460 replies to this topic

#81 behappy8

behappy8

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 07:20 PM

The show was good. If you guz hate Sonjia then she's done a good job!

#82 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 03 November 2004 - 02:04 AM

Posted Image

[Ta Kung Pao 03/11/04]

TVB's special anniversary programme "Stepping Up in Hong Kong - Conquering the Giant Buddha" was filmed at Lantau Island's Giant Buddha statue yesterday, hosted by Cheng Dan Shui and Sonija Kwok and artistes taking part including Jessica Hsuan, Steven Ma, Myolie Wu, Cally Kwong, Anne Heung, Shirley Yeung, Gregory Lee, Linda Chung, Joyce Tang, Sunny Chan, Yumiko Cheng and Deep Ng. As well as the stars taking part in the team race, there were over a hundred other runners up the steps to the Buddha, with the winner doing a lap of honour with Jessica.

Sonija just hosted yesterday's show, but she will be taking part in the second stage of the run up the steps of the International Finance Centre later. As she has not done any major exercise for a couple of years, she is a little worried her fitness level will not be able to hold out. Jessica says that she was not to confident at running up the over hundred steps at the Giant Buddha because she has not done any exercise for twelve years and if she felt unwell at any stage, she would turn back because she did not want to be airlifted to hospital. However, after yesterday, Jessica would like to be able to find the motivation to do more exercise and keep fit. She says: "Since I was admitted to hospital for eight days whilst filming 'A Step Into the Past' and had to have over 20 packs of saline drip, I realised that health is most important, otherwise even having ten milion dollars would be no use. At the time, I said to the heavens that I would rather give Him all my wealth in exchange for my health."

Talking of TVB's anniversary male and female lead awards, there have been some betting companies releasing odds for them and Sonija is an outsider to win because she only had one series aired last year. She feels that Sheren Tang is likely to take the female lead award, or Ada Choi. Later she will be taking part in a China Central Television production in Beijing and will stay there until April. Is she worried that constantly filming in Hong Kong will affect her popularity with the public? She says that as long as her series continue to be aired in Hong Kong then it does not matter. She has also thought about buying a property in Beijing as she hopes to have properties in China, Hong Kong and Canada, but she is yet to fulfil this wish.

http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#83 MiracleHope

MiracleHope

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 02:04 AM

Posted Image

[The Sun & Oriental Daily 05/11/04]

Nick Cheung, Sonija Kwok, Sharon Chan, Bosco Wong, Andrew Lian and Eileen Yeow were the cast members from "The Last Breakthrough" appearing on the latest episode of "Super Trio Show" filmed two nights ago. Eric Tsang wore a t-shirt featuring a face with bra cups for eyelids that was rather amusing, so to complement this, Nick pulled up his t-shirt revealing his bare chest and caused many cheers from the audience. Eric laughs: "I thought I'd gone to Dalian!" As the other guests put on rather crude poses at the beginning of the show, Nick commented: "Sexy flirtatious doctors and easy nurses!"

When Sonija appeared, the joke was around Deric Wan and 'Ngor Bun Sin Nei' [Play on words: 'Ngor Bun Sin Leung' was the name of one of Deric's series, Sonija's Chinese Name is Kwok Sin Nei.], then on the stony path game, when Nick picked her up, he put his hand on her thigh and her necklace became caught on his top. Then later on during the eating race, Nick sprayed Sonija with biscuit crumbs and was made to repeat the contest by Eric and in the Description game, he had to try and show 'Rolling in the Sand' using Sonija who was the 'dummy'. When Sonija was later asked if she was touched on the thigh by Nick, she said: "No, it's just fun!"

When Sharon had to carry Bosco, she was forced by Eric to say as she jumped up: "There is no chance between Timmy Hung and me!". When Bosco tried to describe 'Marital Rites', he did some rather suggestive moves on the dummy and when he used 'dummy' Sharon to describe 'Monkey stealing peaches', he was pushing the limits as he reached for her sensitive areas! When Andrew was playing the 'Pass the Buck' game, he used the phrase 'PK' [abbreviation for Chinese expletive] several times and Eric laughed that he only knows these two English letters.

