Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 09:56 PM

Ron Ng Says That He Is Fat in Front of Andy Lau

Monday June 6, 2016 Hong Kong

Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com

Andy Lau, Ron Ng, Louis Cheung, etc. went to the outside of the Revenue Tower to film a bomb disposal scene for the new movie "Shock Wave". It was also arranged for the police's real personnel of the Explosive Ordnance Disposal Bureau to assist at the scene. Andy revealed that, before filming, he specially learned the know-how related to bomb disposal. He even revealed that, in the movie, he will have a romantic storyline with Song Jia.

Regarding using handsome siu sang Ron this time, Andy said, "He is able to make this entire film younger. He was chosen by the director. I certainly was in complete agreement!" Andy also said that it was very labourious for Ron to memorize the technical dialogue and highly praised him for performing quite well when doing solo scenes: "Ron had to introduce explosives for his first scene. Very labourious having to remember the dialogue. Solo the entire scene". When asked whether Ron resembled him, Andy immediately laughingly said, "He is more handsome than I am, but I was also handsome before". However, Ron, who was beside him, said that he was fat.

Since this is Ron's first time taking part in the filming of a movie after leaving TVB, he highly praised Andy: "Learned many things from filming with Andy. He is very patient when teaching newcomers. A lot of pressure...he crosses his arms while watching me act. Did not calculate the fee". Andy, who was beside him, laughingly said, "If he is not calculating, then I am not giving it. I also had to give money in order to be able to film it".

#882 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:08 AM

Andy Lau falls down from the horse during filming and reports his safety online

Wednesday January 18, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Andy Lau (劉德華) falls down from the horse during filming in Thailand and he reports his safety on the social networking website. The contents is as follows: "To my beloved family and friends, I fall down from the horse when filming advertisement in Thailand on 17th January and it result in muscle tear. I am currently receiving treatment from the medical team and I am fine. Please do not worry and thank you for the concern."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-ene...l.blogspot.com/

#883 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 02:43 AM

Andy Lau has bone fracture and needs to eat painkillers

Thursday January 19, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Andy Lau (劉德華) fell down from the horse during the filming in Thailand and he took the plane chartered by the medical team returning to Hong Kong today. It is pointed that Andy has bone fractures and needs to take painkillers. The doctor advised him to have bandage but Andy was considering at the moment. A few days ago, Andy went for medical check-up at the hospital and will be undergoing physical therapy after that. It is estimated that he needs to rest for at least 3 months and his family reject all visits.

#884 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 01:53 AM

Andy Lau wants to celebrate Lunar New Year at home

Monday January 23, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Andy Lau (劉德華) falls down from the horse when filming in Thailand and has bone fracture and undergoing treatment in the hospital now. He needs to go for physical therapy and it is estimated that Andy needs 6 months and above to recover. Based on the information, Andy does not want to stay in the hospital during Lunar New Year and consults the doctor for advice. But looking at his injuries, it is unlikely that he will be discharged from the hospital.

#885 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 02:46 AM

Andy Lau believes he will stand in front of everybody in healthy condition

Tuesday January 31, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Andy Lau (劉德華) fell down from the horse in Thailand earlier and has to spend Lunar New Year in the hospital. Five days ago, he left a message with the title, Happy New Year: "My family, it is day 1 of Lunar New Year and the greeting will proceed in my heart this year. I say before that I will feel happy as long as my family feel happy. I understand my family will feel happy when seeing me healthy and please believe me that I will stand in-front of them healthily. Happy New Year and hope my family will be healthy during Rooster year.

In addition, the reporters have been waiting for Andy at the hospital for many days and he distributes red packets to them this afternoon. Andy told the reporters that he felt okay and thank you for the concern.

#886 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:34 AM

Andy Lau is losing weight? Carol Chu travels to Nepal for praying

Monday July 3, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Andy Lau (劉德華) falls down from the horse when filming in Thailand in early 2017 and undergoes for physical therapy for 6 months. Although he has not made an official appearance, but Andy continues to film Shock Wave movie and attend memorial meeting of senior film producer, Chan Pui Wah (陳佩華) with his wife. He announces he will continue to hold the world tour concert next year and apply for permission in Hong Kong Coliseum again.

However on 29 June, a magazine exposes Andy is losing weight and having hoarse voice and it makes his wife, Carol Chu (朱麗倩) worried. Hence, she travels to Nepal for praying as many celebrities go there and it is unsure if Carol is praying for Andy.

The manager company rejects to reply and many fans leave message to show their concerns and hope the rumours are fake. A few days ago, Andy shared a painting and left an online message: "It is a group message and hope BOX is perfect." It turns out to be a birthday gift and unsure if it is drawn by his daughter.

