• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:13 AM

Sonija Kwok reveals she had a miscarriage in April

Friday November 7, 2014 Hong Kong

Source: The Sun
Translated by: Chloe.C @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums

1zodpv5.jpg

40 year old Sonija Kwok suddenly revealed on Weibo yesterday, that she had experienced a miscarriage back in April. After half a year, she and her husband Zhu Shaojie put down this pain, and stood back up once again. About her unborn child, she said: "Mommy will never forget you in this lifetime!" 

Sonija Kwok and Mainland action choreographer, Zhu Shaojie, got married in 2011, and had their daughter the next year. Sonija, who always wanted to have give Kylie a sibling, got her wish earlier this year. Last Friday was the expected birth date of the child, and Sonija revealed on Weibo that she had a miscarriage back in April. Yesterday, she accepted an interview and said: "I am letting this secret out, so I can let it go. When I knew I was pregnant, I was filming "Under the Veil". The cast and crew were very accomodating, and even found stunt doubles to help me. Originally, I thought I could comfortably rest and nourish after filming, but afterwards, I realized I did not have any nausea anymore at all. Then I went to check up and found out that the baby did not have a heartbeat anymore. I did an operation right away. Because the pregnancy wasn't 3 months yet, so I don't know if it was a boy or girl." 

Take care of health, will continue to try

After experiencing this pain, Sonija and her husband are staying strong now. She said: "It has been a half a year, we will still continue to try hard. (Stop jobs and rest?) During this time, I don't want to work too hard, I will accept commercial and function jobs and take care of my health. But because a lot of people thought I was still pregnant, so I wanted to take this chance to clear things up." About her unborn child, Sonija still has not forgotten. Yesterday, she wrote on Weibo: "October 31st, it has finally passed. This is the birth date of my second child. Yes, this child was not born. He/She chose to continue being a little angel in heaven. Before Mom and Dad could happily tell the word, you chose to quietly leave.... Many days have passed, Mommy will never forget you in this life." "I want to say, this happened this April. We were grieving for a period of time, but everything is fine now. Everything is back to normal. Thank you for all your concern!" 

Back in May and September, Sonija had actually been photographed out with her daughter. During that time, she had already experienced the pain of losing a child, but she did not appear any different. Sonija, who was dressed tightly, took close care of Kylie, definitely a responsible mother. When she was asked about pregnancies, she only expressed that it is in planning, but no good news yet. Strongly keeping this news to herself until today, it can be said that she is indeed a very strong mother!

Doctor: Can be pregnant again 

Sonija Kwok had a miscarriage in April. At the time, she was not yet 3 months pregnant, but still continued filming her drama as usual. Family doctor Kwan Mei Ka expressed: "The reasons for miscarriage during the early periods are usually unknown. As for people who work in the entertainment industry, their sleeping schedules fluctuate a lot, in addition to high pressure, there is a chance that there is an increased risk of miscarriages. But after experiencing a miscarriage, as long as women have enough rest and recuperate, there are usually no after effects. In addition to doing the proper checkups before being pregnant again, there is usually no problem to get pregnant again."

Edited by foreverleila, 23 June 2016 - 09:58 PM.

#442 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 12:49 AM

Sonija Kwok denied the second pregnancy rumour

Sunday May 17, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

Artiste Sonija Kwok (郭羨妮) was rumoured pregnant again but went for miscarriage operation as her husband, Zhu Shaojie (朱少杰) was trying hard to earn income. As such, she was resting at home for recovery. The reporters from ON.CC (東網) contacted Sonija and she said: "It is fake rumour and I wish to but none. Anyway, I'm planning to film series again since had been taking break for a year." When asked if she will return to TVB or go to Mainland China to film series, Sonija said: "I'm fine with both as long as filming series."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-ene...l.blogspot.com/

#443 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 01:21 AM

Lying on the grass is Sonija Kwok's aspiration?

Monday August 10, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Recently on Weibo, Sonija Kwok (郭羨妮) uploaded photo of herself having vacation and left a comment this morning (04 August): "I feel I am in a fairy scenery now, I am drunk...." The day before on Weibo, she shared photo of the outskirts of nature scenery and was laying on the grass in one of the photos. Sonija left a comment: "My secret garden! Lying on the grass is my aspiration."

