Filmography:
Bet to Basic (2006)
Love Undercover 3 (2006)
Playboy Cops (2008)
Nobody's Perfect (2008)

Chrissie Chau giving out free ice-cream
Friday July 24, 2009 Hong Kong

thumb_0724-00282-001b1.jpg thumb__24MA004_.jpg thumb_en0724g1.jpg

Chrissie Chau was promoting her real life portrait in Golden Bauhinia Square yesterday. She arrived there in an ice-cream van, giving out free ice-cream to her fans as well as demonstrating eating ice- cream as described in her book. She didn't make a mess when eating ice-cream this time. There were not a lot of onlookers around her, in contrast to her autograph session the other day in the book fair. She dressed very conservative too, only showing her legs this time and there were two security guards with her. After the activity, she wanted to go inside the book fair to see the reporters, but she was reminded by the staff that she didn't apply for the permit to be interviewed. Chrissie was interviewed outside the book fair under the hot weather. Reporters asked how many books she had sold? Chrissie said she sold over 5,000 and she had reprinted another 4000. Chrissie had made a promise that if she can sell 10,000 books, she would hold a session to give the readers blow kiss. Reporter asked since she had sold 5,000, has she prepared the session yet? Chrissie said she will wait and see. The reporter went on to say if she sells 15,000 books, what would she do? Chrissie smiled "I have to think about it, maybe shake hand with the readers."

Source:Takungpao/MingPao/On.cc
  • Antoine likes this

#2 Cantorock

Cantorock

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 03:34 PM

Hello,

This is my first post here. I hope I'm posting in the right section.

I wanted to share a video of Chrissie Chau's latest commercial for Slim Beauty (the beach one).

It's an almost exact copy of a commercial from Brazil from 2006.

Please take a look to compare them both
youtube . com / watch?v=5eSOiBkUyto (pls remove the spaces)

Thanks a lot

Cantorock

Edited by Cantorock, 02 September 2009 - 03:36 PM.

#3 cherriesan

cherriesan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 03:03 AM

that pic is not chrissie chau

#4 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 11:37 PM

Chrissie Chau knows how to reduce stress
Friday December 11, 2009 Hong Kong

Chrissie Chow attended "Magic Christmas 2009" press conference at the Ocean Park the other night. She had a go at the "Amazing Ice Shute" and also watched the world class "Magic on ice" show. After that Chrissie and Allan Zeman, Ocean Park Chairman participated in the Christmas lighting ceremony. For a change, Chrissie was all wrapped up in her clothing. She told reporter she will be staying in Hong Kong for Christmas. Asked if she needs to work during X'mas , she replied "I will be working, but I will have my free time too. I am going to watch the "Magic on ice" with my family here in the Ocean Park." Chrissie said this is her first time watching "Magic on ice" and it is an eye opener for her. She went on to say when she was little, she often asked her parents to take her to the Ocean Park, but now she is taking her parents there instead. The reporter asked Chrissie if she is spending Christmas with her boyfriend? She smiled and said "I haven't thought about that at the moment, and I haven't even bought him the present yet, but I will come to Ocean Park to watch the show with him." The reporter went on to ask what present would she like to get? Chrissie said it doesn't matter, as long as everybody is happy. Talking about the recent report that model Monique Chow was found having the possession of drugs, Chrissie felt it was an isolated case, and stressed that none of her friends touch any drugs. Chrissie appealed to the public that people should try to stay healthy. There are ways to reduce stress. Asked how does she reduce stress? Chrissie said she likes to do exercise, so is her boyfriend. She surfs a lot too and when she has time, she goes on holiday.

Source:Wenweipo/Takungpao
  • Antoine likes this

#5 casablanca--

casablanca--

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 08:14 AM

i agree, you've got the wrong person. the person in the picture is NOT chrissy chau.

also why is this thread so quiet?!? i was visiting hong kong last summer, and there were her spokesperson slimming ads EVERYWHERE. She is cited to be one of the most talented and hottest "leng mou" in the hong kong modeling circle right now.

Edited by casablanca--, 27 December 2009 - 08:16 AM.

#6 casablanca--

casablanca--

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 08:48 AM

Chrissie Chau wears a miniskirt to fan meeting, causes male fan's nosebleed when giving photos
posted: December 26th 2009
credit: ent.hunantv.com
translated by: casablanca-- @asianfantics.net

Posted Image

Chrissie Chau attended the "Asia Game Show 2009" this afternoon to promote her self-themed calendar and blu-ray photo disk, attracting hundreds of supporting fans and lineups for autographs. Yesterday, on Christmas Eve, Chrissie expressed that she had planned a party and gift exchange with her closest friends. When she gave her new blu-ray photo disk for her exchange partner, he actually had a nosebleed! When asked if it was due to her photo disk being too sexy, she didn't know, and attirbuted it to the dryness from eating too much fried food.

Chrissie said that her first printing of the disks consisted of 8000 copies, and would sign 250 copies today. The first 20 lucky buyers would be able to admire the photos with her. "Aren't you scared that your boyfriend will be jealous?" She replied, "I'm not even worried."

Lavina Chung, also a "leng mou" like Chrissie, is holding a "Hugs Party", and it is rumoured to be a rip off Guo Shu Yao's (Yao Yao Guo) idea. Earlier, Lavina was also suspected of copying one of Chrissie's products. "Did you know Lavina's also here?" "No, but I hope business is good for everyone." she answered. When asked if she will have a "Hugs Party" like Guo Shu Yao, Chrissie deftly avoided answering and just replied, "I like bubbles!"

