• PipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 03:08 PM

XIEZHI'S THREAD
- part 3 -
Posted Image

part 1|part2

Posted Image

Name: Tony Sun Xie Zhi (simplified chinese: 孙协志, traditional chinese: 孫協志)
Nickname: 鞋子 [shoe], 孫協, 馬的駕馭師的馬, 碎碎唸
Birthday: 20th February 1978
Height: 172cm
Weight: 63kg
Horoscope: Pisces
Zodiac: Horse
Blood Group: O
Language(s): Mandarin, Taiwanese, Japanese
Loves: singing, reading comics, watching horror movies alone, baseball, volleyball
Position in 5566: Group Leader
Posted Image
Variety Shows:

Hidden Text:

Dramas:
Spoiler

Solo albums:
Spoiler

Albums with 5566:
Spoiler

Concerts [with 5566]:
Spoiler

Awards [solo and with 5566]:
Spoiler

Commercials and Endorsements:
Spoiler

Others [with 56]:
Spoiler

Books:
Spoiler

Xiezhi's photo gallery: http://gallery.asian...p...bs&aid=1043

pics for the albums and stuff listed above: http://s295.photobuc...p...0af part 3/

Also, many thanks to MARI and VERON and IRENE for helping me with the pictures and info. thanks guys!

Edited by //* tzeyuen, 21 July 2009 - 03:21 PM.

#2 XcoolerzX

XcoolerzX

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1814 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 03:14 PM

YAY YAY!! xiezhi thread part 3!! haha.. we're moving along~ (and i got woken up so i'll be first to post)

hehe.. i helped a lot with the information and pictures also yar~ nice to see xiezhi's popularity here is growing. continue to make the new xiezhi thread move. ^^

#3 Katherine_nps

Katherine_nps

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 03:53 PM

Haha!!!
Nice one tzeyuen!!!
Finally!!!
Part 3 is here!!!!
Oh ya!!
I'm the second one to post... xD

Just reach home from attachment...
Damn tired....
Go slp le~~

#4 x_Irene/Xiaowei_x

x_Irene/Xiaowei_x

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 05:08 PM

HI, Tzeyuen meimei!!
Drop by Tony thread, and nice job you have done..
=)
It has being years since I craze on tony!! (Let me count, well.. 1,2,3.. 7 or 8??)
A little lost count, and having off the craze since years ago..
But, Tony was my first love for idol since I start my craze on Taiwan band/singer..
HAHA..
He'll be, deep in my heart forever..
=)

#5 bluekitty

bluekitty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 06:54 PM

Thanks tzeyuen for starting part 3!!! :thumbsup Love the pic that you chose. Let's work on making it to part 4 in no time! BTW, thanks to VeronAvril for the translator info.

Edited by bluekitty, 21 July 2009 - 06:54 PM.

#6 XcoolerzX

XcoolerzX

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1814 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 06:54 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! finally got some news about the 定裝. XD that was a wedding clothes shop that they went to, and the clothes he was wearing in the picture was his own clothes. anyway the source we got it from was reluctant to say much, because it hasn't even been confirmed with the media yet. so we don't know whether it'll be 偶像劇, 八點檔 or 鄉土劇 (which is even worse than 八點檔). looks like the new show is confirmed though.

wedding clothes shop.. that means he'll be wearing tuxedo agan!! oh man oh man.. hot!!

#7 VeronAvril

VeronAvril

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:37 AM

Three cheers fortzeyuen... yippee is part 3... Good job done.... you are welcome... I didnt help much though.. but I'm glad I did put in very little effort to make it to part 3....

bluekitty you are most welcome... is a great translator... have you started using it???

XcoolerzX wow... a wedding shop.... Thanks for the info... emm... ya let's wait and see what was the shooting all about...

Love Always
VeronAvril

#8 //* tzeyuen

//* tzeyuen

I♥옥택연

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:19 AM

haha wedding shop?!
xiezhi in tux is seriously droolable. actually xiezhi in anything is drool-worthy!
lets hope that you get more info soon mari (: then can confirm whichever one it'll be. personally i hope its ou xiang ju cos its less tiring right.

BTW, thanks everyone for your support! :D

Edited by //* tzeyuen, 22 July 2009 - 03:19 AM.

#9 bluekitty

bluekitty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:59 AM

Oooh- Xiezhi is sooo nice in a tuxedo/ close cut suit!!! I can't wait! I hope it's an idol drama too since I can't really understand Hokkien. Hope they will release the pictures of him in costume soon!

