Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:26 PM

Chrissie Chau's old injury returns when filming action scene

Friday June 10, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actress, Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) attended the celebration party of movie, 29+1 in Causeway Bay and the boss, Stephen Shiu Jr. (蕭定一) turned up, and the organisation committee gave her a birthday cake as belated celebration. Chrissie was filming new movie, Husband Killers (女士復仇) lately and a running scene caused her old injury to return: "I acted as a female thief and had to wear 3 inches high heels when running away a few days ago. Thus, my old injury returned and I went to the hospital after that. The doctor said I needed to have a good rest and my bones was fine fortunately. But I have to continue the filming and hope to recover quickly."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-ene...l.blogspot.com/

#42 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 09:53 PM

Chrissie Chau shared video clip of enjoying the water in Maldives

Thursday June 16, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

Actress, Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) has a breast size of 32D and we can only look at her fit body figure when she is filming lingerie advertisement for her business.

Lately, Chrissie went to Maldives for holidays and revealed her deep 'career line' to the public a few days ago. On 11 June, Chrissie shared video clip of herself enjoying the water and sunshine at the beach in Maldives. In addition, she uploaded photo of the delicious food and isn't she afraid of gaining weight when eating too much?

#43 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:27 PM

Chrissie Chau and Kathy Yuen started to have an argument while walking

Saturday July 2, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) has been filming movies lately and she was having location shooting for new film with Kathy Yuen (湯怡) at the Central at midnight a few days ago. It attracted many passer-by and mostly were men.

While waiting to film, the crew staff was explaining the story to Kathy and Chrissie was listening to it attentively as well. At the scene, Chrissie and Kathy were chatting while walking but started to have an argument after that. During the filming, Chrissie acted scared but laughing for the next moment. No wonder Chrissie films many new films as she is able to act naturally.

#44 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 11:18 PM

Chrissie Chau, Gaile Lok and Stephy Tang have endless topics to chat during filming

Saturday July 9, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actress Gaile Lok (樂基兒), Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) and Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣) were having location shooting for new movie, Husband Killers (女士復仇) in the pier at the Central a few days ago and they took photo together with the crew team for memory after the filming. Stephy was dressed in police uniform on that night: "Many night scenes in this movie and we master the 'dead after seeing sunshine' skill. Chrissie, Gaile and I film very happily."

As for Chrissie, she was showing the career woman image and when mentioned about three actresses working together, she said: "We have endless topics to chat and will meet up for dinner with them on another day." Gaile was dressed in casual clothes which looked different from her usual dressing style as a model: "Thank you to the crew team for taking care of me and we are a crazy team!"

#45 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 12:56 AM

Chrissie Chau wears expensive jewellery and reveals her back

Wednesday August 3, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) was dressed in white dress revealing her back and matching with expensive jewellery around $800,000 from Qeelin during lst Asian New Media Film Festival (亞洲新媒體電影節) in Korea, Busan on 27 July. She then changed into a black evening gown showing her shoulders and matched with diamond earrings. It exhibited an elegant style.

#46 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 09:03 PM

Chrissie Chau wears sexily revealing 3 inches of her 'career line'

Tuesday September 13, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

Actress Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) wore sexy dress revealing 3 inches of her 'career line' when attending mobile with selfie function event but her dress seemed to keep falling down and showing her bra pad slightly.

When asked if she was well-prepared being the most sexily dressed at an event, Chrissie replied nope. She loved the dress design but it kept falling down as it was too loose despite already amended: "It is amended but overseas size is too big."

Mentioning about wearing this dress to rebut the rumours of shrinking to ipad chest, Chrissie denied it and disclosed she gained weight. When asked if her bust shrunk, Chrissie responded it was the same and hope to lose some weight as filming new movie soon. When the reporters mentioned about selfie, Chrissie replied she tried selfie before but failed due to the clothes and without make-up. However, the selfie function by new mobile increased her confidence as it achieved excellent results.

#47 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 10:14 PM

Chrissie Chau loves Halloween and can disguise in exquisite images

Tuesday October 4, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Artiste Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) wore black dress to attend halloween event and expressed she hoped to act as 'ugly girl' in Suicide Squad (自殺突擊隊) movie this Halloween: "I love Halloween as can disguise in exquisite images. I remembered once I wore all white with red lipsticks to take roller coaster ride and nobody dares to sit upon seeing me. It is unsure if I act too realistic and it frighten everybody. (Celebrating in Lan Kwai Fong?) I went there last year and prefer to try out in different places. (Will exercise more as the 'ugly girl' costume is tight-fit and sexy?) I have confidence in my body figure and can use baseball bat if anything happens."

