495 replies to this topic

#481 SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14970 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 06:26 AM

I dont know why...even though VnB did not end up together..those news on them after their break-up are really interesting....I did not even realize this thread will reached page 13...

Edited by SHANCAI_JLIN17, 27 September 2014 - 06:28 AM.

• sanwa and Antoine like this

#482 SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14970 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 02:05 AM

Ares review. Still reluctant to miss every shot

9244e482jw1enrvv42hojj20zk0k0tgc.jpg

9244e482jw1enrvv59fc5j20zk0k0wln.jpg

9244e482jw1enrvv6hpy3j20zk0k0aft.jpg

credit as tagged

• sanwa and Antoine like this

#483 SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14970 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 03:07 AM

Ares review. Still reluctant to miss every shot.

9244e482jw1enrvv8x8ptj20zk0k0aia.jpg

9244e482jw1enrvv9pshij20zk0k0ah9.jpg

9244e482jw1enrvvcai3sj20zk0k0wo1.jpg
credit as tagged

• Antoine likes this

#484 SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14970 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 01:03 AM

@ Dao Ming
"A friend of mine taught me a kid, when you could not help the tears flow out of time, if it can be inverted, so that is supposed to flow out of tears, they flow out of." - Girls and boys to see this section when the focus is not the same: for girls, will be hopelessly in love Hanazawa;forboys, because of who the new skills --get! (PART 1)

005R45r7gw1eoqjzuvbplg306j04y1kz.gif

005R45r7gw1eoqk00hi02g306j04yx6r.gif

005R45r7gw1eoqk1rzpqtg306704kkjo.gif

credit goes to thwe owner of this nice gifs...

One of my fave scenes

• Antoine likes this

#485 SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14970 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 01:40 AM

@ Dao Ming
"A friend of mine taught me a kid, when you could not help the tears flow out of time, if it can be inverted, so that is supposed to flow out of tears, they flow out of." - Girls and boys to see this section when the focus is not the same: for girls, will be hopelessly in love Hanazawa;forboys, because of who the new skills --get! (PART 2)

005R45r7gw1eoqk3rdmhrg306y04nb2c.gif

005R45r7gw1eoqk4qa78zg306y04ne83.gif

005R45r7gw1eoqk64gdc2g306i04pb2c.gif
credit goes to the owner of this gifs

• Antoine likes this

#486 SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14970 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 02:21 AM

@ Dao Ming
"A friend of mine taught me a kid, when you could not help the tears flow out of time, if it can be inverted, so that is supposed to flow out of tears, they flow out of." - Girls and boys to see this section when the focus is not the same: for girls, will be hopelessly in love Hanazawa;forboys, because of who the new skills --get! (PART 3)

005R45r7gw1eoqk83axhwg306i04pkjp.gif

005R45r7gw1eoqk9kn0mng306i04p7wk.gif

005R45r7gw1eoqk9lsedpj30g60bnmyt.jpg

• Antoine likes this

#487 SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14970 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 07:03 AM

Brave love big S Tang Yan Wang Fei Xienuo bold actress Daozhui

As the saying goes: "male chasing the female compartment Hill, women chasing men compartment paper." But in the face of true love, even if you re beautiful, sexy or re-money, they would not you want to love, because love not so in return, this is not too much of a woman in a man's Daozhui when embarrassing state is full, even if it is the female stars who watched those people are no exception.

Barbie (large S)

W020150226484694971727.jpg

2004 collaboration "God of War" and let the big S and Vic struck a spark of love. Zai Zai strongly dependent innate sense of intimate care of the mother as the next big S sister as more and felt unable to leave the big S. July 2005, Zai Zai accident, the car crashed into the Audi, and rushed to the scene, not at that time rumored girlfriend Hsu Wei Lun, but the big S. Allegedly a large S to immediately hugged and comforted him accompany Zai Zai, so love the exposure.

http://ent.cnr.cn/li...814200_15.shtml

• Antoine likes this

#488 SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14970 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 06:27 AM

Joe Chen Xiaoming intimate drama provoke baby kneeling keyboard Jay large inventory star S Cu Tanzi

Recently "Splendid edge gorgeous adventure hit" Joe Chen Xiaoming play a lot of close games, Huang Xiaoming yesterday through the microblogging released their knees keyboard Funny photos. Star filming will inevitably be an intimate drama, the other half is some star Cu Tanzi it!

