AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Charles Szeto Shui Ki (司徒瑞祈)

charles szeto szeto shui ki

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
112 replies to this topic

#1 swtxjing

swtxjing

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1203 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 09:06 PM

Name: Charles Szeto Shui Ki
Nick Name: Water
Birthday: 1/5, 1980
Height: 178 cm
Weith: 55kg
Family: Mum, Dad, Elder Sister
School:
Elementary - St Joseph's Collage Primary
High School - St Joseph's Collage
College - The Hong Kong Polytechnic

Series
Sunshine Heartbeat
The Gateau Affairs

Posted Image

Edited by AutumnTears, 27 November 2005 - 08:00 PM.

#2 Crazy4U

Crazy4U

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 07:23 PM

i thought he was born in 1976 or somethin. I got it from others.
he lookz lik 19 or 20.\
he is so cute
i luv him in SH

#3 swtxjing

swtxjing

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1203 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 04:04 PM

i thought he was born in 1976 or somethin. I got it from others.
he lookz lik 19 or 20.\
he is so cute
i luv him in SH

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i got 1980 from all of his sites.

SOME PICS
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 angelics

angelics

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 09:30 PM

hes quite handsome hehe.. he looks great in SUNSHINE HEARTBEAT! had watch the movie and cant wait for the new episode.. wondering he won the competition a anot..? hope he win

#5 swtxjing

swtxjing

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1203 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 03:39 PM

yes i just watched eps 11.
i am pretty sure he wins.
i think he wil be playing with Vin as nic since Kit hurt his leg

#6 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 08:56 PM

charles's such a cutie,loved him in SH.he's in the new series with chris rite?about the helicopter thingy.aww,loved both of them.can't believe he's 24.he lookz like 20 or 21 liked chris.

#7 sportaylil1

sportaylil1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 07:35 AM

Charles is pretty cute. Wonder if he's going to be in other series beside Sunshine Heartbeat.

#8 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 January 2005 - 03:42 PM

well well yah he loose the game tho but he end up with 2nd sis and nic end up with mia that was an happy ending i love the movie anyway just want to tell yah that ok see yah later!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need anything just reply or email at Tiffany_18_mo@yahoo.com

#9 angeltvgirl416

angeltvgirl416

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 09:30 PM

o water, i like him with the 2nd sister good thing they ended up together and he looks better with her too.

#10 AutumnTears

AutumnTears

. x3 yoo .

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1796 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 12:56 AM

Posted Image
[Ta Kung Pao 21/01/05]

TVB newcomer Charles Szeto and Nancy Wu have been chosen for their healthy images to become the 2005 Yau Tsim Mong Crime Fighting Stars, responsible for promoting young people to assist the police with their investigations and reduce crime. Nancy indicates that she has always been very careful with her possessions and rarely loses things. When she was at school, she was playing ball in the courts, but she left her bag at the side and when she went back, it had gone missing, leaving her very upset. She says: "We should all be careful in looking after our things as this can help to reduce crime already."

Charles celebrated his 26th birthday on 5th of this month and this is his first birthday since entering the entertainment industry, so he held a special party with twenty or so fans on that day. The fans presented him with a birthday cake and made some thoughtful gifts for him, including a photo collection and a hand knitted scarf. On the evening of his birthday, Charles took time out to celebrate with his family and his father gave him a lucky packet, whilst his mother bought him some clothes. His birthday wish is for his work to go well, have more jobs and receive the recognition from even more people. When asked if he was in a rush to start dating, he says: "I am not dating and am in no rush because I want to concentrate on my work. Once this is established, then I can start thinking about romance."

http://www.takungpao...1/UL-356178.htm
Credits to Em - http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#11 Princess lisa

Princess lisa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 09:47 PM

He is filming a new series called Always On Standby with Charmanine and Ekin. Can't wait to see this then!

#12 lingsf4sk

lingsf4sk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 10:09 PM

Lol, yeah he's born in 1979... I got that from his sites... plus he's just passed his 26th birthday... aww... he's so sweet! Well, I think he is anyway... lol :lol?: love his dimples... :tricky:

#13 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 09:02 AM

What other series has he been in?