#48 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 10:03 PM

Single Chrissie Chau does not mind knowing guys through online

Wednesday October 5, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Single Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) attended an electronic event on 29 September and expressed computer was her lover due to her hectic work schedule. She disclosed she loved to play online games and might be opening a group chat for discussion. When asked if she will know guys through online, Chrissie said: "It is not because of this reason. I love to play games and do not mind knowing more friends but can only know if they are trustworthy after some time."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)

#49 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 09:36 PM

Chrissie Chau and Annie Liu Sexily Battling in Acting: Filming TVB Series for the First Time, Not Afraid of On-the-Spot Scripts

Thursday October 27, 2016 Hong Kong

Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com

Annie Liu, Chrissie Chau, Alice Chan, and Candy Lo were in Tseung Kwan O TVB City filming the 'Sales Presentation 2017' promotional clip for the new series "Deep Palace Scheme". Chrissie and Annie are filming a TVB series for the first time. Chrissie frankly said that she felt happy and uneasy: "Actually, always wanted to try filming palace series. Did not have an opportunity before. Feel that the costumes are very pretty. Uneasy because of not yet knowing the weight of those head accessories, but I will protect my cervical vertebrae well". Regarding Charmaine Sheh previously injuring her cervical vertebrae due to filming ancient series, Annie is also worried about affecting the waist area. May try using a paper towel roll to support the chin to reduce the pressure when sleeping then, and surf the Internet to learn warm-up exercises to protect the cervical vertebrae.

Annie Liu Challenging Fight Scenes and the Splits

Chrissie said that, when she was approached, she did not think of raising particular requests..only thought that the role was very good and the personality was very cute: "'Beyond the Realm of Conscience' back then, already thought that these palace battles were very interesting. This time, I am portraying an imperial concubine, but it is not a historical figure, so still conceptualizing it". Regarding having to face a hell-like schedule, Chrissie expressed that it was okay, and she is not worried about on-the-spot scripts. Annie also said that she talked with them before; unless there are special circumstances, there would be no on-the-spot scripts. The series is using the Tang Dynasty as the background. Will the costumes be rather sexy to accommodate history? Annie frankly said, "I also thought that it was so. During the script reading, saw 1/30th of the costumes...within my boundaries. Quite low-cut, but the TV has its boundaries". Chrissie said three times consecutively that the most important was being pretty. Annie also revealed that, in the series, she becomes a princess in the end, not lacking fight scenes in the process: "Have to do the splits in the series. This is the one requirement for the series and for myself. If I am able to do the splits, many of the shots can be done in one take. At first, I also said I am okay with me hitting people or others hitting me. This is my one challenge this time".

Candy Lo Returns to TVB After 23 Years: Scared

Candy and Alice previously collaborated at ATV. Collaborating again this time, Candy expressed that there was a cordial feeling. The biggest challenge was filming an ancient series for the first time, so she also has to work out beforehand. Does she need to be sexy in the series? Alice frankly said that, compared to other series, it is slightly sexier, but extravagance is the most important. Candy expressed that, after seeing a portion of the costumes, felt that it was very pretty, so she is greatly anticipating it. Returning to TVB to film series after 23 years? Candy laughingly said that she was also scared upon hearing the number. This series also disrupted her plans, even disrupting her dating plans. Alice suggested that she tell Producer Mui Siu Ching to add dating scenes; Candy felt that this suggestion was not bad.

#50 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 11:47 PM

Chrissie Chau is ordered to seduce Steven Ma: I hope to know him quickly

Monday November 21, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) wore a white dress to attend TVB event for the first time but she went to the wrong place instead.

Chrissie will be filming ancient series, Beyond the Realm of Conscience 2 (深宮計) and said: "I am more to a male character and hope my actions will be slower as acting as concubine this time. I looked for a teacher to teach me the etiquette previously but he had no experience in Tang Dynasty. Hence, I need to look for another teacher."

Chrissie disclosed she had not received the script yet and it will be focusing on palace politics and she was 'ordered' to seduce Steven Ma (馬浚偉): "I hope to know him quickly in order to focus on my role and we have the most relationship scenes. (Sexy performances?) I have not try my role image yet but there is a limit when filming series. (Acting as villain?) It looks scheming on the surface but a straightforward character."