The netizens praised Sonija Kwok was beautiful and made the scenery very enchanting.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal

#444 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 01:07 AM

Sonija Kwok supports TVB using 10 years contract to groom newcomers

Friday September 25, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg

One week ago, Sonija Kwok (郭羨妮) attended an event. When mentioned about her 3 years old daughter, Kylie's Kindergarten K1 school was opened recently, Sonija replied she already started to do her homework and said: "My daughter has begin to be naughty and wants to look pretty. She looks at me putting on makeup and said she want to apply makeup with me together. She is very lively and climbs up and down."

Sonija Kwok worked for TVB for more than 15 years. In recent years, her family was the most important. Earlier, she did not renew her contact with TVB and when mentioned about TVB requested the newcomers to sign 10-year long contact, Sonija Kwok expressed that she supported it and said: "They need to groom newcomers and 10 years contact is very normal".

#445 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 11:42 PM

Sonija Kwok wins compliments from netizens when showing photo of herself and her daughter Kylie

Thursday December 31, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Recently, TVB is rebroadcasting the classic series, A Step into the Past (尋秦記) during the midnight. Sonija Kwok (郭羨妮) is one of the female leads and her ancient image resembles a fairy and wins compliments from the netizens. After more than 10 years, Sonija is married to her husband, Zhu Shaojie (朱少杰) and gives birth to a daughter, Kylie. On that day, Sonija shared photo of herself and Kylie and left a message: "My 'fairy' and myself!" The netizens commented her daughter looked beautiful and will be as pretty as her mother in the future.

#446 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 01:21 AM

Sonija Kwok tries to avoid intimate scenes: I do not want to let my daughter to see it

Friday March 4, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Artiste, Sonija Kwok (郭羨妮), Derek Kok (郭政鴻), Shirley Yim (雪梨) and Richard Ng (吳耀漢) were filming series and expressed the last series that she filmed was Under the Veil (無雙譜). Although she had passion in acting, but she will choose interesting script. Sonija illustrated the ladies' woes in the current society in the new series: "Have to get married after completed the studies. They have to manage their career and family such as communicating with their in-laws."

Avoided bed and kiss scenes

When asked if she had any problems with her parent in-laws, Sonija said: "Nope. I wish to spend more time with my mother in-law. She lives in Henan and I can listen to Mandarin but not talking. My husband needs to translate when chatting on the phone sometimes." Mentioning she had intimate scene with Derek Kok who acted as her hubby in the series, Sonija replied they only kissed the face. When asked if she will avoid bed and kiss mouth to mouth scenes after married, Sonija said: "Will not try to avoid it and depends on the script but try my best not to, as I do not want to let my daughter to see it and let's leave it to the youngsters."

Interested to film movie version, A Step into the Past

When mentioned about Louis Koo (古天樂) was interested to film movie version, A Step into the Past (尋秦記), Sonija replied she had no idea and did not receive the invitation yet: "Been talking about it for a long time and will decide again if it is real. (Interested?) Yes and can act again after more than ten years."

#447 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 11:08 PM

On Weibo: Sonija Kwok clarifies her husband is not treated as 'servant'

Sunday March 6, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actress, Sonija Kwok (郭羨妮) has been focusing on taking care of her daughter in the recent years and is filming series for radio station for a few days ago. Hence, it is reported that she asked her mother to take care of her daughter and treated her husband, Zhu Shaojie (朱少傑) as 'servant 阿四'.

Sonija left a message on Weibo: "I often say happiness comes from contented and grateful. My occupation is an artiste but I am a human who pursues ordinary and low-key life. Staying healthy and happy in a family is important and the people who know me well will understand me. Not explaining minor issues."

#448 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:34 PM

Sonija Kwok said she was paid almost the same as before

Thursday April 7, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Five days ago, Sonija Kwok (郭羨妮) wore revealing dress to attend the RTHK TV Good Show 31 (港台電視Good Show 31). Paula Tsui (徐小鳳), Hins Cheung (張敬軒), Gregory Wong (王宗堯), Yoyo Mung (蒙嘉慧), Wong He (王喜) and others attended the same event and Hins Cheung sang the song, Stay Young (青春常駐) on the stage.

During the interview, Sonija Kwok expressed she filmed RTHK TV program that included Women with Dreams (女人多自在) and Doctor and You (醫生與你). When asked if she was paid more, Sonija laughed and said: "Almost the same as before but doing it for interest now." She added she will film the program happily.

