AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

T-ara : Ham Eun Jung

ham eun jung t-ara

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#1 .jaevia

.jaevia

power of nine ★

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4715 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 03:04 PM

Posted Image

Name : Ham Eun Jung (함은정)
DoB : 1988/12/12
Blood type : O
Height : 168cm
Weight : 46kg
Education : Dong Gook University - performing arts
Hobbies : Watching movies, looking at fashion magasines, reading books
Specialties : Tae Kwon Do, Korean traditional singing, horseback riding

Movies :
1999 - A-rong's Big Expedition
2002 - Madeleine as the Young SeongHye
2004 - Toji, the Land as BongSoon
2005 - The Beast and the Beauty as Haemi
2006 - Ice Bar as MiSook & The World of Silence as MinHee
2008 - Gosa, Death Bell as Kim JiWon

Music :
Color Pink Digital Single
SeeYa's "Are You Walking Away"
T-ara's "Good Person" in Cinderella Man OST Part 1

Music Videos :
Ft Island's "A Man's First Love Follows him to the Grave"
Ft Island's "Thunder"
FT Island's "Just One Person"
SG Wannabe's "가시리"

Commercials:
Ivy Club CF
Cuckoo Cooking Tools CF
Government Information Agency CF
Morning Rice Drink CF
Earth science Colors fleets CF

Information Credits to onelight forums
translated by YHB of onelightforum
Graphics by .jaevia @AF / aivilo @ onelightforum

Edited by .jaevia, 01 May 2009 - 03:06 PM.

#2 mizzxangie

mizzxangie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 09:39 PM

here's some more pictures of eunjung ~ ^^

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://i24.photobuck...raeunjung37.jpg

http://i24.photobuck...raeunjung38.jpg

credits: cyworld + mizzxangie + diadem5

http://i24.photobuck...-arabanner3.jpg

Edited by hyuk_berry, 10 February 2010 - 01:35 PM.

#3 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25783 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 04:08 PM

Posted Image

T-ara EunJung gives an official explanation about her snowman costume.

On 27th December, she had written on her minihompy diary, “I didn't know that people would see it as a punishment…Ohyo keke. The one person I'm reminded of at this moment. ㅅㅈㄴ”

Previously, EunJung's snowman costume worn for T-ara's Christmas special performances of their song ‘Bo Peep Bo Peep' has been commented on by 2PM TaecYeon with, “Your costume today is some kind of punishment? Kekeke” and has been the topic amongst netizens.

Some netizens have also called T-ara's stylists as antis putting the members in weird costumes like that of the snowman costume which EunJung was put in .

Meanwhile, T-ara won their 1st #1 on music show with the song ‘Bo Peep Bo Peep' just 5 months into debut on KBS Music Bank on 1st January.

S:Newsen + kbites

#4 NeoDestiny

NeoDestiny

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 09:44 AM

I just realized Eun Jung plays the girl/ghost in the movie, Death Bell.

#5 koalajump

koalajump

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 04:23 PM

I think she's the prettiest in T-ara! Love her! She looks a little like Han Hyoju at some points though : )

#6 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:21 AM

T-ara Member Has Unusual Sleeping Habits

Posted by Ashe in Crack Beat, Daily Laughs, News Beat on Jan 27th, 2010

Posted Image

It's hard being an idol. You're shuttled from performance to performance, Beep-bopping all day long, and by the end of it all, you just want to throw up your little be-pawed hands in exhaustion. Not surprisingly, sleep is a valued commodity in k-pop and on a recent episode of "Strong Heart", T-ara leader Eunjung grabs the opportunity whenever she can:

She explained "well usually we get enough hours of sleep but sometimes we only have 2 hours of sleep. The other members seem to be taking it well, but I fell asleep inside a cubicle once. "

Hyomin also commented "well, Eunjung really has weird habits. She can sleep anywhere and anytime. One-time we were in the van talking and suddenly we didnt notice she was already sleeping." She continues "when she was sleeping at the toilet, we had no idea where she was. So we kept searching the whole building for our leader. Suddenly our staff member said she fell asleep inside the cubicle."