#51 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 12:03 AM

Chrissie Chau is reducing weight for TVB new series

Sunday December 18, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actress Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) was recording the finale for TVB show, I Love HK (我愛香港) at Tseung Kwang O TV City and disclosed she had been waiting for the script of Deep in the Reach of Conscience (深宮計) series. She will be practising the custom of Tang Dynasty first and reducing weight as well. Chrissie said: "Hope my face will look sharper as every girls look very thin. Thus, I need to reduce weight." She added she will be seeing aurora with her friend during Christmas: "Will be seeing it finally!"

#52 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 01:30 AM

Chrissie Chau wears 3 layers of thermal wear to watch aurora

Thursday January 12, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) and her good friend went to Tromso for vacation earlier and will be celebrating Lunar New Year in London after that. She felt lucky to see aurora and say: "My friend says it is the best year to see aurora and the lucky star should be looking after me." As the weather was freezing, Chrissie brought two big luggages along: "It is my first time to bring many stuff such as camera, thermal flash, gloves, heat pad and thermal wear. I even wear 3 thermal tops and 3 thermal pants when watching aurora."

#53 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:13 AM

Chrissie Chau praises the theme for Yuppie Fantasia 3 film is realistic

Sunday January 22, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) was promoting Yuppie Fantasia 3 (小男人週記三之吾家有喜) movie and when asked about her confidence for the box office, she said: "We have done our part well and it is hard to control the box office. What matters most is the audiences are watching it happily and this film theme is realistic. I believe the audiences will agree with me."

#54 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 02:18 AM

Chrissie Chau feels stressful to film Deep in the Realm of Conscience series

Monday January 30, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actress Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) accepted an interview from a radio station and when mentioned about the director, Lawrence Cheng (鄭丹瑞) invited her to film The Yuppie Fantasia III (小男人週記3) movie earlier, she felt surprised as the female leads in part I and II are goddess and expressed her gratitude for making her the third generation goddess. Asking if she preferred Lawrence as actor or the director, Chrissie replied she liked both: "In fact, he has lots of talents. He wears shorts, jacket and spectacles as the director and suit as an actor. Lawrence is indeed dashing!" When mentioned about having bubble bath scene together, Chrissie loved it but did not expect to soak in it for 3 hours. As there is many types of movies during Lunar New Year, Chrissie felt the audiences could have more selection and will compare with the competitors.

As the filming for Deep in the Realm of Conscience (深宮計) series is beginning, Chrissie responded she had not receive the script and look forward to it: "I love ancient costume and palace series. In addition, Beyond the Realm of Conscience (宮心計) series has a high rating and it gives the assurance." She wished to challenge the ancient roles as many people felt she had a strong modern feel and it made her feel slightly stressful.

#55 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 12:26 AM

Chrissie Chau's chest shrinks and it makes Cecilia So's body figure outstanding

Saturday February 18, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Chrissie Chau (周秀娜), Pakho Chau (周柏豪), Korean star, Jessica and Cecilia So (蘇麗珊) attended an event at Tsim Sha Tsui on 13 February and most fans came to support Jessica.

Chrissie wore a revealing flowery dress but her chest appeared to shrink while Cecilia was more outstanding. Chrissie said: "Is it? I should be happy and gain weight as eat lots of food in Taiwan earlier. (Deliberately not to create the effects?) I do not push it purposely and beautiful is my main focus but safety is most important." When mentioned about Valentine's Day, Chrissie replied she was working: "Thank you to client for providing me work and I have nothing to do anyway."

#56 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 09:40 PM

Chrissie Chau's charm is too strong? The photographer almost trips over

Saturday April 1, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) is currently filming TVB series and shoot a short promotion clip revealing her skin and beautiful legs for a Japanese brand endorsed by Meisa Kuroki earlier. During the shooting, the photographer almost trips over by the equipment and it shows Chrissie's charm is indeed irresistible. The photographer explains Chrissie's charm is too strong and it makes him nearly trip over.

Chrissie Chau denies receiving special treatment from TVB: I film for 19 hours

Saturday April 1, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) denied Annie Liu (劉心悠) and she received special treatment from TVB and caused other artiste to film for 20 additional hours when filming Deep in the Realm of Conscience (宮心計2深宮計) series at TVB City on 28 March. She explained it depended on the scenes and the booking of the studio.