#14 iCySoUr21

iCySoUr21

aLeX & sHiRlEy

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 01:11 AM

he's in Revolving Doors of Vegeance with ROn and Kenix. AFter seeing the part in Sh, when the 3rd sister yoyo chen said that he looks like ron and moses mixed together. I really actually find him to look alot like ron! But i should actually say Ron looks alot like him, bcuz he is older than Ron.

#15 purelife

purelife

On the edge of being banned.

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 06:02 AM

he's in Revolving Doors of Vegeance with ROn and Kenix. AFter seeing the part in Sh, when the 3rd sister yoyo chen said that he looks like ron and moses mixed together. I really actually find him to look alot like ron! But i should actually say Ron looks alot like him, bcuz he is older than Ron.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no Charles is not older then Ron

Ron is older and looks older and more mature then Charles

anyways you guys seen Ron's Don't Blame Her MV??? Charles in it
but one thing i don't get it why he formed tears !!!!!

he won Linda Chung anyways,why would he form tears to his eyes????

#16 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 12:56 AM

Alex fong is his senior in swimming....this means that eh aslo a swimmers that representative HK...wow!!!
No wonder he can have a good solid body... he look charms and cute...and he doens look like 25....
The first sight i saw him when he act in SH, i realise that he look like someone female artist...but dunno who ... did anyone of you have the same feel also.....
But then i also cannot wait to see his 2nd movie... His actiing not bad....

#17 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 10:03 PM

O M G!!! I love Charles!!! :iloveyou: Charles is soooo adorable! His voice is so cute too! And I just started to watch this new series I forgot what it's called...its bout baking cakes and Joe/Myolie is in it...! Charles is the B E S T!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK HOTTIE!!! :lol?:

#18 mystic_heaven

mystic_heaven

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:08 PM

How you you say his name in Cantonese?
Ki? do you say it like Kee, Kei, Kai???
Chinese characters anyone?

#19 MzAsian

MzAsian

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 11:11 PM

WOW! Charles is sooo adorable in Gateau Affairs! You people should watch it! Hehe..he talks soo cute..kinda has this "lan yum" thing...lols.. :D

If anyone wants to talk about him u can msn me!
Innocent_chinkaviet_gurl@hotmail.com :)

#20 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 06:03 AM

charkles's soooooo cute in SH but he's more cuter in GA.loves charles.hope to see him as the lead again.

#21 cheelam

cheelam

Yeah, so what's your point?

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 06:22 AM

this is my opinion, so dont wreck me.. well, i dont hate him.. but i think he is *hideous* when he smiles... he only looks okay when he is not really smiling... i think its his nose.. its so...*ughh* kinda makes him look gay... but he is sometimes cute..

#22 t00dles

t00dles

iloveyous<3`

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1390 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 12:10 AM

What other series has he been in?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i dink he has been in da Sunshine Heartbeat & The Gateau Affairs

#23 XxMoOmOoxX

XxMoOmOoxX

~_~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1890 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 02:16 PM

theres something about his face that makes him look a little bit "sore gaan gaan"...the only series that i saw him in was sunshine heartbeat...his acting is pretty good for a newbie...but other than that...thats the only tvb series that i can remember him in

#24 amezames

amezames

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 07:53 AM

i like his acting! hes very cute,but sometimes his nose bugs me, i like him better than vin choi, cant wait to see in him Always on Standby

#25 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 04:21 PM

if anyone is interested in seeing more of his series..he is in "the gateau affairs" he is pretty cute n he will be myolie's brother in that serie
his acting skills has improve..but will he be having bigger roles?

#26 d0ggiel0ver

d0ggiel0ver

& it's lovee '♥

• Forum Crew
  • 4137 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 04:41 PM

He's okay to watch at. Though I don;t find his acting skills that good. Hope they'll promote him and let him play bigger roles to improve! :lol?:

#27 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 11:45 PM

ohh i think hes really good looking!! but he hasnt been in a lot of series has he? what is he filming now?