Eunjung responded, "Honestly, I fell asleep because I was so tired. But the seat was so comfortable and I didnt even smell any bad odors."

I'm not going to pretend like *ahem* I have never borne witness to tired commode catnaps before, but it's amusing that Eunjung was so cool about it. Also, wake-up call to their management company that they may need to, you know, SLEEP.

Cr: Newsen + SBS
Translation: *YANiPOPO* @ tiaradiadem.com

source: Seoulbeats

Edited by Ait, 29 January 2010 - 10:21 AM.

#7 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7741 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 07:01 AM

T-ara leader EunJung fell asleep in a toilet cubicle!

During an episode of SBS' Strong Heart, EunJung cracked up the audience by sharing her personal hardship. But what caused the laughter? It seems that because of lack of sleep, EunJung fell asleep in a toilet cubicle.

She explained “Well usually we get enough hours of sleep but sometimes we only have 2 hours of sleep. The other members seem to be taking it well, but I fell asleep inside a cubicle once.”

Hyomin has also commented “Eunjung really has weird habits. She can sleep anywhere and anytime. One-time we were in the van talking and suddenly we didnt notice she was already sleeping.” She continues “when she was sleeping at the toilet, we had no idea where she was. So we kept searching the whole building for our leader. Suddenly our staff member said she fell asleep inside the cubicle.”

Eunjung responded, “Honestly, I fell asleep because I was so tired. But the seat was so comfortable and I didnt even smell any bad odors.”

C: *YANiPOPO*@tiaradiadem

She is so cute!! haha.

#8 xtomalove

xtomalove

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:48 PM

i absolutely love her~~
hope she has more fans becaus its shocking how this thread only has one page oo'
anyways, just wondering -
is she best friends or have any kind of relationship of any of teh guys in ft island?
cause she appeared in 2 of their mvs

^^~

eunjung hwaiting!!!~
<33

#9 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7741 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:58 AM

^I also love her too Eunjung is my favorite member in T-ara!! I know there isn't a lot that post in her thread. I'm not sure what kind of relationship she has with ft island but maybe they are friends since she was in two of their mvs. I would like if they were all friends that would be cool but she is older than all of them.

#10 xtomalove

xtomalove

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 08:34 AM

NEW OLD NEWS ABOUT EUNJUNG :D

Posted Image

Apparently so! It's been revealed that TVXQ's Yoochun shared a kiss with T-ara's leader Eunjung for TVXQ's drama Dating on Earth (지구에서 연애 중) back in 2006.

Eunjung's involvement with this drama marked her debut into the acting scene.

Many fans were already aware that these two made an appearance on the same drama after the subject arose last month; however, the specific topic of a supposed kiss has become a hot issue only recently. Through an online portal site, netizens said things like, “It seems like Eunjung prepared a lot to debut with T-ara” and “Her appearance has a different charm than the one she has nowadays.”

Even though the kiss was just a peck, I'm sure Cassiopeians are going to be all over this one. Eunjung, get your helmet on!

- allkpop.com

thought id post this here in case nobody read it ^^~
she's soo lucky
and she looks so pretty there :P
does anyone know how many eps in that drama or is it a movie?

oh sorry, i forgot the title :P
TVXQ's Yoochun locked lips with T-ara's Eunjung?

#11 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25783 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:59 PM

Posted Image

Another interesting piece of T-ara EunJung's past has been revealed!

It is known that EunJung has taken part in the 2006 drama production for Dong Bang Shin Ki called ‘Dating From Earth'. In the romance comedy drama, Micky YooChun plays the role of a highschool student whose wife happens to be his teacher at school.

And EunJung plays the role of a crazy fan and schoolmate to Micky YooChun at school. She was seen in uniform and with her black long hair.

What caught the attention of many is also her kiss scene with Micky YooChun. In the drama, she had tagged along with Micky where he went and in the end, she initiated a kiss.

Netizens who have seen the videos commented, “EunJung has much activities even before debut”, “she even get to kiss Micky YooChun, did she like saved the whole nation in her previous life to get such good opportunities this life?”, “she looks pure and pretty” etc.