#449 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 09:53 PM

Sonija Kwok hopes her daughter will be better than her at everything

Sunday April 10, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

One week ago, Sonija Kwok (郭羨妮) uploaded group photo of herself and her daughter, Kylie on Weibo. She commented it was her first time to perform with her daughter on the stage and she wrote: "She is not afraid at all and  I was really a little touched. I hope she is beautiful than me and better than me at everything." Some netizens praised Sonija Kwok's daughter was pretty and inherited from her mother and wrote: "Your child is big now and she inherits from your beauty."

#450 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 09:58 PM

Sonija Kwok wishes to have baby next year

Thursday June 23, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Artiste Sonija Kwok (郭羨妮) becomes the host of a television show and during the interview, she expressed it had been a long time since she acted as host. When asked if she had many questions as a mother as the show was related to children' health, Sonija replied her daughter had poo poo, stuffed nose and refused to do homework problems, but she emphasised she was not an anxious mother and will use soft methods to persuade her to do homework.

When mentioned about some parents believed they needed to win ejaculation before the children, Sonija felt it was exaggerating: "It will happen naturally and we should be happy when the baby is born. My heartbeat jumps faster when the reporters tell me that."

Sonija added that her daughter wished to learn ballet, gymnastics and Taekwondo. Asking if she wished to give birth to another baby, Sonija responded she hoped to give birth next year: "How can I have baby as my hubby is filming drama in Mainland China? My daughter hopes to have a sibling and they can play together."

#451 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 09:35 PM

Sonija Kwok is not worried about her husband cheating on her despite working in overseas separately

Tuesday June 28, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Artiste Sonija Kwok (郭羨妮), David Siu (邵仲衡), Deep Ng (吳浩康), Neo Yau (游學修), Wong Mei Kei (黃美棋), Justin Cheung (張健聲) and others attended the opening ceremony of the RTHK series.

When asked about the methods of maintaining the relationship with her husband as both worked in overseas separately, Sonija replied they texted each other frequently and her husband gave her absolute confidence. She felt assured although they did not see each other for around 2 to 3 months.

Mentioning about many actresses' husbands were exposed for having secret affairs recently, Sonija expressed she was not worried at all: "I have you all but please do not distort the facts. Anyway, I am busy working now and seeing each other less helps to improve the relationship. Hence, I will cherish the times whenever we see each other and I will normally shout when he walks away." She added they will go for vacation together during summer and pick Southeast Asia place as her daughter loved going to beach.

During an interview with David and when mentioned about his good friend, Halina Tam's (譚小環) husband was exposed for cheating on her, David replied outsiders should refrain from providing comments and praised Halina was very strong and they might have dinner together after that. As for work, David disclosed he filmed mini movie and advertisement in Mainland China lately and will be filming Internet movie subsequently. Asking about the pay, David revealed the it was not bad: "The budget in China is better than Hong Kong."

#452 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:10 PM

Sonija Kwok allows her daughter to participate in beauty pageant

Saturday September 3, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Sonija Kwok (郭羨妮) travelled to the US to attend 2016 Miss Chinese Beauty Pageant and it reminded her of the memories when participating in Miss Hong Kong Pageant: "It is a valuable lesson with sweet, sour, bitter and spicy. (Encourage your daughter to participate?) She likes to make herself beautiful and can try it if she wants to but needs to complete her studies first."

Stitch Yu (余思霆) was the winner that night and Sonija felt she deserved the title. She also praised 3 winners were outstanding but felt tired as the contest started from 12am to 4am.

#453 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 11:25 PM

Sonija Kwok's passion for acting remains but taking care of her daughter is top priority

Wednesday November 16, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Sonija Kwok (郭羨妮) attended an event on 10 November and disclosed she hoped to travel together with her family to celebrate Christmas this year but needed to accommodate her husband, Zhu Shaojie's (朱少杰) work schedule. She hoped to have more chances to attend events in order to see everybody and when asked if she will be filming series in Hong Kong, Sonija said: "It depends on the role and time, as taking care of my child is top priority. I am tempted to act when watching Steven Ma's (馬浚偉) stage play earlier and he told me to accept it next time."

#454 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 01:49 AM

Sonija Kwok stops working and plans to have baby this year

Monday January 16, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

42 years old Sonija Kwok (郭羡妮) attended an eating event with Steve Lee (李家鼎) at shopping mall on 14 January and expressed it was a good year to have baby son this year: "I am getting old and plan to have baby this year. I am supposed to work this year but decide to make baby after a discussion with my hubby. (Hope to have baby son?) Yes, but daughter is fine too." When asked if Steve planned to marry his girlfriend this year, he said: "I hope to earn more money to buy property and getting married is natural. After all, I am getting old."

