Andy Lau Tak Wah (劉德華)

andy lau lau tak wah

• Please log in to reply
891 replies to this topic

#81 Guest_Hugsnkis321_*

Guest_Hugsnkis321_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2005 - 02:48 AM

I wonder if he want back to play TBV serie in the future. I miss him so much in the series. He play lots of movies but this too short.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

umm...i don't think he will go back to actin in series again, especially w/ TVB. he has been frozen by TVB once [back in his day w/ them], so they don't have that good of a relationship.

#82 Guests

• Guests

Posted 08 January 2005 - 03:40 AM

today 1/8/05 is the singing award. do u think he will get the best singer?? i always support u.. all the best to u

#83 AutumnTears

AutumnTears

. x3 yoo .

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1796 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 06:57 PM

Posted Image
...more...
http://the-sun.com.h...5010862_big.jpg
http://orientaldaily...108enew01b1.jpg

[Oriental Daily, Ta Kung Pao & The Sun 08/01/05]

The South Asia Earthquake and Tsunami has taken the lives of over 100,000 people and destroyed the homes and lives of much more in the space of one day. In the aftermath of the disaster, the victims are now faced with shortages of food and fresh water and also the threat of disease that strikes at the hearts of everyone else around the world. Over a hundred stars and celebrities from Hong Kong, China and Taiwan joined together in solidarity yesterday at Hong Kong Stadium for the "Crossing Borders Fundraising Show" in a marathon performance, urging the public to donate to the plight of the victims and help them rebuild their homes and futures. The show was also aired to 40 stations around the world and spreading a little warmth to the people affected.

The audience began entering the venue at around 4pm and the show started at 7pm. Led by Eric Tsang, a minutes silence was held in memory of those who died before stars that included Jacky Cheung, Andy Lau, A-mei Chang, Coco Lee, Sun Nan and Han Hong joined their colleagues from across the three places to sing the show's theme song "Love". The show was then hosted by Zhang Xiaoyan, Wu Xiaoli, Jacky Wu, Li Xiang, Carol Cheng, Eric Tsang, Sandra Ng and Cheng Dan Shui.

Andy Lau led the stars to join hands and shouted the words: "They drown, I drown", saying he never understood the meaning of this phrase until today: "It means that when you see other people drowning, then you will feel like you are drowning too." To this, Eric joked: "I thought that you meant that if they take the money, you will take it too!" [The Cantonese for 'drown' (lik) sounds like the word for 'take'.]

http://orientaldaily...ent_a01cnt.html
http://the-sun.com.h...00339_0003.html
http://www.takungpao...8/UL-351074.htm
http://www.takungpao...8/UL-351073.htm
http://www.takungpao...8/UL-351066.htm
Credits to Em - http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#84 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 04:32 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

[Oriental Daily & The Sun 10/01/05]

Andy Lau made history at this year's "Jade Solid Gold Music Awards", being the only artiste ever to win both the Most Popular Male Singer and Asia-Pacific Most Popular Male Singer awards in the same year for the first time ever in the 20 year history of JSG. He was presented with his award by a rather stunning Vivian Chow. At the celebratory party afterwards, a crowd of 200 fans gathered to welcome and congratulate him and when he arrived home later another group of over a hundred fans were there ready to celebrate with a toast.

When Andy, Twins, Miriam Yeung and other winners arrived at the party venue in a bus, the five hundred fans gathered there flooded into the road and there was a lot of confusion as the police stepped in to control the situation. In an interview, Andy's excitement had still not settled down yet as he said: "To make history proves that anything can happen in this world. Whatever we do, the most important thing is never to give up. When I received the Asia-Pacific award, the three tigers (Kent Tong, Felix Wong and Michael Miu) were quite disappointed because they thought I would win the other award, but when they announced my name for the Male Singer award too, I did not know how to respond. All the other singers came to congratulate me and Hacken hugged me and said: "You git! This has never happened before in history!" With so many people caring so much for me, I am very touched."

