she really got emotional about the review and really liked the last sentence of the review (something about in that situation, the person does not need to run away and make excuses, as long as we live on, all problems can be resolved).

Kind of random but I was just rewatching TLB since it's on TV during weekends here in Canada. Leila's acting is so cute in the series!!! I just hope Leila films a modern series soon (although she does look good in ancient clothing too :P), pray for TLB 2 anyone? :thumbsup

Yeah i hope there will be a TLB2!! Even though it seems impossible now, i'm not gonna give up cuz they came out with Burning Flames 3 seven yrs later after the sequel! So there is hope! :)

the link i posted earlier, i thought it was something to do with TLB2, since it said sequel LOL, i guess it was just a story some wrote.

Edited by OMGiiLUHleilaTONG., 04 August 2009 - 06:02 AM.

#21 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52556 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:16 PM

cindy XD:
Thanks for the information. Okay, now it's good to hear that "A Pillow Case of Mystery II" will be airing at least soon. I agree, I want to see Leila badly too. Hopefully there will be news soon about Leila filming for another TVB series soon. Crossing my fingers.

#22 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1353 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:25 PM

foreverleila
HEHE . no problem xD && yeahh , it's just in like 4 months . we can wait for Leila for that
long , right ? && same here . do you know who's she going to be paired up with ? &&
i know . i hope so tooo ! ! hopefully she gets a TVB series with one of the guys like Bosco XD

#23 Fiz

Fiz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 08:19 AM

*tvb* thanx for the manipss...i love the one ron with leila... :iloveyou: seriously they are my fav. couples n how i wish they will collaborate again in series as a lover..

aneway..anyone know where can i download full episodes of TOB and WAD with english subtitles?

Edited by Chun_Sa, 05 August 2009 - 08:50 AM.

#24 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52556 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:57 PM

cindy XD:
But four months is still so long. Hoping to see her soon. I heard that she might get paired up with Joel Chan, but not quite sure. Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing her in another TVB series with Raymond as well. Earlier, a couple months ago, it stated that Leila was rumored to be filming a TVB series in May of this year, but I guess it was just a rumor then.

Something off topic: Since we're both Leila fans, it would be nice if you could visit my AF Friendship Blog.

#25 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1353 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:23 PM

foreverleila
yeahh . now that i think about how much i want Leila , four months is lonng . ohh , really ?
Joel Chan ? hmmm , that doesn't really look like a good couple xP && HEHE . same here .
who are you more of a fan of ; Bosco&&Leila or Raymond&&Leila ? ohhh , that'd be so
good if it were to be true (: hopefully it's a modern series though XD

LOOL . okay (: i'll go post in your AF Friendship Blog right now [:

#26 Phixster

Phixster

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:53 PM

foreverleila:
Hmm....I remember that rumour too, it was said by Leila herself in a magazine interview that she would be filming a TVB series in May this year. I also remember getting all excited about it and all hyped up but then the filming never came....I wonder what happened with it?

#27 LivingSoul

LivingSoul

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 05:51 PM

^I ain't 100% sure but from what I recall, that series was rumoured to have Flora Chan and Bobby Au as leads with Leila partnered up with another male actor (think it was going to be Samuel, not sure). But due to schedule conflicts, the series got delayed/canceled.

I think that was around the time Leila went up to mainland to guest star in a series. And some of the other main cast had other conflicts too. If anyone could more insight on this, that'd be helpful :blush

#28 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52556 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:20 PM

cindy XD:
I agree, four months is long. Yeah, Leila and Joel doesn't really look like a good couple. I'm actually more of a fan of Raymond and Leila. They are just so cute! I agree, it would be so cute if they were together in a series.

Hope you will visit my AF Friendship Blog more often.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phixster:
Yea, you remember that rumor as well. I think it said that she was either going to work with Raymond or Sammul. I had my hopes up so high. I agree, I wonder what happened. Maybe, Leila's too busy at the moment?

#29 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1353 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:28 PM

suzan(:
umhmm . i think it's also Leila has the innocent look and Joel has the evil;mean look . so
they don't really look good together . HEHE . really ? i'm okay towards Raymond&&Leila
but i would say i'm more of a Bosco&&Leila fan ^-^ && LOOL . just as long has Leila has
a movie with one of the hott looking guys then i'm okay with it xP HAHA .

you're hope is granted xP LMAO .

#30 cathy816x

cathy816x

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1472 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 07:29 AM

i wonder what leila's up to nowadays ..
i havne't seen her in forever ! :(
wellll , lol , since man in charge ...
hopefully , PCOM 2 comes out soooon .

#31 Phixster

Phixster

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:32 AM

cindy XD

lol I don't care either, as long as Leila is paired up with a hot guy, don't really care what the series is :P (although I am ashamed to admit I didn't watch TLP because the storyline just looked boring)

#32 Fiz

Fiz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:19 AM

anyone..has bigger/clearer version of ron kissing leila on cheek?

Posted Image

#33 *TVB*

*TVB*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 07:23 PM

No problem about d pics LivingSoul & cindy XD..
and thanks for the blog entry translation as well :)

You're welcome about d manips Chun_Sa..
I'm glad u like it :)

Like everyone else, i also remember d rumored series..
if i remember it correctly, they said dat she would be pair up with sammul in dat series..
too bad it didn't push through :(

#34 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1353 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:26 PM

cathy (:
ummm . . about PCOM2 people are saying that since the company already scheduled
two series to be filmed right now so we're probably going to see Leila&&the movie by
the end of this year or next year Dx

Phixster
yepp , that's what i was thinking too xP HEHE . just as long as Leila is paired up with
one of the hott guys , it doesn't matter xD && really ? yeahh true enough it did look
boring .

*TVB*

HEHE . you're welcome ^__________^

#35 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52556 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:28 PM

cindy XD:
Yup, agreed, Leila has the innocent image, while Joel in my mind having done so many evil roles, has the mean and evil look. I liked Bosco and Leila as well. But I really liked Raymond and Leila in "The Last Breakthrough" though. As you said as long as Leila has a series with a hot guy, then it's okay with me.

#36 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1353 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:43 PM

suzan (:
yeahh , Leila definitely has the innocent look && yupp , super true . Joel having roles being all
evil&&mean just can't give me an image where he is all nice&&true . LMAO ! all i care is the
pretty girl ( Leila ) being paired up with the HOTTIE hot hot guys ^_______^

#37 ameii

ameii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 05:57 AM

leila tis year schedule is at mainland ..and hav news about ..leila now is maybe preparing her new mandrin album
so maybe this year leila will not go back to tvb

#38 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52556 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 10:44 PM

cindy XD:
Yup, Leila has the innocent look. Joel has a lot of mean roles in the past and it gives me the image of his bad side. But as you said, hopefully Leila will get paired with more hot guys.

#39 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1353 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 04:48 AM

ameii
YAYYY ! Leila's going to have another album XD && awww !! well , it's only for this year right ? so
probably she would be back to TVB filming after she finishes her album , concerts , and promotions .

suzan (:
ummhmmm . even if Joel does have a nice role in that movie with Leila i'll still not be convinced
that he's the goood / nice guy . && yepp , hopefully Leila would be paired up with the hott guys ^-^

#40 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52556 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 09:31 PM

cindy XD:
Same here! I just remembered that Joel has had a fe good roles in the past, but it still doesn't wipe away the evil image of him in my mind. Hopefully Leila would get paired up with hot guys *high five*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leila tong, leila tong ling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users