#455 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:53 PM

Sonija Kwok feels shocked when Chan Pui Wah passes away

Sunday April 30, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Sonija Kwok (郭羨妮), Skye Chan (陳倩揚), Power Chan (陳國邦) and others visit old folks home on 28 April. When mentioned about senior film producer, Chan Pui Wah (陳佩華) passed away due to illness, Sonija replied she visited her on 27 April: "The whole thing is so weird. I visited her at nursing home yesterday and she looks okay despite a pale face. Her family members are around at that time and hope she rest in peace."

Sonija added that they knew each other in TVB and Pui Wah bought bread for her when having serious gastric pain on one day. Pui Wah took good care of her and Sonija always remembered that day.

Skye expressed she might need to celebrate Mother's Day twice as her mother and granny are not free. She wrote love letters and folded it into a heart shape and placed it under the pillow. It is so sweet of Skype.

#456 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:31 AM

Sonija Kwok feels mad when her daughter comments she is not pretty without make-up

Monday June 19, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Sonija Kwok (郭羨妮) expresses they have dinner together to celebrate Father's Day last week in advance and her daughter makes a trophy for her father personally as a gift during charity event on 17 June. She says: "We go out to Sai Kung town last week and she feels her father is very powerful when demonstrating his martial art skills." Sonija adds that she does not feel jealous when her daughter always clings onto her father as he is seldom at home but feels mad that she says she is not pretty without make-up. She says: "I remove my make-up once reaching home and it makes me mad when my daughter says I am not pretty."

#457 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:41 AM

Sonija Kwok's husband has a belly; She wants him to have a flat stomach

Tuesday August 1, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Sonija Kwok (郭羨妮) attends events in Hong Kong at times but she seldom film TVB series lately. Recently on Weibo, she shows her love for her husband, Zhu Shaojie (朱少傑) and her daughter is dancing in front of them. However, Sonija remarks Shaojie has a belly and he is gaining weight happily. She leaves a message: "Let's build the happy memories together! P.S: Mr Zhu, please make your stomach flat."

#458 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:53 PM

Sonija Kwok spends time with her family in Vancouver

Friday September 1, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Sonija Kwok (郭羨妮) returns to Canada for holidays with her husband, Zhu Shaojie (朱少杰) and 5 years old daughter, Kylie. Four days ago on Weibo, she shares many photos of beautiful sceneries and it turns out that they are in Vancouver. Sonija places her hands over his shoulder and leaves a message: "It is extremely beautiful during summer in Vancouver."

#459 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 01:46 AM

Sonija Kwok prays for a son at the temple while filming new series

Saturday October 28, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Sonija Kwok (郭羨妮), Gigi Wong (黃淑儀) and Sam Tsang (曾航生) film the series, Below the Lion Rock (獅子山下) at the temple in Kennedy Town on 23 October. Sonija expresses the filming will take place for 2 days and acting as Sam's wife to pray for a son in the temple. She will also pray for a son in reality: "I pray while film at the same time. I feel we need to relax and cannot force it to happen. I will concentrate on grooming my daughter if it does not come true."

Sonija reveals her daughter will be enrolling in primary school next year and has already registered for 7 to 8 schools: "I feel tired but she feels it is fun and loves to attend interviews. I hope she will study in a traditional school and it depends on her destiny." She adds that 1st October is her 6 years wedding anniversary and her husband happens to have day off. Hence, they have dinner and go out together.

#460 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 12:26 AM

Sonija Kwok wears a dress revealing her back during an event in Qingdao

Thursday January 18, 2018 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Sonija Kwok (郭羡妮) attended an event under the cold weather in Qingdao a few days ago. Although the temperature was 4 degrees Celsius, but Sonija continued to wear a dress revealing his back and look professional. It turns out that the organisation committee is a fan of TVB series, A Step into the Past (尋秦記) and has invited Louis Koo (古天樂) and Jessica Hsuan (宣萱) followed by Sonija. She expressed she went for holidaying with her family earlier and hoped to film additional series and films in 2018.

#461 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 02:23 AM

Already 19 Years! Original Lineup of "A Step into the Past" Filming Movie Version

Thursday March 21, 2019 Hong Kong

Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com

Artiste Louis Koo attended a presentation for his company, One Cool Film. At the event, movies planning to film this year and those already completed were announced. This time, the movie version of "A Step into the Past", "Back to the Past", will star the original television cast from back then, including Jessica Hsuan, Raymond Lam, Michelle Saram, Sonija Kwok, and Joyce Tang, who also appeared at the movie presentation and even shared their feelings about the reunion. Louis said, "The series back then is already a matter from the year 2000. Many people also want us to film a movie version. Initially did not think about using the original actors, but later felt that it would only be good to watch if the original lineup was used".