#7 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:28 PM

Chrissie Chau attracts Japanese geeks
Wednesday February 10, 2010 Hong Kong
Source:On.cc
Translation: Matchbox @ http://illusive-sere....forumotion.net

Posted Image

Recently Chrissie Chau accepted a interview with manga magazine (Young Jump). She appeared in a bikini and attracted many Japanese geeks. She is also titled Hong Kong's Young Model Pictorial Queen.

On the day of the shooting, the temperature was only a few degrees. Even though she was working indoors she still felt very cold and the staff covered her with a towel. Manager Roy exposed that Chrissie had an admirer there. Chrissie replied "It's a Japanese male model I met at the casting. We met up again while working and he invited me for a meal with a group of friends". She stated that she doesn't mind having a Japanese boyfriend. The reporter asked her what are the chances of developing a relationship there? She sweetly reassured her boyfriend Avis by saying "All is well in Hong Kong!".
  • Antoine likes this

#8 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:12 AM

Joey Yung, Chrissie Chau Are Attention Objects To 'After 90s' Girls
Sunday April 25, 2010 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: KAY @ http://kays-entertai...t.blogspot.com/

Posted Image

Chrissie Chau, Joey Yung, and Angelababy became attention objects to young girls in Hong Kong. Lately YMCA held a survey about quality of young girls' charm. Out of 1821 participants, girls from middle school to high school said people they paid attention to the past 6 months through the media are mostly artistes (45.5%) then models (21.9%). Also, female objects that normal "after 90s" (people born after 1990) girls will pay attention to are Chrissie Chau, Angelababy, and Joey Yung.

Report pointed out some girls think Chrissie has high EQ and is optimistic and bold. Chrissie said: "I'm happy students don't only look at my appearance, but also look at my inner beauty. I'll continue to work hard, hope everyone can appreciate my good points besides my look." She disclosed she will go to Monte Carlo to shoot photos for her new photo album: "They have topless beaches there. (Will you swim in nude?) We'll see when we get there, if there's no Hong Kongnese then it's ok"

As for being the attention object for "after 90s" girls, Joey said: "I'm very happy. I thought only after 80s concern about me, didn't think after 90s also pay attention to me. I'll try even harder, hope to expand myself to children's market, sweep everything, yeah!"
  • Antoine likes this

#9 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:51 AM

Chrissie Chow starts a fire making congee, prohibited to enter kitchen
Tuesday September 14, 2010 Hong Kong
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Posted Image

Chrissie Chow and Kate Tsui attended North Point to record for Stars on the Menu and also promote for their new film The Perfect Wedding. Chrissie expressed that when she was 8 she used a pressure cooker to make congee, but accidentally started a fire. Since then, her mother did not allow her to enter the kitchen. Chrissie exposed that she made steak and goose liver for her boyfriend, but he criticized that it was really dry.

Rarely shops at the street markets, Kate said that she usually goes to the supermarkets, asked when she plans to marry someone? She said: "Don't think about it, but my mom has rushed me, she said now that she's still young, can help me babysit. She wants me to have children. (Will you be a unmarried mother?) No, I cannot accept that, I am rather conservative in that area."
  • Antoine likes this

#10 bebe2019

bebe2019

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2887 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 03:41 AM

Was she in Voice 2 Thank You Concert as a guest singing with Kwan Gor?
She looks very pretty and she could sing pretty good.

Here is a video of Kwan Gor in VOice 2

I couldn't find a video of Chrissie and him in Voice 2

#11 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 11:29 PM

Chrissie Chau Lip-sync On CNY Gala
Sunday January 30, 2011 Hong Kong

Posted Image

The pseudo-model turned artist really is afraid to sing live.

Chrissie Chau attended to ATV's Chinese New Year gala recording last night. Wearing a red tube top dress, she and "sang" the theme song of her movie "Marriage With A Liar." Once said she wants to meet the audience with her voice, she explained the reason she didn't perform live yesterday.

"I don't want to scare anyone during Chinese New Year," she joked.

The 25 year old has been learning how to sing for 2 months, but still not confident enough to not lip-sync.

"I'm not a professional singer. I'm not confident to perform live."

Source: Mingpao / By: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment
  • Antoine likes this

#12 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:43 AM

Chrissie Chow has no feelings kissing Him Law
Monday June 20, 2011 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Posted Image Posted Image

Following Marriage with a Liar, Him Law and Chrissie Chow star as a couple in new film Beach Strike (熱浪球愛戰). In the scene, the two meet at the beach by chance. When Chrissie was swimming, she had a leg cramp and Him quickly rescued her in time. Him carried her to the rock by the beach to rest and helped her massage her legs.

Him worked as a life guard in the past, and is experienced in rescuing individual's drowning. However, all his work in the past were in the swimming pool, this time the setting chances into a beach. He had to hold onto Chrissie's neck, struggle to push the water and accommodate all the camera angles. This really is more difficult than rescuing a real person. Chrissie said: "Playing a fainted person isn't easy either, like a dead corpse. Him was holding my neck and I was getting attacked by the large waves. I drank a lot of sea water!"