1425642074953757.jpg

Big S: Patty idol when taken with Vic "Sweet Relationship" kiss more games. There are reports that Patty power strong, with Zai Zai "Peach buoyant" explosive scandal, when the identity of the big S girlfriend this very tense, worried that the two would be "trouble." During filming, the big S on many occasions with the field staring boyfriend, made closely monitored, and their family at the expense of her time, in order to avoid another period of two development "Zhou Hou Love."

• Antoine likes this

#489 SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14970 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 04:26 AM

Xie Na Yao Chen S Faye small break to regain happiness after inventory actress

1425780356487.jpg

After breaking regain happiness

Large S and Vic's "younger man" in 2005, when two people love very high profile, but after dating for two and a half years was finally breaking up. Big S reveal "big earners Love" fell through the day, "the sisters got into a big tongue to drink speech, Kuangtu until dawn, but even still awake brain abnormalities, the feeling is very painful."

However, the big S or soon perk up, working hard as usual, people are more beautiful and more mature. March 22, 2011, a large S and Wang Fei held a grand wedding in Sanya, Hainan, in the blessing of many friends and relatives, sweet married. They kiss and elegant ceremony, the bride big S more excited tears fall, her husband Wang Fei at the side of its gentle wiping away his tears.

http://fun.youth.cn/...1026967_5.shtml

• Antoine likes this

#490 SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14970 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 08:25 AM

Those who those movies: 25 pairs of the best couple on screen

00219b66746a14251b345f.jpg
    Barbie & Vic

Big S and Vic because sparks shooting hot drama "Meteor Garden" had. After the cooperation, "God of War", the play became a classic two couples, play outside the two eventually come together, become entertainment envy of the "golden couple." Unfortunately, not very long.

THIS IS 2013 ARTICLE. I DON'T THINK THIS WAS POSTED B4.

http://www.qzwb.com/..._4756716_16.htm

• Antoine likes this

#491 SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14970 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:17 AM

Now the big S will not want former Vic Vic is a large S  (PART 1 )

748af960addaeef7bbc0e38d40c2ba56.jpg

Speaking of marriage, Vic says: I am 19 years old to 20 years old that I would get married, 20-year-old to feel that they will be married 25 years, 25-year-old felt his life to be married 28 years at the latest, after a 28-year-old I do not plan this thing, because it was discovered plans useless.

c0486247d0c46ef50b1306805f5e687d.jpg

Zai Zai Vic, also known as one of "Meteor Garden" protagonist Taiwan idol, idol group is also one of the F4 members. From the beginning of his debut, doomed extraordinary.Because flowers, applause, let him disoriented. Age does creep: Vic was born in 1981, already 34 years old. Large S1976 born, already 39 years old.

http://www.dowei.com...4-20/20908.html

• Antoine likes this

#492 SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14970 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:51 AM

Now the big S will not want former Vic Vic is a large S  (PART 2 )

6901c2b4910b42962121c6f2d4000da9.jpg

Frankly, when each member of F4 hot moment are good. They all have one thing in common, that is, shy, shy. Vic is one of the most prominent representative in his life, I think the most memorable is the ex-girlfriend Hsu Wei Lun died in a traffic accident. Originally two people very much in love, but God let Hsu Wei Lun met with an accident happens, of course, for this reason, a large S have the opportunity and brother Vic together.

d87a65258215f672e4112bb7717504cf.jpg

Vic large S met in the idol drama "Meteor Garden", was also a large S ex-boyfriend Blue Lan. Later Zai Zai big S "God of War" stark reality, and then later Zai Zai car accident, a large S minds telephone inquiries, and front-line site visit, Zai Zai was scared urine, see the big S on the scene, and excited, and touched. In this way, two people come together.

http://www.dowei.com...20/20908_2.html

• Antoine likes this

#493 SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14970 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:28 AM

Now the big S will not want former Vic Vic is a large S  (PART 3 )

659e2ff2f52143e97538c5f224806bf0.jpg

The reason for the breakup is this.
  Big S is too strong, Vic town live. Like the Blue Lan, Vic is the guy-class people. But they all have one cup point that his girlfriend is a large S. S can be described as the year of the big sweeping the three places, about constantly, constantly various beauty stuff, female friends chief adviser star, just how to play the big S, followed by a large group of women followed the play, we can see the big S in the eyes of a female friend status tall. So a person with a strong career shy boy together, how the boys are at a disadvantage. Of course, there may be, the woman always coaxing as distracted.