VeronAvril- I haven't tried it yet, but I will soon- thanks.

Edited by bluekitty, 22 July 2009 - 05:07 AM.

#10 cajuputte

cajuputte

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 05:41 AM

good job for tzeyuen and all for making this thread... very complete indeed.....
i prefer idol drama too than taiyu... i hope the news will be up soon....( *or else i will think that he really elope & married with his lover.... hehe.)

Edited by cajuputte, 22 July 2009 - 07:06 AM.

#11 PEEK-A-BOO

PEEK-A-BOO

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:31 AM

Tzeyuen, JOB WELL DONE!=D

thx for the info mari!
hope to see some news about the new show soon.
it will be great if it is a idol drama.it has been abt 2 years since he acted in one.

#12 xxwhiterosexx

xxwhiterosexx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 05:09 PM

Good job tze chan..!! Anyway I really can't wait for his new idol drama..!! And I hope he will be pairing with yan yan.. Any new news about Xie Zhi lately..??

#13 naxus

naxus

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:23 AM

thanks tzeyuen for the new thread... :D
and just like you guys, i prefer XZ in idol drama to taiyu drama too....
anyway, just dropping by to say hello to you all, been very busy lately so not much time hanging aroung *sigh*

#14 XcoolerzX

XcoolerzX

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1814 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 07:34 AM

i got more news~ xiezhi starting filming 1 week ago. the filming place is 新竹. 新竹!! so far away.. = = his clothes are the same style as mingjie's, hairstyle abit uglier.. up till now, what we know is that his lines are in chinese. (YAY!) and i think the style of the show will be about the same as 魔女18號. what's with the 2 of them?! also have stuff at the same time. ><

oh yea.. some fighting scenes in the show. he was filming a fighting scene on the streets last night (or was it the night before?) at 10pm.

anyway, the shop that he went to to 定裝, it's the same shop 魔女18號 went.. tsk. XD

#15 //* tzeyuen

//* tzeyuen

I♥옥택연

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 08:43 AM

oh really? eh! thats super cool lah. well, i dont know what style 魔女18號 is like, but then i hope it'll be better?
i cant wait to see him fight. he looks damn shuai fighting lah! [thinks back to GDTW, XJSN and ZQMTX] (: (:
and whee. at least his lines are in chinese. so its wouldnt be like ZQMTX then (:

thanks for the news mari!

[edit]
actually come to think of it, *cough* same shop that shaowei went for 魔女18號 to 定裝? thats damn cool lah XD its good that both of them are working lah. damn coincidental eh? or was it planned to be like this before hand? (:

Edited by //* tzeyuen, 24 July 2009 - 10:16 AM.

#16 TeresaL

TeresaL

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:01 AM

Happy to hear that XZ is acting in a new drama but is he the lead actor?

#17 cajuputte

cajuputte

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:05 AM

oh my?! style like mo nv 18 hao? man.. i think its better zqmtx 10x than mn18h!! i hope its not drama comedy like mn18hao that pretty boring to me... half taiyu half chinese... shaowei & xiaoqiao got the chinese line in mn18h... and the stuff is a lil bit old fashion, and i think sw is not looking so good there.. upss.. :P oh man...i hope he got better script than sw... geez..i think hakka series is much better than taiyu series... *still wait for the official news

#18 XcoolerzX

XcoolerzX

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1814 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 05:26 PM

confirmed the title of the show already~ it's called 柿子紅了. xiezhi upgraded from 葡萄 to 柿子.. XD

anyway, there's now 2 possibilities of which television station's show it is. it may be 大愛電視台's, some kind of 大愛劇場. inspirational short stories. or it might be 公視's 鄉土劇. yea.. but my source said 公視 pays low, so it's unlikely that 孫總 will let xiezhi go there. even the 工作人員 on the set doesn't know which television station it is. = =

edit: found out from another actor that this will be an one episode thingy. thank goodness don't need to chase so long. and xiezhi is the main character. anyway the official news should be out on the 27th.

Edited by XcoolerzX, 24 July 2009 - 06:55 PM.