In the quiz round, Nick had to ask for help several times from Eric and was a pretty poor show. He explained: "I went first and wasn't confident and Chin Ka Lok kept messing around." He also says that he has had a hair cut and is doing a lot of exercise recently, so he seems to have lost a lot of weight from his face.

http://orientaldaily...ent_a02cnt.html
http://the-sun.com.h...31936_0003.html

Credits to http://www.tvbspacenews.blogspot.com

#84 aznkiki

aznkiki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 10:24 AM

She is very good. Particularly like her in Hidden Treasures, and Angels of Mission.

#85 iCySoUr21

iCySoUr21

aLeX & sHiRlEy

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 10:23 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#86 Guests

• Guests

Posted 08 November 2004 - 06:13 AM

is she mixed. certain times she doesn't look asian at all.

#87 speed

speed

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 12:17 AM

She is mixed. She's 1/4 British and 3/4 Chinese.

For those who haven't seen it yet, someone on this forum posted the link for the production special part 1 of the series THe Last Breakthrough that will come out on NOvember 15th and SOnija's in it!! Looks like an awesome series!!
http://lamfung.net/m...41106tinyia.wmv

#88 AutumnTears

AutumnTears

. x3 yoo .

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1796 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 02:59 AM

Posted Image Posted Image
[Oriental Daily & The Sun 10/11/04]

Sonija Kwok and her boyfriend Deric Wan are often apart because of work and there have been constant rumours that their relationship is breaking down. Yesterday there were again reports that Sonija has feelings of 'could do without' about Deric, but despite denials from both parties that there has been a split, the hesitant response from Sonija raises many doubts and questions about their relationship.

Sonija took part in a show as a guest model in a bra top showing off her small waist and in response to the reports, she admits openly that her relationship with her boyfriend has passed the initial hot romance stage and as they are always apart, then they have not seen each other for a long time. When asked whether their relationship is stable, she seemed rather shaky in her response and thought a while before saying: "I don't want to say too much. At the moment my career comes first." Also, Sonija seems to have lost a lot of weight, but she says this is not over love affairs.

Deric was asked about this on the phone and he insists that his relationship with Sonija is stable and they talk to each other on the phone all the time. As for the magazine reports, he says that he has never believed what they write and he will leave it up to them what they decide to write.

Sonija is among the six female MC's at this year's anniversary celebration and has received sponsorship of jewellery via TVB to the value of $800,000 from Larry Jewellery. Kate Tsui's jewellery will be worth $270,000, but Carol Cheng shows her clout as the total value of the two sets of jewellery she will be wearing on the night will be a massive $27.6 million dollars, sponsored by Ronald Abram, leading all the female stars on the night. Lydia Shum and Liza Wang's jewellery sponsors are still being finalised.

The show's producer Lam Ka Wing says that as Sheren Tang requested the company to help her find a sponsor, she will also be wearing jewellery on the night worth $500,000 and the company was not being unfair in arranging this.

http://orientaldaily...ent_a68cnt.html
http://the-sun.com.h...10459_0003.html
http://orientaldaily...ent_a74cnt.html
Credits to Em - http://www.tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#89 iCySoUr21

iCySoUr21

aLeX & sHiRlEy

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 07:08 AM

wut event was tat? And btw, any1 have membership at staroriental.com and mind letting me borrow their username and password for a while?

Edited by iCySoUr21, 12 November 2004 - 07:11 AM.

#90 noedan

noedan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 08:28 AM

yeah me too ithink that but that is to say she acts very well her character !!!

#91 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2004 - 09:33 AM

:wasntme she is totally hot.......who are you talking about?

#92 Guests

• Guests

Posted 14 November 2004 - 08:21 PM

i hate her in that show! such a biatch! i mean how can she do that to her own sister?? sigh...sonija always play the evil roles in series..itz funny

#93 iCySoUr21

iCySoUr21

aLeX & sHiRlEy

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 10:53 PM

sonija is ver pretty in the last breakthrough! Love her so much!

#94 AutumnTears

AutumnTears

. x3 yoo .