The two later filmed a kiss scene. Chrissie joked that she had no feeling and only has feeling when kissing her boyfriend.
  • Antoine likes this

#13 reiyi

reiyi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5508 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:10 PM

I like her. But, if she wants to last long in the industry and become an established actress, she should polish her acting and then act in some movies where she need not wear skimpy clothes.

Edited by reiyi, 02 July 2011 - 03:11 PM.

#14 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:21 AM

Chrissie Chau Launches Own Bra Line, Helping Women Achieve the Perfect Cleavage!
Thursday January 19, 2012 Hong Kong
Credits: to Jayne @ http://www.jaynestars.com/

Posted Image

Many celebrities in the entertainment business have started their own businesses. Earning nearly $20 million HKD last year, Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) was recently promoted to be a “boss” as well! In 2012, Chrissie entered the lingerie market in mainland China, investing approximately $10 million HKD to launch her own bra line. Capitalizing on her 32D figure as a live ad for her bra line, Chrissie will likely expand her “gold suctioning” powers in China!

In recent years, Chrissie focused on the mainland market by filming series and advertisements. Serving as a spokesmodel for lingerie brand, Lamiu, in China last year, Chrissie's earning power was amazing! Aside from earning single men's money, Chrissie realized that the mainland underwear market was also full of opportunities.

Over A Million Orders

In a joint venture with lingerie brand, Lamiu, Chrissie Chau invested $8 million Yuan (approximately $10 million HKD) to launch her own bra line, entitled, “ShowNa Collection” (秀娜系列). The underwear was especially targeted young mainland girls. Chrissie was deeply involved in the creation of her underwear line, designing a variety of very sexy lingerie sets!

Earlier, Chrissie modeled her own lingerie line for a promotional shoot. Revealing ample cleavage, Chrissie posed in a various titillating poses in an attempt to attract more customers to buy her bra line.

It was understood that Chrissie's lingerie line was officially launched in mainland China the day before yesterday. Chrissie's lingerie collection was available for sale in many places in mainland China. Each bra was priced at approximately $200 Yuan. It was known that on the first days of Chrissie's lingerie launch, over a million orders were received online! The customer reaction was very enthusiastic!

Becoming A Power Business Woman

In an interview yesterday, Chrissie noted, “I have been considering starting my own lingerie collection for some time. I have always wanted to start my own business. I am very happy that I am able to realize this dream at the start of the new year! Asked whether she had invested nearly $10 million HKD in the lingerie line, Chrissie clarified that the amount was not as enormous as reported in the media.

Confident in her own underwear line, Chrissie said, “Earlier, I invested in shares in my own company, but the amount was not as much as the current sum. Perhaps there is some risk due to the large investment amount, but I am extremely confident in my lingerie business! Through my bra designs, I hope to share my ‘push-up' secrets with other women. I have experience in this field and know which [cleavage effects] will attract people the most!”

In addition, Chrissie did not forget to thank the support of underwear brand, Lamiu, noting that they collaborated well together. “We have always worked well together. They knew that I was interested in launching my own lingerie brand and immediately extended their partnership. There were no limits on my lingerie designs, which allowed me a great deal of freedom!”

• Antoine likes this

#15 330d

330d

Catch you if you Spam

• Forum Crew
  • 23740 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:55 AM

Posted Imagecourtesy of mingpao.com

The Fang Yaxi directed horror film YE DIAN GUI TAN will be released nation wide on February 10. The film starred Van Fan Yat Sun, Chrissie Chau Sau Na, Jill Hsu (Tsui Kit Yi) and other idol actors. The story was about deranged murders.

Source

#16 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

Chrissie Chau announces breakup
Thursday January 24, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-024009448.html

Posted Image

Actress Chrissie Chau has recently broken up with her boyfriend of six years, hairstylist Avis Chan.

As reported on Asianpopnews website on 20 January, the actress openly announced her breakup after the Top Ten Chinese Gold Songs Awards. Despite her refusal to comment about the cause of her breakup, tabloids reported that the relationship ended after Avis was caught cheating with a 19-year-old model, Vivian.

The news broke out when tabloids found a photo of Avis and Vivian in an intimate pose from Vivian's Facebook. It was alleged that the two were introduced by a mutual friend at an event in Central.

It was also reported that Avis took the opportunity from Chrissie's frequent travelling to be with Vivian.

Ever since he was introduced to the entertainment circle by Chrissie, the hairstylist-turned-actor has been embroiled with various cheating scandals. In 2011, he was rumoured to be dating Theresa Fu when they were spotted bringing Theresa's dog to the clinic. In 2012, he was rumoured to be dating Mia while filming "Lan Kwai Fong 2" together.

Meanwhile, both Avis nd Vivian cannot be contacted at the moment. The photo has also been removed from Vivian's Facebook.
  • Antoine likes this

#17 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:54 AM

Chrissie Chau admires Shu Qi
Monday February 18, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-081500878.html

Posted Image

Chrissie Chau has been coined as the sexiest female star among the new generation of Hong Kong actresses but the "Journey To The West" actress said she is nothing to her co-star and Golden Horse Award winner Shu Qi who is still the hottest actress in town, according to QQ.

"Shu Qi is a goddess in my eyes, I've been a huge fan of her movies. Regardless of how she performs on-screen, she still shows her sexiness mentally," said Chrissie, who played a supporting role in Stephen Chow's latest comedy alongside Shu Qi.