In the stakes for the combined media award, Andy is currently trailing behind Joey Yung with 13 awards compared to her 15 so far. He says: "It's enough, haha! It is really more than I expected, but I will continue working hard next year and with Eason returning to the music scene, it will be quite colourful."

When Andy left the part, the fans all stretched out to try and touch him and he had to bow down to get into his car. When he returned to his home, over a hundred fans were waving champagne bottles at him, but in order to avoid disturbing his neighbours, he quietly toasted his fans before cutting a cake with them, but telling them to try and keep quiet.

Hacken indicated that he would take Andy bowling: "As a friend, I am happy for him. After all it is a competition and it will be hard for the loser, but I will console myself and no matter who I lose to, I will accept it. (You are TVB's godson though?) If I was, then I should have won 15 years ago!" With only half an award, Andy Hui said: "Andy deserved the award, I am very happy and not disappointed at all."

Credit to Em at http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#85 Guest_Hugsnkis321_*

Guest_Hugsnkis321_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2005 - 05:11 AM

Congrat Andy 4 makin history in winning both the Most Popular Male Singer & Asia-Pacific Most Popular Male Singer awards. bein the MOST talented among ALL the male singers, he deserves it! clapclap

#86 Shoto

Shoto

Andy's Tigress

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 09:01 AM

is andy lau producing a new film? when will it start?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Right now he's soooo busy taking all the award he doesn't care about movies ;)

Nah, seriously, he had mentioned some plans, but no particular things: Tony Leung Chiu Wai mentioned something about a movie together (something familiar to IA :huh: ), and Andy mentioned something about a movie with Feng Xiaogang again this year...

#87 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 06:21 AM

Posted Image

Joey Yung Cho Yi and Andy Lau Tak Wa two nights ago appeared on TVB JADE SOLID GOLD with a group of award winning singers. Wa Jai sighed that his concert video has only been released for a few days and it is already available for illegal download through bit torrent.

Wa Jai said that by the time the government regulates illegal download, his generation will not be the ones who can benefit. "Bit Torrent is illegal beavhior, but right now truly there is no way to stop it. The industry has screamed and yelled, promoted but the the result has not been too effective. I feel we should start with education so everyone understands that illegal download is stripping people of the benefits that they deserve."

Yung Cho Yi and Lau Tak Wa performed TWO FORGOT IN FOG (LEUNG MONG YIN SHUI LUI). She said, "For my first duet with Wa Jai, I hope to be able learn form him his hard working spirit."

Credit to http://www.geocities...038/050111.html

#88 Shoto

Shoto

Andy's Tigress

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 09:09 AM

Andy is the King of Entertainment!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

During Street Party he said he felt like an emperor... so you are quite right :loool:

#89 Guests

• Guests

Posted 16 January 2005 - 11:14 PM

:down when the news cd of andy lau ?!!!in mandarin or cantonese??

#90 Shoto

Shoto

Andy's Tigress

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 08:30 AM

Sometime around spring. May/June?? I don't know anything about the language yet.
On 18th Jan there's going to be a song for download YUPPI!

#91 pokerfish

pokerfish

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 09:38 PM

I hear so many rumours about him being married....
is he really married????

#92 Shoto

Shoto

Andy's Tigress

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 09:51 PM

<_<

No, Andy isn't married, he isn't gay, he doesn't have a child, he's not an alien and - according to him - he doesn't have a gf (neither from Malaysia, nor Singapore or whatever you heard -. I heard so many options that he would have to have MANY wives already HALF of Asian countries <_< )

So you may do exactly as I do: don't believe papers, believe only what Andy says. That's the safest way ;)

#93 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 05:45 AM

Posted Image

Andy Lau Tak Wa yesterday opened his storage archives, auctioned 14 costumes, and raised HK$300,000 for South Asia tsunami victim relief. 2,000 fans from Hong Kong, Taiwan and China rushed in and cleared the place in six hours. The event announced that it would end four hours earlier. A fan realized that Wa Jai was reluctant to part with his 2000 World Outstanding Youth costume, won the HK$400,000 bid and returned it to Wa Jai.