#887 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:32 AM

Andy Lau is recording for the new film: I feel good if everyone feels happy

Monday July 17, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Andy Lau (劉德華) falls down from the horse in this January and he becomes skinny and ending up with a hoarse voice. He then travels with his wife to Nepal for praying and it makes his fans very worried. As he promises to hold his concert next year and his film, The Adventurers (俠盜聯盟) is airing soon, but Andy has not make any public appearances until now. On 13 July, Andy updates his account and leaves a message: "Recording for The Adventurers (俠盜聯盟) movie now...... I miss you all and how is everybody? I feel good if everyone is happy. See you in dreams!" Andy looks energetic and his fans reply that they feel good as long as he feels alright.

#888 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 12:13 AM

Andy Lau has recovered? He walks to the stage without crutch

Friday August 11, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Andy Lau (劉德華) uses 6 months for resting after falling down from the horse and it is impressive that he can finally walk and run without any help today. But has he really recover? As he is pointed to using crutch yesterday but he looks very healthy today. His energy really surprises everybody and he sings the song, Andy Go Andy Go Go together with them.

The organisation committee really cares about Andy and the production team plays a short video clip with the title, everyone cares about Andy Lau to root for him. In the clip, everyone gives positive energy and Andy walks out slowly from the back stage. He also waves his hand and gives flying kisses with continuous cheering from the audiences.

#889 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:36 AM

Andy Lau shows his stylish image during press conference: I am back

Monday August 14, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Andy Lau (劉德華) rests for 6 months after falling down from the horse in Thailand in early 2017 and he officially resumes his work a few days ago. He looks healthy and energetic during the press conference of the film, The Adventurers (俠盜聯盟) in Beijing a few days ago. On 10 August, Andy wears a black suit and continues with the promotion in Taiwan with Stephen Fung (馮德倫) and Tony Yang (楊祐寧). He reports his updated condition in the air: "I am back! No difference as before. The doctor in Hong Kong advises me to reduce the public appearances but I really want to walk around. Rumours of me losing weight and praying for god has been spreading around but nobody sees me personally. I feel very fortunate as everyone shows concern for me."

Mentioning about several action scenes in the film and Andy is injured, he replies he likes to play around and start to have injury after knocking onto something.

#890 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 11:23 PM

Andy Lau has hoarse voice after resting for 6 months: The doctor says I am getting older

Sunday August 27, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Andy Lau (劉德華) rests for 6 months since he is injured when filming advertisement earlier. Many people are shocked although he expresses that he is fine when filming many action scenes. Mentioning about filming The Adventurers (俠盜聯盟) movie before his injury, Andy reveals he films most action scenes personally and is injured during filming as well: "The scar remains after knocking my head against the wall and I need to trouble the make-up artist as a result."

Andy specially consults the doctor as he has a hoarse voice despite resting for a long time: "I feel agitated when he says I am getting old. Perhaps I do less exercises for the past 6 months and my voice is less hoarse when having good stamina in the past. The doctor explains to me in this way."

#891 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:34 AM

Andy Lau tells everyone to be extra careful during windy days in Hong Kong

Wednesday August 30, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Andy Lau (劉德華) attended the movie premiere of The Adventurers (俠盜聯盟) on 22 August and said thank you to his fans. He shows his appreciation by the song, Days of walking together (一起走過的日子) online and keeps a close distance with his fans. Andy also tells everyone to be careful during windy days.

Andy leaves a message: "The promotion campaigns for The Adventurers film have ended. Looking at you and letting you to look at me and it is my main purpose when making this appearance. Please rest assured and let's walk through this journey together. It is stormy in Hong Kong now and please be extra careful. Let's have fun together on our birthdays."

#892 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 10:29 PM

Andy Lau acts as Lee Rock after 25 years later but for cameo appearance only

Sunday October 1, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Andy Lau (劉德華) acts as a senior inspector from 1960s in Kowloon in Lee Rock (五億探長雷洛傳) movie many years ago and acts as the same role character in Chasing the Dragon (追龍) film after 25 years old later.

Andy acts as Lee Rock when he is 30 years old at that time and says during an interview with the director, Jason Kwan (關智耀) that the acting manner and dialogue will be similar. However, he admits that his acting skills is less satisfactory at that time and hopes to perform better this time.

Andy adds that he is supposed to have equal number of scenes with Donnie Yen (甄子丹) and only realises he makes cameo appearance in the film when signing contract on that day: "Is it because my acting skills is poor? They should pay compensation to me and it will end up like a double film."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users