Chrissie said: "My situation is special and I appear in the middle of the scenes. I start work for 4 days and do not feel any special treatment. I hear that Annie is already working at 5am on the first day of my work and she needs to film with me at 8am on the following day. I am shocked and we finish work at 6pm."

Chrissie added she filmed for 19 hours 2 days ago and finished work with Steven Ma (馬國明), Alice Chan (陳煒), Nancy Wu (胡定欣) at 4am on 27 March. She continued to feel grateful as she had some time to bathe and sleep.

http://www.asian-ene...l.blogspot.com/******

#57 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 01:29 AM

Chrissie Chau films action scenes in concubine costume: It causes me to fall down easily

Tuesday April 11, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) and BabyJohn (蔡瀚億) attended the opening ceremony of the flagship store by C.P.U. on 07 April and mentioning about receiving special treatment from TVB when filming Deep in the Realm of Conscience (深宮計) series, Chrissie said: "Nope. We have different filming schedules as some scenes do not require my presence and it really depends on the scenes. (Need to film overnight?) Yes previously and I film for more than 10 hours as my role character fights very well. But I need to wear the concubine costume to fight and tend to fall down easily. (Able to withstand the working hours in TVB?) It is okay and I can stand it. Enjoying my work is most important."

#58 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:16 AM

Chrissie Chau wears sexy sports attire to demonstrate yoga

Wednesday April 19, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) wears sexy sports attire to promote her film, 29+1 on 14 April and demonstrates yoga to everyone. She says: "It is my first time to learn yoga. I usually warm up and stretch with my coach and feel learning yoga makes me feel peaceful." Chrissie notices many cinemas add several sessions and she will try her best to promote the film. Asking if she will dress up sexily if the box office is good, Chrissie says: "The boss will celebrate if it exceeds 10 Millions and I hope to go to a beach with sunshine. I may take photo of myself wearing bikini and it has been a long time since going for vacation."

#59 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:56 AM

Chrissie Chau tries to seduce Steven Ma by using her eyes? She says I must reduce the "electricity"

Thursday April 20, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) attends a cosmetic event as the spokesperson on 14 April and feels she has a big face, big eyes, big nose and big mouth. She admits her eyes are full of "electricity" and only needs to blink her eyes when filming having a crush on Steven Ma (馬浚偉) in Deep in the Realm of Conscience (宮心計2深宮計) series lately. Chrissie says: "In fact, I blink my eyes when waiting to film the scene and everyone feels my eyes expression is impressive. Steven keeps laughing and looks like I must decrease the electricity."

#60 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 02:35 AM

Chrissie Chau wishes to find a partner; Joyce Cheng gives her youth to her career

Thursday May 4, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Chrissie Chau (周秀娜), Joyce Cheng (鄭欣宜) and the director, Kearen Pang (彭秀慧) watch the film, 29+1 based on priority queue and there is 300 audiences over 30 years old. Chrissie filmed the movie when she turned 30 years old last year: "I feel happy after filming it last year and the career woman works very seriously. It changes my mindset when working. (Any target after turning 30 years old?) Yes in terms of money. I have not find my Mr Right yet and focus on my career now. We face pressure in different area and the box office is not within our control and we are more reactive. (Anxious to find a boyfriend?) Yes when filming and my relationship in movie is less happy. It equals to having no boyfriend. BabyJohn and Joyce have the feeling of first love and I feel lonely upon returning home. Wish to find a partner but cannot rush though."

Joyce will turn 30 years old by year end and expresses the same desire to date. She uses to think there is no pressure at 30 years old but will become herself after working now and plan to visit relatives in Canada. Joyce realises she says the wrong thing when she feels she will not be able to turn 30 years old and explains that she will not celebrate her birthday on that day due to working.

#61 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:36 AM

Chrissie Chau feels nobody can replace her; Joyce Cheng eats whenever she wants to

Tuesday May 16, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) and Joyce Cheng (鄭欣宜) film new movie, 29+1 lately and their role characters involve facing changing situations when turning 30 years old.

When asked about facing new generation of goddess as Chrissie is 32 years old now, she says: "Nobody can replaces Chrissie and Joyce and I cannot replace her too. I prefer myself now and mind being more sexy at 20 plus years old. But I do not mind it and less stubborn now. People approach me to film movie due to my sexiness."