Because all clothes were priced low, after five minutes several hundred tee shirts were gone. Ten minutes later even the sweaters were gone. In less than an hour more than half of the clothing were sold. The sale raised HK$100,000.

Wa Jai heard and immediately picked out over 100 pieces of new clothes and went to the site. As soon as the crew put them out, the mob flocked to them and in less than two hours they were again all gone.

The climax of the event of course was Wa Jai personally hosting the auction. Over 300 fans participated in the bidding. Aside from the six valuable costumes, Wa Jai added 8 more pieces of his collection, including a pair of Christmas reindeer boxer shorts, hand drawn RUNNING ON KARMA (DAI JET LO) sneakers, hats and a suit from LOVE ON A DIET (SAU SUN NAM NUI). The auction raised 151,000. The winner of the World Outstanding Youth costume returned the costume to Wa Jai, who has decided to put it on display at his fan club.

As the auction just ended, another fan arrived. She missed the auction but in support of the event donated HK$49,000 so the total amount could reach HK$300,000. Wa Jai was very moved and immediately posed for pictures and signed autographs for her.

Credit to http://www.geocities...038/050117.html

#94 Guests

• Guests

Posted 20 January 2005 - 01:04 PM

News:Andy Lau look-a-like to perform Snow Wolf Lake, Thursday January 20, 2005 Hong Kong

Posted Image

A relative unknown has landed the lead role in the spectacular musical 'Snow Wolf Lake'.

Young singer named Du Yiheng will take over the lead role in the musical from Jackie Cheung after the show finishes it's Guangzhou showing.

Du, who looks a lot like Hong Kong pop legend Andy Lau, will also play a small role during the Guangzhou tour.

'Snow Wolf Lake' has not been performed for seven years and is said by many to be one of the most important artistic creations in China.

http://en.chinabroad...0/90@197299.htm
http://forum.asianfanatics.net

#95 Shoto

Shoto

Andy's Tigress

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 09:56 AM

Does someone know if Andy lau is goin to make some new movies soon?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There was something mentioned, but no real news. For now he plans vacations in Thailand... Then... new album... then... who knows ;) Later we'd wonder where he would find time to make all things he would do :loool:

#96 Shoto

Shoto

Andy's Tigress

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 08:39 AM

Does someone know if Andy lau is goin to make some new movies soon?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The newest news is that he's going to start making one in march. Felix wong is going to play his... father :blink: :lol?:

#97 Guests

• Guests

Posted 03 February 2005 - 08:26 AM

Hey can someone tell me what happened to Andy Lau in the year of 2003? He had to go to court or something, and he couldn't sing "Seventeen years old", etc. What actually happened? I only heard that song once, which was at his concert. I have the lyrics to that song...but the melody has faded away.

Thanks

#98 Shoto

Shoto

Andy's Tigress

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 03 February 2005 - 09:48 AM

He had a lawsuit with Catchy - and because of that he couldn't include 17 and one more song on Vision Tour CD/VCD/DVD. The lawsuit is over now.

#99 Shoto

Shoto

Andy's Tigress

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 08:34 AM

If AWC members, who don't read Chinese, are interested what Andy writes in his letters to fans, then http://andylau.annikylemehr.boo.pl/viewtopic.php?t=306 you have a translation. One (the last one) so far, but two more are on their way :)

Enjoy

#100 Guests

• Guests

Posted 10 February 2005 - 05:51 PM

i saw infernal affairs and thought andy lau was hot but....he's that old??? wow, that really surprised me. can anyone recommend some movies he's in for me? please?