S:SportsChosun + kbites

#12 xtomalove

xtomalove

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 09:28 AM

i watched all of the dbsk drama just to watch her :D
she has amazing acting skills

also, i watched the kiss scene
if you looked closely after she kissed him, their positions dont match
i dont think they kissed at all :P

but i loved her in that movie
annoying at times ^^~

#13 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25783 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:57 PM

Posted Image

For artists, shedding off clothes and showing off skin is a hard thing to do. T-ara are currently promoting their bonus track 'Go Crazy Because of You' and aside from youngest Jiyeon, all of the members are showing skin.

One person's body in particular has sparked a hater's mind. For their outfits, Leader Eunjung has been wearing an outfit that shows off her stomach. Anti-s have went on to attack her by calling her fat, unhealthy and that she should trim down. Other artists like Kara's Hara, 2ne1's Park Bom, SNSD's Tiffany, and even Wonder Girls' rapper Yoobin have been attacked with nasty comment over the net for their image.

But other netizens beg to differ. They simply call Eunjung's image as - healthy and that of a real woman. They said "it's obvious that she has a flat tummy and that she is fit. It's the pants that are too tight(as shown in the pic, the pants are tight)". The netizens appreciate T-ara's leader for her healthy image and figure. More positive response came out after someone posted that Eunjung is a big fan of vitamins! A fan of T-ara encouraged Eunjung by leaving a message such as "Eunjung(unnie) you are beautiful no matter what they say. We like your body and we believe it's the stylists' fault for not giving you the correct size."

Cr: Newsen
Translation: *YANiPOPO* @ tiaradiadem.com

#14 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25783 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:33 PM

Posted Image

T-ara Eunjung (22) thanks her manager-mother, "I'm sorry, and thank you," she said. Because of Eunjung her mother had to end her music career.

Eunjung revealed in a March 24th interview with Daily Sports, "She was a graduate from Ewha Womans' University with a degree in music, she quit giving piano lessons to become my manager. Then I didn't know much, but now I feel sorry," she said.

Eunjung began as a child actress in 1995 KBS 1TV's youth drama, "A New Generation of Adults,"* after her movie debut she has starred in "Madeline" (02), SBS's "Land" (04), MBC's "Heroic Age" (04). Her mother took care of her daughter by driving and accompanying her to auditions, her schedules and helping her daughter's career 24/7.

Eunjung said, "My mother was very happy after she graduated and started teaching students how to play piano. But she didn't teach anymore after she became my manager because there were too many things for her to handle. She told me once that when she sees a piano, her heart begins to flutter, and whenever I see a piano I feel apologetic. She sacrificed her career for me," she said as she was beginning to cry.

Eunjung the only child stated, "She had me 10 years after her marriage, which makes me hurt even more. She wanted me to become an actress in the past and now I have, so now she believes her original prayers were answered," she said.

source : http://isplus.joins....tml?aid=1353673
cr : nathaniel (trans) @diadem+ isplus

#15 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7741 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:39 AM

[news] T-ara Eunjung is a candidate for lead role in new drama

Posted Image

T-ara member Eunjung is a major candidate for the female lead role in an upcoming drama in SBS called "Page One".

The new drama will start broadcast in May and she was nominated for the leading female role. Despite the drama, Eunjung has been known for her youthful charisma and hard working attitude.

Officials said that right now, there are three candidates for the female lead role for the new drama and there has been no final decisions yet.

"Page One" will be the successor of "Oh!My Lady" and is scheduled to broadcast by the end of may. The First shooting for the drama will start by the end of this month.

Source: Newsen
Credits: Blueprincess824 @ Dailykpopnews
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

Yay, can't to see here in a drama. I love Eunjung she is just so pretty. :D

#16 JenTOP.ForeveR

JenTOP.ForeveR

빅뱅 ♥ 탑뇽

• Forum Masters
  • 11652 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 02:15 PM

T-ara's Ham Eun-jung cast in new TV series

Korean singer Ham Eun-jung of girl band T-ara has been cast in a new SBS TV series tentatively titled "Coffee House", according to her agency Core Contents Media on Monday.

Core Contents explained in a press release that the singer, a former child actor, will be playing the daughter of a coffee shop owner who becomes an assistant for a novelist.