Joyce turns 30 years old this year and says: "I know what I want and have a choice. I have build a foundation for the past 10 years and do not need to think too much now. For example: I will take a cab if I want to and eat anything that I like. Anyway, it is a happy stage and I do not feel old at all."

#62 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:38 AM

Happy birthday to 32 year old Chrissie Chau

Monday May 22, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Yesterday was 32 years old Chrissie Chau's (周秀娜) birthday and she is filming Deep in the Realm of Conscience (宮心計2‧深宮計) series until dawn. Television producer, Mui Siu Ching (梅小青) and the cast team members including Nancy Wu (胡定欣), Alice Chan (陳煒), Annie Liu (劉心悠), Steven Ma (馬浚偉) and others prepare birthday cake and buffet. On social networking website, Chrissie shares several photos and leaves a message: "522 Happy birthday! Thank you for the celebration and what makes me most happy is the ending of my role character today. It is the last filming for Deep in the Realm of Conscience series."

Subsequently, Chrissie uploads photo of Nancy, Alice and herself posing "V" sign as she has finish the filming of her role character. In the photo, Chrissie's sexy costume shows her cleavage and it is considered eye catching when compared to Nancy and Alice.

#63 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 02:36 AM

Chrissie Chau will be beaten up by Kevin Cheng: Hope he will spare me mercy

Monday June 5, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

29+1 movie starring Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) is well-received in Hong Kong and she attends the celebration banquet with the cast and production team on 31 May. Chrissie discloses she is supposed to film the movie, Cheung Tin Chi (張天志) after the promotion activity but rushes to attend the celebration banquet in Hong Kong instead.

In the new film, Chrissie reveals she acts as a bar girl: "The director tells me I will be beaten up by the triad chief, Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) and hope he will spare some mercy. The movie will be based during the opium era in 1960s and some bars have started to do business with foreigners. I need to wear sexily to sell wine in order to survive."

#64 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 02:33 AM

Chrissie Chau has swollen legs and cannot wear high heels

Monday June 26, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) attends an event on 22 June and mentioning about her legs are swollen during filming in Foshan, she replies there is action scenes and realises her legs become swollen after the filming each day. She consults a doctor immediately and discovers she has an infection. The swollen starts to disappear slowly after eating medicine but Chrissie cannot wear high heels until now and wear flat shoes tonight.

As she continues to work, Chrissie remarks that she receives "empress" treatment and is given a chair wherever she goes.

#65 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 11:21 PM

Chrissie Chau watches film with married film producer: I will not date married man

Sunday July 23, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) has been having a dry love since since breaking up with her old love, Avis. She is pointed to watching movie together with film producer, Charlie Wong (黃永峰) who is already married. Although they do not have any intimate actions, but they pretend as strangers.

Chrissie attends the worshipping ceremony of The Leaker (洩密行者) movie on 19 July and admits to watching film together with Charlie and knows his wife as well: "I left Hong Kong for a month earlier and will watch movie and eat together with different friends. Charlie and I are friends and I know his wife too. Anyway, there is nothing between us. (Watch together with his wife?) Yeah, that is fine."

Chrissie emphasises she will not become third party: "Married guys will not be given any chances." She is currently single and lacks of time to develop a relationship even if there is suitors.

#66 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:38 AM

Chrissie Chau wishes to adopt another cat to accompany her cat at home

Monday August 7, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) and Adrian Wong (黃芷晴) attend a collaboration event between Paul and Joe and Cat Society urging for pet adoptions. Chrissie expresses she wishes to adopt another cat to accompany her cat at home: "Thinking of adopting another cat so it will not be bored at home. My cat at home becomes very timid and skinny after going for sterilisation. The doctor says my cat should gain some weight and the cat is the same as its owner. (Free to take care of another cat?) Cat resembles a male friend and it will appear when you need it. It will act like a spoilt child and stroking my legs but will give me privacy though. Unlike dog, you need to bring it out for strolling."