#19 //* tzeyuen

//* tzeyuen

I♥옥택연

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 05:27 PM

LOL okhayy... thanks though :D
the title sounds uhm weird? haha but i hope the show will be good lah (:
if its inspirational short stories, xiezhi seems just the man. he's so inspirational himself eg his books :D

#20 PEEK-A-BOO

PEEK-A-BOO

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 02:40 AM

thx for all the news!(:

glad to know that the show arent those long ones.
if not all ouf us need to follow the show for a long time.at the same time
xiezhi will be also very tired.
hope that this show will be a really good one!:D

#21 xxwhiterosexx

xxwhiterosexx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 08:39 AM

Yes hihi..!! XZ will be the main lead..!! Anyway is he good or bad there..?? And can U translate the title of the film because I can't read chinese..

#22 Katherine_nps

Katherine_nps

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 08:49 AM

O.o
News will be out on 27th??

Reminds me of mengzhe birthday...
I miss them so much!!!

zzz...
I wish got pics abt that show..
Speaking of 魔女18, i was crying like mad when i see sw part.. damn sad...
Why xiezhi and shaowei parts always so sad de...
And the roles that they acted, always so similar de...
The director totally no creativity de...
Hope one day, they can act together again.. xD

Ok..
Go do casestudy le...
zzz..
Attachment still need to do work..
tiredzzz...

#23 bluekitty

bluekitty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 04:49 AM

Can't wait to find out more about this show! If it is only one episode, then it sounds like it may be a tv movie.

#24 XcoolerzX

XcoolerzX

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1814 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:16 PM

yups.. i confirmed, it's a television movie, sort of like shaowei's 美味賭王 that kind. it'll last 90 mins, and it's an one-shot. produced by 宏禎文化事業有限公司. (but i still don't know airing on which station!!) and the director is 吳念真.

anyway kat, i posted new fic at home. must go support k? ^^

#25 VeronAvril

VeronAvril

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:43 AM

Thanks XcoolerzX for the great news.....

At least if it's a one-shot kind of a production is not too tiring for XZ.... but I really hope to see him acting maybe a 20 episodes drama... not like ZQMTX such a long drama... but ok lah a short tv movie is good enuf....

Cant wait to see this tele-movie...

Love Always
VeronAvril

#26 cajuputte

cajuputte

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:08 AM

that was relieving....i'm putting so much hope after read the info. thanks for the info xcoolerzx
i hope he do the drama series in Da Ai TV. I will be so proud of him...

Drama in Da Ai TV were all true and inspiring story, and of course will be watching by most of people, cause Tzu Chi foundation spread around the world over 30 countries in 5 continent...

agree to tzeyuen, truly inspiring just like his books, he is the man that suit that kind of drama. More over, if he really accept Da Ai, we will see more xiezhi, cause usually Da Ai also showing behind the scene and interview (guest house) everyday...isn't that great!!

not only that, speak about quality, drama from Da Ai TV (Cao Shan Chun Hui) once beaten SETTV drama 'green forest,my home'(綠光森林)' in rating and also become the best drama at that year..... so i hope with the good script and xiezhi quality, could also become the best in drama, in rating and popular too...

anyway, usually, Da Ai drama around 50-70 episodes, not like idol drama that maximum got 24 episodes or less

*waiting the official news.... wishing the best for xiezhi...

#27 Katherine_nps

Katherine_nps

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:53 AM

Husa~~
Its a one shot movie...
Xiezhi is the main....
Alright!!!!!
Can't wait to see that show...
Hope no need to wait for so long...
Don't tell me it will air on cny??
That will be way too long le...

Mari: ok... i noted le... thx for informing... once i free i will go read the fanfic... as recently when i reach home, all i can do mostly is to sleep... cos extreme tired.... xD

#28 //* tzeyuen

//* tzeyuen

I♥옥택연

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:44 PM

haha yay! since its a one shot thing, at least it wont be too taxing for him. :D :D and and its so coincidental! i mean shaowei has something like this so xiezhi need to have too? :D
i would love to watch... hopefully it'll air end of year. now super no time to watch lah. ):

#29 bluekitty

bluekitty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 02:11 AM

Thanks for the info! I am so happy for him too- hope they release more info soon. Can't wait to see pictures of the filming.

Edited by bluekitty, 28 July 2009 - 02:11 AM.

#30 Katherine_nps

Katherine_nps

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:04 AM

just saw a news regarding xiezhi new film... Today xiezhi's part 杀青 (ended)... It will air somewhere in September at 公视。。。。

Here's the link... http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=617713362

#31 //* tzeyuen

//* tzeyuen

I♥옥택연

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 01:12 PM

haha thanks kat for the news.
september. thats pretty soon yeah? cant wait! :D

#32 PEEK-A-BOO

PEEK-A-BOO

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 02:41 PM

YEP thx alot for posting the link to the news.
hahs..now till september about one month plusplus!
cant wait to watch the show, really hope that it will be a good show.