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1796 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 02:15 AM

Posted Image Posted Image
[Ta Kung Pao & The Sun 16/11/04]

Nick Cheung, Raymond Lam, Sonija Kwok, Sharon Chan, Leila Tong and Bosco Wong were among the cast members of "The Last Breakthrough" taking part in a promotional event for TVB and the Kenyan Tourist Board for the start of a campaign on the tramways, setting out from Sai Wan tram terminus and going all the way to the other end of the line at Causeway Bay. For the next six weeks, there will be banners featuring pictures from "Breakthrough" and Kenya on out outside of six traditional styled trams. When Sonija and Nick posed for photos beside the tram, some fans called out to Nick: "Nick- you have lost so much weight, it pains us to see you like this!" making him rather embarrassed.

Nick says: "After losing weight, a lot of people have said I look more handsome and everyone has praised me. Actually I only lost a few pounds, but maybe it is my skin head! Recently I have been having some health treatment, so my food has been plainer and I have a four and a half pack with just a little bit of fat on my abdomen."

Not having been on a tram since she entered showbiz, Sonija said that as she was not working last night, she had arranged to meet up with some other cast members from the show to watch the first episode together, but as some people had to attend the Sales Presentation, the event did not take place. She says that filming "Breakthrough" was great fun and everyone gave her the nickname "Song Nei" (Crazy Nei) because this sounded like her English name and and she was very playful on the set. Sonija laughs: "At first, everyone thought that as I was from Miss Hong Kong, that i would be very quiet and not speak. Then they found out that I am not only able to play with them, but we had a good time as well, so they gave me this name. People have called me this before, but I have not heard it for a long time now."

Sonija also took part in an episode of "Super Trio Show" with Nick and although she was rolled around on the floor and soaked with water, she still had fond memories of the show. As she also won a number of prizes, she says that she will go back again if she has the chance.

Raymond feels that the time that "Breakthrough" is being aired at is much better than "Twin of Brothers" because people have to work late now and the later time slot is better. He says: "They are repeating 'Survivor's Law' late at night at the moment and a lot of people are watching that and saying it is good, but when it was aired during prime time, the reaction was not as enthusiastic." With the premiere of "Breakthrough" yesterday, did he call some friends and family together to watch it? He laughs: "I don't need to because they will automatically support me." Raymond himself did not have time to watch, but he has recorded it to watch later. He does not encourage other people to record it though because this is not counted in the ratings!

http://www.takungpao...6/UL-330216.htm
http://the-sun.com.h...34512_0003.html

#95 Nivarna

Nivarna

<3 being Quirky and Werid.

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 09:45 PM

i agree with you guys because she has improved alot in her acting. The thing is why can't she ever do nice roles instead of evil ones. You just love to hate her sometimes-lol!

Edited by Kung Fu Girl, 17 November 2004 - 09:46 PM.

#96 AutumnTears

AutumnTears

. x3 yoo .

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1796 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 02:53 AM

Posted Image
[Ta Kung Pao, Oriental Daily & The Sun 19/11/04]

TVB will be airing its Anniversary Celebration this evening at 8:00 pm and a blessing ceremony was held and opening sequence filmed at TVB City yesterday. The awards were also placed on display and the reporters asked three leading females Charmaine Sheh, Kenix Kwok and Sonija Kwok to hold them when posing for the photos, but they all dare not because these are senstive times and they want to avoid anything embarrassing, so they need to be careful.

Despite her injury earlier, Shirley Yeung was ready for filming yesterday evening, but she was wearing a neck brace and she had a swelling on the left side of her head. When she emerged briefly from the studio, she appeared to be crying, but she quickly went back in. Producer Lam Ka Wing indicated that he had suggested to Shirley not to push it too hard, but Shirley insisted on taking part and was so agitated she started to cry. In the end, the company has decided to let her carry on filming, but just to pose for the cameras. The line up for yesterday's shoot was leading stars in the first row and youthful newcomers in the second row. Shirley was placed in the second row and originally she had to wear a drum and play it, but she did not need to do this for the recording.

Talking of Charmaine's revelation of her jewellery sponsorship of $80 million yesterday being quickly surpassed by Kenix Kwok and her $100 million, Charmaine laughs that hopefully everyone will look good and she does not care too much about valueas long as she looks beautiful because every girl is vain. As for Kenix, she says that she is thankful to the sponsors for their special treatment, as they had sent her photo to the designers in Italy and the set of jewels was designed especially for her to wear. They have also presented her with a set of diamonds to keep.

