Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 11:00 PM

Louis Koo Startles Jessica Hsuan with Violent Acting

Sunday July 1, 2018 Hong Kong

Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com

Artistes Louis Koo, Louis Cheung, Jessica Hsuan, Annie Liu, Fiona Sit, Andy On, et al. appeared at Fo Tan to attend the blessing ceremony of Director Fung Chih Chiang's new film, "A Witness Out of the Blue".

In the movie, Louis [Koo] and Jessica play a pair that is neither friendly nor aloof. Jessica is challenging her acting again, playing a visually impaired person. She laughingly said that she was startled by the script: "It talks about him being violent toward me before we are together. Hope that, after ten-plus years, Louis [Koo] knows how to hold back his strength. (You were previously injured by him?) No. It's just that we were both very immersed. Did not know how to hold back. I used real strength...just afraid of injuring my partner. (Have intimate scenes in the movie?) Leaving these for filming a sequel".

Louis [Koo], who plays a criminal in the movie, uses a machine gun to rob a jewellery story. He expressed, "Sealed the street downtown to film. We want to film a solid police movie. (No prop money involved during filming?) Did not explain it because it starts off with me having already killed the cop".

#882 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 11:37 PM

Celebrating Birthday with an Expressionless Face, Jessica Hsuan Says That She Is Giving This Thing to Louis Koo...

Saturday October 13, 2018 Hong Kong

Artistes Louis Koo and Jessica Hsuan both attended an event. When it was mentioned that the 21st is Louis' birthday, he revealed that, on the day of his birthday, he would definitely be having dinner and cutting cake to celebrate with his family at home, and he laughingly said, "Would cut cake every year, and then take an expressionless family photo...has been like this since being handheld when I was young to now. Would automatically be expressionless once we take our positions". After saying this, he immediately laughed himself to tears. He continued, "My mom would cook the foods that I like every year. Want it to be auspicious for birthdays, so [she] would make black moss and dried oysters and poached chicken. (New Year's dishes?) Yes. Would celebrate it like New Year's. Isn't it funny? (What birthday wishes do you have?) Must be in good health in order to sit together and take an expressionless photo. Got used to it after taking it for so many years...have been taking it since using film to now. Did put the photos in a photo album...some even turned yellow. (Passing it down from generation to generation?) Like the Addams family".

Had Hot Pot Alone

Louis expressed that he would be celebrating with his friends before and after his birthday, but Jessica expressed that she would not be in Hong Kong during that time, so she would not be able to celebrate his birthday with him: "I am going on a vacation. It's like that when you are so late in asking". She said that she gave Louis a gift last year, and even asked Louis if he remembered. Louis laughingly said, "If I had to remember everyone's gift, wouldn't I be very busy? However, I remember you giving me a stove...very pretty. I used it once...had hot pot alone because, that time, [I] treated everyone after filming, and there were a lot of leftovers. I packed it home and had hot pot". Jessica immediately laughingly said that she would give Louis a pot this year: "Give an expressionless pot to you, and stick your face on it".

Happy to See Newcomers Joining the Industry

In addition, regarding the government allocating one billion to the film industry, Louis said that, in recent years, the film industry has had the addition of newcomers joining the industry, whether they are in front of camera or behind the scenes: "Especially behind the scenes, such as for lighting, which is so labourious, but there are also girls joining the industry. Actually, many people want to take part, but there is no way of doing it. It is a good thing that the government is willing to provide financial aid and encouragement. Step by step, and have more training courses".

#883 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 12:43 AM

Celebrated Louis Koo Winning CRHK, Jessica Hsuan Made Plans to Self-Abuse with Others

Sunday January 13, 2019 Hong Kong

Artiste Jessica Hsuan brought her three 'babies', Lok Lok, Moon, and Scooby, to attend an event, receiving cheers upon appearing. However, during pictures, it was difficult for Jessica to control the three dogs at once, so it was slightly all over the place. Jessica revealed that she just adopted seven-year-old Lok Lok for two months. Had a physical examination before bringing the dog home, and found that it had serious cancer. Was in stable condition after doing surgery on time. Now, would also feed it lingzhi and green tea to supplement, spending approximate $1,000 every month: "Scooby has a thyroid condition...also has to eat medicine every day, but it is just limited money. Luckily, someone adopted Lok Lok".