Ham is said to have been present at the first script reading session on Friday, which was also attended by the show's crew members and lead actors including Kang Ji-hwan, Park Si-yeon and Kim Ji-young.

The romantic comedy will be helmed by noted television producer Pyo Min-soo, who has directed many hit dramas including "Full House" (KBS, 2004) and "The World That They Live In" (KBS2, 2008)

Pyo is known for casting girl band Baby V.O.X. member Yoon Eun-hye in 2007 drama "The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince", which became a smash hit and turned then-singer Yoon into a household name as an actress.

Ham, 21, is a member of female idol group T-ara who debuted in July 2009 with the single "Lie" and "Wanna Play".

They gained popularity as their collaboration project "TTL (Time to Love)" with Korean boy band Choshinsung topped various music charts later in the year, and released their first studio album "Absolute First Album" in December 2009.

"House", which starts shooting on Wednesday, will air after "Oh! My Lady" ends its run.

http://10.asiae.co.k...041913022139536

#17 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25783 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:09 PM

Posted Image

-ara EunJung will appear as a 1-day guest on ‘Invincible Youth'.

EunJung made a special appearance during the filming of the show in early April. And photos of the filming that day were also posted up and circulated on the internet after that. In addition, many netizens are curious to see that KARA Goo Hara is missing in the photos.

The PD of the show revealed on 27th April, “Goo Hara was in Thailand filming for a CF, and so EunJung stood in as a 1-day guest. We will be able to see EunJung on the show soon. Previously Yuri was unwell and member SooYoung also stood in for her. If we get a missing member in G7, other members will stand in for them.”

Recently, there have also been male guests on the show like Goo JoonYeop and Kim JongMin.

#18 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25783 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:57 PM

Posted Image

It is known that T-ara EunJung will be appearing as the female lead to Davichi's comeback song ‘Stop The Time' MV.

Davichi will be back with punk rock song ‘Stop The Time' 1 year and 3 months after their previous hits like '8282′ and ‘Met an Accident'. The MV is set to be a reinterpretation of the ‘Snow White' story. And EunJung will appear as the poor Snow White set in the 21st Century.

The MV will be revealed on 6th May. And Davichi will have their comeback stage on KBS Music Bank on 14th May.

S:NEwsen + kbites

#19 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25783 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:53 PM

Posted Image

Amidst the criticisms against T-ara EunJung, who allegedly swore, during her guest appearance of KBS 2TV Invincible Youth aired on 30th April, there has been many netizens who had gone up to her minihompy to post encouraging messages to her.

With G7 member KARA Goo Hara absent from filming and doing CF filming in Japan, EunJung has stood in for her as guest appearance on the show. When during the show, EunJung was seen advising fellow member HyoMin on strengthening her existence on G7, HyoMin has always been worried about not getting enough air time on the show.

And in the midst, many netizens have pointed out that EunJung was seen swearing on the show which led to negative controversy for the singer. She said, “You have to be sure and go for it. Tell them ‘When I come back from Japan, don't take out too much of my parts. Just go and tell them so” and at the end of her sentence, it seems that she had pulled a swear word from the look of her mouth to emphasize her stand.

After the controversy went out, many fans have visited EunJung's minihompy and wrote messages, “I believe that EunJung is not such a person”, “Don't get worried about such ridiculous criticisms” etc.

S: NTN + kbites

#20 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25783 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:15 PM

Posted Image

The production team has finally come out to clarify on the criticisms earlier about how T-ara EunJung has sworn on the show to HyoMin.

The production posted their official stand on the case on the show's homepage on 4th May. They wrote, “During the show aired on 30th April, the conversation between HyoMin and guest appearance EunJung shown has attracted much criticisms from netizens.”

They added, “We checked with the recording on the 3 cameras used for the filming then, and confirmed that she did not swear. The part where it seems that she was mouthing something, she was actually referring to HyoMin as ‘지지배'*”

The production team also attached a video with the announcement and voiced that they hope the criticisms will stop.