There are reports that a food event had originally invited both Charmaine and Gigi Lai to take part, but Gigi had indicated that they could not work together, so the sponsors did not invite Charmaine. Charmaine says that she only knows that she had to take part in a particular event, but because they changed the date, it clashed with another appointment, but she doesn't know anything else after that. As for Gigi, she explains that she does not have the power to change people's plans like that and they are in charge, so if she did do that, she would be very silly indeed.

During the rehearsals, there were many of TVB's clients present who asked the artistes for photos together and one video distributor from China even put his hand on Sonija's shoulder, whilst another man rush over and sandwiched her between them, leaving her not knowing what to do. When the TVB staff saw this, they immediately apologised to her. Sonija was constantly chatting away to Charmaine at the event as they seemed rather friendly, but they indicated that they were not talking about work nor gossiping because they are afraid of a conflict of interests. They do not compete agressively, but instead work together to improve.

Gigi was showing off a new watch yesterday and she says it was sponsored. She has received many items from sponsors recently and she laughs she is still missing a lingerie sponsor. As for Kenix's $100 million jewellery collection, Gigi says: "It doesn't matter as long as we look good. Also it depends on one's preferences, some people like exaggeration, but I prefer a simpler cleaner look. I feel that my diamond jewellery this year is enough and does its part."

During the blessing ceremony, there was a lucky draw and Ngo Ka Nin was the lucky one to be drawn out to win the cash prize of $3,800 and Myolie Wu and some others immediately urged Nat Chan to donate another prize of $3,800. He laughingly suggested that Lydia Shum should do the same, but she ignored him. Eventually, Nat's prize was won by Matt Yeung. He laughed that he would sort it out in private, but in the end he did not produce the money as Matt smiles: "Nat owes me $3,800!"

With all the votes in for the viewer's contribution to the decision for the "My Favourite TV Character" awards, the situation at the final vote count leaves Sheren Tang at the top still, but Gigi Lai has jumped from eighth position to fourth and second among the women. With the viewers' decisions in, the TVB executives then had a 12 hour meeting to make their decisions on who will win the awards.

Reports suggest that the biggest argument was the decision of who to give the 'My Favourite Female Lead Role' award to as there are rumours that Lok Yik Ling and Catherine Tsang are supporting Sheren and Gigi respectively and the discussions went on until the early evening. Although both artistes performances in "War and Beauty" have been highly praised, the more difficult character to play was 'Yuk Ying' over Sheren's 'Yu Fei', so it would appear that Gigi's chances of winning will be higher. This year's Special Award for Outstanding Achievement goes to Leung Shun Yin.

http://the-sun.com.h...33736_0003.html
http://www.takungpao...9/UL-331508.htm
http://orientaldaily...ent_a07cnt.html

#97 Guests

• Guests

Posted 19 November 2004 - 04:48 PM

loved her in angels of mission...... i think this is the first major series where shes the authority figure for most of the show...... and the way she holds a gun is so cool.... ~~~~~~luv~~~~~~

#98 Guests

• Guests

Posted 20 November 2004 - 06:37 AM

i just LOVE charmaine in that movie..

i feel like killing sonija kwok in that movie because of her evil character.. but it just shows how well she potrayed that character rite??

#99 Guests

• Guests

Posted 20 November 2004 - 07:28 AM

i've always hated sonija in most of her tvb roles as the evil sister or something. but then again, i got kinda angry at writers for making charmaine's character so ignorant.

#100 AutumnTears

AutumnTears

. x3 yoo .

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1796 posts

Posted 20 November 2004 - 05:00 PM

Sonija Kwok at the TVB Anniversary :
Posted Image
Sonija Kwok did not beat the others on value, but her deep V cut gown made up for much of that.

#101 yoyolib

yoyolib

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 November 2004 - 08:01 PM

good acting but her character was just horrendous...she killed her own mom. how can u do that?

#102 siu_mun_mun

siu_mun_mun

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 24 November 2004 - 11:10 PM

Good acting for Sonjia. Better acting skills then when she was in Family Man

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i actually didnt like her much in Family Man..she was sooo selfish...ugh didnt lyk her there...she was good in perish in the name of love...never seen her be the evil one so yeah tahts new ^_^'

#103 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 26 November 2004 - 01:59 AM

Posted Image

[The Sun 26/11/04]

Nick Cheung, Sonija Kwok and a group of cast members from "The Last Breakthrough" were at a promotion in Panyu Wildlife Park and Zoo and a rather naughty elephant was stepping on Nick and Sonija's sensitive regions, leaving them screaming for their lives!