The Guangdong-born actress had a great experience filming with Chow and the latter even taught her how to dance for a particular scene.

"Before shooting the dancing scene in "Journey To The West", I had never dance before. I have clumsy hands and legs until Stephen demonstrated the dance sequence to me," she said.

Meanwhile, Chrissie denied that Chow had given her a "special" treatment at the film set, compared to other casts.

"He's a very strict guy when it comes to movies and have high expectations on the actors. Nevertheless, he took care of everyone on the set."

The single lady did not celebrate the recent Valentine's Day after breaking up with her ex-boyfriend but she told the Hong Kong media that she welcomes everyone to date her.

She said, "Everybody can come to date me. I prefer someone who is handsome and charming like Takeshi Kaneshiro."
  • Antoine likes this

#18 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:21 AM

Chrissie Chau talks "Kick Ass Girls"
Wednesday June 19, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-061600363.html

Posted Image

We catch up with rising star Chrissie Chau as she shares with us what it was like to work with a mostly female cast and crew in an action-packed production, her desire to be a leading female action star and how did it feel to win the Best Actress award for "Paper Moon".

Cinema Online's interview with Chrissie Chau was conducted on 5 May at Lavazza, Viva Home. Congratulations on winning the Best Actress award for "Paper Moon" at the Los Angeles Movie Awards! How do you feel?
Thank you very much! I feel excited! This is the first time I have ever won an award for my acting and I never expected that I would win. Movie-making is all teamwork, and I just do my best doing what I love. That's why I act as much as I can and if I get an award, that's great, but I never thought about them.

What is it like working with a female cast?
I feel that the best part is that the director is also female! I don't really care about whether the people I work with are male or female, but a female director will show the audience the movie from a female's point of view, which is good for me.

Many girls and women will definitely look up to you after watching this film. How do you feel about being a role model for young girls?
Wow. I feel very good! [Laughs] I'm happy. I don't expect to be a role model for other people. I'm just a regular girl chasing her dream and I hope to become more successful. I feel proud knowing some people look up to me for it.

What made you choose to be a part of the film?
It's because of Charlie, the producer. He's a good friend. I can trust Charlie because I've worked with him for a while. But the most important reason is that Hong Kong movies usually don't cast women as leading action film stars, which is the reason I wanted do it. I want to try to become an action star.

Do you have any actors or actresses that you look up to in general?
Angelina Jolie and Zhou Xun. They're both really big inspirations.

Do you plan to do more action films?
If there is a chance, yes! Occasionally I would want to act more of anything, but I hope this movie is successful enough so I could do more of this stuff!

How was working with the rest of the cast?
For one thing, the three of us love to eat! During meal times we would sit together and share all our food and just enjoy ourselves! It's really fun when the three of us work together. Most of us involved with the film are female so we love to talk a lot!

What about the director, G.?
G. is also a scriptwriter so she knows the story really well. She had a lot of things to do like the lighting, the actors and everything else. A female that can handle everything by herself is something to look up to.

Would you consider directing a film yourself?
Wow! That would be a bit hard for me. For now I want to just concentrate on my acting career. I still have a lot to learn. Directors need to handle a lot! Of course I would love to be a director but I don't think I'm ready yet.

How tough was the training?
I got injured a lot during shooting but I still wanted to do most of the stunts myself! When I was small I thought the action sequences were easy to do but now I know that even one action sequence can take a couple days to shoot! Though I was injured I didn't want to do a half-ass job. It's tough but I do like it a lot!

Do you see yourself in Hollywood films?
That's a really ambitious thought! [Laughs] I never really think this far ahead. I take things step by step. But I would love to work with Hollywood and any projects anywhere around the world!

Thank you so much for your time!
Thank you!
  • Antoine likes this

#19 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:09 AM

Chrissie Chau denies dating La Miu heir
Thursday September 26, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-032100596.html

Posted Image

Hong Kong actress Chrissie Chau recently dismissed rumours that she is dating a married man.

Takung Pao website reported that on 24 September, at the premiere of her new film, "Mr. And Mrs. Player" with co-star Chapman To in Hong Kong, the actress told the media that while she still managed to get to work in Beijing despite the presence of Typhoon Usagi, she was not able to make it to dinner with a Beijing friend, who was previously reported as her new love interest.

When asked if the Beijing friend is Dong Lu, the founder and CEO of lingerie company La Miu, Chrissie denied vehemently and exclaimed, "Of course not! I don't know how the media could have made such speculations. It can't be him because he has a wife and we're just friends."

When asked to clarify who the mystery man is, Chrissie stated, "Everyone can call him Mr. B. Whether he is a rich man or not, it's not important. I will tell everyone when I get to know him better."

Meanwhile, when the media mentioned that her ex-boyfriend Avis Chan and his new girlfriend Yumi Wan are constantly showing off their relationship to the public, Chrissie replied, "Really? I did not notice."
  • Antoine likes this

#20 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:07 AM

Chrissie Chau suffers from gastritis
Wednesday October 16, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-062000757.html

Posted Image

Sexy model-turned-actress Chrissie Chau recently shared that she has been hospitalised for gastritis, and had to forego an important event.

As reported on Xinhua website, on 13 October, the "Journey To The West" actress posted a photo online of her sleeping with a face mask on, and wrote, "I fell victim to illness. I will take my medicine properly. You go away soon!"