Tells Dogs: 'Mom Has to Make Money'

When asked whether she would be adopting even more 'furry babies', Jessica said 'no': "Cannot! Reached the limit! Had up to six back then. Adopting too many is also unfair to them...would divert one's attention". She mainly adopts middle-aged dogs, with the hope of letting them have a comfortable home in their lifetime: "Have adopted dogs for a long time, so know that I can handle their departure. (What do you do when you don't have the time to take care of them due to having to film?) Time is never enough. Always tell them that Mom has to make money".

Hopes That Foot Injury Recovers Within Five Months

Regarding the condition of her foot injury from twisting her left ankle, she expressed that she did go see a doctor...hope to be able to recover within five months because [she] has to start filming a movie: "Keep doing physical therapy. Now, have my foot wrapped up, but can move it okay. Apart from seeing that the foot is slightly swollen, not caring about it. Ha ha...."

She will be filming the movie version of "A Step into the Past" with good friend Louis Koo. Did she congratulate him for getting a grand slam in music, film, and television? Jessica laughingly revealed, "Did! He said that he has to sing for me! Made plans with a group of friends to celebrate with him. Even said that we like getting abused. (Filmed a clip?) Privately shared! Was quite happy. (Support him to sing again?) Do not support because know that singing is not his first choice. Okay if just playing".

#884 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 02:21 AM

Already 19 Years! Original Lineup of "A Step into the Past" Filming Movie Version

Thursday March 21, 2019 Hong Kong

Artiste Louis Koo attended a presentation for his company, One Cool Film. At the event, movies planning to film this year and those already completed were announced. This time, the movie version of "A Step into the Past", "Back to the Past", will star the original television cast from back then, including Jessica Hsuan, Raymond Lam, Michelle Saram, Sonija Kwok, and Joyce Tang, who also appeared at the movie presentation and even shared their feelings about the reunion. Louis said, "The series back then is already a matter from the year 2000. Many people also want us to film a movie version. Initially did not think about using the original actors, but later felt that it would only be good to watch if the original lineup was used".

Jessica said that she knew that Louis said that it would be filming, and she has already been happy for a few years. Very excited to have now finally waited for the day that shooting starts. Michelle is very happy because it has already been many years since [she] has seen this group of friends; the feeling of seeing each other again is very sweet. Sonija said, "The series 'Step' was my first project upon entering the industry; it is very important to me. Thus, [I] was very excited upon knowing that the movie version would be filmed. Thank you, Louis". Joyce said, "Got frightened by Louis backstage. Said that there would be a lot of fighting, so I hope that he gives more money to hire more stunt doubles for me". Raymond said, "Heard Louis say that this movie would be filming for a long time. Every time [I] see him, he would say that the script is getting revised again. All in all, very brilliant".

Afterward, Louis, Jessica, and Raymond were interviewed together. Regarding having many movies filming this year, what is the total investment? Louis said, "For these, have to ask the film company. (You are the boss!) Not saying...these are secrets". When asked when "Back" officially starts filming, he said, "Really fast!"

Synchronized Growth of Characters, Louis Koo: Do Not Have to Put on Makeup

This is the first time that the cast lineup of the movie version of "Step" has appeared, and it is also the first time disclosing the outline of the story. Louis: "The story will happen 19 years later. Emperor Qin has already unified the six countries. Everyone does not know what happened afterward. There is a lot creative space. Because it is a time-travel plot, there are a lot of sci-fi elements in the movie. Talking about things after 19 years, the biggest benefit is that everyone does not need to put on makeup".

'Hong Siu Lung''s Son Will Appear

Regarding the script, Louis attaches great importance to it and has always kept it confidential. Raymond, "Every time [I] discuss the story with Mr. Koo, he would say that it has been revised again, did you know? Then I would constantly go to get an understanding". Louis revealed that the story and the television version are two independent creations. Even if the actors are the same, the characters' identities may also change. The only sure thing that is connected to the television version is that 'Hong Siu Lung' has a son. As for whether it is the Xiang Yu that was mentioned in the series, it cannot be disclosed.