:D

#33 XcoolerzX

XcoolerzX

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1814 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:21 PM

erm.. the news from baidu is errored. tsk tsk..

sun xiezhi has not 殺青!! my friend was on the film set today and talked to him and zhiming. and the people who were there, they got ignored by xiezhi. he only talked to my friend and she was helping them with english for the script, because xiezhi asked the crew to ask her.. XD

anyway it's confirmed that they just sold the rights to 公視. 工作人員 just got the official letter. don't want to comment on when it's airing though.

just a reminder, really don't believe whatever that you see out there. and it's best not to discuss too much about the show publicly, because this will affect the production when they are trying to get loans. 新聞局 will keep asking how come fans know so much. yups.. that's all.

edit: oh yea.. 柿子紅了 is just a temporary name for the show.. there may be changes in the future.

Edited by XcoolerzX, 28 July 2009 - 05:25 PM.

#34 VeronAvril

VeronAvril

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:15 AM

Thanks so much Katherine for the link you've posted
and also thanks for your hardwork in hunting them...

XcoolerzX thanks for the information and please do thank your friend who is at the site for passing you this information....Ok noted.... low profile
Cant wait to see the movie, anyway...

Love Always
VeronAvril

#35 Katherine_nps

Katherine_nps

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:37 AM

Oh ok... Thx for the info mari... I will keep a low profile look out for it...

#36 cajuputte

cajuputte

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:08 AM

thanks kat & xcoolerzx for the update...
any update info will always be appreciated, and i think we are much safer here, cuz we write the discussion in english... compare to other forum or blog that discuss in chinese, maybe they should a little bit low profile and careful to put information... even though someone post the shooting address in this thread, we just feel excited, happy but we cant go anywhere...... we stuck in this thread...! haha..! but i think there's a reason too why reporters till now haven't write the official news, cause the company has not confirm (yet) about this... So we just hope for the best, the negotiation and all, after the official news come up, we surely open more hot discussion.

edited by cajuputte: the pics & the blog link deleted.

Edited by cajuputte, 02 August 2009 - 04:36 AM.

#37 XcoolerzX

XcoolerzX

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1814 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:49 AM

i really didn't want the blog links posted here. = = tzeyuen posted them, i asked her to take them down. really don't think you should be posting these pictures here, especially since the company has already requested for as little information as possible leaked.

you don't want to see xiezhi's movie compromised because they can't get enough funding yar? blog links, photos, all share under the table k? not so openly in forums.

#38 Ang3l_In_Blue

Ang3l_In_Blue

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:27 AM

Hi everyone ^^

It's always interesting to read all the information about xiezhi here. Thanks everyone.
I know it very rare i post something here. I'm a silent reader type :blush
I'm glad to hear that XZ will have upcoming movie, but kinda sad too....why it sound so mysterious. I think more information leaked to public more easier they get funding/sponsor??
Coz if many people anticipating & so exciting about this upcoming movie it will be great, right?:rolleyes:
***but that just my opinion :oopsie

thanks cajuputte, xcoolerzx and everyone here that have been share all the information, news, pics of our beloved XZ :V

#39 cajuputte

cajuputte

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:44 AM

don't worry my dear, those link has minimum information and post of a pic means nothing, doesn't prove anything compared information from 'trusted insider' and posted here...

and like i said before, this thread is safer than other Chinese thread or links, where we can search easily through uncle google. I guarantee 100% there's no correlation between this thread and company negotiation about the funding. don't worry. :) more over, if company has an Ace Card (is xiezhi an Ace card for the company?), the more trusted they can get from the bank or sponsor.

i believe the company that xiezhi choose to cooperate is not a 'D level company' (hard to get the funding), so we just hope for the best....the negotiation and all, after the official news come up, we surely open more hot discussions.

#40 //* tzeyuen

//* tzeyuen

I♥옥택연

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:19 PM

yeah i took down the link...
anyway, hey! Ang3l_In_Blue welcome. (:
actually this place still appears when searched in google. that was how i joined anyway.
uhm i have no comments for anything to do with the funding and what not. not pro enough to say anything.
but still, good luck to xiezhi. cant wait for his show (:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users