#101 Shoto

Shoto

Andy's Tigress

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 09:39 PM

can anyone recommend some movies he's in for me? please?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here you have:

MUST SEE movies are bold:
Infernal Affairs 1 & 3 - so that one you have done :)
FullTime Killer
Fighter's Blues
God of Gamblers
The Unwritten Law
A World Without Thieves
Dragon in Jail
A True Mob Story
Century of a Dragon
Fat Choi Spirit
Running Out of Time
Code of Fortune
As Tears Go By
Days of Being Wild
Running on Karma

#102 Shoto

Shoto

Andy's Tigress

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 11:30 PM

thank u!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You welcome :)

Andy made 120+ movies, there's plenty to choose from :) You may read some opinions on them http://andylau.annikylemehr.boo.pl/viewforum.php?f=6 as well as on this forum :)

#103 Guests

• Guests

Posted 10 February 2005 - 11:37 PM

Andy Lau is my Fan too. he is soo good, too all..and he is also a singer...I saw the first movie god the gamber..andy lau and Chow Yun-Fat..woo nice.. what about infernal affairs 1-2-3?

#104 Shoto

Shoto

Andy's Tigress

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 11 February 2005 - 08:41 AM

I saw the first movie god the gamber..andy lau and Chow Yun-Fat..woo nice.. what about infernal affairs 1-2-3?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

God of Gamblers is wonderful and funny, but mostly thanks to CYF :)

There wasn't Andy in Infernal Affairs 2. He's only in 1 & 3. He got Golden Horse for Best Actor for IA3, so it tells how it's worth to watch it.

#105 Shoto

Shoto

Andy's Tigress

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 01:29 PM

finally, andy fulfill his dream receiving the best actor awards.....how long has he waited for it..i really like anndy since i was a child. till now, his looks n body still stays fit n smart..his acting has improved over time n i really enjoy infernal affairs 1 n like him to be paired with sammi cheng in movies... cheers for andy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not sure he's acting improved really. Don't get me wrong!!! What I mean is that there wasn't much to improve. When you watch things like Rich and Famous, or As Tears go By - very good movies BTW - then you don't really see anything that ravishing.
But when you watch The Unwritten Law, or Dragon in Jail or On the Worng track, THEN you see he was great all the time... just sometimes (usuallyat those times) he wasn't getting good roles, which would let him show what he really can do :)

#106 Machi604

Machi604

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 09:04 PM

yeah he was pretty funny in Prince Charming... haha

I also got the Vision Tour DVD.... I recommend it to any Andy Lau fan out there, worth the money!!

I hear he's gonna have a 2005 US/Canada Vision Tour too but I'm not sure... if he is, I'll definitely go!

#107 kssy

kssy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 03:36 AM

Finally saw the Vision Tour concert DVD, it's really good, absolutely worth the money. I like the Chinese opera and broadway segments the most. The disappointment of course is the exclusion of '17 Years Old' in audio. I had fun watching the bonus DVD too, it's really touching...seeing Andy cry, I cry too!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd just watched the Vision Tour concert, as always, he's a great entertainer on stage and on screen. Andy always put so much effort in making each and every one of his concert uniquely different for all to watch, I appreciate the bonus DVD on back stage comments and I'm with you on seeing Andy cry, it was quite touching to hear him nararating through the 17 years old song, made it very special to hear him explain his emotions, I've been a fan ever since the beginning of his show biz career and plan to support him forever. Go Andy!!!

#108 Shoto

Shoto

Andy's Tigress

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 08:24 AM

Even though hez pretty old now...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not sure what you've heard, but Andy's only 43, so he's not old. OLD is about 80 I'd say. Even 60 - but he's still far from it.

#109 Shoto

Shoto

Andy's Tigress

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 10:32 AM

Thanks...but who/what is Catchy? what was the whole lawsuit about though?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope this answers your question :) :

Source

The relationship of Andy & Cathy Entertainment has reached an irreconcilable state. The latest development being Andy's good friend Yu Wei Guo, who is the director of Famous Legend filed a write to ask the winding up of business of Catchy 3 days ago, as Catchy has failed to settle the debt & there is no reply from Catchy. If this is successful, Catchy will vaporize & Andy will get back his freedom.