e5a83f8a033fe39a9a40a36f1a44ae05.jpg

Big S marry fail, leading scorer. Big S fact, I enjoyed it, because "Meteor Garden" really good read. Frankly, perhaps because his sister element, resulting in a large S very much like to get married. Blue Lan dating and when it came the two broke up because the woman to marry. And with Vic broke up, it should be for this reason. Blue Lan was born in 1979, Vic was born in 1981, with the big S are younger man, and no wonder after they broke up, the big S and Wang Fei married lightning, it seems she really anxious.

http://www.dowei.com...20/20908_3.html

• Antoine likes this

#494 SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14970 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:03 AM

Now the big S will not want former Vic Vic is a large S  (PART 4 )

08827b98d991a3715e4dba18ed785b58.jpg

Big S Vic fate done. Opened in 2008, not long after the entertainment thrown blockbuster. Big S and Vic broke up, so heavy news sensation mainland. Everyone in regret, but also feel sorry for these people. In the world of love, not afraid of anything, fear is no fate. According to a large S mother was saying:. "Fate is such, we are still friends afterwards, honest" Thus, parents seem to despise the big S Vic Vic, but those are the words of.Generally speaking, there is no edge, everything finished finished.

b127d30dd98c7534afae7e3eb18807a8.jpg

Zai Zai: career first preference
  Although this situation is no longer, but straight up recently in Shanxi Province to promote their new album, when it comes to cooperation with their female star ever, he still unabashedly express or tacit most Hee Yuan: "I worked with, Currently, all the female stars, most have a tacit understanding with myself, with my most chummy between each other ...... because it will become a very good feeling ...... acting like an actor, best of Xi Yuan, needless to say ! "He also admitted:" From "Meteor Garden" began, we have a certain understanding, until now, I think the impression that in mind, if you want to cooperate candidates are selected without regard to Xi Yuan me. I hope you can talk to her a lot of cooperation, because she is a very promising actor of genius. "

• Antoine likes this

#495 SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

SHANCAI_XUXIYUAN

barbie fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14970 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:37 AM

Now the big S will not want former Vic Vic is a large S  (PART 5 )

0cc9e526aa49791cfff446ad5b1f9b18.jpg

Vic also said that since his debut, his most trusted people are grateful to Barbie, and would love to be upgraded to the family, but also as the other Barbie think we should be able to accept the state, breaking down communication is the best two results: "I also love their families, even their family pet, but also all part of their home, I feel great. For now, this relationship was upgraded for the family, for us to make such a change There's nothing bad, because I'm one hundred percent currently sprint of their careers, want to take good care of their careers, will also be this way. I think we will talk to me after a successful career position, or go to know is like other people. That the present case, the cause is the first preference of my life. "
  Campaign for the film to be questioned and "false break", is being forced big S, S Zai Zai father worships big issues such criticism, the very earth Zai Zai response, said:! "Ridiculous since as long as I did not or Xi Yuan himself said, all the rumors, no longer respond! "

1429497259293519.jpg

Big S: I will seriously confront all
  S15 in Beijing to attend the big day activities, said that already recognize that they do not fit the marriage: "I will face everything seriously, no matter no matter what happens, there are enough courage to face life!" She did not get married at this stage of the plan, but do not want to have children: "I saw two sisters married and need a lot of tolerance, a little difficult for me!" Xu mother also had to say no forced Supporter daughter: "They are just too busy, just wanted to cause as important agreement to break up. "

http://www.dowei.com...20/20908_5.html

• Antoine likes this

#496 sanwa

sanwa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 10:06 AM

HELLO!!!
I wonder where have all the VicBie fans? :thinking
Now I know who really are Vic's fans & who are Barbies fans. I'm still a fan of both of them though and I was just reminiscing the past by going through a few pages from here. As an actor & actress & commercial endorsers, I still hope of seeing them together in a commercial if not in movie or tv series. Who would have thought before now that they have their own family already. I'm happy for both of them. As what they have said before that they will be friends forever, so I'm hoping against hope to see them work together as friends.
To all VicBie fans before, hope everything is well on you
CHEERS!!! :dance:

• Antoine likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users