#67 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:40 PM

Chrissie Chau is a lunatic shopaholic and has more than 100 lipsticks

Saturday August 12, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Chrissie Chau (周秀娜), Fala Chen (陳法拉) and Karena Lam (林嘉欣) attend lipstick activity by Givenchy on 08 August. Chrissie reveals she has more than 100 lipsticks at home and is a lunatic when buying shoes and lipsticks. She jokes that she needs to hold lipstick exhibition when moving house in the future: "I have donate things or give it to my friends but still have a lot left. (Moving to a luxury house to showcase your clothes and shoes?) I am living alone and do not need a big house. Buying property is expensive and it is better to rent a house."

#68 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 12:08 AM

Netizens comment Chrissie Chau is too skinny: Is her 32D chest size shrinking?

Friday September 29, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Although Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) is busy filming movies lately, but she continues to go for vacation with a group of friends to Bali for relaxation. She also shares many beautiful photos and it makes several netizens wishing to go there as well.

Chrissie goes out for fishing on 24 September and leaves a message with "prawn and beef". In the photo, she wears a pink colour bikini showing her 32D breast size and smiling at the camera with the victory items.

However, the netizens focus on her body figure and comment that Chrissie is too skinny and tell her to take care of herself well. Some even ask if her chest size shrinks too since she is very thin.

#69 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:37 PM

Chrissie Chau is as skinny as a skeleton? She laments it is not easy to be an artiste

Saturday September 30, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actress Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) goes for a vacation in Bali lately and shares photos of herself fishing at the sea. Although she receives compliments for her nice body figure, but some comment that she is as skinny as a skeleton. On 25 September, Chrissie leaves an online message that she is in good condition but eating bland food and reducing weight in order to film new movie: "I have been trying to lose more weight due to filming new movie earlier but you lament that I am too skinny...... Thinking of those days eating grass and it is indeed not easy to be an artiste. It is best that I continue fishing. Bali and enjoying my vacation! Do you feel I am too thin?" Many netizens tell her to eat more during this trip as Chrissie looks better with more flesh.

#70 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:16 PM

New Film: Chrissie Chau guides the direction to Louis Cheung and Eric Kot to "book" a room

Sunday October 15, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Louis Cheung (張繼聰) and Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) are currently having location shooting such as worshipping and cutting roast pig scenes for new film, Nu Huang Zhaung Dao Zheng (女皇撞到正) in London. Eric Kot (葛民輝) wears a fiery red leather jacket while Louis has long hair and is dressed in beige jacket and they are walking in circles outside the motel. It attracts many bystanders and one even asks: "Are you booking a room?" Chrissie and they reply: "Be careful and you may be exposed. Anyway, it is already exposed and let's take the chance to earn some money. Haha!"

However, Eric is not worried about the misunderstanding and says: "Yeah, we are booking a room and working as well. The workplace happens to be in a room." Chrissie jokes that they are opening a room and guiding the directions to Louis and Eric. She will eat peanuts while watching the show.

#71 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:18 AM

Chrissie Chau's chest has shrunk? She says it has always been here

Wednesday October 25, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

The film, Husband Killers (女士復仇) starring Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) and Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣) and directed by Fire Lee (火火) is exhibited in Taiwan, Kaohsiung on 20 October. Chrissie has already reveals that her outfit will match her cold-blooded and violent role image in the movie when walking down on the red carpet. As some netizens comment that her chest is shrinking when sharing her photos online earlier, Chrissie says: "That scary? It is always here but the camera angle problem only. Thank you for the concern." She explains that she loses weight to match the role character earlier and has started to eat more now. Chrissie and Stephy are rivals in the film and they have many common topics such as food and guys.

Stephy confesses she is confused as she is promoting 3 films now and has to remember different role characters. She will be staying in Kaohsiung for 4 days and hoping to go for massage for relaxation. She also admits she gets along with Chrissie.

#72 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50310 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 01:48 AM

Chrissie Chau and Stephy Tang attend the movie premiere; 300 fans turn up to support them

Saturday October 28, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣), Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) and the director, Fire Lee (火火) attended the movie premiere, Husband Killers (女士復仇) event in Taiwan, Kaohsiung a few days earlier. More than 300 Taiwanese fans turned up and requested to take photos and autographs from them. They started to have teary eyes after watching the film and many female audiences felt emotional.

In the film, Stephy and Chrissie take revenge together after meeting heartless men and fortunately, they do not have any similar experiences in reality. However, Chrissie exposed she bumped into her old love with 2 girls at the street before and felt like crying and thinking of taking revenge on him. She did not do it eventually and it was an opportunity for Chrissie to grant her wish in the film.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hong kong, chrissie chau

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users