Accordingly, Yu & Andy are good friends. Andy's father Lau Li is also co-director of Famous Legend. On the 6th Famous Legend had filed lawsuit against Catchy asking for a debt of 1.2 mil.

Catchy spokesman refused to comment on the latest development & said the co functions as usual. Famous legend refused to comment.

Andys co indicated this was not done by Andy. They believe Catchy can settle the debt. Actually since end of last yr, they were not able to contact Wu Man Ying, the CEO of Catchy. They have thus sought a legal mean. The spokesman added Andy still has contract with Catchy, closure of Catchy will affect Andy, they too do not wish so.

EMI which is i/c of album distribution said they have not received notice, but they reserve right to pursue the matter. They have already received large orders from Mainland on the album, if injunction is successful, they will be affected.

Andy had earlier on officially sued Catchy, the record company he signed up with for releasing an album without his notice. However, on CNY eve, Catchy filed lawsuit in the high court suing Andy for violating the contract & asked for compensation. It is also suing Famous Legend in TW & its manager Simon Li, saying the same thing.

On the lawsuit by Catchy, Andy managerial co spokesman Mr. Li indicated, " We receive the letter today, we are extremely bewildered by its action. The demands made by them are baseless. Catchy is doing business, Andy still has contract with the co, of course he wishes the co to have a good business. Catchy is now being sued by for debts, we only hope Catchy can settle its debts, & does not hinder the work of Andy.

Edited by Shoto, 15 February 2005 - 10:34 AM.

#110 RoseCrystal

RoseCrystal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 05:32 AM

Is there any new movies that he'll be being releasing this years?

o and i heard that there was a infernal affair version in english. isn that true? sry if i'm annoying u :(

#111 Shoto

Shoto

Andy's Tigress

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 12:40 PM

Is there any new movies that he'll be being releasing this years?

o and i heard that there was a infernal affair version in english. isn that true? sry if i'm annoying u :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're not annoying :)

Yep, this march Andy is startin to work on a new movie called "Child's Dream". It's about 13 year old kid, who finds a herb that makes him get older 10 years each day. Felix Wong will play his father, and Karen Mok his teacher.

No sure news about any other projects, although Andy starts talking about his possible plans eventually.

As for IA in English - my DVD, issued in Great Britain, has English dub... but I never watched it with Eng dub, since I hate dub generally. I prefer original sounds with subs. But yeah, there is at least one version with Eng dub - British

PS You may up with news dropping by here http://andylau.annikylemehr.boo.pl/viewforum.php?f=5

Edited by Shoto, 19 February 2005 - 12:41 PM.

#112 Guests

• Guests

Posted 22 February 2005 - 05:09 AM

Andy Lau talks about new year plans http://infotain.tvb....deo/03_300k.asx

credit to: http://www.tvbsquare.com/downloads.htm

#113 Guest_leo_lee89_*

Guest_leo_lee89_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2005 - 01:59 AM

Oh yes I really like his movie he is a good actor too=)
I wonder if he have kid? and what they namne is? are they artist too?
well I hope someone answer my question.

Is a song that I dont like is that he sing abc and mix with english is sound great at the start but then is sounds terible.

His movie is very great is alots of action and he can be funny some times=)

have he make a scary movie?????????

#114 gossip80

gossip80

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3651 posts

Posted 11 March 2005 - 05:17 AM

Oh yes I really like his movie he is a good actor too=)
I wonder if he have kid? and what they namne is? are they artist too?
well I hope someone answer my question.

Is a song that I dont like is that he sing abc and mix with english is sound great at the start but then is sounds terible.