Her manager Roy disclosed that Chrissie, who has been working on a film in Qingdao two days prior, suddenly fainted and was rushed to the hospital where the doctor revealed that she has been suffering from gastritis.

Roy stated, "The production in Qingdao was in a rush to wrap up, so Chrissie had been working for 18 hours a day for three days straight."

The 28-year-old actress, who was to return to Hong Kong to attend a forum about films had to cancel her plans, and rest instead.
  • Antoine likes this

#21 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:17 AM

Chrissie Chau arrives in yacht for press conference
Thursday February 20, 2014 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-041900948.html

Posted Image

Not unlike Julian Cheung last year, Chrissie Chau received a grand entry into China 3D Digital Entertainment recently, arriving at the press conference in a big yacht.

According to Mingpao, on 18 February, the actress arrived at the press conference to officiate her entry into the Stephen Shiu Jr. company, and even received a miniature sailboat as a gift, which was revealed to be a symbol for a smooth sailing career with the company.

Speaking to the media at the event, Chrissie expressed that her new collaboration with China 3D is a big gift for her in 2014, adding, "I want to achieve something new in the film industry. I hope to be able to make good films."

When asked if she will have the right to choose her co-stars and scripts by joining the company, Chrissie replied, "I will participate in making selections."

Chrissie stated though that her dream is to work with Takeshi Kaneshiro, for now she will work her way to achieve it.

The actress, who signed a 12 film deal and pocketed HKD 20 million (UD 2.58 million) from the contract, said that she has already bought a Mercedes Benz and plans to buy a new house.

In regards to contract stipulations about relationships and marriage, Chrissie said, "I can get married but not date. I am more focused about my work for the moment and not thinking about dating anyway."

Chrissie also revealed that she is excited about her upcoming rom-com project with Julian Cheung, and is looking forward to be working with Juno Mak in "Bauhinia Heroine 3D".

• Antoine likes this

#22 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:24 AM

Chrissie Chau receives flowers from mysterious admirer
Tuesday May 6, 2014 Hong Kong
Source: https://my.entertain...-033500305.html

Posted Image

Chrissie Chau recently stressed her bachelorette status, after a mysterious gift from a Mr. Liu sparked rumours that she is currently in a relationship.

According to Hong Kong's On CC news agency, the actress recently disclosed on her Weibo account that a mysterious person named Mr. Liu has sent her a bouquet of blue roses.

Thanking the said person for the gift, Chrissie stated, "I am happy and blessed with happiness. Hope you will feel the same too."

The Weibo post attracted not only her fellow friends, but also other followers including the media, sparking rumours that she is indeed dating the said Mr. Liu.

However, when asked about the rumours, Chrissie stated that she is still single and that she has no idea about the actual identity of Mr. Liu.

"I have quite a few suitors recently, and I am not sure which one is Mr. Liu," said Chrissie.

The actress revealed that the mysterious sender asked a crew member to pass a parcel containing the flowers to her and the only thing she knew from the note attached with the parcel is that the said person lives in Zhejiang.

• Antoine likes this

#23 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:01 PM

Chrissie Chau is one of the reasons why Ekin Cheng is filming "Break Up 100"
Wednesday June 18, 2014 Hong Kong
Translated by: Chloe.C @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums

Posted Image Posted Image

Chrissie Chau and Ekin Cheng stars together in Lawrence Cheng's new film "Break Up 100", acting as a couple in our society now, always arguing over small things. Chrissie revealed an unforgettable moment on their first day of filming; dressed in a small camisole and already having to film sweet, warm scenes with Ekin. As for the passionate level of their scenes, Lawrence laughed: "My boundary is romance as priority, Ekin and Chrissie are able to accept it." He revealed that although Chrissie does appear in undergarments in the movie, it is not to sell her body.

As for Ekin and Chrissie cooperating for the first time, they don't know each other very well; however he openly admitted that Chrissie being the film's female lead is one of the reasons why he accepted the movie. Earlier, during the film's costume fitting, the two kid adults played with hairdryers and other props, causing the crew workers to laugh very hard. Surely the filming of this movie will be very cheerful.

The movie, "Break Up 100" is expected to premiere on August 8, 2014 in Hong Kong.

Posted Image
  • Antoine likes this

#24 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 10:00 PM

Chrissie Chau: Bath is good after breakup!

Sunday July 20, 2014 Hong Kong

Source: https://my.entertain...-023000885.html

9qg113.jpg

Like her character in new romantic comedy, "Break Up 100", Chrissie Chau believes that a good bath is necessary after a breakup, according to Mingpao News.

The actress was referring to one of the scenes in the new Lawrence Cheng movie, where her character takes constant bath and special body care as she doesn't want to feel dry after her breakup.

The actress, who appeared at an award presentation recently, said, "I take baths every day, but I do feel that bathing after a breakup is a symbolic gesture of starting anew."

"Bathing could be a complete cleansing ritual to move on to something better," she added.

Speaking about her own single status, Chrissie said that she has yet to find the right man, especially with her current hectic promotional schedule.

"I may look for a boyfriend again after the promotion. Just like the movie, I think I need to look forward to it after my 100th breakup," she joked.

• Antoine likes this

#25 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 01:02 AM

Chrissie Chau won't go back to Avis Chan

Friday September 26, 2014 Hong Kong

Source: https://my.entertain...-035500892.html

am9uu1.jpg

Actress Chrissie Chau has recently dismissed rumours saying that she and ex-boyfriend Avis Chan have rekindled their romance.