S:Maxmovie + kbites

*지지배 (ji-ji-bae) – often used to refer to another female who is junior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJZym37TwWs&feature=player_embedded

#21 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25783 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:28 PM

Posted Image

Debuting as adult actress, Ham EunJung talks about the similarities between her new role in upcoming drama ‘Coffee House' and the role Go EunChan by actress Yoon EunHye for drama ‘Coffee Prince'.

The press conference for SBS new drama ‘Coffee House' was held at 2pm on 10th May. The cast as well as the PD to the drama were present at the press conference. For this drama, EunJung's role dons a boyish image with short hairstyle, similar to that of Go EunChan off ‘Coffee Prince' in 2007.

EunJung voiced, “I think the comments about me resembling Yoon EunHye for this role will stop after the drama airs. Even though we both had short cut and boyish style, our characters personalities are different. Though I have to agree when I saw the poster for ‘Coffee House', I though there was some similarities.”

EunJung has many experiences in acting as a child actress. After which, she had promoted as part of idol girlgroup T-ara. And recently she was casted for this drama as well as movie ‘White'.

The drama will air on 17th May at 8.50pm taking over the timeslot for drama ‘Oh! My Lady' which is currently airing.

S:TVDaily + kbites

#22 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25783 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 02:29 PM

Posted Image

T-ara EunJung has revealed her sadness about not being able to promote with the rest of the T-ara members in Japan.

EunJung wrote on her minihompy on 3rd June that due to commitments to drama SBS Coffee House, she will not be able to join the rest of the T-ara members on their promotions of the Japanese version of ‘TTL'.

She wrote, “Are the Japanese fans together with the other T-ara members? I will not be able to join the Japanese promotions this time. I've received messages on Twitter, and I've heard from people around me on how they thought it was a shame I could not join the others for the promotions this time.”

She added, “I feel sad about not being able to go too. I can only be sorry that as the leader I am not able to show the 6-member T-ara on stage. With the filming of drama ‘Coffee House' and also from exhaustion, the more I could not do so. I also want to see everyone and be with the members. I will try to show a 6-member T-ara next time. Thank you very very much for showing much love to T-ara…♥”.

Having done acting when she was young, EunJung will debut as adult actress officially with drama Coffee House.

#23 Sixerz

Sixerz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 08:10 PM

I'm surprised no one mentioned Dream High!
Love her voice and I think she has a strong vocal. :thumbsup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ka5tepcPTs&feature=player_detailpage

p.s. She looks dayum~ good with her short hair :iloveyou:

Posted Image

#24 Teiji

Teiji

Forever Lonely

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 12:34 AM

I agree. I really like her with short hairs. It makes her looks mature and sexy. That's the reason why I can't seem to hate her in Dream High no matter how bad she turns lol.

#25 Shining★mjjeje

Shining★mjjeje

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 08:56 AM

T-ara’s Eunjung says she is not dating Kim Soo Hyun

Posted Image

T-ara’s Eunjung explained the dating rumors involving herself and Kim Soo Hyun.

On April 11th, the idol refuted the rumor, saying, “I’m close to Kim Soo Hyun but a dating rumor is just just out of the blue.”

Eunjung became close to the actor while filming KBS2TV’s “Dream High“. After the drama ended, she was picked to endorse ‘SPRIS‘ alongside him, which gave enough room for a dating rumor to be formed. There were even rumors about how the two would be the next couple on MBC’s “We Got Married“.

The idol stated, “I’m not only close to Kim Soohyun, but Suzy, Taecyeon, and the other idols as well. We have been contacting each other even after the drama ended. I think the rumors formed because we had also filmed an ad together.”

She added, “After seeing an article about Kim Soo Hyun and I becoming partners for “We Got Married”, I thought that rumors were scary as people made them out to be. When we met at a shoot, I asked him what he was doing the day I had my “We Got Married” filming and he said he was resting at home. I said ‘So then you’re not becoming my husband’ and we laughed together.”

Eunjung is currently filming “We Got Married” with Lee Jang Woo and is preparing to begin filming for a historical drama called “King Geuncho“

Source: allkpop

It's good to hear they all keep contact with each other still Dream High Cast && well rumors will always pop up when people hope that they get together, it's the truth of being a celebrity

Edited by Shining★mjjeje, 12 April 2011 - 08:57 AM.