Jessica said that she knew that Louis said that it would be filming, and she has already been happy for a few years. Very excited to have now finally waited for the day that shooting starts. Michelle is very happy because it has already been many years since [she] has seen this group of friends; the feeling of seeing each other again is very sweet. Sonija said, "The series 'Step' was my first project upon entering the industry; it is very important to me. Thus, [I] was very excited upon knowing that the movie version would be filmed. Thank you, Louis". Joyce said, "Got frightened by Louis backstage. Said that there would be a lot of fighting, so I hope that he gives more money to hire more stunt doubles for me". Raymond said, "Heard Louis say that this movie would be filming for a long time. Every time [I] see him, he would say that the script is getting revised again. All in all, very brilliant".

Afterward, Louis, Jessica, and Raymond were interviewed together. Regarding having many movies filming this year, what is the total investment? Louis said, "For these, have to ask the film company. (You are the boss!) Not saying...these are secrets". When asked when "Back" officially starts filming, he said, "Really fast!"

Synchronized Growth of Characters, Louis Koo: Do Not Have to Put on Makeup

This is the first time that the cast lineup of the movie version of "Step" has appeared, and it is also the first time disclosing the outline of the story. Louis: "The story will happen 19 years later. Emperor Qin has already unified the six countries. Everyone does not know what happened afterward. There is a lot creative space. Because it is a time-travel plot, there are a lot of sci-fi elements in the movie. Talking about things after 19 years, the biggest benefit is that everyone does not need to put on makeup".

'Hong Siu Lung''s Son Will Appear

Regarding the script, Louis attaches great importance to it and has always kept it confidential. Raymond, "Every time [I] discuss the story with Mr. Koo, he would say that it has been revised again, did you know? Then I would constantly go to get an understanding". Louis revealed that the story and the television version are two independent creations. Even if the actors are the same, the characters' identities may also change. The only sure thing that is connected to the television version is that 'Hong Siu Lung' has a son. As for whether it is the Xiang Yu that was mentioned in the series, it cannot be disclosed.

Regarding the movie beginning filming this year, Jessica also expressed excitement and even suggested to Louis that the plot could have some changes: "We have been together for 19 years. Should be able to speak more modernly...no need to memorize ancient language". However, Louis repeatedly answered, "Cannot! Cannot!" Completely K.O.-ed Jessica.

As for Jimmy Au, who played General Manager Tao in "Step", many netizens also said that they also want him to return to the team. He said that [he] has temporarily not received the news, but Jimmy expressed, "If needed, I can take a leave to film it!"

Joyce Tang Calls for Louis Koo to Sing Theme Song Again

In an interview, Joyce frankly said that she already rarely films ancient series in recent years; the last one was already 2005's TVB series "The Prince's Shadow". She said, "'Step' is many people's childhood memories. So rare to get everyone together and we really did not change much. Only became more awesome, so really very excited to film again. Already found that type of feeling from back then". Joyce frankly said that Louis also expressed to her that, this time, her character has to fight a lot; thus, she frankly said that she has to exercise during this period of time.

Taking on this film, Joyce also asked the series crew of TVB's "Lo and Behold" to get a slot in [her] schedule and has fortunately gotten the accommodation of the company. Regarding the theme song of "Step" being sung by Louis back then, Joyce frankly said that someone did ask before whether it would be sung by him again. Joyce laughingly said, "If everyone wants to have that type of childhood memory again, I also think that it should be sung by him again".

Sonija Kwok Filming "Back to the Past" and Being 'Qin Qing' Again, Netizens Are Greatly Supportive

In an on.cc interview, Sonija said, "Very happy! Have an opportunity to be 'Qin Qing' again. Have not seen so many former colleagues again in many years. This time, the movie version is a continuation...greatly anticipating it".

She also said that the story and all sorts of things are still in the middle of discussion: "'Step' is my first series after debuting. When filming, did not know anything. Luckily, everyone liked 'Qin Qing'. Hope that, after many years of honing, there is even better acting that can be seen by everyone!" Netizens also highly praised Sonija; although [she] is already a mother, [she] has still kept [herself] well...still awesome being 'Qin Qing' again after 20 years!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sonija kwok, kwok sin nei

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users