As reported on Mingpao News, the actress said that she was confused as to how rumours of their supposed reconciliation came to be.

"I have no idea how it came up. We have not kept in touch with each other," she said, and added that she is currently single.

Asked if she will take Avis back if he pursues her, Chrissie replied, "I will not wear second-hand shoes. No matter how you wear it, the shoes must be comfortable and reliable."

The actress, who had been dating Avis for six years, announced their breakup last year amidst rumours that he has been cheating on her with 19-year-old model, Vivian Law.

• Antoine likes this

#26 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 02:37 AM

Chrissie Chau plans to launch own lingerie line

Friday December 5, 2014 Hong Kong

Source: https://my.entertain...-035500181.html

103ctqp.jpg

Actress-model Chrissie Chau plans to launch her own lingerie line after her contract as brand ambassador for lingerie companies have expired.

In an interview with "Good Weekly", the soon-to-be 30-year-old Chau said that her brand would be called "LaaNaa" and she already has two-year and five-year plans for it to grow.

"I will need to improve the online market for the first two years. Everything needs to be stable first, then I will buy a store, because rent is too cost-effective. I hope to open stores in Causeway Bay and Central," she said in the interview.

Chau added that she decided to take on the lingerie business after she was asked to invest in the business together by someone.

"In the previous years, I was a lingerie ambassador. I cooperated with people who I worked with before. I know that the lingerie business is lucrative. Luckily, this year someone was looking for me to invest money to open a lingerie business together. It is always good to have your own business and of course I did not want to miss this chance," she said.

Chau explained that "LaaNaa" would be an eight-figure company, with designs from America to cater to women of various sizes in Europe and Asia.

Chau hopes that "LaaNaa" would become a success at the end of her five-year plan and that the brand would be recognised internationally.

"I also hope one day my brand will become like Victoria's Secret, an international well-known brand which has its own lingerie, perfume, jewelry, and even men's.......most wanted fashion brand!" she added.

• Antoine likes this

#27 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 11:01 PM

Chrissie Chau's lingerie line "LAANAA" receives 50 million HKD investment from an American investor

Friday January 30, 2015 Hong Kong

Source: The Sun
Translated by: Chloe.C @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums

4qifc3.jpg 25slijk.jpg

Sexy icon, Chrissie Chau, has always been known for having both "bust and brains". Last year, she officially started up her own lingerie brand "LAANAA". Her internet store business has grown tremendously, and yesterday, at "LAAANAA Press Conference / Lingerie Show", she officially announced that she will be collaborating with a Mainalnd China e-shopping platform. At the venue, other than Chrissie's own cardboard figure as the brand's image, she also invited three foreign models to show off her line's new designs. 

Quite a few of Chrissie's friends in the entertainment circle such as Miriam Yeung, Joey Yung, Jiro Wang, Eric Tsang, Ekin Cheng, etc. filmed short clips congratulating her. Afterwards, during an interview, Chrissie revealed that she has invested around an 8 figure sum in her lingerie business. Her goal is to open a store in Hong Kong this year; she is currently looking hard for a good shop location, and plans to get listed on the GEM (Growth Enterprise Market) in 3 years. As for not personally modelling her lingerie at the event? She said: "Let me show my "boss" identity first! The three models are better than me. (Won't model lingerie anymore?) No, depends on the circumstance! I will be the first to try my own products personally."

According to sources, other than cooperating with a business partner from Mainland China, Chrissie's lingerie brand was also attracted by an American investor, investing 50 million HKD! With investors from both America and Mainland China, Chrissie will start to branch out as a "lingerie kingdom", mainly targeting Mainland China, Taiwan, Malaysia and Japan, aiming to sweep the whole female market in Asia. The American investor secretly sent a representative to the event yesterday to discuss business plans with Chrissie. 

Regarding this, Chrissie indirectly admitted this international cooperation in a phone interview: "I have always been very concerned about my business development. There is a long term plan, the business is developing very fast. I hope to break out of Asia. (Reward yourself by buying a shop?) I want to buy two more shops to receive rent. Hope to accomplish this within two years." Business is doing well, but still nothing in terms of love. Chrissie, who is still single, exposed that she will go on a "love searching" vacation: "Last year, I went to Japan to ski. I will go this year too. Hope I can meet an instructor who is like Takeshi Kaneshiro!"

• Antoine likes this

#28 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 12:02 AM

Chrissie Chau think it's romantic when men help women wear their shoes

Tuesday February 3, 2015 Hong Kong

54x92e.jpg

Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) attended a fashion event and disclosed that she recently went to watch a fashion show. She revealed it was to get more experience for her own lingerie brand and hope the brand can also launch its own clothing and footwear. Chrissie said she loves wearing sport shoes and think it's romantic when men help women put on their shoes: "It's like a scene from Cinderella. Once during filming, the main actor had to help me put on my shoes. At that moment I felt moved and it was romantic". (Don't you think this will loose a man's dignity?) No, I think this is graceful. Because normally we wear high heels for work and always in a rush and it is not elegant at all. I first need to find a man who can make me be moved, but I am currently still finding one.