The group were arranged to take part in an event where Sonija and Nick were asked to let the elephant give them a 'Thai Massage' with its feet. When the elephant put its foot onto Sonija's abdomen it started shaking and then it started to sniff around Sonija's chest area with its trunk, leaving Sonija screaming with fright. Nick's encounter was even worse as the elephant stepped onto his groin regions and he was in so much pain that he was shaking and when he stood up, he accidentally stepped into a pile of elephant dung that raised hoards of laughter from the crowds.

When asked if he was ok, Nick held back the pain and said: "It did not hurt, maybe it was me giving him the foot massage instead, like walking the stony paths." Sonija said: "It was the first time I have met an elephant so close and it was very exciting. (Did it step on your sensitive areas?) The elephant was quite perverted and it did touch me there, but luckily I am a girl, otherwise it would have been bad!"

Credit to Em at http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#104 iCySoUr21

iCySoUr21

aLeX & sHiRlEy

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 02:39 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#105 AutumnTears

AutumnTears

. x3 yoo .

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1796 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 01:17 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
[Ta Kung Pao & Oriental Daily 29/11/04]

"Santa's Grotto Stars" Sonija Kwok and Louis Koo were the guests at the switch on for some Christmas illuminations at a shopping centre yesterday and they were dressed up very formally and looked like a pair of newlyweds, with Sonija appearing in a red evening dress, coupled with jewellery worth about $10 million, whilst Louis wore a very smart suit. At the event, they told stories to some children who were all dressed in red and white santa outfits. Maybe it was because they had once been rumoured to be dating, but they seemed rather awkward in each other's company and exchanged very few glances and even fewer words. Afterwards, Sonija indicated that there was no embarrassment working together and although she has not seen Louis for a long time, they will still say hello to each other when they meet.

Sonija will be enjoying a white Christmas in Beijing as she will be heading out there next month to film ancient drama "Jianghu's Wandering Sword" and she will be there for four months, together with Sunny Chan, Kenny Ho and two Taiwanese stars. She says that this will be the first time she has been apart from her boyfriend for Christmas, so will he be visiting her? She laughed that the topic always comes back to this, but says that she is concentrating on her career, so she does not know if her boyfriend will be visiting her yet. Will she be giving him a Christmas card in advance? She says that she will already be bringing a lot of things with her and she does not send cards anyway, so maybe she will just send him a Christmas email or text message instead.

Louis has spent the last few Christmases in Hong Kong and he hopes to experience a white Christmas, where he can eat turkey with his family in front of a roaring fire. In order to build up the atmosphere, he will be decorating his home and last year, he bought a stable setting, a five foot tall father christmas and angels. When his parents came out and saw it, they were very shocked. He laughed: "Never mind them, when I went to the toilet at night, then I found it scary when it seemed like a big family were sitting in my lounge." When filming an advertisement for Pepsi, he injured his collar bone, leaving it slightly detached and it needs a month to recover. He will continue filming today, but luckily it is all just dialogue scenes.

http://www.takungpao...9/UL-335487.htm
http://orientaldaily...ent_a24cnt.html
Credits to Em - http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#106 venne

venne

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 07:18 AM

[COLOR=purple]
I very like and admire Sonija for her work through her career going from Miss Hk to Miss Chinese Internation and acting skill with dancing skill as well. Although she has been acting as a evil characters, this is quite amusing for me to see, although I did wish to see her in good leading actress, she just making a good progress and she is actually doing well... She is best pair with Louis Koo...(my. fav. actor- can't wait until he came back to tvb)

I see Sonija role like Gallen, and I know that in the future, she will follow Gallen footstep...going from acting evil to good and turn out to be the best.... blush

clapclap :wasntme

#107 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 04:41 AM

Posted Image

[Ta Kung Pao 01/12/04]

Sonija Kwok, Pauline Yam and Celia Sze were guests at a fashion event yesterday wearing the brand label and Sonija modelled next year's spring design that was worth over $4000. She says that this brand has just started to sponsor her and ther is no upper limit on the value, so she can choose what she likes.