His movie is very great is alots of action and he can be funny some times=)

have he make a scary movie?????????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

there are rumors that andy has a wife and a child out there somewhere, but you can never believe rumors, as far as what has been confirmed, he is single with no kid(s)

that's interesting, i don't think i've ever seen him in a scary movie, at least not in his recent stuff, maybe he's been in an old scary movie

#115 Shoto

Shoto

Andy's Tigress

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 11 March 2005 - 10:43 PM

In any case, it won't be much of a success since I find that his character fits more in action/mafia/cops/comedy and kungfu more than horror movie.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You don't know until you don't see. You named movies he made, so you know how he acts in such types of movies. I think it would be interesting to see him in something he didn't try yet.
Who knows, maybe he would be awesome in a horror. We wouldn't know until we see it... and I'm really curious what it would be like.
And I don't think Andy's character has anything to do with it. After all if he fits ALL those genres you named... then he doesn't fit anything or does fit everything ;)

#116 monyi

monyi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 04:36 AM

Speaking of CDs... does anyone know of this CD where Andy sings other people's OLD songs? My uncle has this CD and he offered to lend it to me, but I personally want a copy of my own... though I could burn it, but I rather not...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That CD is called Memories, released in 1995, I believe. I happen to have this CD and the CD booklet includes his thoughts that parallel the songs.

Speaking of songs, I personally love most of his hits from 1990-1996. The same applies with the other 3 heavenly kings. Well, I was a teen back then so how can I escape the romantic ballads from the 4 heavenly kings! :lol?:

By the way, anyone interested in his radio dramas? I have some links where you can listen back Full Time Killer (where he's O this time) and Needing You...

#117 Tarepanda

Tarepanda

超高校級のweeby

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 05:09 AM

That CD is called Memories, released in 1995, I believe. I happen to have this CD and the CD booklet includes his thoughts that parallel the songs.

Speaking of songs, I personally love most of his hits from 1990-1996. The same applies with the other 3 heavenly kings. Well, I was a teen back then so how can I escape the romantic ballads from the 4 heavenly kings!  :lol?:

By the way, anyone interested in his radio dramas? I have some links where you can listen back Full Time Killer (where he's O this time) and Needing You...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's great, thanks for the info monyi... I'll be sure to keep an eye on that album in stores... yeah, I liked his hits around the early 90s and late 90s... well, I wasn't born until early 90s, so I'm more glued to late 90s... but b/c my parents listen to songs from early 80s onwards, I'm pretty familiar with quite a few old songs.

Radio Dramas?!? Sounds cool, I wanna see!! :tricky:

- - -

I'm pretty sure you guys have seen these pictures of Andy in 24th Annual Film Awards, but I'll post them up anyway for visuals... =)

Posted Image

Andy and Carina Lau - They were pretty much the only couple up there for the night lightening up the atmosphere of the show for everyone... well, that's what I thought anyway...
Posted Image

Posted Image

#118 Shoto

Shoto

Andy's Tigress

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 09:33 AM

I don't know who told him to wear that too big suit, but he didn't look well... I mean he wasn't dressed nice <_<

And -- as always -- I prefer him with fringe :P

Radio dramas... Sounds interesting... but I suppose my Canto is way too poor to understand a word...

BTW: last AWC Newsletter's Andy letter in translated and posted here http://andylau.annikylemehr.boo.pl/viewtopic.php?t=306
if anyone, who can't read Chinese/his horrible handwriting (pick up your choice ;) ), is interested :)

#119 monyi

monyi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 05:40 PM

Andy said that he's gaining weight for his new movie, but when I looked at the most recent pics, I really wonder where's the 'flesh'?... :blink:

Sammi's site is currently down so no Needing You radio drama for now... As for Full Time Killer here it is: http://modena.interg.../simony/Hitman/

Test your imagination just by listening to their voices with Andy as O and Nic Tse as Tok...

#120 Tarepanda

Tarepanda

超高校級のweeby

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 12:30 AM

Thanks a lot, monyi! Looking forward to the radio drama... Hey, what a change.. Andy is O this time! But I'd rather Andy continue to be Tok, he's better off evil... muahahaha...

Monyi, can you tell me what role Candy and Miriam takes in the drama? I can't identify the girl's voices... lol

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users