#28 dee-lush

dee-lush

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3914 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 07:10 AM

http://img359.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img359/1239/tracyip9yd.jpg

Charles Szeto: Tracy Ip hasn't had plastic surgery

Charles Szeto, this year's Miss Hong Kong winner, Tracy Ip and the Hong Kong representatives for the 11th Chinese Sports Meet, yesterday were at a press conference. Both Charles and Tracy are technical students of the same department and has worked together before Tracy was crowned Miss Hong Kong. Charles says that Tracy has not changed, still a beautiful girl. To the reports about Tracy having plastic surgery, Charles says Tracy is skinnier now and with professional make up artists of course she looks different from her old photos.

- translated by angelic_eyes25

#29 misshk

misshk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 08:07 AM

I like Charles, he's not much of a good actor, but he's still new so give him time to improve. Does anyone know if he's still in University or is he done? most actors dont even finish highschool in hk so he's doing pretty good for balancing work and school.

#30 rhapsodic

rhapsodic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 09:04 AM

just wondering, what part in RDOV does Charles Szeto play - or does he appear in one of the later eps - i'm up to ep 16

#31 nanajol

nanajol

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 12:33 PM

woah... i love charles so much... he's so cute... i like him in Gateau Affairs.. though he has lil parts in them.... hehe... so cute... so talented...

#32 lilcuteeguh

lilcuteeguh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 03:35 AM

charles rocks!! his nickname is water. maybe because he's such a great swimmer!! formore official site of charles, go to www.szetoshuiki.com and charles do visits that site often. like onced a month. :) :]

#33 swtxjing

swtxjing

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1203 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 01:50 PM

yup hes cool but somehow he never answer me on msn.. maybe hes away or something

or maybe thats not even his msn... someone just gave me a random msn................

#34 ~Sue~

~Sue~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 03:55 AM

I like Charles, he's not much of a good actor, but he's still new so give him time to improve.  Does anyone know if he's still in University or is he done? most actors dont even finish highschool in hk so he's doing pretty good for balancing work and school.

I believe he is finished university. Right now he is just concentrating on his acting career and swimming to prepare for upcoming competitions.

#35 hlac

hlac

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1723 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 08:30 PM

Charles Szeto, Shui Ki, he is pretty handsome young guy, I saw him in some of tvb's series, he has some good parts to play. I think he still goes to university. I like to see him a bigger roles in tvb series in the future.

#36 ngpossible

ngpossible

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1528 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 11:40 PM

I'm beginning to like Charles Szeto. He got so much skinnier now that he's in something new with Wu Lok Yin. Does anyone know if Charles will be coming out with anything new? Other than those two series and this new one about horseback riding, will there be anything else?

#37 lilcuteeguh

lilcuteeguh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 02:34 AM

do far, not yet, but i'm sure if you check at ww.szetoshuiki.com, you'll find update news of him. just go to guestbook adn ask questions or leave charles a message i fyou can't read chinese like me.

what role does charles play in revolving doors of vengenace. i just hope htat TVB will give him big role soon, but ot me, he's not so bad as a newcommer. i think that is's awesome!! :) :]

#38 smilanny

smilanny

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2917 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 09:16 PM

Charles is in RDOV too ? many young actors appear in this series as cameos! lol i'll have to watch it.
he will be in "Love Under the Sky Curtains" with Bosco, Kevin and Niki. he plays Natalie Tong's husband who is Niki's sister ^^

yup hes cool but somehow he never answer me on msn.. maybe hes away or something

or maybe thats not even his msn... someone just gave me a random msn................

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

omg you have his MSN ? lol this is cool ! ^^ but it might not be true =/

Edited by smilanny, 15 September 2005 - 09:18 PM.

#39 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 September 2005 - 01:00 AM

hmm i kinda doubt that charles is in RDOV, or if he is, then maybe he has a tiny role ><;; i think he deserves bigger roles then the types of roles he gets now

#40 edisonraylam

edisonraylam

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4224 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 02:40 AM

I thought Charles would have bigger roles since he was one of the leads of Sunshine Heartbeat, but he only played a tiny role in The Gateau Affairs.