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-ene...l.blogspot.com/

• Antoine likes this

#29 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 01:42 AM

Chrissie Chau: Sandra Ng looked handsome when disguised as a man

Saturday February 14, 2015 Hong Kong

211m8b7.jpg 14mgqr9.jpg

Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) was cameo acting as a teacher in the New Year's movie, 12 Golden Ducks (12金鴨). She expressed that this was the first time she collaborated with Sandra Ng (吳君如). and praised Sandra was handsome when disguised as a man. Chrissie said: "Her image makes me feel touched and I cannot hold it as a teacher. She makes me surrender eventually."

Beside Chrissie Chau, Taiwanese goddess, Michelle Chen (陳妍希) also participated in this movie, 12 Golden Ducks (12金鴨). Michelle Chen wore a white dress and resembled a matching couple with Sandra (disguised as a man).

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal

• Antoine likes this

#30 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:13 AM

In Seoul: Chrissie Chau filmed advertisement under 5 Degree Celsius

Wednesday April 29, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Artiste Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) went to film a Korea brand advertisement in Seoul and needed to show her beautiful fair legs under 5 Degree Celsius temperature. She stick many heating pads on her body and needed to wear the coat after each take everytime. But Chrissie did not make any complaints and remained professional throughout the filming. After finishing the filming, she then went to the famous cafe to enjoy a cup of coffee and cake to complete her Korea trip.

Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal

• Antoine likes this

#31 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 09:52 PM

Chrissie Chau is not anxious to date and happy being single

Sunday July 12, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

One week ago, Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) attended the image guidance, He Jia Xin's (何嘉欣) wedding. When asked if looking at her friend getting married made her wished to get married as well, Chrissie said: "I am not anxious and see whether anyone can introduce him to me tonight. (Not dating and concentrate on earning money?) Currently, I am happy being single and concentrating on work." Asked about her spouse's criteria, Chrissie replied faithful was the basic condition and communication and doting was most important.

• Antoine likes this

#32 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 09:56 PM

Chrissie Chau is sexy from inside out

Sunday September 6, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Sexy goddess Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) has a new trick in her career. Recently she successfully opened her own personal branded lingerie store. Her ambition is to be known through Southeast Asia and build a brand new lingerie kingdom, but she has not thought of taking on that challenge yet. She would rather work behind the scenes: "Working behind the scenes is a very professional role, but I do not have enough skills to achieve my ambition!"

Chrissie Chau has always been sexy to most eyes of men and also envious by many women. She now has a business, from just starting as a pseudo-model to acting in movies. The recent reality program We Are In Love (我們相愛吧) beckoned her to join. Her latest masterpiece was being involved in the business sector, and launching her own lingerie brand. She was asked what her next plans were? Chrissie hopes more girls would spread a word of her business till it reaches Southeast Asia, allowing her to build a lingerie kingdom! She said: "In fact, I don't really know how to do business, but starting a lingerie business is important to what women needs. I really hope to share with girls my favourite things. My personal brand is only sold in Hong Kong and online. To be honest, Hong Kong is where I grew up, a lot of people care about me. That is why I open my first business in Hong Kong. I really want it to reach to other places, like the rest of Asia, such as Malaysia, Singapore or Thailand".

Not enough skills

Although Chrissie is very ambitious, but in fact there are some things she wants to step back from. Just like many recent successful Hong Kong and Taiwanese actresses or producers. Chrissie said she does not have enough skills and should first do well in her current work: "I think working behind the scenes is a very professional job. Although I have the type of personality wanting to try everything and wanting to learn, but I don't have enough skills. Usually for filming I know the different types of jobs offered and decide on what options would suit me. I would also observe and ask others what they are doing, but right now I still want to work on my acting skills first and gain recognition from others or until I am satisfied.

No plans to release a photobook 

Chrissie often give surprises, but when speaking about her achievements, she said many people want her to release an autobiography and reveal the professional side of Chrissie Chau. In the recent years, Chrissie has slowly stepped back being in competition with others. Is it because she has learnt to be more successful? Will she be back in the competiton scene again in the near future? Chrissie revealed: "I currently do not have plans on releasing a photobook, because I have released it previously and people already know about me. In fact, I did release a book revealing more about my inner self. Everyone knows another side of me, so now I want to try different things because I like to attempt new things and take on new challenges". Chrissie who doesn't like to repeat things, was asked what if she doesn't release a book about Chrissie Chau's success? She said: "If someone does look for me to write one, then I will think about it. I will write more about myself and also talk about women's intuition, but I will need to attain more skills first!" If she does plan to release the book in the future, it will be a worthy collection for Chrissie's fans.

Hope to travel with my family

Chrissie is known to be a workaholic, but has the goddess ever taken a holiday? She smiled and said that she is afraid to let her colleagues work too hard. Indeed the goddess does want to have a holdiay and go to a sunny beach with her family: "Speaking of the truth, I really love to work. The last holiday was during New Years and if I really do have a break, I would like to go travelling. Since it's still summer, I would like to to go to a sunny place like the beach. I rarely go to a sunny place in Hong Kong now I have the capability, I wish to take my family travelling". It turns out that Chrissie has no plans to release anything, but rather wants to travel with her family.

Sexy from the inside out

Someone said "Someone who is serious with their work is the most sexiest". When Chrissie first debuted, she would often wear a bikini showing her Hot body and that is when people feel she has a sexy figure. The Chrissie today is very successful in both acting and running a lingerie business, the more energetic she has the busy she is. She does everything personally and serious in what she does, leading everyone to say she is 'very sexy'. It's a fact that the more sexy she gets, the more love she receives.