Yesterday's magazines reported that Sonija has stopped her romance, bringing up rumours once again that she has split with boyfriend Deric wan. When asked about this, she would not respond directly, saying that at this moment in time, all her efforts are on her career and Deric Wan has been reduced to her good friend. When asked whether they are no longer dating, she said: "You can't say we aren't dating, we are still keeping in touch. (Do you have a mutual agreement?) Yes. (How would you describe your relationship with Deric?) We are good friends that understand each other and he is very supportive of my focus on my career. (Will you be putting back the date of the wedding then?) I have not thought about this yet."

Sonija will soon be heading over to Singapore for some promotional activities and then be heading out to the mainland to film a series for CCTV in Szechuan and Beijing. As this trip will last around four months and the weather there is quite cold now, she will be buying some winter clothing and DVD's to pass the time. She laughs: "I am very afraid of the cold and when it is chilly, I will eat more, so I am worried about putting on weight."

credit to Em at http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#108 iCySoUr21

iCySoUr21

aLeX & sHiRlEy

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 01:51 AM

omg! i think sonija really did broke up with deric. Bcuz from wut the article said above, and also on the latest issue of the tvb magazine it. the cover story was on sonija and it was entitiled "Sonija doesnt want to date anymore"

#109 Guests

• Guests

Posted 05 December 2004 - 08:34 AM

Man she was so evil in Perish in the Name of Love. Sonja, therefore was a good actress in that show for making the audience hate her so deeply.

An actress who people can hate and love at the same time is for sure Shirely [i think thta was her name] in War and Beauty. Her name was "Yu fei". She's a good actress.

#110 Guests

• Guests

Posted 05 December 2004 - 09:10 PM

Yu Fei in WAB is named Sheren Tang, not Shirley.

I absolutely hated Sonija's guts in this series! I don't know why, but Sonija is really really convincing in evil roles, but she's never convincing in good roles, that's why I don't like her very much. This series wasn't exactly very good because they made Sonija too evil and Charmaine too nice, Charmaine lets her sister use OVER AND OVER AGAIN and still falls for it every time except for the last time.

#111 Guests

• Guests

Posted 06 December 2004 - 06:34 PM

Sonija is okay in this movie but she is very mean. Charmaine sheh is also very GREAT!!!

#112 tmtm

tmtm

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 06:35 PM

she on her best when she has an evil character. she's not good at pathetic characters.

#113 Guests

• Guests

Posted 11 December 2004 - 05:18 PM

hate her very much in this series!!! my mouth cant stop scolding her wen watching this series....she's a real bit**

#114 Guests

• Guests

Posted 13 December 2004 - 04:25 AM

OMG..I HATED her in this series!! She was so Evil!! But..man..gotta give her props..her acting was so good..

BUT..EVERY time I see her in a series..she seems to be playing an evil character..does she ever play a character that's remotely close to being good? :huh:

#115 speed

speed

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 06:44 AM

yah she does... in the new series The Last Breakthrough (altho it's still a character with faults).

seriously, she should have been one of the cast for War and Beauty.

#116 Mashi Maro

Mashi Maro

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 09:44 AM

OMG..I HATED her in this series!! She was so Evil!! But..man..gotta give her props..her acting was so good..

BUT..EVERY time I see her in a series..she seems to be playing an evil character..does she ever play a character that's remotely close to being good?  :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

in "nameless angle 3D" isn't?? and totally agree with ur opinion

#117 Guests

• Guests

Posted 14 December 2004 - 12:45 AM

sonija did a good job with her character, i mean there were times where i wanted to slap her in the face!

#118 uraznhunnie

uraznhunnie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 12:53 AM

i didnt like her character, but she an good actress

#119 Guests

• Guests

Posted 19 December 2004 - 11:31 PM

She was so evil when she acts in Perish in the name of love....... omg.... i hated her character so much..... but i have to admit that she fits perfectly for playing the bad roles.... since Perish in the name of love, i think i'm stucked with a bad image of her and even in The Last Breakthrough her acting talent has improved... I still don't really like her.... ^^"

#120 password8431

password8431

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 12:23 AM

Solid acting and got my whole family hating her. Even my 8 year old cousin sister.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sonija kwok, kwok sin nei

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users