Regarding the movie beginning filming this year, Jessica also expressed excitement and even suggested to Louis that the plot could have some changes: "We have been together for 19 years. Should be able to speak more modernly...no need to memorize ancient language". However, Louis repeatedly answered, "Cannot! Cannot!" Completely K.O.-ed Jessica.

As for Jimmy Au, who played General Manager Tao in "Step", many netizens also said that they also want him to return to the team. He said that [he] has temporarily not received the news, but Jimmy expressed, "If needed, I can take a leave to film it!"

Joyce Tang Calls for Louis Koo to Sing Theme Song Again

In an interview, Joyce frankly said that she already rarely films ancient series in recent years; the last one was already 2005's TVB series "The Prince's Shadow". She said, "'Step' is many people's childhood memories. So rare to get everyone together and we really did not change much. Only became more awesome, so really very excited to film again. Already found that type of feeling from back then". Joyce frankly said that Louis also expressed to her that, this time, her character has to fight a lot; thus, she frankly said that she has to exercise during this period of time.

Taking on this film, Joyce also asked the series crew of TVB's "Lo and Behold" to get a slot in [her] schedule and has fortunately gotten the accommodation of the company. Regarding the theme song of "Step" being sung by Louis back then, Joyce frankly said that someone did ask before whether it would be sung by him again. Joyce laughingly said, "If everyone wants to have that type of childhood memory again, I also think that it should be sung by him again".

Sonija Kwok Filming "Back to the Past" and Being 'Qin Qing' Again, Netizens Are Greatly Supportive

In an on.cc interview, Sonija said, "Very happy! Have an opportunity to be 'Qin Qing' again. Have not seen so many former colleagues again in many years. This time, the movie version is a continuation...greatly anticipating it".

She also said that the story and all sorts of things are still in the middle of discussion: "'Step' is my first series after debuting. When filming, did not know anything. Luckily, everyone liked 'Qin Qing'. Hope that, after many years of honing, there is even better acting that can be seen by everyone!" Netizens also highly praised Sonija; although [she] is already a mother, [she] has still kept [herself] well...still awesome being 'Qin Qing' again after 20 years!

#885 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52591 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 02:02 AM

Gives Ant-Man a Rooster! Jessica Hsuan Joins S.H.I.E.L.D.: An Important Page in Life

Monday April 1, 2019 Hong Kong

Hollywood star Paul Rudd, who plays Ant-Man, Kevin Feige, the president of Marvel Studios, and Peyton Reed, the director of "Ant-Man and the Wasp" specially went to the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort to host a launch ceremony for the new attraction 'Ant-Man and the Wasp: Nano Battle!' Artiste Jessica Hsuan has become the first Asian artiste to take part as a new character, a S.H.I.E.L.D. engineer, in the Marvel games, and she also appeared on stage at the launch ceremony.

Anticipated for a Few Months

On stage, Jessica happily said the she has always been a Marvel fan, and is excited to be able to take part in this game as one of the characters. [She] frankly said that [she] has already anticipated it for many months. Doing a demo this morning, the feeling is very exciting and shocking; however, because [you] have to keep shooting a gun while [you] play, it hurt the arms a lot, but will also ask to play again later.

Already Satisfied to Have Been Able to Take Part in the Game

After the ceremony, Jessica accepted an interview again. She excitedly said that her dreams finally came true: "To be able to take part in Marvel, being whatever character doesn't matter. Because I am an actor, to be able to act as a superhero, even if it is a small character, it doesn't matter". She said that she was already very excited when she received the notification last October, but [she] could not say it out because it had to be kept a secret. Regarding having just seen 'Ant-Man' Paul, she highly praised him for being very nice and even revealed that he had done his homework, as [he] knew that she had studied in England. She also demonstrated courtesy as the host; [she] knew that he was born in the Year of the Rooster, so [she] bought a cup with the Year of the Rooster for him, and even gave him egg rolls and salted egg potato chips as souvenirs. As for being able to take on a character in the game, she described it as 'an important page written in life'. When asked whether she had hoped to take part in the movie, she said, "Will not think that much. Already really satisfied to have been able to take part in the game!"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jessica hsuan, jessica hsuan huen

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users