• Antoine likes this

#33 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 01:05 AM

Chrissie Chau will hold wedding banquet in her hometown, Chaozhou in the future

Friday October 16, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Five days ago, Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) attended the opening ceremony of the "Teochew Tradition in Hong Kong 香港潮州節". She is a Teochew and greet by using Teochew dialect. When mentioned about Teochew People was described as macho man,  Chrissie Chau expressed this was the expression of a  'Man 大男人主義'. She added her home already had 3 men (Her father and two brother) were quite 'Man'. Therefore when she had a fight with her brother, she will be on top while her brother will be hit by her. Chrissie said with a smile: "Female is on the top and male is on the bottom".

Chrissie Chau disclosed she will arrange wedding banquet in Chaozhou (潮州) in the future due to many relatives and friends in her hometown. When asked if she will learn from Angelababy to hold grand wedding, Chrissie replied it did not matter and what matters most was they liked it.

#34 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:00 PM

Chrissie Chau is coughing and suffering from allergy

Friday January 8, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Year 2016 can be considered an unlucky year to celebrity Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) as she disclosed via online that she had been coughing since end year 2015 and had not recover until now despite seeing the doctor. On the Internet, Chrissie shared photo of herself wearing mask and red mark was seen on her neck. She left a message: "Coughing and suffering from allergy now!"

Chrissie's assistant accepted the interview from ON.CC and said: "Chrissie suffers an inflammation which leads to an allergy. The doctor said it could be due to immune system and had prescribed medicines to her."

#35 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 02:07 AM

Chrissie Chau has to work during the Lunar New Year

Wednesday January 20, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) attended the movie, House of Wolves (惡人谷) premiere and because she is only a guest appearance in the film, she will be playing the role of herself. When mentioning director Vincent Kok (谷德昭) who greatly praised her, she smiled and said: "The director said I don't laugh when I say a joke from the script. My speaking and tone, rhythm is at a good level". The hardest part is filming with Ronald Cheng (鄭中基) and I have to hold in my laughter. I hope to have better scenes next time". Chrissie also said the director looks after her and tries to not let her wear sexy clothes, but rather given a pair of jeans and a New Year outfit. She also admitted that the overall filming was very comfortable.

Chrissie Chau revealed that initially she was meant to be going to Japan with her family during the Lunar New Year. Everything including, plane tickets, hotels have been booked, but she has work in Mainland and feels like it was her own failure. She said: "I can only invite them to go, but I cannot go in person".

#36 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 01:33 AM

Chrissie Chau goes for vacation and recharges her energy

Sunday February 7, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

Artiste Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) has been having a dry love life and placing full concentration on her work. She is developing her career in Mainland China in recent years and busy with her lingerie business as well. However, Chrissie Chau goes for vacation lately so as to recharge her energy. On Weibo, she shared many photos of beautiful scenery and took photo with one stylish man: "The vacation has ended and time to return to work now!"

#37 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 12:22 AM

Chrissie Chau injures her leg again: Cannot tolerate the pain anymore

Saturday March 5, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Female goddess Chrissie Chau's (周秀娜) leg was injured due to filming on last August and dared not wear high heels. Six days ago on Instagram, she shared photo of her leg in bandage and it turns out she injured her leg again. Chrissie left a message: "Cannot tolerate the pain anymore!"

#38 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 12:22 AM

Chrissie Chau is running high fever and resting at home

Friday March 18, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Six days ago on Weibo, Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) shared many photos of her cats and expressed she was resting in bed due to high fever: "I am finally defeated and resting in bed. Running high fever now! Really need to recharge my energy and fortunately, my cat is accompanying me."

Chrissie's assistant accepted the interview from ON.CC (東網) and said: "She went to watch movie on that day and ran a high fever upon returning home. She went to see doctor immediately and it was common flu. (How high is the fever?) Around 38 to 39 Degree Celsius." Many netizens told Chrissie to take care and have a speedy recovery.

#39 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 10:57 PM

Chrissie Chau and Joyce Cheng shared live broadcast in Paris

Sunday My 22, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actress, Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) and Joyce Cheng (鄭欣宜) went to Paris to film movie and took many photos in the romantic country.

Before the filming started, Joyce played the live broadcast on Facebook to share with the netizens. They were sitting on the grass in-front of Eiffel Tower which was envied by everyone. Joyce was singing without any make-up while Chrissie was posing around. They seemed to be enjoying the 'sunset of Eiffel Tower' and mixing work with pleasure. On Facebook, Chrissie also shared the live broadcast of herself enjoying hot chocolate in the cafe and expressed she completed filming a scene earlier. She added that she waited for the hot chocolate very long due to the cold weather. Chrissie, please take care of yourself and do not fall sick again.

#40 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49968 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 11:09 PM

Chrissie Chau has suitors but does not find any suitable partners

Sunday May 29, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Chrissie Chau's (周秀娜) birthday was on 22 May. Six days ago, Chrissie Chau attended the worshipping ceremony of the movie and expressed she had dinner with different friends as her birthday celebration. She also received present from her suitors (追求者) but did not find any suitable partner. Chrissie Chau said: "We need time to understand each other slowly and eating meal once or twice is insufficient."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users